Hey guys! Here is part two of my twisted little mommy tale.

Please excuse the errors as this was written on my phone. Enjoy!

READ PART 1 HERE

THE BLACK STALLION
PART 2/3

“P-Please, m-mom, don't look at me that way…”

Marcus begged, but even I couldn't stop myself from looking, not this time. My big baby boy, my big black stallion, had been secretly somehow sporting the most disgustingly overgrown massive black cock, ten-inches in diameter at least, growing well over a foot long, throbbing beneath his hands, with still room to grow! What was even better, below it all, was the two most massive bull-sized testicles, two giant semen tanks, testosterone and muscle juice reservoirs, visually churning beneath his hairy dark sack, no doubt preparing for another disastrous load, an inevitably huge mess.

One that mommy could clean up.

“OOOooo, Marky!”

I wailed in disbelief. My pussy was gushing. It was literally all I could say, squealing faint moans under my breath, approaching my erect baby boy, this gigantic black beast, regardless of all the incestuousness, as if in a trance, intoxicated, slowly placing both my small womanly hands against his dark naked and mammothly steel-carved ape-sized muscle thighs. His usual deep teen voice moaned, only for a moment, like a boy again. It was seconds of silence as I worshipped his colossal hairy manly legs, marveling at my own offsprings impressive muscle gains, thinking he could probably lift a car, a small truck, relishing as my tiny pink painted fingers fell between the spectacular divides of his dark meaty-muscles. Oh god I was about to cum again.

“M-M-Mom, please stop...” Marcus continued his whimpering, with a few faint moans of continuing pleasure. “You have N-NO idea how BIG it is!”

As he said the words, his monstrous black cock began unexpectedly gushing pre-cum, torrenting was more like it, right underneath his “hiding” hands, splurging thick white-goo, right between his black iron blistered fingers. My huge mommy tits got so rock hard from watching the spectacle, the top button of my blouse suddenly popped off, going completely unnoticed of course by my shy muscle giant, my big black stallion, who was cringing like some innocent child with his eyes closed.

“P-PLease, mom, for the last time!”

Marcus continued to whine. He was still so determined not to give up, to not stop “hiding” his erection from his own mother’s viewing eyes, yet he freely let me continue my slow worship. Rubbing my hands up and down his naked gigantic black legs, bending down and even moving past his knees, rubbing his bloated basket-ball sized calves, which were beyond freaky, the biggest I had ever seen. Finally I made my way back up, in one swift grazing motion, to those fully-loaded teenage cum-tanks, watching the continuing dribble of thick white bull-juice fall down his grotesquely large black veiny shaft. As I reached both my small womanly hands underneath, to cup, his large sensitive horse-sized balls, his gigantic manhood suddenly began to rumble to life.

“I C-CANT H-HANDLE it anymore!”

Marcus roared, throwing his huge mountain-sized neck back as he groaned, my own beastly son, my big black stallion, gushing a small amount of pre-cum onto a part of my face, right into my blonde hair. He finally released the pressurized cock-head from his powerful dark hands, his giant cum fountain, unleashing, what I could only imagine to be, the world's most gigantic cock, a black monster of its own, finally freed from its cage. My big baby boy groaned even more, thumping the floor as he adjusted his stance, those huge heavy black feet, even wider, making the floor groan, the room practically. That, or maybe it was just the sound of his blood filling every inch of that pussy splitting giant cock. I continued to watch, moaning with disbelief, as the shaft grew past what must have been fifteen-inches, sixteen-inches...

“It's g-growing OUT of CONTROL!”

Marcus looked down in humility, as his big cum gushing black mushroom head inched up past his fat dark pancake nipples, heaving and and nearly thundering halfway up between his titanic dark male muscle cleavage, literally inching up towards his own face humiliated face. It wasn't long before all that cum-gushing hit the bottom of dark stubbled neck, shot against his chin, splurged right into his whimpering lips. His cock must have measured EIGHTEEN-inches long.

“OH-oh LOOK how big my baby boy is!" I moaned in motherly ecstasy, clutching my sopping wet pussy. "And he's making such a MESS!"

“T-THIS is why everyone says I'm TOO BIG, mom!” Marcus wailed, uncontrollably shooting more cum right into face, his eyelids, his open whimpering mouth, no doubt oozing down his throat. “That I need to STOP!”

“Mommy thinks you should grow even more…” I said continuing to grip my pussy, dig my fingers through the fabric.

“WH-WHat!? You DO!?”

Marcus blubbered in confusion, like some big little schoolboy, so red in the face from his indecent exposure, as I casually walked over to his roommates old bed, where he kept all those protein bars and shakes, grabbing an unhealthy handful, two handfuls actually, double-fisting about twelve-bars in all. But I knew he wanted it, wanted to eat, wanted to grow. I on the other hand, wanted to see him explode.

“W-Wait, Mmpf!” Marcus became muffled, as I stuffed two bars into his mouth, watching him eagerly chew, like he had been rationing them. “M-MOM, these are so expensive!”

“Oh don't even worry sweetie. Mommy will pay for ALL of them. Even MORE if you want…”

I continued shoving more protein bars into his chomping face.

“MMmpf” Marcus groaned happily, opening wider as I even shoved in THREE protein bars, my pretty white hands into his huge black mouth, all at once. “Y-You WILL!?”

BURRRPPPP

“In fact, you should probably just eat EVERYTHING right now!”

“Oh god, you're GOING to make SO BIG mom, MMmpf!”

Marcus continued to chomp, as I shoved the remaining bars down his beastly flexing throat. It wasn't much longer after that I began to realize something, something even more exciting than his gigantic cock, his muscles, something that my little baby boy must have been hiding from me for a long time. You see, he apparently wasn't just exaggerating when he said I was going to make him big.

Because he was literally growing bigger right before my eyes.

“OOOoOooo” My pussy gushed at the site, the view of his expanding black muscle chest. “M-Marky, you should have TOLD me!”

“I'm SCARED, mom!” Marcus said timidly. “I just want to grow SO big, MMmpf!” He continued chewing. “MORE than anyone should!”

BURRRPPPPP

FAARRRTTTTT

“And I'm already having so many PROBLEMS!”

Marcus continued his excuses, all while his cock gushed torrentially, failing to hide his closeted excitement, to grow into this totally monstrously muscular beast, a REAL black stallion. His gigantic and marbled dark muscle physique continued to slowly grow, swell easily past 325-pounds, maybe even 350-pounds, all muscle! But mommy still wanted to see more. I still wanted to see SO much more. I felt all my womanly juices squirt down both my legs at just the curious thought, how big could I actually make my little boy grow?

“W-What are you doing now, mom?”

“Just mixing the ENTIRE protein tub…”

My big muscle boys eyes bulged, but I knew he wanted it, he wanted it bad. I handed him the mixed up tub of protein, watching his whimpering lustful eyes, the turmoil. He began gulping regardless, drinking, feeding his muscles with all that endless protein. His huge muscle engorged gut, the bulbous twelve-pack of abs, began bloating even bigger like a balloon, swelling into this beastly large roid-gut.

GULP GULP GULP

FAARRRTTTTTT, BURRRRPPPPPPPP

“OH-GAWD!” Marcus wailed while taking a breath. “What am I going to DO mom, I can barely use the toilet as is! MMmpf!”

GULP GULP GULP

FARRRTTTTTTTT

“You don't even worry about that.” I walked around to the back of his physique. “I'll never get tired CLEANING this ASS!”

“HOW can you stand the SMELL?!” Marcus squirmed with curiosity, like some big child who had to pee, thumping and hoofing around. “This one girl even SUFFOCATED up there…”

My poor baby boy. Dealing with all those amateur woman, those girls. He was so sensitive up his enormous muscle butthole, that even the slightest touch of my hands between his dark hairy ass-crack, the middle of those two gigantic black watermelon muscle glutes, started quaking, quivering with anticipation. The entire room, admittedly, smelled like a barn house, and it was all emanating from this giant swampy cave of muscle and shit. The musk combined, however, was so overpowering. I couldn't stop from drooling, the urge to bury my face and get lost up this gigantic spectacle of godly devastation, suffocate if I have to, just like that girl.

“Oooo, I want to LICK my baby's ass so bad!”

“You want to LICK MY ASS!?”

Marcus wailed in even more confusion. The poor kid must have thought no one would ever go up there again, or simply didn't understand why anyone would want to. I pushed both my small womanly hands, right in the center of his stinkhole, peeling back the huge black marbled flaps of his ass cheeks, using all my strength to open his butthole just a little, just as he let out another small rank fart, blowing my hair back. It was absolutely frightening, the power alone, but being his mother, I still felt confident in going for a little graze.

“OH-GAWD!!!”

Marcus groaned.

“Mmm, SO GOOD!” I on the other hand was tearing in ecstasy, burying my tongue deeper, further.

“W-WAIT, mom!” Marcus whimpered with ecstasy, trying his best, squirming, not to hoof around again in confusion, accidentally crush my tiny little face. “B-BE CAREFUL up there!”

BURRRPPPP

BURRRRPPPPPPP

“OH GOD, please!” Marcus preyed. “I think I might be GROWING again!”

Marcus continued his warnings. I already knew he was growing. As my small womanly white tongue licked the dark musky-cave walls of his black swampy muscle butthole, I could feel those entirely car crushing ass cheeks, those titanic and powerful muscle glutes, slowly inflate around my head, my own face, inflating nearly endlessly against skull, yet I still dug deeper. Using what little strength I had left, I desperately attempted to peel back those gigantic black ass cheeks even more. I continued pushing and stuffing my eager kissing lips, feeling the walls of his ass close in around me.

“MOM, please get OUT of there!” Marcus wailed in fear. “Before it's TOO LATE!”

He was being such a baby, but I had a feeling he was right. All the worshipping I had been doing, the digging, the rimming, was giving my big little boy so much pleasure, his gigantic black bodybuilder butthole was literally eating me, slurping up my tiny little womanly white body up, burying me between the huge uncontrollably flexing muscle glutes of my own only son. My pussy, of course, kept gushing orgasm after orgasm. But the truth was I was stuck, yet I still showed no signs of stopping.

FARRRTTTTTT

POP, THUMP

Luckily, just as I was about to draw my last breath, Marcus, my big black stallion, unleashed another one of his explosive protein farts. The sheer force blew my head out, my body, shooting me out his ass like a cannonball to the ground. My face was totally smeared in his filth, his stench, but I proudly licked it up, at least what I could. What was even more staggering than the entire situation, was watching that huge protein tub suddenly fall to the ground, completely empty, and then looking up.

“O-O-Ohh, m-my goodness...!"

Commented are appreciated. Stay tuned for Part 3.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Damn man, you can really put on a show that is both sick and incredibly arousing! I don't know what it is about incest in stories, the taboo nature of it, I guess, but seeing this guy's mom being so sexually overwhelmed that she dropped all pretense and dove in, licking her son's sweaty, stinky, swarthy ass with gusto was just so incredible to read, you get two thumbs and a boner up from me, g2f! 

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the stellar comments you two! Glad to see you're digging the filth. I'll admit, I was on the fence even posting all this. :P

Thanks Lukullus! For anyone who is a fan of rim jobs, especially on some big meaty bodybuilder at the gym, I'm hoping this will be a favorite. ;)

Part 3 is about halfway complete. Stay tuned!

• Upvote 1

Great story! I don't get the whole "bathroom" angle, but you managed to make it hot nonetheless.  Of course the story touches on all sorts of taboos, but that's what makes it exciting.  I'd like to know just how big and tall he's gotten, and how big he is in comparison to his dad.  Can't wait for more!

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Kymuscleboy said:

Great story! I don't get the whole "bathroom" angle, but you managed to make it hot nonetheless.  Of course the story touches on all sorts of taboos, but that's what makes it exciting.  I'd like to know just how big and tall he's gotten, and how big he is in comparison to his dad.  Can't wait for more!

Honestly, and I know this sounds weird, but every bodybuilder/gym-bunny I've hooked up with, or just even been around, they always complain of having to take a lot of "dumps", haha. It's usually unmentionable in muscle growth stories, yet somehow it been working its way, even lightly, in most my stories, obviously especially this one. 

The last guy I dated, who loved to pump up his huge bubble butt, had a big part in inspiring this story...

I always made him wash beforehand though ;)! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Interesting.  It must be the combination of having to eat a ton to gain muscle, coupled with all the exercise keeping them regular.  Regardless, you managed to work it into the story in a very hot way. 

On another note, I'll add my voice to what another  poster said that it'd be great to have all your stories in an easy to find location again.  I'm sure it would take some work, but maybe they could be added to the archive section? Thanks again for all you write and post.

• Upvote 1