Old Man Stevens - Part Sixteen

londonboy

“Please, Mr. Stevens, fuck me now,” Bruiser said out of nowhere. “If I don’t pop soon I’m going to explode.”

It was clear the man was so ready to bust a major wad that he did not wish to wait even one more second. It was also clear by the purple color of his balls that Bruiser was using all of his remaining strength to not spurt buckets of cum. Bud Stevens could never pass up helping a man in need – it was partly because he was a good guy, but mostly because he was now so fucking strong that he had nothing to fear and could do almost anything. He also dearly wanted to plow the big muscleman - something awful. He figured the huge fireman could take more of a pounding than any other guy around – and Bud wanted to pound hard. He walked over to Bruiser, grabbed him at both sides of the waist, and lifted the large man into the air – as if he were as light as a small pillow. Bud teasingly brought Bruiser’s tight balls to his face and rubbed them against his bristly beard. The fireman moaned out loud and then began to plead.

“No, please sir, not yet! I want to hold on longer. Hoisting me up is one thing, but please don’t tease me with your beard!” screamed Bruiser.

“You’ve never been picked up before, have you, Bruiser?” Bud asked, pulling the man’s body away from his face.

“No sir,” the man replied, “I’ve always been too big.”

“Too big? Damn, son, you’re small. Well, you’re pretty small compared to me, boy,” Bud answered. “And you’re very light. Here, let’s lift your body with just one hand.”

My huge muscleman tossed Bruiser’s body in the air and then let his ass come down on Bud’s upturned right palm. He then quickly pressed what anyone would say was a large man into the air – easily. The strength from Bud was mind-blowing to the other dude – he squirted out a big gob of pre-cum and it dripped down to the floor. It was pretty clear that Bruiser was about to lose his battle with his cock – and Bud didn’t want that to happen – not yet, anyway. He stopped pressing the big man up and down and just held him at shoulder height. Bruiser was breathing loudly out his mouth – like a woman giving birth. He really did not want to explode.

“Hey Rogers,” Bud yelled. “Tell me something I should know about plowing your husband.”

“He likes it hard and fast, sir,” Rogers quickly replied. “I can never thrust hard enough or fast enough for him. But be careful, he screams louder than the engine’s siren.”

“Damn, that statement almost made me lose a load, myself,” Bud responded. “Is it okay with you Rogers if I give your big man his wish. It would also give me great pleasure.”

“He’s all yours, sir,” Rogers said as he started pumping his own huge cock in anticipation. “I’d like him to have a pounding he’ll never forget.”

“How about it, Bruiser,” Bud said, “you want me to air fuck you so hard that you’ll remember me for the rest of your life every time you sit down. It would make me happy to plow you and never let your feet touch the ground. That would thrill you, wouldn’t it, stud?”

“Aw fuck, yes sir,” Bruiser replied, throwing his head back and letting out a cowboy-like yell. The guy was clearly ready to ride the big bucking bronco that was easily holding him in the air with one hand. “We just can’t kiss, sir. I save my lips only for my husband.”

“I so respect that, Bruiser. Not to worry, there’s really only one thing I’m interested in attacking and I believe it’s going to be a lot tighter than your mouth. How about we make you do some screaming?” Bud responded.

Bud then dropped the big fireman and caught him again at the waist. There was no way Bruiser’s feet were going to hit the ground – not for a while. Mr. Stevens wanted to plow and there was going to be absolutely nothing stopping him. Without even realizing it, I had grabbed my own hard meat and was standing ready for the show. Rogers was beside me and I could hear him grunting with anticipation, too. It seemed both of us had a ringside seat for the fun.

“You might feel a little pain at first…” Bud started, but was interrupted.

“Good!” shouted Bruiser as he waited for the invasion. “I like the pain, sir!”

“Damn, son, by the sound of it I might get to use a lot more of my strength than I’ve used in a while,” Bud replied. “Since I got huge I’ve only plowed a big UPS man and the engine of a car I folded up with my own hands. I had to be kind of careful with both of those. I thinking it is going to be different with you, though.”

“He can take it, sir!” Rogers exclaimed, “I promise.”

“Then what the hell am I waiting for?” Bud said, lining Bruiser’s ass above his rock-hard bigger-than-life cock.

If there had been a contest as to who was most satisfied during what happened next, it would have surely been a tie. The senior muscleman of steel did not ease his giant cock into the waiting ass of the big fireman – he literally slammed Bruiser’s body down the full length of his mega shaft with one powerful thrust. It was clear that the guy’s ass was super tight, but there was so much strength in Bud’s arms that penetrating the dude’s hole was a piece of cake. The thrill it gave to both men, however, was something neither of them could have anticipated. For a few minutes my big lover did not have to worry about his power – he didn’t have to curb his strength because of how weak other mortal men could be. He somehow knew that the muscular fireman, the guy who had been begging to be super plowed just minutes ago – would be able, and willing, to take his full giant rod in the ass with one super thrust. He had been right, of course, because the intensely loud cry that shot out of Bruiser’s mouth clearly registered a mixture of pain and sweet joyous satisfaction. I have no idea how the guy opened himself for the tree-trunk sized rod of Mr. Stevens, but the proof was in the fact that my big man’s balls smacked up against the fireman’s ass when the cock was rammed completely in. Bruiser’s face quickly turned to deep pleasure and he started howling like some kind of cowboy on the rodeo circuit.

“Damn, that feels real nice, Bruiser,” Bud said, forcing his cock even deeper into the fireman.

The happiness he felt seemed to make my senior muscleman swell up even bigger. I was scared at any moment I was going to hear his skin ripping because the bulges were so monstrous. The joy of fucking was pumping much more than just the big man’s cock – his body was popping bigger than ever. His pecs ballooned so much they looked like a giant resting place for his chin. By now his arms were so massive that they made the big fireman look small as he held him. I had a feeling Bruiser was about to get the ride of his life. The dude was looking at Bud’s monster guns and almost loving the sight more than the intense plowing he was getting below.

“Little Bruiser likes my strength, doesn’t he?” asked Bud.

“Fuck yeah!” exclaimed the fireman and then he quickly added, “Sir!”

“It’s okay, son,” Stevens said with a chuckle, “there’s no need to be so formal since we’re now so intimate. Feeling stuffed, aren’t you, bub?”

“Completely,” Bruiser replied – squeezing his cheeks tight, knowing it pleased the big man holding him.

“Let’s show you a little more of my power, son” Bud said, looking over at me and winking. “This is for you, Connor.”

The big man let go of Bruiser at the waist and moved his humongous arms up behind his head – so his monstrous biceps ballooned menacingly. The fireman’s body stayed completely upright – impaled by Bud’s powerful cock. All of Bruiser’s weight couldn’t make the rod bend at all – he just stayed there moaning loudly as he sank even lower on the huge man’s pole. Then Bud started flexing his cock – causing the smaller man to start breathing heavier – feeling the meat swell inside of him. That’s also when I started seeing Bruiser’s body moving perpendicular to the massive muscle mountain holding it in the air. Bud was forcing his cock to go down and the other man’s body could only do the bidding of the cock. Soon, the fireman was sticking straight out from Bud’s crotch – like some kind of dick-warmer wrapped around the thick pole. Bud forced his cock to go even lower and I noticed Bruiser slowly begin to slide off the huge shaft. Just when I thought he might fall, Bud snapped his cock back upward, carrying Bruisers body with it and forcing the man to slide back down the full length. This caused the fireman to holler like a high school cheerleader at a pep rally. Once Bruiser slammed back down to the base of the giant cock, Bud did the same thing again – giving much pleasure to the smaller man.

“Look ma,” Bud said, teasingly, “no hands.”

I could hear the two hands of Rogers – standing beside me – busily stroking his massive piece of meat while he watched the show. Seeing his big husband being manhandled by nothing but a large cock was probably too much for the guy. My big senior lover was controlling Bruiser with just his powerful rod. It was almost too much for me to handle. The sounds coming out of both firemen made it very clear that this was a muscle show they never dreamed would happen. From the deep grunts coming from the man beside me it was clear he wouldn’t make it much longer before popping – and popping hard.

“Please, sir, go full throttle,” requested Bruiser, as he took a break from his loud moans.

“Can’t son,” Bud responded, “If I tore into you with all my strength you’d end up just a wet spot and some bone dust. I could crush you so easily it would feel like crumbling up a dead leaf. Not to worry, though, dude. I’m going to give you a ride you’ll never forget and I can guarantee it’s going to give me a hell of a lot of pleasure, too! I’ll make sure of that. I’m afraid you’re gonna go so fast, though, that it will take a few hours for your head to stop spinning. You ready to rock and roll, little guy?”

“Hell yes, sir!” Bruiser said joyously. “I like it rough.”

“I’ll show you rough, boy,” Bud replied.

The big man grabbed Bruiser at the hips again. He started jerking the guy up and down his large shaft, slowly at first and then picking up speed. The fireman’s moans got even louder. I watched in amazement as Bud’s massive arms started powering the guy up and down so fast that he became a blur – like a speeding car zooming past me as I stood on the side of the road. I could only see a fuzzy blob going up and down.

“It must feel like a giant-sized jackhammer is fucking him,” I said to no one in particular.

Bruiser’s moans quickly turned into something akin to a baby’s gurgle. I’m sure the dude was in seventh heaven from the speed at which he was being rammed. I had the feeling there were some airplanes that travelled slower than how fast the big guy was going up and down. I was shocked that Bruiser was able to hold out from shooting for so long. He had said he liked it rough and he had not been kidding. I knew my giant boyfriend could bring down buildings with his cock, but the fireman was proving to be a lot tougher than I thought. Meanwhile, Bud powered Bruiser up and down as if the big guy weighed nothing. It was like he was just shaking a protein drink or something. I could tell from sonic grunts of joy coming from my big lover that he was getting close to explosion. I sure hoped he held on to Bruiser because I got the feeling his ejaculation could send the dude sailing across the station and through the wall. I had to admit that the thought really turned me on.

“Hold on to the man, Bud,” I warned, “Don’t put him in the hospital because he shot off your rod like a rocket.”

“Not to worry, pretty Connor. I’m going to fill him up to the top. This dude can really take a beating,” Bud responded.

I didn’t think it was possible for a guy to be plowed so hard and so fast – and I knew Bud wasn’t even using a fraction of his full strength. At the top speed Bud could use – and not hurt the guy – Bruiser became merely colored light zooming up and down. The guy was now silent – clearly so satisfied that no sound would have come close to expressing what he felt. He simply enjoyed the ride and concentrated hard so as to not cum too soon. I knew, however, that the build up inside of him would soon be too powerful for even Superman. Finally, the fireman could take no more. I could sense his ass cheeks tightening around Bud’s cock and my big senior boyfriend stopped the super pumping of his arms and slammed Bruiser’s ass fully down on his cock and waited – for the room to stop spinning in the fireman’s head and for his powerful release.

“Here it comes, boys,” Bud yelled, “The guy’s going to explode like the finale of a huge fireworks show. There she blows and she’s gonna blow hard!”

Bruiser threw his head back, his eyes closed tightly, and then let out the loudest yell I’ve ever heard emitted from a grown men. I had a feeling dogs were barking in response for a ten-mile radius. I actually had to cover my ears. And then it was like someone had untapped a fire hydrant – excuse the pun since he was a fireman. I haven’t ever seen a guy unload a full wad like the one that erupted from the fireman’s cock. It spewed up into the air and rained down everywhere – all over Bud’s tensed body, all over Bruiser, and all over the area around them. If we had been in a normal room the ceiling would have been covered in the man’s juice. I didn’t know one guy could produce so much semen, but then most guys weren’t rammed with super speed and super power from a senior muscle god. It was clear by the giant smile on his face that Bud Stevens was proud of the fireman’s ejaculation.

“Damn, son, it’s like someone burst a dam! Well, I guess I kind of did, didn’t I?” exclaimed Bud in a low growling voice that made it clear he was about to explode, too. “Your sweet ass is tightening up like some kind of vice grip. That’s going to make this old man spew something fierce. Hold on to your hat, fella, it’s going to feel like someone untapped a tsunami inside of you!”

For the second time that day I swear it seemed like Bud Stevens grew bigger right before my eyes. Suddenly, all of his massiveness seemed to swell even more monstrous than mere seconds earlier. I knew his body was preparing for a volcanic-sized eruption, but I had no idea the mounting pressure would make him grow. It was probably just my imagination – his beauty increasing tenfold as he neared his pleasure moment. I hoped to high heaven that the big man held on to Bruiser’s body because I was still scared the fireman would go shooting off like a rocket from the power of Bud’s ejaculation. The older man’s giant arms tensed majestically as he pulled the smaller man down even more snug on his giant rod. Bud’s huge chest then ballooned up with a big gasp and then every ounce of power in the man’s body seemed to go rushing to his crotch. My elder lover blasted a load of cum into the smaller man’s body with so much force that Bruiser’s eyes shot open and then rolled back into his head with such pleasure I knew could never be anticipated or explained. Both men were joined together by one incredible explosion that I swear shook the entire fire station. Bud’s monster-like bellow seemed to make all other sounds in the room stop in fear. It was clear, by the second major old man-juice injection that Bruiser had passed out – obviously satisfied beyond his wildest dreams. A huge smile streaked across his face and his hands still rested on Mr. Steven’s mammoth guns. I lost count after ten gushing thrusts from Bud’s crotch and got quite dizzy from withholding my own release – I was saving it for my man. That’s when I noticed that there wasn’t any sound or movement coming from Rogers – standing beside me. I looked over and saw that he was standing stock still like a statue and his face seemed to be turning a little blue. I immediately realized he was somehow frozen right at the point of orgasm. I could only think that the excitement was too much for him. His giant cock was sticking out like a cannon ready to be ignited. The pressure in the thing must have been close to unbearable.

“Um . . . Bud, it looks like Rogers could use your help,” I said quickly.

“Man, the dude is turning purple. It looks like there’s a problem with the plumbing in his giant hose,” Bud said. “I can fix that easily. He just needs something powerful to unclog that massive rod.”

With the big Bruiser still impaled on his rock-hard, tree-sized cock, Bud walked over to where Rogers was doing his forced imitation of a statue in a museum. The fireman with the large cock looked like he was about to have a heart attack from the lack of release – clearly there was an enormous amount of cum waiting to be spewed. Bud knew just what to do to clear the blockage. He inhaled deeply, bent down, placed his mouth over the fireman’s mouth and exhaled with a strong burst of air. I watched as Rogers’ chest immediately expanded and then his cannon-sized cock followed – growing bigger from the blast of air and immediately shooting off like a bazooka. Bud’s breath put so much power behind the guy’s orgasm that his first blast of cum rocketed across the huge room and smacked into the metal door of a cabinet, twenty feet away. The noise was louder than Bud’s grunts or Bruiser’s earlier appreciative moans and I nearly lost my own building load when I saw that the force behind the ejaculation actually dented the metal. The second blast made the door cave in a little more. Bud’s breath was making the smaller fireman’s body turn into something like a cum rocket launcher. As Rogers’ cock dumped what seemed like a tub full of juice the guy started kissing Mr. Stevens back as if his life depended on it. It was like my elder boyfriend was the fireman’s life support. I knew just how he felt. As soon as the guy’s cock was completely empty and his stomach had stopped pumping like some kind of mega machine, the fireman looked up at Bud, pulled his lips away, mouthed a big thank you, and then crumpled into a passed-out pile on the floor.

“I guess sometimes a kiss isn’t just a kiss, huh Connor?” Bud said, looking over at me. “Did you like how a little puff from my big body turned his giant cock into some kind of missile launcher? Look at how his cum busted up that cabinet. Pretty cool, huh?”

I was so ready to explode myself that all I could do was nod my head up and down. Any other movement would have sent me off like a time bomb. Bud reached down and pulled the unconscious muscled Bruiser off of his cock and then placed him lovingly on the floor next to his husband. As soon as they felt the warmth of each other’s bodies the two firemen curled into each other’s arms – even though they were both completely out. Even in my desperate need for release I smiled when I saw the hunky Bruiser pull the smaller Rogers into his arms and then begin to suck on one of his thumbs. Old man Stevens had clearly satisfied the guy so much that he was returning to some childlike state of pure happiness. Seeing the married men resting in Bud Stevens’ heaven was beautiful. Meanwhile, the big man was standing there lifting his arms up and down like he was curling a barbell – making his massive globular vein covered biceps pump up to insane proportions.

“Hey little Connor-babe, did you see how these huge guns pumped big Bruiser up and down on my cock so fast he became only a flash of colored lightning,” Bud said, clearly having a moment of self-adulation. “His big body was so light that it was a breeze to rocket him up and down my hard shaft. Damn, I got to use more of my strength fucking him than I ever thought possible. That big man could take the kind of pounding I long to offer. And knowing it turned you on little man made it even more exciting. And what about my super breath making Rogers shoot off like some kind of powerful missile? That was hot, huh? Look at what he did to that metal cabinet over there! He dented the door in just from me adding a super blast behind his orgasm. Man, that was fucking hot, wasn’t it, my little lover?”

The lack of an immediate response and the sound of a pitiful whimper from my body made the big man look up from his massive arms. He had been so wrapped up at staring at his bulging muscles that he had not noticed how desperately I needed release. I had been a good little muscle-worshipping lover and saved my own orgasm for the man, but he had been too excited about all he had done to notice. I immediately saw that Bud was embarrassed and angry with himself for not noticing. That warmed my heart considerably, but all of my strength was being used to prevent my cock from spewing – hearing the man talk about his feats of strength and watching him gaze at his own muscles was proving to be almost too much. Suddenly, I was scooped up in the man’s arms and he was apologizing profusely.

“Oh babe, I’m so sorry,” Bud said as he lifted me into the air. “You’ve been a good boy and saved your juice for me and I haven’t even noticed. You made it through all the fun with the firemen and the massive cum explosions. I may be strong as hell, but you’re the superhero. I didn’t think it was possible for anyone to hold out that long. Here, let me give you the kind of relief that makes your toes curl!”

Bud Stevens held me at the waist and pulled my crotch toward his face. He opened his warm wet mouth and plopped my raging hard-on into the waiting cavity. As soon as his lips clamped down on my throbbing rod the big man inhaled slowly like a super vacuum on its highest level. It wasn’t a quick slurp – Bud could make the suction last as long as he wanted and it was immediately clear that he wanted to drain me with one long powerful sucking. As soon as I started blasting my cum into his mouth it felt like I was going to be turned inside out by him pulling all of my organs out through my cock. He didn’t stop for even a second. I didn’t orgasm in spurts – like a normal guy – it was, instead, a long continuous explosion that meticulously drained my body of every ounce of cum it could have possibly churned out during recent events. Not only did my toes curl up in tensed ecstatic pleasure, my entire body became so rigid I’m sure it felt like I had become instantly petrified. Bud sucked slowly and powerfully – knowing the kind of magnified sexual gratification it would give. The huge man didn’t need air in the same way as normal human beings, so he could continue his powerful drain of my body as long as he wanted. From the moans of happy enjoyment he was emitting I realized his actions were pleasing him as much as me.

I had no control over anything - either what he was doing or how my body was reacting. I was completely under the spell of his powerful mouth and we both loved it that way. I kept thinking I was surely out of cum but then my body would somehow find more to blast down the big man’s throat. It wasn’t until near the end of my drawn-out orgasm that I realized I had been screaming in pure sexual bliss the entire time. All I had been able to focus on was the powerful suction from the muscle man’s mouth. I was also busy re-living all the things Bud had done that day in my mind – dragging a tree a few yards so I could have some shade, lifting an entire fire engine like it weighed nothing, and playing around with twenty big firemen like they had been mere dolls for his pleasure. It became very clear to me that I was going to join the unconscious firemen in a Bud Stevens induced sleep as soon as my body was drained of every drop of cum. I didn’t mind. I was in the arms of my huge boyfriend and he loved me with a ferocity that not only gave much security – it made me only think about pleasing him. Bud wanted me to find strength feats for him to do to make me happy and I was beginning to realize I was the right guy for the job. I wanted my giant senior muscleman to be so satisfied from pleasing me that he was happy beyond belief, too. As my head fell back and my eyes began to close I reached down and rested my hands on the sides of Bud’s face – caressing his cheeks lovingly. It was my sign to him that I was totally spent and extremely satisfied. His own moans of pleasure increased as he sucked in a few last drops to signal that he felt the same way. That’s when I finally chose to pass out.

• Upvote 22

OLD MAN STEVENS is the GRANDMASTER OF ALL MUSCLE DADDIES!!!

I love this series Londonboy! You're the man!

Thanks for another great installment, and making him even bigger! Loved the super-strength and the air cum cannon! LOL!

• Upvote 1

Loved it! Mr. Stevens is an old favorite of mine and it can be easily seen why, Bud is just so incredible in every single way, so strong, so muscular, so masculine, so sexy. He will bring guys to their greatest sexual experiences without batting an eyelash, while performing feats of strength that Superman himself could only dream of! It's always awesome seeing something new from Londonboy, but when it's something like this, something like a new chapter of an old favorite, that's something extra special! 

• Upvote 1

My god, that was such an amazing chapter!

Would LOVE to have such a hot boyfriend like Mr. Stevens!

We would cum together 24/7!

Damn, Londonboy!

You made me cum all over myself again!

Thank you sooo much! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Upvote 1

Omg, thank you londonboy. This series is so good. Love Bud Stevens. Love his muscles and his strength.. Its so hot to read how easy he can handle another huge strong bodybuilder, and give him the best orgasmus he ever had.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Londonboy, you have done it again! I know I may sound conceded, but I felt like you wrote that chapter just for me! I love your stories bud!! I can't wait for the next chapter.

• 1 month later...

Oh yes! Those are nice. I have written a lot to the next chapter. I just need to clean it up a lot and then I'll post it. Hope it pleases you.

• Upvote 4

Now I know in this story Connor chooses to stay small.  But how small is too small when compared to Bud's.  It seems like potential problems are going to arise if Bud keeps on growing.  Is there any reason why we can't see Connor grow a little bit too?  If anything, to handle Bud's continuous growing?  Will Bud eventually stop growing.  Will Bud ever feel the need to have sex with Connor and vice versa other than mutual masturbation?

The size difference is hot, but when does it become inconvenient?