I understand the mixed feelings around my story, guys. Perhaps I didn't made things all too clear (english is not my mother tongue).

First of all: I never wrote Ted killed Jeremy. Indeed, he tosses the 'lifeless' body aside. Lifeless as in 'passed out' after taking the serious beating from the other giant.

Secondly, Ted's twisted psychology also plays a major role in the outcome: the guy only got on top in juvy by growing huge and in one of the earlier chapters he did telle he 'got back on his bullies'. Combined at the end with his fear of no longer being the dominant alpha male and the insane amount of steroids he injects, it sends him in some kind of rage. For him, it's a simple case of getting rid of every one that crosses his path.

Thirdly, I personaly feel like the traditional, 'hollywood-styled, fairy tale endings as in "they live happily ever after' are overrated. Therefor I prefere a more 'dark' outcome were 'evil' triumphs. But again, it's a personal taste and I'm not saying it's better than an other (I've already writen a story with a more romantic outcome, 'An academic adventure').

I respect everyone's opinion and I appreciate every remark: the opposing points of view indicate I've achieved my goal of writing something on the edge. 

I love this story! Kinda love it when the bad guys wins, and this was HOTT! Totally pressed all the right buttons for me, espically Ted growing larger while holding Jeremy in the bearhug! Loved the muscles bulging larger to squeeeezeeee him without ted actually flexing or anything!

Would love for this story to continue, could be real fun if maybe there was a little more back and forth, maybe ted somehow get's drained, but then ends up being victorious again in the end! 
Thanks for this story man!

• Upvote 4

I love this story! Kinda love it when the bad guys wins, and this was HOTT! Totally pressed all the right buttons for me, espically Ted growing larger while holding Jeremy in the bearhug! Loved the muscles bulging larger to squeeeezeeee him without ted actually flexing or anything!

missed this the first time, and yeah it is. >:-]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I know this story is old by now, but I just thought I should add my own two cents!

I loved this chapter, and I thought it was a great way to finish the story. But clearly some people were uncomfortable by the gore/snuff elements introduced at the story's conclusion.

For future reference to authors: please provide a gore warning at the beginning of your work before you post it.

Thanks,

Musclehintz

• Upvote 1

• 4 years later...

Wowww!!! This entire series was absolutely AMAZING! I would love to see a part 10 as Ted continues his dominance-obsessed rise to absolute POWER! Would love to see him step on stage and violently humiliate all the inferior “men!”

• Like 1