Muscleinatl

How do straight bodybuilders worship

I don't think I've seen this discussed before, but for me, as a gay muscle guy, working out has an incredibly large sexual component in that my muscles are connected to my libido, and my libido is connected to my muscles.  When I muscle worship, I do so with a guy who will muscle worship me in return.  I get off not only from the muscles, but also by knowing that the other guy is getting off on someone appreciating his muscles.  Do straight guys, and by straight I mean guys who regularly have sex with women, have mutual worship sessions with other bodybuilders?  And if so, is the mindset such that the purpose is mostly just to help his buddy realize his own sexual expression and demonstrate the worshipper's appreciation of a job well done?  Do straight guys even take part in any sort of worship ritual, or is this all part of a gay guy's fantasy? 

• Upvote 6

Well as a gay man I can't really speak to what goes through a straight man's mind. But I have had a muscle worship session with a straight bodybuilder. It was not mutual however. It was all about worshiping him. His muscles were connected to his libido as well as during the worship he did sport a raging hard on. And that is what I think it comes down to for straight muscle men. Their sexual attraction and interest is only in women. But the adoration and worship of their muscles is still none the less very arousing and a huge turn on. How far they are willing to go I guess would depend on how open-minded and or horny they are. But I don't think there are a bunch of straight bodybuilders out there fondling each other in the locker room. More's the pity! 

• Upvote 3

Well, given that human sexuality isn't exactly a binary system, "straight" guys (defined by you as guys who regularly have sex with women) *can* have mutual worship sessions with other bodybuilders.  It can range from simple muscular admiration, to admiration with full on making out and B/J and/or J/O  (I speak from experience on the receiving end - but of course, I think of myself as 65% straight, not "straight" as a yes/no status)

Doctor9

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I know that you don't want to hear this, but straight guys are not sexually attracted to other guys. While I can admire and envy a male bodybuilder (or the looks of George Clooney), the sexual component of worship is absent. Just as it is wrong to depict male homosexuality as an extension of male heterosexuality, the opposite is also wrong.

• Upvote 1

I guess I'm in your camp, Doctor9, in that my sexuality is not binary, although I'm much more gay than straight.  That's why I wonder about the straighter guys out there.  Can the straighter guy appreciate the fact that a fellow muscle man is just like himself in that his muscles are a sign not only of strength but also of heightened sexuality?  And as Jojo9 experienced, are all of the very straight guys not willing to compliment each other with some sort of worship?  I suppose this sort of thing would define where you are on the sexual spectrum.  But the fact that one spends an awful lot of time in the gym so that he can be a beautiful naked man makes me think that he has to have some sort of appreciation for the male form.

Howardbeatman, I guess my question then is, can muscle worship ever be non-sexual to the worshipper?  I understand, I guess, that to be worshipped can be non-sexual.  Gay for pay is a good example.  But the question might just be ridiculous in thinking, but would a straight guy, without being aroused, ever worship another bodybuilder, who may or may not get aroused?

On ‎4‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 2:33 PM, Muscleinatl said:

Howardbeatman, I guess my question then is, can muscle worship ever be non-sexual to the worshipper?  I understand, I guess, that to be worshipped can be non-sexual.  Gay for pay is a good example.  But the question might just be ridiculous in thinking, but would a straight guy, without being aroused, ever worship another bodybuilder, who may or may not get aroused?

Good question... and I don't know the answer.

I had forgotten about this thread.  Lol.  I guess it reads a little like I was trolling.  Sorry guys, I didn't mean for it to come out that way.  But you know how you might ask a buddy to non-sexually rub out a kink in your neck, what I was wondering was if a straight guy would ask another straight workout partner for some worshiping to help the worshipee feel high in the clouds and unload a load.  But since no one seems to think that would truly happen amongst  straight friends, I have to accept that that is only a product of my imagination.  :rolleyes:

I've come to not identify myself as straight or gay. I'm not even one to say maybe I'm bi. For me, muscle, muscle growth, muscle worship, all that has BECOME sex for me. 

Granted I've only had sex with women, and I really can't picture having sex with a guy, so that in itself may lead people to say I'm just straight, but I also prefer male muscle. On women, I love a fit and toned look, but not the look of a female bodybuilder. 

To answer the question, I know I for one fantasize about mutual muscle worship a lot. The feeling and admiration of each other's muscles. Getting off together on it. MAYBE some sexual fooling around, but the muscle aspect alone is more than enough to satisfy my sexual needs. 

So I'd say it's definitely possible for straight guys go get into this, but they need that part of them that gets off on having muscle. Not all of them have that. 

I think when you combine the aspects of muscle worship with sexuality, there's a lot of gray area that can't be easily defined as one thing or another 

• Upvote 13

Great idea, Gymaholic84.  It's as if "muscle" is its own sexual orientation.  You have gay, straight, and muscle.  I feel like I'm a lot more gay than straight, but more and more I'm realizing that a lot of my gay attractions are actually muscle attractions.  It's like a muscle man emits a different type of pheromone than a non-muscle guy.  And the muscle guy doesn't have to be a big god, either.  It's something about the tight muscle that is its own power source.  If that makes sense. 

• Upvote 2