Seven

Chris shot up in his bed, his heart pounding in his heaving chest, his pajamas slick with sweat and his cock half-hard. He turned on the light and inhaled deeply in relief as he discovered his own hotel room. He scanned the room intently but didn't find any trace of Jeremy or his cousin. "Just a dream", he said to comfort himself and laid back down on the bed to try and get some more sleep. Hours later, he awoke from a deep. He put on his clothes and went down to get some breakfast. He entered the almost abandoned restaurant, quickly filled his plate with a tiny, half-sized serving and installed himself at a table in the furthest corner as far away as possible from the few other couples that had come in to eat. He absentmindedly played with the food on his plate as he tried to think back at what really happened a day earlier. After his dream, he was not sure if he had worked out with Jeremy or just dreamed that as well.

"This seat taken?"

The baritone voice pulled Chris back to reality and he looked up.

Jeremy stared down at his diminished rival with a casual grin on his lips. He put two overly stuffed plates on the table and returned to the buffet to get some more food.

Chris stared at the 265 pound athlete that walked back toward his table. The grey tank-top hung loose around the man's tight waist but clung tightly around the protruding rack of pecs that stretched the fabric and hugged his wide lats on his broad back.

Jeremy put two more overly filled plates on the table and sat down. He dug in with great appetite, emptying the first plate quickly. "That all you eat?", he asked as he attacked his second serving and noticed the small amount of food of his fallen rival, "I wouldn't last half an hour on such a small breakfast".

"No, not feeling too hungry today", Chris replied and stared at the big man's bulging arms that brought the food to his mouth.

"You're not sick, are you? You left so soon in the gym yesterday too", Jeremy said as he continued wolfing down the food.

"No, but…", Chris blurted out, "I ehm… I'm done. Going back to my room" He got up from his seat. Jeremy's paw grabbed hold of his forearm, encircling it completely.

"Bring back two more plates for me. Got to fuel my body for my workout", Jeremy said and released his rival's arm.

"Okay", Chris said but the big man had already returned his attention to his food. He wandered over to the buffet and randomly chose food he piled on two big plates. He returned to their table, glancing and marveling at the defined muscles bulging at the back of the huge guy's shoulders as he put the two servings on the table.

"Thanks, man", Jeremy said as he shoved the empty third plate aside and attacked the fourth pile of food without looking up, "You're going to keep staring at my back or sit down?".

Chris shook his head and sat down quickly, staring at the 265 pound bodybuilder in front of him. It struck him how good Jeremy looked: his chiseled, manly face oozed masculinity atop the muscle-filled frame. He had never noticed it before, not even when he had gone up against the guy. But his rival's face sure had evolved to match his beefed up body. Chris felt his dick inflate slowly in his pants.

"I'm stuffed", Jeremy said as he put the sixth, empty plate aside and gently patted his strong six-pack. He turned his look on his diminished rival and noticed the small guy ogling his muscles.  Enjoying the admiring look, he pretended not to notice and casually scratched the back of his head, intently making his 22 inch right arm bulge in the process.

Chris just kept staring. His gaze followed the meaty arm as it was raised upward, his eyes widened at the pace the magnificent ball of muscle hardened and so did his dick in his baggy sweatpants.

Jeremy continued looking the 100 pound smaller guy in the eye, his mind busy savoring the feelings the admiration of his former rival formed in his body. He could feel his cock starting to go plump. He simply raised his right arm in front of his protruding chest and flexed it. The 22 inch orb of steely power, crisscrossed with blue veins jumped up into a stony ball. "Wanna feel?", he asked as he saw the lusty look in the smaller guy's eyes.

"I… ehm…", Chris said and looked around carefully.

"It's fine. No one can see us in this corner. Go ahead", Jeremy stated and hardened his flex some more. His cock inflated further in his pants.

Chris slowly extended his trembling hand. He felt the heat radiating from the hard ball of muscle as his fingers reached for it.

"Was everything okay?"

Chris looked at the waitress that appeared at their table straight in the eye, his hand frozen mere inches away from the flexed, bulging bicep.

The girl stared back in the athletic guy's eyes. Her gaze dropped a bit and followed the 159 pounds man's arm that was reaching out over the table.

Chris followed her gaze. Feeling like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar, his face turned beat red, he pulled back his hand and stared down at the table.

The girl instantly knew what was happening by Chris' reaction and the smug grin on the huge bodybuilder's face. "You guys, enjoy your day", she said as she grabbed the empty plates and disappeared into the kitchen.

Chris looked back up, a hint of disappointment in his eyes as he noticed that the 265 pound bodybuilder had relaxed his arm. "Where you going?", he asked as his now huge rival got up slowly. He drank in the sight of the body stretching the tank top snugly across the strong, protruding pecs, the nice, perfectly round delts sticking out widely to support the hard-looking, arms with veins snaking along the solid masses bulging on his upper arms. He also noticed the outline of the huge man's plump cock in his workout shorts.

"Time to hit the gym.", Jeremy replied and swaggered away without looking back.

Chris' gaze followed his now 100 pound heavier rival who strutted proudly through the restaurant. Most of the few people that were still in there did the same; some of them commenting on how gross and apelike the guy looked, others simply shaking their head in disbelief.

"I thought those freaks didn't exist anymore", a woman said to the man as Chris passed by their table. "Some insecure people never mature and overcompensate. To immature to handle the real world and seeks excuses in the gym.

You should actually feel sorry for that weak boy in his grotesque body", the man replied.

Chris shook his head slightly as he heard the remark, his mind still filled with the image of the veiny, rock-hard ball of muscle and his cock still half-hard hidden in his baggy sweatpants, not understanding how someone could not appreciate such a physique. He went up to his room to get his thoughts straight. Whatever he tried, his mind kept going back at the bulging body of his rival. After half an hour of futile efforts, rearranging the few clothes he'd brought several times, he gave in to his urges and headed for the gym. He carefully looked around when he reached the entrance and quietly entered the surprisingly silent hotel gym.

Since the hotel was owned by one of the major sponsors of the LTB, the gym was equipped with the latest machines and lots of free weights.

Chris cautiously walked through the totally deserted cardio area with two rows of vacant bikes and treadmills. He heard some faint grunts and the familiar clanging sound as he neared the adjacent room marked: "The pit". The habitual scent of sweaty musk filled his nose when he entered the land of iron he'd once ruled. Careful not to get seen, he slid against the wall toward the source of the sound. Hidden by the machines, he sat down silently on the floor opposite of where the only other living being in the room was training.

"Yeah! One more!", Jeremy grunted between his teeth as he lowered the bar of the smith machine to his chest. He pushed the bar back up once more and racked it with a loud clang.

Chris inhaled sharply as the huge man sat up: his bulky rival was working out shirtless, giving him a clear look of his heavily muscled torso.

Striations exploded across the protruding rack of pumped pecs as Jeremy swung his arms back and forth to stretch the muscle. He stood up and grabbed two more plates to add to the bar, his vein-crossed arms hardening as he pulled up the weight and placed it on the bar.

Chris drank in the sight, not believing how huge his formerly smaller rival had gotten. His mouth hung open in disbelief, respect and lust; his flaccid cock filling with blood as it swelled inside his baggy sweatpants.

Jeremy got back under the bar and lowered the weight slowly to his pumped chest. He cranked out five perfect reps before his arms started shaking slightly. He puffed and grunted as he lowered the bar a sixth time.

Chris saw the bodybuilder's face turn red and the struggle in his movements. He feared that the guy would get caught under the heavy bar and started to get up, even though he knew full well he could never budge the bar since his rival was benching more weight than he had done at his prime. He froze in his movement, his eyes widening in amazement as he saw the bar moving up. He slumped back down against the wall in awe, his dick slowly swelling past half-hardness.

Jeremy pushed with all his might, his protruding, pumped pecs burning in stabbing pain and his thick triceps bulging at the back of his thick arms. "YEAH!", he growled as his mighty muscles pushed up the heavy bar. He racked it and rested atop the bench, his strong arms hanging relaxed at his sides and his pumped chest heaving up and down as he took in deep breaths.

Chris simply stared at the sight, his hand slipping automatically in his sweatpants and grabbing his nearly completely hard cock. Driving by instinctive urges, he began stroking his still swelling cock.

After about a minute, Jeremy's well-trained body had nearly recovered and the 265 pound man got up from the bench. He laid down on the floor and began doing pushups to complete his training. The masses of hard muscles on his torso bulged as he forced them to crank out perfect reps. Striations exploded across the surface of his wide chest, his six-pack formed a hard, deeply grooved armor and veins snaked along the muscles of his thick arms, even his traps bulged thickly aside his neck.

Chris kept stroking his now fully hard 7 inch cock as he marveled at the scene. His heart skipped a beat and his hand froze in its movement as his huge rival suddenly stared directly in his eyes.

Jeremy was focusing on his form but a faint sound made him look in front of him. A look of disbelief followed by a smug grin formed on his face as he made eye contact with his fallen rival. "Enjoying the show?", he asked in between breaths as he noticed the action the smaller guy was in. The thought of turning on the guy that had dominated him the last two years sent a jolt of energy through his body and he upped the pace of his pushups. He could also feel arousal pumping through him and hardening his already plump cock in his shorts.

Chris jumped up and rushed out the gym, his hand still around his hard cock. He jumped inside his room, locked the door and laid down on his bed as he jerked off thinking about the majestic body of his rival pumping ironing. "Yeaughn, Jeremy!", he groaned as he came minutes later, a meager load of cum splattering from his 7 incher onto his shirt.

Jeremy was strutting back to his suite, his chest pumped after his grueling workout. He had gotten up right after his small rival had rushed away, grabbed his tank top and left the gym bare-chested. He was walking by the door where Chris had bumped into him the other day when he heard the lust filled, orgasmic moan followed by his name. His own hard dick jolted in his shorts, tenting them obscenely, as the thought of making his former rival get off by his body hit him. He grabbed the tank top resting atop his wide, round delt, rubbed it under his armpit to get his scent on it and left it in the middle of the hallway. He knocked on the door of his rival's room and headed for his own suite without waiting. Inside, he stripped and stepped into the shower, enjoying how the hot water cascaded down on his pumped torso and stroking his throbbing 7 incher. His rock-hard cock exploded five thick loads against the tilled wall. A wicked smile formed on his lips as an idea crossed his mind. He turned off the shower and grabbed a towel.

The knock on the door made Chris jump up atop his bed. "Who's there?", he asked as he got up and tried to wipe the small cum stain off his shirt. The dark patch on the blue fabric only got wider and he quickly pulled the shirt off. "Who's there?", he asked once again as he pulled on another shirt and opened the door. He looked around but didn't see anyone but his eyes were drawn to a grey object in the middle of the corridor. It looked strangely familiar and he grabbed it. The scent of sweat and musk invaded his nose as he lifted it up. His flaccid dick jolted faintly in his pants as he realized he was holding his huge rival's tank top. He brought it to his nose and inhaled deeply, taking in the manly stench. He went back into his room, carefully laying his new trophy on the chair.

Another, louder knock on the door ended Chris' trail of thoughts. He opened the door and automatically shuffled backward a step as he saw his now huge rival standing there.

"Hi man", Jeremy said, "you didn't see my tank top, did you? I lost it. Already looked in the gym but it isn't there. It's my favorite one, that fits just right."

Chris didn't react. He was too busy taking in the sight of the 265 pound bodybuilder standing mere inches from him. His rival was only wearing a pair of black sweatpants, so he had front row tickets to the exposed, still pumped torso.

"Well, did you see it?", Jeremy said and slightly bounced his pecs.

"I… uhm", Chris muttered as the protruding chest danced a little and cut off his speak.

"Oh, you found it", Jeremy said as he noticed his tank top nicely draped atop the chair.

"Ehm… yes", Chris replied and reluctantly pulled his gaze away from the muscle-covered torso. He turned around and went to fetch the tank top. He jumped up as he heard his door shut. He turned around and saw his huge rival locking it. "What are you doing?", he asked as heard the clicking sound of the lock jumping into place.

"You didn't really think I lost my shirt right in front of your room, did you?", Jeremy asked and folded his thick arms across his chest, making the muscles bulge into each other.

"Ehm… What… what do you mean?", Chris mumbled as he felt his heartbeat going up. Fear and arousal were fighting in his mind. The object of his lust standing a few feet away but he knew he was no match for his rival if the guy would decide to beat him up.

Jeremy saw the look in his former rival's eyes and put his hands on his hips as he spoke: "Yesterday during our workout you were more into staring at me in the mirror than into working out. This morning you didn't take your eyes off my body at breakfast. And then you sneaked into the gym to stare at my during my workout. Then you jerked off thinking off my body, didn't you?".

Chris lowered his head as he muttered "yes" and put his hands up in a defensive reflex, knowing full well he didn't stand a chance against the 265 pound man.

"Thought so", Jeremy replied, " You're damn right. My body's just so much better than yours. Bigger, broader, more muscular. That your victory tank top. The one you got when you became world champion?".

"Yes", Chris mumbled weakly as his rival grabbed his customized red tank top from his bag. He lowered his arms and stared at the huge bodybuilder putting it on.

"See how tiny it looks on me", Jeremy said.

Chris nodded in response and took in the sight: the tank top only covered half of his rival's chest, the wide, protruding muscles spilling from it at both sides and even his hard, downward pointing nipples were exposed; his broad, round, cannonball-sized delts stuck out completely from the fabric that did hung loose around the bodybuilder's waist. Chris instinctively stepped a bit back as he realized just how massive his rival had become: the tank top that had fit him like a glove at his prime, looked ridiculous on his rival and made the guy appear even bigger. His flaccid cock pulsed slightly inside his baggy sweatpants as it swelled slowly with blood. His diminished libido prevented him from sporting wood right there after his recent jerk off.

Jeremy looked back into his fallen rival's eyes and noticed the mixture of fear and pleasure had been replaced by a lust-filled look. He enjoyed the feeling of totally outsizing his once bigger rival. The way the smaller guy reacted on his own, upgraded body sent another jolt of pleasure through him. His own soft cock was already half-hard again in his snug fitting sweatpants and inflating further steadily. "This thing's too small", he said and pulled off the small tank top. He stepped out off his black sweatpants, tossed them aside and turned back to face his fallen rival, wearing nothing but a pair of dark briefs. "Well, what do you think?", he asked and looked his rival straight in the eyes.

Chris scanned the sight in front of him: the huge body oozed masculinity. The stunning symmetry and perfect proportions of the striated, clearly outlined muscles simply looked divine. "You look way beyond me at my prime", he said in awe as he mentally compared his contest ready physique to the perfect man.

Jeremy grinned smugly at the remark and put his hands together in front of his briefs, causally flexing his protruding chest and thick arms in the process. "Let's compare", he said and moved in to remove the smaller guy's clothes.

Chris didn't resist. He knew he was no match for his now huge rival and was too busy admiring the sight of the mounds of muscle flexing and bulging on the big body as it moved to him. The big man gently took off his loose shirt and pulled down his baggy sweatpants. He let the big man strip him, enjoying the feeling of not being in control. Soon enough he was in the same state of the 265 pound bodybuilder, standing there in just his black and red boxers.

Jeremy took a step back and grinned as he looked at the diminished body of the man that outsized just weeks earlier.

"I look like a boy next to you", Chris said before the huge bodybuilder could speak, " We're still the same height but your shoulders are twice as wide as mine."

"Nice cannonballs, aren't they?", Jeremy replied and shrugged his shoulders, making striations and veins explode across the round surface of his wide delts.

"And your arms, man. Way bigger than mine ever were", Chris went on as he inspected his rival's physique in detail.

"22 inchers. Real boulders!", Jeremy answered and went into a doubled bicep pose. Veins snaked over the round rocks as they swelled into hardness atop his arms. He felt his cock harden fully by the lust-filled remarks and appreciative looks of his former rival. It clearly tented his dark briefs.

"Man, none of the others stand a chance against you. You'll dwarf them all!", Chris said and noted the tented briefs on the huge bodybuilder. His lust took over and he moved in. He squatted down in front of his divine looking rival, pulled down the strained briefs, grabbed the turgid 7 incher that smacked against the armor-hard six-pack and took it in his mouth.

"Oh fuck", Jeremy groaned in surprise as his 100 pound lighter rival began sucking on his rock-hard cock. "Never thought you were a cocksucker", he moaned and caressed the pepper and salt colored hair of the small guy as he looked down on him.

Chris licked and sucked the throbbing 7 incher in his mouth. He turned his eyes up and stared into squared face looking down on him past the protruding rack of pecs.

A grin formed on Jeremy's lips as he noted the covetous look in the piercing blue eyes of his fallen rival and he realized the smaller guy was awaiting his approval. "Go on, little guy. Suck", he grunted and grabbed the back of his rival's head to push his 7 incher in completely.

Chris gagged a little as the rock-hard entered his mouth totally, but the approval of the divine bodybuilder just intensified his actions. He placed his hands on the strong ass and sucked with all his force, his tongue licking and teasing the shaft in his mouth while his nose was pushed into the trimmed pubes. His own cock hard and oozing precum in his boxers.

"YEAUGHN!", Jeremy bellowed as orgasm exploded through his 265 pound body and all of his mighty muscles flexed. Four thick blasts of his sticky cum geysered from his cock into his small rival. He released his head and let him slump down to the floor. He inhaled deeply, his protruding chest heaving in post-orgasmic bliss and noticed the wet stain on his rival's boxers. "Unexpected, but the best head I've ever had" he said as he sat down on the bed, his hyper-trained body recovering quickly from his second orgasm in half an hour.

A smile of joy formed on Chris' lips at the bodybuilder's remark. He got up on his knees and crawled toward the big object of his lust. He positioned his own frailer body in between the beefy, deeply grooved quads, roaming the surface of the steely muscles with his hands. He stared up and smiled in reverence at the huge man.

Jeremy looked down as his small rival installed himself between his tree-sized legs. He noticed the submissive look in the blue eyes and once again patted the still athletic looking guy's hair. His cock jumped back to full hardness in mere seconds as his mind assessed the new situation: not only did he totally dwarf and dominate his once bigger rival, the guy was lusting after him. "You don't mind being number two?", he asked as he gently groped the smaller athlete's shoulder, easily digging into the muscle that felt soft under his touch.

Chris nodded 'no' without taking his eyes off the huge bodybuilder's masculine face. "We're rivals no more, man. I'm a boy next to you. No way I'm in your league anymore. I've always enjoyed how my muscular physique turned on others", he said, "but you look way better than I ever did. I bet I wouldn't look that good if I weighed the same you do now. You're so aesthetic, simply… perfect." Without saying anything else, he took the throbbing 7 incher in front of his face in his mouth and sucked it again with all his force.

"Fuuuuuck", Jeremy moaned as his former rival went down on his dick again. He placed his hands to his sides on the bed, making his titanic triceps flared out at the back of his thick arms. "Doesn't get any better than this", he grunted as he realized he now dominated the fallen star of his sport both physically and sexually. Pleasure flooded his 265 pound body, his balls convulsed and blasted three sticky loads through his 7 incher into the eager mouth. His own mouth hanging open in a silent scream as a third, powerful orgasm flooded his senses.

Chris gulped down the salty tasting spunk, enjoying the feeling of the bulky quads, quivering and flexing under his touch. The thought of pleasing this perfect looking muscle god filled him with pleasure and joy. His half-hard cock leaked a meager dribble in his boxers. Unlike with his beastly cousin, he felt secure in the presence of this huge man. He licked the last drops from the still hard 7 incher and slowly pulled back his mouth.

Jeremy grabbed the smaller guy's armpits and effortlessly hoisted him up, his 22 inch arms bulging in the process. "You'll be my personal trainer from now. You'll take care of my needs", he said and laid the athletic 159 pound guy on the bed next to him.

Chris smiled and nodded 'yes', eagerly accepting his new position at the side of the guy he once outsized but that now eclipsed him in every way.

A week had gone by since the switch in role and Chris had never been happier. Even when Trisha had worshipped his own, once intimidating physique, he hadn't felt the same as he did now in the presence of Jeremy. The feelings the huge guy's godly body sent through him were way better than anything in the past. He even enjoyed not having to workout daily to maintain his muscular physique. He still went to the gym every day, but most of the time he just admired the meaty muscles of the stunning bodybuilder working hard during his grueling workout. The guy used his personal record weight as a warm up and the volume of sets and reps he cranked out, was simply unbelievable. Chris carried out everything he was asked, bringing water or protein shakes or even whipping the sweat of the pumped muscles. At the end of every training, Jeremy hit a few poses, radiating strength and masculinity and smiling at the smaller guy in the mirror as Chris gave him some pointers to make his godly physique stand out even more. Then, both of them would go back to the suite they now shared, where Chris worshipped the bodybuilder's pumped muscles under the shower. These sessions always ended with Chris sucking off the huge god once, twice or even three times in a row. Unlike his beastly cousin, the huge Jeremy never fucked him.

The new bodybuilding season started and as expected, Jeremy strolled through it. His physique dwarfed anyone else's and simply flattened his competitors. Even standing several feet behind the others on stage, he still outsized them. He piled one victory on another, always coming back to the hotel where he let his trainer suck him off when he wore nothing but his gold medal.

Jeremy felt on top of the world as he advanced to another final, his tenth in a row, where he would once again face Tom, the guy that had beaten him twice the last season but now always came in second after him.
The final lasted a good ten minutes. Tom threw pose after pose, highlighting every ripped muscle on his 205 pound physique. Jeremy just stood next to him, his relaxed 265 pound body making his "rival" look flat. Then, Jeremy turned around and did a back double bicep pose, the signature move of Chris he had taken to a completely different level. the mounds of muscles bulged into each other on his broad back, his thick arms rising up and outward as they swelled into their 22 inches of power. Another victory was declared. He now had broken Chris' record of 9 consecutive victories and was eager to go celebrate.

As he drove back to hotel and swiftly swaggered inside, he didn't notice the small car that had been following him since the contest…

Two questions: (1) How much of chapter 6 are we now to assume was just a "dream"? and (2) How can Chris be the muscle slave of Jeremy when he is already the muscle slave of his even bigger cousin Ted?

Thanks for the comment, guys.

To answer your questions, B rahms97: (1) Just the worship-scene in chapter 6 was a dream by Chris, (2) Chris isn't a slave of Jeremy, he's actually in love with the guy whereas he fled his cousin to free himself from the abuse he was getting

• 8 months later...