Cockring 2 - Realization

brawnyjock

Cockring Chapter 2 – Realization

Chad woke early the next morning totally horned up with a raging hard on. His thoughts flashed back to last night and the wild sex he had in the shower. "Shower, yeah, guess I need anotherone." Once under the water he stroked his hard dick as he worked his fingers between his tight ass cheeks. The water steamed down his firm tan body as he mouthed kissing Brian. Remembering the unusual second arousal, its' intensity stronger than the first one. He remembered Brian holding him tightly restrained as they kissed deeply. Feeling that monster cock stabbing his abdomen. Then breaking away from Brian, climbing up wrapping his arms around that strong neck and slowly easing down to ride that cock. Brian was like an animal beneath him. Bucking up into him so deeply and thrusting hard with that massive cock. Chad furiously jacking his dick, totally on the edge, ready to cum when an image from his childhood came to mind. Brian is like a mighty rodeo bull, strong powerful with a massive bulls cock and an animalistic drive during sex. Chad shot forth a massive load of cum. His body convulsed as he launch volley after volley until he was drained and worn out.

Stepping out of the shower he dried off and wrapped a towel around his waist. He ordered coffee from room service and while he waited for it, decided to make the most of his limited time to get some work done. Sitting at the desk he turned on his laptop to check his email. He quickly composed a note and sent it off to Brian. Then he switched to his web page and brought up the GPS map. All dots on the map were green which indicated no problems in the system. All his acquisitions were doing well. He wanted to check the details of his latest stud, so he clicked on Brian’s dot in Minnesota.

The screen refreshed and showed several graphs including blood pressure, heart rate, temperature and other bodily functions. The system constantly analyzed the subjects and extrapolated other data which it displayed and logged in a database. The arousal data indicated that Brian had been at least partially aroused several times during the night. This was not at all unusual during dream cycles. His research had indicated that it was especially pronounced in true alpha males like those studs he'd acquired. However, Brian's arousal cycles were more frequent and at a much higher magnitude than the norm. In fact, the current arousal indicator was on the rise, passing 'partial' on the scale and nearing 'full' erection. He knew this would surely awaken him, so he decided to continue monitoring the data.

As it was nearing the time Brian usually woke up for work he was struggling to enjoy his day off by sleeping in for a change. Between the habit of waking before the alarm rang, an erotic dream and a rampant hard on, it was proving to be a losing situation. His last hope was lost by the ringing of the damned phone. He cursed the fact that anyone would call at this hour. "Most likely a wrong number", he grumbled as he answered the phone. "Yeah...” Brain answered in his groggy voice.

"Morning Stud, its Chad"

"Hey... how’s it going...”, Remembering last night, Brian reached for his cock, finding that he was totally hard.

"Great! Sure enjoyed making you cum so many times."

"Man that was a hot time last night." Brian admited as he slowly stoked himself.

"Even after shooting six loads?" Chad questioned.

"Aw... hell yah...”

"I'm curious, you still wearing the cockring I gave you?"

"Cockring?" He remembered it from last night, and how hot it felt during sex.

"Check your cock"

"Yeah I still got it on, why?"

"Well, it’s not just a cockring. It's what made you cum so many times!" Chad turns up the power on the cockring sending a pulse through Brian’s cock.

"What the?", as he gripped his cock trying to control the forceful throb.

"I control it remotely."

"Remotely, what?"

"Remote control of your massive stud cock."

"aw... FUCK! What are you doing?"

"I can make you hard and cum any time I want too."

"You can What?" Brian feels his now raging cock needing relief.
"awwww awwwww fuuuuu" as the waves come faster and harder,
"shit.. Turn it off... come on" he pleads for Chad to stop it, thinking this is some cruel kind of joke.  "uhl  uhll", Brian strains every muscle as the pulses cause his cock to throb and grow closer to shooting another load of cum,  "fuck! What in the hell you doing to me?"

"Giving you proof of what I can do to you anytime I please from now on. The program I ran last night was just a taste of what I can deliver through that cockring."

Brian couldn't help himself any longer. Every muscle of his body straining as he furiously he pumps his cock. Helpless as the energy pulse takes effect on his throbbing cock. His desire for relief increased to the point that he is driven to double fisting the enraged nine inch monster. The veins standing out as he struggled to try and shoot the massive load.

"Yeah! That’s it! Fuck! Work that fuckin monster for me."

Brian drops the phone as he shouts at the top of his lungs. "Yeah... yeah... awwww fuck!"

Just then Chad hung up the phone. Next he set the system to run the double load subprogram, leaving Brian writhing in sexual agony. Too which, Brian pumped off not one but two massive loads before he could regain control. Laying on the bed, covered in his own cum, he thought of the cockring. Frantically he tried to remove it. Pulling and twisting on it proved impossible. The cockring seemed to sense his efforts and triggered something that caused his cock to immediately grow to full hardness again. Removing his hands from the cockring the sensation subsided and his cock slowly return to normal size.

Brian thought to himself that he'd have to come up with some other means to remove it. He began to think back to the online chats they'd had in the past and the conversation from the night before. He remembered how he told Chad about his married life and frigid wife. Going without sex with her for years and diverting his energy and attention to working out in the gym. Getting in shape and then taking up new sports to divert his energy and keep his mind off sex. Anything to stave off his sexual needs. Only to end up with other men starting to notice him, making comments, finding excuses to touch his body and making passes at him sexually. How he finally decided to fall back on the pleasures he'd experienced a few times during his college life. The good times of wild man sex with his buddies. Finally, he explained how he could only get away on an occaisional limited basis as he didn't want to end his marriage. Everything else about it is great! And I really do love her.

Then Chad had asked about what Brian did when he couldn't get away. Those times when the need was so great. Brian explained how he'd have hot instant messaging sessions on the internet with men online and even gotten into exhibition via webcam sessions open to everyone on gay sites. Getting off on all the positive, encouraging comments from other men. He had grown proud of how he looked physically and his big cock. He loved to get off while showing it to others. He got into wearing cockrings of various styles and types which emphasized his size.

Finally, he recalled what Chad had said last night, when he gave Brian the cockring. 'After what you told me about your situation and getting limited free time to play, I figured you'd appreciate this. Something to help give you pleasure, stimulate your hot sexual desires and give you release when you can't get free to be with other men.'  Only now did he begin to understand the hidden meaning to Chad’s words. Even the reply to his concerns that it may not come off, 'it'll stay on as long as you need and then some.'

What had been one of the most spectacular nights of his life had led his current situation and potential nightmare. He became angry thinking about Chad. The man who'd given him so much pleasure just hours ago was now taking pleasure in his ability to torture him. He couldn't believe he'd trusted this man so much or that'd he'd been such a fool. He needed to contact Chad hoping he could find out what it was that he wanted. Money? Revenge for something? There had to be some way out of this situation.

He wanted to talk to Chad and try to convince him to remove the cockring. Brian didn't have a phone number to reach Chad and the call log on his cell only showed the hotel number. He tried the hotel and asking for the room, was told the occupant had checked out earlier. He logged into his eMail and found that 'MultiLoadPumper' account was closed. It indicated that Chad had covered his bases, checked out of the hotel and left town. It clearly meant that any attempt to contact him would be futile. However a final message was sent to Brian. "I will contact you if necessary. And use you for my pleasure whenever I desire!"

He continued to ponder the situation, but he knew he had to go about his day as if nothing were wrong. He'd have to go Roller Blading, spend time reading by the pool and go to the gym as usual so as not to draw attention to his problem. It'd be impossible to explain it to his family as to how he got into this situation. Needless to say, he was concerned when Chad might activate the cockring again.

Roller blading ten miles that day went without incident although the heavy cockring swinging around his cock with every stride, was always on his mind and very distracting. It was obvious that several guys on the trail had indeed noticed it too. Back home he changed into his swimsuit, put on his tanning lotion, made a sandwich, grabbed his book and headed out to the pool. Time flew by with the only incident being a slight rise as he was reading a hot scene about male sex between two muscular characters in his book. Although not unusual, it caused him to take a break; just to be sure it was due to the subject matter. Fortunately it was. He made a mental note that normal erections were not altered by the cockring.

On his way to lunch, Chad's thoughts wondered to his fun the night before. He couldn't help but think of Brian, his big cock and how this stud had somehow managed to get him aroused that second time. Chad found his cock growing hard as he relived the scene in the shower yet again. He wanted to see how his latest alpha male was doing. He wanted to call him or send an IM or eMail, but those weren't acceptable options. It would break his security rules to have subsequent direct contact. Besides he doubted that Brian would even want to communicate with him. The presence of the cockring itself would certainly make Brian impossible to reason with. No, talk of sex, love, or romance could possibly calm the anger Brian must have about last night’s deception and his current situation today. He would have to wait and see if Brian was okay from the system data that evening when the scheduled task was to taunt Brian again. Just to remind him of the control held over him via the cockring. Chad would just have to let Brian's day continue without interruption. Brain could try to remove the cockring forever without success. Chad felt secure knowing full well that there was no way anyone else could remove it and that he could activate it anytime he wanted.

The hot sun felt good on Brian as he was floating in the pool chair, reading his book. He set his book aside, took a drink of water and wiped the sweat off his forehead. He leaned his head back, closing his eyes for a moment when he remembered something he'd seen in a movie once where the guy was wired with a bomb that was remote controlled. Radio waves don't pass thru water. Figuring it may work as long as the cockring was underwater, he slipped off the chair into the water. Pulled his bikini off and carefully looked over the cockring without touching it. He decided to give it a minute and sank lower in the water up to his neck. May as well get more water between it and the air he thought. He put his hand on the cockring and nothing happened. Then, slowly, he tried to remove it. The effect was immediate! His cock sprang to life, growing so long and hard that he had to stay in the water until he could get his swimsuit back on and it softened enough and he could manage to pack it back inside.  He took a mental note: removal prevention is part of cockring and not signaled by the remote system.

An hour later, Brian went into the house and changed for the gym. Packing his gym clothes, towel and music. He arrived at the gym as usual parking in the nearly empty parking lot and proceeded to the locker room. He undressed and changed into his workout clothes. After putting on his iPod headset and lifting gloves, he went upstairs the workout area. He managed to get thru most of his chest and back routine before it started to get busy. Back in the locker room, he took off his shoes, socks and tank top. Mixed up his protein shake and shed his sweaty gym shorts and jock sock. He finished his shake, grabbed his towel and closed his locker before heading off to the communal shower. Once his towel was on the hook outside the shower, he walked over to his usual corner and turned on the water. His pumped muscles relaxed a bit under the powerful hot spray. He soaped himself up and his thoughts drifted back to Chad and the sex they had in the shower just the night before. His hand touched the cockring and reality hit him hard, just as he heard the voices of other men in the locker room. No time to panic, he knew he needed to hide the cockring still wrapped around his cock.

His cock was starting to grow out of fear of being discovered, as he heard lockers closing and figured they'd soon be upon him. Quickly he made his way across the shower area to his towel. He left one end of it hanging in front of him as he dried himself off. One of the members, a local police officer, started up a conversation about his latest exercise program. Brian managed to continue drying off as best he could. Finally the officer completed his story and went into the shower area. Brian made his way to his locker and dressed quickly.

He shook his head as he left the gym. Thinking how lucky he was that the locker room had been empty both times while changing earlier. Chad couldn't believe how stupid he'd been. To think that it was that possible for him to forget about the cockring like he did. He had worn cockrings before but always removed them when he was going to the gym. He wondered if he was ever going to get used to wearing it all the time. Then, realizing this may be a permanent situation, he decided he needed to adjust his life or be prepared with an explanation for wearing a cockring in the future. Knowing full well he couldn't hide it forever.

He arrived home just in time for dinner and watched some TV with the family. After an hour or so, he went up to his office to pay the monthly bills before bed. He sat at his desk with the computer on, paying bills and balancing the checking account.  

Chad was hundreds of miles away in his hotel room. Browsing the internet, looking for other alpha males with the potential to join his group. As he worked he monitored his group of studs, finally deciding it was time to taunt his latest prized stud. Chad was please by how many loads he was able to force out of him last night. Not only did he have the most massive cock in Chad's group, but he proved to have the most stamina of them. Also, the results of the data collected last night was really intriguing. He wanted to enjoy a little sexual pleasure playing with the massive bull sized cock of his latest acquisition.

Chad adjusted some of the settings for Brian. He was pleased to find him sitting at a computer with a webcam connected. He sent the command to activate the cam. Then initiated the subprogram and listened, sure enough it had a microphone built in too. He watched the webcam on Brian's computer broadcast the image of his shirtless subject. He admired the upper body development, the broad shoulders, large pecs and those powerful upper arms. "Well, back to business." He said to himself with a longing sigh. He clicked the button to launch the subroutine. It was set to initiate a massive instant erection and continue until orgasm completed.

"FUCK!" Brian almost yelled as the erection came on so rapidly. He reached to his cock standing erect, head sticking out the top of his shorts. "I didn't want this one."

"No, I did", Chad states to himself, knowing full well Brian couldn't hear him.

"Oh Shit", He pulls his raging cock out of his shorts. "oooohhhhhh" as he pulls his shorts down to get at his balls.

"That's it Stud, show me that bull cock throbbing and straining for relief."

"awwww what the?" Brian stroking harder now. "ah-h-h Fuck" Then realizing it had to be Chad. "He's got me again."

"Dam right Stud. And I intend to enjoy you again and again. This is just the beginning for you."

"oh shit....ahhh ......ohhhh" Brain frantically pulled off his shorts.

"That’s it. I love to see that hot body totally naked and under my control."

"oh, nooooo..oh.. ahh.. fuckkkk" He continues stroking himself, harder now and running his hand over his abs. Realizing that they seemed firmer than he remembered.

"Feel those abs Brian."

"oh yeah... fuck"

"Now, run your hand over those pecs and pinch those nips HARD. I know how that really drives you wild."

"awww how the hell does he know", His thought cut short by the pain from pinching his nips with one hand while he continued pummeling the length of his still growing cock.

"You'll learn over time what I know. And it's considerable."

"What the fuck does he get out of it? Brian questions aloud.

"Someday I might let you know the answer to that one." Chad smirks to himself.

"I know what I get out of it." The euphoria hits hard in Brian, now overwhelmed.

"That's only part of it... the rest you'll discover later", Chad continues to jack off his own hard dick while watching Brian on the monitor. "There you cum ... mother load."

Brian blasts forth another massive load all over his desk, computer and most of the paperwork. Once he recovers the cleanup job begins.

"Nice one, Brian, very nice and timed perfectly too!" Clicking a button on the web page. Chad updates his notes again, saves his files and sets the system back on monitor. Grabbing his clothes, Chad heads to the shower to clean himself up before bed. He tosses the clothes into the hamper... and starts the water. Looking into the mirror he decides he needs more sun as his tan seems to be fading. Quickly checking over his slim firm torso, he decides his workout routine is still sufficient. 'No need to change it yet." he says to himself. Slapping his firm ass, he steps into the shower. Its warmth feels good on his smooth skin and tight muscles. He feels a twinge inside; remembering how well if felt when Brian was fucking the other night. He realized how much he really enjoyed some of the aspects of his work. Also, some of the acquisitions more than others.

I am reworking the series and posting once available. Hope all can be patient.

• Upvote 7

• 4 weeks later...