Evan: The making of an Amerasian God

cropsey23

Todd and Andrew were old college friends who reconnected in their late 30s. Andrew had recently been discharged from the Marines, after serving several years in South Korea, and was glad to come back home. Todd had recently sold his technology start up and was considering new business ventures.

The two friends decided to pool their funds and know-how and invest in some properties in a run down neighborhood. They purchased several small apartment buildings with retail storefronts and started to renovate and rent them out.

Todd decided to retain one of the storefronts and opened a juice bar and health foods store. The neighborhood was filling up with active young professionals, and they didn’t seem to blink at paying up to $10 for protein shakes. At 5 11 and a sinewy 175, Todd was the picture of athleticism and was the perfect front man for the product.

One afternoon in early April, Andrew came bounding excitedly into the store. Todd looked up at him, noticing how Andrew’s t-shirts always clung to his body. Todd was always a bit envious of Andrew’s solid beefy build: he also stood about 5 11, but carried 205lbs of prime farm boy muscle on his frame, and was able to maintain it with almost no gym time.

“Hey, Andrew, what’s up?” said Todd, trying to not look too obviously at his business partner’s bulging arms.

“Fantastic news! Evan has turned 18, and he is moving here to attend college!” Evan was Andrew’s son from a relationship he had with a Korean woman. Her family was very influential, and forbid Andrew from marrying her, or even seeing his own son. But now that he was 18, he decided to spend some time with his father.

“He got a baseball scholarship, can you believe that?” Andrew said, bursting with proud. And honestly, Todd did find it hard to believe: how could a Korean kid, even if he had an American father, ever become that good at an American sport? He just figured the family’s clout had something to do with it. “He’s moving here next week.”

Todd was happy for his friend: he knew how much Andrew missed Evan. But he was slightly annoyed that their carefree existence was going to end: besides, who wanted to babysit some teenager who had no idea what American life was like? Evan was in for a rude awakening.

The following week, Todd finally met Evan when Andrew brought him into the store. While he clearly had an athletic build, Evan stood about 5 10, and barely 160lbs. He didn’t say a word, just politely shook Todd’s hand. Todd was a bit taken aback: Evan had the classic Asian look: perfect, flawless skin, a thick mane of wavy, jet black hair, but he also possessed his American father’s square jaw, high cheekbones and what was clearly the traces of thick facial hair.

“Hey, since you are going to be playing baseball Evan, just stop here every morning and I can prepare you a nice smoothie. That will keep you going through late afternoon practice.” Evan gladly took him up on the offer and stopped by the next morning.

Todd took one look at the young man’s lean frame and added some extra supplements to the smoothie, which Evan eagerly devoured. Sensing his appetite, over the next few days, Todd kept adding more ingredients to the smoothie: avocados, whole milk, raw eggs, as well as enriched protein powders. Todd soon estimated each smoothie packed 1,000 calories. He was afraid Evan was going to start to add fat, but he never saw any evidence of that. And so every morning, Evan started out his day with a 1,000-calorie smoothie.

After a few weeks of this routine, Evan started to show up after school for a second serving. Todd didn’t hesitate, since he started to notice some new muscle on Evan’s frame.  On most days, Evan wore an American-style baseball t-shirt. The two-tone shirts hugged his thickening frame, just like his farm-built father, and accentuated his broadening shoulders and thickening back. Todd wisely never told anyone what he was putting in the smoothies either.

One day, Todd decided he should start to cut back on the protein powders: Andrew would be furious if he found out that Todd was feeding Evan so much, and he was afraid all the calories would catch up with the young athlete. He held the scoop of protein over the glass, but only emptied half of it.

Evan noticed, and said, jokingly, “Don’t go light on me now Todd.” Then he stretched his arm across the counter. Todd noticed how the ¾ sleeves of the baseball shirt were riding way up to past Evan’s elbow, revealing a thickly muscled forearm. Evan firmly grabbed Todd’s wrist, and dumped all the protein into the glass. Todd was stunned not only by the young man’s impudence, but also by his overpowering strength, which he used without any exertion. Todd mixed the smoothie and handed it to the young athlete. Evan downed the 24-ounce drink without slowing down, with his eyes on a stunned Todd the whole time. He put the glass down on the counter and said, “See you tomorrow morning Todd, and you’ll make me two of those now.” Afraid to challenge Evan, Todd just nodded.

Evan was now downing four 1,000 calorie smoothies a day: two each morning, and two each afternoon. Todd was amazed at how Evan was able to process so many calories without gaining any fat. But Evan possessed superhuman genetics: his Asian DNA naturally resisted any unnecessary fat gain, and his father’s Nordic genes easily converted it all to muscle. 

One day, as Todd was behind the counter waiting for Evan’s afternoon visit, he looked up and out of the wide windows of the store. He could see Evan approaching, and he looked different. He had ditched his long sleeve t-shirt in favor of a very tight-fitting tank top, and he was in shorts, revealing thick, powerful legs. Todd started to prepare the smoothie, and Evan came in, and perused the items on the shelves. Looking at the young man from behind, in a tank top, Todd was stunned: his shoulders wide incredibly wide, with enormous delts. He could see how the powerful lat muscles of his back snaked up to his thick neck. Then he noticed the biceps: they flexed into huge softballs as Evan handled the merchandise. Just then, the young man turned and saw Todd staring.

Todd was aghast as Evan looked right at him. The young man followed Todd’s gaze, down to his own biceps, then back up to the slack-jawed Todd.

Evan stood perfectly still, letting Todd soak up every inch of him. Then he smiled, and darkly said, “The biceps look amazing, right Todd? You don’t even have to answer me: it’s written all over your face.”

“Yes,” Todd stammered, “It all looks amazing. You sure are packing on the muscle Evan.”

Evan just dropped his gym bag on the floor and walked over slowly, behind the counter, and stood in front of Todd. “How much protein are you putting into my smoothies now, Todd?”

“Two scoops for each one Evan.” Todd looked up to the now 6’ 2” athlete. Up close, he was even more perfect: a quietly pulsing, intense stack of fat-free muscle.

“Make it four Todd,” he said darkly, using his entire frame to intimidate the older man. He looked down at the growing erection in Todd’s pants. “Hey, what’s going on down there Todd?” he said mockingly. Without even thinking, Todd stopped trying to hide his boner, and spread his legs a bit for the young athlete, out of respect “So now I know you love seeing me grow, and you won’t put up a fight.”

With that, Andrew came into the store. “Hey Evan, how was training today?” he said.

Evan smiled brightly, moving back around the counter and said, “It was great Dad. Todd is just making my smoothie now.” Seeing them standing next to each was incredible: Evan now dwarfed his solidly built father.

Andrew looked over to Todd and said, “Can you believe he weighs 215 now? I don’t know what you are putting into those smoothies, but keep it up.”

Two hundred and fifteen pounds of muscle. The thought kept ringing in Todd’s head as he tried to hide his erection from his business partner.

Evan downed the smoothie, staring right at Todd as the two older men discussed some business. Then he gently put his enormous hand on the back of Andrew’s neck, and said, “Time to go.” Andrew quietly and meekly walked out, with Evan’s hand guiding him the whole way.

Todd realized the young man was manipulating both of the older men. The idea scared him, and also enthralled him.

The next morning, Evan and Andrew came in together. Evan was in a tank top again, and incredibly, looked even bigger. He had to turn sideways to get his huge shoulders through the doorframe. Even though Evan was half Korean, Todd noticed the resemblance to his American father.

Evan’s hand was on the back of Andrew’s neck, again, guiding him to the counter, and Andrew looked a bit ashen. Todd has never seen the former Marine look so rattled.

“What’s up Andrew?” asked Todd.

Andrew looked up at Evan, who just nodded. “I tried to say no, Todd. But he weighs 225 now.”

“Say no to what Andrew?” Todd was perplexed.

“I’ve signed over the business to Evan, Todd.”

Todd looked up at Evan, who smiled and said “Not that there was any doubt, but now you work for me. Make me a smoothie. Don’t you want one, too, Dad?” said Evan, clearly squeezing his father’s neck.

“Yes, I do. Make me a smoothie too, Todd, same ingredients as you use for Evan.”

• Like 1
  • Upvote 24

I dunno, I'm wondering if Evan might make the father fat and not muscled gaining more of the upper hand and more control over the both of them.  

Does Evan have some untold ax to grind with his dad?

1 hour ago, ploder4 said:

I dunno, I'm wondering if Evan might make the father fat and not muscled gaining more of the upper hand and more control over the both of them.  

Does Evan have some untold ax to grind with his dad?

Well: I can imagine that his mother went through quite a hell and will his mother's side of the family so controlling, I would guess that he & his mother would be under extreme pressure. Not to mention that he probably lacked a loving father figure. And resented his father for not being there for him & his mother when they needed him. Nor that his father tried to fight against the other side of the family for them. So that might be why he is doing that towards his father. OR the protein and the muscle growth are changing him from a nice normal build polite guy to a big over controlling asshole? ^^;;

1 hour ago, Hanugumo said:

Well: I can imagine that his mother went through quite a hell and will his mother's side of the family so controlling, I would guess that he & his mother would be under extreme pressure. Not to mention that he probably lacked a loving father figure. And resented his father for not being there for him & his mother when they needed him. Nor that his father tried to fight against the other side of the family for them. So that might be why he is doing that towards his father. OR the protein and the muscle growth are changing him from a nice normal build polite guy to a big over controlling asshole? ^^;;

Thanks for the comments guys. Let me know if you have any preference on where you would like the story to go.

Make dad grow. Make the team grow. Maybe a scene where he watches them lift. Maybe dad starting liking get bigger! But do what you want to write!

9 hours ago, cropsey23 said:

Thanks for the comments guys. Let me know if you have any preference on where you would like the story to go.

I would shy away from Evan becoming a complete domineering asshole, as there are plenty of stories that have a nice main character to start with, and then turn into sociopath when they get bigger. That is not to say that he can't be the Alpha in his relationship with his dad and Todd, but he can also be respectful and even loving while still being dominant. 

• Upvote 6