Teaching A Big Bear New Tricks

londonboy

It was the summer of 1962 and a sickening humid day in rural Alabama.  The circus had recently arrived in my hometown of just over five thousand people and I had chosen to spend one of my final days of freedom at the popular weeklong event.  My college graduation had been two weeks earlier and I was set to start the world of adulthood as an accountant in the nearby larger city of Mobile in just five days.  The Shrine Circus was always a mixture of fair rides, freakish sideshows, and the main event in the central big tent.  My favorite part had always been the smaller tents that highlighted unbelievable attractions from across the globe.  One year I watched a boa constrictor swallow a small sheep, another year I was surprised by an authentic bearded lady, and the advertisements this year touted a wild strong man called “The Bear.”  This spectacle seemed to excite me in a different way than all the others that came before.  It was hard to explain, but I wanted to see this man more than anything.  I looked at the cartoon posters scattered across town that showed a guy in a red suit coat and top hat cracking a whip at a huge hairy man-beast who was lifting a rock that was larger than an elephant.  I didn’t understand why the picture caught my attention in such a special way, but I was ready to check out ‘The Bear’ for myself.  After buying my ticket I avoided all the rides and amusement games and headed for one of the side tents, which had a big sign announcing the beast I had come to see. I stood in line with about twenty other people until the appointed hour and we were ushered into the tent.

It took a few seconds for my eyes to adjust.  There was a four-foot high fence in the middle of the open space.  It prevented the crowd from getting too close to a large cage that spread across the complete back end of the tent.  My gaze was immediately drawn to a hulking figure sitting on the ground in the back corner of the tightly barred spacious container.  I scooted quickly up to the fence so there’d be no one between the show and me.  At first it was hard to determine anything specific about the huge mound of skin and hair sitting on the ground.  I was finally able to discern dark brown bloodshot eyes darting quickly back and forth across the crowd as if it was trying to seek out the greatest danger.  I also began to see that the huge figure wasn’t just a huge blob - there was actually definition and enormous body parts to the mass on the floor.  I was able to discern humongous fur-covered shoulders rising up and down as the beast breathed in and out.  The Bear seemed to be sitting in a crouched position with his monstrous legs in front of him.  The hairy calves were huge and the upper legs were almost unrecognizable – since they each easily dwarfed the bodies of most healthy teenagers.  My cousin Farley was one of the biggest men in Alabama and before the Bear even stood up I could tell it was twice as large or even more. 

At that moment, the red coated guy with the top hat from the posters walked into the space between the fence and cage and took a wooden cane and let it hit up against the bars as he moved up and down the large space.  I could hear how sturdy the thick metal poles were, which was the obvious intention of his actions.  The guy in the top hat turned to the crowd.

“Ladies and Gentleman.  Welcome to our show today.  We have something so spectacular for you to see that you’ll be talking about it for weeks to come.  The Shrine Circus has searched the world over to find mind-blowing acts for you to see and this year we have brought you one of the best.  Recently, I was in Yugoslavia and introduced to something so unbelievable that I knew I must have it for our circus.  I must warn you, though, if you are faint of heart you will want to step back from the fence – for what we have here today is as frightening as it is amazing.  Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the Bear.”

As he spoke the man pulled out a key and opened a giant padlock attached to a large chain draped around two bars that sat side by side at what was a door to the cage.  The announcer carefully locked the door behind him after entering.  I noticed immediately that the hulking figure in the corner seemed to cower even more into a huge ball.  The gentleman in the coat unhooked a coiled whip from his belt and snapped it loudly into the open space.  He then took a pistol from its holster at his side and held it in his other hand.  A low grumbling noise came from the mass of hair and what I now knew was muscle in the corner of the cage.  It caused the back of my neck to tingle in either fear or anticipation – I couldn’t tell what emotion was stronger.  A few ladies immediately backed up from the fence – and a couple of guys, too.  I didn’t move an inch.  The second loud crack of the whip was in the direction of the Bear and the announcer yelled something that was unrecognizable.  I assumed it was Yugoslavian or maybe something else.  All that happened in the next few seconds made my knees begin to visibly wobble and my eyes to widen in disbelief.

The gentleman with the whip had obviously ordered the Bear to stand up for the huge hulk immediately began to unfold from its crouching position and when it was fully up on its barrel-sized legs the crowd began to gasp in fear and awe.  Nothing could have prepared me for what I saw.  As the man-beast rose up the giant hide of a large brown bear fell away from its body.  I had mistaken the fur of the bearskin with the dark hair of the living thing underneath.  The Bear was indeed covered in dark thick hair, but it was not enough to completely hide the giant body beneath, as I had originally thought.  The man standing before us appeared to be as thick as one of the bulls my uncle kept fenced in at his farm - just for impregnating cows.  The Bear’s shoulders were a foot higher than those of the man with the whip – and just one of them seemed as wide as the entire smaller man.  The face of the beast was a mixture of wildness and rugged good looks.  Its head was covered in long hair – down to the shoulders - but its dark beard was neatly trimmed along the strong chin.  The resemblance to my uncle’s bull continued when you took in the Bear’s thick neck.  I believe the thick support under its big head was as wide as my waist.  My mouth dropped open even further and I let out a small yelp-like sound when my eyes finally took in the behemoth’s hairy chest and stomach.  For years I had secretly salivated over the mostly unclothed body of Charles Atlas in comic books.  I had always dreamed of ordering his dynamic tension program and building my chest up like the guy on the beach in the ads, but what stood before me put the Atlas body to shame.  If Charles Atlas was considered big then the thing before me had to be what you would call massive or gargantuan.  The Bear didn’t have a flat stomach like Atlas or Steve Reeves in that Hercules’ film, but it was clear the thick hard mid-section before us was needed to hold up such a giant chest, shoulders, and arms.  My first glance at the Bear’s limbs hanging from his shoulders almost made me faint.  My moment of taking it all in was interrupted when the whip cracked again and another order was given in the same strange language.

“I can tell everyone is quite taken with The Bear.  Now, let me show you what he can do.”

The ringmaster or whatever he would be called stepped over to a big bar on the ground with giant metal balls attached to its ends.  Hand painted in white on both of the hefty-looking round black globes was the number two hundred.  The man in the red coat put one of his heavy boots against what he called a barbell and seemed to use all of his strength to try and move it.  The immense looking thing didn’t move an inch.  He then asked the crowd if anyone wanted to come in and try to lift the thing – in case they didn’t believe it was real – but we all turned down the offer quickly and were completely satisfied that it weighed over four hundred pounds.  My cousin Farley had once carried a small cow for a short distance – but the thing had only weighed two hundred and he used his shoulders.  My body was beginning to tingle all over as I figured out that the Bear was going to lift this thing with just his hands.  The whip again snapped loudly and this time is was very close to the big beast.  Another order in the foreign language was given and the giant hulk moved to the barbell.  The Bear bent down and wrapped his huge hands around the bar.  This action gave me a perfect look at his thick arms.  I knew with just one glance that each of his forearms were wider than one of my legs and his upper arms were thicker than both of my legs put together.  I could feel the same warm stirring in my crotch that had happened the first time I gazed on Steve Reeves in ‘Hercules.”  I could feel my big friend below my waist getting stiff.  There was just something about big muscles that always gave me an embarrassing boner.

Right before the creature in front of us lifted the bar he stared at the faces of the crowd.  It seemed like it was a trick it had been taught to do – to increase the effect – but when the Bear got to my excited smiling face he paused a little and seemed to look right into my soul.  I saw the big brute move his gaze down my body and the sides of his mouth seemed to curl slightly upward when he saw what I’m sure was the prominent outline of my hard dick in my pants.  He then returned his eyes to mine and kept them locked on me as he raised the bar into the air.  It was done so quickly that I almost didn’t believe it had happened, but then I watched as the Bear held the big thing above his head and every muscle in his body seemed to pop out to new size.  He then pumped it up and down a few times to really prove what he was capable of, finally stopping with it in the air.  The giant then gritted his teeth and we watched as his forearms, upper arms, and shoulders started to tighten, causing cord-like veins to appear everywhere.  I had no idea what was happening, but then I noticed that the middle of the bar above his head was slowly inching upward.  The man was bending the metal bar and causing the big balls to move toward each other.  After getting it almost to a right angle he let it drop to the ground with a loud thud and we all stared as the heavy balls, which had sunk partially into the ground because of their weight.  The Bear had not taken his eyes off of me the entire time.  I surveyed his massive body and noticed it was now covered in mouth-watering droplets of sweat, which matted his body hair in places and emphasized his bulking muscles. 

The sudden crack of the whip, this time hitting the left shoulder of the bear, caused me to snap out of my muscle trance.  I looked at the Bear’s face to see if it registered pain but it was obvious he had not felt anything at all – it had probably only felt like a fly landing on him.  I did notice that the big beast glared at the ringmaster and a sneer crept across his lips.  I glanced at the guy in the red coat and noticed a distinct look of fear – even if it was very brief. 

“There you have it, Ladies and Gentlemen, the full power of the Bear.  This is surely the strongest man in the world.  Remember, everyone, that this creature will be displaying his strength even more under the big top later this evening.  Make sure you don’t miss the main show tonight at six.  But wait, what’s this?  It seems like the Bear has seen something in the audience that he likes.  I must warn you, ladies and gentlemen, when he gets like this we have trouble containing him.  I think he has seen some pretty young lady who has made his animal instincts go out of control.  I’m not sure I’ll be able to keep him from going wild.  Folks, it would be best if you exited the tent right away.  Just to your right there!”

It was pretty clear that this was all part of the act.  The Bear had started acting a little crazy, grabbing the bars and shaking the entire cage.  The thing started growling and grunting like an animal and the ringmaster was playing the part of a worried keeper – but very poorly.  He started cracking the whip into the air and yelling orders in the foreign language.  Some of the people around me immediately stepped back and one or two of the ladies screamed.  I didn’t move.  I was mesmerized as I watched the Bear grab two metal bars of the cage and start to pull them apart.  I could hear the steel squealing as his strong hands easily deformed it.  The big man never took his eyes from me as he started to pry the bars away from each other.  I moved my gaze back and forth between his huge arms and his eyes – wanting to see what his power could do but also somehow on fire by how he looked at me.  It was a feeling I had never experienced before.  Just as the Bear got the bars pried far enough apart for him to turn sideways and stick his upper body through – reaching out toward us with a huge hand – the ringmaster shot his gun into the air.  All noise and motion stopped – even the Bear quickly snapped back into the cage and froze.  The ringmaster shouted an order and the huge man immediately moved to the back corner, crouched down, and covered his large frame with the bearskin.  Something made me look up at the roof of the tent – fully intending to see bullet holes, but none were there.  Just as I had thought, the gun used blanks.   

“No need to panic, folks.  The Bear just wanted to make contact with some pretty girl.  Don’t worry; we have him under control.  Come to the big top later tonight and you’ll see him do a lot more.  Everyone can exit out to your right.  Have a great day.”

The crowd started to move toward the tent opening.  I wanted desperately to stay – and I didn’t know why.  It was clear that the Bear had not noticed some girl, for he had stared at me the entire time.  His gaze had made my stomach feel weirder than I ever remembered.  I moved with the crowd but just before exiting I stepped behind a large wooden cutout of “The Bear” that was used for decoration in the front section of the viewing area.  My heart was pounding, but I was compelled to stay by some unknown desire and it was the most powerful pull I had ever felt.  Someone outside closed the opening to the tent and suddenly there were only three of us in the space.  I was ready to somehow get a chance to face the Bear one on one. 

{PART TWO}

“For crying out loud Bear, why did you bend the barbell?  You know that’s not part of the act.  What was that all about, huh?”

There was a sudden change in the ringmaster’s behavior and voice.  He now sounded like one of those mafia guys from New York in the movies.  And he was talking English to the Bear. I was very confused until I saw the Bear stand up and let the fur covered cloak fall to the ground.  He looked down like a kid caught doing something wrong.  When he spoke it was a powerful voice, but very restrained.

“I’m sorry Hank.”

“Not good enough Bear, not good enough.  You were showing off for that good-looking kid in the front weren’t you.  You can’t do that Bear.  I mean it.  You gotta follow my script and the orders I give.  I know you got urges, man, but you have to control ‘em.  We can’t take chances – especially down here in the south.  They might lynch you for acting that way.  You understand me Bear?  You hear me?”

“Yeah Hank.  I’m sorry.”

“Sorry’s not good enough, Bear.  Now fix the barbell and the cage.  You need to rest up for tonight.  I want to try that new act where you hold back the two horses.  You feel up to it.”

“Yeah.”

The Bear moved to the barbell implanted in the ground and this time he reached down and lifted it with one hand.  I immediately felt duped by the act.  I had been sure the thing was real.  So many things of the last few minutes confused me.  I watched the behemoth bend the barbell back into one straight line and then return it to its original place.  The Bear then walked over to the bars on the cage and he quickly straightened them out, as well.  They screeched again as he put them back in perfect place.  The things sure sounded real.

“Shit, even after all these years it still amazes me when you do that, Bear.  You are one strong fucker.  Now get back to your place and let me lock you up.  I’ve got some grub over there for you.  I’m going to get a quick bang from Sally and then head into town for a few beers.  I’ll be back a little before six.  You need anything, Bear?”

“No Hank.  Um . . . can I go with ya’ Hank.”

“You know you can’t Bear; you don’t need to ever go out of this tent.”

The Bear went over and spread out the thick hide on the ground.  He then stat down and took a large metal clamp and closed it around his ankle.  The guy named Hank came over and locked the clamp with a small key.  He then took a hammer and pounded a large spike through the end of a large chain attached to the clamp around the Bear’s leg.  Hank handed the big man a mound of food and a jug of water.  He exited the cage, locked the padlock, and then hung the key on a hook beside the door. 

“See you big guy.  Do a hundred push-ups later on, okay?  We need you looking pumped tonight.  I’ll be back later.”

“Can I do more Hank?”

“Knock yourself out doofus, knock yourself out.”

I watched Hank leave the tent through a back entrance and then turned to look at the Bear.  I could not understand what was going on – both between the two men and within my body.  My dick was throbbing hard and I felt like some kind of giant raw nerve.  I was sure a strong wind could have sent me over the edge.  I could not fathom what this situation was all about.  I contemplated sneaking out the tent entrance to my right.

“I’m not really mean, ya know.”

The Bear’s words made my body go rigid.  I held my breath and after a few seconds I carefully peered out from behind the wooden cutout.  I saw the smiling face of the Bear chomping on a huge piece of meat and looking straight at me.  I immediately pulled myself back behind the cutout and started making plans to run. 

“You’re really cute.”

His voice sounded child-like and very sincere.  My heart was pounding hard and I still hadn’t taken a breath.  I finally exhaled and forced myself to step out into the open area.  I looked at the Bear.  He had stopped eating – with the food still in his hands – and he was staring at me.

“I bended the barbell just for you, ya know.  You liked it.  Didn’t ya?  I saw you did.”

I had no idea what was making me so bold but I stepped a little closer to the fence between the cage and me.  I didn’t get what he was saying and I must have had a confused look on my face.  The Bear broke into a big smile and he laughed a little.

“Your pecker got real big.  That’s how I know.”

My hands immediately flew to my crotch as I attempted to cover the giant ‘pecker’ God had given me.  I’m sure my face turned bright red and I immediately looked at the ground.  I could not believe two men would ever talk to each other this way.  This was all new to me.  I finally glanced back up at the big man.

“It’s a real purdy pecker.  And big too.  Like mine!”

The Bear spread his legs apart and I instinctively glanced down at his crotch, noticing the long thick outline of a hard penis snaking down the inside of the knee length cut-offs he was wearing.  Seeing his hard dick was thrilling enough, but added to that jolt was my first real intense look at his mammoth legs and this made me gasp out loud. 

“I’m big all over, ain’t I?”

“Yes.”

My mouth was completely dry so my answer was soft and raspy.  I could tell my face was still very flushed and all I could hear was the pounding of my heart in my eardrums.  I was very worried that I was going to faint at any moment.  I took a few deep breaths and tried to calm myself down.  I returned my gaze to the Bear’s face.  He was still smiling – like a proud little boy.  Something in his smile helped me to regain control of my body, as well as my mind. 

“You are very big and I think you are also very strong.”

“Yeah, real strong.  I like bending things and picking up real heavy things.”

“Is that real?”

I was pointing toward the barbell.  The Bear followed my hand, which was visibly shaking, and looked at the huge thing resting on the ground.  He turned back to me and his smile grew even larger.

“Yeah, it’s real.  Hank doesn’t like it when I bend it, though.  I broke two of ‘em before.  They just snap in two.  They cost a lot to make.  But I wanted to show off for ya’.  You saw Hank get mad ‘bout it, didn’t ya’.”

I now moved to the fence.  I still marveled at the size of the man before me.  He seemed even bigger than before.  Something beyond my comprehension took control of my body and I jumped over the fence and walked to the edge of the cage.  Without even thinking I grabbed the two bars the Bear had easily bent and I tried to pull them apart.  They didn’t budge at all.  I pulled harder and it was perfectly clear they were real.  I glanced higher on the bars – to where the Bear’s hands would naturally grab – and I saw clear indentations where his fingers pulled during the show.  My dick twitched a little and I heard the Bear giggle.  I glanced down at him.

“Your pecker’s all happy ain’t it.  It’s jumping around a lot.”

“I blushed red again.  I glanced down at the outline of my large dick sticking across my thigh.  I watched it move back and forth as I held onto the steel bars that the Bear had bent so easily.  I was about to lose control of myself so I let go of the cage and returned my gaze to the big man.  I smiled back at him – starting to get more comfortable with the situation. 

“Ya’ want some food?”

He held out the big chunk of meat in his hand, his fingers wrapped around the bone at the end.  I was touched by his incredible generosity and what I could tell was innocence.  I had never been so attracted to someone in my entire life.  It was totally confusing and completely comfortable at the same time. 

“Yeah, that would be nice.  How about you come over here and bend the bars for me so I can come in.”

I was so incredibly bold all of the sudden.  I believe my new attitude was fueled by my desire to see up close and personal what the big man could do.  My inhibitions were suddenly gone because I had been granted a private audience with the strongest man in the world.  This kind of opportunity would only come once in my lifetime and I was going to take advantage of it. 

“Naw, I can’t.  This thing won’t let me.”

The Bear pointed at the thick clamp around his ankle, which was chained to the metal stake in the ground.  I was instantly confused.  I had seen this man lift over four hundred pounds with one hand and bend steel like it was nothing.  He could have easily pulled out the stake – not to mention pull the chain apart or rip the cuff thing off of his leg.  I looked at his face to see if he was teasing me, but he looked sincere.

“How can that keep you down?  You’re so strong.”

“Not as strong as this.  These things keep all the big elephants in place.  I’m not stronger than that.”

I immediately remembered a story my grandfather had told me when I was younger.  He explained that circus people would use stakes and chains to hold baby elephants in place and as the animals grew older and bigger they seemed to never forget that they could be so easily contained.  Even fully grown they thought the small chain and stake could keep them in place.  I was now seeing this lived out with a human being.  My heart suddenly reached out to the Bear in an unexplainable way – the man became endeared to me on a much deeper level than before.  All fear left my body.  I became focused on one thing and one thing alone – to be this big man’s friend and protector.  I quickly moved to the cage’s door, took the key and opened the padlock.  I entered the cage, walked over to the big man’s bear hide, plopped myself down, and took the big piece of meat he was offering to me.  I took a large bite and then handed the heavy thing back to him.  I chewed the terrible tasting clump in my mouth and then swallowed.  I watched as the mountain of a man beside me did the same thing.  After he swallowed he turned and looked down at me.  I was suddenly very aware of how much this man completely dwarfed me.  His huge hand was much bigger than my entire head.  I gulped loudly.

“I ain’t ever been this close to anyone but Hank.”

“What?  How is that possible?  What about the other people in the circus?”

“Nobody likes me.  Hank says I scare ‘em.  You ain’t scared, though, are ya’?”

“Not at all.  I like you.”

“I knew it.  Our peckers don’t lie, do they?”

“No they don’t.”

“What’s your name?”

“My name is Eden.  What’s your name?” 

“Bear.”

“No, I mean your real name.”

“Hank says I can’t tell nobody my real name.  I have to be called Bear.”

“Well I won’t tell Hank.  I promise.  Do you like the name Bear?  I’ll call you that if you want me to.”

“No . . . I . . . don’t like it.  It makes me sound mean.  Don’t tell Hank.  He’ll get something mad.  My name . . . is . . . Bobby.”

“Well Bobby it is really nice to meat you.”

“Nice to meet you Eden.”

We shook hands and the big man’s strength was evident in his grip.  I cringed a little from the pain but Bobby didn’t seem to notice.  He was looking down at me with a face full of happiness.  I did not think I could ever remember someone being so joyful.

“I ain’t never had a friend.  Are you my friend, Eden?”

“Yes sir.  I am your friend, Bobby.”

This made the huge man smile like never before.  He took another bite of the meat and then held it out for me.  Even though the taste disgusted me I took a big bite, as well, just to please my new friend.  He laughed and then pushed me with his free hand.  I know he thought it was a light shove, but it had enough force to send me to the ground quickly.  He realized what he had done and grabbed my arm roughly to pull me back up straight.  I was a little dazed but so on fire with lust for the big guy that I ignored all of the pain.

“Did you like my show, Eden?”

“Yes, very much Bobby.  I’m wondering, though.  Why do they call you ‘The Bear’, instead of just Bobby?”

“Hank says it’s better pub . . . bup . . . pub . . . li . . . ci . . . ty.  I think that’s right.”

“Yes, I can see that, Bobby.  Can I ask you something else, friend?”

“Sure, friend.”

I could tell he loved that I called him that and it was clear he felt comfortable enough to call me the same.   He was beginning to trust me and it made me feel good.  I was already deeply in love with him – even if I didn’t know it.  I wanted him to count me as a close ally – someone who knew what was best for him.  I wanted him as something more than a good friend – I wanted him as a . . . a what? . . . a lover.  Yes, I wanted Bobby to desire me in a sexual way.  Realizing that fact caused a floodgate to open within me and suddenly I was drawn to the man in a way that was incomprehensible a few hours ago.  He excited me beyond my wildest dreams.  I wanted him almost as much as I wanted air, itself – maybe even more.

“Do you like working for the circus?”

I saw the immediate conflict my question caused in his head.  I was suddenly very sorry that I had asked him the question.  Was it fair for me to ask him to re-evaluate all that he had known for such a long time?  I didn’t want to lose his trust so early and I certainly did not want to make him dislike me.  I desired his affection more than anything.

“Yeah, I guess.  It’s all I done forever.  Hank says I am the best act he ever had.  He treats me okay.”

“Do you ever want to go out there – where I came from?  Do you ever want to see what is beyond this tent – what’s beyond the circus?”

“Yeah.”

That’s all the big man said, but I could hear volumes in his response.  He looked at me as he took another big bite of his meat.  The behemoth wanted more than just his present life – even if he didn’t realize it.  I took advantage of the situation and placed my hand on his big thigh.  I immediately felt his body quiver with excitement and I visually saw his python of a dick expand down his inner thigh.  I was having the same response to touching his body – turned on beyond belief by the hard muscled leg my hand now caressed.  We both looked into each other’s eyes as I gently stroked his thigh. 

“I ain’t never been touched, Eden.  It makes my body feel strange.”

“Do you like the way it makes you feel, Bobby?”

“Yeah.  A lot.”

“Me too.  I like how you make me feel – a lot – too.”

“Hank says I ain’t suppose to like boys, Eden.  He says a big man like me needs to like a girl.”

“What do you think, Bobby?”

“No girl ever made my pecker as hard as it is right now . . . Eden . . . sorry if that is wrong.”

“Give me your hand, Bobby.  Here, feel that.  You see how big my pecker has become, too?”

“Yeah!”

I had forced his hand on my rock hard penis.  He had responded by grabbing it roughly.  It hurt like hell, but it also felt so good.  My body kind of caved in as soon as he wrapped his big hand around my large cock.  It was as hard as it had ever been in my entire life – and I knew it was because of Bobby. 

“You make me hard, Bobby.”

“You like boys, too, Eden?”

“I like men who are big and strong, Bobby.”

“There ain’t nobody bigger or stronger than me, Eden.”

“And that’s why I like you, Bobby.  I like you a lot.”

“My pecker’s about to spit up, Eden.  We have to be careful.  Hank says I gotta not make my pecker spit out.  He says it will make me weak.  I don’t want to be weak, Eden.”

I removed his hand from my dick.  I did not want to scare the big man.  I also took my hand from his body.  I wanted to save our explosions for later on.  The man made me crazy with lust and he didn’t even understand it.  I was lost in my love for the huge guy. 

“You ever thought Hank was wrong, Bobby?”

“Yeah . . . I guess so.  He says I ain’t suppose to like boys but I do.  I try hard to like girls.  I look at their bodies and I close my eyes to picture their faces but it always comes back to boys.  I really like boys that are small like you.  You made my pecker big as soon as you walked in the tent today.”

“And mine got very big as soon as you stood up, Bobby.”

“Yeah, I know. 

I glanced over at the big barbell as Bobby took another bite of his meat.  I was still trying to grasp just how strong the big man actually was – but it was all so mind-boggling.  I turned back to Bobby, who was watching me closely.  He swallowed before he spoke.

“You wanna go see if it’s for real, don’t cha?”

“Yes.”

“Go ahead Eden.  Hank still tries to move it sometimes – even after being together for a long time.  He never pushed it even an inch.”

I stood up and walked over to one of the large round balls of the barbell.  I reached down and placed my hand on its surface.  The thing was cool to the touch and as hard as my father’s anvil out in the barn.  I turned my hand over and knocked on the thing with my knuckles.  I was immediately sorry that I had tapped so hard because it caused some pain.  I could tell the thing was solid, through and through.  There was no echo inside and the sound was dull, like I was knocking on the side of a big rock.  I placed both of my hands off to the side of the huge mass of metal and then pushed with all my might.  The only thing that moved were my arms bending at the elbow because I pressed so hard and the barbell didn’t move at all.  My body fell into the side of the metal ball.  My body was on fire with awe and lust as I realized the behemoth in the corner could actually easily lift something so heavy and then bend it with his hands like it was a small piece of wire.  I pushed my body back into a standing position and turned to look at Bobby.  He was smiling at me – again with a face full of pride.

“When you pick it up Bobby what does it feel like?”

“I dunno – I guess like I’m picking up a boot or something.  It’s real light.”

“If you don’t lift it how many guys does it take to move it?”

“Six or seven – but they have to be big guys, ya know.”

“How did you get so big Bobby?

“I dunno – I’ve always been big.  My ma and pa were big, too.  My pa had to use small trees to whoop me when I was a boy.  He used to get real mad when they busted on my behind.”

“How did you meet Hank?”

This question caused Bobby’s face to scrunch up, like he didn’t want to respond.  I waited a few seconds to give him some time to work through what was going on in his head.  I smiled to let him know he could trust me.  The huge man looked down at the ground and spoke softly.

“In jail.”

“Why were you in jail Bobby?”

“Some fellas and me got caught playing with our peckers.”

I moved back over to join him on the ground.  I sat close to him so he’d see that his story didn’t bother me at all.  I took a chunk of bread from one of the plates in front of us and started chewing on it.  I looked at the large man, who was still staring at the ground, but I could tell he was fully aware of my support.

“These fellas used to make me come to their barn and show off and all.  They liked it when I would lift things and bend horseshoes and stuff.  We would get nekid and they would sit on my pecker until it spit up.  The law found out and came and took us away.  I wasn’t in the jail very long Eden.  They let me go but told me to git out of town.  Hank was let go the same day and he took to me and said he would help me.  I been with him since then.  We joined this circus ‘bout three years ago.  You don’t think bad of me, do you Eden.”

“No, Bobby.  I don’t think you did anything wrong.  I believe those fellows took advantage of you and got you into trouble.  You just need to be careful about who you trust.  Does Hank take good care of you?”

I could see that my question caused a little turmoil in Bobby’s head.  He was concentrating hard on what I asked and it almost seemed like he didn’t want to answer.  I started to tell him to forget my question, but he responded before I could.

“Hank likes me just as I am.  He knows I like boys and he don’t say I’m bad or nothin’.  I wish . . . I wish . . . he would let me do more stuff.  I just sit in this cage most of the time.  Even when we go to another town I have to ride in the back of a big truck.  I don’t see nothing at all.  Hank don’t let me talk to no one.”

Big tears began to slide down Bobby’s face and then fall from his chin onto the huge chest below.  I was overwhelmed with a need to show this huge man how good he really was.  I had never felt this way about anyone – especially another man.  My cousin Farley used to make me breathe funny when he was near me, but I had never had this intense desire to show someone how much they moved me.  I reached up and placed my hand on the side of Bobby’s face, allowing my thumb to caress the trail marks left by his tears.  I then moved my knees under my body and raised myself up so my face was even with his.  Without even thinking about what I was doing – without even doubting if it was right – I leaned in and kissed a man for the first time in my life.  Bobby’s thick beard felt mighty good against my cheeks.  His lips were soft and slightly wet.  I pressed my smaller mouth against his and I could immediately tell the kiss made the enormous man very happy.  He parted his own lips slightly and allowed me to slide my tongue into his mouth.  His own large tongue began to grapple with mine like they were wrestling.  My body had never felt more alive than it was at that moment.  We kissed each other hard and with a passion that could only be described as masculine and almost animalistic.  I was instantly aware that if I did not pull my face away from Bobby’s we were both going to have what I called ‘happy accidents’ in our pants.  I separated my lips from his and moved back a little, never taking my eyes off of his.  We both broke into big smiles.

“I ain’t never kissed a boy before, Eden.”

“I haven’t either.”

“It was real nice.  I’m glad you stopped, though.  Old Petey down there was about to spit up something awful.”

“My pecker was about to do the same thing.”

“Really?  That’s good.  You ain’t named your pecker, Eden?”

“No Bobby, I haven’t.  You want to name it for me?”

“Yeah.  I name it Rufus.  That’s my daddy’s name.  Your pecker is about as big as my daddy’s.”

“That’s a good name.  You hear that Rufus.  You and Petey are going to get to have some fun one day.  What’s that?  Yeah, I’ll tell him.  Rufus says he really likes Petey.  He likes Petey very much.”

“Well Petey says he likes Rufus, too.”

I could tell that Bobby clearly understood the message below our little interplay.  It was obvious the big man was uneducated in the world of books, but he was a scholar when it came to everything involved with the body – and that included sexual attraction.  I was the student when it came to matters between Petey and Rufus.  At that exact moment I made the most important decision of my entire life – it seemed that everything in my past had led to this exact second and everything to follow would be determined by what happened next. 

[start Here, but first four lines should be italicized to emphasize they are from end of last chapter]

“Do you trust me Bobby?”

“Yeah.”

“Will you try something if I ask you to?”

“Yeah.”

I reached down, grabbing the middle of the long thick chain that connected his ankle to the spike in the ground, and pulled it closer to him.  I lifted the heavy links into the air and held them out to him.  I could tell Bobby was a little confused, but I was determined.  I spoke softly and smiled to comfort the man.

“I’d like you to pull this chain apart - into two pieces, Bobby.  Trust me, you can do it.  It won’t take any effort from you at all.  I know you think you can’t do it, but that’s because no one has ever said you could.  Rufus will really be happy if you break this chain with just your bare hands.”

The last comment made the big guy smile.  He glanced down at my crotch and then licked his lips.  It was almost humorous, but I knew deep down he really loved making my Rufus happy.  He also knew that what I was asking him to do would make his Petey happy, too. 

“Hank don’t like me to play with the chain, Eden.  And it holds the elephants in place.”

“You are stronger than the elephants, Bobby.”

“No I’m not.”

“Yes you are.  Trust me.  I wouldn’t ever lie to you, Bobby.”

The colossal man looked at me with a face full of love and amazement.  I, again, realized that no one had ever told him something like that before.  He was beginning to see that I liked him very much and he felt the same way about me.  The man dropped the chunk of meat in his hand and reached out – although tentatively – to grab the chain with both of his hands.  The links had looked huge in my hands, but in his they looked quite small.  I knew it would take him no effort at all to rip one of the rings apart.  Bobby held the chain up at chest level and started pulling his hands in opposite directions.  At first, I could sense he was very scared to do what I was asking, but then I reached out and put my hand on one of his mammoth upper arms, my spread fingers not even covering half of this portion of his body. 

“I want to feel your power while you do this, Bobby.”

That was all the encouragement Bobby needed.  It was very apparent he used little of his total abilities.  I watched as the middle link between his hands started to stretch further and further apart – it was like dough being manipulated in a baker’s strong grip.  Finally the now thin piece of steel popped completely apart and fell to the ground in between the big man’s legs.  It was completely mangled and looked nothing like it had just seconds before.  I watched his face explode with excitement and I knew that both of our pecker’s had grown even bigger.  I looked at Bobby and shook my head in amazement.  I wanted him to know how impressed I was.

“That was nothing for you, was it Bobby?”

“It was real easy, Eden!”

“I told you it would be.  You can trust me.  You could probably put about ten of those chains together and pull them all apart all at once.”

As if to prove me right, Bobby quickly took the side of the chain that remained attached to his ankle and doubled it over.  He then held it at chest level again and made sure I was watching.  He easily snapped both pieces of the chain in two with one short tug.  I let a little moan escape from my mouth and this made Bobby giggle.  He looked down at my crotch and was pleased to see my pecker twitching again.

“You really like how strong I am don’t cha Eden!”

“Very much Bobby, very much.  And now for something even better.  Here, put your big finger down on the inside of the metal clamp at your ankle and break it off.  You can do it without any problem, I promise.”

Bobby’s excitement was palpable.  He was like a little kid that had just learned to read or ride a bike.  He slid his big right index finger between his thick ankle and the equally broad metal band and started pulling out.  The band busted at the fastener quickly and easily.  The man had just snapped metal in two with only one finger and it was as simple as breaking a wet string of spaghetti.  This amazing feat caused me to cry out even louder and Bobby began to laugh. 

“I’m stronger than them elephants!”

“Yes you are, Bobby.  Yes you are.”

I stood up quickly and grabbed the other piece of chain that was attached to the metal stake in the ground.  I thought I would be able to pull the stake out of the soil, but it was too deep and all I did was strain my back a little.  Bobby got up quickly too – causing me to gasp when I saw how much taller and bigger he was next to me – and grabbed the chain from me with one hand.  He effortlessly pulled the long broad stake out of the ground.  The man was able to somehow know what I had planned to ask him to do with the pointed metal pole.  He held it in his hands and swiftly bent it over, causing it to snap in two long pieces.  Then, just to show off, he bent those two pieces again and broke the once solid metal stake into four pieces.  He dropped the destroyed stake to the ground.  Bobby was now out of control.  I had unleashed some newfound awareness in his psyche and not only did the man trust me completely, but he wanted to show off, as well – in a big way.  He promptly walked over to the big barbell and lifted it up with one hand.  He came back over and started lifting the thing up and down, with his body right next to mine so I could see his arm swelling bigger each time the barbell went high in the air.

“Grab my arm now, Eden.  See how big it grows.”

“It’s unbelievable, Bobby.  Your arm is beautiful.”

I quickly started running both of my hands all over his bulging upper arm.  I had learned from some magazine that this part of a person was called the biceps.  Bobby had the biggest biceps I had ever seen.  The humongous man quickly moved behind me and pressed his body against mine – which allowed me to feel his hard dick for the first time as it pressed into my back.  He brought his other hand to the barbell and held the thing in front of my chest.  I didn’t need any instructions on what to do – Bobby and I were now communicating easily through our mutual lust for his power and our desire for each other.  I reached out and placed my hands on top of his, which were wrapped around the heavy bar with the two big balls on each end.  Bobby began to press down with his huge arms and immediately the thick metal started to bend into an upside down V.  I could actually get a small glimpse of the power Bobby contained in his body as I felt his hands easily manipulating the metal bar.  He wasn’t using all of his strength but I could feel his brawny hands making the metal do his will even as his fingers crushed into the bar leaving more than just slight indentions.  There was a sudden loud pop and the thick bar cracked apart.  Bobby let out a loud growl-like sound and let the two big balls fall to the ground.  I felt the area around us shake a little from the impact.  Bobby leaned down and wrapped his big hands around my body, bringing his thick forearms across my chest.  He stood back up and easily lifted my entire body into the air.  The man was so tall that my feet only reached his knees.  He brought his bearded face to the right side of my neck and started running his lips up and down my skin.  At the same time he pressed his big cock into my lower back and let his heavy balls smack against my ass.  

“You feel good, Eden.  Old Petey likes how you feel, too.”

“I think I know a way to make Petey feel even better, Bobby.”

“Yeah.  I know it, too.”

“I . . . uh . . . I haven’t . . . ever sat on a pecker, Bobby.  I’m kind of scared.”

“I know how to make it not hurt so much, Eden.  Trust me, okay.  Can I show ya’?  I don’t want to make you do nothing ya’ don’t want to.  I can make ya’ feel real nice, though.”

“Show me Bobby.  I trust you.”

The big man held me against his chest with one arm and reached down to unbutton and unzip my pants, causing them to fall to my ankles.  Rufus immediately snapped straight up against my stomach.  I also heard him do the same thing with his pants but I knew his legs were too big, so he had to shove his pants down a little to free his Petey from confinement.  It was incredible to finally feel his bare skin against mine – and even more special to feel the base of his hard pecker against my bare behind.  The giant man bent his legs way down so he could reach out and dip his hand into a softened block of butter that rested on a plate near the bread.  I watched as he scooped a big glob of the stuff into his fingers.  Bobby then stood back up and used his strong arm around my body to raise me higher against his chest.  Suddenly I felt big fingers pushing my butt cheeks apart and the warm soft butter being lathered around my tensed hole.  I cried out when the grunting man pried his thick index finger into my opening and forced it up into me.  I knew instinctively to relax my body and I was also very thankful for the slipperiness of the butter.  Soon, Bobby was moving his finger in and out of my hole and it started to feel very nice.  He was even able to work up to three fingers and I only cried out a couple of times.  Finally, my body started to move along with his hand – inviting the invasion to go deeper each time.  I knew I was opening myself to the massive man and I was beginning to long for Petey to be inside of me.  Bobby could feel my desire.

“Ya’ sure you want old Petey to poke you, Eden.”

“Hell yes, Bobby.  I want to make old Petey spit up real hard.”

“Yeah.  Trust me, Eden.  I’m gonna make Rufus real happy, too.”

Never had I thought about having a man’s penis up my ass – but at that moment it seemed like the most natural thing in the world.  I would have done anything to feel Petey inside of me.  I was on fire with lust for Bobby and it was the strongest thing I had ever felt in my entire life.  When I became aware of the thick tip of Petey pressing against my greased up hole I somehow opened myself wide and pushed down with my stomach, causing the fat thing to pop inside of me.  This time it was Bobby’s turn to cry out in pleasure.  The immediate pain caused by having something so thick inside of me made me grit my teeth and clench my jaw.  I didn’t make a sound.  Bobby and I both waited a few seconds for my body to get used to old Petey.  Soon the enormous man could tell I was ready to move on and he started pressing more of his pecker into my body.  At the same time he brought his butter-covered hand around and grabbed hold of Rufus – which sent a thousand quick jolts through my body.  Bobby brought his face back down beside mine.

“Rufus is mighty hard, Eden.  I think he’s happy.”

“Very happy, Bobby.  And how about old Petey?”

“He ain’t never been this happy.”

The rhythm of Bobby’s shoving and pulling started to increase.  He could sense that my body was ready for whatever was about to happen.  I might have been new to all of this, but some basic instinct inside my core had begun to willingly respond to Bobby’s advancement.  I knew exactly what to do to please the big man.  I tightened my butt when he was pushing in and released it just a little as he pulled out, being careful to clamp it closed just before the tip of old Petey came near to escaping.  Bobby seemed to be as skilled with his hands as he was with his penis.  He was pumping Rufus like some kind of pro.  I could feel thick hard calluses on his palm as he moved up and down on my penis, which only increased the building pleasure.  Bobby could perceive when my Rufus was close to spitting up so he would relax his grip and allow my body to recover a little.  I quickly gathered that the giant wanted to time it perfectly so that Petey and Rufus both shot off at the same time.  I glanced down at the thick forearm and biceps pressing into my body – easily holding me against his huge hard chest behind.  Bobby was continuing to breathe heavier and grunted like some wild animal - right next to my face and this only increased the pleasurable tension throughout all of me. 

“Can Petey explode in your hole, Eden?  He sure wants to!”

“Yes, please Bobby.  Please.”

I was lost in some kind of other realm.  I had never felt anything close to the bliss that was shooting through my body.  I wanted one thing and one thing only – to please old Petey so much that Bobby would want me forever.  As the big man’s moans got louder and his pounding inside my ass got faster and harder, I began to realize this is what I had always wanted and it was why I had come to the circus.  Posters of the Bear had drawn me here and I had somehow known I would be able to please the beast in a special way.  With each thrust of Bobby’s crotch we both came closer to explosion.  I could also feel Petey and Rufus both getting even harder with each deep push.  I felt Bobby’s body go extremely stiff at the same time as mine.  He pulled his arm tighter around my chest and seemed to squeeze me like a lemon, causing my juice to suddenly shoot out from my body across the open area of the cage.  Old Petey shot off into my hole at the same time.  My toes were scrunched painfully together as my entire frame shook wildly in Bobby’s strong grasp.  There was so much happening to my own body that, at first, I completely missed that the giant man was roaring louder than the lions in the cages outside.  It took me a minute to realize, too, that old Petey was spitting out so much that Bobby’s thick warm liquid was running down the backs of my legs like an overflowing fountain. 

Somehow the immense man was able to hold onto me and remain standing even as his body bucked back and forth like the stallion my dad had broken last summer.  Somehow I knew the power of Bobby put the strength of the big horse at home to shame.  It took about ten minutes for our bodies to recover from their simultaneous explosions.  Bobby released the painful pressure of his arm against my chest and I slid down to the ground, hearing a popping sound as his slowly deflating penis left my sore behind.  He kept a big hand on my shoulder just to help me stay standing.  Bobby could sense that I was completely worn out by the ordeal.

“Come away with me Bobby.”

I do not know where I found the strength to say what had just escaped my mouth.  I knew completely that I wanted to be with the big man for the rest of my life.  I had no idea how he felt, but I was not going to let the moment pass without saying what I so strongly desired.  I turned my worn out body – still fully alive, though, from the experience – towards him.  I looked up into his face and found that he was crying again.  I instantly began to worry that he was too fearful to leave Hank.

“I know you think it’s safe here, Bobby, but you should be treated better.  I can take care of you – I mean really take care of you.  You won’t ever have to be in a cage or have a chain around your ankle again.  You’ll be able to go outside any time you want and we can do lots of things together.  I know you think Hank has given you a lot, Bobby, but you deserve more.  I can give you more.  And we can make sure that Petey and Rufus have a lot more fun, too!  I know it’s scary, but please trust me.  I can make you very happy and you can make me very happy, too.”

The big guy was now crying very hard and I began to feel like I had asked too much.  Bobby was a good and simple man.  I was scared I had taken advantage of that and misread his actions and words.  It was probably too much for him to think about leaving all that he had known for so long.  How dare I think a short brief hour together would affect him the same way it had me.  I quickly regretted my impatient invitation.  I knew I needed to make it right.

“I’m sorry Bobby.  I’ve asked too much.  It’s just that this last hour has changed my life forever.  I think I have always wanted to be with someone exactly like you and I got carried away.  I love you, but I also can’t ask you to do anything against your will.  You have to decide for yourself.  I’m really sorry I made you confused and sad. I promise that I’ll . . .”

I didn’t get a chance to finish my sentence.  Bobby reached out and grabbed me by the shoulders.  He squeezed tightly and pressed in and up at the same time.  My body came off the ground and he pressed his furry manly face into mine – kissing me harder than before and dominating my mouth with his powerful tongue.  He held us there for a few seconds and then pulled my body slightly away from his.  He was smiling and his eyes were full of joy.  My dick had suddenly shot hard again.  I didn’t say a thing.  I simply stared at the face of the handsome man before me and waited.  I could not even begin to anticipate what would come next. 

“You don’t think old Petey could let his new friend Rufus get away do ya’, Eden?”

My heart immediately surged with happiness because of Bobby’s words.  I wasn’t sure exactly what he meant but I did believe he was saying we would be together.  I asked my next question slowly.      

“Will you come away with me, Bobby?”

“Yeah, but I gotta do one thing first.  You have to help me, too.”

Bobby put me back down on the ground and we both pulled our pants up.  I watched in awe, as he had to tug hard to get the top of his cut offs up over his big legs.  He walked over to a chest in the corner.  He opened it up and brought me a piece of paper and a pencil.  He held them out and I took them

“You write what I say, okay Eden?”

“Yeah, sure.” 

“Dear Hank.  I’m leavin’ for good.  If ya’ try to follow me this is what’s gonna happen to you.  Signed, Bobby.  And then write ‘not the Bear.’  You got all that Eden?”

“Yes, but I don’t understand.”

“You will.”

Bobby took the note from me.  He walked over to one of the big balls lying on the ground.  He bent down next to the thing, brought his arm back, and then sent his fist flying into the middle of the round chunk of metal.  It sounded like two big cars hitting each other.  I watched as his hand sunk deep into the ball and then gasped out loud as I watched the thing crack and shatter into many different chunks.  Bobby took the piece of paper and placed one of the larger pieces of the demolished ball on the corner.  It was now clear what the note meant.  I watched Bobby go back to the chest and pull out a triple large shirt and put it over his large frame.  It was clear he couldn’t have buttoned the thing even if he had wanted to and the material did nothing to hide how huge he was.  He also put on some sandals and pulled out a duffle bag.  He walked back to me and nodded his head as he looked around the cage.

“Are you sure you’re ready to leave, Bobby?”

“If you’ll have me, Eden.”

“Forever.”

This made the giant smile and he placed a hand behind my back and directed me to the door of the cage.  I stopped before we got near the exit and I could immediately sense that Bobby knew what I wanted.  I turned to him and he handed me the duffle bag.  He walked over to bars of the cage and grabbed the two directly in the middle.  With nothing more than a simple shrug of his arms he jerked the two steel poles apart – actually ripping them from the metal beam at the top of the cage.  He continued to pry them apart so we both could fit through.  He turned to me and I smiled to show my approval.  He reached down and adjusted old Petey who had swollen up big as Bobby destroyed the cage so easily.  We stepped out and walked to the entrance to the tent.  I looked up at him.

“Are you ready Bobby?”

“Old Petey can’t wait for new adventures with Rufus.”

We both laughed and stepped out of the tent into our new life together.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 16

• 6 years later...