Dearest Jaypat:

Satiate

verb (used with object), satiated, satiating.
to supply with anything to excess, so as to disgust or weary; surfeit.
to satisfy to the full; sate.
adjective

Striated

adjective
marked with striae; furrowed; striped; streaked.

Extremely well-conditioned bodybuilders often see striations in various muscle groups; those muscles are said to be striated.

It's entirely possible that a bodybuilder's muscles are so incredibly striated that he feels satiated, simply satiated, as a result...but given that there's NO SUCH THING AS TOO BIG (or too built or too striated), that seems unlikely.

Your biggest fan...

Richard

Also (as always):

Fan-fucking-tastic! Nobody does it better!

You've knocked another one out of the park Jaypat! My favorite part was that their relationship evolved along with the muscle growth and in the end they both matured and were no longer master and slave, but two companions, two equal partners. I say this because in the end Troy had the choice to grow bigger than Bryan but he decided to be just as big, so they could start a new phase as two unstoppable musclefreaks. Fantastic!

Congratulations!

• Upvote 3

I absolutely loved it!  The physical descriptions are perfect, and the description of the attitude change really made the story. 

p.s. I did catch the same issue that arpeejay mentioned, but my mind "autocorrected" it.  :)