Angel: A Sequel - Part 5

msclvrtoo

(Author's note:  Important background of lust filled muscle worship (and who Grant really is) is in Parts 1 - 4 at the Bee Keeper's site under "msclvr".

I wanted to help inaugurate this new site with Parts 5 and 6 of this story...plenty of "sizzle" in these two parts.

Angel: A Sequel – Part V

By [email protected]

Introductions All Around (Things Start to Heat Up)

Reluctantly, I ditched fantasizing about Grant and all the would-be muscle-heads in the gym so I could focus on driving and parking.  Jeez, Grant is such a distraction for me.  I’ve got a constant hard-on.  And, we’re partners.  Clearly, though we have not known each other a day, we’re also in love. 

We’re in love because he has been watching and listening to me since the day I was born and knows me to my core – especially my addiction to muscle-gods and muscle-worshipping.  I still don’t get all that.  It’s complicated spiritual stuff.  I made a mental note to ask him to tell me more about all this when we were back home lying in each other’s arms.

I parked in the gym’s lot.  It was filled with big trucks, big bikes, and SUVs.  God, there has be a lot of muscle in that gym tonight with all that kind of equipment out here.  My fantasies got retriggered and I started to imagine some feats of strength that Grant could do that would just blow these guys away.  

“Yep, sounds like a plan, Paul.  I think I ought to restrain myself from showing my unlimited strength.  Otherwise, they’ll just get paranoid and fearful.  A lot of musclemen are a very insecure bunch.  If I give ‘em just a little super-strength muscle-god show, I bet they’ll be fascinated, lusty, and want more.   That I’m more than willing to do,” said Grant confidently.  It always startles me that he is always reading my mind.

I couldn’t believe how graceful Grant was in heaving his mammoth body through the small car door.   His muscle control is unbelievable.  His beautiful muscular glutes were on display through his skin tight shorts.  Unlike other muscle gods, he had a pair of muscle-packed glutes that were perfectly proportioned to rest of his inhuman sized body – no big bubble butt necessary— yet he has a very narrow waist.  He came around to my side of the car, got up real close to me, grabbed my hand and gave it a tight squeeze.  We were looking into each other’s eyes as he did that.  I, of course, was looking up, way up. 

My anxieties, which had been building up again, were gone.  We knew we could trust each other in these unchartered waters of a bodybuilding gym.  We knew we had each other’s backs.  At least I knew he had mine.  I had no idea how I could have his massive truly barn-door back.  I would soon find out.  I felt so small as I stood next to him in this very public place.   This was quite different from being next to him in my house.

Grant opened the door for me and I walked in first trying to feel secure and confident.  I instantly noticed that the place seemed to reek of sweat.  And God knows what else.  That was a definite turn-on.    I could feel Grant right behind me as I turned to the right and stared into the face of one very big, yet short, older power-lifting type of guy.  On his tight sport shirt and above his right protruding pec nipple, it said “Manager.”  He started to introduce himself to me, put his hairy hand out to shake mine, and then he just stopped dead in his tracks.  He was looking up, way up, at Grant. 

I knew he was in shock.  I went ahead and said, “Hi, I’m Paul and this is Grant.  We’re looking for a place to train.”  While I said this, I watched his eyes darting and racing – and his head moving -- all over every inch of Grant’s height, width, mass, and good looks.  “Shit, man,” as he looked up at Grant, “You are the biggest and most built guy I have ever seen and, believe me, I’ve seen a lot.  You sure as hell don’t look like you need to work out, either.  Where have you competed?  Haven’t seen you anywhere on the internet, either,” he asked bluntly and without apology.  No hand-shake or “Nice to meet you, Paul,” from him, yet.  He was too stunned and “sizing-up” Grant, if that’s really possible.

Needless to say, Grant was not the least bit intimidated.  I knew he was gonna enjoy this visit.  “What’s your name?” Grant asked politely, and with his deep bass voice.  “Oh, ‘cuse my manners.  I’m Gus and I own and manage this place,” he said matter-of-factly.  “Well, Gus, my partner here, Paul and I, have lived out in southern Idaho at least for most of my life.  I’ve had to run a pretty big family farm since my parents died years ago.” 

Grant continued.  “So I have never had any time to travel, let alone compete.  I just wanted to get as big as I could and built a gym with some big weights and equipment.  Been workin’ out for a long time.  Great genetics from my parents.  Paul helps with the housekeeping and book-keeping.  And, when he feels like it, may work out with me.  We decided to sell the farm and move to a big city, and that brought us here.  Actually, I’m thinkin’ I’d make a pretty damn good personal trainer for folks that want to lift or compete themselves.” Grant was so easy and casual and so sincere in telling this story.  His killer smile and mysterious “presence” or natural energy, already had Gus mesmerized.

All the while, his height and massive build had him tower over Gus.  I noticed quite a twinkle or glow in Grant’s eyes as he spoke.  He must be turning that on just for moments like this.  Just after he spoke and before Gus could say a word, Grant did a very masculine and virility-laden move by bringing his huge arms around in front of him and folding them on top of his naturally protruding chest. 

God, he was so sexy.  This showed off the fantastic width of his shoulders, his bulging delts, and his massive biceps and triceps.  All of it covered in veins and striations.   I, of course, couldn’t miss taking another gander at his big package jammed inside his very tight shorts.  Gus had already noticed it, too.

Other than his eyes, Gus hadn’t moved a muscle except for asking his questions.  And, just during this brief “checkin’ you out” chat, all the movement in the gym had also ground to a halt.  I looked around quickly and saw at least eight guys staring at Grant.  Some had put down their weights and looked up and just stared.  

They were all very big and muscular guys.  Some short and a couple of really tall monsters.  Some were lifters and more then a few looked like they were in competitive shape.  And, god, they were all wearing damn near nothing over their chests and package/glute areas.  I’d never seen a gym where guys could flaunt their huge and sexy bodies like this.  We couldn’t have picked a more perfect time and place.

“Well, Grant, you and your partner here would be welcome as members.  And, I’m always in the need for built personal trainers who can inspire the other members – especially those that want to compete.  You could do that in spades, for sure.  We can talk about that later but let me show the two of you around the gym, first.”  Gus was getting friendlier very quickly.

It was a tour Gus had probably given hundreds of times.  But the difference this time was that Gus was “parading” muscle-god Grant around, making sure he got up close to all the equipment and close to the guys that were trying to work out. They were very distracted by the enormity of Grant’s presence, his very tight jersey and shorts, and his very friendly smile. 

Gus said any number of times that Grant might become a personal trainer at the gym.  It was awesome to watch the mix of reactions to that possibility.  Some guys had a big smile on their face.  Others, pulled away while trying keeping an eye on Grant.  Some introduced themselves, often holding the handshake way too long, and having a hard time not taking too much time to check him out.  Grant was just as friendly as he could be.  He made it a point to compliment a couple of guys on parts of their physiques.  Their faces lit up like Christmas trees with compliments from this very tall and extremely well-built, sexy, and very handsome hyper-masculine male.

A couple of guys were bold enough to ask Grant about some of his measurements.  Of course, he had never been measured.  He and I both knew that.  Not missing a beat, he just told them that he’d like some help from them later in getting his measurements up-to-date.  They were so transparent with how “weak in the knees” they got over that possibility…and these were already pretty damn big and built guys, themselves.  

As the three of us made the rounds of the equipment, the guys looked like they were getting back to their reps but, in fact, they were just pretending, as best I could see.  They could not take their eyes off of Grant.  Gus was realizing he had just been given a marketing bonanza for his gym and was getting very enthusiastic about telling us how dedicated the members were.  He explained how members had won many competitions over the years.  Pictures were all over the otherwise dreary walls.

The bathroom and showers were not very big.  They were clean, however.  One really big and cut guy dropped his little towel – in shock -- the moment he saw Grant come in.  He was so dumb-struck, that he didn’t care that his pretty good-sized semi-hard cock and balls were there for all to see. 

Grant apologized for the interruption with a big knowing smile on his face.  The guy damn near fell all over himself to introduce himself, naked, to Grant, and shake his hand.  Like the others, Grant has this amazing way of connecting at the soul level with people, especially guys.  And they respond in kind.  It is amazing to be part of that dance of lust and excitement.

Outside the showers, Gus motioned Grant aside.  The two of them talked about something and Gus got all excited.  Grant looked at me and gave me a wink.

Gus went the front desk and clicked on the overhead speaker.  “Hey guys, I have a special treat for you.  Grant has agreed to stay here for a while and do some poses for us, and some feats of strength.  Unless someone has an objection, I’m going to bring the shades down, put a closed sign on the doors and lock them.” 

“I’ve got some hootch in my office and we can have ourselves a little private muscleman party here with Grant and his partner.  Any objections?” he asked confidently.  None.  In fact, a big round of applause rang through the building.   These guys were way more into power, strength, and muscle than I could have ever imagined.

While Gus did all the arrangements, Grant came over and asked if I was okay with what they were planning to do.  I told him I was thrilled to be with him doing whatever, especially with a bunch of other big muscle-head studs.  We both grinned at each other.  I could tell we also mutually and silently agreed this was not yet the place to kiss each other. 

A few of the guys starting coming up to Grant right away to ask him questions about training.   They were, to a man, a little startled that he had never competed.   One even said he looked like a morph from the internet.  Yet, his story seemed to reassure them, as if they needed any more reassurance given his massive, bulging, and vascular presence.  They just couldn’t stop looking at him, his muscles and his eyes.  He had them completely in his “grip”.  

The Party Really Gets Started

One of the biggest and most impressive guys asked Grant to give them a double-bi.  With his trademark sexy grin, he stepped back, took in a deep breath, which pushed his astonishing pecs out even more, and slammed both his arms up into exploding mountains of muscle, tendons, veins, and twitching muscle fibers.  We all watched his very tight jersey strain in a futile attempt to keep his muscles contained. 

Once again, the gym came to a dead stop.  Not since we arrived had any of them taken their eyes of off their new idol and hero.  “Whad’ya think guys?  Big enough for you or should I make them bigger,” Grant asked in his sexy bass voice.  “Shit man, give it all to us.  Show us what you got.  Pump those monsters,” hollered one big muscled enthusiast. 

It was nothing for Grant to not only add to the pump and size of each monstrous arm, but he also started the trade mark muscle-dancing technique of flexing and rotating his hands and fingers.  God, his forearms and arms were covered in networks of veins, thick and small.  His body fat was so low that his muscle fibers shown through the slightly shaded skin.   His ballooning traps and delts were equally enormous.  His very dramatic V-shape was breath-taking.  Then Grant said, in his deep booming voice, something I’d never thought I’d hear from him.  “I make big strong muscle men like you cum in their briefs when they get to feel up these muscles of mine,” he said proudly.  “Who’s gonna be the first victim?  Or, better yet, the first winner to touch me?” Grant challenged them.  He knew that, as a group, they were really into muscles, in more ways than one.  Holy shit.  God only knows where this is going. 

The same “enthusiast” stepped forward, with a mixture of apparent profound lust and excitement.  Grant looked down at him, pumped his arms even more, creating double peaks on his biceps, with a thick vein running down the length of each arm.  “Go ahead, guy, feel the hardness and cock-exploding size of these babies.  Yeah, you will never get even your big hands around my whole arm.  Yeah, all you can do is just try to squeeze them.”

“They don’t budge, ever.  Of course, they’re warm. Yeah, man, trace those veins…they feed these monster muscles 24/7.    Do the other side.  Looks like you’ve got some experience appreciating muscle-gods like me.  That iron bar in your shorts is a dead give away.  I take that as quite a compliment,” Grant proudly announced.  I was seeing a part of Grant I had only got a glimpse of back at my place.  I remember him telling me that he knows who he is and what he can do by having watched all of my muscle-worshipping fantasies over the years.  God, its like being a muscle-god with these guys is second-nature to him.  He knows what other musclemen, bodybuilders, and power-lifters really want.

“Holy mother of god, man, you are unbelievable.  Oh, shit, here it comes.  How…do you do that…to me?  Ohhhh….god…fuck…..yeah….yeah….fuck it almost hurts….and to feel your hard and massive arm at the same time….oh yeah….one more…..one more….that was great.  I’ve never met any man with arms like that and god knows I’ve been building my own arms for years.  Fuck.  You are something else.  It’s almost like you’re not human…” 

He had no idea how accurate he was.  He stepped back and pulled his tight shorts out and down and stuck his hand down into his package and rearranged what must have been one cum-soaked bulge.   Grant was soaking it in as the guy was soaking in the warmth of his own cum.    And I was watching Grant’s package start to grow and change shape.  I’d have given anything to be alone with him at that moment and worship his beautiful big basket.  I wonder if any of the other guys saw him change shape like that.

“Heck, guys, we’re just getting started,” Grant said enthusiastically.  Gus had come over and, to my surprise, joined in mauling Grant’s arms with his own big hairy arms and hands.  Grant shook out his arms and we watched all the muscles shift, swing, and jiggle back and forth.  Then he slammed into another double-bi pose.   “Grant, man, I don’t know how you did it, but you’ve done it big time.  We’ve never seen arms like this around here, never,” Gus said appreciatively.  “Hell, we’ve never seen a man built like you, either.  Not even close.” 

A couple of guys had started taking pictures with their cell-phones and were as giddy as little girls --  comparing the pictures on their cell phones to the real thing six feet away.  I also noticed almost all of them taking time to re-arrange their own packages – no apologies – no embarrassment.  Just turned-on testosterone-driven half-naked musclemen getting off on one of their own. 

This private party had lots of possibilities.  My cock had been hard since we entered the place and I was beginning to ache from it.   Damn, Grant was in his element and he clearly loved being worshipped as an extraordinarily hyper-masculine muscle-god by other muscle men. And, I was so proud to be his partner. 

“Okay, guys, let’s give Grant some room to pose here in the middle of the floor.  Step back and give him some space.  Drinks are over on the cabinet.  Help yourself,”  barked Gus.  After getting some drinks, they all gathered standing around in a semi-circle.  I thought of kindergarten kids and how they gather around their teacher.  Some of these guys were really built and sexy as hell. 

I chatted them up a bit and, being a courteous fellow, I asked them if I could feel their biceps.  Boy, what a treat.  Grant had really inspired these guys.  While they couldn’t hold a candle to him in the size and vascularity department, they had some really massive guns and appreciated an enthusiastic admirer like me.

They tried to get in front of each other in their own enthusiasm to show me what they had.  I guess being Grant’s partner gave me special privileges.  Fuck, my hands were all over these guys.  I had no idea I had so much muscle-talk in me.  They each got a shit load of compliments and appreciative groans from me.  And I got handfuls of hard muscle.  Some of their forearms were to die for.  For those, I tried to wrap both of my hands around the forearms, but I usually came up short.  I liked pumping the forearms with both hands like I was pumping a cock – two-handed.  They seemed to really like that.  One really muscular, hairy, and massive short guy grabbed at my own hard cock, looked me straight in the eye, and said I could have him anytime.  I almost lost it.  Damn, I was in seventh heaven.

And The Show Continues

Grant’s amazing and highly unusual height (I’d guessed earlier in the day he was around 6’8”), combined with his inhuman (if they only knew the real story) mountains of muscle all over his damn near fat free skin, made him stand out like a very big marbled Greek God statue right in the middle of the gym.  His skin tight jersey and extremely short shorts showed off his stunning v-taper, a rarity for a muscle god of his size.  His traps, even when relaxed, were beyond comparison to any mortal muscle-god. 

When we weren’t looking and lusting after his incredibly sexy bulging package, we were speechless at the unheard-of size of his quads, sets of huge tear-drops, and all the other muscles and crevices that compose legs defying description.  His calves were equally explosive and he wasn’t even flexing any of this. 

I started to imagine what he could do in a tug-of-war with a tank.  Yet, again, because of his exceptional height, he might look like a morph of the internet, but he was totally and completely proportionate – head to toe.  I know that added immeasurably to his sex appeal to me, and certainly to these men who really know how appreciate a spectacular man like this.

He stood at the front of the semi-circle.  The lighting at that part of the gym was actually pretty good and helped show off all of his deeply chiseled features to very good advantage.  His fat-free and slightly tanned skin made him look oiled and ready to take any contest he wanted to enter. 

Since he knows me so well, he knows I go bat shit when muscle-gods go into a Superman pose, jutting out their arms and putting their hands on their waist.  He read my mind, of course.  God, I can’t tell the difference between love and lust any more. Certainly not with him.  And he still had his jersey and shorts on!  Wait till they see him in his bulging black jock-strap – just barely holding all of him in and the straps stretched to their limit.

Much to my surprise, the guys gave him a spontaneous round of enthusiastic applause – just for standing there like that in the Superman pose.  The applause was even peppered with a few whistles of admiration.  He just grinned and told us in his booming voice that he was glad to be appreciated so much.  What a hell of a fucking understatement that was.  These guys were lusting, drooling, and restless to see all of him.  They were not going to be disappointed.  Cell phone cameras were clicking away big time.

“Hey men, I’d like a volunteer to come pull down my tight jersey sleeve off my delts and onto my biceps and triceps.  I think you might want to see me pump up again and burst out of these tight sleeves.  I’m feeling like I want to be unconstrained,” he said teasingly.  Another round of applause and cat-calls.  One of the very tall and built guys came up to the center right up close to Grant.   They smiled at each other.   They guy moved in, intentionally, close enough to push his own damn big protruding basket up into Grant’s even bigger basket. 

“Yeah, man, let’s feel that big bulging muscle package of yours’,” said Grant in a voice dripping with sex.  “Shove it into me…right up into mine….let me feel that thick big hard-on you’re carrying,” he added.  Very quietly the muscleman said “Fuck, I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I want you so bad.  I’ve never wanted a man more than I want you, Grant.  I want to be like you.   I want to be in you,” he said passionately.   “You play your cards right and get along with my partner, Paul, we might get a three-some or something going,” Grant said equally quietly.

With that, the tall man reached up and around Grant’s unflexed right arm and struggled and pulled the jersey sleeve down onto his bicep and tricep.  While he did that, he took advantage and copped a long feel of Grant’s amazing warm mass of veined muscles.  Not taking his eyes of Grant’s seducing eyes, he moved over and did the same with the left sleeve…massaging up and around the tricep and bicep before he pulled the jersey down.  “Oh god, thank you,” the man said.  “The pleasure is mine, too, man.  I like to know when I can make a difference in men’s lives.  Ask Paul.  He’ll tell you all about what it’s like to be with me,”  Grant said very nonchalantly.

As a parting jesture, Grant jammed his basket down onto the tall guy’s basket.  Talk about alpha male domination.  Grant was really getting’ into this.  The guy stepped back into the semi-circle visibly shaken --- yet with a smile on his face.  His left hand went into his shorts and he rearranged his basket, with his hard-cock now jutting up toward his left hip.  I would have given anything to go over to him and give my trade-mark basket massage and chew on his bulge in his tight shorts.

“I’m gonna explode one sleeve at a time so you guys will have a couple of chances to see the real thing – not some fantasy.  I’d suggest you come in closer.  For those of you with videos in your camera, you can get as close as you want,” instructed Grant.  My god, the instant jostling for positions around his arms was amazing.  These guys were unabashedly thrilled to be around Grant and be so close to having a one-of-a-kind muscle-god shred sleeves with a flex. 

Sleeves Destroyed

Keeping his left arm in the Superman position, Grant raised his right and smiled, and took in a couple of breaths.  I actually think he does that just for effect.  He started a pump that quickly equaled what he had done moments ago.  “Go man, go.”  “Bust that mother-fucking sleeve.”  “Yeah, pump it…pump it harder.”  “Do it, man, do it.”  To a man, they seemed breathless with anticipation.  Grant pumped harder and the crevices and veins became even more pronounced. 

With the appearance of the second peak on his bicep muscle, the jersey had reached its limit.  With a couple of more grunts, the jersey sleeve split wide open at the peak.  “Holy shit, holy shit.”  “Damn, look at that.”  “Fuck, man, that is amazing,” They were astounded at seeing this first-hand.  Grant kept pumping and the sleeve actually began to shred even more.  God, it was so damned sexy.  “Got those pictures you wanted?” asked Grant with well-justified pride.   Some guys were just hootin’ and hollerin’.  And some were just dumb-founded…with their mouths and eyes wide open, and their hands giving their packages some hard massages.

“Here, get this shot,” Grant instructed again.  He easily leaned over, gave his bicep a long kiss, and then started licking it.  The cameras were going nuts.  Then he did something I’ve only read about.  He moved his forearm and hand onto his bicep and started massaging the entire top of the bicep muscle with his big thick hairy fingers.  His forearm muscles, cords and veins were jumping all over the place. 

Holy fuck, I’d never thought that would be really possible.  But there he is.  The guys were going almost delirious over all this muscle.  When they weren’t clapping and whistling, they continued rubbing their hard cocks, some digging deep into their shorts and jock-straps.   What a scene.  Grant, surrounded by all these geeked muscleheads, turning a posing routine into a muscle-sex show.  Jeez, he had really been reading my fantasies over the years, not missing a thing.  Gus was part of this, clearly relishing Grant’s inspirational god-like presence in the gym.

With Grant still holding the incredible flex, one guy went behind him, grabbed pieces of the jersey in both hands, and held them up and off the massive arm so guys could take more pictures.  I never knew a bicep could have so many veins and crevices.  I knew I was going to make sure we got some of these pictures for ourselves. 

“Ready for round two?” Grant said slyly.  “Bring it on.”  “Pump that fucker.”  “Yeah, do it again.”  They were really fired up.  Grant dropped the right arm, placing his hand on his hip as part of the Superman pose.  “Who wants to put their hands around my arm and feel the sleeve as I shred it into little strips?” he asked seductively. 

Shit, I’ve never seen so many big guys move so fast.  One of the taller guys won out and positioned himself behind Grant.  Grant lifted his arm.  The guy tugged at that sleeve edge to make sure it was still over the huge unflexed bicep.  Both men knew they were posing for pictures.

Grant, looking lovingly at his monster left arm, took in a few breaths.  The guy made sure his hands were wrapped around the bicep as much as possible, which really wasn’t very possible at all.  With more shouts of encouragement, Grant started very methodical pumps and the whole arm began to expand.  This time it is was slow.  God, it was like an act of sex, like doing a slow fuck.  Grant was one hell of a showman. 

The muscle-heads jostled around each other for a closer look.  The guy with his hands around Grant’s bicep had a big grin on his face.  And, boom.  The edge of the sleeve started splitting.  There was too much noise to hear it rip.  Grant kept splitting the sleeve up toward the rest of the bicep.  The guy looked in awe as his hands felt the shredding actually happen under his hands. 

Cell phones were still snapping away.  Grant, looking at the guy holding his bicep and the torn sleeve, asked him, “I bet you’re really glad you’re here today, aren’t you?”  “Fuck, I never thought I’d feel something like this.  You are one awesome dude, awesome,” he added very appreciatively. 

There was another round of applause and whistles.  Grant dropped his arm and extended both arms and shook them out.  The shredded sleeves, up to his striated delts, and hanging loose over his biceps, were grist for more picture-taking by these new-found muscle-god worshippers and Grant’s new personal fan-club.

I was transfixed.  It is such turn on to watch all these musclemen get absolutely head-over-heels with Grant.  Grant just has a way, with his eyes and his other-than-human-energy glow, of deeply touching the longings and desires of these guys.  I had not expected such a reaction from them – or any group of men for that matter.   We were in taboo territory for a lot of body-builders and power-lifters, or so I had thought. 

Yet these guys, damn near to a man, including old Gus, were breaking those taboos left and right, without apologies or any self-consciousness.  They loved what Grant is, what he stood for, and what he is able to do with his muscles.  They loved his good looks.  They loved that he paid attention to them and teased them, even though they were all big guys in their own right. 

Sure, the drinks had loosened them up.   Yet, they were more than willing to “cross the line” and worship Grant for his hyper-masculine sexuality.  Hell, they saw it in themselves, and what they wanted from other muscleheads.  You would have thought they’d all been given lust-inducing drugs, judging by their kid-like excitement and man-like muscle lust. 

I had to remind myself that this was really for real…that I was not inventing Grant and these guys in my head…or writing a fiction story about our encounters for the gay readership on the internet.  Grant was real and we had very quickly developed a very special relationship that even my dreams had not anticipated.  I was feeling very grateful, in addition to being consumed with lust like the rest of them.

Next Round

All of a sudden some hollering started and before I knew it they were all screaming to Grant to “take it off,” “take it off,” “take it off.”   Grant stood there in his Superman pose, just looking around at each of them, in the eye, and letting the roar build.  These guys weren’t holding anything back.  They wanted him to take the rest of his tight jersey off.  And, I’m sure they wanted him to take off his shorts and jock-strap off, too.  They wanted to see him pose in all his muscular naked glory.  I’m sure they wanted to see his big hard cock, too. 

Grant just smiled his big toothy grin.  He knew what they wanted.  I could tell.  I knew he was ready to give it all to them…all of it…no holds barred.  After all, the doors were locked and the shades were down.  And, as a group, they had all bonded around having Grant among them.  

Nobody was going to interrupt this lust-filled feasting on muscle and all of them were ready for whatever happened.  I’ve never seen more men rub their cocks and crotches at the same time.  Each of them was in their own private world of muscle, intensely focusing on Grant, their personal muscle-god, in the flesh, and what he could offer them. 

“Well, since you ask, I think I’m ready to get rid of this mangled jersey.  Maybe when we get together next time, I’ll do a full lat and back spread and split the back of the shirt.  Or, with a side chest pose, split the shirt down my pec cleavage.  I bet you’d all get off on that.  Somebody could take the ripped sweat-filled cloth home as a souvenir and jack-off with it.  I like to know my skimpy clothes are used as cum-rags,” he said calmly.  They were hanging on his every word.  “Today, let’s get down to business quicker.  I need another volunteer to help pull this jersey up and off me.  Who wants to be the lucky volunteer?”  Again, there was a mad scramble to get in front of him and be picked for the honor.  They were like kids, but very big kids.

“What’s your name?” and Grant pointed to a fairly young man, medium height, with a very well muscled physique.  He was drop dead gorgeous, too.  “Stan, sir,” he said shyly.  “OK Stan, you’re my man,” announced Grant.  The rest of the guys stepped back into the semi-circle but the circle had gotten much closer to Grant than it was when we started.  Stan was nervous as he stepped in front of the god-like behemoth.  Grant dwarfed him in every way.  “Where do you want to start, Stan?  I’m in your hands, so to speak,” Grant inquired, with a good laugh.

Without saying a word, Stan stepped closer and gently put his hands on either side of Grant’s very narrow waist.  He held them there, just feeling the power and heat coming off of Grant.  Then he slowly moved them up and grabbed either side of the jersey.  It was tight even at its bottom – giving quite a preview of Grant’s ab muscles, extremely defined obliques, and everything else.  Some of the guys had stepped around to the side to take more pictures.

“Whaddya’ think Stan.  Like what you see?  Like what you feel?  Can you smell my man scent yet?  Ever been so close to someone like me before?”   Grant fired these questions off fast.  Stan didn’t know what to say.  “I guess the answer is “yes”, right Stan?” Grant was drilling down – in a friendly way --  on pronouncing Stan’s name slowly and frequently…knowing that that would get Stan even more excited.  Stan began lifting the shirt up. 

Grant’s abs, which had just barely been hidden before, began to show.  Even though I’d seen Grant nude earlier in my home, his abs were just incredible.  Eight thick horizontal plates, surrounded by deep crevices.   Muscle fibers and striations were everywhere.  A few bulging veins started out in the middle plates and went down into his crotch.  His light dusting of dark hair added to an indefinable aura of intense male sexuality and power.   It was actually pretty easy for Stan to get the jersey this far.  Grant’s enormous jutting pecs were another story.

“Here, let me help you, Stan.” With that, Grant lifted his huge arms and placed them on Stan’s shoulders.   That gave Stan some much needed leverage to wrestle the jersey up and over Grant’s thrusting pec shelf.  Stan seemed to start shaking.  He was surrounded by huge muscles.  There was dead silence in the gym.  All the guys were intensely focused on this evolving muscle revealing display. 

Stan took a small step back and began pulling the jersey over Grant’s pecs.  He struggled.  It was a very tight fit.  He pulled, one side, than the other.  Grant’s head started to get covered by what was left of the jersey as more of his abs and lower chest were revealed in all their massive and cut glory. 

With one more step back, Stan had the leverage to put all of his own not insubstantial strength into a final pull that literally popped the jersey off of Grant’s delts and arms.  He stood there, almost like he was in shock, holding the flimsy jersey in his hands and just looking at up at Grant’s now exposed upper body. 

There was another round of applause.  Grant shook himself out again…causing all of his upper body muscles to shift back and forth in waves of muscled and veined slabs of warm flesh.  Stan, still in awe, stepped back into the circle, clutching his reward.  “Hey, Stan, thanks for the help.  I hope you enjoy yourself tonight,” Grant announced.  He added a wink just for good measure.  It was cool to watch the guys pat this young stud on his broad back as if he had run a marathon or set a new weight-lifting record.

Now, down to just his bulging shorts and jock-strap, Grant began a series of poses that triggered yet another round of applause.  This time it was non-stop applause.  They couldn’t get enough of Grant’s massive and cut musculature.  Grant’s light chest hair just added to his lust-inspiring masculinity.  Veins and muscle fibers were evident everywhere.  First, it was another double-bi that, once again, flabbergasted these already big turned-on musclemen. 

Then he artfully moved into a side chest pose that not only accented his amazing shoulders and arms, but showed us what a really huge pec shelf he had…especially flexed.  His nipples were absolutely beautiful.  The size of silver dollars.  Pointed down because of his pec mass.  Little tiny nubs surrounding each areola and nipples the size of large thimbles.  All of this was encircled by a light covering of chest hair.   

His leg poses, along with the side-chest pose, just blew minds.  The huge strips of muscle, split by crevasses, created a leg width and thickness unheard of among even the most built super-heavyweight bodybuilders, beyond even the most massive powerlifters.  He pumped his side chest of couple of times just to make sure we weren’t missing anything.  I was sure somebody was gonna yank out their cock and pump themselves right there.

The applause wasn’t stopping and neither was Grant.  He faced the circle and gave us a truly shocking combination of hands behind his head, upper body and abdominals flex, with an extension flex of his huge right leg.  Veins, large and small, criss-crossed, the mountains of hard muscle.  Shocking in the sense that he exuded extraordinary power and muscle definition.  He looked like he was going to crush his head with his biceps. 

His etched obliques and abs shifted back and forth as he moved his body from side to side – at the same time shifting his leg position so that the massive muscles, tendons, and veins were just exploding underneath his fat-free skin.  His huge basket – in the center of all this mass of muscle -- commanded our eyes to make it center of attention.  God knows it had my attention.  Fuck, I was going to have to blow a load here pretty damn quickly.

The next pose was something else entirely.  He went down into a most muscular crab stance and then pumped his muscles repeatedly until it looked like he was going to explode out of his skin.  His already massive traps now came into even more prominence.  Beautiful mounds of strips of muscle and striations sweeping down from the top of his thick corded neck down to his striated upper deltoids. 

The guys were whistling and hollering with complete abandon.  He, all of him, was theirs.  And they were his.  We were at a new level of passion for muscles and the physique of a true god.  He held this most muscular crab pose, pumped it some more, and pivoted all around the semi-circle so each guy could get a complete eye-full of candy and take pictures that they’ll jack-off to for years.  For them, for me, he was the ultimate fulfillment, ultimate embodiment, of muscle, sex appeal, and masculine power.  And we hadn’t even yet seen some amazing feats of strength by this gift of masculine manhood –this god of men.

Getting Down to Business

The powerful momentum from this start of his posing routine was only exceeded by the sexual energy surrounding us.  Grant knew that, and announced that he would take another volunteer to help him take his shorts off.  Another scramble.  This time he picked an older guy, a little on the short side but covered in thick masses of muscle and body hair. 

He was clearly one very powerful lifter who, you would think, would never be intimidated by any man.  However, Grant was proving to be the exception.  Once again, guys stepped back into a circle, even smaller than the last time.  They wanted to be up close, real close.  This fire-plug of a muscleman stood in front of Grant and, much to everyone’s surprise, began exploring Grant’s pecs slowly, very slowly. 

Without saying a word, Grant flexed them – bouncing them up and down, rolling them from the top of the pec to the bottom of the pec and back again, and then left and right.   It truly was one hell of a sex act.  The guy punched them a few times.  No give.  “So, I bet you are one hell of a strong guy.  You certainly have the mass.  What’s your name?” asked Grant, like he was always interviewing worshippers.  “I’m Tom,” he said.  “You are one of a very few men who have ever got me turned on like this.  I’ve been around.  I’ve been mostly worshipped  -- not the worshipper.  You, however, trigger something deep in me.  And, boy, am I ever glad I’m here,” Tom said with a sense of gratitude.  A lot of guys were nodding in agreement. 

“Yep, you like a lot of other guys here, are having trouble keeping your hard cocks in your pants. Right?”  Grant observed.  “Fuck, yes,” retorted Tom.  “You damn well know the amazing power you have,” he added with an edge.   “OK,” said Grant, “Let’s take a look at the center of that power and you can help me uncover it.  You game?  After all we men, especially those of us who work to build ourselves up big and strong, need to let others know what this center really means to us,” explained Grant.

With that, Tom, surprised us all by getting down on his knees so his face was just below Grant’s package.   Grant is just that tall.   The room went silent waiting to see what Tom would do next.  His big arms and hairy hands moved up to the straining button that was holding the tight shorts on Grant’s narrow waist.  He unbuttoned the button and the shorts pulled off to either side exposing either side of the partially zipped zipper.  “Holy fuckin’ mother of god,” Tom muttered loud enough for all of us to hear. 

In a very slow and intentional way, he brought the zipper down.  As he did this, the shorts pulled even further apart exposing Grant’s pristine black jock strap that we had bought in the sporting goods store a few hours earlier.  Grant’s massive bulge was now thrusting way out away from his shorts, surrounded by the unzipped sides that opened into muscle-sex heaven.  The blackness of his huge pouch and straps added even more an aura to him – he truly was visually addicting.  And these guys and I were truly addicted.

“Alright, Tom, now that you got the preliminaries over with, why don’t you reach around and try to pulling these shorts down off these legs – these columns of marble?” Grant said suggestively.  Instead, Tom, probably due to his own experiences of being worshipped, wrapped his hairy arms around Grant’s waist and pulled his face up into the bulging black jock-strap.  Cheers and whistles erupted again. 

It was pretty clear that Tom had a major basket fetish, too.  Using his arms around Grant’s waist, he did his best to muscle Grant into his face, and push himself into Grant’s package…a package that thrust way out into the room, straining the pouch and the straps.  We could see his head moving all over Grant’s basket.  We all knew he was chewing on and licking Grant with a passion.  Tom’s huge flexing back muscles were a sign of how much muscle and pressure he was exerting to feel this mother-load of Grant’s sex. 

This went on for a minute or two while all of us watched in lustful envy.  Then Tom leaned back and began pulling down the high cut bottom of each leg’s covering.  Even with his very thick arm muscles, it was a struggle for Tom to get each moving down Grant’s unflexed quads.  The massiveness of Grant’s quads were, like the rest of him, unequalled. 

Meanwhile, Grant was maintaining his Superman pose, along with a very satisfied smile on his handsome face.  Slowly the jock straps covering Grant’s tight glutes appeared.  Finally, Tom was able to pull down enough fabric so that Grant’s whole jock-strap package was exposed.  Grant sported a sexy black patch of hair, very seductively peeking up and over the top of the jock cup. 

Grant stepped out of both legs as Tom pulled the shorts away.  “And you can take those home with you, too, Tom,” said Grant graciously.  “Hell, never, never, have I been this close to so much muscle and so much bulge in a package.  Being this close to you, standing there in your black jock-strap, is a muscle worshipper’s dream come true.  You are one hell of a spectacular man, my friend,” said Tom, once again, appreciatively.  “Glad you like it, Tom.  You certainly know how to make me feel good.  Loved your face grinding into my package, especially when you tried to force me into your face,” exclaimed Grant.  “You are a very strong man and I bet you are really good at helping guys live out their muscle-worshipping fantasies,” he added.   “Nothing like you, Grant, nothing like you.  You are the man,” added Tom somewhat breathlessly.

Almost Exposed

After Tom stepped back into the semi circle that now resembled a close huddle, Grant gave us the gift of a few more mind-boggling poses.  He spun around and pumped himself into back double-bi.  He was so cut, wide, and so massive – all from a totally new angle.  A few guys were close enough and took the big step of feeling up Grant’s mountains of back arm muscles  -- layers upon layers of cut muscle.  

He grunted his welcome of the feel of their hands.  He shifted into a back flex that was an amazing display of the proverbial Christmas tree and what looked like that famous bag of squirming eels that muscle-worshippers have been writing about for years. 

More hands began exploring the muscles and cuts in his stunning back.  Then he moved into a back lat spread that showed his inhuman size.  The enormous width of his back was, once again, a testimony to the unlimited muscular power he possesses.  

The guys couldn’t get enough of his back and kept urging him on to push it even bigger.  He easily obliged them.  Their hands went everywhere – down the spinal column, around to the sides, down to his amazingly small waist, and up around his huge traps. 

“Man, you guys sure know how to make me really feel welcomed,” reported Grant.  “I think you’ll like how I’ll train you.  But now we’ve got one more piece of unfinished business.  My cock has been so damn fuckin’ hard for the past couple of hours.  It hasn’t had anywhere to go but get squashed up into my balls in my jock-strap.  I know you know how uncomfortable that feels.  Hell, given what I see on most of you, you guys are probably feeling the same thing.  Am I right?” he challenged them. 

A chorus of affirming expletives confirmed Grant’s observation.  “Well, I’ll start us off.  Again, I need a volunteer to get me out of this thing.  Then I want you guys to lose all those sweaty shirts and shorts and let me get a gander of your muscles and your packages in your jock straps or briefs…whatever you’ve got on.  Show me some poses.  Then we’ll take it from there.  OK?” Again, he was challenging them.  Nobody objected. 

Yet nobody stepped forward.  “Guys, we’re all musclemen here.  And we know what we like.  I know you’ll really like what I’ve got hidden right now.  You’ll especially like it when I get rock hard and my 14” steel pipe bounces around while I pose some more.  Just for you today.  OK, who’s gonna help me unleash my monster?” he demanded.  He wasn’t kidding.

Much to my excitement, the biggest and tallest guy stepped forward, standing face to face to Grant.  He was one hell of massive bodybuilder in his own right.  He also sported a good size package in his own tight shorts.  He was wearing a wife-beater t-shirt that showed off some very big muscles and cuts.  And, he was still a good six inches shorter than Grant.   “I’m Pete and most guys around here know that I like to be worshipped and have quite a following of muscle-worshippers – mostly men.  I make no apologies for that.  But you’re being here has flipped the tables on me.  I like it.  Make no bones about that, either.  I’ll do the honors and strip you of your jock-strap.  Fuck, I like posing in the nude with a hard-on for guys, myself.  I especially get turned on when they give me a blow job while I’m posing…if you get my drift,” said Pete in a manner of fact way. 

“Cool, Pete.  I always like to be with men who appreciate what I do.  You certainly have the build and the good looks to have a hell of a following.   You know what to do now,” instructed Grant.  It was quite a turn-on for all of us to see this big good-looking guy get down on his knees just like Tom did. 

Holy shit, what a sight.   Grant, the muscle-god to beat all muscle-gods, being worshipped by another muscle-god.  Once again the room was quiet, waiting to see how Pete would strip Grant of his jock-strap.  He didn’t waste any time or any opportunity. 

Just like Tom before him, he wrapped his big muscular arms around Grant’s waist and pulled his jock strap pouch into his face and, at the same time, pushed hard into Grant’s package.  After a few moments indulging his own basket fetish, it was clear he was on a mission. 

He wanted to turn Grant on so much that his big cock would just push out one of the sides of the straining pouch.  The question in my mind was whether Grant would let him do that or not.  The answer came pretty fast.

Grant started groaning and moaning in ways none of us had heard so far that afternoon.  He started gyrating his hips and pushing himself into Pete’s face hard, really hard.  I thought Pete might get a bloody nose from the near violence of their meeting face to hard pouch.  Grant started a round of muscle-sex talk with expletives that we’d heard from the other guys but certainly not from Grant – at least up to now. 

Pete knew what he was doing by chewing hard on Grant’s thickening cock.  The pouch began to extend way to one side from the pressure of Grant’s hardness.  Pete just chewed all along the cock’s length with even more passion.  Grant was letting Pete have his way.  What a role reversal! 

Then, right before our eyes, the enormous ridged red crown of Grant’s cut 14 inch monster shoved its way out between his crotch and the pouch.  I’d seen Grant’s cock earlier in the day and knew we were in for quite a sight.  Pete pulled back.  We all moved in closer and saw a monster cock that defies description. 

It was dark and covered in veins.  The ridge down the top was surrounded by hard lengths of thick muscle.  Guys were gasping at how both very thick and very long this piece of extraordinary manhood was.  Grant had not been exaggerating.  His tennis-sized balls were still in the pouch.

To finish his stripping of Grant, Pete reached around and grabbed the straps around Grant’s glutes and pulled down hard.  Not hard enough.  The pouch was still jammed up at the top of Grant’s cock.  He brought his hands around and, grabbing both sides of the waist band, pulled down hard again.  Grant’s cock sprung up high.   

He bounced his monster as if to make a point.  He sure as hell didn’t need to.  His balls, not surprisingly, were huge.  The small dark tuft of pubic hair was sexy as hell.  The guys were, once again, stunned.  They’d never seen a man, let alone a muscle-god with this kind of equipment.  Pete pulled the strap down and Grant stepped out of it.

Pete stood up and backed into the huddle.  “Hell, man, god, does that feel good.  I guess I just needed some air after all this action this afternoon.  Thanks, Pete. You’re good.  Very good.  I’ll send some of my future worshipping customers your way,” said Grant approvingly. 

“Alright, feast your eyes on naked muscle power.  Everything I have is out here for your viewing pleasure.  Snap away.  By the way, Pete, you can keep the strap if you want,” Grant added.  The cameras were clicking and flashing on overload.  These guys were going nuts. 

Grant gave us another explosive side chest pose.  From our side view, his thick muscular cock stood out like a flagpole.  He changed sides and gave us another view of his pose, with his cock bobbing up and down.  He did that on purpose.  It was very, very sexy. 

Then he gave us another one of his most musculars.  Not only were we trying to grasp the enormity of his cut muscles and symmetry, but we also were trying to absorb the addition of the biggest cock any of us had ever seen or will probably ever see.  I couldn’t wait to get Grant home and go at it once again with him…all to myself.

“God, you guys are great.  Now it’s your turn, Grant announced authoritatively.”  He wanted them to make good on his challenge he made to them earlier. “Gus, you’d better get these guys more lubricated.  They may need it.  The party’s just starting,” Grant urged.

As these muscleheads started to take off their small, sweat-soaked t-shirts, shorts, and sweaty cum-soaked jock-straps. My mind was reeling.   We hadn’t even gotten to the point of these guys taking Grant’s measurements.  They had no idea of Grant’s unlimited strength and what he could do with weights that defied human efforts, and what he could do using them as human weights.  And, shit, god only knows what would happen if they went into the showers with Grant.   This was turning out to be one hell of an introduction to this unusual gym.

Grant came over to me, cock bobbing and way out ahead of the rest of his body.  I could tell he was really proud of himself and excited about getting these guys getting off.  “Paul, my special friend, I hope you didn’t feel too ignored while I was in the spot-light there.  Knowing you, I was hoping you’d be gettin’ off on the show, too,” he said with a look of concern.  He started gently massaging the back of my neck and shoulders with his big powerful hands. 

“Oh, Grant, it was amazing.  I was stunned that you got these musclemen to think and do things they would never do, especially among themselves.  It was really hot.  And I got off on it, big time.  I ache so much right now.  No, I sure as hell did not feel ignored,” I added.  “Well, we’ve got to deliver real-time on those fantasies you just had.  Knowing these guys, nobody will give a hoot if you blow your load during the next phase of  our introductions,” he said with a big ass grin.  “Hell, you’ll be doing what they’ll be doing,” he added with supreme confidence.

Part VI to follow

Feedback welcomed.  No flames please.

Copyright©[email protected]

• Upvote 4

• 1 month later...

I'm not sure exactly why no one decided to comment, but this is a great story. I really love how Grant just continues to fulfill everyone's desires!

Great job and keep writing!