Mr. Muscle Daddy's Prize

londonboy

Let’s cut to the chase.  I’m into older musclemen.  I haven’t ever tried to figure out why and I really don’t care to analyze it too much.  I just know I like huge muscle guys that are around fifty-five years old or beyond.  That’s why I chose to go to the Mr. Muscle Daddy 2008 contest at what you might call a “rough club” in downtown Los Angeles on a work night – yes, on a work night.  I don’t usually do that, but when I saw that a place called The Dungeon would be hosting this special event for the first time in this city, I knew I had to be there.  I figured I could make it through a Wednesday at work with little or no sleep, even if it would be the first time.  I was pretty sure it would be the only time, too.  You see, I’m one of those conscientious cubicle workers that never wanted to cause waves or let the company down.  That’s also why I chose to work late and head down to the club straight from the office – it helped me feel good about going out on a Tuesday night knowing that I worked some extra hours. 

The Dungeon proved pretty hard to find and when I got there I almost turned around and went home because it was down some dark street.  I was determined, though and searched out the place.  When I opened the heavy door of the warehouse-looking building, I was met by the sound of loud music.  I didn’t recognize the song, but I knew it was some classic hard rock song – an oldie of some kind, which made me smile.  I stepped inside and my heart sank as I realized I had gotten the wrong night.  I looked around and saw that there were only three people in the entire place.  The bartender was washing some glasses, a guy was over in the corner dancing by himself, and another man was playing a video poker machine at the far end of the bar.  I turned to exit, but was stopped by the bartender’s voice.

“You here to watch the show?” asked the stocky bald headed guy as he stopped drying the glass in his hand for a second.

“Well he’s certainly not going to be in it,” said the guy at the poker machine laughing.

“Shut up, putz,” barked the bartender without even turning to the other man.  “Down those stairs to the right.”  He motioned with his head in the direction of a staircase and then continued to dry the glass.

“Those guys are going to eat you alive, preppy boy,” scoffed the guy at the poker machine.

“Ignore him,” added the bartender encouragingly.  “Just down those stairs.” 

It wasn’t until that moment I realized how my work outfit was all wrong for this place.  I had on a light blue button-down and khakis.  I didn’t let this deter me from heading toward the staircase, though.  I was somewhat proud of myself for at least not wearing the tie or the dark blue blazer.  Those were back in the car.  I headed down the dark staircase and came to some double doors.

As soon as I opened one of the doors the small stairway was filled with light and noise from a huge crowd gathered in what was a large room with a big stage at one end and a long bar at the other.  There were tables scattered in between and hundreds of guys were packed everywhere.  There was a drag queen on stage rambling about something and I realized quickly that he was the emcee.  The show must have been about to start because everyone was moving closer to the stage – with lots of eager boys pressing up against each other like a mosh-pit.  I realized quickly that I did not care to get mixed up with that crowd.  I noticed that the bar area had suddenly become pretty empty.  I walked over, sat on a stool, and ordered a beer.  I was very happy with my choice in seats because I could see the stage clearly.  My doubts about my clothing were confirmed when I noticed that most of the guys at the club were either in jeans, leather, or nothing but shorts.  I was definitely cheered up, though, by the ratio of older men at the place – most of them looking pretty beefy.  Maybe I would find some daddy who would make me his slave. 

Suddenly the high-pitched voice of the emcee announced that the 2008 Mr. Muscle Daddy contest was beginning and he would introduce the twelve contestants one at a time.  Each man would come out on stage, strut a little, and then join the line up at the back of the stage so the audience could compare the daddies.  The winner would be awarded based on the audience’s response.  The winner got a thousand dollar prize and a huge, heavy-looking trophy that stood at the edge of the stage on the right.  After explaining the rules the emcee began introducing the contestants.  After the first three guys had come out I was already pleased with my decision to come to the bar – even on a work night.  Each man was packed with muscle and met my criteria for a daddy.  Most of them had gray hair or salt and pepper hair, wore revealing clothes like t-shirts or leather, and seemed to be self-assured just like a good master should be.  I was in muscle daddy heaven by the time we had watched nine of the contestants enter the stage and do something to try and get the audience to like them the best.  One guy even ripped off his t-shirt, revealing a pretty nice body and causing the crowd to go wild. 

Contestant number ten was introduced and when he walked out from behind the curtain at the side of the stage my heart stopped beating.  I noticed the light brown work boots first.  They looked big enough for a family of four to sleep in.  I then let my eyes wander up a pair of well-worn, skin-tight jeans that left nothing to our imagination.  You could see striations and veins in this man’s thick-as-tree thighs through the denim.  His calves bulged out so much that the right pants leg had a rip that revealed part of the perfectly formed muscle in the back.  The guy wore no belt because, the way his thighs flared out and the way his ass ballooned out in perfect bubble fashion, he didn’t have to worry about those jeans moving down at all.  I couldn’t believe how tight the jeans were - except at the waist.  The muscle daddy of my wildest dreams had the stomach of a teenager and that made it possible for someone to easily slide their hand past the waistband of his pants.  He wore a flannel shirt that was unbuttoned and had the sleeves cut off, no; I believe it was more like the sleeves had been ripped off.  His arms and his torso were tanned in a way that made his skin look hard and tough, but in a very sexy way.  His hands caught my gaze and made my cock stiffen.  They were huge with thick fingers and I could see that his palms were rough and calloused – probably from lifting. 

The two giant beefy arms that hung from his monstrous shoulders, barely covered by the flannel shirt, were streaked with thick veins in that way that happens to older men that work out constantly.  I couldn’t decide if I loved his triceps or biceps more – both seemed to bulge out to insane proportions and the guy wasn’t even flexing.  When he did bend his arm I became light-headed because I could see the peak of his biceps split into two distinct mounds of muscle.  The rest of his upper arm burst into different indentions and striations to emphasize some definition that would make a younger professional bodybuilder jealous.  My lust for his huge arms was only interrupted because the guy pulled the two sides of his shirt back to fully reveal his tight cobblestone-like abs that, even though they were well defined, bulged out a little like those massive guys that participate in the world’s strongest man competitions.  No matter how much his stomach stuck out, his enormous muscle-packed chest pressed out so much that I suddenly realized the shirt wasn’t buttoned because it couldn’t be.  If the guy had managed to get the buttons through the holes on the other side I was sure that even a shallow breath would have ripped the shirt to shreds.  One of his meaty pecs, alone, was thicker than my entire body. 

The man’s face was like the perfect finale to his incredible body.  Most guys my age would not have found this man beautiful, but to me he was sex-on-a-stick – a very thick, bulging stick.  He had silver hair that was full, but cut short.  He had a closely trimmed beard that matched the color of his hair.  His face was tanned, as well, but it also had manly wrinkles at his eyes and around his mouth.  It was a face that demanded your attention because it was so masculine.  The guy had a smile that made my body quiver all over – it was both inviting and threatening at the same time.  He came across as someone that could charm the socks off of you in one moment and in another he could make you piss in your pants because he had barked out orders like a drill sergeant. 

Most of the contestants up to that point had run around the stage dancing or doing other things to get the crowd wound up.  This muscle daddy merely walked to the middle of the stage down front and began to flex different parts of his body.  He started with a double biceps pose that actually caused the room to go silent for a few seconds.  I have a feeling that everyone shut up because at that exact moment all of their blood was rushing to their cock – just like mine.  As soon as everyone regained control of their bodies the room erupted in screams of lustful delight.  The man then put his hands behind his head, pushed one leg forward a little, and crunched the middle of his torso hard.  I knew if we had put bricks in between his abs they would have been crushed to smithereens.  That’s how much power was in this man’s stomach muscles.  In the middle of his flexing I noticed two things about the guy that excited me even more.  First of all, he was beginning to break a sweat, just from how hard he was tensing his body.  I licked my lips from the thought of running my tongue between those hefty pecs and catching the drops of man musk that were running down his body.  I was pretty sure I could smell this daddy’s powerful muscle aroma across the room.  The second thing I noticed, and I was sure that every one else saw it, as well, was this guy’s cock growing in his skin-tight jeans.  This rock-hard daddy was getting off on his own muscle display.  His thick tube of man-meat was pressing down the inside of his left thigh and looked like it might bust through his jeans at any moment. 

By this time the crowd had gone wild.  The big man turned sideways, pulled his shirt back from his pecs and gave us a chest shot that made his upper body appear thicker than a tank.  This was also when I noticed the other contestants.  They were all looking at the man with a mixture of disappointment, because they already knew they were beaten, and deep lust because they all wanted him.  It was obvious that they had known early on, even when they were backstage, that this big man was going to win.  They had each been going through the motions – hoping that the alpha daddy, at center stage right now, might notice them.  I glanced back at the muscle master still dominating the room and saw that he had his mouth open wide and was teasingly flicking his tongue at the audience – just to get them even more riled up.  I was in daddy heaven because he was sweating even more by this point and that’s when he brought both of his fists down in front of him busting into a most muscular pose that I’m sure made a few guys cream in their pants.  Something happened next that caused me to hear nothing else in the room but the pounding of my own heart.  The big guy on stage had scanned the audience and he suddenly locked eyes with me.  And he kept his gaze on me – not moving on to anyone else as he tensed his body harder, making all of his muscles pop out even more insanely.  Veins covered his upper body and even poked out across his forehead.  He relaxed his tense body and stood back up, but he never broke eye contact with me.  His stare scared me to death and excited me at the same time.  I watched mesmerized as the guy flexed his right arm, causing the peak to go even higher than before.  While he was still staring at me he took his left forefinger and pointed at the bulging biceps, turning to look at it.  He then looked back at me and pointed at me with the same finger.  It was as if he were saying, “This biceps for you.”  It barely registered that the crowd had turned to look at me because I was so entranced by the huge daddy on the stage.  And just when I thought my private show might be over, the guy turned his face back to his bent arm and brought the massive biceps to his lips.  He kissed his own arm lovingly and then turned towards me again.  He blew me a kiss and ended by licking his lips. 

I was so blown away by his actions that I completely missed the emcee saying that there was no reason to bring out the final two contestants because number ten was obviously the most massive Mr. Muscle Daddy the audience had ever seen.  This caused the crowd to go crazy with excitement.  They brought out a sash with the title written on it and draped it across the new winner.  They had a little trouble getting it down over his massive chest and I breathed a little heavier as I watched the white material become darker where it soaked up some of the muscle monster’s sweat.  The emcee re-announced that the prize was one thousand dollars and the huge trophy that two men now carried over to the new champ.  The huge muscle daddy easily took the trophy with one hand from the two men and lifted it into the air above his head.  The emcee then invited the 2008 Mr. Muscle Daddy to say a few words.  When he spoke my cock twitched in my pants because his voice sounded like a whole driveway of gravel.  It was a sexy baritone voice that boomed throughout the room.  He looked at the drag queen and smiled.

“I’m glad to represent all you muscle daddies out there.  Here’s to only getting bigger and better as you get older.”  With that, the beefy guy took a deep breath and inflated his chest so much that the sash ripped in two places and fell to the ground.  “And I don’t mean to seem ungrateful or anything, but you can keep your money and your trophy.  The only prize this muscle daddy wants is that pretty little thing sitting back there in the blue button-down shirt.”

At first I didn’t believe what I heard.  The big man was staring right at me, but I still wasn’t sure of what he had just said.  The crowd looked at me again and then erupted into loud cheers.  My mind was rushing in many directions at the same time.  I began to get a little scared of what might happen next when suddenly guys on either side of me hoisted me off my stool and carried my body over to the crowd.  They kind of tossed me to the waiting hands of everyone and I was passed overhead up to the stage.  It sort of registered that the emcee was telling Mr. Muscle Daddy he could have anything he wanted because no one was going to stop him.  When the crowd finally pushed me onto the stage the massive guy walked over to me, grabbed the back of my head with one of his meaty hands, and then bent down pulling my face to his.  I was close enough to get a good whiff of his manly scent and it made my knees buckle.  He pressed his lips against mine and the feeling of his beard and mustache thrilled me.  A strong tongue shot between my lips and filled my entire mouth.  His kiss definitely reflected his cockiness and his obvious strength.  The power of the suction of his mouth caused my cheeks to pull inward sharply.  The kiss ended and there was tremendous applause and hollering from the crowd.  Mr. Muscle Daddy let go of my head and let his hand fall down to my ass – grabbing it tightly.  He then stood up and I was easily lifted off the ground.  He pulled me close to his body and held me there like I was his trophy.  The crowd continued to go wild.  He continued to squeeze my ass roughly and then turned his head towards me.

“Yeah, fucking great ass,” he said, in a way that worried me and thrilled me at the same time.

After that he walked to the edge of the stage – carrying me as if I weighed nothing – and then jumped down to the ground.  The crowd parted for him as he carried me back up to the bar.  Mr. Muscle Daddy placed me back onto the stool where I sat earlier with his one hand and then looked at the bartender.

“Two whiskeys, Pete,” he bellowed out smiling.

“Yes sir,” answered the guy behind the bar.

Two shot glasses were placed on the top of the bar as Mr. Muscle Daddy looked over at me and winked.  I was still too in shock to do anything – speak, run, or even pee in my pants.  I just sat there like a good little boy.  Once the glasses were filled to the brim, Mr. Muscle Daddy grabbed one and downed it quickly.  The strong liquor seemed to have no affect on the man.  He swallowed like it was water.  I instinctively reached out to get what I thought was my shot glass.

“Not yet, son,” said Mr. Muscle Daddy and his voice made my entire body freeze in fear. 

He put his hand on my shoulder, obviously to calm me down.  He then dropped his beefy paw to my lower back.  He grabbed my belt and the top of my pants and lifted me off of the stool, turning to face me as he did it.  He then reached over and picked up the full shot glass.  I watched, mesmerized, as he put the glass in the valley at the base of his two muscled pecs.  He squeezed the mounds together slightly and then took his hand away.  The glass stayed in place with some of it sticking slightly out.  He bent over slowly, making sure he didn’t spill any of the whiskey.

“Now,” he said looking at me. 

I brought my lips to the glass.  He bent over a little more and that allowed the whiskey to flow into my mouth.  I didn’t know if the burning sensation in my body was because of the liquor or because I was so close to his muscled chest.  I pulled back and he pushed the glass further into the space between his pecs.  I could not see the glass anymore.  I watched as he squeezed his chest together and I heard a muffled shattering sound.  Mr. Muscle Daddy then relaxed his chest and little shards of glass fell to the floor.  He reached up and brushed off the pieces still sticking into his skin as if it were just a little dirt. 

“How much for the glass, Pete?” the big man asked.

“Nothing, sir,” Pete answered.  “I’ll pay for it because the show was worth it.” 

This caused the massive man to smile.  He didn’t turn to me when he spoke next.  But he did slap me on the back – I’m sure it seemed like a light tap to him, but it sent me flying into the bar and it hurt a lot.

“What do you think of my prize, Pete?” he asked, ignoring how my body had been abused.

“I think he’s a keeper, sir,” Pete answered.

“So do I, Pete, so do I,” the muscle daddy responded and then he turned back to me.  “What’s your name little man?”

“Um, Dexter.  Dexter Robertson,” I answered, fumbling for words since I was still in shock and a little pain from being forced into the edge of the bar.

“Good name, little man,” He replied.  “I think I’ll call you Dex.  My name’s MD.”

“Nice to meet you MD.  Are you a doctor?” I asked and Pete laughed out loud.  I also noticed that the muscleman in front of me smiled.

“No, boy, it stands for Muscle Daddy,” He said.  I quickly nodded to show that I understood that it should be his name, since he was the epitome of a muscle dad. “Well, I think it’s time for you to help me get cleaned up.  Come along Dex.”

And with that he grabbed me around the back of my neck, tightened his grip, and led me through the bar to the bathroom located off to one side of the stage.  There were a couple of guys at the sink when we entered and they turned to look at MD as soon as they sensed something huge was in the room.  The giant man merely signaled at the door with his head and the two guys quickly left – one even forgetting to zip his pants.  Once they were gone, MD pulled me around so we faced each other. 

“You into older musclemen, kid?” MD asked.

His tone and his words bothered me a little, but I was so in awe of the man that I didn’t let on.  I simply nodded yes.

“I thought so,” he replied.  “And are you a good little muscle pig?”

“Yeah,” I answered quickly.

“You might want to rethink your answer, Dex.” MD said with a sudden serious tone.  “You’re in the presence of someone older, bigger, and much stronger.  There’s a proper way to show respect.  Now, once again, are you a good little muscle pig?”

“Yes sir.” I replied – a little weakly, because I was disappointed that I had let MD down.

“That’s a good pig.  And tell me, does this little piggy want to go to the muscle market?” MD said teasingly.

“Yes sir.” I answered, a little more strongly.

“Well then let’s give you a little taste of what’s to come.  I think you probably noticed that your muscle daddy got a little sweaty out there on stage, didn’t you, boy?”  MD asked and I’m pretty sure he knew how excited his question made me.

“Yes sir,” I answered.

“Well, then let’s use your pretty face to wipe up some of that sweat, shall we.” MD added as he grabbed the back of my neck again..

He brought my face to his chest – hard.  My nose shot with pain as it met his pecs, which felt like a massive stone wall.  I instantly forgot about how bad it hurt after I inhaled deeply and got a huge whiff of his pungent, masculine scent.  A blind person would have been able to easily recognize how big and built this guy was just from the smell that radiated from his strong body.  It was a mixture of something sweet and something raunchy.  Only a man that ate all the right things and was all natural could exude a fragrance that was so nice, but only a man that worked out with a mind-blowing intensity could produce an odor so enticingly offensive.  I wanted my face to stay in this position forever.  MD had other plans, though.  He gripped the back of my neck even tighter and I knew I would be very sore the next day, but for right now it felt fucking incredible.  He dragged my face back and forth across his sweat-covered chest - letting my cheeks, my forehead, my hair, and the rest of my head soak up the heavy sheen of liquid his body had produced.  I knew, in that instant, that I would never wash my face again because I wanted to be covered with his smell for the rest of my life.  If this night ended with MD no longer in my world, at least I would have this incredible remembrance of him.  The big, heavy hand at my neck forced my face down across his rigid abs and I heard the huge man laugh when he cleaned out his belly button by shoving my nose into the big hole and twisting my head around to get every drop of sweat.  Every now and then I’d let my tongue escape from my mouth and run across part of his firm-as-concrete skin.  My taste buds would be rewarded with what seemed like a combination of sea salt and something earthy, as if his body was squeezing out a musky protein drink. 

“Yeah, that’s a mighty fine job, boy,” said MD in what sounded like a very pleased voice.  “Now it’s time for what you really want.”

I felt his huge body bending down as he turned my head upward.  I saw where my nose and mouth were going and my cock began to dribble pre-cum in excitement.  MD had raised his right arm and he thrust my face into his cavernous, hairy, sweat-drenched armpit.  I registered no pain from how hard he pressed against my head, because I instantly began to lick, suck, and kiss that magnificent, muscled part of his body.  I let my teeth pull at his damp pit hair while my mouth was rewarded with what seemed like the juice of the Gods.  My tongue worked overtime, not wanting to miss any part of this muscle cave, and I could hear MD grunting with pleasure.  Finally, the big hand pulled my head from the armpit and I whimpered like a disciplined puppy.  MD laughed and then brought his lips down to mine and kissed me harder than he had earlier on stage.  I was worried that the man was going to shove my teeth down my throat, so I merely opened wide and let his tongue pound the inside of my mouth and throat.  As we were kissing MD switched hands at my neck and I knew what was coming next.  He stopped kissing me and I was quickly rewarded with a trip to his other muscled, sweaty armpit - repeating the pleasure and the tongue bath I had given him earlier.  I, again, whimpered loudly when he finally pulled my face from his second pit.  He chuckled as he looked down at me.

“That’ll do pig, that’ll do,” he said, moving his hand to the side of my face and forcing his thumb between my lips into my warm mouth.  I immediately began to suck hard and realized he was giving me a little reward for doing such a good job of cleaning his hard body.  He continued to talk as I sucked on his big thumb, which actually felt like a cock in my mouth.  “Good job, little man.  I think we’re going to get along fine.  I knew you would be good for me the minute I saw your preppy little body perched on that stool.  There’s just one more thing I need to check out, though.”  He pulled his thumb from my mouth and I ran my tongue around my lips just to get another taste of his salty, manly sweat that covered my face.  MD took a step back from me.  My body immediately missed his massive presence and my neck longed to be gripped by his powerful hand.  “Turn around Dex, drop your pants, and bend over.  Daddy wants to check out what he’s won.”

I knew it wasn’t a polite request, my new muscle master was giving me an order and my body was so on fire for him that I could not have refused even if my life had depended on it.  I turned around and my pants dropped to the floor before I finished the movement.  I bent over quickly and grabbed my ankles, wanting to show off how flexible I was.  MD let out a long whistle and, afterwards, I looked up at him from between my legs and watched as he licked his lips slowly.  My cock was pressed up against my bent stomach because I was so excited that my ass pleased him.

“Yeah, boy, that’s the only trophy this big daddy needs,” he said as he let his hand come down and whack my ass.  It hurt like hell, but I knew I shouldn’t squeal or budge an inch.  I took the spanking with pleasure and concentrated hard so I wouldn’t shoot the load that had been building within me since he walked out on stage.  “Good boy.  Way to turn pain into pleasure.  That ass looks fucking tight.  You’re going to make your daddy really happy later on.  Now pull up those drawers, son, we’ve got some fun waiting for us out in the bar.”  I pulled up my pants and turned to face my master.   “But first, I think we need to take care of a little business.  Give me your cell phone.”

I reached in my pocket, pulled out my phone, and laid it in his big palm.  I smiled because it looked like a child’s small toy in his huge paw.  I doubted his giant fingers were going to be able to push the buttons.

“You got your boss’ number in here, little man?” he asked.

“Yes sir,” I responded, without even questioning in my mind why he wanted to know.  I just automatically followed the lead of this muscle daddy.

“What’s his name?” MD asked as he turned on the phone.

“Henry. Henry Smith, sir.” I answered.

Somehow the big fingers of MD were able to maneuver the buttons of the tiny phone to scroll down and find the number of Mr. Smith.  It was his office number.  I knew no one would be in the office at one in the morning, but even if they had been I wouldn’t have cared.  I still didn’t get what MD was going to do, but I was on fire with anticipation.  I could hear my boss’ voicemail pick up on the line.  MD waited for the tone and then spoke with such a masculine voice that I envisioned Mr. Smith getting a hard-on as he listened to the message later that day.

“Yeah, Smith, this is Dexter Robertson’s muscle daddy calling.” The big man’s words caused me to shiver with delight.  “I wanted to tell you that my boy won’t be able to make it to work today.  He’s going to be busy taking care of some fucking huge muscle.  As a matter of fact, little Smithy-boy, Dexter won’t ever be in again.  His services are needed elsewhere and his new boss pleases him much more than you ever could.  You can just give everything in his tiny cubicle away and forward his last check to his home.  And listen, puny man, don’t even think about causing trouble for my son in any way, because I’ll have to come down there and tie your little body into such a tight knot that they’ll have to cut off limbs to set you free.  And by the way, little Henry, you can pull your hand out of your pants now.”

MD then hung up the phone and closed his hand around it.  I watched as he tightened his fingers and I could hear the body of the phone being crushed.  My face must have shown some distress, because the big man just smiled and opened his hand.  The only thing that remained was a tiny ball of crushed metal. 

“You won’t ever need that thing again, little man.  You won’t need anything but what I can provide for you.  And with these guns,” he said as he raised his arms into a double biceps pose, “I can provide you with everything you’ll ever desire – and then some.  You understand what I’m saying, Dexter?”

“Yes, Mr. Muscle Daddy,” I replied, like a good boy.

The giant older man in front of me smiled and then placed his big hand at the back of my neck again – it was a feeling I had already learned to cherish greatly.  He pulled me into his hard body and kissed the top of my head.

“Yeah, Mr. Muscle Daddy has the best prize ever,” MD said lovingly.  “Let’s go begin a life of muscle fun.”         

The big man pushed me in front of him and then led me, by maneuvering me with just his huge hand on my shoulder, out of the bathroom and back into the main part of the bar.  I felt like some kind of Ken doll being manipulated by my owner.  I was sure that his one hand and arm could have made my body do whatever he commanded.  I was scared and assured at the same time. 

“Let’s see, you’re going to need a few things for our ride to Palm Springs,” MD said as he stopped me amid the main crowd and then surveyed the area.  “I’ll just pretend that we’re in Macy’s and I’m doing a little shopping.  I just need to find my personal shopping assistants.  Ah, there are two, ripe for the picking.”

I glanced in the direction of MD’s gaze and saw two guys sitting at a table off to one side.  There were two helmets sitting on the table in front of them – along with an array of empty beer bottles.  MD forced my body over to the table and then stepped to the side of me and looked down at the two men menacingly.

“Hey there, fellas.” MD said in a very friendly manner – a tone that I liked very much.

“Hi, pops,” replied one of the guys, looking up from his seat.  The two men seemed to have been in a pretty deep conversation.  I picked up that they must be on their first date and were trying to get to know each other a little before going home to have sex.

“How about one of you guys let me buy a helmet from you.  I think five hundred should make it worth your trouble,” the big man said as he pulled his wallet from his back pocket.  It was the first time I noticed the thick chain that was hanging from his belt to his wallet.

“Get lost old man, these aren’t for sale,” replied the same guy. 

I glanced at his friend and saw a look of fear at how his “date” was responding to the huge man in front of them.  I quickly realized that the guy that had spoken was pretty drunk and I don’t think he realized to who or what he was speaking.  I then glanced at MD to see a slight change in his demeanor.  A slender, telling smile crept across his face and I watched as the muscles in his arms tensed a little. 

“Maybe you misunderstood me, little fella.  I wasn’t really asking for your helmet, I was telling you that I was going to take it, but I felt like I should give you something in return.  Now I’m not so sure that you deserve the benefit of my generosity.  So, let me begin again, shit-for-brains.”  MD said this as he reached out and placed his massive hand around the top of one of the helmets. 

His fingers wrapped around the helmet – covering it almost completely.  He lifted it off the table and it looked like a massive basketball player’s hand palming a small Nerf ball.  I saw the fingers move inward and at the same time I heard a popping sound that filled the entire place.  Suddenly, the helmet shattered into hundreds of pieces and fell to the table.  MD had crushed the piece of fiberglass as if it had been cardboard.

“Oops, look what I accidentally did.  Sometimes I just don’t know my own strength. Now, gentlemen, I could do the same thing to your heads or you could give me the other helmet.  Your choice.  What’s it going to be?  I suggest, however, that you don’t make a massive man like me wait too long.  Know what I mean?  There’s no telling what I might do.”  MD smiled as he asked his questions – he, of course, knew what the answer would be even before the words left his mouth.  These guys might have been drunk, but they knew insane power when they saw it and they weren’t going to argue with a man that had the kind of strength that this muscle daddy had just shown.  The quiet guy leaned forward and sheepishly pushed the helmet across the table towards MD.  The big man chuckled a little and then put his hands on the table so his big arms were almost in the two guys’ faces.  “I bet both of you have fucking hard boners from seeing this muscle daddy crush that helmet.  Now don’t you?”

“Yes sir,” was the soft reply from both men at the same time.

“That’s what I like to hear boys, that’s what I like to hear.  It was a pleasure doing business with you.  And because I’m feeling generous tonight, here’s eight hundred for the two helmets.  Yep, I’m feeling mighty generous, don’t you think?” he asked as he looked at the men with a big grin.  They both nodded their heads.  “I’m feeling real good because you see that pretty thing standing behind me?”  Both men leaned way out to see passed MD’s wide shoulders and huge arms.  They stared at me and I didn’t know what to do, so I just raised my hand and gave them a small wave.  They both then leaned back in and looked back at MD.  They nodded their heads to confirm that they had seen me.  “That’s my new prize – and isn’t he mighty handsome?”  Again, both men nodded their heads quickly, not wanting to make this huge man angry in any way.  “Yeah, I thought you’d both like him, but don’t even think about talking to him, hear me.  He’s all mine and this muscle daddy doesn’t like to share.  And I leave both of you with one thought that will probably fill your wet dreams for the rest of your lives.  This muscle daddy is going to give his new boy anything he ever needs or wants and two punks like you aren’t going to stand in my way.  Do I make myself clear?”

“Yes sir,” they both answered quickly.

MD stood back up and kind of rolled his shoulders as he stuck out his enormous chest and lifted his arms slightly.  It dawned on me that MD was saying all of this not to intimidate or make the guys understand anything.  No, he was showing off for his new boy – me.  I still couldn’t completely grasp what was happening.  It all seemed like some intense dream, but when I felt MD’s huge paw grab the back of my neck and pull my face to his for a deep kiss I was reminded how real it all was.  He sucked my mouth for a few seconds and our lips made a popping sound as they separated, like a cork being released from a champagne bottle.  MD looked back down at the two men as he maneuvered my body back into the crowded bar.

“See ya, little men,” he said and we disappeared into the sea of people. 

I glanced up at my muscle daddy and found that he was looking down at me with a big smile.  This made me smile back.  A rush of warmth swept over my body and my cock pulsed harder.

“You liked that didn’t you, Dexy-boy,” he asked jokingly.

“Yes sir.  Very much, sir.” I replied instantly.

“Don’t worry, there will be plenty more of that very soon.  Right now we need to get you a jacket.”  MD said this as he looked up to survey the crowd again.  “And I see the perfect one for you.  Here we go, little Dex.”

MD basically lifted me slightly off the floor with the big hand he had at the back of my neck.  I felt like a small kitten being transported by its mother.  There was some pain, but the awareness of how easily he lifted and moved me around made it all okay.  I soon saw where we were headed.  There were two guys in dark leather jackets leaning up against the wall near the dartboards.  They were talking to each other, but they were mainly surveying the crowds.  It would be hard for me to describe their faces as they noticed the huge man coming towards them.  I’m pretty sure neither man even registered that I was there.  Their mouths dropped open wide and I could tell they started to breath a little heavier than before.  Both men were looking at what some people would call a “walking wet dream.”  MD smiled at them as he approached.  I glanced at the crotches of the two guys and was not surprised to see both cocks hardening at the same time.  It was almost as if there was a race to see which man could get to full mast the quickest. 

“What’s with the faces, gentlemen?  Haven’t you seen this much muscle before?” MD asked as he bounced his swelling pecs. 

“Fuck no,” said one guy as the other simply shook his head – he was either saying no or making sure he wasn’t hallucinating.

“Well, this muscle daddy needs a little favor.  My new little boyfriend needs a jacket and I was hoping I could make a deal with you two,” MD said turning to look at me.  I noticed that neither man took their eyes off of the muscles in front of them.  I was still invisible to them.  “Anyway, fellas, I was wondering if we could make a little wager.  I’d like to bet you that I can make both of you pop the biggest was you’ve ever released at the same exact time.  If I’m not able to do it, then you both win a night of unconditional muscle worshipping of me, but if I win then you need to give me one of your jackets.  I have a hunch that you’d be willing to go along with my little bet, because you’re going to get some pleasure either way.”

The two men turned to look at each other – with faces full of astonishment at the opportunity that was presenting itself to them.  They turned back to MD and just stared at his body for a few minutes.  The muscle daddy in front of them decided to tense his torso just to give the boys a glimpse of what might be coming their way.  I sensed that, unlike the two earlier guys, these fellows realized there wasn’t a choice in the matter.  They simply nodded their heads in agreement, which made MD very happy.

“I’m happy you two are betting men.  Step away from the wall, little fellas, and let me squeeze this colossal body behind you.  The two men moved forward and I watched as MD slid his big frame behind them.  He let his huge arms drape over each man’s outside shoulder.  MD stood about a foot taller than both guys.  It was an incredible sight to see the muscle daddy’s bulging biceps right beside the two men’s faces.  MD’s upper arms were wider and thicker than either guy’s head.  MD bent down slightly and his arms slid a little further down both bodies.  He then bent his thick trunk-like forearms upward, so that each man’s chin rested right in the nook.  Both men had an enormous bicep on one side of their face and a muscled thick forearm on the other. 

Without warning, MD began to flex both arms at the same time and raised the giant limbs slightly upward – causing both guys to stand on their tip toes.  I watched as each man’s face was smashed by a hard bulging bicep on one side and a vein-covered massive forearm on the other.  I could tell that both men were in muscle heaven because they had giant smiles across their face.  I could also make out the giant bulges in their pants, which also told me they liked feeling this muscle daddy’s hard skin pressed into their face as he flexed. 

“Yeah, boys, feel that big hard muscle pressing into your face.  It’s getting hard to breathe, isn’t it?  And this muscle man hasn’t even begun to flex hard.  I bet with each squeeze of these giant arms your cocks get closer to exploding.  Yeah, you’re getting a taste of real power now, boys.  This is just a little pump; just think what I could do to your heads if I really let loose.  Yeah, I could crush bricks with these biceps.  You’d like to see that, wouldn’t you little men.  Well, it’s now time for me to win our little bet.  Feel the power of a real muscle daddy!”  The big man’s words were turning me on very much.

With that, MD flexed his arms really hard and straightened his back at the same time.  The feet of both men left the ground.  I could barely see their faces anymore because of those muscle arms squeezing so tightly.  And as if both men were set up to the same timer, both bodies started to simultaneously jerk wildly.  Even though their mouths were basically covered by stone-like muscle, I heard cries of pleasure from both men.  The two guys finally stopped flailing around like rag dolls and both became very limp – just hanging from MD’s rock hard arms.  I saw the beginnings of cum spots appearing at their crotches and down their legs.  MD lessened his flex and both men slid down to the ground, against the big man’s body.  It was obvious that both men were out cold – either from the lack of oxygen or because they had been overwhelmed by MD’s body.

“Well, Dex, it looks like young fellas today can’t handle their muscle, doesn’t it.” MD said as he gently put both guys on a bench nearby.  He pulled the leather jacket off of one of them and then leaned the two men against each other.  They both still had big smiles on their faces.  “Try this on.”

I put on the jacket that MD handed to me and realized it was way too big.  I looked up at the muscle daddy in front of me and saw that he was smiling and giving me a look of approval.  He motioned me to turn around and so I did.

“That’ll be perfect, Dex.  You’ll grow into it before I’m finished with you.”  His words thrilled me in a way that was unexplainable.  The thought of growing bigger along side of this big daddy made my cock ache for major release.  MD was very aware of the affect he had on me.  He let out a loud laugh and then clamped his big hand at the back of my neck.  “Well, now that we’ve got you a helmet and jacket, I think it’s time for a little trip.  Let’s go.”

Again, MD moved my body through the crowd and up the stairs to the top bar as if he were holding a stuffed animal in his hand.  When we stepped out of the bar onto the sidewalk, the big guy brought my face to his and gave me another powerful kiss.  The stubble on his face and the pressure from his hand caused a little pain, but the warmth and softness of his lips helped me to ignore it.  When he was finished kissing me, he threw his head back and let out an animalistic yell that made shivers run down my body.  Then, as if he were overcome with lust-filled passion, he bent over and pushed his wide right shoulder into my stomach.  His hand slid from my neck down to my ass and then he pulled me tightly into him.  He stood up and my body rose easily – supported by his massive arm and shoulder.  He carried me down the street this way and he continued to let out loud yells that echoed off of the surrounding buildings.

MD finally stopped and put my body back down on the ground.  I turned and gazed at the largest Harley Davidson I’d ever seen.  Of course a man of his size would need a big bike – why did I expect anything different.  He slid onto the bike and then reached over to grab me at the waist.  He lifted me up into the air and placed me on the seat in front of him.

“I want you to ride in front of me so I can play with your cock and balls all the way to Palm Springs.      

• Like 5
  • Upvote 17

• 11 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Nice Job.  I would love to see how this wil go. I love to see MD use his muscles in a romantic way.

Question. Does MD lover little man really?  Or is little man Just a price?