"The Twenty" - A Muscle Novel in Progress: Chapter 21 - Sam and Casey

Links to other chapters:

Links to chapters of "The Twenty":

"The Twenty" - A Muscle Novel in Progress. Precis, Introduction, Chapters 1 & 2

"The Twenty" - A Muscle Novel in Progress. Chapters 3, 4, 5 - White Cap Training / Hardcore Muscle / A Brief History of Casey Rockland

"The Twenty" - A Muscle Novel in Progress. Chapter 6

"The Twenty" - A Muscle Novel in Progress. Chapters 7, 8 - Hardcore Training, Part 1 / Tiffany's Talent

"The Twenty" - A Muscle Novel in Progress - Chapters 9, 10 - Good for Morale

"The Twenty" - A Muscle Novel in Progress - Chapter 11: Casey Meets the Muscle Squad

"The Twenty" Chapter 12, Part 1: A Very Turkish Wrestling Match

"The Twenty" - Chapter 12: Part 2 Casey vs. Karim Abdul: A Very Turkish Wrestling Match

"The Twenty" - Chapter 13: After the Match

"The Twenty" - Chapter 14: In Which Casey Discovers He Likes to Get Worshipped

"The Twenty" - Chapter 15: Casey's First Interview with Sergeant Moster

"The Twenty" - A Muscle Novel in Progress. Chapter 16 - Hardcore Training Part 2: Casey’s First Herculaneum Workout, and What Happened After

"The Twenty" - A Muscle Novel in Progress - Chapter 17 - The Presentation

"The Twenty" - A Muscle Novel in Progress - Chapter 18 - The Musclemen Revealed: Inside Zaftig's Lab

"The Twenty" - A Muscle Novel in Progress - Chapter 19 - Further Encounters, Part 1

"The Twenty" - A Muscle Novel in Progress: Chapter 20 - Pose and Approve: Further Encounters, Part 2

large.56f58f881dd2b_privateposing.jpg

Chapter 21:

Sam and Casey

February 10th, 2022

2035 Hours

Right after the presentation, Moster briefly convened the men in the corridor around the corner from the lab.

“Okay, what just happened?” asked Alvarez.

“Didn’t you see? The Army creamed in their pants at the sight of us,” answered Chad.

Hension, as always, stood by, pensively flexing his muscles and dreaming. Chad clapped him on the back of the head.

“Ow! What’d I do?”

“Pay attention.”

“Head back to your quarters, men. Await further instruction. Visitation tonight strictly prohibited.” Moster was specific. He’d turned his broad back and strode away, but all saw as he turned he was grinning.

“Strictly prohibited?” asked Alvarez.

Moster glanced back at them briefly.

“Just keep the volume down.” And he was gone down the corridor towards his suite.

“My room, 10 minutes,” Alvarez said to Lang.

“Yeah, baby!” They were gone.  Hension looked after them, and followed a moment later.

Casey was thinking of Sam.  He could think of nothing else – the way the handsome young ensign had stared at him. He’d caught his name on the way out.

Sam. Sam Victor.

Schumacher glanced briefly at Tiffany, who was, as usual, smiling and opaque. 

“I’m gonna go train,” grumbled Washington. 

“Me, too,” said LeFevre.

Tiffany walked away without a word. Schumacher watched his butt as he went, and turned and walked back to his room, seething as usual.

“I’ll join you,” said Waring, looking after Schumacher.

“Me, too,” said Jin.

“Wait for us,” said Reed. “You in?” he asked Blankenship.

“Sure.” He clamped his hand around the back of Eli Meyer’s head and gestured, train?

Eli shook his head no, mimed he was going to go to bed and jerk off.  Blankenship laughed.

“Maybe I’ll join you instead.”  Meyer nodded and off they went together, Reed following.

“Not gonna train?” Washington called after him.

“Changed my mind.” He threw his arms around Meyer and Reed and walked away with them.

“Showers after?” asked Obatu.

“Whaddya you think?” asked Blankenship.

“Wait for me,” said Chad. He turned to Bogarde, who was headed to his room. “Not you?”

“Yeah, I’m coming. Wanna get my nipple clamps first.”

“Gonna work pecs?”

“Yeah.”

“I’ll bind your tit clamps if you spot my curls,” said Gunst. “Tonight I’m gonna blast these big guns to the limit.”

Abdul said nothing. He went on his way alone, looking for Pedro. His dick was twitching.

Casey ran back to his room and quickly brushed his teeth and combed his hair. He reeled off 300 pushups, which took him less than 3 minutes.  Then he ran out the door in search of Sam.

After a moment he came back, climbed up on a steel chair he kept in the corner, reached high, and carefully adjusted one of the lights on his posing dais. Nice and easy.

"That's better," he said to himself. Then he went out again, in search of Sam.

October 21st, 2021

1843 Hours

The men gathered around Casey, now kneeling on the hard concrete floor before Abdul, who stood before him, cock out, ready to plunge in.

Unexpectedly, before he started, Casey spoke.

“Tell them to pull up their pants. I want to see their dick outlines in their pants.”

A pause.

“Pull ‘em up, gentlemen,” commanded Moster.

“And when I say so – and not before – they can pull them down again. At my command. Or I stop this.”

The White Caps seemed to be working. Moster suppressed a smile as the men in line looked at one another, bent, pulled up their jeans, and fastened them – with some difficulty, as each man was now sporting 10 – 15 inches of wood. The bulges were….dizzying.

Casey leaned in closer to Abdul, the Arab’s 15 inch cock now bobbing two inches from his face. “Yeah,” he said. “I like that. I like the view.  They can flex, too. Tell them to flex.”

“Gentlemen, front double biceps, please.”

“Yours too, Sergeant Moster.”

Moster raised an eyebrow but didn’t protest.

Biceps slowly rose, like the rising of 36 suns over distant mountains, hitting the ceiling, filling the room with flexed muscle.

“Dr. Lang?”  The video cam whirred to life.

“Okay. Here goes.”

And Casey opened his mouth, and for the first time in his life, took a male organ inside. Abdul, above him, spread his legs wide, and began slowly pumping his hips into Casey’s face.

February 10th, 2022
2050 Hours

At the same time that Alvarez and Lang were just getting under way with Pose and Approve, Casey was standing in front of Sam in the corridor outside the men’s room. Even now, months after he first arrived in the main building, Casey had gotten lost four times. He worried that Sam may have left the building. And that he’d lost his opportunity.

But no, for there he suddenly was 40 feet down the main corridor, coming out of the men’s room. His heart filled with joy as he ran up to him.

Sam stopped short, surprised.  The 6’-7”, 330 pound bodybuilder muscle giant Casey Rockland was suddenly just there, standing shyly before him, legs spread awkwardly wide, his hands held meekly at his side.  He was breathing deeply as if he had just been running.

“Hi!” he said, a little desperate sounding.

“Well, hello,” answered Sam.

Casey was still wearing the white VALHALLA LABS t-shirt he’d worn before he stripped down for the presentation to the brass, bulging with barely sheathed muscle, the gigantic arms pouring out of straining sleeves, the tight white jeans, bursting at the quads and calves, and the black army boots.  A light coat of sweat gleamed in the corridor light.

Sam tried to meet his eyes at first, but in spite of all his control his vision wandered as he began to take in the staggering proportions of the handsome young behemoth standing before him.

The dude was perfect. Fucking perfect.

Casey radiated golden-tanned muscle, his taut skin gleaming a natural sheen of rich, deep brown-gold. The sleeves of his t-shirt strained to half-cover the bulging, hard, veiny, cannonball masses of his unreal, sick biceps.  His firm round pecs were held hugely high, and Sam could easily make out the shape and slight coloring of the man’s large red-brown nipples.

His square jaw was alluring, with a movie star’s cleft chin and a day-old scruff. His eyes shone a deep violet blue. The crew cut was of thick burnished gold. The hands? Each the size of both of his, held together. Below, the outline of an 8-pack of deep, firmly ridged abs pounded through the t-shirt, hillocks of muscle deeply sloping to ridges of darkest ab lines, all tapering to an improbable – no, unbelievable – 30 inch waistline. The boy’s broad lats spread horizontally behind, like eagle wings, the traps above the pecs boulders of pure power, his deltoids powerful triple-headed mountains of strength.

And then Sam’s gaze went a little lower – and held there.

O My God. There it was again. And now only five feet away.

“I was afraid you’d left.”

“No, I’m still here.”

“Yeah! Um. I see….good!”

The fly of Casey’s white jeans wasn’t merely bulging. It loomed with the weight of the heavy member firmly curled, tucked away and packed inside. It was if he was carrying a long, thick, heavy snake in his pants. A boa constrictor. No less than that.

Clearly, the boa was currently at rest.  The barely-restraining fly was fully revealed by the fly flaps, forced back by the tautness of the fabric. The zipper appeared to be industrial grade. No doubt made of some sort of reinforced steel.

Sam stared openly at the ungodly bulge. Then he heard a voice, and he shifted his eyes back up.

“So…you’re…you’re Ensign Victor. Is that your name? And, um, your rank?” Casey was fumbling to think of something, anything to say. He stumbled forward, hand extended to shake. “Does that mean you’re in the Navy?”

So Casey wasn’t the brightest bulb in the billboard, was he?

All the better.

“Call me Sam.” He smiled, offering his hand and Casey shook it with firm eagerness. He nearly crushed Sam’s fingers in his vice-like grip, but Sam never blinked.  He smiled sweetly.

“Nice to meet you,” Sam said.

Casey glowed. Sam turned slowly, smiling, and resumed his walk toward the main hall.

Casey trotted up alongside. “Where you going?”

“I’m under orders to find about more about you men.”

“I can tell you more!”

“All right, then. Shall we talk? Before I meet with the others?”

“Yeah! I mean, you don’t have to talk to them. I’ll tell you everything you wanna know!”

“Everything…?”

“Welll…..” Casey looked around.  “Enough.”

“Fine, then. Where shall we go?”

“My quarters! How about my…quarters…? Okay?....”

“Lead the way.”

October 21st, 2021

1845 Hours

In the first moments, Casey didn’t think he’d much like sucking Abdul’s cock. 

The huge Moroccan pushed his hard cock into his mouth without any ceremony. As new to this as Casey was, shouldn’t there be something like…he didn’t know, maybe some foreplay? He knew Abdul was not about to kiss him or anything – geez  – but still, as his enormous penis came, hard as iron, enshrouded with thick veins, like a freight train, slow and big and hard and powerful and unyielding, the corona and the shaft pushing resolutely past his lips and teeth and deeply into his mouth and down his throat, Casey wondered, just a nanosecond, ‘Shouldn’t there be a little – something more?’ But, no. Guess not. For there it was, huge and throbbing and hot, crammed down his throat, deep and firm, in one thrust. And no nothing else. Just cock.

Not even any flexing. No challenge, no demand to feel his muscles. It was just cock. Big and hard and throbbing and hot and unyielding.

At first, Casey was stunned. His eyes went wide and he looked up, his mouth full of cock, even fuller than he’d ever imagined, his lips enveloping the thick shaft of a man’s penis for the first time in his life.

Okay, so he had to get used to this. He was beginning to realize they did a lot of this here at the top of the mountain. And he did want bigger muscles, so…..

So. It didn’t take him long.

February 10th, 2022
2055 Hours

Casey practically skipped ahead down the corridor, talking excitedly to San over his shoulder as he went.

“I heard about you. The men…the other guys…..you know, in the lab…. They said you were coming tonight. I wanted to meet you before they did.”

“Who said I was coming? Who knows me here?” Sam asked calmly.

“Oh. Oh, they all do. All of them. They’ve talked about you. Um.” He stepped ahead of Sam and gestured hopefully down the corridor.  “I was hoping to …. um….talk to you first. So you want to know more about us?”

Sam stopped, turned, and smiled serenely with plain honesty. So the others talked about him.  How did they know him? Still, the thought pleased him.

“Yes. But principally, I want to know more about you. Personally. And we’d all want to hear more about the project. We’d like to learn more about all of you. Who you all are, where you’re all from.”

Sam paused. “But I’d like to hear a little more about you in particular.”

Casey’s eyes grew wide with joy.

“I’d like to ask you a few questions,” Sam continued breezily, “if I might. You sure you have the time for me?”

“YEAH!” Casey said, almost shouting, and then glanced around in quick alert spasms to ensure no one had heard him. Tiffany could appear at any point and stop the fun. Of late, Tiffany had been stalking him….and Casey didn’t like it. Not to play, but to keep Casey under personal wraps.

“I mean, yes, sure, I have time,” Casey said again, more quietly. “Let’s go.”

“It’s late. Sure you don’t mind?”

“Naw. Tomorrow’s a rest day anyway. We trained hard tonight. Got all pumped up for you guys.” He paused, and then added. “I’m really pumped up.”

“Are you?”

“Yeah! REALLY pumped. Very big. Um…”  He was getting ahead of himself.  He stopped, shyly, confused, and then continued.  “Down here. I think. Yeah, I’m right. I get lost sometimes. This way.”

He walked ahead fast, heading down the corridor, looking either way, watching for spies. “Down here.”

Sam picked it up and hustled a little behind. He was in complete control of himself. His eyes were half-lidded and studiedly casual. He watched the muscleboy’s dancing butt as he ran ahead of him down the corridor.

He sure is happy about something, Sam thought.

I'm gonna pose for this dude for hours," Casey was thinking happily.

October 21st, 2021

1846 Hours

Casey closed his mouth around the hugeness of Abdul’s cock with an eagerness that surprised him. His lips held firm. Hey, it wasn’t so bad. In fact, it felt right. In fact, it felt great. He glanced up, and then bent his head down and went to work. He started to suck. Lotta veins here. Nice. He pulled back, managed to get his tongue out to wet his lips. In a moment his mouth was wet and milky with thick gobs of spit. He leaned in an resumed.  Wow, this was cocksucking? He really liked it.

Abdul began to pump his face, first slowly, then fiercely. His big penis started to glide powerfully, in and out of Casey’s mouth.

“Mmmmm,” Casey moaned.

“Uh hunh,” Abdul moaned. “Fucking your mouth, boy.”

The men stepped closer.

“Wow,” breathed Hension, and this time, no one smacked him.

So, all in all, and pretty fast, it got fun.

February 10th, 2022
2056 Hours

Sam could hear some moans and groans drifting from various rooms.

“What’s going on?” he asked Casey.

“Oh, they’re probably all fucking and sucking dick by now." Casey had stopped in front of a door. "Here’s my room. These are my quarters. You wanna come in?” He unlocked it, opened up and went in. 

Sam was pleasantly startled.

“Yes, of course.”  

Fucking and sucking dick by now? So much for the claim by Zaftig that the muscle giants didn’t have sex. The truth would seem to be otherwise.

He followed the giant in. Casey was waiting on the other side of the door, closing it behind Sam as he entered.

“Welcome to my room,” he said.

October 21st, 2021

1837 Hours

“Breathe through your nose,” instructed Moster.

“Yeah, we all have to do it that way or we’d suffocate,” said Lang helpfully.

Casey looked up. Abdul nodded. “Do it,” he said gruffly.

Casey, on his knees, gazed a little up at Abdul’s black eye. It made him hotter, remembering he was still sporting a nice big shiner himself.

“Okay.”

He’d never sucked a cock before. But of course his masturbation fantasies had included it since he was 8.  His bed sheets at the Home had been stiff and sticky with boy cream produced from midnight fantasies of just such a scene. Him, on his knees, servicing the huge penis of a muscle god.

And Abdul’s penis was satisfyingly huge, yes, a full, warm, salty dark log of beef gliding forcefully between Casey’s lips and sluicing powerfully, relentlessly down his throat. It plundered deeper into his larynx than he would have thought possible. Casey would have been startled, if he’d thought of it, at how easily his throat opened up, taking it all, without resistance or gagging, swallowing the hugeness of it.

The man’s penis was uncut and slightly cheesy to the taste, and the foreskin proved something interesting to nibble on. It filled his mouth – and Casey had a big mouth – and lay at intervals resting with heavy satisfaction atop his tongue. It grew even larger when inside, too, taking on the warmth and liquid of Casey’s mouth. It expanded and began to throb and play and jump, scraping against his teeth. He couldn’t help but bite, just a little, but Abdul, above him, his eyes closed and his face to the ceiling, didn’t seem to notice, mind, or care.

The cockhead should have choked him, or gagged him, or something, but rather immediately, Casey had no problem taking it in, 14 inches of girth capped by a huge mushroom corona. Precum must have been dribbling from the piss slit, because right away Casey could taste cum oozing down his throat, coating his tongue. He knew the taste well. He always ate his own, every time he jerked off, 5 to 6 times a day.

Abdul was moaning loudly now and was probably unaware of it.

“He any good?” asked Blankenship.

“Kid knows how to suck dick,” said Abdul between moans. Casey was licking now, playing with the enormous cockhead with light tongue taps. “Oh, God. This kid is good. Really good. Get ready.”

“Look, he don’t even gag,” breathed Lang. The other men nodded sagely.

“Pants Stay UP!” Casey suddenly yelled.

General groans. All were playing with their tools in their trousers, getting big, hard and ready. Hension was flexing for himself, as usual. Gunst was rubbing his 8 pack, while Jin and Schumacher were unconsciously pawing each other’s packaged schlongs.  And Tiffany was there, too. Smiling. Always smiling, his fat big organ poling straight ahead in his pants.

Casey guessed he’d have to suck his cock, too, but as beautiful as it was, he wasn’t looking forward to it. He was about 8th down the line. Okay, so that would be later.

“No gag reflex on this boy,” said Moster from the back. “That’s a good thing. You can suck cock all night, right, Cadet? And not get tired? And keep breathing? Your jaw hurt?”

Casey nodded, then shook his head, confused as how to answer. He pulled back.

“I like it, sir” he answered. “My jaw don’t hurt.”

“Don’t stop,”said Abdul, his voice now had a note of pleading in it.

Wow.

Casey smiled. “Okay,” he said, and bent down, his mouth full, going back to the business at hand, his throat crammed, sucking a big cock, as all the bodybuilders in the room watched. The tension in the room added a thick layer of electricity, covering them all.

And there in the corner, there was Dr. Irving, as always, shooting video.

Casey reached down began to steadily work his own gigantic tool, completely popped out of his baggy sweatpants.

“Shit, look at his junk,” muttered Chad.

“Big as Moster’s,” said Waring.

“Close.”

Moster looked up critically. And – he had to admit it. Casey’s cock was indeed close to his own in girth, weight, thickness, and circumference.

Hmmmm.

February 10th, 2022

2058 Hours

Casey’s quarters were an efficiency studio with kitchenette and bathroom. The room was large as befitted a huge muscleboy, but somehow with the lighting and the sofas and the pillows – and the posing dais with all the mirrors, and lighting just so– it was still cozy. It was all concrete, everywhere, true but Casey had tried to enliven it with an LED TV, a computer, some stuffed animals and a few plants.  There were dozens of books in a study bookshelf.

A small private terrace just beyond double glass sliding doors and dark with night gave a beautiful view of the bright stars above. The terrace walls were high and covered with ivy. No one would be able to see Casey sunbathing naked in the late afternoon sun.  Sam could envision him spread out on the extra-durable steel chaise longue, his 12” soft cock languidly lying atop a ripped quad. 

Sam could see Casey watering his few little plants, desperately trying to keep them alive. A lonely boy’s room. It was sweet and sad. 

Lonely and alone.

No muscleman this beautiful should ever be alone.

“Want some coffee? Water? A beer? Juice?” he asked eagerly. Sam wondered if he ever had any visitors at all.

Sam nodded. “Sure, that would be great.”

Casey headed towards the darkened kitchenette and snapped the light on. Sam’s eyes followed his round, rock-hard tightly jeaned ass swaying as he went with its own inner rhythm.

It was like dancing steel.

“You have coffee?”

Casey nodded, pulled an instant coffee jar from a cabinet, and filled a cup with hot water from the sink. 

“Yeah. Got it. Milk? Sugar?”

“Just black. I see you have beer? I thought caffeine and alcohol were supposed to be bad for you.”

“Naw. We can eat and drink anything. It won’t show up.” He stirred the coffee. “Come on in here,” he gestured. “Get it while it’s hot.”

It sure as shit is, thought Sam. He came into the kitchenette.

“Yeah, we can eat or drink anything. We just train it out. We’re gonna look like this for years. Except maybe we’ll get bigger.” He handed the cup to Sam. “Have a seat,” he offered, and Sam sat down at a small round table in the kitchenette.  He looked back at the books in the shelf.

“Looks like you work hard.”

“I have to. I’m not as smart as the others. I’m pretty dumb, really. I don’t understand half of what’s in them books.” He corrected himself. “Those books. Coffee okay?”

Sam sipped, nodded. “Fine.” It tasted terrible.

Casey sat down at the little table with Sam.  His heavy shoulders and pecs loomed over the table surface. He folded his big hands together and leaned in slightly, shy but – determined – about – what? Sam noticed there were slight tears in the tight sleeves of the t-shirt, still straining to cover the massive biceps.

Casey followed Sam’s gaze. “Those guns are pretty impressive,” Sam said.

Casey nodded, solemnly, without smiling. “They’re big. Not the biggest in the barracks, but close. They’ve always been big. 26 inches.  Moster’s are bigger. Gunst’s too, I think, but I’m getting close to him. I think mine are harder than his, though.” 

“Impressive.”

There was a long pause.

“Would it be okay if I flexed for you?” Casey asked shyly.

Sam sipped his coffee.

“Sure, let’s see what you got.”

October 21st, 2021

1843 Hours

As he sucked, licked and played with the Arab dick, Casey became intrigued with the latticework of heavy veins that lined Abdul’s lower abs.  Hmmm, he thought. Rough. Masculine. Ripped. He thought for a moment of Ramon Ramon, and then Miles Donovan. Maybe he could take a trip back to Raw Weight Gym sometime soon. Suck their dicks, too.

In fact, there was also Banks, and Taylor, and the other cadets who wanted to touch and worship him.

In fact, there was a whole world of cock waiting for him now. And who was going to say No to a kid as big and muscular and good looking as he was?

Casey was, in fact, still discovering his own power.

Looking down the line of men waiting, all of them hard and hot, he could see Gunst was next.

Looking up, he saw that Abdul was now posing for him, doing a front lat spread, his fists buried in solid obliques.

“Yeah, pose for me, big man,” muttered Casey, who continued to suck. “You pose for me, and then I’ll pose for you, and you’ll suck MY dick.”

“Fuck you,” said Abdul.

“Yeah, and I’ll do that, too,” replied Casey.

February 10th, 2022

2058 Hours

Casey didn’t need for Sam to prompt him further. He was ready to flex.  Joyfully, he stood, towering over Sam. He slowly brought up his right arm, extended it, made a fist, and flexed.

“Ka-boom!” he shouted. He flexed it again. “Wham! Bam!” The powerful peaks rose to the ceiling, pumping with sheathed veins.  The tear in the shirt sleeve cloth widened a little more, the threads straining to cover the cannonball peak. Then he brought up the left arm, cocked the fist, and flexed it as well. Then he flexed both together, in a massive front double biceps display.

“Pow Pow Pow Pow,” he added, whispering now, his gaze never leaving Sam’s face.  “Look at my biceps. Check out these huge mother fucking guns.” He was whispering low, his face a foot away from Sam's.

Sam gazed. In truth, he had never seen such muscle before. But still he seemed calm.

The tendons of Casey’s forearms spasmed as if charged with electricity, and veins seemed to audibly pop as the heads of each biceps peaked.  Casey clenched his fists powerfully and grinned, showing teeth.

Then he grew shy again.

A pause.

“What do you think of me?” he asked timidly, still flexing mammoth biceps.

“I think you’re fucking unreal.”

Casey nodded seriously. “Yeah, I am.” He turned and inspected his flexed arm muscles closely. “26 inches. I have dense muscle fibers,” he reported. “And, um, good bones.”  There was silence for a moment. Sam sat still, watching the unwavering young muscleman flexing his biceps.  After a minute, Casey looked up, and brought his right arm closer to Sam.

“You can touch it,” Casey said eagerly. “Feel how hard it is.”

“Okay,” Sam said calmly. He rose to his feet, brought his hand up and touched the enormous biceps head with his fingers. It was impossibly hard and hot. He looked into Casey’s blue eyes, and smiled. Then he clapped the mountainous biceps full with his palm. He stroked, softly and more thoughtfully. In spite of himself his eyes grew wide for a moment. He had never felt any part of any man to be so hard to the touch. It was as if he was stroking hot, smooth iron.

Casey looked at Sam a moment, then turned away, lowering his arm. He pulled a 5-gallon aluminum thermos from the refrigerator, unscrewed the top, and drank heavily. Sam watched him. He drank about a gallon, water running down his beautiful scruffy chin, then stopped, and held out the bottle for him.

“Distilled water. Want some?”

“I’m good.”

“Okay.” He drank the another 2 gallons while Sam watched.

“Sit down,” said Sam.

“Thanks,” said Casey, as if he were the guest. He sat.

Both men sat at the table. Casey wiped his mouth. “Hang on a minute,” Casey suddenly said. He reached into the kitchen table drawer and brought out a little vial. He shook out three capsules, grabbed his water bottle and swallowed them down, drinking the last gallon.

Sam smiled. “Drugs?”

Casey smiled back. “Just some P21.” He paused again. “Wait a minute while I get an orange.” He got up and walked across the room to a bowl of fruit. He grabbed an orange and chowed it down whole, without bothering to peel it.

Then he smiled.

“Okay, I’m ready,” he said.

October 21st, 2021

1845 Hours

“Pay attention. Lick it,” Abdul commanded, and Casey licked Abdul’s lengthy shaft from base to tip, as he would an ice cream cone. 

“Balls,” Abdul added, and Casey leaned in and turned his head up into the man’s perineum, the massive log now lying hard and lazy on his face, extending from jaw to hairline, gobbling at the leathery scrotum sacs that hung and swayed, slapping against Abdul’s iron muscled quads.

Lolling the cock around in his mouth, Casey glanced up. The men were gathered around him now. Waiting, their pants still buckled, their flies up, bulging, waiting their turn.

Waiting. 17 more cocks, all huge, bobbing, erect, ready to be tasted, probed, learned. His head was reeling now. The P21 was zinging about in his system. It was, after all, an aphrodisiac (although in truth, Casey wouldn’t have known the word).

Wow, thought Casey. I like this. I really, really like this.

No, 18 cocks.  For there he was, in line, at the end, waiting. The monster cock. Sergeant Moster. Moster’s monster.

“Moster has a monster….” Casey began to giggle.

“Get serious and keep sucking,” commanded Abdul.

“Yes, sir,” said Casey.

The P21 was still kicking in. Even as Abdul pulled out, shooting thick rivers of white Arab cream, his blasting cum covering Casey’s face, and Blankenship stepped up for his turn, his own monster machine pushing through Casey’s lips, Casey knew he wanted it, too.

“AUUUGHHHHNNN GGGHHH!!” cried Abdul, his mammoth pole shooting ropes of semen onto Casey’s face.

Casey received the facial calmly.  It felt warm and wonderful. He didn’t bother to wipe it off. Cum streamed down his face. Badge of honor.

He wanted them all to line up to suck his cock. Now.

It was as if Moster was reading his mind.

“You’ll have to wait your turn, boy. Before you get your cock sucked in this squad, first you have to suck all of ours.”

Casey shrugged. “Okay,” he said, and a moment later, his mouth was full of Blankenship’s ploughing, plundering machine. 

And on either side of him, Chad and LeFevre were now rubbing their protruding trouser bulges on his traps, impatiently awaiting their turns. He could also barely make out between Blankenship’s hip plunges that Lang was on his knees now, feverishly servicing Alvarez.

Obviously Lang couldn’t wait. Okay. It was fine with him. It was all good.

He looked up. Blankenship was closest to him, flexing biceps now.

Wow, Casey thought. But mine are bigger. Wait till he sucks my cock.

Behind Blankenship stood Gunst, eagerly awaiting his turn. Gunst’s cock was one he was looking forward to. He rapidly finished up on Blankenship, bringing him to climax, and then pushing him out of the way, grabbed for Gunst, who, surprised, came forward awkwardly.

“Give me your dick, big man,” said Casey. “And let me see those big guns of yours.”

Gunst began to flex huge biceps, as Casey took the giant cock in his mouth and began to chow down on it.

Wow. Even bigger than Abdul’s.

February 10th, 2022

2100 Hours

Casey had oiled his arms up just before he met Sam in the corridor. He knew he wanted to show his biceps to the handsome young officer. It was as if he knew Sam would be coming. An instinct. From across the lab earlier that evening he’d seen the gleam in Sam’s eye, saw the once-over that was a little different, saw the stare Sam couldn’t cover at his large package. He knew there would be deep-throating going on before the evening was over. He could hardly wait.

But first, he had oiled his biceps.

“Play with then. G’wan. Feel my biceps. Have some fun with them. You know you want to.” Casey raised his fists higher and took a step closer. Sam could feel his breath.

Sam brought up both his hands, and ran them along the flexed biceps of both Casey’s arms. He clapped the hard peaks, smacked the left forearm, and ran his fingers along a network of thick veins.

Casey moved a little closer still. He brought his left arm right up under Sam’s nose.

“…….why don’t you lick it…..?” he murmured.  Sam gazed into Casey’s eyes. His gaze was mild, unthreatening, encouraging, hopeful, but firm. He wanted his biceps licked.

Sam slowly leaned in, his eyes never leaving Casey’s and lightly flicked the biceps head with his tongue. Casey’s eyes closed and he inhaled gallons of air, heavily heaving forward.

Then……

R-r-r-i-i-i-i-p-p-p!

That was all it took – the touch of Sam’s tongue. Each of the straining sleeves of his t-shirt gave way, and tore open wide. Casey’s biceps burst free of their final confine, both gleaming with power. Sam licked the peaks, ran his tongue firmly up and down mountains of muscle, tasting dusky mineral oil.

A droplet of moisture streamed slowly down the left peak. Sam licked it up.

“Your shirt’s going,” he said quietly.

“Fuck it,” said Casey. The fabric stretched to its maximum length, and split again in six different places, drifting gently down his torso and hanging at his belt.   Casey tore off the remnants of the shredded t-shirt and blasted into a front lat spread. “It’s gone. I go through a lotta shirts this way.”

"I'm sure of it."

“I wanna keep posing for you.”

“Go for it.”

“Stand back then.”

Casey started reeling off poses. First, he showed off his 60” chest in six different ways - front lat spread, most muscular, side chest left and right, crab shots, and slow pec dancing. 

"Boom Boom Boom Boom," he yelled out proudly as his pecs leaped and danced. His nipples were taut and high and hard. He wriggled and slapped his quads, still encased in the skintight white jeans.

He turned full around and went into a lat spread, hands on his hips. “Watch this,” he commanded.  His lats flared wider than seemed humanly possible. He arched his butt towards the ceiling and threw his head back, and every tendon of his back leaped out. Veins criss-crossed the canvas of his physique. Sam resisted a momentary impulse to fall to his knees and bury his face in his glorious butt.

Somehow he restrained himself.

Casey turned back front. “Doin’ hair now,” he said, cocking one biceps up and palming the back of his head with the other arm.

Sam laughed. “You’re too young to remember Tom Platz.”

Aha. In an instant, Casey got it. This dude knows who Tom Platz is.

The dude likes muscle.

Casey covered well. “I know who he was! He was awesome!

"BAM!”  Casey flexed his biceps. “You’ve never seen guns like this!” His enormous muscles danced, gleaming brilliantly in the bright kitchen light.

Sam saw the look in Casey’s eye, and knew in a flash that he’d blown his cover. He was a muscle worshipper, too.

Shit. Still, he covered well. “How about a little more oil there?”

“Sure!” Casey said eagerly, secretly overjoyed. A worshipper! WOW.  He whipped open a cabinet door and produced a large bottle of mineral oil. “Pour it on me, baby!”

Sam stood and smiling, slowly unscrewed the bottle cap. He poured a generous amount of oil into his palm, and began to apply to Casey’s pecs.  Casey brought his hands back to his hips and expanded his chest to its fullest size. Sam smoothed the oil onto the muscle boy. Beneath his hand he could feel Casey’s heart beating, the blood pulsing, the unyielding hardness of warm muscle. He rubbed the oil in. Casey’s pecs glistened, and droplets of sweat beaded into the mixture. Sam poured more oil and layered it onto to his rocky washboard abs. He smoothed the liquid evenly, then rubbed his hands together and took hold of the flaring lats, running his hands down Casey’s obliques.

Sam glanced down at Casey’s jeans. The looming fly was beginning to bulge even larger.

The men’s eyes met.

Casey’s face colored a little. He was embarrassed.

“Sorry, man,” he said. “Getting oiled always works me up.”

He reached down to his crotch, squatted a little, pushing his big butt out, and adjusted himself.  His face was bright red now. He explained.

“These pants are too tight. Zaftig made us wear them tonight. Usually we’re just in jocks. Or posers. They’re made specially just for us. So we can fit everything in them.”

He was breathing heavily, now, and though he felt slightly humiliated that his priapic eagerness was showing so clearly. All the same he was happy and satisfied that things were going so well. He had gotten to show Sam his muscles up close before the other guys did, and without getting caught. He flexed again his biceps and stood back.

“I like doing that,” he said.

“Go right ahead.”

“Okay!” He flexed a few moments more, and then stopped.  “So what do you want to know?” he asked happily. He looked down. “Sorry about the hard on.” There was no hiding it now.

“It’s okay. You’re young. It’s bound to happen. Not a problem. Pull your pants down.”

“Yeah?” asked Casey happily.

“Yeah. I know you big bodybuilders love to pull your pants down, keep them over your ankles, waddle around with your pants over your big feet, showing off your quads…”

“Okay!” Casey was practically singing with joy at the prospect of showing this handsome new guy, a guy he’s just met and already was swooning for, his huge muscles.

“And my hams, wait until you see my hams…..” he crooned as he pulled his pants down to his ankles.

October 21st, 2021

1900 Hours

Casey looked down the row of waiting musclemen, shifting nervously, eagerly from foot to foot, and saw that Moster would come last – that implacable huge mountain of a member would be the last of the evening to maraud his throat. He closed his eyes and dreamed as Gunst let loose with a cascade of gism down his throat. Casey swallowed every drop. And was on to the next, who, it happened, was Chad.  Followed by LeFevre. Together the two men plunged their cocks down Casey’s throat at the same time.

He’d been sucking cock twenty minutes now, on his knees, his face thick with cum deposits, now and then flexing his own huge biceps while he sucked, now and then switching back and forth to Schumacher and Waring.

The men watched intently. Casey pulled back and called out to Moster.

“Tell them all to pull their pants down. Now. Around their ankles. Keep them down. I want to see their quads. And their hams.” He licked his lips, then wiped his hands on his cheeks and lapped up the cum. He grinned. It was even in his eyes. He didn’t care.

“You heard him, men,” called out Moster from the back of the line. He unzipped and plunged his pants down to his ankles.

All unzipped. Pants around ankles.  Huge quads blazing with veins. And thick cocks, erect, lining up, down the row, one after another. Even Tiffany’s. And even Tiffany’s was huge. And beautiful.

“Yeah, lookin’ good,” Casey mumbled, licking his Chad’s cock now.

“Take ‘em both, boy,” Chad growled, his good humor vanished. 

“Yes, sir,” said Casey, sucking obediently.

His knees were beginning to hurt. He reached down to rub them, and in an instant, the sweet-hearted Eli Meyer, from the back of the line, was suddenly there at his side with a pillow, which he got from God knew where, fluffing and arranging. He tapped the top of Casey’s quads and, one knee at a time, and never breaking his suck rhythm, Casey lifting each leg and allowed the pillow to be slid under his aching, bruised knees.  Eli rose and Casey saw his bobbing cock, eye to eye.

“Wanna thank you,” he muttered. He reached up and tousled his hair. He could see Eli was hoping for service. Casey pushed Chad and LeFevre roughly away and grabbed Eli by the hips, pulling him close. “Unzip,” he commanded, forming the words clearly so that Eli could read his lips.  He unzipped and his eager, big young muscleboy penis spilled out. Casey’s mouth enveloping his now-at-attention rigid cock. 

Chad and LeFevre grumbled angrily but backed off, impressed by Casey’s determination. He was done with them.

“Maybe we should have gotten him the pillow?”

“It’s okay,” said LeFevre as he knelt before Chad and finished the job, grabbing Chad’s cock and enveloping it with his lips. He pumped himself to release as Chad shot in his mouth.

“AUUUGHHHGGGHHH FUCCCKKK!!” 

Casey paid no attention. He worked Eli to a frenzied climax in no time.  Thick spurts of cum travelled down his throat. An instant later, there was Obatu’s big black rod, marauding his mouth.

“Keep those pants down around your ankles,” Casey commanded. “I wanna see quads. And bulges.”

“Yes, sir,” answered one of the men. Probably Lang.

“You heard the boy. Pants down. Around the ankles. Keep those cocks covered till he’s ready for you,” ordered Moster. “It’s what the boy likes,” he added.

All the while, Dr. Irving’s video cam continued to whirr.

Dr. Shaft will pay major bucks for this tape, thought Moster with some satisfaction. Thousands.

Casey finished with Obatu, cumming in his mouth, sperm dribbling down Casey’s chin into big pools on the pillow beneath his knees.

“AUUUGHHHGGGHHH shittttt!!” 

"Glad you enjoyed it," said Casey. "Next?"

The line moved forward one more man.  Moster’s turn was coming up soon.

February 10th, 2022

2115 Hours

Sam stood back and smiled, still breathing hard himself from the posing routine he had just witnessed.  The kid was charming. Was it an act? Had to be. No matter.

Casey was right. His hamstrings were sick. Back-blooming with thick roiling mounds of sheer striated muscle, in line with his rock hard butt, sweeping past the back of his head, thick and solid and bursting. But everything about the swole, beautiful young muscle beast was sick. And swole.

Sam caught his breath.  Casey was sweating now, standing before him in only his bulging posers, his pants still around his ankles. Sam decided to play it calm.

“So. How long have you lived here?”

“Three years.” Casey was breathing heavily, trying to seem casual, but with his swelling penis smoothing out the few folds that were in his posers, poling ever outward, it was increasingly impossible.  “I think give or take, 3 years. Um. I don’t remember. Seems like forever. I got here when I was 17. But I only moved up the hill here a few months ago. When they thought I was big enough.”

“When they thought you were big enough.”

“Yeah.”

“I see.”

“Had a really tough workout tonight before the showing. Let’s see. Got here three years ago. I think.” He put the bottle down and started counting on his fingers, thinking hard. “Zaftig first spotted me when I was 15. I just got thrown out of school. I had nowhere to go. He told me to start training heavier, and he got me a little apartment. He paid me to train, said he wanted to see where I would be in two years.” He ticked off a finger. “I trained hard on my own for two years. When I was17, um, yeah, when I was 17, I finally met Zaftig. And that’s when he moved me here to the mountain.”

“Why were you thrown out of school?”

“Fighting.” He picked up the bottle and drank again. “I put about 12 guys in the hospital one night.”

“I see.”

“They were laughing at my dick.”

“Uh hunh.”

Casey changed the subject.  “Zaftig thought I had real potential. But there were a few guys ahead of me. One or two dropped out of the program. A few got promoted into ranks. Once I got here, I started really training, training hard. Day and night. Had to follow a strict regimen.”

“Sounds tough.”

“Naw. I like it. I mean, what else can I do? Not much. I’m dumb.” Casey chugged the last of the 5 gallons.  Sam watched him silently. He put the empty bottle down and wiped his lips with the back of his hand. “I mean, yeah, it’s tough, but not so much when you love lifting like I do.”

“Tell me about it. Tell me more about you.”

“Hunh? Really? You want to know about me?”

“Sure.”

October 21st, 2021

1940 Hours

Tiffany’s session had come and gone as fast as Casey could get the mean little muscleboy to cum. In his mouth, as it happened. Now Moster stood in front of Casey. It was finally his turn.

All the men leaned in to watch.

“Men, dismissed,” Moster said calmly.  “Casey, to the showers.”

The men looked at each other, stunned and perplexed. Abdul grumbled and walked quietly out of the room. He would head for the heavy bag room first and once he’d worked up a sweat, then find Pedro again.

“Let’s go pose,” said Lang to Alvarez after a moment.

“Yeah. Let’s go.” The two left the room.

All filed out, a little perplexed. “Ain’t he even gonna spank him?” Hension asked plaintively as they left the gym floor.

“How many times do you have to be told, don’t say ‘ain’t’,” barked Obatu, clapping him on the back of the head.

“Ouch!”

“Hit him in the face and he’s yours forever,” said Chad.

Casey heard the men roaring as they headed down the hall. He wiped some of the cum off his face. Damn, every time he met with these guys he walked away coated with cum.

Stlll, it tasted good. Damn good. He wiped his cheek and licked his fingers.

“That was fun!” Already Casey recognized Blankenship’s voice. The laughing subsided as the men moved away down the hall.

Yeah, Casey thought, it was. He had to agree.

“Casey? The showers.”

“Yes, sir.” He got up and turned to go, wiping his face and mouth with a towel.  Eli scrambled to get the cum-covered pillow, which he threw at Dr. Irving, getting cum all over his lab coat before scampering out of the room, grabbing his clothes.

Moster watched as the harried Irving packed up the camera and the lights and left the room, wiping his coat and muttering angrily as he left.

What came next Casey couldn’t quite believe.

“I’ll join you in the shower in 10 minutes. Get ready for me.”

Casey turned back and stared. Moster had crossed to his desk and reached into a drawer for a small vial.

He was taking a handful of white caps.  He smiled up at Casey.

“My guess is that you need a little more intro into what we do here. To relax. Go ahead, Casey. Showers.”

“The showers……” Casey repeated dumbly.

“Yes. Hit the showers. I’ll join you. I think I need one, too.”

Moster stretched, raised his arms behind his back, rotated his massive torso. In his trousers his huge organ shifted lazily.

Casey gaped a moment at Moster.

“You need a …..?”

“A shower. Yes.”

“With…..just me?”

“I think so. Few things I want to talk about. Privately. Got it?”

“Uh….”

“Go on then."

“Yes, sir!”  Casey backed out the door, turned, and and ran down the corridor. Towards the showers. 

This time, he knew exactly where he was going.

February 10th, 2022

2125 Hours

Casey was thrilled that an officer as handsome as Ensign Victor was interested in his story.  He sat down on the stool opposite Sam and spread his arms out wide.  But he paused, perplexed.

“What d’ya wanna know?”

“Well, do you ever get out?”

“Away from here? Sometimes. We’re told to stay away from town, but some of the guys go sometimes. At night.  And sometimes we head down to LA.”

“LA? Why?”

“Some of the men who fund us live there. We show up and demonstrate our progress.”

“I see. In a group? All of you at once?”

“Occasionally. Usually we, you know, split up. Into smaller groups. And we’re allowed, if we’re discreet, to make private appointments, and we can keep the all money, too.” He stopped, proud. “I’ve made about $30,000. Just in the last six months. They’re keeping it for me.”

Sam tried to keep a straight face.  “$30,000?” He coughed. “Okay. So ….you hustle?”

Casey colored, looked down, and seemed a little mortified.

“No, not really. Is it? I guess it is. But some men like to see our muscles in private sessions, and ask us to do….um, things…to them…to show off our strength.”

“I can imagine. And they pay you?”

“Well, they contribute. And if they want to, um, suck our cocks, or fuck us, or have fuck them, or kiss our buttholes or something, then they have to contribute more.”

“Isn’t that hustling?”

“Okay, I guess it is. You see, I hadn’t had much experience before then.”

“Experience? You mean you’d never had sex with a man before?”

“No. Never. Not with anyone. Not until I got here. I still haven’t fucked a girl. They won’t let me. I want to, I guess. I mean, if she likes muscles, I mean, why not? But no, no sex. Not before I got here. But …then…after that – WOW. Like, every day! And I like sucking cock, I guess. And fucking.  And I really like fucking tight bubblebutts. And I go nuts when I get worshipped. When littler guys, like you, tell me how big I am. How strong. How muscular. When guys….” He stopped, suddenly mortified. The words had come out in a rush.

Maybe he was revealing too much.

But Sam was calm. “Go on.”

He plunged back in. “I just go crazy. You see…” he paused, now completely beet red with embarrasment, “getting my cock sucked while guys talk about my muscles takes me to……another planet, I guess. I lose all control.”

“How?” Sam’s tone was warm, understanding.

“I……I guess I get mean. Happy. Nasty. Mean. I mean, I like it. No, that’s not right. I crave it. I crave getting my cock sucked. And I like to show them how strong I am. You know, throw them around a bit. Pick them up. Carry them around, throw them down on the floor, step on them, sit on them. Sit on their faces. It’s easy. And they pay more, too.”

Sam leaned in, his voice sympathetic. “You sit on them?”

“Yeah….” Casey’s voice was low.

“Tell me all about it,” he said.

“Okay,” said Casey.  He thought back. “It started when they made me start to suck cock. To see if I liked it.  And….I did. I do.”  And he remembered back to that first night – when he’d first sucked cock.

When he’d first sucked all of their cocks, as it happened.

He leaned in, and began to talk. How exciting it all was at first…but then how he longed for something more.

He knew he could trust Ensign Victor. Sam was, after all, a muscle worshipper. And Casey was close to the best there was.  Casey had long dreamed of his very own muscle worshipper. The legend that bodybuilders are aloof and don’t want to be worshipped? Bullshit. Bodybuilders wanted their very own private worshippers just as much as muscle schmoes wanted bodybuilders. If Casey knew anything at all, he knew that. He’d learned it in LA. And now he was going to tell Sam all about it. And then tell Sam that he knew just exactly what he was.

And Sam, of course, was all ears, all solicitation and comfort. Even as he felt his own excitement growing. He felt his cock, too, burgeoning in his trousers, until he didn’t think he could stand it much more. But of course, he’d have to stand it. At least until Casey was finished talking.

And so, Sam listened. Patiently, as it happened. And Casey talked and talked. As Sam’s cock got stiffer and stiffer.

morph.jpg

i hope chapter 22 sees sam worship casey head to toe, licking and sucking him all over . pecs abs lats glutes hams quads and then his huge cock!!! 

• Upvote 1

Thanks! But I am sorry - "magic" growth or unprompted growth is something I am absolutely not into.

I know I am writing mostly character-driven muscle porn, - and porn it is - but the personalities are what interest me, and growth, per se, without years and years and years of training and discipline - after my 30 years in the gym - is just something I am not into, don't understand. And I don't "get" magic, cookies, tonics that make someone immediately grow for no reason, etc. This is probably why I have comparatively few readers and have often wondered if maybe I am on the wrong site.

Sam will stay his same size.

I really appreciate your comment though. I am particularly grateful for all comments - I receive very few.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I like how Casey is coming to understand the wonders of muscle worship, and then coming to wrap his brain over the idea that he, himself is the one whom everyone wants, needs, and must worship.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...