muscl4life

Hey guys!

Thanks for your support, I give you the next installment

Cheers!

THE PERFECT STORM

Story by Muscl4life

Part I

Part II

After several weeks of careful research, there I was, inside Dragon’s Lair, the place where bodybuilding living legend Larry Townsend mentored some of the hottest rising talents of the sport. 

As I imagined, the inside was plain, simple and straightforward: there was this tiny office, a few cardio machines, lots of heavy-duty work out machines, a free weight area and the locker rooms at the back. Since I have been studying the place’s clientele for quite some time, I knew that particular time of the afternoon was the most suitable for my current goals, because if I got lucky, Larry would be alone, taking care of accounting or something less exciting than making new legends of his sports.

“Erm…Good afternoon…” I said very shyly, peeking inside the tiny office. It required lots of willpower not to ruin everything at the very moment I saw that amazing silver haired muscle daddy all tight inside the classic black polo shirt whose sleeves were nearly tore by the immense size of those massive biceps. Those immensely developed shoulders and the powerfully built deltoids framed his incredibly masculine, rugged, square-jawed, face. 

Even from the distance, I could trace the thick veins wrapped around those unearthed limbs. The impressive thickness of his forearms, added to the glorious horseshoe shape of his mind-blowing triceps only increased the sense of aesthetic perfection on that delicious muscle daddy!

“I’ll be right there!” The manly deep voice tone of Larry Townsend echoed in the high ceiling industrial building. He checked some details on the screen of his computer, taking some notes. I particularly thought that the thinly golden frame of his reading glasses, which were so typical “Grandpa” material, only scored him more points on my evaluation. 

I absolutely loved the contrast between the elegant golden links of the chain attached to those glasses, which I guessed Larry had to customize in order to fit the hulking thickness of his bull-sized neck. 

Larry Townsend has been married three times, but is currently divorced. He has 3 sons: Chad, Troy and Brad. I will never forget an amazing photo where Larry appeared shirtless dressed in tight jeans with his three sons, in a very powerful image. 

The proud patriarch stood there gloriously wearing mirrored sunglasses with his classic styled mustache. He held a killing front double biceps, displaying his marvelous 21” biceps while his eldest Son, Chad hang on his right arm and the two youngest – Troy and Brad – hang from the right one. 

I cannot exactly express how jealousy I was of those handsome boys. Their dad was the absolute epitome of masculinity; he was also so strong and powerful. I could tell that supporting the weight of his offspring onto his frame meant absolutely nothing to his strength. Such a dominant specimen of muscle daddy!  

On the other side, I can only but imagine the kind of pressure those boys have been through. Chad and Brad decided to follow Larry’s footsteps, and besides their blessed genes and the careful mentorship of their father. Each one has won a few championships during their teenager years, but none ever managed to turn professional. 

Recently, the Townsend family appeared on a special feature of a major bodybuilding magazine. They tried to recreate the famous picture taken in the middle 90’s and it only made me more fascinated by that muscular patriarch. While his three sons seemed young, handsome, physically fit but average sized men, Larry stood like a beacon of muscularity and masculinity among mundane bodies. 

In the new picture, instead of holding his boys, Larry stands proudly in the middle flexing his arms (which I guessed were even bigger than back in the day) while his sons pointed at the tremendously sized guns. His rugged square jawline framed by the same classic styled mustache, the ripped, cut, veiny, powerful muscles of his bare immense torso contrasted with the respectable, but still not impressive (at least to my taste) physique of his three sons. 

Although anyone could notice many other physical traits Townsend’s sons took from their massive dad, in the end it only augmented the sense of superiority imbued in that picture. 

His front double bicep pose had undeniably improved, not because of any kind of manipulation, but 20+ years of maturation. It was impressive the way those marvelous, veined, powerful arms blew the smaller young men of the water. Even after all these years, Larry remained as the most muscular and masculine man of his family!

“Can I help you, kid?” He asked gently, not used to see someone like myself. My overall look shouted that I belonged to some rich family at the noblest part of town. Of course, my absent-minded behavior also cooperated to give that humongous muscle daddy a not-so-good first impression of me.

“Yes…hello there, Mr. Townsend. My name is Kirb…” I had mentally prepared my introductory speech so many times. Imagining different tones and ways to sound believable. Despite the fact he could easily kick me out of his gym any moment, I would convince him that I was there to make him the greatest men who ever stepped on the surface of the Earth.

“I know exactly who you are, kid. You’re Kirben Fitzpatrick, and you have come all the way from Connecticut to stalk me for over a week now..” Larry said harshly. 

I froze. He suddenly looked very serious, angry almost, and it made my heart nearly stop. Less than 5 seconds passed and he already was on to me. How could that be?”

“Sir, I…I..how?” The words simply refused to get leave my mouth, so intimidated by that hulking mass of a man standing in front of me.

“Don’t you think I’d notice the same car, parked all day long in this end of the world? You stood inside the vehicle and spied on us with your fancy goggles. I ran your license on the system and could not believe you actually used your own car to stalk me! ”

“Mr. Townsend, I am sorry, I need to…” Everything I planned was going down the drain, I needed to make things right!

“Listen kid, I know you dig all this muscle I have and you’ve heard the rumors. I’m flattered, trust me. But you’re wasting your time and mine.” Each word he spoke hurt me worse than a dagger running through my heart. 

“You thought you would come here and become a member of my gym, got friends with, hoping one day I’d just take you back to the locker and make out with you. That ain’t gonna happen, boy. This place is for hardcore trainers only. Do both of us a favor and get the hell out of here, before I throw you out!” He said very calmly, but also very firmly. 

I knew I could not use my powers onto him just like that or it would ruin my plans. 

“Hey, Mr. Townsend, I’m sorry it took me so late. I brought an extra chicken breast for you…” I saw a young man entering the place. He had Latin features and had a very slim built, dressed in a restaurant’s uniform, so I guessed he brought Larry’s lunch for him. 

“It’s okay Miguel. Bring it over!” Larry told the delivery boy as he politely indicated me the way out, so I knew this was my last chance.

“Please…watch this!” I pointed at the kid and focused my power like I never before, with such mental force that I felt everything spinning around me. Still, I used all my will power to feed as much muscle and size into Miguel’s body as I could in the few seconds I had until Larry ran out of patience.

Suddenly, Miguel seemed to be going through some kind of seizure. At each step he took, his legs were thicker, longer and more powerful. Larry watched in awe as the kid’s right shoulder suddenly doubled in size and muscularity, busting out of his baggy uniform T-shirt.

I knew this boy had to give Larry a hint of my power so I fed his body based on the mental images I had from Larry’s teenager bodybuilder days. However, since I knew I had to show all skills in a very powerful way, so I also threw Markus Ruhl and Big Ramy into the mix, hoping something HUGE would come out.

Next, his chest inflated with new cords of hard muscle fibers. The arms thickened immediately with waves of growing brawn, his biceps engorged in a rate I’ve never been able to reach before, not to mention that Miguel neck’s girth augmented with ferocious intensity and his abdomen turned into a powerful muscular 6-pack washboard surface.

“MADRE DE DIOS!” Miguel gasped as he took notice of the uncontrollable changes on his body. The young man dropped the food he carried as I hit him with another wave of the supernatural muscle growth power of mine.

His skinny unimpressive triceps quickly became thick horseshoes, the non-existent lats suddenly flared with the fury of their growth, ripping the remains of the once baggy sized uniform. 

“That’s just crazy!!!” I heard Larry Townsend gasping as he touched the growing lad, noticing that all his muscle was real, hard and only growing harder by the second.

“Keep watching sir, I came here for you…” I said with a shy grin as I muttered enough strength to hit Miguel with another round of miraculous growth.

Miguel’s once skinny thighs shook violently as the new fibers of his new muscle erupted underneath his skin, growing thicker and more powerful, as the growth rate quickly reached for his calves, changing them into humongous sculptures of super hard striated muscles.

“Miguel, how are you feeling?” Larry asked, concerned about the graphic display of muscle growth that took over his body at once.

“I FEEL AWESOME! PLEASE DON’T STOP NOW!” He begged me, flexing his arm, trying to mimic all the guys he had seen in the gym, but his own muscle was by far bigger, harder, thicker and much stronger than any of those bodybuilders.

“Don’t worry, Miguel” I felt relieved because his positive reaction to my powers would certainly convince Larry that I wasn’t there to harm him. So I focused even harder to change the young lad into something that would impress the legendary bodybuilder.

Even Miguel’s butt, which was probably his best feature, hanging out because of his very baggy pants exposing his underwear grew into something masculine and immensely full of strength, finally paying homage to the name gluteus maximus.

“Okay, kid you’ve got my attention.” Larry smirked, coming closer to me and watching as I continued to work my personal miracle on the delivery boy.

Meanwhile, Miguel’s face also changed, because, unbeknownst to my own conscience, I was so strongly focused on Larry’s teenager face that I actually managed to alter Miguel’s facial features to merge them with the ones belonging to my massive muscle daddy. I was so deeply focused on pleasing my own obsessive standards of perfection that I managed to achieve a new breakthrough for I have never able to change a subject like that.

“Holy crap…This kid…he’s my spitting image! If I were that HUGE when I was his age…daaamn!” Larry’s jaw dropped as he took a full glimpse of my artwork. 

From a meek delivery boy, I built a humongous monster of manly muscle of youthful vigor, incredible handsomeness and unattainable size! An overkilling mixture of Larry Townsend’s teenager days QUALITY, with the immense SIZE of Big Ramy onstage and the VOLUME of an off-season Markus Ruhl. The combination of the icons of muscle created an explosive result of manliness and vigorous success! 

Of course, I couldn’t leave the manhood out of this growth party, so Miguel’s 5 inches long dick became an immense anaconda of 15 inches of a cock within a few seconds, and his even his balls doubled in size at the same time span. I watched as the bulge on his crotch finally busted free from his underwear.

“ARRRGH YEAAAAAH MOOOOORE!” Miguel’s voice had deepened tremendously as his body achieved incredible levels of masculinity. It was quite shocking listening to him for the first time in such masculine, thunderous, resounding voice tone, which actually made me very proud of my capabilities, especially I threw it all together under pressure.

I did not expect Miguel’s uncanny transformation would peak up into such amazing results, neither that it would actually demand so much from my own psychic energies. Once I realized I had Larry totally convinced that I would change his life for the better, I stopped feeding Miguel, and immediately backlashed at me, and I passed out immediately, and would have fallen onto my face if it wasn’t for my muscle daddy’s quick reflexes.

I woke up with the strong smell of chemicals; I opened my eyes and saw the masculine face of Larry Townsend holding my thin, frail physique in his massive arm. 

“Welcome back, Kirby.” He said, smiling at me for the first time, and I felt myself melting in those incredibly thick arms.

“I didn’t expect I would black out like that, thanks for helping me, sir.” I blushed even deeper as he continued to hold me firmly like that.

“Heh, I’m used to have guys passing out of exhaustion here, but never for the reasons I’ve just seen. You’ve got one hell of a gift kid.” He said at once, carrying me back to his office.

“So, let’s get to the practicalities shall we? For starters, what should I do with THAT?” The powerful muscle daddy said as he placed me back on the ground. It was only then I noticed the IMMENSE bulk right next to me. I looked up and saw Larry’s younger face on a super massive young off-season muscular frame.

“Hey there, little guy! Thanks for making me so fucking HUGE!” The new and improved Miguel said.  I noticed he no longer stood in the remains of his destroyed clothes. Now he wore XXXL bodybuilding wear that looked painted over his immensely powerful physique.

“Hey Miguel, I am glad you enjoyed. It’s a relief because I cannot undo it!” I said at once, which made the immense young lad scream a loud “YESSSSSS!” on his chair, while Larry just let out a muffled chuckle. 

“So, you took this 5’6” 160 pounds delivery boy and changed him into a 6’9” tall man who weighs over 800 POUNDS OF MUSCLE, with my face on top of those giant massive shoulders, and the buffalo sized neck just to prove me some point.” Larry said, stretching back on his chair, placing his legs on the desk and casually resting his head over the huge ball of his flexed biceps.

“Over 800 pounds really?”

“856, to be precise. I had to weigh that bull in my industrial scale.” Larry rolled his eyes and laughed aloud.

I…didn’t think it all through, sir. I mean, I had everything planned on my head. I had to improvise.”

“Well, I can’t say I didn’t like the outcome. Miguel here went from a hot chico to this humongous musclebound stud.” He said with an evil grin in his eyes and I noticed the immensely huge Miguel turning beet red.

“Ohh, thanks Papi…Now I am HUGE for you!” The powerful behemoth hit a most muscular pose, copycatting the movement he had seen Larry doing many times. I felt so fucking jealous at that moment. 

“Calm down, boy. We’ll get to celebration in due time.” 

“Sorry, sir. I am just so horny…my cock is so huge and my butt so muscular, I can’t wait to let you feel it with your cock…,”He said in a luscious tone. From all the guys in the world, I just had to grow Larry Townsend’s sex toy. But then again, it also opened many opportunities because now I knew that my muscle daddy also enjoyed his share of twinks like myself. 

“It’s okay, boy. Now just be quiet. I already told your boss that you never showed up with my food. Miguel Castillo simply disappeared.” 

“Yes, daddy, sorry for that.” The behemoth replied and turned mute.

“I am also sorry for causing such a mess, sir.” I admit that I was truly frustrated for creating this hulking clone of Larry exactly from this lad. 

“Well, you did what you had to do. Fortunately, Miguel does not have any close relatives around, or things would be much more complicated. I’ll get him a new identity, and since you made him look EXACTLY like me…well I guess I finally got the HUGE son I’ve always wanted. I’ll name him Michael Townsend.” 

“I’m more like Michael 1 THOUSAND pounds…” The lad quickly added and we all laughed at the impossibly huge size he grew in less than 2 minutes. 

(Fuck…less than 2 minutes! I’ve never done that so fast, and so intense! I could have blown that boy’s head! I was truly scared of my developing abilities, but I tried not to show that to Larry, he needed to trust that I could grow him safely).

“So, back to you Mr. Fitzpatrick. You drove your car all the way from Connecticut to see me. Am I wrong to assume you wanted to grow me like you grew Miguel?” He asked directly.

“You are correct, sir. I came here to use my powers on you.” 

“So you can basically grow anyone into a muscle beast?”
“I can only grow male subjects other than myself, sir.” 

“Then why didn’t you fuck use it the moment you spoke with me? I bet I’d turn out much bigger than little Mike over there!” He finally expressed his manly, animalistic competitive side. I was happy to realize that my pocket-show had such tremendous power over Mr. Townsend.

“Because my powers work better under certain circumstances. I wanted to make sure that I would get an optimized scenario for growing you, sir. You deserve nothing less than the full extent of my abilities.” I said at once.

“Whoa…really? You mean Miguel’s growth was not your best work?”

“Don’t get me wrong, I’ve never done it so fast and with such quality. However, I am used to work on guys for much longer periods. At least for a few more minutes, but it all depends on the circumstances.” 

“That sure explains a lot…” He shrugged on his chair. “Okay, let’s hear them.” 

“#1: The target must be willing to physically change into a much bigger, taller, wider, thicker, more muscular and much, much stronger version of himself.” 

“And who wouldn’t like something like that?” Larry asked surprised.

“You’d be surprised. Sure many guys come to you in order to get bigger, but many men are deeply scared of involuntary muscle growth, which interferes with the outcome. They do grow taller and much brawnier, but not merely as powerful as they would turn out if they embraced the growth as part of them.” I explained carefully.

“You sound very sure about that.”

I picked my cellphone and showed him the pictures of my brother Bryan next to me over the years. 

“Ah, I see your point. Your brother is sure one big thick log, but not exactly MASSIVE like Miguel. So, what’s #2?” He said handling my phone back to me.

“The target must be also aware that I am actively growing his body. That is why I did not use my powers on you right of the bat, sir. It’s not that I wasn’t, or am not DYING to use them, it’s just I wanted you to experience the full extent of my capabilities” I noticed that Larry’s expression suddenly changed.

“You’ve really put a lot of thought into this, huh?” He asked, frowning his eyebrow.

“Yes, sir. I also discovered that targets who have been in great physical shape at any point of their lives react much stronger to my powers. The body responds to my stimulation in a much more intense way, even if they currently seem physically unfit, I can guarantee the result will be tremendous!” I said, not being able to hold back a smile on the corner of my mouth.

“Something tells me you’ve grown some old skinny guy into a huge muscle stud huh?” Larry asked, almost salivating.

“He was a morbidly obese man, and he turned out to be a phenomenal outcome. My best so far.” I replied proudly.

“Your best work you say…Is he bigger than Miguel?” Larry said looking over the immense bulk of the young lad.

“Trust me sir. Miguel’s growth was a lucky shot. It had everything to turn sour, but lucky for me, I’ve managed to accomplish everything I thought and more. However, I believe that under the three circumstances, my work’s outcome will improve exponentially.”

“But you it’s not like you’ve only got one shot at each target right? I mean, it could be kind of frustrating.” He suddenly considered.

“Well, I’ve been able to grow my targets in several occasions, but after some point their bodies weren’t responding to my stimulation.”

“So if you wanted…let’s say to grow Miguel again…” He casually pointed and I got my cue.

Without even looking at the hulking mass of the young man I’ve just changed, I focused a second time into his immense physique, allowing even more power to surge into him. 

“FUCK YEAH!!!!” I heard the deep moaning, the marvelous sound of clothes ripping to the strength of new muscle growing underneath them, the typical sound of bones adjusting to the extra muscular tissue surrounding them. I would show Larry Townsend that my power was not some “one hit wonder”.

The young lad grew even thicker, even more powerful, even more muscular. During the time I grew Miguel, I kept looking intensely at Larry’s eyes, so he could tell I was in absolute charge of his pupil’s uncanny transformation.

“Papi, Look at me! I’m so amazing! I feel like the HULK!”

“You’re much bigger than him, chico.” Larry said as he looked at me and I knew it was time to stop feeding more muscle into him. 

“I guess now he truly became MIKE ONE THOUSAND POUNDS!” I said gently cleaning some saliva from the right corner of my mouth with a very cocky grin. 

“OH YOU BET I AM LITTLE DUDE! YOU ROCK!” Miguel thanked me. Neither Larry nor me imagined his immense bulk would move so fast as he did, he easily picked my thin frame and engulfed me in a monstrous embrace that could have crushed me like a bug if he wasn’t careful.

“I WANT MORE! GIVE ME MOOOORE!” He roared, trying to get even bigger. I panicked! Shit things could turn very messy if he decided to get violent.

“Miguel, you put Kirby back in this chair, right now!” Larry said at once.

“But, daddy, I want to get bigger for you!” He suddenly went from an enormous muscle monster to a weeping little boy. Regardless of his uttering powerful size, the thunderous voice, and the monumental volume of his muscles, Miguel was certainly muscle daddy material.

“You had much more than you deserved. You didn’t work for these muscles, they were meant for ME. Put him down and go sit on that corner, and if you only dare to speak…” Larry threatened and I was back on the chair, while the now even bigger muscle monster just said on the corner of the room. 

Still, his immense bulk occupied a lot of space on that room. I realized how dangerous my powers could be even for myself. 

“I’m sorry about that, Kirby. It seems your power can make your targets to react very impulsively.” He said calmly.

“You saved me again sir!” Thankfully, I didn’t pass out this time, maybe my powers were getting stronger, or maybe Larry knew exactly when to stop me before I went too far again.

“Well, being a muscle daddy is not just about size you know? Twinks come in all sizes even the EXTRA LARGE ONES!” He said looking at Miguel who, managed to bury his own head amidst the enormity of his massive cleavage.

“So, let’s proceed, what’s circumstance #3?” He asked in a mischievous tone.

I blushed, then I simply blurted out. 

“The target must dominate me, not just sexually, but in every aspect. I am a very submissive young man in the search of the ultimate muscle master. I’ll make you grow immensely HUGE, and you will dominate me, totally and completely.”

Larry Townsend busted into a sonorous laughter. I simply did not know how to react to that. Even Miguel seemed a bit surprised at his muscle daddy’s reaction. 

“Sir…please don’t laugh at me. I’ve shown you my powers! You’ve seen how much I’ve changed Miguel…Everything I did, I did to convince you that I came here to service you.”

The glorious muscle daddy still laughed, drying one tear from the corner of his right eye.

“I’m sorry kid, I’m not laughing at you…I’m laughing because this whole thing is so fucking funny! I mean, here you are, this very hot little twink with a power to grow men into muscle beasts and muscle daddy obsession. And then, there’s me…” Larry said calmly as his massive arms suddenly reached for my thin body, lifting me from the chair and held me above the ground in a single movement.

I was petrified, although my body shook violently. That immense man could snap my neck like a chicken. He looked at me so intensely, so deeply that it felt like my most secret thoughts opened themselves to him. 

“I’m a freaking power maniac, little boy. The reason for my laughter is that, from all the muscle daddies in the nation, you’ve picked the right one.” He lowered very slowly, his mustached lips speaking so slowly, getting each time closer to mine.

I knew I was supposed to feel better (right?) However, something in the back of my mind suddenly told me that I wanted to bite much more than I could chew.

“Thanks for coming, Kirby boy. You’re mine now, and forever!” He said kissing me so ferociously, his harsh, masculine tongue rubbed against mine. He tasted so manly, so musky, so perfect. I felt his hands going around my neck, embracing me ever so gently, so intensely.

I was in heaven. Kissing the glorious lips of the man who could actually become the ultimate muscle daddy. The one that could at last fulfil my ultra-submissive needs. It was finally happening.

“Oh sir…You’re not gonna regret this…I promise!” I said in a very flattering way.

“I know, I won’t. You just need to learn who’s in charge here.” He said with a chuckle, and I thought he would kiss me again.

It was only then I noticed Larry’s humongous biceps flexing harder and thicker, while he firmly pressed the glorious muscle against my throat, easily suffocating me. I gasped for air I needed to breathe! My skinny twiggy arms could not even scratch the powerful arms of that muscle daddy.

“Pleassss….ssssssssirrrrrrr…”

“Just relax, boy. I’m gonna take care of all of our needs. Now...you sleep!” He gently closed his arm around my neck and everything went black.

To be continued.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 23

I am getting the feeling that our little Kirby indeed has taken in more then he can chew. ^^; Larry is kidnapping him and will be probably use him as his personal pet to grow him into sizes unheard of in this story's world huh? x3;

I hope that Kirby will be happy, and will not suffer. ='(

• Upvote 1