C.H.E.M.O. Therapy

Caliguy8302

Yeah your comments have been fine Hanugumo. I completely understand how you and Mikey feel as well about the promiscuity. I hope you guys enjoy how things ultimately go.

I am relieved to hear that my comments have been fine. ^w^ I would hate to say something that could cause annoyance or even a grudge against me to come into existence. <=S;

I am relieved that you understand how we feel. And I will definitely be looking forward to tomorrow (or in my case as I live in europe and it is almost 1:30am here, later today. Lol) and read what will happen nextm ^^ <3 This story is really amazing so far. <3

Wow. Thank you so much for calling my writing amazing. That means a lot to me. Posting time has been a concern of mine from the beginning. I tried to pick a time convenient for everyone. Obviously that's impossible since the community here is global. So I just went with 12am my time and hoped people could read it throughout their day.

• Upvote 1

Part 7

I got to work and figured it'd be business as usual. Everything was going smooth for the first few minutes. Then all of a sudden in the middle of some dumbbell lifts I started to get shaky. My breathing got labored and I had to stop a moment to catch my breath. Just then Juan walked in unexpectedly.

"Jesus Tommy. Are you ok??"

"I'm fine. Just rushed myself a bit is all."

"You don't look fine. You're shaking and sweating and breathing hard and you haven't even really started your workout yet."

"I said I'm fine!!"

I hadn't meant to snap at him like that. It kind of shocked me that I had. Juan looked me over and noticed my hard on.

"Have you been getting off at all? You know you need to while you're on the hormones. You don't have to have sex. But you at least need to masturbate."

"I'll be fine. Just get outta here, would ya?"

"I'm not going anywhere until I know you're ok. Now strip."

"I'm not gonna jerk off to you again--"

"I didn't say anything about jerking off. Now strip! Or do you want me to report this to Richard??"

The mother fucker had me by the balls; and not in the way I wanted at the moment. With an annoyed sigh I set the weight down I was using and took off all my clothes.

"Now go over to the cable crossover machine and hook your knees over the top rail. That's it. Cross your legs at the ankles. Good. Now start doing crunches."

I followed Juan's instructions and started feeling really good from being able to exercise normally again. It was a little weird having my hard dick pointing straight at my face every time I curled my torso up. But there wasn't anything I could really do about it. I kept going and after a while I got into the usual zone. I don't know how long I went at it. Though at some point the workout started to hit me as I felt my cock and balls began to hum. The longer I went the better it felt. Before I knew it I was on the edge of climax as my body was locked in an upward curl position.

"Oh God-- I can't help it-- I'm gonna cuuuuummm!!"

Suddenly I pushed myself in deeper and shoved my mouth over my hard dick right as shot after shot filled my mouth. My eyes where clenched shut tightly. However, I could still feel my balls pumping my load out every second. When it was over, I slowly lowered myself and dismounted from the bar. As I stood before Juan my dick stuck straight up still hard as ever.

"Now grab the bar and start in on some hanging leg lifts."

I followed his orders and performed my chin ups with my legs spread out to the sides of me as if I was being fucked. I couldn't think. All I could do right then was feel. And what I needed to feel more than anything right then was sex. Again, I don't know how long I went at it for as I lost myself in the zone. But I recall building to climax and thrusting my hips mid air while rope after rope fired from my cock cannon. I lowered myself once more and stood before Juan. Both of our eyes were glazed over with sexual haze. He just looked at me and ordered me to stroke my cock. Which I did. Slowly at first; with the pace soon quickening. It didn't take long until a monstrous roar bellowed out of my lungs and another huge load flew everywhere as I masturbated furiously.

When I finally calmed down from that orgasm I felt slightly more normal. I was still horny as a mother fucker. But I felt like I could manage other things again. Juan told me to continue with my workout and turned to go. I grabbed his arm and stepped in close to him. God it felt amazing to be taller than him. Even if it as only by two inches. He was still considerably wider than me though.

"Meet me tonight after your shift is over..."

"Why? What about your partner?"

"Fuck Jason. He's not here right now and you are. You're the one who keeps telling me to get over being monogamous while I'm here anyway, right?"

Juan nodded and then left. I got back to my workout and headed up for lunch. God damn I had built up an appetite. When I got to my room Juan was nowhere to be found. He had left my food though. I dove into it like an animal and patted my slightly bulging stomach wit a belch. Why did that my hard on jump? I instantly realized I shouldn't have patted my belly though as I shot up and headed for the bathroom. I would be so glad once all that detox stuff was out of my system for good.

I gave myself an hour and then hit up the gym again. Dinner rolled around and Juan was nowhere to be seen. I got pissy at the thought of him not showing up. I just polished off dinner easy peasy lemon squeezy and went to bed.

At around midnight I heard Juan come in; trying to sneak as quietly as possible. I got up and met him at the door since the fucker owed me an explanation for why he stood me up.

"Hey. Sorry. Did I wake you up?"

"Doesn't matter. Where the fuck were you?? I don't appreciate being stood up."

"What are you talking about? I didn't stand you up. You told me to meet you after I got off work. My shift just ended."

I blinked and instantly felt quite embarrassed about my previous assumption.

"Oh. I didn't realize you had to work so late. I figured you got off around dinner time."

"There are other patients besides you. Not to mention dishes to be washed and reports to be made."

Now I felt bad. Bringing my hand up to his face and placing another around his waist I affectionately stroked his cheek.

"I'm sorry."

"It's ok. Who could resist those sad puppy dog eyes and those little boy pouty lips of yours?"

I leaned in to kiss him and he pulled back.

"Wait. What about your partner? You're not going to regret this are you?"

"Right now you're the only one I see. The only one I ever see anymore. I need you so much. I don't want to talk about things that don't matter right now. All I want is to be with you as intimately as possible."

I leaned in and kissed him. I leaned into him and pressed my hard cock into his own. I pressed him into the wall and made out with him until I needed to pull off his shorts, have him pull off mine, and shove my dick up his ass while I hefted him up with my raw strengths and fucked him against that wall. Then I  brought him over to the bed and took his ass again. By the third round we had moved into the shower and I couldn't help loving the feel of him bent over as I pounded into him densely. I brought him up straight while he was still panting. A low growl passed my lips before I kissed his earlobe, the side of his neck. his shoulder.

Juan begged me to let him fuck me and I agreed. Then he was kissing on me the way I had just done on him and it was magic. We dried off and he took me back to bed where he had my ass again. I was in heaven. Afterward we just laid there as Juan rubbed my upper arm affectionately.

"I think somebody's ready to meet the others."

"Really?"

"No. Richard would never allow it. But it'll happen eventually."

"Damn it Juan. Don't be a cock tease."

Juan giggled and reached around to feel my hard pole. He stroked it and I enjoyed being able to release again. Then he moved behind me while raising my ass up. He spit on my hole and shivers when up my spine. His tongue lapped at my man pussy and then his tongue bored into me. He stroked my prostate and I saw stars. I don't know how long that lasted. I just know I came and then my vision went back to normal. He straddled me from behind and I loved being at the mercy of his bucking hips. Once he was finished it was time for him to get going. We had fucked all night and I hadn't even noticed! I told him goodbye and made plans for him to return that night.

The day went normally which was refreshing and a bit of a blessing. I had only gotten a few hours sleep the night before so I was kind of tired. Hopefully working out with tired muscles wasn't going to impact results too badly. After dinner I decided to get a na in while I waited for Juan. Come midnight he showed up again. I met him at the door and kissed him in greeting. He reciprocated, but then pulled away after a bit.

"Not tonight. Please. I know you're a horny mother fucker. But just hold off for tonight please."

"What's the matter? What's wrong?"

"We spent all last night fucking which means I didn't get any sleep. That means I've been up fourty-eight hours straight with no sleep. I need to get some rest."

I pulled him in and kissed his forehead.

"Sure babe. Whatever you want."

I felt him shudder and asked him if he was ok. He told me that it was just the sound of my sleepy voice that did it. It was too sexy for him to resist when it sounded that deep. I smiled and brought him over to bed where I tucked us in together. Sex definitely would have been nice. Though just being able to lay there with him was so damn cozy. I drifted off with the feel of his warmth around me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

"Why? What about your partner?"

"Fuck Jason. He's not here right now and you are. You're the one who keeps telling me to get over being monogamous while I'm here anyway, right?"

Oh god, no no no no no. :( That broke my heart to read. It's one thing to capitulate to the circumstances, to say "this situation is not a normal one, I can't resist it any longer but I hope Jason will understand when I explain it to him, and I hope we can save what we built together" but to say "fuck Jason"? No, Tommy. A man who loves you is waiting for you to recover from a deadly illness, in pain and suspense, not knowing if you're alive or dead. I don't care how horny you are. "Fuck Jason" is an unforgivable thing to say. Jason deserves much better than that.

Just remembering the Valentine's day scene that opened the story. Painful. :(

I am interested to see where it goes, but I'm afraid, too. Tom seems to be turning into a selfish monster in this chapter - Juan keeps reminding him of Jason and he keeps brushing it aside, he's treating Juan not just like a sexual release but like a romantic interest, but he's also being very selfish - assuming Juan will be at his beck and call.

• Upvote 3

Part 8

The daylight hit my eyes and I shot up in bed.

"Oh shit! You're late! You're late you're late you're late!"

"Relax. Calm down. I had one of the cooks leave your breakfast at the door so I could sleep in."

"Jesus Christ. Mother fucker. You could have told me that before."

I looked over at the clock and saw that it was past my meal time. I should have been hitting the gym right then."

"Fuck. I'm late."

"Just go work out. You can eat when you get back."

"What about lunch though? My meals are gonna get backed up again."

"It's fine. I'll just shift your plates again. As long as your exercise doesn't suffer it's all good."

"You seem pretty confident. But if Uncle Richard catches you won't you be in pretty big trouble?"

"If he catches me. Look... I'm not being reckless here. I understand the risk I'm taking. But your results are on schedule and as long as that keep up everything will be fine. Richard won't freak out over you switching your meal times. Like I told you before; eating after a workout is good too because your metabolism is still going."

I relaxed and laid back down with him.

"In that case, maybe I should stay in and we can fuck all morning long."

"No can do cowboy. You better get going before you're really late."

He had said it while giving me a solid smack on my ass that made my dick jump in anticipation. Begrudgingly I crawled out of bed and pulled some clothes on as quick as I could before jolting out the door. I hit the workout a little harder to make up for the few minutes I missed out on. When I got back to the room Juan was still laying in my bed. He seemed to be just waking up again.

"What are you still doing here? I thought you had work."

"I do get a days off you know."

"You do? But you bring me my meals everyday."

"I bring you your meals on my days off too because you're Richard's Nephew."

My gaze flattened as I was reminded by his words of our previous conversation involving Juan's motives.

"Hey. I'm not just doing it because I'm trying to spite Richard anymore. I genuinely want to watch out for you because you're his relative. Besides the fact that we're fucking too. I'm not trying to manipulate anything here."

Seeing as how I believed him I eased up. Juan got out of bed and headed for the door. He told be he'd be back in a few minutes with the lunch tray. I sat and started in on my late breakfast. I had just began eating when literally a few minutes later Juan can back with the next tray.

"That was close. I almost ran into the kitchen staff on my way there. Thankfully I was far enough away from your room. He noticed I hadn't changed my clothes yet though."

"What did you say about that?"

"I told him I had just gotten up and that I was planning on changing after I dropped off your tray."

"So you didn't really have to lie then."

Juan agreed and switched my food around. Then he kissed me and headed out. I finished brunch and waited for my next gm session. Juan switched plates again at dinner and everything seemed to be fine. Though I did end up with a slight issue. Now I had dinner left over and no exercise to clear my stomach for it. I supposed I could have gotten another workout in. But that would have cut into my sleep which I didn't want to mess with. In the end Juan said he'd help me out just this once and eat it for me. Since it was his day off he was able to stay with me after bringing dinner. Once he finished eating we crawled into bed together and cut the lights.

We had intended only to sleep again. But at some point I recall fucking him. I'm pretty sure I was asleep then. I didn't matter though. It still felt great. Before dawn Juan tried to wake me to tell me he had to go get ready for work. His consideration was sweet. Even though I was only half awake when he slipped off. A few hours later he came back with break fast. I was much more awake by then and enjoyed locking lips with that fine ass piece of beefcake before he went back to work. I ate and hit the gym. The day went on as routinely scheduled. By midnight Juan was back in my arms, my mouth, and my bed. Everything finally felt at peace with me again.

The rest of the week went wonderfully. Having Juan really helped with Jason not being around. After my end of the month exam I found I topped out at 240#, 6'1", with a now eight inch dick. I was officially as big as Juan. Richard was still happy with my results and I couldn't believe I was almost 250 pounds. As I looked myself over in the office mirror, I also noticed the vast amount of facial hair that had grown in. I looked like I was now sporting half of what Jason usually kept up.

I hit the gym with a renewed burst of energy. Everything was great. Even better; Juan walked in a few minutes after me. I greeted him with another lip lock and embrace. Sadly for me things were about to take a slight reversal in fortune. Juan pulled back from our kissing. I hated when he did that. Especially when I was so boned.

"We can't. I can't come over anymore either."

"What? Why the fuck not??"

"Richard's orders. He doesn't know we've been having sex. But he doesn't want you having anymore sex for the next month. He says you're in a vital area of your treatment now and can't afford any mishaps."

"Mishaps?? Mishaps my ass! Bustin' my nut ain't gonna change jack shit!"

"Focus Tommy! Remember why you're here. You're here to get better. Not to fuck your brains out!"

Juan was right. It totally sucked, but he was right. I sat back down to get back to my workout sourly as Juan walked off. The more I thought about it the harder I wanted to push my sets out. As time went on I just got more and more frustrated. Pound after pound kept getting added to my body and to what I was lifting. Richard didn't seemed to mind my aggravation as he told me it was normal for this phase of the treatment. Week after week I grew bigger and bigger. 275#. 310#. 345#, 390#. Six foot two. Three. Four. Five. My dick didn't get any bigger. Though my balls felt pretty damn swollen from the tension caused b my sexual frustration.

A few times while working out my dick would pop right out of the leg of my shorts and blow. Although it never seemed to ease the pressure in them. Richard said it was ok as long as I didn't actively make myself cum. Easy for him to fucking say. He wasn't the one with the case of massive blue bull balls. As I sat in the lab waiting to be dismissed for my workout at the end of my end of the month exam Richard told me he had a surprise for me.

"You've made it through the crucial part of your H.E. therapy. Now you can move on to the final portion of the M.O. therapy. You're in the home stretch. One more month and you'll be back home."

The news hit me. I hadn't realized I was so close to finishing my treatment.

"Also seeing as how you've entered into the final part of your treatment you'll be allowed access to the other parts of the facility. You'll be able to meet with and interact with the other patients. Though first I think it would be wise to adjust your current tension level. Head back to your room and plan on missing your workouts today."

"What?? Why?? What about building my muscles though? Won't it affect it? I don't want to have to stay longer because of that. And what about my shot? I mean I know you said that part of my treatment was over, but--"

Richard cut me off and informed me that I would have to report back later that evening for my hormone injection which I would be continuing. For right now though I needed to get back to my room. I relented and headed back per his orders. When I got there I found the most wonderful surprise waiting for me. Juan. Naked. I literally ripped off all my clothes in two swipes and rushed him like a bull in heat. I don't know how I didn't manage to pound his head through the walls or how no one showed up in response to the loud noises I we were making. But six hours later along with I don't know how many orgasms I was finally spent. We had managed to do it on the walls, the floor, the bed, the table, outside, in the shower, on the toilet. Pretty much everywhere except on the God damned ceiling. But believe me if we could have we would have!

Then the most astounding thing happened. As I lay spent in bed with Juan he managed to find strength out of God only knows where and straddle me. For the next six hours that mother fucker rode me like a professional rodeo man. After his final climax he reminded me that I needed to see Richard again for my hormone treatment. I didn't know how I would find the strength to make it to the lab. Yet somehow I did.

When I walked in Uncle Richard cracked a joke about my sexings which I didn't have the will to retort. He gave me my injection and after a few minutes my vitality returned to me. I looked myself over in the mirror and noticed how shambled my hair was. I also noticed that my facial hair had grown in a lot more too over the past month. I was now on par with Jason now. I rubbed my beard over a bit and liked what I was seeing.

"If you like what you see now you'll love what you look like in a month. You're going to be massive."

His words brought me swiftly back to my senses. I realized that I was already massive. How much more massive could I possibly become? Why would I want to be massive in the first place? I had never wanted it to begin with!

"What's happening to me? What have you done?? I don't want to be massive! I just wanted to be cancer free!"

"Tough shit. Deal with it. You wanted to be cancer free and this is what it takes. You have to be willing to make sacrifices in order to get what you want in life. You knew that going into this and willingly agreed. Besides, having an extremely muscular and healthy body isn't the worst thing in the world."

He was right of course. As usual. All I could do was accept my fate. With hunched shoulders I trudged back up to my room. When I arrived there were two trays of food set outside my door that I hadn't noticed before. I brought them in and discovered Juan passed out in my bed. I ate half and decided to save the other half for Juan. I wasn't supposed to. But I figured he'd need replenishing after our intense sexercise. I crawled into bed after dinner and fell asleep.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 13

Part 9

The next morning the food was gone along with Juan. I had woken up a little bit earlier than usual so the breakfast tray hadn't arrived yet. As I waited for it I contemplated everything that had happened and that was still happening to me. The thought of becoming a muscle behemoth was not appealing to me at all. How was I supposed to make love to Jason without hurting him? I hadn't managed to run into any problems yet with Juan. Still I was supposed to get a lot bigger. I had no idea how much bigger either.

The next thing I knew Juan was coming in with breakfast. He thanked me for the food I left him and reminded me that I needed to eat everything now though. I ate and got down to my morning workout.

Halfway through my workout I had a kind of awkward experience. I had just finished my last set and my dick was pointing out of the leg of my pants. I started spewing all over my shin and foot. It had happened multiple times in the past already. Though that wasn't the awkward part. As I I looked down and noticed the thick cream smearing my leg I felt this tightness in my dick. As I watched it I could feel and actually see it stretch a little farther out as it grew to nine inches. Then I felt the tightness in my legs and watched as my huge thighs swelled ever so slightly larger. Next I felt the growth in my upper body.

I got up and went over to the mirrored wall to look at myself. My arm curled up instinctively and began to flex. That's when I had the realization that I did want to be huge. Fuck. Who wouldn't want to be a giant muscle beast capable of dominating any instantly. With only a look I'd be able to cause any guy I wanted to worship and pleasure me right on the spot. Sure I could probably get any guy I wanted as I was now. But if I was even bigger? No one would be able to stop me. I'd literally be an undeniable musclegod.

While I thought about all this my dick spewed more of my nut juice onto my big hard quad. That's when Juan walked in.

"Hey. I don't have a lot of time. But can we talk?"

I turned to him and walked over. I took him in my arms and planted my mouth onto his. The fucker pulled off. I was gonna make him pay for that.

"I'm not here to fuck. I don't have time for that."

"Oh yeah?? And what if I fuck you anyway little man? What are you going to do about it??"

"Seriously Tommy. I just want to talk. I have to get back to work."

A growl slipped my lips and I hooked my leg around the back of his knee and pulled. It tripped him up and he fell to the floor while guided by me. I laid on top of him and made sure my hard cock was pressing into his crotch. I brought his hands above his head and pinned them there with only one of my own. He tried to resist me, but it was no use as I humped my stiff rod into him.

"What are you going to do now little man? This muscle giant's gonna do whatever he wants with you and there's nothing you can do about it. I'm only gonna keep gettin' bigger too. You ain't gonna be able to stop me anymore."

I rutted into him and grunted as I buried my face into his hairy pit. His sweat tasted like the nectar of the gods to me and I blew another load while cleaning him out. Juan was sufficiently hard now. He pleaded with me saying he had to get back to work. I just ignored him as I pulled my cock out and slid it into his mouth. It had shrunk back down to eight inches. Though it didn't bother me. The sight of my hand pinning both of his while I thrust my hairy bush into his face was titillating. Normally I always kept it completely smooth. But something about all that pubic hair drove me wild.

Juan was moaning with my dick in his mouth and it was too much for me. I felt my dick swell up again and my balls pump out my load into his mouth. Even though I was sitting on his chest I could feel his hips buck beneath me as his dick shot his own nut at the same time.

When I was done I let him up for air. He got up quickly and left. I just stripped naked and continued with my workout. There was no sense in not enjoying the sight of all my hard work when no one else was around. However, I did had to redress to get back to my room for lunch. By the time I did my head seemed to clear back up. So when Juan came in with lunch I was feeling very apologetic.

"Juan. I--"

"Don't. I understand it's just the hormones. Let's just forget it."

I stood up from the table and grabbed Juan's arms. I moved him back toward the wall a little more desperately than I had intended.

"Juan. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry! Please forgive me!"

He just looked away and after a moment told me to eat. I refused to listen until he forgave me as I continued to beg for his pardon. He took another moment and told me to eat once more and said we needed to talk. I let go of him and went back over to the table to sit. I started eating and waited for him to speak.

"Like I said before I know that you only did what you did because of the hormones. Which is why I think we should make sure you're very clear on where we stand. If you want to keep fucking I'm ok with that. But you need to keep in mind that you're out of here in a few weeks. There are other patients for you to fuck here as well. I just don't want you getting too attached to me when you've got someone you're going home to. Plus I'm still committed to Richard. Even if he is a fucking asshole."

I reached over and took Juan's hand. I wanted to hold him. To kiss him so bad right then.

"What if I don't want to be with Jason anymore? What if I want to be with you? I know if sounds crazy. But the thing is that if I break up with Jason I know he'll get over it and be ok. With you though I've shared experiences I never have or could have with Jason. You are the first guy I've ever let fuck me in the ass. I always planned on giving away my first experience with the person I'd spend the rest of my life with. To me it would make sense if we ended up together."

"No. That's just the hormones talking. Your moods are shifty because of the biochemical influence. Trust me. One you're out of here and regulated you're going to be glad you stayed with Jason. Who knows. Maybe one day your Uncle will pull his head out of his ass and agree to be with me full time."

I let go of Juan's hand and sighed. I knew he was telling the truth. I was glad that even though I had to go through this he was able to understand. I really did want him and Richard to be happy together. Juan got up and left. I finished eating and then hit the gym again. After that I took a shower and went to bed. Come midnight Juan showed up. I greeted him at the door with some making out and we had sex before falling asleep together. He was gone in the morning and I knew that's the way it should be.

After breakfast Juan told me that I needed to skip my workout in order to meet with Richard for a consultation. I didn't like the thought of missing my workout. But there was nothing I could do about it. I finished eating and headed to the lab. Richard had me strip down and sit on a stool. He pulled out these strange containers which he placed over my cock and balls. The tube around my dick looked to be a couple inches longer than my dick at full mast and about five inches wider than my current girth. The clear plastic bulbs that went over my nuts looked to be the size of small melons. I asked Uncle Richard what they were for and he said that it was time for that part of me to catch up to the rest of my growth spurt.

Before I could question him further though he flipped the switches on them and I immediately heard the air being vacuumed out. I watched in amazement as my dick stretched to the end of the tube and my shaft expand to fill its width. Before long I had filled it completely. But Uncle Richard didn't move to shut the machine off. God! It was so painful. But so incredibly hot too!

Richard was smirking and I wondered how this was going to end. A moment later I got my answer as I heard the sound of plastic cracking. Then my dick was hulking out of the puny plastic tube that could no longer contain it's gigantically growing mass as my now humongous cock broke through. I watched it bob up and down slightly with my heartbeat before I felt the pang in my nuts. The sound of cracking plastic was heard again and I blew my load at the though of my nuts breaking free. Which they did. I took one look at the now basketball sized orbs and blew again.

The sight of my cream splattered onto my massive thighs and nuts, not to mention all over the floor, did nothing to abate my raging fuck pole.

Richard measured my dick and my heart almost stopped at the new figures. Twenty-seven inches long by nine inches wide.

"What... What have you done to me?? I'm never going to be able to fuck again with this thing! It's way too huge! What have you done to me?! I never wanted to be this huge! You were supposed to cure my cancer. Not turn me into some kind of muscle freak! God. Juan was right. You are an asshole."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"He told me about your relationship. Or lack there of. I agree that it's pretty shitty that you're just fucking him whenever you feel like it when you know how he feels about you. I know you're protecting him from your big bad secret. But why can't you just love him back? You don't have to tell him anything you don't want to. Just let him love you and love him back. There's nothing wrong with finding happiness."

"Well considering you have no idea what the full story is that's easy enough for you to say. Now go get dressed and head for the second gym with Juan."

I figured there was no point in trying to press his explanation so I just dropped it.

"How am I even supposed to get dressed anymore?"

"Trust me. You'll manage. You should still be able to fit into your shorts once your hard on goes down."

Apparently there was another gym and this is where all the other guys had been this whole time. I asked Juan about it and he told me that different patients used the different gyms based on the type of cancer they were being treated for. It made sense I guess. Juan introduced me to Esteban, Jose, Niko, and Raul. Damn those fuckers were big. Not as big as me of course. But they weren't nearly as tall either. They were about a couple inches taller than Juan, but twice his width. Talk about Olympian. Too bad I out classed them by about double what they were packing.

"Dios mio!" Look at you Papi!"

Esteban's hand was running over my arm and I instantly recognized the lusty hungry look in his eyes. The six foot, blonde haired blue eyed Cuban with the spiked hairdo boned up immediately at the sight of me and the fact that I could do that to a guy made my dick swell. It ripped my shorts right off and all four of the other guys ended up doing the same. Holy fuck. How was it that they were all as big as me in that department? I figured it had to do with the treatment. But why was I so much taller than them then? I didn't get much of a chance to ponder it too long though as Esteban's head went down on my dick. Somehow I could now hear Juan's voice in the background instructing me about something. He sounded like an annoying buzzing mosquito. Or maybe that was the sound of the buzzing in my head. I couldn't tell. The buzz was feeling really good though.

Juan said something about the next part of my treatment. M.O. Muscularity and Orgasm. I didn't fully understand since I had already been experiencing that this whole time. He said that I needed to give into who I was becoming in order to go full force and complete my therapy. Yeah. Give in. Give into the huge muscle beast god I now was. It was the only way. The only way to get bigger. Bigger! Oh God how I needed to get bigger! I fucked the hell out of all four guys. Then I I was laid back onto a workout bench by Esteban and fucked while he and Jose stroked my giant rod. I could hear them egging me on; provoking me to cum. They were totally getting off on my muscles and kept prompting me to work on growing them bigger. I came helplessly as Esteban came in my ass and Jose blew all over me. With cum all over me and inside me I blinked myself back to sense.

I suddenly felt horrible at what I had done. Fucking Juan this whole time had been one thing. But partaking in this orgy just made me feel like a slut. I thought about Jason and my stomach knotted. I got up and decided to leave. As I turned to do so I noticed Niko and Raul had cum all over each other while watching me get fucked. I tried not to think about how hot that looked as I jogged back to my room.

Juan caught up to me and asked what had happened. He said that I needed to stay there and finish working out. I told him how I was feeling and he told me that I needed to let go. Just let go. Everything would work out. But I needed to let go. Something clicked over in my brain with his words. I realized he was right. All I needed to do right now was focus on growing bigger and being the best muscle beast god I could possibly be. With my head in a fog I made my way back to the gym with the others and hit the weights as hard as I could. The rest of the day went great. Though I don't remember much of it. That fog wasn't leaving my head for anything.

The following day Juan came up at breakfast time and told me that I would now be eating with the others in the main dinning hall. I headed over and went to town on the buffet setup. Esteban, Jose, Niko and Raul were all dressed in only a pair of spandex workout shorts. It seemed kind of odd to me. But it made my dick hum at the same time. By the time I started my workout my mood had shifted. I was feeling another burst of energy undoubtedly caused by the hormones.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10

Please continue. I really want to see how this turns out. I'm worried Tom and Jason are over as a couple. Unless Jason gets sick and needs C.H.E.M.O. I can't see things working out between them.

Update: Read part 9. I have some hope.

"I suddenly felt horrible at what I had done. Fucking Juan this whole time had been one thing. But partaking in this orgy just made me feel like a slut. I thought about Jason and my stomach knotted."

I really need to see how this ends!  Thanks for posting

This is such a great turnaround. Juan was first trying to get Tom to fuck him and to have him be totally a sex monster and all. Now he is the voice of reason when Tom forgets his purpose of why he is there and that there is someone waiting for him there. ^^

Though I really hope we get to know what Richard's secret is. And I must admit that I am a little sad that Tom is getting so huge, especially in his package size. I mean: Unless there is going to be a BIG surprise and Jason is gonna be giant too, they will never be able to make love together anymore... and he will be so "inferior" too Tom that there relationship will probably end quite soon because they can hardly do anything together anymore. Because Tom would need to be extremely careful every second of the day with Jason. <='( I hope this will end positive. Though I think it will. I get the feeling that even though things are seeming to be less positive right now, I think that you wanted to have this end in a positive way. ^w^ Especially thanks to Juan putting the focus back on Jason and tells Tom that he does not want a relationship with him at all, that theybare just fuck buddies and close friends at best. ^^ That makes me a little hopeful. ^^

Though wow, Tom is really getting HUGE. I would wish that this treatment was real a d available for everyone on this forum. 8D <3 <3 <3

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the time and energy you (and the other authors) put into writing.  These stories are something to look forward to at the end of the day :)