billyr89

Is your other half NOT into bodybuilders?

Can't quite find a perfect forum fit, so I'm going here! Does anyone else have this experience? Part of me (the horny part of me) wants my guy to love muscle as much as I do. I've watched bodybuilding clips around him, read muscle mags next to him, but his ideal physique is a rugby boy, not the massive dudes we love. My fantasy is to watch his cock grow alongside a massive bodybuilder in the gym shower room, or for him to have to drop everything to have sex with me the minute I walk home pumped from the gym. I wouldn't say our sex like is at all bad, but I would like to share the same fantasies, and have him be more into my growing body. 

Does anyway else share this? I know I can't change what he's into, but I want to share my muscle lust with him. 

• Upvote 1

I'm in the same boat.  My husband likes muscled guys, but not the bodybuilding size.  We've been together a long time and I've always been candid about my muscle lust and he respects it.  (He has his own fetishes.) But I long to share my fetish with someone else.  It wasn't until this year (and I'm in my upper 30s) that I got to really talk muscle with someone.  It's always been my closet fetish. 

It was so exciting and affirming to talk muscle with someone even though it was online.  We went through galleries of competitors together and critiqued them.  This included both what the judges look for and what we look for as gay muscle fanatics.  (Ex. - Symmetry, handsome face, how well their posers fit, etc.)

• Upvote 5

Because your man is into a rugby guy, Billyr89, his likes are not that much different from yours.  You're both into big alpha guys.  Hot.  Just convince him that you're building into a better type of alpha, one that won't get his brain knocked around on the field.

• Upvote 1

I'm too shy to even express how into bodybuilding and builders I am. My dude assumes anyone who looks shredded is a super vain and superficial showoff. I mean, I'm like, sure, wouldn't you be proud if you were like that? Still judges them. 

Sigh.

Wives generally are pretty "meh" about the whole "built jacked husband" bit.  They think that you become a self-centered a-hole if you're working out enough to get really jacked.

But I dunno about that.  Guys I know find that the work out is the only "me time" they have in their entire day.  Otherwise they are totally supporting only other's needs and not their own.  It's tough, because your own and society's expectations say that you should put everyone else's needs before your own, because "that's what a man does."'  And if, hey, you die, stressed out, 20 years early, men "do that, too." 

Sorry - little dark there. Need to get to the gym! Been a crazy month

• Upvote 2

I sometimes envy you guys who have male partners because you and your partner MIGHT share a muscle fetish. I've been married to a woman for over 30 years, and I had to beg, borrow and steal gym time when the kids were younger and at home. But there was an upside. In our group of friends, almost every other guy is overweight, sickly, or just plain obese, and she has told me that she is very grateful that I take care of my body. When we go out, she appreciates that I look good in a suit and don't look like a middle-aged grandfather. Of course, I DO look like a middle-aged grandfather, because I am one, but most people are surprised to find that out!

I have been able to find some buds who appreciate my muscle, however, so that's cool

;)

• Upvote 4

On 4/6/2016 at 0:39 AM, billyr89 said:

...or for him to have to drop everything to have sex with me the minute I walk home pumped from the gym...

This is definitely what I will do, if I'm ever lucky to find a partner, let alone a partner who is built...