Hello All,

I've written a second installment - this chapter includes an original hero by the design of member @MaxVirility14. I hope you enjoy. Again, if you want to be featured, just shoot me a PM or hit me up on skype. 

----

“Max. There is something afoot.” Freya appeared before him, glowing gold. Her small frame was covered with a wispy white dress, flowers in her hair, her blond locks cascading down to her waist. She was surrounded by the others—the demon forest spirits that stood guard over Mayberry’s land.

“There was a disturbance… there have been disturbances throughout the week. Something must be done.” A tall man, broad shoulders and barrel chested, glowed red. He had a goatee that he brushed and dark eyes that stared through Max. He shook his head. “We can’t let this continue—the forests around the city are being invaded with foul energy.

The demons had become a part of him years ago, when he was still a teenager. Had it been five years already? He’d been just sixteen when the fates had intervened. Ivander was a spry athlete, growing in muscle in strength. Brown hair, brown eyes—plain, but handsome. He’d fought off a group of teens trying to burn one of the small thickets of trees on the outskirts of town. They’d been no match for his fists or his courage, and had turned and ran when he threatened them. Some ingenuity helped to douse the flames, and he’d stood to watch the small fire turn to smoke. The haze that filled the trees didn’t clear. Rather, he felt the skin on his arms rise, and a breeze blow. His chest had tightened, and he knew that something was wrong. His feet felt like they were running through molasses when he tried to run. It was then a green light surrounded him, and he froze in his tracks.

“You are a brave soul,” He remembers their voices speaking in unison. “But violent, powerful.” His heart was ready to thump out of his chest. “We want you to protect this place—protect the city from those that would destroy us, and destroy the land. We need you to protect the trees, the water, the air. To be our champion.”

He could not say no—they anointed him, they wanted him and they could give him the power. The forest demons were tied to the earth, more powerful than he could have imagined. When they flooded his body with power he gained the secrets of the earth, memories from long and ago. He was transformed with their strength, their power, their love. They wanted to do what was best for the town, for the earth. While they could be wicked, they were neither bad nor good. Just spirits determined to protect their land. And Ivander had become their champion.

His body had swelled with new found power. His chest ballooned, pressing out of his shirt and tearing the meager fabric. His arms swelled, biceps growing bigger, and soon his quads were competing in his shorts, tearing away that fabric too. His abs were chiseled, his back broad and thick. When he closed his eyes he could feel the power of the forest pulse through him, the energy that of all the demons giving him strength. He was—virile, powerful.

“Maximus Virility.”  His given name, his powerful naked form soon bathed in another green light. The demons were a part of him, then, inside of his mind and all around him. And he was tied to the land as he’d never been before.

There had been various dangers—men threatening to destroy the trees, hunters taking down game, companies wanting to pollute the lakes. He rose to each challenge, and kept out those that tried to destroy the greenery of Mayberry. The pleasant suburb was never cleaner—or safer—under his watch. Max was the champion of the city, and unmatched in his strength. He was admired by men and women alike, but kept far and away from the locals. He vanished into the night after each battle, to recharge his strength and to keep out of the public eye.

“I can feel it, too.” Max was dressed head to toe in green, skin tight lycra, with an “M” emblazoned on his chest. There had been whispers of another spirit—a strange energy—entering in the city and disrupting the balance. Max had felt faint at one point, a strange feeling for one when his felt limitless power at his fingertips.

“There’s been men and women disappearing, in the night and day, turning up only as skin and bones the next day.” Freya continued, and nodded in the direction of the north. “There’s whispers along the northern reach of town that something is stalking folks—disrupting the balance of power. I can tell you that it is dark, but not what it could possibly be.”

“Then it looks like I’ll have to make it right, and draw whatever it is out. It wouldn’t be the first time that I’ve faced someone—or something—powerful.” He grinned. The young man was cocky, and flexed a bicep to reinforce it. He hadn’t even been defeated, though there had been a few times when his powers had nearly been exhausted.

“Be careful, Max.” Another spirit spoke. “There is something different about this, something strange. You must be careful now that Autumn has come.” He took a breath. The power of the forest weakened in the fall and winter, his strength dependent on the virility and life of the trees. The changing colors of the leaves was enough to weaken him.

He nodded and took to the streets, now pushing along the main street in the dead of night, his senses directing him to the strange force.

---

Bael had been drawn to Mayberry. There were plenty of other demons that stalked the land, and their energy was far more intoxicating than what the mere mortals could provide. After savoring his previous delicious meal, he knew that he could not keep such a high profile. There would be other heroes that would seek to draw him out and destroy him if he was not too careful.

But here, he knew that there were spirits that could give him more power. His black skin glistened in the evening light, the cool autumn breeze trickled over his broad muscular chest. He was an immense monster of muscle, standing seven feet and nearly three hundred pounds. He’d gained strength and size from his last slaying, but tonight he would gain something more. He sought a connection with the other world, one that was part of the earth and strong enough to give him immense power. There were spirits that gave strength to every part of the universe—and here, there were other demons present. He had been a part of the other world for long enough, but now that he was physical, and present, if he absorbed the power that this hero had, he would be a force with which to be reckoned.

He’d left more than one body in the trail of his destruction for this Max Virility to find. The boy wonder, he was to stop all those that tread through the city and walked among the greenery—keeping them safe, happy, and healthy. It was enough to have Bael salivate at the chance of taking down one so innocent and powerful. Much less the naïve young man he had swallowed before, here was a handsome and strong hero that would do his best to keep his city a part of a perfect dream. But he would fall, like the others, and with it, Bael would gain a window into the forest demon’s powers.

Max wasted no time. The spirits gifted him with the presence of sight—telling him where Bael was stalking about. He released a hard blast of blue energy from his fists, and struck the villain where he stood. He fired another and another, causing Bael’s muscular body to tumble wildly across the forest floor. He could sense that there was something different about this villain, but he dared not to let him gain an inch. He raced toward the smoking villain’s body, and jumped into the air to deliver another blow.

Bael was alert then. He rolled out of the way of the hero’s fist, who struck down into the ground, hard. The earth shook, but not enough to knock Bael off balance. The villain grit his teeth and angled a punch at the hero’s stomach, sending him flying into the trunk of a mighty oak. Max grunted, daze. He took a breath, his mountainous pecs lifting and falling. The villain was strong—far stronger than anything in Mayberry. He charged up a blast and released a blue spinning orb toward Bael.

The villain sneered again and deflected the orb with his hand, sending the energy into the sky. He pointed a finger at Max and charged up a blast of his own. The first Max dodged, and he rolled out of the way. The tree where was standing cracked, the leaves instantly wilting and falling from the branches. Bael fired another, and then another blast. Max easily maneuvered around the second blast, but the third clipped his shoulder. He let out a yell as a stinging sensation took over his entire body. He tumbled down, only to snap upward, his hands on his head. A massive headache pulsed, a feeling that was almost blinding.

“You’re fast hero, but you can’t escape me.” Bael’s massive, muscular body with slick with sweat. Max could see the veins stand on the villain’s skin, his tree trunk legs powerful, his biceps a work of art. “You’re far more of a fight than the last hero I faced.”

“You don’t know the half of it, villain.” Max took a breath and charged, his body glowing blue. He upper cut into Bael’s jaw, and then landed a fist into the villain’s chest. Each connecting hit sent off a shower of sparks, and Bael’s body was moved. Max held a hand to the ground and charged another fist. “Feel light more?”

Bael licked his lips and grinned. He cracked his neck and brought both his arms to his sides. “I am Bael, Incubus, demon, slayer of men. And you are my next meal—powered by demons, I will take your power for my own!”

Max felt his heart skip a beat when Bael’s body glowed red. He felt his head pulse again with pain. What was this creature? You have to be careful, one of the spirits whispered. He is a dark and ancient power. “I’ll protect you,” Max replied to them, and tensed his pecs. He charged his power again, this time sending a concentrated blast at Bael’s stomach.

The villain was pushed back, but kept on toward Max. The hero concentrated, growing his power, drawing from the demons. The villain slowed, but still managed to take a step. And then another. And then another. Max could feel the sweat begin to pour over his body, each of his muscles tensing as he drew more power. He couldn’t keep up the blast if Bael continued to advance! His eyes widened as Bael came within a foot. The villain’s fist glowed red, and he cocked it up above his head. With a mighty swing, he connected to Max’s fists.

The energies clashed together, sending a massive blast throughout the forest. For a moment, everything grew white, enveloping the both of them. Max was blinded, and then felt his body thrown backwards by the blast. He could hear the demons let out a collective scream.

He was on his back, vision blurry. Weak. He felt so weak. What was happening to him? He lifted his head and saw that the blast had created a pit in the earth, with smoke rising from where the two had been standing. Max’s body was covered in dead leaves, surrounded by the depleted branches of the smoking trees around him. He coughed. The dead bits of plant life drained his strength, and it was becoming harder for him to move.

“At least the forest is safe,” He whispered, thinking Bael had been dispatched. He couldn’t hear the voices of the demons, they seemed lost in the buzzing within his ears. Perhaps he would rest here for a while before he regained enough strength to walk away.

“I… hunger…” A voice said in the distance. Max’s eyes snapped open and he could feel his heart beat. He tried his best to roll over, and positioned himself on his elbow. He started to pull himself toward one of the trees, but the leaves continued to stick to his sweaty body.

“N-no…” Max whispered out. “H-help me…” He concentrated on the demons, trying to get them to fill him with power. He felt himself able to crawl, but the strength was slow to return. Then he saw the shadow cast by Bael’s massive form. The villain grabbed Max by his left ankle and tossed him hard back into the waiting pit.

The hero’s body struck an outcropping, and then spiraled down through the dirt until he hit the bottom. He coughed, his muscular body heaving. He managed to get onto all fours. His strength returned some, the demons working their magic and the leaves now mostly brushed free from his body. He pointed a finger at Bael. A blue ray of light fired out, smacking the villain in his chest. The energy splashed off his heaving pecs, and the villain smiled.

“Too weak to fight? No matter.” He hovered over the pit, and then proceeded to land down next to Max. “I have enjoyed our game, and you nearly got me. But I have seen many tricks in my many years, and you have failed.” He moved to grasp the hero by his neck and lifted him up off of his feet. Max gasped, and he could hear the demons groan again.

“Y-you can’t…” His body tensed. Bael’s eyes grew red, and then his whole body followed. The energy crackled and connected with Max’s. He felt the two of them beginning to connect.

“I will suck you dry of your powers. I will learn the secrets to them, steal the power of these demons that give you your strength.” Max could feel his muscles depleting, his energy being pulled up from the furthest reaches of his being. He moaned. The sensual feeling had him hard in his shorts, his muscles all flexed at once. He couldn’t help himself. He wanted to give in to Bael. He felt as though he was destined to become a part of the horrible villain.

Do not yield to him. Fight it. Freya whispered. But how, he wondered. You must make him think he has defeated you. You must give up all you have and join with us, so that you can be reformed. Max took a breath. He trusted Freya, and the spirits, to protect him.

“I’m yours to have, Bael. You may use my body… take what you need… but know that you will never become one with the demons of this forest…” Max snarled. Bael wasted no time ripping apart the hero’s costume to expose his body to the night air. Max shivered as his sweat sheened body glowed in the moonlight. He let out another soft moan as Bael lowered him to the ground. He forced the hero onto all fours and stood close over him.

“My power is far greater than you can imagine. I will make you a part of me, and then they will yield to my power.” Bael’s deep, booming voice caused Max to shiver.

“I will resist you…”

Bael grabbed Max by the waist and laughed. The hero felt the demon’s hand slide around his front. He began to stroke the hero’s cock. The energy flowed between them and Max grew ever weaker. It was then he felt the villain’s body atop his own, poking him, prodding him, their sweaty body going from two to one. He had visions of the evil that pulsed through Bael. The dark force that connected him to another world—a vault of all the men that he had drained was locked away within this foul, powerful villain. Max had to fight it—he had to escape the grasp of the villain. He had to trust in the demons.

“That’s it…” Bael’s hand was soft upon Max’s leg and he let out another moan. He could feel the well of energy being drained from within him, his own mighty member growing hard like steel, aching for release. But with it too would be his power supply, all the energy he had left. He could feel his very soul hanging in the balance.

You must release, or Bael will overwhelm you—you must do it before he does, or we may lose you forever!

Max’s eyes snapped open. He stared back at Bael with a look of determination. All the while the incubus continued to sap the power from Max, overwhelming him, working him, the twenty-something’s body shrinking in his grasp. He knew what needed to be done. He had to concentrate. He had to let go, and give Bael exactly what he wanted.

“F-fuck.” Max closed his eyes. His body glowed blue, and started to shrink. He was thin now, sickly, energy faint. “F-fuck.” He whispered out again, now arching his back. “You’ve… you’ve…AUGH!” His cock stiffened, and he leaned back against Bael. “FUCK! I CAN’T STOP HIM… TOO MUCH… AUUUGH!” He thrusted forward, a shower of energy shooting from his member. He could feel the air release from him. To his horror, he watched the energy arc back upward and toward Bael. The energy connected with the villain’s chest, pulled from within Max. He continued to shoot until at last it faded to nothing. He collapsed forward, and stared up at the horrifying sight above him.

Bael preened himself, laughing all while. He flexed his muscled and growled, his body glowing a flaming red. “Yes! I can feel them… hear them… the power of the forest…”

Max gasped as the air seemed to leave him. He was nearly skin and bones. “You’ve… won… the power is… yours…” As he whispered his final words, his head fell back against the ground, and the wind began to swirl around him. Bael watched with satisfaction as Max’s body was lifted into the air, now fading from existence, with one last spectacular flash of white. And with that, Max Virility was gone.

To be continued...

• Upvote 10

• 3 weeks later...