A College Weight Room Story: The Path to Gains Part 3

Vonny

Hey guys here is part three of A College Weight Room Story: The Path to Gains. Here is the link to part two. https://muscle-growth.org/topic/8710-a-college-weight-room-story-the-path-to-gains%C2%A0/#comment-89862

Enjoy!

A College Weight Room Story: The Path to Gains 

Part 3

Outside. Tuesday Morning. Cardio and Abs Day:

I wake up to my phones alarm at 8:45. I grab it from underneath my pillow and turn the alarm off. There’s a text from Troy.

Troy: Morning bro. I’ll be at your front door a couple minutes before 9. Be prepared. It’s a nice day out.

I jump out of bed and take off my clothes; my roommate has left for his early class so I have the freedom to walk around my room naked. I go into my bottom dresser drawer where I keep all of my gym gear and throw on a pair of black compression pants and a blue stringer tank top. Then I grab some black gym shorts and drag them over the compression pants. It would feel weird running in just the compression pants themselves. I can’t have the imprint of my dick visible for the whole campus to see. Before I leave my room, I look into the mirror. Perfect, the stringer hangs low enough to keep my pecs visible. The juicy round globes burst through the stringer and I’m not even pumped. Next, I grab a small bag and fill it with spare clothes and put it on my back, then I go downstairs and head for the front door.

I check my phone as I open the door and I see Troy has texted me again. He’s already outside. I go out and he’s standing in my driveway wearing a fitted grey shirt and a pair of fitted bright yellow compression shorts that show a clear imprint of his heavy cock and balls. What… how… why is he wearing that outside? I can’t believe my eyes. He wears the shorts as if showing off his junk is a normal part of his day and I try not to look down at his cock. I gather my thoughts and try to behave normally.

“You got here fast,” I say.

“I woke up early and I was so pumped that I had to get here!”

“Let’s do this then!” I reply excitedly. I really want him to turn around so my eyes stop wandering to forbidden places.

“Yeah, let’s go!” he says and immediately turns around and breaks into a run. I start running and follow closely behind. Oh shit, now I have his tight ass to look at. Squats have really been doing him justice. I can see each ripple of his chiseled glutes through the yellow shorts. I try to focus on something else and I raise my eyes to his back. I can see his mountainous traps poking through the tight grey shirt, riding their way up his thick neck and I crave traps of that size. I need to have traps that huge.  I notice darker spots appearing on his shirt and he begins to slow down to an eventual stop.

“That’s one mile down,” he says. “One more to go.” He then strips off his shirt, revealing his solid abs and finely haired chest. He has a little happy trail that doesn’t take away from the marvel, but increases it. It makes him seem manlier. He turns and run again. I try to focus on other things as we run: the science buildings, the freshman dorms, the trees, the nice 70 degree weather, but his recent shirtlessness has all of my attention. I stare at every inch of his back as we run. His entire back seems to be flexed as he runs and I wish I could stand and punch it repeatedly to feel the power I know it holds. We stop in front of my house again after two miles and I am beat.

“Alright,” I say between breaths. “That wasn’t so bad. Now I need to go to the gym and work on abs.”

“Abs?” he asks. “I actually need to work my abs, bro. Can I come with?”

“Hell yeah, bro! Why not?”

We walk to the gym from my house. Troy puts his grey shirt back on and a little bit of my anxiety shrinks. I was starting to lose it from seeing him shirtless.  It’s a short walk; takes less than 2 minutes. We show the desk worker our ID’s and head into the weight room.

“So what do you usually do for abs?” Troy asks.

“I start off with weighted ab crunches,” I say as I walk over to the weight rack and grab a 45 pound plate. “Ready, bro?”

“Wow man, that’s a lot of weight. How many reps do you do?”

“40.”

“Jeeze.” He looks nervously at me. “I’ll try.”

My world suddenly stops for 2.5 seconds. Did he just say he will try? I think I may have just found his weakness…Abs. He grabs a 45 pound plate and we make our way over to the floor mats. We both lay on a mat and begin doing crunches. Troy seems fine in the beginning, but he begins to slow down. He stops at around 26 reps, but I keep pushing. He looks over at me as he lies on his back with eyes that subtly hint at jealousy.

“Damn Von, your abs are stronger than mine!”

I push to 40 and then lay back, breathing heavily.

“I know you have 3 more sets in you,” I say. His eyes basically pop out of his face when I say this. I smile cockily at him. I seem to have a lot of control in this situation and I have to keep myself from laughing.

“Um...Maybe you have 3 more sets of 40. I’ll go for 20.”

“Haha ok man.” I am awestruck that I finally found something I am better at.

We finish our sets and move on to doing ball crunches, then hanging leg raises, then Russian twists. Our abs are burnt out so we head to the locker room, grabbing towels from the front desk on our way over. He walks into the restroom first and I take a leak. Troy takes his shirt back off and begins to flex his abs in the mirror. I finish peeing and walk over to the mirror. I take off my shirt and start flexing my abs too. Troy can't be the only one to put on a show.

“Your abs are getting solid, bro,” he says.

“Thanks man, you aren’t too bad yourself.”

His abs are red and twitching beneath his skin. My hands are twitching to punch those muscles, to feel the solid impact, but I’m too nervous to ask.

“Alright, I need to get clean. It’s shower time!” he says. He walks into the locker room and I follow behind him. He goes to a locker and removes his clothes for the day. I set my little bag down on a bench and take off my shorts, leaving on the compression pants. I look up and my body stalls. Troy is standing with his back towards me with his hard, chiseled ass out in the open. His ass is as white as the moon and his huge round cheeks look strong enough to crush bricks between them. I stand there with my compression shorts still on and he turns around.

“Aren’t you gonna shower?” he asks. Troy is standing in front of me completely nude with just a hand covering his cock.

“Yeah… I’m just… I’ve never seen anyone get naked in here before.”

“What?! That’s what locker rooms are for!” he replies, both hand waving in the air, revealing his flaccid 5 inch meat. “The locker room is a safe place to be naked and enjoy it and the best part is that people can admire your body and you can admire theirs without any consequences.”

He starts flexing both biceps as if he is being watched by anyone other than me; his cock is swinging between his legs mercilessly. He turns around and does a double bicep back pose, extending one of his legs and revealing his heavy balls between the cracks of his thighs. He turns around and I look back at him awkwardly. I notice that his cock is starting to get a little hard and he knows it too, his hand makes his way down and he starts to stroke it.

“Let me help you, bro,” he says.” He walks forward, still semi-hard,  gets down on one knee and grabs the band of my compression pants, ripping them down and revealing my 4 inch, flaccid, black cock and ass for anyone to walk in and see. His head is extremely close to my cock and I am paralyzed with fear. He looks down at my dick as if it was a normal part of his day and gets back up, turns around and walks to the shower. “Let’s go, man.”

I follow behind him and he stops at the first shower. I go to the second, but barely make it past him before he slaps me on the ass. HARD! The sound resonates in the shower area and I jump a little.

“Damn, bro. Those squats are doing you justice.”

“Thanks,” I say and chuckle nervously. “Same to you man.”

“You haven’t felt these beauties man. Give them a good squeeze.” He turns his back to me, his ass waiting to be worshipped.

He didn’t have to tell me twice. I grab both of his ass cheeks and give them a hard squeeze. They feel like rocks in my hands.

“Fuck,” I say. He begins to clench his cheeks and I feel so much power in my hands. It is getting harder for me to breath and I start to get hard from his clenching, so I let go.

“Alright,” I say. “Shower time.” I walk into my shower and he goes into his. I hear his curtain close and his water turn on through the thin shower wall and I start to relax. I turn on my water and I make it extra hot. That was close. I feel the water rush over me and I start to breathe normally again. I desperately need to cum but I will save it for later. After two minutes, I hear something from Troy’s shower that sounds an awful lot like moaning.

“Troy, you ok over there?”

Uhh…I’m gonna be honest with you because you’re my bro. It’s been a while since I had sex with my girlfriend.”

“So that means you’re—

“Spanking the monkey, chocking the chicken, beating my meat, yup!”

I can’t believe it. I’m in total shock.  “Oh…”

“Hey man, there’s nothing better than a good orgasm after a workout. Get hard and try it out!”

He didn’t have to tell me twice, I was already hard and hearing him moan through the thin shower wall turned me on.

“I always like feeling my pecs and nips when I jerk it. It makes my cock drip so much,” he says over the rush of the water. I begin to stroke my cock and then I hear his moaning. I begin to go faster and he gets louder. I start to moan and he hears.

“There you go bro! That’s good shit right there. Fucking bust your nuts all over these walls.”

I completely lose it at his words and blow all over the place. I moan in complete ecstasy and I hear him huffing and grunting as his wad shoots from his unseen hard cock.

“Ugh..fuck!” he say. “I really needed that,”

“Me too”

“Well it was nice to do it in your company man.”

We both finish showering and walk out of the showers, still naked but not awkward anymore. We walk to our clothes and as we get dressed, I see that his cock is still red and semi-hard from the tugging.

“We should shower next to each other more often. It’s way more fun!” Troy says.

I’m a little thrown off by what he says but I keep it together. “Haha yeah. Sure man.”

“So see ya for leg day tomorrow?”

“Yeah, for sure.”

We are fully dressed by this point and walk out of the gym. Troy and I leave the gym and he fist-bumps me before we go our separate ways. There are so many questions in my mind. I know Troy is straight. He has never shown any sign of curiosity. He has a girlfriend, but why aren’t they having sex? I’m turned on by Troy, but only because he’s a strong alpha and I admire that. I admire how competitive he is and how he pushes me to be stronger. I know that I’m not feeling love for him, but today was strange. He’s never been this close to me before. He literally stripped me down today. Something is changing in Troy and I think I’ll start pushing him a bit to see what will happen. I know just how to push too… Wrestling.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 13

5 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

Oh Damn. Leg day and wrestling. He really will push Troy over the edge

He will. The next chapter will be more intense than this one. 

wow dude, sounds incredibly realistic!! gym buddies do tend to get unusually "open" within the confines of the two-hour workout window when you guys are actually together lifting. got some great visuals from this one vonny! haha ok man. I love your relaxed, accepting attitude here.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, MaxVirility14 said:

wow dude, sounds incredibly realistic!! gym buddies do tend to get unusually "open" within the confines of the two-hour workout window when you guys are actually together lifting. got some great visuals from this one vonny! haha ok man. I love your relaxed, accepting attitude here.

Thanks bro. I'm trying my best to keep this story as realistic as possible. More greatness is to come!

• 5 months later...