C.H.E.M.O. Therapy

Caliguy8302

Part 5

I had breakfast and waited for it to digest. I still thought it was too much food from the stomach aches. Though it didn't manage to kill my buzz when I stepped into the gym. I went through the routine I had planned out the day before and as I did I thought up ways to vary it for the next session. The exercise made my dick hard again. At this point I just accepted that that was a part of it. I was thinking about maybe increasing my weight when my eye happened to catch the clock. Holy fuck. It was already lunch time! I had spent four hours this time without noticing it. I got up and booked it back to my room right as Juan was showing up.

"You're just now getting back? Spending longer in the gym now, huh?"

"Yeah. Time just sort of got away from me."

I let us into the room and Juan set the tray down as I took a seat. To my surprise, Juan decided to take a seat as well Right on my lap. He brought his hand up to my face and gently stroked my cheek with his thumb. I heard the material of his shorts rustle as his dick inflated beneath the material.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

"I was so fucking turned on earlier today. The sight of your ass in the air. That deep manly morning voice. The powerful aura of sex that just radiated off of you. I haven't been able to stop thinking about it all morning."

"...Your point being?"

Juan soured at my nonchalauntness.

"What is it with your family?? Are you predisposed to being dicks from birth, or do you pick that up later in life?"

"Well have a seat and I'll be happy to explain. And by seat I mean not my fucking lap."

I noticed as I said it my voice sounded a tad deeper. Maybe I was pushing myself a little to hard with the workouts and staring to get sick. I really hoped not. Juan got up and moved over to the other chair as he waited for my explanation.

"So what do you mean by 'What is it with your family?' You got the hots for my uncle too?"

"Yeah. But like you he doesn't want me. You at least I get. You came here already in a relationship. I really shouldn't be trying to mess with you. But you Uncle is just being a fucking asshole. He knows how I feel about him and he's still refusing to be with me."

"So let me get this straight. You're just trying to get with me to fuck with my Uncle?"

"Yes and no. I mean you really are quite sexy. But if I can jab at Richard while sexing you; two birds with one stone."

"Why the fuck am I not punching you through the wall right now?"

"Because I'm still three times your size. Plus you've already figure out that this isn't really about you and I. It's about your Uncle and I."

"You can't exactly force someone to be with you if they don't want to. Using someone to spite them is pretty fucked up too. Especially when it's their relative."

"We've fucked though. Not only that; we're still fucking. Even after he told me he didn't want to have a relationship with me. He still sees fit to fuck me on occasion. How messed up is that?"

"Well that does sound pretty messed up. But it still doesn't give you the right to try and use me to get to him. From what little he's told me about his past he's probably refusing to be with you in order to protect you. If that makes you feel any better."

"It doesn't since he's already told me that too. Although he hasn't said what he's trying to protect me from. Anyway, you're right. I am sorry for being a spiteful prick. I just... really want to be with him. I imagine you get that seeing as how you've got someone special in your life."

"Yeah well just don't keep trying anything else with me. I'm not looking to be with anyone other than my partner."

"Oh honey. If you want to make it out of here alive you're going to have to drop that old fashioned thinking of yours."

"What's that supposed to mean? It's not weird or wrong to want to only be with the one person I'm committed to."

"Under normal circumstances you're absolutely right. But this place doesn't exactly constitute normal circumstances. Trust me. There's going to come a point in your stay here when you're going to have to fuck somebody and if you don't let go of your monogamous mindset your guilt is going to eat you alive. Once you're back home you can go back to all that monogamous stuff. But while you're here you need to let go. Think of it like college."

"I went to college. It never entailed me slutting around."

"And I bet there were times you hated the hell out of that fact."

Juan got up and left before I could respond. The final note of the conversation left a bad taste in my mouth. I decided to try and replace it with lunch. It didn't really help in the end. But I had to eat it all anyway. I waited my usual hour and went back to the gym. On my way there I noticed my clothes weren't as drenched as usual. They were definitely soaked. But it seemed odd that I hadn't sweat as much as usual. Especially considering I had added the extra hour to my workout time. Maybe I really should start increasing my weight. I decided against it despite wanting to very much. Exercising eight hours a day was one thing. However, killing myself with the intensity of those workouts was another. I reminded myself that I was here to get better; not kill myself.

By the end of the next four hours I ended up doing that squat and curl exercise I had invented. Maybe it did nothing for my muscles. But it sure helped relieve the stress from the workout. This time as I imagined Jason beneath me he was different. He still had the same basic build he naturally had. Though this time there was a lot more definition to him. He actually had abs! God that drove me wild. And the sight of his bulbous biceps and mounding pecs? It was enough to get me off. Yet this time was slightly different in that when I came I imagined him grabbing my waist and thrusting into my hole. I finished cumming and he shot into me. That triggered an immediate second orgasm. My body shook with euphoria as it was frozen in place at the fantasy of me as a huge muscle god made to helplessly cream twice while being fucked.

When I came back to reality I actually frowned. Seeing my average body in comparison was pretty demoralizing. Still it had been one hell of an orgasm. Too bad it also meant having to head back to my room with a huge gooey mess sloshing around the inside of my shorts. When I got back to my room Juan was inside. He appeared to be waiting for me. It took me by surprise a little.

"What are you still doing here?"

"I was waiting to see how long it would take you to get back."

"I'm only late for dinner by like ten minutes. Chill."

"Sure. Ten minutes now. But don't make a habit of it. Lots of guys end up getting sucked into the gym and forget about everything else. But you can't spend your life in the gym. You have to eat and rest in balance in order to get the gains you want. So make sure you're on time for meals. And before you think I'm just being bitchy with you; those are Richards orders. Not mine."

"I'm not looking to make any gains. I just want to stay healthy and cancer free like the program is designed to help me do."

Juan just walked out as I spoke not seeming to pay any attention. It kind of pissed me off so I figured I'd take a shower. Then I remembered dinner and thought I should eat it first to make sure my digestion schedule was maintained. After getting it all down I took a shower. It felt good although right as I was finishing a BM hit. That kind of sucked. Though I was glad to not feel as bloated as before. I rinsed my ass off again to finish my shower and then went to bed.

While asleep I had another sex dream. I could feel my ass being fucked and I knew by the size of the penis in me that it was Jason fucking me. I also knew instinctively that he was as muscular as he had been before. That got me so hot. But for some reason my face felt weird. It was like it was pressing into something hard. Like rock, but padded. It didn't make any sense. I tried to push whatever it was back far enough for me to get a good view. When I did I noticed to my horror that I was staring point blank at Juan's big hard cock. As soon as I recognized it the smell of it filled my mind again. This time I couldn't resist and I took him all the way down my throat. I had never wanted to be spit roasted before. I had only ever wanted to be with Jason. Yet now that I was having this experience, even though it meant to me that I was cheating on Jason, I couldn't imagine ever wanting it more.

The next morning while still in bed I heard the sound of Juan bringing in breakfast. Still half asleep I shot out of bed and met him at the door. I took the tray of food from him while shutting the door, set it down, and dropped to my knees where I proceeded to pull down his shorts and engulf his flaccid cock in my mouth. It didn't stay soft for long and as it snaked it's way down my hungry throat I remained rooted to his pelvis like a suckerfish.

"Jesus! What the hell are you doing?! I thought you only wanted to have sex with your partner?! Holy fuck! Where did you learn to do that with your throat?!"

Protests not withstanding, I was deeply anchored in sleep and Juan was enjoying the experience way to much to truly complain. He grabbed the back of my head of my head and pressed my face deeper into his crotch; if that was even possible. Somehow I heard him pleading for me to take his balls and miraculously I did without gagging. He made some comment  in disbelief about how I mustn't be human because he hadn't meant for me to take his balls and cock at the same time and because of what I was doing to his balls with my tongue. I think I heard him proclaim quite loudly that he was cumming, I felt his balls contract and his shaft swell inside me right before I gulped his scalding milk down the back of my throat.

Needless to say my own dick was very responsive the entire time and as Juan came my own hips started to buck slightly and my pressurized streams could be heard audibly splashing the wall between his legs. Juan released the back of my head as I milked the last of his load from his junk. and I slid off of him. Looking down between his legs at the mess I had made he made another shocked comment. The real surprise was yet to come, however, as I grabbed his calves and shoved him sideways. Caught off guard, the larger man fell to the floor.

As he wondered what the hell I was doing, I straddled him from behind and thrust my still hard member into his backside. The animalistic rutting that followed made us both grunt, groan, and squeal like a couple of pigs in heat. I arched the small of my back as far into his big pillowy muscle ass as I could manage and shot my second load for the day inside him before collapsing on top.

We both just laid there breathing heavily for several moments in recovery. The difference was that I was also waking up. As I began to remember and realize what I had just done. I started to freak. I pulled myself out of Juan and scrambled to the bed.

"Oh God. Oh God. What the hell did I just do??? It doesn't count. It doesn't count. It doesn't count!"

"Jesus Tommy. Get a hold of yourself. There's no need to be so insulting. I'm not so damn awful that you have to say I don't count, do you?"

"No. I mean what I did just now doesn't count because I was asleep! Oh God. I don't want to cheat on Jason..."

"Relax... I believe you. You did look pretty asleep despite everything that happened. If you want to say it doesn't count then fine. It won't hurt my feelings. But really Tommy. For your own sake you really need to get over this mindset of yours. It's only going to make things worse while you're here. Eat your breakfast and spend some time in the gym. It'll help clear your head."

Juan had already pulled his shorts back up and headed out the door. I just sat there naked on the bed as my eyes burned with tears. I felt horrid. How could I possibly think about eating or working out? I just slipped back under the covers instead and tried to fall unconscious. While I slept I felt Jason there holding me. Comforting me. Then Juan was there too and I felt horrible again because of what I had done with him and because I enjoyed the comfort he was giving me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

I hope Tommy can still be with his partner after treatment. Maybe Jason has the same treatment? I look forward to more.

Part 6

I woke up at lunch time when Juan returned.

"Tommy. What are you doing?? You shouldn't have gone back to bed. You didn't eat breakfast or workout either. Richard is going to be upset if he finds out. He doesn't like set backs in his scheduling."

I didn't really care at the moment. I just wanted to hide from Juan under the covers while I put everything I had into not boning up at the sound of his voice. I heard him sigh.

"Look. We can do this."

I heard the sound of dishes being moved, but stayed covered up. This was partly due to the fact that I was still completely naked. Sure Juan ad already seen me that way. I still felt embarrassed though. The next thing I knew Juan was whipping the covers off of me.

"I rearranged your plates so that I can go back with empty ones. Richard won't find out that way. But you have to make sure to eat at least half by dinner time. When I bring dinner I'll shift it again and you can have everything polished off by morning. You're also going to have to workout tonight after dinner to make up for the lost time. You'll lose a bit of sleep. But considering you got some extra today you should be alright. Just don't screw up your sleep schedule or Richard's going to notice. Remember. If you really want to be with your partner so bad the best thing you can do is follow the doctor's orders. Any screw ups are just going to extend your stay here."

With that Juan turned and left. I got out of bed and went over to the table. I still wasn't very hungry. Though he was right. I needed to focus on why I was here so that I could leave as soon as possible. Psyching myself out, I dug into the massive amount of food now before me. I managed to get through half no problem since I was used to eating that much already. An hour later I hit the gym. I hadn't increased my weight yet. But I tried to up the intensity of my routine by adding speed and rep numbers. I have no idea if it helped or not. I didn't seem any more sweaty than usual so I guessed it hadn't helped.

That was the other thing. My sweat production was down. Hopefully Richard wasn't going to have anything bad to say about that as I didn't feel my workouts were as effective. I really wanted to up the weight. He was the one who told me to take it easy though. Torn, I decided to air on the side of caution. I got back to my room right as Juan was at the door.

"Good. You seem to be back to your routine. Remember to workout after dinner."

Juan rearranged my food again and headed back out. I hit up the bathroom after he left. The detox stuff was still hitting me kind of hard. It wasn't hitting me as often now, however, which was a good sign. I ate what was for lunch and hit the gym again. Four hours later I came back and had dinner. My dick was super attentive. When wasn't it these days? I hopped into the shower and then went to bed.

The rest of the week went fairly routine which was a good thing and at the end of week one I had a check up with Uncle Richard; along with another hormone treatment. After taking my measurements I watched him scribble my new stats into my chart. 171#, 5'10".

"So how are you feeling? Any abnormalities? Heart palpitations, murmurs, shrunken testes, acne outbreaks, growths?"

I didn't think any of those applied unless my penis counted as an abnormal growth.

"No. But I really don't like what this stuff does to me."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm super horny and moody all the time."

"Yes well that is to be expected. Your stats are developing nicely on schedule. You can probably up the weight your lifting now in the gym. Juan went over everything there with you, didn't he?"

"Yeah. I still feel awkward though. It sucks being the small skinny wimp in the gym."

Richard just stared at me after I said that as if I was a total idiot.

"What?"

"It still hasn't sunk in yet has it?"

"What hasn't sunk in?"

Richard grabbed my arm and pulled me off of the examining table. He brought me over to the full length mirror so that I could see myself.

"Look at yourself."

"I am. I don't see anything different though."

"Look at yourself!"

I tried a little harder and then something suddenly clicked.

"Holy shit! I'm ripped!"

"Exactly. You're up twenty-one pounds. You're also an inch taller."

Watching myself I couldn't help but flex my arm. My dick was already hard. Although now it felt like it was going to explode on its own.

"Wait. Did you say I'm an inch taller? How is that possible? I'm well out of puberty now."

Richard just gave me one of those 'you should know better than to ask something like that' looks and I felt silly.

"Go get changed and get your workout in."

I complied by redressing and headed back to my room to change into my workout clothes. As I did I decided for myself to focus entirely on my exercise. The sooner I met Uncle Richard's desired results the sooner I'd be home with Jason.

Everything beyond that point went relatively well. Sure I couldn't keep my dick down to save my life. Though I did manage not to ejaculate at all throughout the week somehow. I upped the weight I was using along with my intensity level and my workouts felt so damn much better. I was drenching myself with sweat again and for some reason that was giving me a high.

The end of week two came with another shot and my updated stats. I was up to 192# and 5'11" with another inch increase in my penis. I didn't question it. Though I figured it was all the pent up frustration I was having from not jacking off at all. Week two was pretty tough. I was super frustrated and irritable. Though when the end of week two's exam came I did everything I could not to let on to Richard. The results of the exam showed I was up another twenty-one pounds from the previous week bringing the grand total up to 213#. Another inch in height and length of dick made me six foot with a noticeable seven inches. I was quickly catching up to Juan in that department. Exam done it was time to head to the gym.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

Why does Juan continue to want to get Tom to get polygamous? I get a feeling that this is going to end very badly and Tom is going to break his true love's heart... ;n; Please don't let that happen. I know a happy ending is really cliché, but seeing Tom slip and become a slut like Juan while he has someone at home that worries about him, who agreed to have heart ache & not be close to his beloved so he can go through treatment for his cancer and bulk up... it would be a MUCH worse ending then if Tomas would die from his cancer (at least for the story)...

• Upvote 1

I'm not promising anything one way or the other. The fact of the matter is that the characters' fates have already been decided. Before beginning to post this story I wrote everything out. That way no one would have to wait on new parts to be written. I post one part a day because I don't want to overload people. I do hope though, that through the course of the story, you will come to see why Juan is so insistent on Tommy's promiscuity. I tried to make the reason evident. However, as I said in the very first post, I hope all of the readers enjoy what I've written.

• Upvote 3

Why does Juan continue to want to get Tom to get polygamous? I get a feeling that this is going to end very badly and Tom is going to break his true love's heart... ;n; Please don't let that happen. I know a happy ending is really cliché, but seeing Tom slip and become a slut like Juan while he has someone at home that worries about him, who agreed to have heart ache & not be close to his beloved so he can go through treatment for his cancer and bulk up... it would be a MUCH worse ending then if Tomas would die from his cancer (at least for the story)...

I feel the same way. Juan strikes me as a very sinister presence and my skin kind of crawls when he's around. I'll be really sad if things go the way it seems they might go.... 

EDIT: I should clarify - I support polyamory and open relationships. I myself don't feel particularly monogamous. But this just seems like such a recipe for hurt and disaster - you open a relationship in negotiation with your beloved, and he's absent right now. My heart kind of breaks for Tom.

AND I should also clarify - the fact I care shows that the story is compelling. Please don't let criticism discourage you! Criticism = engagement :)

• Upvote 1

I'd just like to amend that statement slightly to illustrate that while criticism = engagement, constructive criticism = encouragement. This is exactly what your comment has done and I thank you as there are many in the world who don't always understand that. This applies to everyone who has commented so far as well. On a side note, I'd also like to mention that I feel honored by your comment considering I'm a fan of your tumblr. Again, I hope everyone continues to enjoy the story.

• Upvote 2

I'd just like to amend that statement slightly to illustrate that while criticism = engagement, constructive criticism = encouragement. This is exactly what your comment has done and I thank you as there are many in the world who don't always understand that. This applies to everyone who has commented so far as well. On a side note, I'd also like to mention that I feel honored by your comment considering I'm a fan of your tumblr. Again, I hope everyone continues to enjoy the story.

I hope my comment was not a bad critism. I didnnot mean it that way. ^^;;

I do want to add I do like the story and I really feel for the characters, which is why I got sad at the idea of Tom breaking Jason's heart and becoming polygamous without Jason standing behind that decision and thus being okay with it. =3 Do note that I do not mind Polygamy though, I myself would never do that but I do not mind others to do that, but like Mikeytron I do prefer it if other partners are in agreement with the decision and would be able to join in too. But seeing as Jason is not that, it breaks my heart to see a broken heart in the future of the story, and that all thanks to Juan. Who just doesn't really understand when to quit, even though on the one hand he is trying to help knowing what is in store for Tom with the treatment, the way he does it and all is totally wrong. So I kinda am hoping that either Jason gets the treatment too and gives Juan a good kick in the arse afterwards. Or Tomas gains enough confidence and strength to force Juan to stop his advances. ^^;; But I guess we'll see what will come next soon. I am really looking forwards to the next part. 83 <3

Yeah your comments have been fine Hanugumo. I completely understand how you and Mikey feel as well about the promiscuity. I hope you guys enjoy how things ultimately go.

• Upvote 1