Bowling For Muscle (Frame 1)

BGryphon18

Prologue: Link

Greg walked over to the youth and, as he got closer, could see the panic start to grow on his face.  He kept nervously glancing over to see if Greg was still coming toward him before looking away and trying to seem as insignificant as possible.  Finally, when he realized that the hulking man was indeed coming directly toward him, he started shifting and looked ready to bolt.  Before the flight response could over-ride the freeze however, Greg was upon him smiling warmly and stretching out his hand.  “Hi there.  My name’s Greg, I’m the owner.  What’s your name?”

“K-Kyle sir” He replied a meekly as a church mouse and very dubiously reached out to shake Greg’s hand.  As soon as he made contact Greg was able to send a sort of calming wave through his hand to help him relax a bit.  This was a trick he taught himself years ago when he really started to pack on size as most people were intimidated or even afraid of him.  Kyle visibly relaxed and exhaled as Greg shook his hand.  There we go he thought, that’s much better.  A quick appraisal of Kyle told Greg that he was about 5’8 and around 140 lbs.  Not rail thin, but a lot of potential that Greg was excited to see fulfilled.  He’s gonna be a tank.

“So Kyle, are you here with anyone else?  Friends, family, adoring fans?”  The corner of Kyle’s mouth twitched at that last one.

“No.  My parents were supposed to come with me but they were too busy with my brother’s sport events this weekend.”  Hmm.  There’s a note of jealousy and resentment there Greg mused.

“Oh that’s a shame.  How many siblings do you have Kyle?”

“6.  I’m the youngest.”  The 7th son huh?  Greg thought.  That’s why his aura is so powerful.

“And let me guess, all brother’s right?”

“Y-yeah!  How did you know?”  Kyle gaped at him

“Just a hunch.  I’ll let you in on a little secret Kyle” he leaned in close “I’m psychic.”  Kyle continued to gaze at him, mouth agape for another moment before closing it.

“Right…” He laughed nervously before looking away.

“Actually, I come from a pretty big family myself.  I’m not the youngest but I can recognize some of the signs of someone who feels ‘lost in the shuffle’.  You’ve got that physicality of someone who is used to just blending into the background and being invisible.  Let me guess, your brothers are all into various sports: Football, baseball, wrestling, etc. am I right?”  Okay, that was a bit of a cheat but hopefully it pans out…

“H-how…” Kyle’s mouth was hanging open again as he tried to determine if this was all some sort of joke.  How could this guy know all this?  Unless… “Oh… I get it.  One of my brother’s put you up to this didn’t they?  Their running joke about how I am the ‘runt of the litter’ again.  Well I don’t need this…” He turned to leave.

“Woah there!” Greg side-stepped into his path blocking him with his sizable bulk. “No joke.  Part of my job is to make sure that everyone here has a good time and you looked like you were pretty much the opposite of that so I wanted to come over and see if I could help.  No one put me up to this and I don’t want to make you feel bad.  Like I said, I come from a pretty big family and I know how hard it is to feel good about something when you have siblings who are all good at something.  That’s part of what drew me to bodybuilding was because it was something that none of them were doing and it was all for me.  If you want to leave, I won’t stop you but I was hoping that I could offer you a game of bowling since I’m guessing that’s a big reason why you came today and you didn’t seem like you were here with anyone.  I’d be honored if you’d play a game with me.”  Kyle looked at him for several long moments.  He couldn’t explain why but something about this Greg guy put him at ease and he could tell there was sincerity about wanting Kyle to join him.  “I don’t want anyone to feel excluded here so all my staff have been instructed to play a game with anyone who asks for them to join.  And I’m not above my own rules!  Come on, let’s get some shoes and we’ll start a game!”  Greg put his hand on Kyle’s shoulder and sent another calming wave through it.  Sure, it was ‘cheating’ a bit to use magic to convince him to join, but in the end, it would be worth it.

“O-okay.  Sure, but go easy on me okay?” Kyle replied with a weak smile.

“I was just about to ask you the same thing!  I have a feeling you have a real gift for this game where as I enjoy it despite being average at best!  What size shoe do you need?”  They had both arrived at the front counter with Lily smiling at them waiting for the size shoes she needed to grab.

“Oh, a 9 please.” Kyle replied

“Coming right up!” Lily said smiling as she went into the back to grab the shoes.  Moments later she came out holding two pair of shoes.  The size 9 for Kyle and a size 16 for Greg.

“Wow!” Kyle said before blushing and turning away. He was shocked at the size difference of the shoes, and after he turned back, head still down, he compared his feet to Greg’s.  It was one thing to see the empty shoes, but to see his actual feet next to those of this giant of a man was another.  He then started comparing the rest of Greg to his own meek form.  Kyle had plenty of experience in feeling small as all his brothers were much bigger than him due to training for their various sports: Football, Wrestling, Hockey, etc.  But none of them came close to the man standing next to him.  After a minute of staring, he realized that Greg was looking at him expectantly.  “I-I’m sorry…” Kyle blushed again and turned away.

“It’s okay.  Believe it or not, you’re not the first person who’s been transfixed by my body.  I take it as a great compliment!  Let’s get these shoes on, select the best ball and break in this alley right!”  Greg grinned at him in a supportive way and started leading him to an open lane at the other end of the alley.

Greg swapped into his shoes quicker than Kyle and began entering their names into the computer for that lane to begin the game.  Then he went over and picked out a 16 lb. ball before bringing Kyle over to help him select one as well.  After several checks for Kyle’s hand size, and strength of how heavy a ball he could handle best, they found one that he felt comfortable with.

“I felt like Harry Potter just there.” Kyle admitted to Greg with a slight grin.  “Though instead of waving a magic wand it was curling bowling balls.”  Greg grinned at the reference

“I hadn’t thought of that!  Maybe I should set up a sort of Ollivander’s for people to help them choose their perfect bowling ball.”  Greg couldn’t help but grin further internally at the irony and accuracy of that statement.  Especially as he started to weave his intricate magic into Kyle’s ball.  Time to see this idea of Bryan’s pan out.  Have to admit, it is an interesting way of making changes…

“So I’m up first?” Kyle asked looking up at the scoreboard above the lane.  He looked slightly nervous about this prospect.

“Yep.  Guests always go first.  Just take your time, relax and, most importantly, have fun!”  Greg grinned at him as Kyle picked up his ball and walked into position.  He took a deep breath and walked forward to throw the ball.  His form was… incorrect and as a result the ball veered into the gutter about halfway down the lane.

“Well I’m off to a stellar start…” Kyle joked though he was red with embarrassment as he walked back to the ball return waiting for his ball to come up.

“It happens to the best of us.  Here, let me help you a bit with your stance and release.”  Greg got up just as Kyle’s ball came up in the return.  Kyle looked like he was about to lay an egg in shock.  “It’s all part of what we do here.  We’ve got classes to help people with their form and to help them get better that you can sign up for too.  This one is on the house.”  Greg walked up behind Kyle as he got back into position.  “First things’ first: you see those dots on the floor here?  They line up with the pins down at the end of the lane.  Since you’re right handed, line your right foot up with the pin you want the ball to go towards.  For now, we’ll get you set up to send the ball straight down the lane rather than getting fancy and doing hooks and spins on the ball.”  Greg motioned for Kyle to line up with the dots on the floor.  “I’d recommend going to the one just to the right of the center dot.  That way you have a better chance of getting the pins to cascade properly.  Next, bring the ball up to almost level with your chin before you start your back swing.  This gives you more energy behind the throw.”  Greg moved Kyle’s arm in the motion he was describing a few times to allow Kyle to get familiar with the movement.  “Last, when you release the ball, allow your right foot to slide behind your left to help keep you balanced and allow the ball to go in that straight line.  If not, your body will twist right at the end and the ball will follow that trajectory.”  Greg showed him the movement and it took a lot of Kyle’s concentration to focus on the form rather than seeing all Greg’s muscles bunch and flex, especially his ass.  “Alright, give it another shot!”  Greg stepped back and allowed Kyle to resume his position.

“Okay.  Line up with the dot.” Kyle muttered as he moved his feet.  He took a deep breath and walked forward to release the ball.  This time it traveled in a much straighter line and managed to knock down 3 pins.  He stood there for an extra moment feeling slightly dejected at his performance and feeling the heat of shame spreading across his face again… and then spreading to the rest of his body.  He felt warm all over for just a moment before it passed.

Kyle - Frame 1

“Much better Kyle!  Still need to work a bit on your release, but that was much better!  We’ll make a master bowler out of you yet!”  Greg’s smile was sincere and Kyle felt better.  He was right: last time he didn’t get any pins, this time he got 3.  Nothing spectacular but it WAS an improvement.  “Alright, my turn!”  Greg stood up, got his ball and with more grace than Kyle would have believed, tossed it down the lane where it looked like it was going to go into the gutter as well before hooking at the last moment to the left and crashing into the pins causing all but 1 to fall over.  “Argh!  Not such a stellar start for me either!  Guess I’ll just need to pick up the spare!”  Guess I’m a bit more out of practice than I thought.  On the bright side, this should help put him a bit more at ease.

“Pick up the spare?” Kyle asked in mild confusion.  “What do you mean?”

“Well, if you knock down all the pins on the first attempt, that’s a strike.  If not, and you can get the remaining ones on your second attempt, that’s called a spare.”  Greg explained.

“I never heard of it as ‘pick up’ though.  Is that the official term for it?”

“Oh!  Well I don’t know if it’s ‘official’ but that’s what I call it.  Okay, let’s see if I can!”  Greg lined up just like he had shown Kyle and threw his second ball of the frame.  This time, it didn’t hook but went straight for the remaining pin hitting it almost dead center.  “Gotcha!”  Greg called pumping his fist in triumph.

“Congrats!” Kyle said with a smile as Greg turned to go back to his seat.  “You make it look so easy…”

“Well I’ve been at it for quite a while.  This was my favorite pastime when I was your age.  The hours I spent at my local bowling alley… still, we’ll get you there!” Greg smiled supportively at Kyle as the latter picked up his ball for the second frame.  “Just relax and focus on your form.  Picture where you want the ball to go and have a nice, smooth release.”  Kyle followed Greg’s instructions again: lining up, breathing before stepping forward and releasing.  The ball travelled much straighter this time and ended up taking out 6 pins.  “Excellent!”  Greg congratulated Kyle as he turned around.

“At this rate I should get them all in just a couple of frames!”  Kyle joked as he retrieved his ball from the return.  Lining up again he felt confident that he would ‘pick up the spare’ this time.  However, as he released the ball, it instead travelled along the same path as the first one and didn’t hit a single pin.  Kyle felt that warmth throughout his body again and felt much more energetic than when they started.  What he didn’t really notice though, was that his clothes were starting to get a bit tighter as well.  At his current size, the extra 9 pounds wasn’t VERY noticeable but it soon would be…

Kyle - Frame 2

“Ah bad luck Kyle.  Still you’re getting better with your release.  Now that you have the basic motion down, you’ll want to keep in mind your wrist movement.  The tiniest shift in your wrist will change the direction of the ball a lot by the time it gets to the end of the lane.”  Greg demonstrated on his next frame instructing Kyle to watch his wrist movement as he released the ball.  Trouble was, Kyle was having trouble watching the angle of Greg’s wrist as he kept being distracted by how his forearm would bunch and flex with those slight movements.  His forearms reminded Kyle of Popeye… huge, thick and bigger than both of Kyle’s upper arms together.  Veins snaked their way all along them… “Kyle?”  Greg was looking at him and Kyle knew he was focused more on his forearm than his technique.

“I’m sorry… I just… Your arms are so HUGE!”  Kyle blurted out at a stage whisper so no one else could hear him. “None of my brothers are anywhere near your size so it’s just a bit… distracting.  Sorry.” Kyle shifted his gaze again.

“It’s okay.  Part of how I got forearms this big was in part to bowling.  Trouble is, it worked well to build just the ONE arm so I had to focus on the other one that much more in the gym.  You will understand yourself soon.  Unless you’re ambidextrous and can bowl with either hand?”  Greg asked him with interest

“Oh no, just the one.  But what do you mean I’ll understand soon?  It must have taken you YEARS to get your arms that big!  I’d be lucky if I could get to a quarter that size.”

“So you’d like to get bigger?”  Greg asked finally able to direct the conversation to the direction it needed to be.

“Well… yeah.  I mean, I know I’m the smallest of my brothers and they constantly tease me about it so I’d like to be bigger to get them to stop.”  Kyle admitted, though he couldn’t explain why he was telling this near stranger about his deepest ambition.

“I can understand that, but you should want to get bigger because YOU want to, not for anyone else.  I imagine you’d like to be the biggest of them all don’t you?  Put them in their place?”  Now we will see just how much I can do for him…

“Oh, I’d never bully them like they did me.  I just want them to respect me more and if I was bigger, they wouldn’t be able to tease me as much.”  Good answer Kyle.  Greg thought.  Now you can get the full meal rather than just the appetizer.

“I’ll let you in on a little secret Kyle: bowling is a very underrated sport to building muscle.  Sort of like ballet in that people don’t think of it as a traditionally masculine sport yet it is great for your coordination, balance and muscle control.  And this particular bowling alley is even more special, just like you.  I know for your last couple of frames you felt a little warm all over right?”  Kyle’s eyes went wide at this question

“Yeah… How did you…”

“Because that was me causing it.  See I’m sort of like… a guardian angel.  I know… it sounds crazy, but how else do you explain me knowing what you were feeling?  Well that feeling was you getting your wish.  For every pin you known down this game, you’ll gain a pound of muscle.  The better you do, the bigger you get.”  Greg saw the complete shift from amazement and wonder to disbelief and suspicion.  Typical reaction he thought but soon he will see.

“Sure… nice gag… I tell you something personal and you make a joke out of it… I’m out of here…” Kyle said in a mix of anger and sadness as he started for the main counter.

“Tell you what, how about we play another couple of frames and you judge for yourself?  If I’m telling the truth, you’ll definitely start to notice, and if not, well then at least you had fun playing a game of bowling and it will be the first one of a sport that’s entirely yours.  I’m guessing none of your brothers would be big for bowling am I right?”

“No… they all had a good laugh when I said I wanted to come here today.  Alright, let’s keep going.  I don’t believe you but I’m actually having fun so why not see where it goes.”

“Good man” Greg said grinning at him. “You’ve got nothing to lose right?  Okay, my turn!”  Greg stepped up to the lane and threw the ball down the alley to a loud crash as every pin was knocked down in a picture perfect strike.  “Ah there we go!  Now I’m getting back into the groove!  That’s where you’ll be soon enough!”

Kyle grimaced at him as they traded places for Kyle’s third frame.  All I can do now is encourage him.  No more cheats or gentle nudges, it’s all up to him.  Kyle lined up, threw and to his own disbelief, managed to knock down 8 of the 10 pins at the end of the lane.  This time, he was ready for the warmth and, sure enough, it flooded into every part of him.  He could feel his shirt pulling tighter across his chest and the sleeves were now hugging his arms.  He looked down and saw his forearms were noticeably bigger than before and he had clearly defined biceps and triceps.  He rubbed his stomach and felt 6 separate ab muscles where he used to be completely flat.  His eyes were wide in shock as he stared at Greg.  “Y-you… you were telling the truth!?”  Greg had seen this look before many times.  Cautious optimism is what he called it.  That desire of the heart to believe fully in the impossible and the reigning in of logic by the brain.

“One thing you’ll come to learn about me Kyle: I never lie.  Never felt the need to and never saw how it benefitted anyone.  It’s all up to you now.  We were brought together so that I could give you the opportunity, now it’s up to you how big you will get.  Remember: one pound for every pin so you could end up the biggest in your family.”  Greg smiled again as the cautious optimism changed into determination.  “Okay, let’s see if you can pick up that spare huh?”

“Oh I will… just you watch!”  Kyle beamed at him as he picked up his ball from the return.  Greg was pleased to see his confidence starting to emerge along with his growing body.  Just wait until he realizes how the scoring goes when he gets that spare.  Kyle lined up and while Greg could tell he was excited to just throw the ball, he took a deep breath and made sure that he was lined up properly.  Now that he knows every pin counts, he’s going to have laser focus to make sure he can get as many as possible.  I’m not sure who’s more excited: him or me!  Kyle stepped forward and released… a perfect line drive to the last two pins.  CRASH!  They both went down… well the one went up before it went down but Kyle had cleared them and got the spare.  He stood there for a moment waiting to feel that warm flush flood his body but when it didn’t come, he turned quizzically to Greg asking mutely what was going on.  Greg grinned back at him for a second before explaining:

“Since you got the spare, your score is dependent on your next frame.  The better you do, the bigger you get.  I wasn’t COMPLETELY accurate when I told you it was one pound per pin, it’s actually one pound per point.”  He saw Kyle look slightly dejected as he saw his score for a moment before realization hit.

Kyle - Frame 3

“So that means, had I been able to get a perfect game…”

“You would have gotten 300 lbs. of muscle added to your body.” Kyle’s eyes bugged out of his head before his face fell just a few seconds later as he realized he wouldn’t get that much and that he might not get very much at all.

“Don’t worry.  You can still get a very good score from here on out and could end up easily over 300.  Just focus on your form and you’ll end up exactly where you are supposed to be.  Now, my turn!”  Greg stood up and took his shot getting another strike.

“Two in a row!  Let’s see if I can do that…” Kyle stood up and headed to the ball return to pick up his ball.  Glad to see his confidence growing as well.  Greg thought.  Kyle lined up for his fourth frame and let his ball loose on a near perfect trajectory for the pins.  There was a slight bit of spin on the ball though and it curved about ¾ of the way down the lane and caused Kyle to only get 7 of the 10 pins.  Looking slightly downcast, Kyle started walking back towards the return when the wave of warmth hit him.  9 pounds of muscle filled his frame now bringing his total to just over 26 pounds.  Greg looked on in appreciation as Kyle gasped feeling his body expand and push his clothes to “tight”.  Now at a very health and respectable 166 pounds, Kyle was looking much more athletic than he did just a half hour ago and he was only a third of the way through the game.  Yep, this kid is gonna be a tank alright.  Greg mused imagining just how big Kyle could still get with 6 frames to go.  “This feels amazing!” Kyle said as he started to do some novice flexing.  “How big will I end up?” He asked Greg with a slight hunger in his eyes.

Kyle - Frame 4

“That’s entirely up to you.  I just provide the gas, you’re the driver.”  Greg smiled back encouragingly.  “Now, go get that spare!”

“Right… okay, concentrate” Kyle muttered to himself as he got into position.  A few seconds later his ball was rolling down the lane on a direct path to the remaining 3 pins.  “Come on!” Kyle encouraged his ball in the last seconds before contact.  With another loud CRASH the ball connected and knocked down 2 of the pins.

“Oh bad luck Kyle.  I was sure you had them all on that one!”  Greg commiserated with him.  “Unfortunately sometimes Lady Luck isn’t as generous as we would like.”

“Damn… I was SURE I had that one.  Oh well, still, 2 out of 3 isn’t bad right?” Kyle smiled at him and Greg could tell that he was trying to be humble even though he was disappointed.

Kyle - Frame 4.5

“Not bad at all!  Especially because you’ll be feeling another decent wave right about… now” Sure enough, Kyle gasped slightly as the growth hit him and another 9 pounds was added to his body.  Now at 175 pounds of lean muscle, Kyle was entering the realm of fitness model.  His shirt was stretching ever tighter across his shoulders and chest as they filled out.  His arms causing the sleeves of his shirt to ride up closer to his delts as both biceps and triceps expanded in every direction.  Kyle couldn’t help but flex his arms in appreciation of their new size.  Greg estimated them to be between 15 and 16 inches now and while not the biggest around, very respectable and a big gain over the size they used to be.  Kyle kept flexing them over and over and Greg could tell that he was both admiring the sensation of all the new mass and strength as well as trying to see if he could burst through the sleeves.  Can’t say as I blame him though.  There really is no sensation that compares to being able to burst out of your clothes.  “Glad to see you’re happy with your results so far Kyle!”

“Extremely!  They can’t call me a runt anymore!”  Kyle grinned as he stopped his self-worship session and made his way back to his chair.  Greg swapped places with him and sent his ball down the lane with enough force to knock over every pin twice over… however only 9 of them complied with that demand.

“Damn… see even I can’t get them all every time!” Greg smiled at Kyle to show him that he wasn’t perfect and that everyone had room for improvement.

“Well at least that one can’t hide among his friends anymore.  Easy spare!”  Kyle encouraged him.  Greg smiled back as he waited for his ball to come out of the return.  In the meantime, Kyle was drawn back to exploring more of his new body.  He reached up to squeeze his now much larger pecs marveling at how full they were and the way they caused his t-shirt to stretch.  Then his hand travelled downwards to his abs which were now MUCH sharper than the last time he felt them.  He wasn’t ripped to the bone yet, but he was much closer than when he walked in here this morning.  Greg grinned as he turned back to the lane with ball in hand.  Kyle was right in the fact that it was an easy spare and when the pin went flying, Greg couldn’t help but feel satisfied.

“Okay big guy, you’re up!”  Greg called to Kyle who jumped out of his reverie as well as his seat.  Greg could tell that Kyle was MUCH more in tune with how his body was moving now: how his arms swung a bit wider due to his lats swelling out; how his legs were rubbing together in a way they never had before; how his chest was higher and his shoulders back.  It wasn’t a strut, but Greg could see that he was close to that point.  Kyle got his ball and realized that it was much easier to handle than before.

“Do you think I need to get a different ball?  This one is starting to feel… odd.” Kyle asked Greg holding it up before him. 

“Odd how?”  Greg asked “Too light?  Fingers not fitting properly?”

“A bit of both actually…” Kyle realized that the ball WAS too light for him and without the slightest bit of embarrassment that he would have felt in doing so, flexed his arms again to detail that he had indeed outgrown this ball.

“Well the lighter ball is much easier to control, but let’s get you one that better fits your fingers at least.”  Greg walked with Kyle over to the rack and they once again began the process of finding him a better suited ball.  At last they found one that was a couple pounds heavier and had better finger spacing/size holes for Kyle to use.

“Much better.  I think this is the one that will give me my first strike!”  Kyle said with enthusiasm before turning and heading back to their lane.  Sure enough, after getting into position and letting the ball down the lane, he did indeed succeed in clearing all 10 pins.  “I did it!”  He shouted jumping up, arms raised overhead in triumph.

“Congratulations Kyle!”  Greg said before high fiving him.  “Excellent job!” He felt a great sense of pride for his young friend.  Once again Greg could see him getting ready for the next wave of growth before he remembered that the scoring wouldn’t happen until the outcome of his next one, possibly 2 frames.  “Keep that up and you’ll be a monster for sure!  You might even get bigger than I am!” Greg commented and Kyle’s eye grew huge at his last statement.

Kyle - Frame 5

“No way!  Are you serious!?  I couldn’t get bigger than you co-could I?”  Greg saw the shock in his eyes followed almost immediately by the excitement that travelled from his face down to his cock.  Greg grinned at that and was getting almost as excited as Kyle was to see how big he would end up.

“Very serious.  But the only way to know is to keep playing!  My turn!”  Greg tossed his ball down the lane turning around almost immediately not particularly caring what the result was.  He saw Kyle again in self-worship of his new body almost like he was taking stock before his next round of growth.  There was also the uncomfortable shifting to adjust himself as discretely as possible as his cock was now rock hard at not only the growth he had received, but at the thought of how much more he could gain.  Greg turned around to give him a private moment and to see what he scored on his frame.  Seeing that he had again gotten a strike, he turned back excited to see what Kyle’s next frame would produce.  “You’re up!” Greg called once again shaking Kyle from his own thoughts.  Kyle jumped and practically ran to the return to pick up his ball and get ready to throw it.  He very nearly kept his momentum to just toss the ball wildly down the lane in excitement but held off to get properly lined up for maximum effect.  After taking a couple deep breaths, he let the ball go.  Greg held his breath as the outcome seemed assured but he knew all too well that it could change. 

To both of their dismay, the ball only succeeded in knocking over 9 of the pins.  The remaining one wobbled for a bit but stood resolutely in defiance of Kyle’s best attempt yet.

“Damn… SO close…” Kyle said as he turned around and went to the return.  “Well it may have survived this round, but this time, it’s going DOWN!”  Greg grinned appreciatively at his enthusiasm.

“That’s the attitude!  You got this Kyle!”  Kyle smiled back at him as he grabbed his ball and turned back to the lane.  Seconds later the ball was on a direct course for that pin… then it started curving ever so slightly…

“Come on… come on…” Kyle chanted watching owlishly as his ball closed in on its target, only to miss by centimeters.  “Damn!” He cried as the ball hit the back wall.  However, after the machine came down to claim the remaining pins, the wave of growth hit him and this time, it was a bit of a doozy!  Kyle looked up and saw his score show 63 which meant that he was about to crest into the realm of 200 pounds. 

Kyle - Frame 6

Almost 30 pounds was about to be added to his body and his eyes bugged out to their largest yet!  Kyle gasped as he felt the heat fill his every muscle as they began to expand.  This time, he wasn’t able to stop himself from flexing as much as possible as he filled out his clothes (to what he hopped was bursting point).  Greg grinned as he watched Kyle expand in every direction as well as the look of pure bliss on his face.  Greg knew from experience (lots and LOTS of experience) that the feeling of your clothing getting tighter as you swelled up with more and more muscle was an intoxicating feeling.  Still, this WAS a place of business so he couldn’t exactly have a patron shred their clothes to ribbons standing near naked in front of all the other guests… regardless as to the grower’s desire to have it happen!  One of the additions to the enchantments was to have their clothes augment with their growth to make sure the subject was still decent… but only JUST so.  However, Greg had to admit, that feeling of perpetual Hulk-Out was almost as good as sustaining that feeling just before orgasm…

Kyle however was completely lost in both feelings as he stood there flexing and now slightly moaning at the sensations flooding his brain.  He couldn’t seem to decide what body part he wanted to flex and explore first.  His hands kept roaming across his chest as it added inches and he discovered his ability to bounce them both together and separately.  At the same time, he felt how they competed with his biceps as they crested closer and closer to 20 inches.  His abs deepening and forming an 8 pack that precious few people are ever able to accomplish.  After about a minute, he had to adjust his stance as his legs were mounting up so much that he was in danger of falling over otherwise.  Greg could now see the striations of his quads as Kyle flexed them experimentally.  His calves were likewise pushing his pants out to their limit looking more and more bullish as the seconds ticked by.

“Oh God… this feels… so good…” Kyle was moaning audibly enough for Greg to hear, but not enough for any of the other patrons to take notice.  His moans and grunts getting deeper in tone as his neck thickened stretching his collar while simultaneously lifting it up as his traps inched towards his ears.  As his growth came to a halt, Kyle was panting in exertion now from trying to bust through his clothes.  “How have I not busted out of my shirt yet?” He asked, mostly to himself, but still looking at Greg.

“Unfortunately that’s all part of the magic.  As much as I know you’re dying to, I can’t exactly have you causing a scene.”  Kyle suddenly registered the fact that none of the other people nearby had seemed to notice his miraculous transformation.

“Is that why no one has freaked out at seeing me grow?”  Greg smiled at him.

“Yep.  Sort of a perception filter for you while you grow.  They won’t notice it and by the time you’re done, they won’t think anything of it, neither will any of your family.”

“Oh… OH!  That makes sense I guess.  It would be a little hard to explain suddenly growing over a hundred pounds bigger in a matter of a few hours!  So no one but us knows what’s happening?”  Greg was finding it hard to read Kyle’s reaction to this news.  Is he happy about it, or sad that no one else can appreciate him growing?  Probably both. He thought.  Still, can’t cause a riot on the first day.

“Just enjoy it.  There will be plenty of time for you to show off all that mass when we’re done with our game.”  Greg got up and took his turn once again earning a strike.  “Alright Hulkling, you’re up!”  Kyle grinned wide at this nickname.  Greg noticed the pronounced waddle he now had being over 200 pounds on his 5’8 frame.  He was solidly in the bodybuilder category now and Greg could tell he was enjoying every minute of it.

“Walking feels weird now… everything feels slightly weird now…” Kyle commented as he picked up his ball from the return.  He started to walk forward to throw the ball before pulling back.  “All this muscle is making it more difficult to throw properly.”  Greg laughed at this comment

“Does that mean you want to stop?”  Knowing the reply before he asked the question.

“NO!” Kyle practically shouted looking alarmed.  “I just mean…”

“I know what you mean.  Just take your time and do a few more practice throws like that to feel out everything.”

“That’s part of the ‘problem’” Kyle replied with a slight grin “I feel so much MORE now.  The way my legs roll around each other; my arm fighting against my lat as I swing the ball.  There’s just so much MORE of me now and it’s so new… but I like it.”  Kyle grinned again as he turned back to the lane and took another couple of practice throws to adjust for his added bulk.  Finally, he lined up and actually released the ball down the lane.  It had a slight hook at the end and caused him to only get 7 pins.  “Hmm… too much hook.  Guess my wrist moved more than I thought.”  Greg nodded in agreement and was proud of the fact that Kyle wasn’t completely distracted by his growth to avoid focusing on his form.  Kyle retrieved his ball from the return and lined up making adjustments for the remaining pins.  Letting the ball loose down the lane, it collided with the remaining 3 pins for the spare.  “Woo hoo!”  Kyle called as he raised his fists in triumph.

Kyle - Frame 7

“Great job!  Few more like that and you should break the next threshold” Greg told him.  Looking slightly confused, he added “300 lbs.”  Kyle looked astonished again for a moment before a look of determination crossed his face.

“That would make me the biggest in the family…” Kyle said out loud though Greg had a feeling he hadn’t meant to.  Greg decided not to comment and instead got up to take his turn.  Only getting 8 pins, he waited patiently again for his ball to return while watching Kyle pace slightly in their area getting a better feeling for his new body.  Still flexing his arms in determination to rip the sleeves, Greg grinned and picked up his ball to finish his frame.  After he had cleaned up the remaining pins for the spare, he turned around to find Kyle looking at him.

“Are you SURE you can’t just let me bust through the sleeves?”  Greg laughed again putting a hand on his shoulder.

“Tell you what: you get at least a spare on this frame and those sleeves will be history.  Deal?”  Greg could easily make the modifications and had to admit the idea of seeing this now extremely hot guy burst his sleeves into ribbons.  Kyle smiled back and determinately picked up his ball with every intention of getting a strike.

Sadly, the spare was his only choice now as only 9 pins fell to his assault.

“Grr” Kyle growled and seemingly subconsciously flexed nearly every muscle in response to the last pin’s refusal to fall.  Almost as if he was going to make it faint in shock at the sight of his teenage bulk.  “Okay.  Relax, concentrate and nail this pin.”  Kyle coached himself as he retrieved his ball from the return.  Seconds later, the pin HAD fallen, though not from his posing.  The ball connected squarely with it causing it to rocket around the area before finally becoming still.  “YES!”  He practically roared in satisfaction making the nearest people jump in response.  Looking up at the scoreboard he found that his 7th frame score now showed 82; another 19 pounds was about to be added to his body! 

Kyle - Frame 8

Greg made the adjustments in the few seconds between the ball connecting to the pin and the scoreboard being updated.  Smiling almost as much as Kyle at the anticipation of his oncoming growth spurt and added bonus of sleeves being torn asunder he waited for the wave to hit.  Kyle stood near the return feeling the warmth spread across his sizable body and was flexing his arms in a double bicep pose over and over feeling the sleeves tightening ever more each time.  Without realizing it, Kyle was grunting at the top of each flex as his biceps swelled up past 20 inches… yet still the sleeves remained intact.

“Come on… come on!” The flexing was getting faster and harder as he concentrated to get the full contraction at the top of the pose.  Being so focused on his arms he was missing out on the rest of his body growing.  His shirt was riding further and further up his torso as his chest, back and shoulders were all mounding up larger as well as his arms pulling it upwards.  His pants looked pained on now as not only the striations of his quads were visible, but now veins were starting to appear as well.  Suddenly the unmistakable sound of ripping was heard bringing Greg’s gaze back up to Kyle’s arms.  Kyle had his arms straight out, parallel with the floor looking determined that this was going to be the one.  Then, with determined effort to relish this first Hulk Out, Kyle starting to bring his fists up.  Greg was supremely impressed with his control, both to keep his enthusiasm in check and savor this, but also his muscle control. 

Seconds ticked by as Kyle slowly inched his arms up.  Greg was surprised that at about halfway he started relaxing his biceps so that he kept the sleeve at its capacity for as long as possible.  Greg grinned realizing that he was going to make it explode at the top of the movement and was almost salivating to see it.  Damn, he thought, this kid is GOOD…

Finally, his arm at 90 degrees, Kyle flexed both arms causing a symphony of rips to reach Greg’s ears.  Every fiber in his arms was hardened to its maximum as Kyle was grunting and gritting his teeth forcing each arm to peak.  He couldn’t be sure, but Greg felt reasonably confident that those arms were 21” already.  The sleeves hanging below the triceps as Kyle seemed almost incapable of relaxing them, nor looking away from them.  After several more seconds, he finally relaxed and let his arms fall to his sides, or at least as close to his sides as he could get now that his lats had been augmented too.  With effort, Kyle was able to make his palms touch his legs and on contact, gasped and tried to look down at them… only to be greeted by his pecs obscuring his vision… not that he minded that view…

“Oh my God… Oh… my… GOD!” Kyle was almost overloaded with the sensation of his new body.  Over 220 lbs. of ripped teen bodybuilder muscle was almost overwhelming.  If it hadn’t been for yet another addition to his enchantments to keep things PG in a public place, Greg was sure that Kyle wouldn’t have been able to refrain from cumming in his pants at least twice by now.  Kyle was groaning lightly as he continued to feel as much of his body as his hands could reach while Greg took his ball and swiftly finished his frame with another strike.  Returning to his seat, Greg let Kyle continue his exploration for another few seconds before clearing his throat to get his attention.  “Oh… sorry” Kyle looked slightly sheepish causing Greg to laugh.

“Don’t worry about it.” Greg replied. “Happens more often than you’d think… actually it happens just about every time…” Greg grinned mischievously at the look Kyle was giving him.

“So I’m not the first person you’ve done this for?”  Kyle looked astonished though frankly he should have known as much.

“Oh no.  It’s actually a sort of specialty of mine.  I tend to work in the physical spectrum of helping people.  Not always in this way, but it is definitely a favorite of mine… for obvious reasons.  Anyway, you’ve still got a couple frames left so try to hold off until you get the maximum amount of growth out of it.  I have a feeling you’ve still got a good way to go!”

“Right!” Kyle said as he waddled over to the ball return.  He had a true bodybuilder gait now and his back was causing his arms to swing quite wide as well.  He took a few practice throws again needing to adjust for his new size but soon was ready and threw the ball down the lane with what Greg assumed was a bit more force than he was expecting.  The crash at the end was profound but unfortunately only resulted in 8 pins going down.  Getting the spare on this was going to be tricky, Greg thought, but not impossible.  Kyle seemed to be thinking along the same lines as he was staring at the end of the lane analytically trying to ensure he got the spare.  Lining up in the lane adjusting not only for the shot, but for how his body was moving with the excess mass, he let the ball go managing to hit the first pin at just the right angle to cause it to knock into the other.

“YES!” Kyle and Greg both called out in unison as the scoreboard updated showing 100 in his 8th frame.  Another 18 pounds was making its way into his body now which will put him at around 240 pounds.  Certainly one of the largest teen’s around with his final frame still coming. 

Kyle - Frame 9

With his arms now free of their confines, Kyle seemed to shift his priority from his arms to his pecs, though only just… Kyle seemed determined to feel both as much as possible by crossing his arms (or as much as he was able to at his new, and expanding size) watching and feeling them fight for space as the seconds passed.  After a few careful flexes, he started doing squats as well giving him the look of one of those Russian dancers.  Once his growth had stopped and he had achieved 240 pounds, Kyle remained squatting while he flexed as much of his body as possible feeling how it pulsed, and strained his clothes.  He’s gotten quite a bit bigger than I would have guessed… still believable, if he started lifting at the age of 9… though with a half dozen older brother’s, that is plausible.  Greg went to take his 9th frame and ended up getting another spare which gave Kyle another couple of minutes lost in the feelings of his body and the peak of pleasure that precedes orgasm.  Sure, it may seem slightly torturous for Greg to keep him on the edge for this whole experience, but it was better that than breaking public decency laws…

“Okay big guy, last frame.  Let’s make it a good one!”  Greg tapped him on the shoulder to snap him out of his haze.

“R-right… last frame…” Kyle looked slightly put out by this but he was already at the height of what he could get normally so the spell was going to have a bit of work ahead of it to modify the rest of the world to his changes when he left the alley.  Making his way slowly, deliberately up to take his first throw of the final frame, Greg could see Kyle was savoring the feeling of his body even more now.  Feeling how the extra 100 pounds of muscle made him move different, FEEL different.  He felt so POWERFUL now… bigger than most of his brother’s now, save the one who was a linebacker for the college football team on his way to the NFL.  He was by no means the runt anymore!

As Kyle stepped up onto the platform to pick up his ball, he stopped, with the one foot raised up savoring how his pants tightened across that leg.  Looking down, he could just make out the few inches above his knee and was shocked at how it seemed to explode from the joint.  He couldn’t wait to get to a mirror and see just how huge his legs were as he had lost the ability to see them without one a few frames ago.  Greg grinned at the sight of him poised there savoring that feeling before taking his first shot.

Finally, after an almost indecent amount of time, Kyle retrieved his ball, lined up and tossed the ball down the alley… for a perfect strike!

Kyle - Frame 10

“STRIIIIKE!”  Kyle said in almost euphoria.  Greg was pleasantly surprised by this but seeing how much he had improved; it wasn’t all together unprecedented.  Kyle waited a few moments for his ball to come back up excited beyond belief as he saw his score for the 9th frame update to 120.  Another 20 lbs. were guaranteed at the end of this frame and Kyle was almost quivering in anticipation and excitement!  Frankly, so was Greg!  Damn, he thought, I knew this kid was going to be a tank, but looks like he’s going to be a beast!  Kyle picked up his ball, now looking almost comically small in his hand easily the same size as his shoulders, soon his arms are going to outstrip it!

Taking several shaky breaths to steady himself, Kyle lined up to take his second shot of the 10th frame.  Seconds later, the alley was ringing with the sound of his second strike!  Both Kyle and Greg stood rooted to the spot for a moment stunned by the display.  Finally, Kyle was able to turn around, slack jawed at what he had just done.  Forget beast, he’s gonna be a FREAK!  Greg thought.  If he gets another strike…  But Kyle was already ahead of him.  Picking up Greg’s ball he lined up for his final shot and let it go.  Before it had made it more than halfway down the lane, he turned around and looked at Greg.  Greg however, was unable to take his eyes away from the ball making its way down the lane.  For a fleeting second, Greg was sure that some of the pins were going to be reduced to splinters with the force Kyle had sent the ball down the alley but that thought was soon eclipsed by the fact that each pin was blown away making for Kyle’s first turkey and a total of 50 additional pounds that would be added to his body.  Kyle seemed to be waiting for Greg’s reaction before he turned around and saw the empty lane behind him.  Stunned, not daring to believe what he had just done, he looked up at the scoreboard which had confirmed his final score to be 150.

Kyle - Frame 10.5

“I… I don’t believe it!”  He said shaking and in a voice of restrained excitement.

“Neither do I!” Greg agreed as he shifted his gaze from the lane to the soon to be behemoth standing in front of him. 

The wave of growth that struck Kyle made him fall to his knees.  Were it not for the perception spell making everyone ignore them, at least half of the alley would have turned toward them at the moan/growl that came from Kyle.  Greg couldn’t blame him as this was by and large his biggest gain and would prove to be a truly Grand Finale to the game. 

Kyle simply blossomed in every direction.  Each muscle swelling faster than before but still at a pace that Kyle could savor and enjoy.  Shoulders stretching out wider and wider as his traps brushed his lower ear.  Giving in to both of their desires to see a little more of his shirt get destroyed, Greg allowed the collar to rip right in the middle making it into a V-neck as his pecs surged out nearly causing sonic booms.  Greg was having trouble telling if Kyle was making all his muscles bounce like that or if it was part of the spell.  But each muscle was pulsing every second and making him look like he was growing at twice the pace he actually was.  Giving in to his own desire to see more, Greg made a slight change and turned Kyle’s clothes into tight (and getting tighter) lycra.  A sleeveless tank top and leggings turned Kyle into an even more impressive and imposing sight.

“So HUGE!”  Kyle moaned, eyes closed and still flexing each muscle in turn to feel it swell bigger and bigger.  “Oh FUCK!  Bigger!  Going to be MASSIVE!”  You were already massive kid, Greg thought, you’re entering enormous territory now.  Greg could see, framed perfectly between his redwood size thighs, Kyle’s cock at full mast and throbbing with the need, no DEMAND to be serviced.  A beast in its own right, his cock was a mighty appendage to complete Kyle’s ascension into muscle godhood.  Unsurprisingly Kyle started bucking his hips trying to crest the wave of pleasure he cock had him on forgetting that he couldn’t cum now.  Refusing to stop his flexing to stroke himself (to which Greg was silently thankful for) he seemed torn between the sensation of his body flexing, hardening and growing into its final form, and the mounting pleasure his cock was flooding him with.  “Oh God… feels so good… so much pleasure… oh FUCK!” 

270 came and went and Greg was growing slightly concerned that the final 20 pounds was going to make Kyle nearly immobile.  After all, that much mass on someone that’s 5’8” is going to cause a lot of restricted movement.  Might need to give him a bit of height, but let’s see how he feels when he’s done.  Some guys like that feeling.

280… Kyle was thrusting a bit faster now as he felt his traps, delts and pecs continue to creep up around his head.

285… His knees were sliding across the floor as quads, hams and even his calves were forcing his legs apart.  If he had a waddle before, he’s going to be walking like a penguin now.

290… Kyle gave a deep, prolonged moan as he felt the heat dissipate signaling the end of his growth.  He paused in his thrusting and flexed every muscle with all the force he could muster (which was now going to be record breaking for his school) holding his breath to ensure his pecs were filled to their maximum.  After almost a minute, he finally exhaled and allowed his body to relax.  Eyes still closed, panting like he had run a marathon, Kyle stayed kneeling on the floor waiting for the sensation to abate.

Finally, Kyle opened his eyes, took one final deep breath and stood up.  Greg was in awe of the teen monster.  Ready to take the stage at any contest in the country, including the Olympia, Kyle was massive, ripped and proportional to an (almost) impossible degree.  Looking down, Kyle was able to see his change of outfit and made a few experimental twitches to feel the effect of the lycra on his new, truly monstrous physique.  He grinned at Greg and started towards the other muscle beast in the room.  Greg was truly stunned at the size of Kyle who now was only 20 or so pounds lighter than he was.  Kyle stopped less than a foot from Greg looking up at him with a curious mix of confidence and unbelievable appreciation.

“I-I can’t begin to thank you enough!  This is beyond anything I could have ever DREAMED of actually achieving!  I’m bigger than any of my brother’s now and feel almost unstoppable!  What can I do to thank you?”  Kyle was looking in adoration and with a hint of pleading in his eyes and voice which told Greg he was at least a little afraid that this gift might be taken away if he didn’t show sufficient gratitude.

“You don’t owe me anything Kyle.  This was all you.  For the person you were and the person you are destined to be.  Just be the best version of yourself you can be and that’s enough for me!”

Kyle smiled up at him and with speed beguiling his size, hugged Greg with all the force he could muster… which was quite a lot at his new augmented size!  Greg felt the air being squeezed out of him for a moment before flexing his own sizable torso to counter it.  After nearly a minute, Kyle released him and sat down to swap out his bowling shoes for his street ones.

“Leaving already?” Greg grinned at him knowing full well that he was too excited to put his body to the test, or go show off for his now “little” brothers.  Shame he won’t remember this…

“Yeah sorry.  Don’t mean to be rude but I’ve got far too much energy now and I feel the need to really push myself in the gym.  I’ll let you know how it goes though!”  Kyle smiled at him before turning to head back to the main counter to turn in his shoes.

“Oh I wish you could, but unfortunately when you step outside, you’ll no longer be protected from the changes.”  Greg looked at him, a little sadly.  “That’s part of the deal.  Just like your family, friends, and everyone else, you will think you’ve always been this big and your memories will change to reflect it.”

“B-but… I don’t want to forget!  It was so amazing… the feeling of it…” Kyle closed his eyes willing himself to remember every moment, every detail…

“I’m sorry but that’s just the way it is.  It’s part of the way the spells are made that you can’t remember in order to protect you AND magic from being discovered.”

“I won’t tell anyone, I promise!  Please… please don’t make me forget!”  Kyle was almost crying now.  A hulking 290-pound bodybuilder and the same meek boy he was only an hour ago was shining through it.  Poor kid… this part always breaks my heart too.

“It’s not so bad Kyle, trust me.  You might forget about this part, but you’ll get YEARS worth of memories in place of them.”  Greg smiled trying to convince himself as much as Kyle the merits of this.  “Years’ worth of flexing, lifting, and I imagine hulking out of more than a few items of clothing…  You’ll be fine, trust me.  Now, you go enjoy the rest of your day and I have a feeling I’ll see you back here soon.”  Greg winked at him.

Kyle stood there, frozen in shock, or fear, maybe even dread…  It was one thing to have his body changed like this but his mind?  That was a whole different thing.  How much of HIM would still be there after he left?  Years’ worth of flexing, lifting and hulking out?  That meant he wouldn’t have done the other things he enjoyed… after all, watching most of his brother’s dedicate every spare minute of free time to the gym and their diets showed him that there was very little else after that and school.  And to get THESE results?  He would practically have to LIVE in the gym and kitchen.  Suddenly, part of him wanted it to go away, to give all this muscle back and just be himself again…  Something of this must have shown on his face though because Greg looked worried too.

“Hey, hey, hey!  You’ll be okay Kyle.  I know it’s scary but none of this was done to harm you.”

“But I won’t be me anymore… not the real me…”

“Yes you will!  This wasn’t done to change you… well alright it WAS, but just your outside.  The person you are, the one you are meant to be is still there.  This is simply the YOU that you COULD have been had you taken a different path.  It’s a reward, not a punishment!”

“How can I know though?  What if… what if…”

“You become like your brothers?  You might become mean, or cruel to them, or others?”  Greg looked Kyle right in the eye before taking a deep breath… “You won’t, you can’t.  The changes won’t make you a different person, just sort of shift your perception a bit.  Think of it like this:  You’ve got a GPS in your car right?”

“Y-yeah” Kyle responded slightly shaking with suppressed sobs now.

“Well what happens when you miss your turn?  It recalculates it right?  Giving you another path to get to your destination?”

“Of course…”

“Well that’s all this spell will do.  You’ll still be you, making all the same choices you did before, but taking a slightly different route.  Nothing will be lost, only gained.”  Greg smiled at him again and put his hand on Kyle’s shoulder.  Geeze, he thought, even MY hand looks small next to him…

“But…” Kyle started but Greg cut him off.

“Okay… how about this: I’ll put in a bit of a failsafe.  I’ll give you a week and then you’ll be drawn back here.  Once you enter, you’ll get this version of you back and you can make a comparison.  Side by side of both lives and YOU can decide which one you want.  You can stay the teen bodybuilder phenom you are now, or you can choose to go back to your old life.  How does that sound?”  Not exactly AGAINST any rules, but scraping the sides for sure.

Kyle thought for a moment and the knot in his stomach eased a bit.  That DID sound better… Greg hadn’t done anything to hurt him yet, and he DID say that he would never lie…

“Okay.  Yeah, okay that sounds fair enough.  Still… it’s hard to give that experience up though…” Kyle said with a slight grin on his face.

“One of the unfortunate side effects.  All magic has its price, sometimes it’s insignificant to what we gain, but other times it seems to ask too much.  And just think of it as something you lending, not giving up, at least, not yet.”

“True… Okay, okay then.  Off I go to this brave new world.  Thank you again Greg.  Wow… that seems so small and inefficient to say how I really feel but thank you.”  Kyle hugged him again.

“My pleasure Kyle.  And I’ll see you next week for your evaluation.  Just try to relax and enjoy it!  Like test driving a new car… only SO much better!”  Greg squeezed him one last time before turning him around for the main counter.  Kyle walked over, returned his shoes and gave Greg one last look before turning to the door.  He’ll be alright, Greg thought.  Never had an upset customer yet, and I’m not about to start now!  “Well then, now that the inaugural stuff is done, time to see what the rest of the day has in store.”

Greg closed out his and Kyle’s game and put the display back to the intro screen for the next customers.

• Upvote 16

25 minutes ago, scot158f said:

This is an excellent story!!  Love how inventive and fun it is!   I can't wait to see what else Aunt 'Tia and Greg have planned!!

Oh Aunt Tia might pop around again... she's just temping for now but there might be something to lure her back here again ;-)

Thanks for the awesome story!

Great character development and intellegent dialog. I loved the part where Kyle is afraid of losing himself. Oh... and the very hot transformation ☺

• 9 months later...