NYBear

As we both sat in the Sauna, I could tell there was an attraction between us.  Me, the gym rat, tight and fit with some sexy hefty mounds of muscle where they were needed most.  Him, the huge hairy power lifter thick with muscle all over him, and a nice layer of bulk on top of that.  There were about 5 other guys in the sauna with us, but they all seemed oblivious to what was going on, at first. 

I never had the hots for a bear or big thick guys. I always went after the tight, fit, cut gym rats like myself.  Maybe it was the heat mixing with the testosterone in his sweat that was filling my nostrils with a pungent sent of desire and maleness.  As we sat there, looking each other up and down, assessing what the other was all about, I got the sense that this was not going to go my way but I still tried to assert my normally irresistible hypermasculinity.  Very quickly , there was no doubt from anyone in that steam room as we were not being very secretive about our posturing toward each other.  The other guys in the small wooden room were getting quite a show of an animalistic courting, Most of them tried to avert their eyes as much as possible, but I could see that they would sneak in a look every now and then, some even adjusting their growing cocks.  It was like a mating documentary of two Alphas from different packs.  Secretly thought, even with my Gorilla like flexing and rubbing the engorged muscles of my chest and arms, hiding my actions with falsities of stretching, I couldn't help but feel like I was not "The" Alpha Male here in this game.   Normally, I usually had the other little fauna eating out of my rough callused hands, causing them to swoon like the little muscle worshipers they were, but this grizzly was definitely not the subordinate in this forest of heat, wood, muscle and sweat.  

As I had said, I was quite the cut and muscular specimen, but even with all of my muscle, this bear titan dwarfed me.  Sitting there, this guy towered over me at least a foot or more. His shoulders from end to end must have been about 3 feet across. His upper arms looked like it had swallowed a small basketball.   His chest and upper torso, I could figure, was at least 55 inches around and his nipples were as large as half dollars with tips that were larger then a nipple on baby bottle.  He was covered in a coat of fur over his entire super thick torso, forearms and back.  Each strand of hair was coarse like mini trees on rolling massive mountains of muscle,  When I looked at his face, all I could see was every picture of Paul Bunyan that I had ever seen. His lips, that were fuller than Jagger's,  boar through the carpet of dark face fur. They glistened with the moisture of a combo of sweat and saliva, occasionally licked by a red python that would slowly emerge from it's liar smelling it's impending prey as it helped to re-moisten the cave entrance.  Then, as I looked up his worn, chiseled cheekbones, I stopped at his eyes.  The brows were super bushy and dark, but not in a uni-brow.  Each thick caterpillar sat on it's roof of the housing of the most amazing Caribbean Sea deep blue eyes.  The electrified oculars weren't only hypnotic, but endless in their depth and control over everything they looked at.  A mass of authority blazed from them and even with all my self assurance, I was lost in their endless victory over my will and pride.  In truth, there was no battle for dominance because this beast had his kill before his prey even knew it was dinner. 

Even as I knew I was killed and about to be eaten by this incredible victor, I never felt so alive and full of a harmonious peace, before. I was beaten, but in an orgasmic bliss from the battle. My inner desires were at the hottest blazing temperature and I welcomed the fire that was rising inside of me.  I think that it was a combination of his size, smell and authoritative manner that was hitting every erogenous zone in me. Whatever it was, I couldn’t stop, my increasing desire with every breathe.  There was absolutely no interference from me getting one of the hardest erections I ever had in my life.  I tried to push it down between my legs and covered it with my towel, but he knew his power over me had fertilized my inner being of carnal lust and he toyed with it.  I was so hard it felt like I was going to explode before anything physically would happen.  I could see it in his eyes that he knew I wanted him.  He almost smirked at how easy it had been for him to control me.  

Then, as if to taunt me even further, I watched in awe as he opened up his towel and I got my first vision as his cock began to thicken and lengthen.  At first, he sat towards me so only I could see his cock as he gave me a private show.  Because, I’m sure if the other men would have seen it, they would have either run for the hills or pounced on him, and I don’t think he wanted to share with them.  This was for me.  I was his target.  His cock, soft, was as  thick as screwdriver handle, but as it plumped up, it grew to the size of a small baseball bat.  It was easily 7-8 inches long and probably around 7 or more inches around.  Slowly, as if to show me it’s teeth, the head glistened as it emerged out from under it’s hood.  I licked my lips uncontrollably and I could see his whole cock was actually pulsating with every gush of blood that ran into it.  Amazingly though, I could tell that it wasn’t fully hard and that scared and excited me even more.

The other men in sauna, seemed to show interest in the bear and I, but it was mostly out of curiosity.  Some took off their towels and you could see that they were getting excited, some kept their towels on and groped themselves showing small tents.  But, when they didn’t seem to get a response from either the bear or I, they would get up and leave. This happened a few times, but he never got fully hard as other men would come in and out of the sauna.  Then, after about 20 minutes, when we had chased the last of the bystanders away, one of the employees and one of my faithful worshipers, Jordon, peaked his head in and said that it was closing time.  He must have gotten a look at the bear’s cock, because his eyes jumped wide open and then he licked his lips, turned his head and smiled at me asking if I’d lock up.  I said yes and gave him the look of, “Okay, you can leave now.” Jordon chuckled and threw me the keys and said he’d lock the door behind him.  Since I was the owners son, I could stay as long as I wished.

Shockingly, The Bear began to cover himself and get up as if he was going to leave and I motioned for him, to sit back down, telling him that it would be just the two of us left and he could stay if he liked. 

The light’s outside of the sauna in the locker room dimmed and we knew we were alone.  That’s when this thick papa bear’s cock really sprang to life.  He must have released any inhibitions of holding back, because like a fucking rocket, It grew and grew to be thicker than a one of those extra large “Monster” energy drink cans and longer than a coke bottle. It stood straight out and up even with it’s huge size.  It looked way too heavy to be able to stand as straight up as it was....It was just sooo fucking massive!! Both my mouth and ass were watering and pleading to me to get fed.  I don’t know if it was the heat or him, but I was feeling really lightheaded and I could literally feel my heart as it pounded in my chest to meet with the throbbing of my cock.

As I removed my own towel to finally show him my own thick 8″ rod he smiled, and said, “Nice”  and then he looked down at his 14″ long monster and said, “better”.  As if on cue, a very large and thick pearly drop of  precum jeweled up on the tip of his massive head.  Instinctively, I threw my towel on the floor and knelt between this colossal beast’s legs. My hands landed on his rock hard powerful thighs and I could feel the power of him beneath my touch.  I tried to squeeze them , but it was like squeezing a petrified log.  I quickly opened my mouth and let his precum fall onto my tongue before it would be wasted on the hot wood slats below us. It was surprisingly thick as cum and as I tasted his salty goodness, I swear I literally felt electrified by it. Waves of incredible pleasure overcame me and my cock jumped as an incredible hunger rose in my entire body.  

I opened my mouth wider and took in the thickest man I have ever attempted to suck off.  My mouth stretched to almost beyond it’s limits and I thought my lips would split at the sides, but I was able to take him in me. Little by little I was able to get more and more of him into my mouth and with each downward movement of my head I felt more and more passion course through me.  I have never wanted a man more in my entire life. What the fuck had I been missing all these years? As I finally got down to fit at least 9 inches of him down my throat, I heard him to begin to growl and moan loudly. My eyes were wild with hunger as much as the rest of me and I happened to look down toward the floor and I saw that I had created my own large pool of precum.

“It’s not gonna take much boy, but I’ve got loads and loads for ya…so are you ready for shot number 1?”

I nodded and hummed an “Ah huh” and that’s when I felt his huge hands go around and under my arms as he lifted me effortlessly up, twisting me so I was upside down with his cock still in my mouth and my legs on his shoulders. He began to lower me up and down on his cock as he held onto my sides. The man was literally using my body and face like a Fleshjack to fuck me.  The power in him was beyond belief and realizing such made me go over the edge as I lost all control and I began to erupt a torrent of cum all over his face, chest, belly and legs. It was literally the strongest orgasm I could ever have remembered having.  Even after the cum stopped escaping my cock, I still was having orgasmic convulsions of my whole body.  Then I realized, that my lips and oral cavity were numb and I was taking almost every bit of his shaft in and out of my mouth. 

That’s when the beast began to give me the first incredible orgasm that rose out of him. His whole body began to shake and I eagerly awaited the result.  He screamed like an animal in sheer bliss and in a matter of seconds, I literally could feel the force of cum traveling through his cock and as it fired out like a cannon with blast after blast into me. An amazing warmth filled my throat, chest and stomach, but it only slightly ebbed my hunger for him.  I had never had anyone cum as much as he did.  It was as if the amount of cum that was coming out of that huge body of his was actually a natural thing.  Huge body=Huge Cummer.  I couldn’t swallow the massive amounts of cum that he was giving me as some of it flowed out of my mouth and down his shaft. 

When he finished his explosive orgasm, he got up with both of us, kicked open the sauna door and then straddled one of the locker room benches. He picked me up off of his cock, turned me around and sat me on his lap, pushing his huge still rigid cock beneath my balls as it pushed up against my taint and asshole. Then he pulled me to  him in a bear hug and kissed me.  We kissed long and hard and passionate for about 5 minutes as his frottage of my ass made me become even hornier if that were possible.  When he could tell by my moans that I couldn’t take it anymore, he told me to get ready for him.

He lifted me up and held me above his vertical rock solid tower cock and he slowly and gently lowered me to just slightly enter me, holding me up like i was nothing but a feather.  Little by little he lowered me onto him and If I winced he eased up, letting me get used to his incredible size and then he’d lower me some more. This must’ve took about 10 minutes and the guy never looked like he struggled with my 262lbs of heavy muscle at all. In fact, he seemed to get even more invigorated and stronger.  The reason I say stronger was because, as he was getting me acclimated to his cock, I was sucking on his hairy chest and nipples and his chest seemed to get harder and bigger.  I’m not kidding. It was simply amazing and unreal at the same time, but I think the bear was actually growing a little.

When he finally stopped lowering me, I realized it was because he was now balls deep into me.  I literally had all 14 and a half inches of his super thick prick deep into me and there was no pain, only a complete bliss like I had never felt before.  Precum was pouring like a faucet out of my own cock soaking both of us. He told me to relax and that he would do all the work!!  So, I relaxed my body as much as I could and he began to lift me up and down on him.  Starting slow so that he was sure that I was accustom to his size.  As my moans got more intense and my ass loosened up to fit him, his speed increased. With every downward movement I began to actually shoot small amounts of precum all over us.  Since his cock was so huge it was essentially past my prostate, but with every upward motion he would almost take his cock out, but then thrust down and it hit it causing me to scream in ecstasy and shoot the cascade of precum.

I’ve never had a man as big as him in me and I’ve never had a man with so much strength use me as his sex toy.  I was a willing but completely powerless participant for this behemoth.  He could have done anything to me and I would have complied and realizing that made me to literally let go as I began to, again, uncontrollably cum after only a few more thrusts of his cock up into me. I must have looked in panic at him and he just smiled and said, “No Worries…You’re gonna cum more tonight than you have ever cum in your life…and so am I.”  And with that, again I felt the rush of his orgasm travel up his cock and empty into me with so much cum that I literally could feel him filling me up. I know it wasn’t really going into my stomach, but I began to feel so full inside and warm. God, I was so warm with his juice. This beast of a man had completely opened me up to a realm of existence I never knew was possible and I loved every second of it.  My eyes had been closed during my last orgasm, but when I opened my eyes to look straight into his and I felt it.   It was pure.  It was real.  It was Love.  I  knew I loved him.  I knew at that moment that He was everything to me. He was everything to all of us.

As he gazed back at me, he said, “I know,…I know…I feel it too…We are meant to be. I felt it from you long ago, first when your were in the bassinet at the hospital.  Then when I watched you play football, or when you tended to Dad's fields and finally when you first came to Flatbush.”

“I love you...Sir”  I said and I never had any doubt or worry when those words came out.  It was the most natural expression I had every given.

“I love you, too. I have for years…'names Matt....I have a little farm just outside of town.  You're there now...."  He said as he looked deeper into my eyes.  "...and I'm your Uncle!!”

Steve opened his eyes, sprang up in bed and looked around the dimly lit bedroom.  Lying next to him was Lloyd and he was just as amazing as when he first pulled up in the truck. Steve, smiled, not only at the sight of Lloyd, but at the dream he had just had.  He fondled his rock hard cock as got up and walked over to look out of the window to the morning that was dawning. 

He made it.

Uncle Matt's Farm. 

He was finally here.

There was a knock on the door.

Author's note:  I know it seems like a part of the story is missing from where Sam & Jake were about meet Lloyd & Steve out in the woods, but trust me, you will know what happened in that scene very soon.  Please tell me what you think so far.  I'd really love to hear your thoughts, comments and even wishes for what might happen next. 

Thanks,  NY BEAR!!

PLEASE COMMENT BELOW.  THANKS.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 12

wow that's very clever of using another guy's experience with Uncle Matt, may I be right to assume that the guy who gave Matt the blowjob was Lloyd?

• 2 years later...