C.H.E.M.O. Therapy

Caliguy8302

Part 10

The week rolled on and everything was pretty much a blur. My workouts were more intense than they had ever been and increasingly so. So was my sex life. All I could seem to vaguely remember was working out with the others and spending lots of time in the spa and sauna with them though. Everything I did was hot and hazy just like my memory. Lots of lifting and fucking happened. That's all the mattered. By the end of week nine's exam I was up to 460#; 6'6". The reality of me going home loomed closer and closer. I wondered what Jason was going to think about the new me. I tried to fight the urges that called me to want to stay here and just keep growing more and more. I also tried to keep my head level about my lust for Juan and the others.

The end of week ten's exam did nothing to curb my developing alter ego. Watching myself flex in the mirror pumped up huge and hard only revved up the alpha mentality that worked to consume me now. Fuck. 530#; 6'7". I was so hairy now too. All over my chest and abs, forearms and legs, ass, crotch, and pits. Not to mention my new super hot facial hair. Just like Jason's. Fuck yeah. I completely out classed him now. I was a total musclegod compared to himt. My dick throbbed excitedly at that thought. I heard Richard tell me to go get my workout in. Fuck yeah. Gotta keep growin'.

I loved the way it felt pounding those massive weights with my ginormous muscles in the nude. Juan walked in to see what all the commotion was about. Apparently I was grunting and banging about pretty loud. My dick erupted as I pushed out rep after rep like it was nothing before I grabbed Juan and hoisted that puny fucker onto my cock like he was nothing to me now. How had I seen him as being so big before? It got me off so much being able to keep him lifted while I pounded his ass mid air. I was so damn strong now. So damn big. And I was only gonna get bigger. I blew inside him and then dropped him like he was just another set in my routine before moving onto the next exercise. As I clanged more weights and grunted out reps Juan just pulled up his shorts and walked out. Fuck yeah. There was no stopping this huge hairy fuckin' muscle beast's growth.

My nuts pumped out another load as I finished up for lunch. Fuck. Look at it. It was just sticking straight up even though it had just cum. There was no stopping this raging hard on. Just like me. It twitched with every beat of my heart. I caught myself in the mirror as I went to get dressed and almost came again at the sight of the thick veins snaking all over my huge muscles. I was lusting hard for the massive slabs of hard granite that was now my body. I whipped on my clothes and jogged back to my room. Damn I was hungry.

When I got there Juan had just set the tray down. I attacked his mouth like it was my meal. My hands ran over him just as hungrily as if I couldn't get enough. Well really I couldn't. But somehow I managed to pull myself away and let him go. How the fuck did that happen? As horny as I was I was the one who actually pulled away this time. I guess I knew that inhaling lunch and getting back to the gym would be just as good as fucking Juan again.

That's exactly what I did too. Afterwards I met Juan in my room for dinner and told him to stay for dessert. He said he had to get back to work and tried to leave. I just pinned the fucker against the wall with one leg as I ate. Jesus. How fucking big were my feet now? The sight of it made my dick jump. One I finished eating I pulled off Juan's clothes and dragged him into the shower where I took my time savoring and sexing him. I told him that was only the preview for later though. When he showed up after work I went several more rounds with him.

The next day there just wasn't any stopping me in the gym. I was totally wrecking my sets and as the saying goes there's no keeping a good hard dick down. As I went through my sets I ended up sucking myself off the entire time; milking multiple loads out of my dick. I had to get soft if I wanted to get my shorts back on. By the end of my routine I happened to manage it. When I went to pull my shorts on though I couldn't stop staring at the python dangling between my legs. Over twenty inches of thick godcock reached past my knees. My hand  went to it and started milking on it automatically.

As I stroked on my chubby Juan came to mind and I fantasized about what it would be like to fuck him with this huge thing. Unconsciously I maneuvered my ginormous wang behind me and lowered myself onto the bench I was at for a seat. I plunged myself onto my godcock and started to ride myself. After several minutes I looked over and caught myself in the mirror. I watched the huge beast that I had turned into ride the gorgeously muscular ass I had developed with the monster dong I had just grown and my senses exploded. I moaned with a lustful need in a way I hadn't done since nearly six months ago. Despite my size I felt like a subby bitch needing his ass to be owned. I yelped out and came inside myself; flooding my hole enough to make my load gush out voluminously. The feeling of so much cum pouring out of my ass sent a shiver through me.

As my orgasm subsided I rubbed my hands over my gigantic nuts. Caressing them I could feel another load churn and replenish inside them. Holy fuck. More than that I could audibly hear it happening. I stood up and my dick pulled out of my ass with a messy sound. I shivered again. I looked over to the mirror and turned to catch the view o my asshole to see if it was ok. The ring of my mangina was puckered and swollen out. Sex glazed over my eyes as my hand reached back to feel it.

My fingers slipped inside and worked it over as I thought about being fucked. By Jason. Yes. Jason. My need for him was back. I needed him sexually. Bt I also needed him intimately. I wanted to feel him loving me in the way that only the two of us could share. Before I knew it I heard the sound of my goo seeping out of my dick onto the vinyl bench and another shiver ran through me. Pulling my hand out of my ass and slowly squatted down and licked up my load while I thought about doing it because Jason had told me to. Though that wasn't really an excuse since I was beginning to enjoy the taste of my own cum.

I went back to my room for dinner and shared some making out and heavy petting with Juan a bit. After work I slid into him and gave him the full Monty against the wall. We were both panting post my climax.

"Fuck! Am I ever going to be able to stop fucking like this??"

"Once you're off the hormones things should go back to normal."

"Even my dick and muscles??"

That worried me. I could do without the hanging anaconda. But I didn't want to lose my muscles.

"No. They'll stay the same. It's just that your sex drive will level out. Which is a good thing considering how much your new size will be wrecking holes."

"What? This?? This isn't even ful--"

I stopped as I realized the mistake I had made. Talking about it made me think about it. And thinking about it made it want to awaken to full life.

"Oh no. Oh god. It's happening again. Hurry! Get off! Get off get off get off!"

"What??? What's the problem? You're fine."

He would come to regret those words as my snake rose up another five inches inside him to its full twenty inches and the shaft widened another five to its full width of nine. Then I was pounding him again like a bitch in heat. There was no stopping as he cried out for mercy and my steel beam of a cock wrecked his hole as he had so adequately put it. The sound of my spooge squirting out of his back side eventually took place and I felt my hormones calm down a bit.

Still horny I continued for another round since his hole was so nicely lubed up now. At least that was the original plan. I ended up going three more rounds before my dick shrunk back down to normal. After our four rounds in total I laid down with Juan in bed. I felt bad that I had to fuck him while I was so big. He told me it was ok though and not to worry about it. I started to make out with him again and at some point we both just fell asleep in each other's arms. The next day brought more lifting and more nutting. Every time I finished an exercise my nuts would clench out a few loads. I learned to just keep lifting through it. By the end of week eleven I was 600#, 6'8", and my hormones were as potent as ever.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 12

I am really getting the feeling now that Jason is going through something similar now. I somehow get the feeling that richard did not increase Tom's package size for nothing, he knew who Tom's boyfriend was right? I get the feeling thag even though Richard is quite a selfish guy for forcing Tom to get bigger and more hung while Tom did not want too at first, that he is NOT heartless enough to ruin Tom's & Jason's life together. And the fact that Tom is getting his sexual and emotional feelings of Jason back again, it kind of makes me feel like this story is going to get a rather good ending. ^^ <3 <3

Thank you so much for this chapter man. 8D And I really wish this therapy was real man. i mean: Freaking 600lbs and 6'8"!!! I would do so much for a body like that and Tomas is still growing (even though it seems like next chapter will be the last as then the last month is over). 8D <3 <3 I hope I am right about the story, but I am sure that you will not tell us until you post the next chapter. xD lol

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Hanugumo said:

8D And I really wish this therapy was real man. i mean: Freaking 600lbs and 6'8"!!! I would do so much for a body like that.

Such a big giant with your cheery personality Hanugumo? That's a really nice idea ;)

Anyway, Caliguy, thanks for the story, great writing. My thoughts mirrored the other posters' worries about what will happen to Tommy and Jason, nice work getting us invested in that couple. :)

• Upvote 1

Part 11

Midway through my final week I started to have a relapse of consciousness again. I wanted to start crying as I thought about what I had become. What I had been turned into. It wasn't right. Richard needed to reverse this. If he didn't agree I'd just have to make him. How could he possibly stop me? It was after dinner so I knew things were shutting down for the day. I marched right over to the lab and barged in. Richard was by his desk, shirtless. The sight of his big muscles started to bring the mind fog back. But I needed to focus.

"What are you doing??"

"I just finished working out. I exercise in here so I don't mingle with the other patients."

"Mingle? Or fuck?"

Richard gave me a look that said 'that's an obvious answer'. God he looked good enough to eat. No. Focus.

"We need to talk. You need to undo this growth business. Right now."

"First of all, we already discussed that. Secondly you really aren't in any position to demand anything from me no matter how big you get. Sure I can reverse it. But I can also reverse the treatment. I can unmake you if you really want me to."

Heat built up in me like a furnace with every step I took towards him now. The fire burned with as much lust as it did anger. I pinned him against the front of his desk between my gargantuan arms.

"Fix this. Or else."

"Or else what?"

That's when I saw it. The needle laying atop his desk. I had no idea what was in it or what it could do. But I figured it was another hormone treatment. So I grabbed it and quickly plunged it's contents into  the side of his bulky buttocks.

"What the hell are you doing?! Oh my God! What have you done?!"

I half expected to see him start mimicking the scene from the Wizard of Oz. Instead I had to step back as I watched his body rapidly expand with muscle. His feet slid forward as his legs stretched out longer. His faded denim short shorts ripped open and his dick rose up into a pole the size of my own. His balls finished ballooning out and as I watched him sitting there panting my own dick ripped through my shorts at the realization that he was now the same height measurements as me. Holy fuck. Is this what it was like to be hot for someone like me?

I stepped back over. Leaned one arm against the top of his desk. With my other hand and took his dick and started to stroke it slowly. He was all sweaty from his transformation and breathing hot and heavy. I licked my lips. My throat was dry. I wanted him. Bad.

"How's it feel Huzjak?...Huge jack... Huge jacked... Dick huge jacked..."

I was rambling like an idiot, but my mind wasn't really working. All I could think about was how I wanted his pre to coat the back of my throat so I could get rid of the damn dryness. I heard Dick let out a deep low moan and then his dick was spurting all over us. Then I went in for a blow job and coaxed another load from his massive nuts. I brought my head up. He was still panting. All I could do in that moment was lean in and taste the cum still splattered around his lips before pushing in deep for a kiss. I leaned him back on the desk and inserted my cock into his ass. We made out the entire time we fucked. Then it was his turn and I groaned audibly as he came into me. Afterward we spent several moments panting as we recovered.

"Now who's the fucking asshole?"

"You deserved whatever you got."

"That stuff you gave me... It was supposed to be for Juan."

"So you're finally going to be with him full time?"

"Yeah. I've been thinking about what you said and you're right."

"Good. Now one more thing..."

I rolled over onto my back and then stood up. Richard's cock was in me the entire time; especially now that we were pressed into each other again while we stood.

"What's the big secret? Come on. You can trust me. We're family."

"Family, as you've already seen, doesn't necessarily equate to trust. But since you've already experienced so much of it for yourself I guess I can trust you. I'm a magician. Not like the kind on stages. But a real magic using magician. Like spells and rituals and stuff."

I blinked at his confession not really having expected that answer. He was right though. I had seen enough the past six months not to believe him.

"Is that how you cured my cancer? And made me so big so fast?"

"Yep."

"But I thought you were using medical science. Not potions and witch's brews."

"Magic and science aren't mutually exclusive. But the fact is that if anyone found out, I'd be in deep trouble. My medical license would be revoked at the very least."

"So this is what you meant about discovering something about your family heritage?"

"Yeah. I actually come from a long line of Turkish magicians. Everyone treats me like I'm in league with the devil. But I'm happy we were able to finally meet."

"It's too bad you can't do this for everyone."

"I agree. But at least I could cure the cancer of my favorite nephew."

He grinned. I grinned. We both leaned in and made out. Then I let him fuck me again before I headed off to bed because he's my favorite Uncle.

I spent the next three days trying to get the most out of my workouts as I possibly could. On my final day I sat in the medical lab awaiting my final measurements anxiously. My mind was blown as I discovered I topped out at 690#, 6'9". Jason was never going to believe this. That's when panic struck me again.

"Oh God. Oh no. No no no no no."

"Relax. I already told you that you won't have to worry about sex with Jason."

"No. That' not it. Well it is. But my penis isn't the problem. It's my asshole."

Richard raised his brow in confusion.

"I'm supposed to be saving myself for him. He's supposed to be my first anal experience. We've been waiting five years for this. Now he's going to see my hole all stretched out and know what a slut I've been while I was here."

"Don't sweat it. Juan already told me about your situation."

Richard reached into his lab coat and pulled out a small jar of some kind of cream, an extra large condom, and some latex gloves which he handed to me.

"But how is this stuff going to help?

"The cream will shrink your anal passage. Although it won't erase your memories. So you'll have to remember not to spill the beans to anyone. You'll also have to leave everything to set over night so no showering until the morning. I'm afraid you're also going to have to take this."

He reached into his other pocket and pulled out a bottle of neon yellow liquid.

"What's that?"

"It's something that makes your hair fall out."

"Why do I need to take that?? I love how hairy I've gotten!"

"I know. Me too. But when people think of cancer patients they think of hair loss. In order to equate your time here, you need to keep up appearances so that nobody starts asking any questions. Don't worry. It's only hair and it'll grow back. At least the regular stuff will. The extra stuff from the hormones won't. Take it in the morning before you shower and take it on the balcony. I don't want to have to vacuum all that up."

I frowned, but nodded and laid back as Uncle Richard administered the anal treatment to me. I really was going to miss his tender kisses once I was gone. The next morning my asshole felt super tight. Definitely a virgin again. I went out onto the balcony and chugged the yellow liquid like Uncle Richard instructed. Thirty minutes later it hit me. I doubled over as my entire body now felt on fire. I watched through clenched eyes as all the hair on my body fell away except for my eye lashes. When it was over I came back in and took a shower.

Then I headed down for my last breakfast and to say goodbye to the others. We all wore our tightest shorts and damn if I didn't want to fuck every one of them one last time. After breakfast I went back up to pack which didn't take very long. As I did I decided to change into a pair of gym shorts and a tank. Anything else might have raised too many questions from Jason when I got back. I wheeled my luggage out front where my car was already waiting for me.

As I closed the trunk Uncle Richard came out the front door to say his goodbyes to me. He hugged me with one arm and tried not to make things too emotional for either of us.

"Juan isn't coming to say goodbye? I didn't get a chance to see him last night."

"I don't think Juan is much for goodbyes."

Looking downward I frowned and nodded my head understandingly. The next thing I knew I was I suddenly hearing someone's deep voice booming.

"You're not going to leave without my goodbye are you??"

I looked up and saw Juan walking towards us from the front door. He was as massive as Uncle and I now. A smile spread across my face seeing that he was able to get the formula Richard wanted to give him. That must have meant they were officially a couple now. Juan came over and hugged me. The three of us said our good byes again. I kissed Uncle deeply once more followed by Juan. I began to tear up. Both of them sent me off before I could start bawling my eyes out.

Part 12

On the way home all I could think about was seeing Jason again. He was going to be so damned surprised. I texted him to let him know when I was close to home and when I pulled into the driveway I exhaled with the relief of coming full circle. I walked through the door with my bags and the first thing I saw was Jason in an outfit similar to mine. His back was to me while he did something at the kitchen counter. When he turned around both of our jaws dropped.

"What the hell happened to you?!"

"I got treated for cancer. What's your excuse??"

For the most part, there wasn't really anything wrong with the way Jason looked. It was just a shock to see the considerable belly attached to the front of him now. He pouted and looked down.

"I kind of started worry eating while you were away. I decided to get the weight off. But I've only just started."

I looked over to the counter and saw the protein shake he had been mixing up when I walked in. That explained the gym clothes.

"Seriously though. What happened to you. How could cancer treatments turn you into the incredible hulk?? I mean the baldness I get. But not the height and muscle gain."

"Wait and see what else has grown."

"Are you sure your hair's going to grow back?"

"You don't like it?"

I felt a little self conscious since he brought it up twice. But then I saw him blush slightly and his dick chub as he admitted that he thought it was kind of hot to him. I told him that his belly was kind of hot to me too. He said that he still wanted to get the weight off. Especially now that he had some catching up to do with me. I reminded him that he couldn't possibly make the gains I had. He said he knew, but still wanted to get as big as possible to match me. I reached over and grabbed the protein shake he had made and chugged it back before grinning at him. I told him that exercise could wait until tomorrow and that we had more important business at the moment.

We both smiled as I leaned down to kiss him. He licked the shake moustache off my lips and I picked him up to carry him off to the bedroom. Jason almost had a heart attack at the sight of my flaccid penis. He almost had another seeing it erect. I reassured him that everything would be ok and took things very slow with him. By the time I was done he loved every second of it. Then came the moment we had both been waiting for so long. He took me from behind and made love to me in a way that only he could. Experiencing it made me feel as though nothing had changed over the past six months. Everything was at peace and right with the world.

Then as he laid back down beside me he asked me to get up and flex for him. I asked if he was sure because I never knew he was into that sort of thing. Though why wouldn't he be? I got up and began flexing different muscle groups separately and jointly. He started to really get into it and asked me to jerk my huge cock while flexing. I obliged and the two of us stroked ourselves to another climax. When it was over I laid back down with him and caught my breath.

"Jesus Tommy. That was amazing. I don't know how you manage to cum so much."

"Well having basketballs for balls kinda helps."

"I guess. I wish I shout shoot for that long. I can only imagine how amazing it must feel."

"What do you mean? I mean I know I cum a lot. But it doesn't take that long to do so."

"Are you kidding me?? You don't realize that you come for over ten minutes??"

I was completely shocked by that revelation. Of course it explained why I had to learn how to work through my orgasms when I was lifting. I really didn't know how to respond so I just looked over to Jason and wrapped my huge frame around him before I went back to kissing with him. Needless to say I slept better that night than I could ever remember. The next morning after we had both woken up a bit Jason hopped into the shower. I wanted to join him but figured we both might have trouble fitting. That's when I got up with an idea.

Jason walked out of the bathroom with his gym clothes on. He was determined to start working out again. That's when I handed him his protein shake.

"What's this?"

"Your pre-workout protein shake."

"What they hell?? It reeks of your cum."

"That's because it is my cum. What better kind of protein shake is there than one made of pure protein?"

"Jesus Tommy. It's still hot. How long ago did you fill this?"

"Freshly squeezed. Now drink it all up so you can get to your workout."

Jason made a face and started to knock it back. Watching and hearing him gulp down the thick liquid made my dick hum. Then I noticed his shirt pushing out slightly further as he drank. I felt bad because the stuff was supposed to help him lose weight. Not gain it. But I couldn't help wanting to chub over it. Jason rubbed his stomach with some small discomfort and then looked like he was nauseous from chugging my cum so fast. A moment later he let up a large belch that resulted in a massive cum bubble emanating from his mouth. I was utterly shocked and told him that it had been as big as my bicep. I flexed to give him a better visual.

All he could do was blush as his dick got fully hard. I leaned in and licked the residue from around his mouth before kissing him deeply. He pulled back into the wall and asked me to stop saying that he had to go workout. I reached in for his dick and pinned him in while I stroked it and told him he was going to have to miss it. He moaned and his little whimper was mean with a deep low growl from my lips right into his mouth. I dropped to my knees and pulled his shorts down. Then I took his dick into my mouth and blew him like I had never done before. When I was finished I pulled his shorts back up for him and smacked him on the ass as I sent him on his way for his workout. Yes. Everything was definitely right with the world now.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 11

Well folks, as Hanugumo predicted, this is the end. The truth is that this is actually only the first third of the entire story. But once i got to this point and saw I was almost at 60 pages, I decided to cut it short. Hopefully things are resolved enough for it to stand alone, and yet leaves room for me to pick it up again in the future.There are plenty of other stories I would like to write and when I realized that this could go for 180 pages, which would be 36 parts, and ultimately would take me a week to write and over a month to post, I felt it best to break here. Once again I'm eternally grateful for all of the likes, comments, interest, and views this story has gotten. After 15 years of not writing anything substantial, and then getting this kind of response right off, it almost brings me to tears. You'll never know how much this truly means as all I can do is say thank you :).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

13 hours ago, flamedelft said:

Such a big giant with your cheery personality Hanugumo? That's a really nice idea ;)

Anyway, Caliguy, thanks for the story, great writing. My thoughts mirrored the other posters' worries about what will happen to Tommy and Jason, nice work getting us invested in that couple. :)

*blushes deeply and smiles sheepishly* N-neh, I bet you would be an even better guy then I would ever be. ^////^; <3

And awesome story huh? 83 <3

12 hours ago, Caliguy8302 said:

Well folks, as Hanugumo predicted, this is the end. The truth is that this is actually only the first third of the entire story. But once i got to this point and saw I was almost at 60 pages, I decided to cut it short. Hopefully things are resolved enough for it to stand alone, and yet leaves room for me to pick it up again in the future.There are plenty of other stories I would like to write and when I realized that this could go for 180 pages, which would be 36 parts, and ultimately would take me a week to write and over a month to post, I felt it best to break here. Once again I'm eternally grateful for all of the likes, comments, interest, and views this story has gotten. After 15 years of not writing anything substantial, and then getting this kind of response right off, it almost brings me to tears. You'll never know how much this truly means as all I can do is say thank you :).

Whohoo!! 8D I knew your next post would be the last and I was right!! ^w^ <3 Though I did think that your next post wouod be the final chapter but it ended up being 2. xD lol 

Thanks for this story. ^w^ I am so glad it ended on a happy note, and that I was right about Richard not being the asshole he seemed to be. ^^ I can hardly wait what you will write next and how it will fit into this universe. I wish you great luck in all of your plans and I hope you will enjoy writing infinitely. ^^ <3

There IS 1 thing that I am wondering though: Is Tom's cum gonna make Jason giant too? I hope so because Tommy and Jason woukd be even more lerfect together if both of them woukd be giant. Heck: Maybe Tom would still grow naturally? And maybe Jason will catch up to him eventually? Both growing so much that they woukd be at least 7'5" and 750lbs at the least. ^w~ <3 <3 lol

I do have to say the last parts seem rushed, the excelent writing quality of the other parts just isnt there. Too bad you couldnt spread it out over 3 seperate chapters/posts. It wouldve given this sotry the ending it deserves. I do like the story overall though.