Muscleinatl

How do straight bodybuilders worship

15 hours ago, CentralNJmuscle said:

She’s rather plain and ordinary - some would call her “butter face” (hot body but her face) but killer body for her age. Voracious sexual appetite. Aggressive and open about what she wants. She can be hot headed and emotional and manufacture needless drama. But we’re having fun. But my bi curiosities are still there and that may be “an itch I need to scratch “ at some point

I have always been in the camp that believes that it's the body, not the face, that determines the level of fun in the bedroom.  Your gf sounds like top-level fun and hotness. 

If you ever decide to scratch that itch, find a top-level bodybuilder.  You deserve no less.

On 8/22/2018 at 8:16 PM, CentralNJmuscle said:

She can be hot headed and emotional and manufacture needless drama. 

Hope it's ok if I jump in here for a hot second. I just thought I'd mention that most of us women, though we try our hardest to control it, are like this^. Even sometimes down right crazy one week and entirely sane the next, haha. Good luck, cause you're going to need it. But I promise it's worth it in the end. Women tend to fall hard and fast, and generally speaking we are fiercely loyal. While I don't understand the women who prefer 'teddy bears' to hard bodies- those of us who do like muscle are usually turned on by the idea of a man's strength, dominating and man handling. We like it rough and we like to feel safe in public. So for me, the idea of you being the strongest man in the room, means I'm dragging you down the darkest hallway we can find because I CAN'T wait and WON'T wait till after dinner, lol. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, RosieWorships said:

Hope it's ok if I jump in here for a hot second. I just thought I'd mention that most of us women, though we try our hardest to control it, are like this^. Even sometimes down right crazy one week and entirely sane the next, haha. Good luck, cause you're going to need it. But I promise it's worth it in the end. Women tend to fall hard and fast, and generally speaking we are fiercely loyal. While I don't understand the women who prefer 'teddy bears' to hard bodies, and I pretty much detest meat-head women- those of us who do like muscle are usually turned on by the idea of a man's strength, dominating and man handling. We like it rough and we like to feel safe in public. So for me, the idea of you being the strongest man in the room, means I'm dragging you down the darkest hallway we can find because I CAN'T wait and WON'T wait till after dinner, lol. 

Of course it’s ok! I love that you are on this forum. (Gets me hot honestly) - women who are open and confident and willing to explore and experiment who love strong muscular guys are so hot and great to find. Please know I’m not a jerk like this thread makes me sound. I love to serve and please so expressing myself sexually how I’ve outlined in this thread is for her and to please her. It’s what she wants. She’s brought me out of a confused conservative shell. I do it all for her. I’m just grateful that I make her happy and she makes me feel so alive. This morning we experimented with 2 new positions and angles and  she had three orgasms we were on to the next one but I had to get dressed to get to work. I am to passionate about and committed to my career for her (she wants to slow down work wise, I’m not ready) so we know we are not looking at a long term thing but I’m perfectly content being her sex toy . One morning this week she was upset and stressed- she attacked me and I gave it to her good. She was so relaxed and relieved afterwards and thanked me for letting her get the stress out.

tonight we are going to a beach where they allow bonfires. We are doing a bonfire, watching the full moon rise and most likely having a few rounds on the beach in the moonlight 

i like (for the first time in my life) being her sex toy that she brags about to her friends. She takes pictures of my cock and shows her friends which in turn makes me more confident (not to mention horny as hell)

a few years ago I was in a miserable marriage and had e.d. And needed pills. Here I am older and performing better than ever and having more sex, better sex than when I was in college 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

^I'm glad you both @RosieWorships and @CentralNJmuscle are both on this forum.  I'm bisexual and love reading stories and real life experiences of straight muscle guys rocking a woman's world.  One of my favorite things is domination, but not necessarily in a cruel form.  When I read stories about woman being pleasured more than they ever have in their life by some huge muscle stud it is like it is an indirect domination that the the stud has over all the woman's previous lovers, if that makes sense.   This being a mostly gay forum, stories like this are fairly rare so I love when they pop up.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, dredlifter said:

^I'm glad you both @RosieWorships and @CentralNJmuscle are both on this forum.  I'm bisexual and love reading stories and real life experiences of straight muscle guys rocking a woman's world.  One of my favorite things is domination, but not necessarily in a cruel form.  When I read stories about woman being pleasured more than they ever have in their life by some huge muscle stud it is like it is an indirect domination that the the stud has over all the woman's previous lovers, if that makes sense.   This being a mostly gay forum, stories like this are fairly rare so I love when they pop up.

Totally agree with you 100000%

It is never ever ever cruel or demeaning to her. We ALWAYS discuss ideas and fantasies first, I listen to her wants needs and desires, then I file them away and then deliver at a later date when I know she’s in the right mood.

and yes, I think what feels best and makes me feel most alive is that domination of her other lovers. She tells me all the time she’s never ever had such - as she calls it “amazing and mind bending sex” - monday this week we had amazing morning sex. She told me at lunch time:

”you fucked me so hard and so good I lost track of what day it was -it was like you fucked me into the end of the week”

i was married to a mean person that thrives on humiliating me in a bad way and she destroyed my self confidence and self worth so this is helping me

But this is all led and designed by current lover. Tonight she’s getting a scenario she described a few weeks ago. So far today she seems very much in the mood so if it keeps up, she’s got a nice surprise coming!!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, CentralNJmuscle said:

Totally agree with you 100000%

Amen, muscle brother.  Nothing like making a woman shudder in absolute pleasure, knowing you are the biggest, studliest, manliest stud she's ever been with1

Good luck tonight!  ;)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

@dredlifter, @CentralNJmuscle, and @RosieWorships, all three of y'all really have made my day, or week, or even perhaps more.  I know I identified as gay on this site when I registered, but as I have developed my body more and added on muscle, I find that my sexuality is determined more from the feedback that I get from the other person.  And I've had some wild and fun times with the ladies, too, and it all starts from how the scenarios begin and how they progress.  Even though you all haven't really expressed it in that way, what you all describe is how my mind thinks in this stage of my muscle growth.  Thanks!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, CentralNJmuscle said:

Please know I’m not a jerk like this thread makes me sound. 

We are doing a bonfire, watching the full moon rise and most likely having a few rounds on the beach in the moonlight 

I just wanted to say I in NO way meant to imply you were a jerk. Was only hoping to shed a little light into the female mind, which half the time I can guarantee WE don't even know what we want, lol. Enjoy your moonlight sexcapades tonight! Totally envious.😏

14 hours ago, Muscleinatl said:

@dredlifter, @CentralNJmuscle, and @RosieWorships, all three of y'all really have made my day, or week, or even perhaps more. 

Glad to have contributed to your daily entertainment! 😊 Love watching you all grow. Keep it up 💋

• Like 1