Angel: A Sequel - Part 6

msclvrtoo

(Author's Note:  Important background on this lust filled muscle worship day is in Parts 1 - 4 at the BeeKeeper's site under "msclvr")

I wanted to help inaugurate this new site with this Part 6 and the previous Part 5...I seemed to really "get into" the muscle-orgy-strength passion among these testosterone-driven body-builders.

Angel:  A Sequel – Part VI

By [email protected]

Paul’s Muscle-Worshipper Perspective:  Please Indulge Him (It gets hot)

Grant is, as I know from much earlier in this extraordinary day, an incredible gift to me.  As I shared in earlier parts to this story, he came from nowhere – literally -- and knocked on my door.  In no time, he was also knocking on the door of my cynical, gay, and many times broken heart.  He was also knocking at the very deepest part of my soul’s male sexuality --  my soul-sexuality – if that makes any sense.    

He is helping me rediscover what it is to be an alive, vibrant, caring, and a deeply sexual man.  And, what it is like for two men to love deeply, passionately, and with no holds barred --  a man (me) who is all of sudden much more understanding of himself, others, and what the world needs from him.  How is Grant able to do this?  Frankly, that is a very good question. 

If you’ve read earlier parts to this story, you know he does not come “through the womb” of a human mother.  In my words, as inadequate as they are, he comes from “the womb of God.”  As a long-term “sometimes” atheist, that is something revolutionary for me to say.  But, in this one day – since he arrived on my porch -- all of my beliefs about what is possible, especially in a man, a man to love and with whom I would share my life with, are completely upside down.  Everything that used to be impossible is now possible.  Long-time fantasy is now reality. 

I am taking Grant at face value, knowing that he has much he wants to share with me –much of it with a mysterious quality.  The only thing he knows how to do is love.  And he is loving me.  I am beginning to understand that he loves with so many different kinds of love…not just sexual love or eros.  The idea that I would never be “good enough” for a handsome musclegod – or be wanted by one like him -- is long gone.  I’m happily living in what philosophers call a “state of suspended disbelief.”

This very deep and reciprocated love is very new for me.  All I’ve known in the past is pretty superficial, and limited to “if our bodies and cocks can turn each other on.”  And those have been far and few in between.  The rest of the time I have spent pretty much alone. 

Lots of fantasy, writing, reading, and jacking-off on the Internet stuff which, by the way, has gotten way hotter for muscle-worshippers given You-Tube and other technologies.  Yet, the long existent overall sense of aimlessness, loneliness, and being unpartnered, has been my path, at least up until the miracle of this morning’s visit from Grant.  I want, what I now have, for all the lonely gay guys out there.

As best I can figure out, and I know my understanding is very limited, I had been longing deeply for a huge, handsome, massively-built and cut, muscle-god to come be with me and be my lover and soul-partner.   In other words, my longing and my visioning for all these years – from being a teenager -  was about “manifesting” what I wanted.  And, after years of patience, impatience, general pissed-offness, 24/7 fantasizing and writing, and resignation, it happened. 

He knocked and I, despite my fears, answered in more ways than just opening the front door.  No regrets about my screwed up parents.  No more deep shame about being a gay man who is hard-wired to be attracted to and lust after body-builders and muscle-gods, to the exclusion of damn near every other male.  He is, truly, what other muscle-worshippers know deeply, and long for, and “call out to the gods” to for themselves. 

Now, what has really got me going over his arrival and all our mind-blowing muscle-worshipping and sexual intimacy this day, is his unheard of:  height of least 6’8”, his god-given extremely handsome good looks and ice-melting smile, his astounding combination of masses of muscle everywhere, accompanied by cuts, sinew, cords, and maps of veins that defy any Mr. Olympia competitor. 

He is gifted with phenomenal size – height, mass, and width – yet carries proportions that are truly carved by a modern day Michelangelo who has a fetish for really big and built men. 

In other words, the V from his unusually wide shoulders, to his very small waist, is something most bodybuilders would die for.  This type of V on Grant, is truly a sexual invitation.  And, since he’s been “following my thinking” from the “heavens” for years (see Part I), he certainly knows this.  The long and short of it is that he is always reading my mind.  He’s been reading my mind for years. 

And, as a result, he fully knows what I want in him and the world.  So, he, in fact, “made” himself for me.  He told me that in a very convincing explanation earlier today.  I know that sounds very “woo-woo”.  Yet, that is the truth as I know it now.  I know I might be rambling here a bit, but I think it’s worth getting this down.

And there’s more.  He has a long, thick, cut, and a very muscular and veiny cock possessed by very few men….certainly not by world-class bodybuilders…many of whom have had theirs’ shrivel up for a range of reasons.  The ridge of his crown is nearly twice as wide as his cock.  His balls are like oranges and covered with a soft black hair.  He has his black pubic hair clipped right at the top, just below his smallest poser. 

Rarely does anybody see muscle-gods with this type of huge package – unless it is artificially stuffed with a sock of something like that.  Period.  And, god, when he gets hard, it is something to see him shake and wave his manhood around!  He can be like 16 year old adolescent in the showers, proudly showing himself off.

As if there could be any more.  Well, there is.  He exudes what we might traditionally a “musky, manly, and masculine scent.”   That is, however, one hell of an understatement. His “scent” has a way of disarming folks – folks that might otherwise be very intimidated by his extreme good looks, size, and muscles.   It helps them relax and actually feel friendly and want to be close to him.  It actually draws people to him – regular guys or body-builders.  It makes no difference. 

And, most people, once they are close in to him, want him to flex his extremely large and veiny arms and other muscles.  He has no problem if folks want to grab and squeeze his big package, either.  He does this with a big smile and in a very gentlemanly way.  He does not need any lessons from Dale Carnegie.  His body and his warm smile are his consistent “calling cards.”

Most folks are satisfied with our story that he is from a farming family in Idaho and has never had the time or money to compete.  Yet, we say we have a one-of-a-kind gym in our basement where he lifts amazing poundages.  Of course, he’s never traveled to compete.  That mystifies folks but they don’t feel inclined to challenge him. 

When asked what his measurements are – as he’s already been asked in this gym today – he just says he’s grown so big so fast that he needs to re-measure himself to find out what they really are, now.  Again, they’re a bit surprised because all body-builders know every possible measurement on their body.  But, Grant is their friend and hero now, and they’re not taking issue with him.

Grant and I spent our first hours together – in my home --  having more sex and muscle-worshipping than I’ve had in my life time.  He is teaching me some mind-blowing techniques of man-to-man love in the traditions of the Great Wisdom Teachers of the Ancients.  Also, given his unlimited strength, he is able to do things with my body and his body that defies anything we might call normal. 

He loves getting me excited and getting me off.  He knows I have a related fetish.  I love musclegods who can do big feats of strength – lifting, bending, grinding, collapsing – you name it, I’ll love it.  He’s also an expert in telling me what I can do to get him totally aroused, poised to explode, and spew a cannon of cum, spurt after spurt.  We’ve had some real “messes” to clean up.  Guess that’s the product of all that ancient “wisdom”.

After he burst out of his t-shirt and shorts at my request – his already huge muscles exploding all over the place -- I went out and bought clothes that I thought he might be able to fit into.  Most of the time, he could fit into them -- just barely.  T-shirts, jerseys, all sorts of cut-offs, sweats, jock-straps, posing gear, sandals, etc.  That’s what he wore to the gym where we have been at for the last 2 hours in this private extravaganza of posing, flexing and profound muscle worship.

I never would have imagined that the owner would close the place down, draw the shades, and have Grant do some posing – just so his bodybuilding clientele could do some major muscle-worshipping of Grant.  No holds barred.  No embarrassment.  No man-to-man awkwardness.  Just muscle-god men being with muscle-god men and letting it all “hang out.” 

Grant got them going with his truly inspiring posing and flexing, and the guys just took it from there.  Jock-straps and posers came off, beginning with Grant’s.  He literally got so hard that he busted out of his jock-strap.  And, wow, did they ever get inspired!  The male testosterone-driven sexual energy just filled the place.

One other part of Grant’s “personality” is that he is absolutely 100% dedicated to me.   He always wants to know “how I’m doing” or what I need or am feeling.  He is not distracted by the other guys, no matter how built or good-looking they are.  He’s told me he would decline a 3-way with another guy if I were not completely on-board.  Shit, what more can a gay guy ask from his personal muscle-god? 

Even though we haven’t hit the weights yet, I know he will hover over me to make sure I lift safely and feel good about the progress I am making.  He is so cute when I ask him what does he need from me.  He says, “Just your company, close, real close, Paul, my special friend.”

He forgets that he gave me an amazing gift earlier this afternoon.  Early on I told him I was embarrassed that my cock is small.  Even when I get it hard, it still is small.  Without a word, he pulled me over to him, and wrapped his huge hairy hands around my cock.  He concentrated.  Maybe he was even praying.  I felt a tingling for about 15 seconds and he pulled his hand away. 

Fuck, my former small soft cock was now a certifiably big soft cock.  He rubbed it for a bit and, damn, I got at least an 8 inch hard-on.  Just like that.  Of course, I was both very shocked and extremely overjoyed.  He wouldn’t explain how.  He just said to be grateful.  I was.

He also forgot that I started to run “out of gas” with all the sex we were having.  Yet, I had delivered two of the biggest loads I’ve ever experienced, one right after the other.  So, I felt depleted.  I told him that and apologized profusely.  He looked at me so lovingly, leaned back, pulled his big monster out. 

He asked me to make him hard.  That took no time at all.  Then he asked me to give him a blow-job and be sure to keep him in my mouth so I could swallow all his cum.  He promised me it would be sweet tasting.  What a joy to have him fill me that way. 

I was so proud of being able to get all of his cock and crown into my mouth and throat, and helping him cum,  that I completely ignored this nearly instant sense of invigoration I felt throughout my body.  It was like someone had hooked me to a live wire. 

He said that was one of the benefits of “consuming” him.  His sperm is just filled with what mortal men need to go as long as they want.  And I sure as hell did for this entire day.  Shit, what an experience that was.  Another totally unexpected gift from a most unexpected but very welcomed hunk of hyper-masculine male.

Now, that brings us to all of these gym muscle monsters – near naked – and Grant – naked --   and me, with the gym all to ourselves.

Taking the Musclegod Worshipping Orgy Up a Notch

Grant came back over to me and wondered if I was okay with he and the guys taking a shower together and “trying out some stuff”.   He made it clear he wanted me to join them, if I felt comfortable.  Before my new dick, I would have said an unequivocal “no.”  Now that I knew I could easily sport an 8” hard-on, I was an enthusiastic “yes”. 

He grinned and said he wanted to show them how strong he was, yet not let on that he had, in fact, unlimited strength.  I suggested that they would probably love being “manhandled”, lifted, and otherwise be dominated by him. 

He agreed and said he “had a few ideas” along those lines.  Then, much to my surprise, he gave me my first public kiss.  I did not hesitate to reciprocate.  We locked lips – it seemed like forever – and no one seemed to care one bit.  He was already hard and “punching me” in my gut with his huge cock.  I “punched” him back with my own.  We both gave each other very knowing grins.

“Okay, men, let’s hit the showers and feel what muscle really feels like slicked up under nice hot water.”  Grant barked this out like a drill instructor.  I was overwhelmed at watching these eight huge and massive musclemen strip out of all their sweaty clothes as fast as they could.  Piles thrown everywhere.  Even Gus, the old manager, got into the action.  “Thank God I’ve got a good lock on that front door,” he remarked to me with look of relief. 

Grant, already naked and displaying himself to his full glory, including a big hard cock that stood straight out, went in the large shower area first and turned on the four nozzles.  No cubicles.  Just wide open space.  The hot water and steam kicked in quickly and surrounded him with a light mist. 

It looked like he was descending from the clouds.  His muscles shown so brightly, even more than they had under the lights during his posing and stripping exhibition in the weight area.  He started posing – more for himself, at least at this point.  This was a perfect picture of an extraordinary muscle-god, surrounded by mist, clouds, and water.   The water just cascaded down his massive muscles and cuts.  Thank god I was there to take it all in – all of him.

The guys had consumed a fair amount of Gus’s liquor in the last few hours of muscle-worshipping Grant.  It was clear there were few, if any, inhibitions left among these muscle monsters.  Some were built short but very thick, very wide, and very massive.  Of those, some looked like former power lifters who could have beaten anyone in the World’s Strongest Man competition. 

Any of them looked like they could bend thick bars of steel at a moments notice.  I reminded myself to ask some of them about that later to see what they could show me with their strength…despite the fact that I had Grant.   I had some quick and cock-hardening fantasies of their performing feats of strength for me, with me slowly and reverently feeling their thick bodies and hard-flexed muscles while they did them. 

Lots of hair on many of these guys.  That’s real sexy in my book.  Especially when the water matted it down on their back, chest, and arms.  Cocks were average size, except for one big uncut guy.  He flaunted it, of course.  It was cute to see them wander over to Grant and just hang around him. 

Some were bold enough to ask him to flex his muscles so they could feel them.  And when he did, boy, did they ever work him over.  As bodybuilders, they knew how to appreciate each crevasse, each indentation, each cord, and each strip of muscle tissue.  Grant loved the attention and the deep admiration from these guys.

Then there were a couple of gorgeous competitive bodybuilders that had manhandled Grant and his package earlier.  They seemed a bit more shy.  I don’t know why.  Except they could not help but compare themselves to Grant’s immensity, as many of the other guys were, as well. 

A couple of them got together and started to compare their flexed quads.  They were huge and cut, no question.  Standing very close to each other, they did an abdominals and hands behind the head pose to show off their etched abs and obliques.  Each shifting side to side to show it all off.  The water continued to find all sorts of new routes down their flexed muscles.

One started to get hard.  He didn’t care.  So the next guy got hard.  Before I knew it they were having “sword play” with their hard cocks.  God, that was a sight I never thought I’d see.  They “whapped” each other hard, then they stepped forward and tried to jam their cocks into each other’s abs. 

Then before I knew it, they exploded into laughter, grabbing each other in a bear hug, and sandwiching their hard cocks between each other’s bulging brick-like ab muscles.  Their “hug” was more like a mutual fuck of each other’s hard-muscled bodies.  Shit, I’d wish I had had a camera.  Or, better yet, I wish I had been right in the middle and sandwiched between them as they body-fucked each other.  All of this with water streaming down their muscles and being surrounded by clouds of hot mist.

Meantime, I stepped into the shower and, feeling much more secure and with more bravado then I ever would have had in my life, went up to one really tall, handsome, and built guy and told him how sexy he looked to me.  He didn’t miss a beat.  “So, Paul, friend of Grant, what do you like about what you see?  By the way, my name is Todd.”  “Fuck, where do I start.  I have a mental list,” I said excitedly. 

“Well, start at the top and keep going,” he instructed.  “First, it is so sexy to see the water run off down your chest, especially your deep cleavage, down your cut abs, and then drip off your big cock.”  I couldn’t believe I was talking this way to a muscle-god that wasn’t Grant. 

“Keep going,” he said with a smile of understanding.  “You are so much taller than me and, as you know, I think tall guys, especially when they are built like you, are so fuckin’ hot, so fuckin’ hot.  It’s like all you need to do is stand there and I’ll get hard,” I added somewhat sheepishly. 

“Yeah, I get that a lot,” he said.  “You should see me when I do some nude wrestling for pay.  Talk about domination.  The guys always get hard and end up feeling up all my flexed muscles.  I love it,” Todd remarked with pride.  Then their big treat is when I fuck the hell out of them,” he added proudly.  “If I like them, I’ll let them fuck me, and that really gets their juices going,” he added matter-of-factly.  He was looking at me with a big shit-eating grin.

Out of the blue I asked him if I could wash him all over.  He said, “Be my guest.  I’ll flex each muscle as you wash it so you can get the full benefit,” he offered.  I started with his back, a handful of liquid soap, and he gave me a back lat spread that made me so damn hard I thought I’d explode.  I worked over his top lats, and his upper arms and rear delts which he danced for me as I touched each part.  God they were hard…and so big…all of them. 

Then I took some soap and went down his back to his ass which, of course, he flexed for me.  The striations in his glutes were astounding.  I decided not to do his butt hole, though I came close to it.  Down the backs of his flexed legs, slowly massaging each cord and crevasse.  He was groaning and kept saying “yeah, yeah, yeah…right there, Paul…yeah, right there.”  I knew he was enjoying this as much as I was.

I came around to his front and he said “Now, for the big time little buddy, the big time.”  I knew exactly what he meant.  Grant was much bigger and more cut.  But I was far from bored.  This guy gave me an explosive double-bi and kept pumping it.  I washed it all, feeling each and every muscle, the tissue (his fat was less than 5% I guessed), and the cords. 

I loved tracing the big veins that ran the length of his humongous arms.   He had hairy arm pits.  I just gave it my all in getting those pits clean and feeling the cords that collect and bury themselves in the pits of this muscle-god. 

Then his chest…his chest.  Fuck, what a feeling of sensory overload that was.  He expanded, drilled down, and expanded it some more.  He flexed each pec so the muscles in each pec literally rolled back – one at a time -- from the tit to the base of the pec. His light coat of hair made him seem even more sexy.  I couldn’t get enough of the hugeness and the hardness.  I was the one groaning now.  In fact, we both were groaning. 

Tearing myself away from his chest, I moved down and soaped up his abs and obliques which he obligingly flexed and flexed again.  He was unstoppable.  He was being another hyper-masculine  muscle-god.  The water trails were unbelievably erotic.  And I now was looking down and paying close attention to his big thick cock. 

Not real long, but it was straight out and real hard.  Muscles, veins and cords up and down the shaft with a nice big crown on it.  I looked at him with inquiring eyes and he said, “Yep, I think I need my monster cleaned, too, Paul.  You up for that?”  “Fuck, yes.  You’re beautiful,” I said enthusiastically. 

With a new supply of soap, I grabbed his manhood with both my hands and gave it one hell of a rub-down.  Up, and down, and back….squeezing…letting go…squeezing…. pulling on the head with my fingers. 

The water and his buckets of pre-cum really slicked his cock up big time.  Boy, his groaning just exploded into near screams of ecstasy.  I had no idea I could be this good doing this.  Or, maybe he just hadn’t been serviced like this for a while.  Probably the latter.

Then, before I knew it, his body shook, then froze, then shook again, and he hollered a pile of expletives, and his dam broke through his piss slit right into my hand.  I kept pumping and pulling and shoved his cum back up his cock for more lube.  More spurts. 

More total body flexing.  And even more spurts.  “Oh god, Paul, god, you were great…thank you, man…that was just awesome…drained me dry….will Grant let me take you home with me?” he asked breathlessly.  “I don’t know, you’d need to ask him,” I said respectfully.   That was one hell of a compliment.  It meant a lot to me.

“I guess it’s what’s going on here tonight that has us all juiced up,” Todd added. I took some more soap and lovingly cleaned his cock of the cum while he stood there in the quasi-relaxed pose that competitors learn while they are on stage. 

He squared his very broad shoulders.  Shook out his massive arms.  And “assumed the position” – his big cock still with a partial hard-on.  I gave it a tug and a squeeze for good measure.  He gave me back a big toothy grin.  He was so damn sexy looking.  I thought about a three-some with Grant.  Maybe. We’ll see.

Meanwhile: Grant Puts On Another Show

“Yeah, yeah, fuck your muscle-god.  Fuck my hard body.  Put all that big muscle of yours into action.  Let me have it.  I can take it….Damn, now you’re doing it.”  Grant was demanding more – demanding all the muscle and strength from a very powerful muscle-man – a 270lb plus behemoth muscle-man that he had hoisted into his arms with his big hands by grabbing the guy’s ass and holding up and into Grant’s huge body. 

The guy had his own big arms up and around Grant’s exploding traps, hanging on for dear life and pumping himself into Grant’s rock-hard abs.  “Damn, Grant, you are one extremely strong man.  Never seen the likes of a guy like you before.  You are damn near inhuman,” he said, not knowing the irony he just spoke.  The spray of the water from the nozzle seemed to envelope these guys as if they were in some kind of cloud dream. 

Shit, Grant and I had come close to this scene earlier today but this muscle-man, given his very big and powerful body, was really making this into another way to do a total body fuck.  “Yeah, jam that hard cock into my abs…jam it…I need to feel that cock of yours trying to punch a hole in my muscles…I know… I am impervious…you’re just finding out how much so,” Grant said proudly.  “Harder man, harder.  Yeah, you are bouncing off me.  No shit.  Everybody else will too.  That’s why I’m you’re muscle-god and you’re mine,” Grant bragged.

“Had enough, big guy?” queried Grant.  “Fuck me, you are something else, Grant.  I say again, I have never met such a strong man before and who was so damn hard – all over.  My cock is rubbed raw from your abs.  And it sure as shit feels good,” the muscle-man said appreciatively.  Grant let him down slowly. 

The guy wobbled for a few moments trying to regain his composure and his balance.  His cock was still hard.  Grant gave us a few triumphant poses, especially an eye-popping most muscular where his traps busted out of his neck even more.  “Who’s next?” Grant demanded, as the guy melted back into the mists of the shower room  -- into a little bit of heaven.

A couple of very big but short guys came up together, their hard cocks swaying back and forth.  Their cocks were pretty small compared to Grant’s cock that just never went soft – always hard and always sticking out straight.  They said they wanted to hang on Grant’s biceps while he flexed them up and down. 

They were short enough and Grant was certainly tall enough so that Grant’s lifting and flexing would definitely take them off the ground.  “Okay, guys, you’ll need to use both your hands and wrap them around these monsters of mine, and clasp your hands together.  You’re in for one hell of a ride,” Grant announced matter-of-factly. 

What a sight.  Two big muscle men and the inhumanly monstrous size of Grant.  He put his arms out and dropped them a bit so the men could grab on.  Then, with no apparent effort whatsoever, he lifted them both off the ground at the same time.  “Ready for the ride?” Grant asked.  “Give it to us,” they responded. 

With that Grant started to pump and flex, and pump even harder.  As Grant’s biceps literally morphed into mountains of striated muscle, the guys were lifted off the ground even more.  The rest of the guys were hollering and cat-calling and cheering Grant on. 

Grant raised his massive flexed arms even further and the guys were off the ground even more.  He raised and lowered his flexed arms really fast – like he was working 10 pound weights.  These guys had a shocked look on their face.  They struggled to keep their hands clasped while the water cascaded down from the nozzle right over Grant’s shoulder.  More cheering and more hard cocks everywhere.

When the “ride” was over, both guys went after Grant’s pumped and veined arms – licking the sweat and water off, and demanding Grant flex them some more so they could wrap their hands around these mountains of steel and muscle.  They wanted to feel – even more -- the incredible hardness and power Grant possessed.  Grant, in a playful gesture, grabbed both of their hard cocks at the same time and gave them some heavy-duty pumps and squeezes. 

All this muscle was way too much for both of them.  In no time at all, both spewed their cum all over Grant’s big and cut quads.  “That’s what I like boys, some appreciation,” he commented with a leer.  “I’d say you were ready to let loose, right?  That’s just what happens when guys are with me, on me, and use me” Grant said in a bit of a mocking tone. 

They were too busy mauling his arms to say much of anything, other than “thank you, thank you.”  It’s funny how Grant has a way to take big strong massive macho men and turn them into worshipping adolescents.

More Cum from More Musclegods

“Since you guys seem to really get into fucking my muscles, let’s try something else.  I need two more volunteers,” announced Grant.  I had no idea what he was up to.  Two really big and built guys came forward.  Grant told them to turn around and give the group their best poses.  He’d pose with them.  What an amazing sight.  Grant, in all his massive glory, had two competitive muscle-gods posing their asses off on either side of him.  The sexual tension between the three of them was thrilling.

Grant barked out the poses and all three did them in graceful unison:  “double-bi,”  “side chest,” “abs and quad,” “front lat,” “most muscular,” “back lat,” “rear double-bi,” and “side chest, again.”  That was one of Grant’s favorite poses.  He looked absolutely awesome.  So did the other guys.  They loved being up there with him, their new real-time muscle-god hero.

All men were hard as hell and were proud to wave their cocks back and forth as they shifted from one pose to another.  The two muscle-gods on either side of Grant were totally into their flexing and showing off their hard-earned muscles, mass, and cuts.  Their cocks, like everyone else’s, were hard and sticking straight out. 

Grant, nevertheless, was the centerpiece…the god of gods…his posing was flawless, explosive, cock-hardening, and demanding of being worshipped.  For me, it has always been the case that male bodybuilders and muscle-gods are sex personified. Their muscular and built bodies just exude pure sex.  They can just stand there – in posing briefs, a few street clothes, or naked -- and “be” sex.  That’s hard-wired into me, too.

Having established themselves as muscle-gods in their own right, they stopped their posing and turned and faced Grant.  Grant positioned them close into him and near each other.  Again, I couldn’t figure out what this would be about.  “Okay guys.  Yes, you’re big, very big, and you’ve got lots of competition winning muscle.  Everyone can see that.  Now let’s show them who the real muscle-god is.” 

Grant was getting even more fired up – if that was possible.  He dropped his arms and shoved each arm in between the legs of each muscle god.  They jumped in surprise.  “Hold on, guys, I got you,” Grant reassured them.  He shoved his forearms thru their massive legs and pulled them in tight.  Their hard cocks were now jammed high up into Grant’s huge biceps.

As they leaned into Grant and his arms, he lifted them up with ease.  He easily bounced them to get their crotches settled into his own elbow crotch.  They both let out a yelp as their hard cock smashed into Grant’s now hard bicep.  Their hands flew up and around his massive neck column of cords and huge hard trap muscles. 

They were like kids wrapping their arms around a huge muscle daddy that was gonna give them a ride.  They needed to keep their balance for the muscle ride of their life.   “Now, do what I know you want to do…each of you, fuck my bicep…fuck it hard…make love to it…drive those hard cocks of yours,  hard…into my massive bicep.  I want you to cum all over my bicep and shoulder,” demanded Grant. 

He bounced his arms up and down to egg them on.  It was unreal to see these huge bodybuilders, each with Grant’s arms thru their crotches, with Grant’s hands spread broad all over each ass, with his forearm in their butt cracks.   Grant was holding them up, bouncing them, pulling his arm into them, and flexing, without any apparent effort.   

These two musclemen, each with their hard butts way up in the air, had their butt cracks jammed tight and manhandled by Grant’s muscular and vein-riddled forearm.  All this and water kept cascading down on the three guys making it look almost unreal.  

The rest of the guys, under the showers themselves, were just going nuts.  Some went and grabbed their cellphone cameras from their gear and couldn’t stop taking pictures of this extraordinary display of power, muscle and sex.  Most guys were beating their meat with complete abandon.  Some beat their meat with one hand and mauled the muscles of another muscleman with their other hand.  They were gettin’ it both ways.

“Come on…yeah…fuck me guys…fuck these huge and hard biceps…hump me, hard….” Grant demanded once again.  Both guys wrapped themselves even tighter around Grant’s neck as their cum began to churn deep and rise. 

As they hollered their own expletives of joy and total rapture with their fucking of Grant’s biceps, each of them extended their inner arm grabbed each other around their shoulders and began humping on Grant’s rock-hard biceps together – in unison.

I was beating my own 8” furiously, loving the warm water blasting on my body, and seeing all these muscle men completely turn themselves over to Grant’s awe-inspiring show of unlimited strength, extraordinary muscle, and sexual power that defied the powers of men, even muscle-gods.  There’s never been a shower scene like this in any gym.  I am sure of that.

“Hey, somebody grab my muscle cock and get me off,” Grant demanded, again.  The big guy, Todd, the one I had been worshipping moments earlier, went over, and got down on his knees in front of Grant.  He took both of his hands and wrapped them around Grant’s long and thick steel pole. 

He brought his mouth to Grant’s crown and began licking it all over.  “Fuck, yeah, man….lick it hard…sink your teeth into me…let me know you’re there, buddy….yeah, lick this monster,” Grant groaned. 

It was amazing and a hell of a turn-on to watch Todd’s huge back muscles move and grow as he worked Grant over.  It was even more amazing to watch Grant truly be the musclegod centerpiece – with one 250 pound musclegod each lifted high on each arm fucking the hell out of his biceps, and another musclegod giving Grant a hand and blow job.  What a picture! 

Grant caught my eye, looked at me and gave me a big grin.  The guys could not stop cheering.  One guy screamed, “Oh fuck me, fuck me, you’re the strongest man in the world!”   I could see Grant mouth something to me like “There’s more for you when we get home.  Hope you can wait.”  I nodded a “yes” and “I’m lovin’ this.  You’re awesome!” 

Amidst all the hot steam and hot water, a chorus of musclemen started to chant to all four – “Let it go!”  “Let it go!” and more and more “Let it go!” chants followed.  An erotic rhythm got going.  The two musclemen on Grant’s arms bucked even harder – massive shoulder to massive shoulder. 

Todd, the big guy sucking Grant, felt Grant start pumping his monster cock into his squeezing tube of encircled hands.  Todd…without touching himself…started to shake and freeze, and shake and freeze again.  Then he let out with multiple bursts of cum that only a few of us could see, while he still had his mouth full of Grant’s near-the-edge cock. 

The guys on Grant’s biceps felt Grant start pumping his arms even harder as he was beginning to get into his own cock-shattering climax.  He looked like he was almost hurting them with the power he was using in his arms to press them into his bicep.  Yet, they still looked like they were enraptured and enjoying every moment of this extraordinary display of inhuman strength and power. 

Then, at just about the same time, they both let out volleys of cum – with accompanying screams of ecstasy --  that went all over Grant’s biceps and shoulders.  “Yeah, that’s exactly what I wanted and I know you wanted.  Cum.  Lots of cum, everywhere.  All because you fucked my rock-hard bicep until you couldn’t hold it anymore,” exclaimed Grant.  “Nothing beats fucking hard, hard muscle, nothing!” added Grant with great joy and satisfaction.

Meanwhile, Todd was expertly bringing huge Grant even further out to the edge of losing orgasmic control.  And he wanted an infusion of Grant’s very special testosterone.  No question about that.  And he got it when Grant let out a blood-curdling roar and pumped and jammed his cock into this guy’s throat at least six times. 

Grant was doing this so hard that Todd almost lost his balance each time.  But he kept his mouth locked around Grant’s cock so he wouldn’t miss a drop of cum.  Grant had also started another posing routine while this was going on – and with the guys still on his arms, no less.  God, he just never stops.  The guys were dumbfounded at his tremendous strength.

Grant slowly let these two muscle behemoths down of his arms and shook them out like he does this kind of thing every day.  Todd sat back on his butt to rest.  Grant looked very pleased with himself.  They all were streaming rivulets of hot water and cum over their entire muscle-encased bodies, wrapped in billows of steam. 

I could see the joy and satisfaction on all their faces.  They loved gettin’ it on together.  They loved Grant for his sexual and unheard of, cock-hardening strength and physical power, and for his willingness to bring other musclegods to new heights of sexual and muscle-worshipping overload.  Many deeply hidden and unspoken fantasies were being fulfilled this afternoon.

More Astonishing Feats of Strength, Sexual Stamina, and a Posedown

Thru the hot mists of the shower, Grant came over me with a slightly apologetic look on his face.   Fuck, he is so impossibly big and so handsome…I always seem to be in awe of him.   With a sexy grin on his face, he said, “I’ve got a couple of ideas to wrap up our time together with these guys.  I’m sure it’ll be a turn-on for you and for them.  I know I’m turned on and want to show them a few more tricks I have up my sleeve.  I hope you’re game and not feeling ignored by me.” 

“Grant, my special friend, I am so excited to be with you and be here with these other muscle-gods.  No, I’m in seventh-heaven with all your displays of unbelievable strength, muscularity, and inhuman sexual stamina.  And, it’s a real hoot to watch these guys just get completely uninhibited with you and with each other.  Gus, the manager, is already talking about all sorts of what he calls “exhibitions.”  Go at it,” I said encouragingly.

“Next up guys,” Grant started to announce in his deep booming voice, standing tall, broad, and very handsome in the center of the showers and billows of steam, “is an informal posedown.  The winners get me as the prize.”   A bunch of excited murmurs came out of the guys.  Once again, I had no idea what Grant had in mind.  “I’ll tell you more as we go along.  While we won’t be handing out ribbons or trophies, I’m sure you’ll like the prize,” he added with a laugh. 

“To make this fair, I want the super heavyweights on one side of the showers and the heavyweights on the other side.  You know who you are.  I don’t think we have any other classes here.  Ok, move,” he instructed.  Like excited kids they shuffled their huge naked bodies around – all in their muscular naked glory and most still sporting hard-ons.  Many had no reservations whatsoever about groping each others muscles and cocks.  The sexual energy was pervasive.  Fuck, what a feast of muscle eye candy – for all of us.

“As I think most of you sense, bodybuilding competitions sometime in the future are, at least for men, going to be in the nude.  Just like we are today, though probably not in a shower room.”  A bunch of chuckles and laughter followed that last comment.  Grant continued, “A lot of the same criteria will apply:  mass, cut, proportions, and vascularity.  I hope cock size is not a criteria.  It shouldn’t be.  It won’t be today.” 

Grant added: “While you’ll be doing your posing “cold”, without the benefit of warm-ups with weights, hopefully our time in these hot showers and our fun and games, have most of you pumped up sufficiently for a good display of all your hard work,” he explained with a sexy leer on his face.  There seemed to be a general nodding in agreement.

“I’ll call out the poses, one group at a time, and you’ll put it all out there.  The other group will be the judge of the winner from the posing group.  Any questions?” he asked.  Just silence and anticipation.  “Ok, heavyweights, you’re up.  Since the hot water seems to be holding out, let’s use that as the backdrop.  It’s damn sexy to see you guys under the showers and watch the water splash down over your muscles.  So, stand in the showers.”  The four heavyweights moved into an extraordinary line of muscle and cock eye-candy with the water cascading down their bulging muscles and dripping off their hard cocks. 

“Relaxed,” Grant barked.  They all assume the position.  It’s an awesome sight of meat, muscle, and cock.  “Double-bi.”  “Side chest.”  They move around a bit to give or get some more space.  “Front lat.”  “Abdominals with extended quad.”  The differences are showing up big time.  There are one or two guys that seem to have it all.  Some, because they are power lifters, seem to struggle with the poses.  But their mass is unbelievable.  “Most muscular.” 

One guy’s traps are mind-blowing in their height on his neck and size.  Another’s vascularity makes him look like a walking sex machine.  “Back lat.”  They all move around and finally have enough space to expand.  The power lifter is astounding in his width.  “Rear double bi”.  A couple have the experience to pump different muscles in this pose and really put on a show.  “Last pose. Front double bi.”  They all turn around and really work to give us a show.  Some have great size and bulk.  Others have a peak.  A couple have some great vascularity.

“Thanks guys, that was really great.  Let’s give them all a round of applause.”  Lots of hoots and hollers from the super heavyweights.  I love the camaraderie that Grant has created with all these monsters.  “By applause and any form of hollers, cast your vote,” and with that Grant walked in front of each.  All got some applause and hoots.  But the last guy clearly won it.  He was not very tall but he clearly was a competitive bodybuilder.  Great mass, proportions, and cuts. Lots of vascularity.  And his posing was very polished. 

Grant gave him a big hug and he reciprocated.  They held it much longer than might be normal.  It was a muscle-body, physique fuck.  And, this was not a normal “event”.  Grant told him to get ready soon for his prize and he whacked him gently on his hard cock a few times.  The guy was overjoyed at his win and at this attention from his new found muscle-god.  He gave us a great peaked double-bi just for the heck of it.

“Alright, super heavyweights, you’re up,” barked Grant.  Again, standing under the spray of water and surrounded by wisps of steam, these gorgeous massive hunks of manhood shuffled into a line.  Holy shit, what an astounding group of very big and built guys. 

To accommodate their consistently huge shoulder width, they had to spread out beyond where the heavyweights stood.  All my favorites were in this group.  No surprise, there.  And, it was unavoidable to ignore, of the four, three were really hung with some big cocks and balls.  What a sight!

“Relaxed.”  They all assume the position, just like the heavyweights.  My god, I never would have imagined such a sight of built and sexy muscle.  “Double-bi.”  “Side chest.”  They did a lot more moving around to get into their “competitive space.”  Each seemed on a mission to get Grant’s prize.  “Front lat.”  “Abdominals with extended quad.”  This was going to be hard. 

All seemed to be competitive bodybuilders.  Yet, there were clear differences in mass, cuts and proportion. All were very good posers and knew how to show their best and hide their weaknesses.  “Most muscular.”  To a man, their mind-boggling, cock-hardening  traps were fabulous.  I have always thought traps were like a signal of sexual capacity and stamina …sort of like primitive animals.  “Back lat.” 

After the shuffling, they each had the space they wanted to take those breaths, pull in their back muscles and explode their lats.  I had fantasies of grabbing each of them from around their back and humping their backs until I came.   “Rear double bi”.  Like the previous group, these guys knew how to milk this pose and show all their rear arm and upper back muscles. 

The water just made them all glisten like they were beautifully oiled.  “Last pose. Front double bi.”  They all turned around and, like the heavyweights,  really worked to give us an arm show.  Some have both huge mass and peaks.  Some have amazing vascularity.  One behemoth seems to have it all, including a set of forearms that I’d love to lick.

Grant walks up in front of each “contestant.”  Once again, there’s plenty of enthusiastic appreciation and admiration for all these guys.  After he’s done, he comes back to number two and announces him as the winner.  The room just explodes in cheers.  This is Todd, the guy that I had worshipped earlier in the afternoon.  I was real excited for him. 

While much smaller than Grant, he is still a very, very big man compared to normal men.  He has great mass, deep cuts, a fabulous V shape, and his body fat is so low that his vascularity is astounding.  And, god knows, he’s got one very big beautiful cock.  He’s all smiles and gives us a really pumped up double-bi, followed by a side chest pose that would make most guys instantly cream in their pants. 

“What’s your name stud?” asks Grant.  “Todd, sir,” he says respectively.  “OK Todd, you get me as your prize.  How do ya’ like that?”  Todd is speechless.  “ Here’s how it's gonna’ work, Todd” explains Grant.

“I’m going to give you first choice of me over Stan the heavyweight winner.  What would you like to do with me?  You have two choices.  Everyone was dead silent, wondering what Grant would offer.  Would you like to fuck me in my hard-muscled butt and be massaged into a mind-blowing orgasm by my butt muscles?  Or, would you like to be fucked by me, and have my big hard cock drive up into you, let a load loose, while you let your own load loose?”

Grant says this with another knowing leer and yet it is still so matter-of-fact.   The room stays completely silent.  Grant has been reading these guys since we started.  He knows they have a lot of hidden fantasies about him and what each would like to do to or with him.  The fun we’ve had in showers up to now was, as they are now finding out, a kind of prelude.

Todd looks more than a little rattled.  The guys start screaming encouragement and giving him lots of advice on which choice to make.  All are wishing they had the same choice with Grant.  “Well, hell, Grant, it would be an honor to fuck you as hard as I could, let a load loose in your beautiful hard butt and bring you to an orgasm at the same time.  I’ve done it with other guys and I think I can do that for you,” said Todd with no small amount of confidence.  

“Great choice man.  I’m all yours,” announced Grant.  “Hey, Gus, bring in one of those wooden benches from the gym.  We’ll need that to get started,” instructed Grant.  After Gus brought the bench in and put it underneath the continuing sprays of water, Grant placed himself on the bench with his beautiful striated ass up in the air. 

I could tell we were all astounded that our hero, our muscle-god, was going to be a bottom to Todd, another muscle-god with one big long and thick cock.  Grant told Todd not to worry about either of them being lubed.  Grant said he always had enough lube in his ass for any situation. 

With that, Todd moved in behind Grant and brought his hard and veiny cock up to Grant’s ass hole, and paused.  “Don’t worry, Todd.  I’ve got a lot of flexibility,” reassured Grant.  “It’s not you, it’s me I’m worried about.  I don’t want to hurt my cock on your tight ass muscles,” Todd confessed.  “I’ll handle that, Todd.  I’m loosening up for you right now,” reported Grant. 

Todd brought his huge arms forward and leaned into Grant’s enormous back.  Grant raised his big ass just a bit and Todd started to enter Grant.  Todd relaxed noticeably and had a big grin on his face.  “God, Grant, you feel so tight and so warm,” Todd cooed.  “I’m all yours, Todd, all yours,” replied Grant.  “Fuck my big muscle ass.  Fuck the shit of it…fuck it hard.  Pound me.  That’s what I want from you.  After all, you’re a muscle-god, too!” exclaimed Grant.

Todd kept pushing in, slowly.  While he did that, we could see Grant flexing his ass muscles to accommodate and literally massage Todd’s thick cock.  It was a sight to behold.  Two muscle-gods doing what so many want to do to each other and for each other, and are afraid to ask or even talk about it.

Once Todd was all the way in and gyrating his own ass to touch all the spots in Grant’s ass, Grant did an amazing thing.  He told Todd to grab him around the chest and stay as close into his ass as he could.  Grant, using his own massive arms, reached around and grabbed Todd by his own ass.   Once again, the room was silent except for the sound of the water. 

Grant stood up, holding Todd up close to him, and bounced him to make sure he was staying inserted.  Grant’s unlimited, inhuman and otherwise unknown strength was not even being tested.  Todd instinctively knew what to do and quickly moved his arms from Grant’s chest to up around Grant’s massive neck, where he clasped his hands together.   “I do some of my best butt and anal flexing from this position, Todd.  What do you think?” asked Grant in a very unassuming voice.  Holy fuck!  We were all speechless.  All in shock.  Todd was stunned.

Before Todd could come up with an answer, the room once again erupted in cheers.  Never had they seen a man, let alone a muscle-god like Grant, hold another muscle-god from the back and keep him inserted in his ass.  This was reversing roles big time.  Grant, no surprise, was now the “top” and Todd was the “bottom.” 

Only someone, some inhuman man like Grant, could pull this off.  These guys knew it and were once again, astounded at Grant’s fantastic strength and muscular control.  I very quickly made a mental note to myself that I wanted to do this with Grant when we got home.  I started fantasizing about what other feats of strength he could do for me.

Todd’s “answer” was to start pumping Grant’s ass like hell.  Grant responded by visibly flexing, pumping and flexing his entire lower body.  Todd started to groan and groan even louder.  He was starting to cum at the same time Grant just pumped and flexed even more.  Todd’s cock was getting an unheard of mashing, massage, and squeezing by Grant’s internal and external ass muscles.  Then Todd let out his own roar and deep pumped Grant at least four times.  We could tell he had just let loose with four major spurts of warm cum into Grant’s muscled ass. 

“Fuck, yeah, that’s what I like to see in my bottoms,” Grant announced proudly.  “Now it’s my turn,” he added.  Instantly and without touching himself, he let out some expletives and we all watched – in awe – as six thick ropy volleys of spurts go at least 4 feet onto the shower floor.  Lots of cheers and “atta-boys.”  Grant is just a non-stop cum making machine.  “So, Todd, how was that for your prize?” asked Grant.  Todd had slid down off of Grant’s back and turned around and gave him another big, long hug, and body fuck. 

“Oh, Grant, I never would have imagined this.  Never in all my muscle-worshipping days.  Never with another man.  You are incredible.  Your strength is just astounding.  You are so damn sexy.  I can’t get enough of you,” Todd exclaimed. 

Then he whispered into Grant’s ear, “It would also be an honor for me to go home with you and Paul.  I’d make you both very happy that you made me part of a three-some,” he said imploringly.  “We’ll see, Todd.  I’ll talk with Paul.  But thanks for the invitation!” Grant said sincerely.

Stan Gets Special Treatment

“Alright, Stan, our heavyweight winner.  I think I’ve got a prize for you that will truly knock your socks off,” exclaimed Grant.  Stan came over and stood next to Grant.  The height difference was something else.  Yet, what Stan may have lacked in height, he certainly had in mass, especially a set of shoulders that were beyond what most anybody else had in this group of muscle-gods – even in the super heavyweights. 

His huge thick arms just naturally hung way out from his body.  His abs were breathtaking for their thickness and mass.  His huge and cut quads and calves made him look very proportional.  I guessed he was around 275 of very tightly packed pounds. And, fuck, he was so damn cute.  He had a baby face with blue eyes and a light stubble.  I loved his square chin and indentation in the middle. Very studly…very appropriate for a muscleman like him.

“I hope you’ll like being a bottom to me,” asked Grant, with a little hesitation.  “Yes, I’ve got a monster cock but I’m an expert at shaping it to fit most any guy and I know how to make it easy.  As I told Todd, I’ve always got more lube coming from my cock than any of us needs,” he added enthusiastically. 

“Hell, yes, being a bottom for you – is a chance of a lifetime.  I’ve never been with a muscle-god that had it all like you do – height, incredibly cut mass all over, vascularity, really Hollywood-like good looks, and such a beautiful big cock.  I’ve taken some big one’s over the years.  I think I can handle yours,” he added confidently.  “And, you’re so god damn sexy, I can’t believe how you turn me on,” he blurted out, even surprising himself.  “I know, Stan, I know.  Thanks for the kudos,” said Grant humbly

“Okay, Stan, get on the bench like I did for Todd before,” instructed Grant.  “Show me that great big beautiful ass of yours.  A little higher.  Yeah….yeah….  I’ve already got the pre-cum going.  You turn me on, too, Stan – big time.  And there’s some lube in all of that, too.  Just relax.  I’ll take it slow and easy.  I know my head is big,” Grant said reassuringly.

Not to miss an opportunity, Grant started to pose while he began pushing himself into Stan’s ass.  The guys started to clap.  Stan didn’t understand why until the guys told him that Grant was posing while he was pushing into Stan.  He was thrilled to be used this way by this one-of-a-kind muscle-god.   That’s a second thing about Grant, not only is he a non-stop cum machine, but he’s a non-stop poser as well.  God what an extraordinary sight to watch.

As Grant continued to push deep into Stan, Stan looked like he had died and gone to heaven.  He wiggled his butt to get the full effect of Grant’s huge steel pole.  He backed up once and a while to get Grant to push in harder and deeper.  Meanwhile, Grant kept giving us poses – double-bi’s, side chests, arms extended and flexed, and front lat spreads. 

Grant’s flexibility was amazing – that he could do all these poses and still drive hard into Stan.  “Fuck, I love this guys.  Fucking muscle is great.  But fucking muscle-god ass and posing at the same time is something else.  Makes me really horny,” exclaimed Grant.  “Hell, you guys can do this among yourselves, from now on, right?”  Grant demanded.  There was a lot head nodding and “yes, sirs”.

“Stan, you’re nice and tight, just the way I like it…nice and tight…yeah, I can feel you squeeze me…squeeze me again…yeah…I’m really in there tight and deep.  Lovin’ it,” Grant said enthusiastically.  “Now, let’s show these muscleheads a thing or two about fucking muscle,” Grant announced. 

“Relax.  Don’t worry, I’m not pulling out yet, at least.  I’m going to bring my arms around in front of you, grab you around your chest, and pull you into me,” explained Grant.  “Oh, fuck, am I gonna go for a ride on your cock?” asked Stan very excitedly. 

“You got it,” announced Grant.  Murmurs of encouragement and enthusiasm from the guys in the showers.  With Stan firmly enveloped in his huge arms, and with Stan’s own big arms dangling at the side, Grant stood up straight – effortlessly.  Yet, once again, Grant had shocked us.  We were astounded.  Thrilled to be present to see this friendly monster handle a smaller monster with such ease.

Still deeply plugged into Stan’s ass, Grant started walking around showing the guys – up real close – what it looked like to have Stan impaled on his cock.  His quads and calves were exploding in veined and hugely pumped muscles.  Now, 275 pounds of muscle meat was nothing for Grant to hold up.  Nothing for his big cock which everyone knew was doing a lot of the “holding up”.  The guys just flocked to them and focused especially on feeling up Grant’s arm, back, and shoulder muscles. 

Again, these muscles and all of Stan’s were covered in water, glowing, and slick to the touch.  Grant walked around like he was holding a rag doll – a massive muscleman rag doll, no less.  No strain, no exertion.  Stan was kept grabbing at Grant’s bulging and striated forearms and muttering “oh my god’s” one right after the other.

When they weren’t worshipping Grant’s exploding arms, shoulders, and back, they were down feeling up the huge bulges in Grant’s glutes, quads, and calves.  “Yeah, guys, feel it all.  I’m a one man impaling machine.  Feel these muscles do their work, compliments of our heavyweight, Stan,” Grant announced like a bull-horn. 

“Fuck, I could walk to the corner store and back and not feel the least bit tired.  I just have all this power in me, everywhere, especially in my cock.  Isn’t that right, Stan?” inquired Grant.  “Fuck, yes, I’ve been a bottom but never carried on a guy’s cock like this.  Grant, you are so fucking powerful..so damn strong…so sexy…I’m at a loss for words,” exclaimed Stan. 

“Well, if the cat’s got your tongue, maybe I can cure that if I pound your ass standing up,” announced Grant.  With that, he pushed and pulled Stan back and forth on this cock, hard and heavy.  He did this without moving his own body an inch. 

Such incredible power.  Stan was delirious.  Most the guys started jacking themselves off yet again and feeling up each other’s muscles.  They were just totally inspired – as they had been all afternoon – by Grant and his inhuman power and sexuality.

Stan started to beat himself off, too.  It didn’t take long and he exploded in his own set of cum volleys out onto the shower floor.  “Guess you like this, eh, Stan,” inquired Grant with no small amount of sarcasm.

“We’re not through yet, Stan, good buddy,” announced Grant.  In one swift motion, Grant pulled his right hand away and extended it out and began to flex his arm even more. The huge bicep and tricep, together with all the thick veins, was mind-boggling.  At the same time, he just tightened his one-arm vice-like hold on Stan.  The guys went nuts.  Grant was walking Stan around, impaled on his indestructible cock, and holding him up with just one of his big arms. 

Stan was both shocked and stunned that Grant to do this to him without any effort whatsoever.  We all started beating our meat even harder at this indescribable display of cock and arm strength by Grant. 

He paraded around so we all got a close look, feeling up both the bicep of his free arm, and the bicep and forearm of the arm holding Stan in place on his cock – and beating our cocks at the same time.  We had learned well how to make the most of this extraordinary muscle-god’s presence.

Bringing his free arm back, Grant lifted Stan off his steel pole.  Like Todd before him, he was a little wobbly and needed to be steadied by Grant’s strong hands.  Stan turned around and reached up and gave Grant the biggest and most powerful bearhug he could muster.  “God, thanks man, you are absolutely one of a kind.  I had no idea this could happen to me…let alone today…when I just came in for my regular workout.”  Stan shared that looking directly into Grant’s seductive eyes.

Through all of this I was mesmerized.  I also stayed hard longer than I ever have.  Due, no doubt to Grant’s infusion of his testosterone earlier today.  I was also incredibly grateful to have had many fantasies fulfilled by Grant in the gym and in the showers.  He gave of himself, unapologetically. 

He knew what these men wanted and what I had dreamed of for years.  And he has the unlimited strength, height, mass and sexuality to give it all to them and me.  And we were all very appreciative – stunned, really.  All of them came around to congratulate him and welcome him and me to the gym.  Some wanted to know our workout schedule.  It was too early for that. 

Some wanted to know for sure that he could be their trainer.  Again, too early for that.  Gus told us that he wanted to do some marketing and figure out a financial agreement that would work for him and us. 

Grant, in his loving way, put his big huge arm around my shoulders and pulled me into him.   He whispered how much he loved me, how much he appreciated my support, and hoped that he had made me happy today. 

I, of course, reassured him that I was forever his and loved how much he loved making me and others happy and helping our deeply desires come out in the open with other musclegods.   We kissed…lip locked…and he, this time, let my tongue win.  That’s just the kind of guy he is.  And he’s all mine.

Big ass naked Gus was unapologetically beside himself with enthusiasm and gratitude.  He gave Grant a huge long hug – another body fuck.  And then turned to me and apologized for not paying more attention to me.  He told me that he would host me much better in my next visit.  Since Grant had ripped out of his clothes, yet again, Gus was able to find some dry and super-sized clothes, that were still too tight, but that he could wear home.  I got supplied by Gus as well.

Before Grant and I walked out the door, we looked back into the shower room.   They all gathered their huge wet bodies in the entrance to the shower and gave Grant boisterous loud cheers.  Grant saluted them and they cheered even more.   What a sight!  So much masculine manhood.  So many huge muscles.  So much testosterone and sexual energy – all among very big men.  I knew I’d be taking many more pictures next time.

We left a little after dinner time to go home, have a meal, snuggle, and I’d explore his fantastic body and gorgeous face until I fell asleep, and he carried me into the bedroom.

What an extraordinary, unpredictable, totally unbelievable day it had turned out to be for me…and for Grant.  We’ve got something very special.  I am so grateful I opened the front door earlier in the day.  I can’t wait to see what we can do together, next.

Feedback welcomed and appreciated

No flames please

Copyright [email protected]

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

• 2 months later...