Man, the previous chapters made it seem like he was somewhere more around the 600lbs or so. But now we come to know that he wasn't even 300lbs. I do wonder how much he grew at the end of this latest chapter. x3 lol

• Upvote 1

Do you not have your message box on, not see it, or do you just rudely ignore when people send you messages? I'd like to know.

Or he could you know... have a life outside the forums and be busy with it not to immediately answer your messages. 

• Upvote 6

NAKED

Part Six

"It must have been the combination of things,” I said, sitting atop Lance’s rock-hard member and feeling him pushing his meat deeply inside me. He wasn’t necessarily fucking me, I guess, if we’re being technical. His cock was lodged inside my ass and I was sitting on his groin, just enjoying the perception of feeling filled up with his hard heat. He would occasionally flex his dick as if to remind me (and as if I needed reminding) that he was still inside me, and I’d realize the unique sensation of having inches of erect cock connecting me so intimately to his body, almost as if we were one person.

He’d remain hard inside me, occasionally shifting his hips and allowing me to enjoy the sensation of his massive prick sliding along my tight chute, sending thrills of sensual bliss all through my body, and then he’d seat himself inside again and move his hands across my naked torso, caressing my chest and belly, playing with my nipples, groaning his pleasure as he groped and fondled me.

My foot-high cock, throbbing with hard, dull pulses of bliss, would release another thick flow of warm cream to cascade down its vein-covered sides and gather in my pubic bush and coat my balls and his rippled belly. He might lean forward and place his full, warm lips to my fount and suck at my unending flow, moaning with desire and looking up at my face as I fed him. He might wrap his giant paw around my fat meat and stroke up my length and gather a pool of cum in his hand and lick it clean, then re-apply his spit-soaked skin against me and tempt another flood from the mouth of my mammoth meat.

He shrugged, unconcerned as usual and simply loving our time together. “I’m not worried,” he reported. “It’s not like I’m not already big enough.”

I realized that I was more interested in seeing him continue to develop than he was. I wanted to know how big I could make him, as if his growth was my accomplishment, and a failure to make him grow was my defeat.

But I could hardly argue with his assessment, could I? He had continued to grow as I fucked him or he sucked me, but it was nowhere near the pace that it was that day in the gym. Perhaps his growth was back to ‘normal’ levels, and he was now so large that his gains as a percentage were more difficult to see.

When he grew, I could still feel that strange, erotic heat build everywhere on his body, and he would close his eyes when it hit him and groan with pleasure and his dick would inflate to erect to full glory and pump fat gouts of cum, reacting in erotic bliss to his further muscular development. It was easier to note his continued growth when we weren’t horizontal, as his head continued to rise farther above my own and his shoulders and lats increased their spread.

Everything was growing ever larger and all of it at the same pace. His cock was now nearing my own size owing solely to his overall increased dimensions, as if his body was required to retain its perfectly balanced aspects so that no part of him was out of proportion with any other part.

I could have been measuring him and keeping records of what was happening, but he didn’t want me to. He refused to return to the gym to surpass his previous lifting records, but he said he wasn’t afraid of growing. “I just want to be with you,” he would say in his deeper, more sonorous tones, and then he’d smile that god damned beautiful smile and my cock would inflate and start pumping fresh streams of cum.

There was really only one problem that we needed to deal with, and that was our shared college advisor, Mr. Sanderson. While everyone else seemed content - or at least seemed unconcerned - with Lance’s insane muscular development and height increases that were occurring over the course of weeks or even days, Mr. Sanderson insisted that Lance “see a doctor” in case his “metabolism was out of whack” and these “unusual growth patterns” were symptoms of something worse.

I mean, Jesus, all you had to do was look at him to see he was the healthiest fucking dude on campus! Obviously, Lance failed to mention that it was my frequent cum injections that were prompting his growth, and I failed to mention that my dick was a mammoth appendage that could cum literal buckets with the slightest motivation on Lance’s part, and that it could inflate from its limp nine-inch size to something akin to a baseball bat when provoked.

I mean, why further worry the dude?

But Lance was nothing if not polite and accommodating, so he agreed to see a nurse in the college Med Center just to check things out.

I’m not exactly sure what occurred behind the closed doors of the exam room, but I have a suspicion that Lance walked in there with his naked self all pumped-up and horny as a dog in heat and gave the nurse a rather intense and thorough education concerning the art of love-making. I was somewhat in awe that anyone besides me could accommodate his size and strength, but the look on his face when he exited the medical center (naked, of course) spoke volumes about what had occurred inside.

“Everything okay?” I asked, standing up from the bench where I had been awaiting his re-emergence, and adjusting my meat at the sight of my handsome lover. Fuck he made my cock hard!

He grinned and half up his two thumbs and said, “Everything’s perfect.” Then he looked down at my over-burdened crotch and the thick length of prick bulging like a salami in my jeans and added, “Let’s go fuck.”

How could I say no to such a polite request?

We were approaching Spring Break and I started to wonder how we would be spending those two weeks - apart like at Christmas, or together at some hedonistic getaway. I mean, every hour I spent with him was more or less a hedonistic getaway, underlined with copious (some might say superabundant) sex and punctuated with long, leisurely cuddling sessions.

We were walking through campus between classes, him in his naked muscular perfection with his 10-inch meat swinging like a pendulum beneath his thick black pubic bush, me in my usual jeans, t-shirt and hoodie with my prominent meat shoved sideways in the packed crotch of my pants. It was a warm, late-winter day and the sun was high in the sky. His presence next to me was like a moving wall, hard and broad and powerful. The cool wind picks up his masculine scent and it surrounded me like perfume, a musky earthy smell like sex and sweat. “Remember what happened last time?” he asked me, his soft voice as resonant as boulders rolling down a mountain.

“What do you mean?”

“Well, as I recall your cock went into overdrive after two weeks spent apart and when we finally got back together you made me grow two sizes that day.”

“Just like the Grinch’s heart!” I said, and he rumbled a laugh. I loved making him laugh, even if it was an easy goal. I looked over - and up - at him. “Are you saying that’s something to be avoided or something to be aimed for?”

He shrugged and tilted his shaggy head. He had not cut his mane in weeks and it was now a dense cascade of gorgeous dark curls reaching nearly to his perfect, jutting ass. I insisted that he keep his beard trimmed and he insisted that I be the one to do it, if I was “going to be that adamant,” and I had learned how to style his thick facial hair into a beautiful full beard that accentuated his intense masculine visage. “I’m just calling attention to that fact.” He paused in his quick stride, owing to his longer legs, and lifted his arms, bulging his collection of insane brawn into deeply-defined balls and wedges and cables of muscle. It pushed up against his sun-kissed, golden-brown skin to reveal the insane cuts and fibers his brawn displayed. “Do you want more of this?” he asked, knowing my answer as my cock began to painfully shove itself sideways, quickly expanding in size and lust for him.

I may even have whimpered.

He just chuckled that he could do that to me so easily and set his hand on my shoulder. “I want whatever you want,” he said, and then he leaned down and pressed his lips to mine. The sensation of the soft warmth of his mouth along with the roughness of his heavy beard made my cock pulse and I felt a strong tingle as my balls delivered a throb of pre along its fat inches.

“I kind of…”

“What?”

“I kind of want to see how others react to you.”

“What others?”

I gestured vaguely around us. “Everyone here is sort of used to seeing you.” Even as I said it I realized the absurdity of that statement. Who could get used to seeing a naked seven-foot-high colossus striding along with a pennant of dark, luscious hair streaming behind his muscular ass like a flag of victory? I mean, the man’s 8-pack abs needed a new word to express how defined they were. “I kind of want to see the reaction of strangers to you.”

“Would that turn you on?” he asked, raising an eyebrow and smiling.

“Fucking everything turns me on about you,” I replied. “But…yeah. I think it would.”

“Okay,” he said, not even considering the request. “Where do you want to go?”

It was my duty to locate a suitable location for springing my naked boner-inducing boyfriend on an unsuspecting world, and it was a surprisingly difficult assignment.

Prolonged exposure to his constantly naked presence made me think we could go anywhere, but nudity laws are weird. He could parade himself about in the altogether around campus and the city because there were no laws prohibiting it. There were “decency” laws, but they were about actions and not about someone just, you know, being naked.

Once you started looking at beach communities, where one might assume that the difference between being naked and not - which sometimes only concerned what amounted do a banana hammock or a string and two circles of material just big enough to hid a woman’s (though not, of course, a man’s) nipples - is pretty slim, there were suddenly all sorts of naked prohibitions.

There were the occasional and mostly unofficial nude beaches, but that’s not what I wanted. I wanted a situation more or less like the one we were already in, but with a new audience not used to seeing Lance’s face, body, muscles, and cock parading about in the open air with all the unashamed pride that he could muster.

And he had a lot to be proud about.

We also had a limited budget and it had to be within driving distance, since no airline I was aware of would allow Lance to board sans pants (or even a shirt) and he refused, flatly, to wear any clothing. “Why should I cover myself up to avoid offending someone else’s definition of impropriety? That’s their hang-up, not mine.”

“Yes, right, only it makes it hard…”

“Heh, you said ‘hard,’” he observed, and he squeezed my cock with his usual open habit of doing pretty much whatever he wanted wherever he was.

I batted his hand away and continued, “It just makes it harder to find somewhere to go.”

“You’re making a big deal out of nothing.”

“Am I really?” I observed dryly.

“Let’s just go and have fun! Don’t worry so much about someone else’s problems. I never do.”

I couldn’t argue with that. After all, Lance was the type of dude who’s pull open my pants and go down on my plumping hard-on in the middle of the library. He walks around naked, and frequently erect. What the fuck did he care if someone else was offended?

Another problem I hadn’t counted on was fitting his bulk into the seat of a car. I finally had to rent a huge pick-up truck at a premium and we tossed our bags in the back and set off.

It was almost impossible to keep my eyes on the road, and more than once Lance reached over, undid my belt, pulled open my jeans, tugged out my prick, stroked me to erection and sucked my cock as we sped down the interstate, me pumping cum down his throat as I tried not to crash our truck into a guardrail.

I’m pretty sure we provided quite an interesting show to more than one long-haul trucker as he bobbed his shaggy head on my fountaining dick, groaning and sucking with equal fervor.

It’s not…impossible to dive a truck while a dude sucks your cock. It’s a challenge, I’ll admit that, but with practice (and I got a lot of practice) it’s a surprisingly satisfying way to pass the empty miles between fill-ups.

When we reached our destination, it was time to see exactly how we were going to be greeted by the locals. I’d found a cheap motel a couple of blocks from the beach where the majority of our Spring Break would be spent among all the other horny, drunken, eager college students and as I pulled in to the parking lot (and pulled out of Lance’s mouth) it was nightfall.

We grabbed our duffels from the back of the truck and headed towards the motel office to check in and get our room key. I was used to walking around with my naked boyfriend, but I still felt my heartbeat quicken in anticipation of how we’d be greeted by the front desk.

I opened the door for Lance and let him pass through first, ducking his head slightly as he squeezed his muscled bulk i through the doorway.

Once I circled around in front of him, I saw a young man sitting behind a large sheet of glass with eyes like saucers staring directly at Lance’s cock and balls. Lance merely stood there smiling, his arms at his sides, breathing quietly, enjoying the dude’s unabashed shock.

I approached his and waved my hand before his face, saying “Hello?” a couple of times before he snapped out of whatever reverie he was in and he flicked his gaze in my direction.

“Reservation for David Jenkins,” I reported. trying to act as if nothing was out of the ordinary.

“Guh,” he said.

“We’ll need two keys,” I said, “obviously.”

“You…you’re…”

“David Jenkins. I have a reservation for the week. Seven days, seven nights.”

“He…he’s….”

“Staying with me. Also for the week. Also seven days, seven nights.”

“I don’t think he can do that.”

“Do what?” Lance asked, stepping up to the window. His dick was even with the edge of the counter, and nearly working its way through the small open slot at the window’s lower edge.

“He’s naked,” the dude reported to me.

I turned and looked at Lance and feigned shock. “Holy shit,” I said calmly, “so he is.” I pulled out my credit card, nudged Lance’s heavy dick aside, and slid the card through the slot. “Just the one room,” I said.

“We’re gonna fuck a lot,” Lance added, “so we only need one bed.”

“What he said,” I agreed.

“What?”

“Lots of fucking,” I repeated. “And actually I’m kind of horny right now, so if we could hurry this along? I’d really like to get my cock in his ass as soon as possible.”

“His cock,” Lance said, moving his hand onto by overburdened crotch, “my ass. In that order.”

“Holy fuck.”

“Yes,” Lance said, “it is, when he does it.” He looked suddenly concerned and asked, “It’s not illegal if he fucks me, is it? We don’t want to break any laws, so we, Dave?”

“Well, none that matter, anyway,” I said. The dude still hadn’t made a move to swipe my card, so I asked, “is there a problem?”

“He’s naked,” the dude repeated.

Lance planted his hands on his hips, framing his cock, and asked, “And…?”

“Look at it this way…Sam,” I said, reading his name off his name tag, “the sooner you get us checked in, the sooner you can stop trying to deal with the naked dude in the lobby. Make sense?”

Sam was just staring at Lance’s prick, again.

“I’m not gonna get any less nude if you keep staring at it,” Lance reported. He shifted his hips to and fro slightly to cause his massive meat to sway playfully.

As if in a dream, Sam took my card, swiped it, reached up to grab a key, slid them both back through to me, and said, “Room 12. Across the lot. Near the ice machine.”

“Two keys?” I asked.

“That’s okay,” Lance answered brightly. “I don’t have any pockets anyway.”

“Well, that was fun,” I observed as we walked across the parking lot towards our room.

“I’m used to it,” Lance said, glancing back at the office, “but he’ll be okay.”

“I’m sure he will,” I agreed. I was also sure he was already back in the employee restroom stroking out a loud with Lance’s face and body burned into his imagination. I reached over and rested my hand on his bare buttock as we walked, feeling his muscles stretch and bulge. “I suppose you get reactions like that a lot.”

He shrugged, and hung his heavy, and heavily-muscled, arm across my shoulders. “Sure. At first almost everyone is like that, but after a while they get used to it. Everybody does.”

He’d said those exact same words to me when we met, and I’m sure my reaction wasn’t so different from Sam’s. And now…I was used to it. I even preferred it.

I glanced down, my eyes attracted by something, and realized he was growing erect as we strode across the asphalt, his majestic prick swelling and rising, its long neck stretching and bulging as the head emerged from its tight cowl of foreskin.

He saw me watching him growing visibly aroused, his hardening prick wagging in front of him like a dousing rod, and he asked, “if you didn’t want that reaction, why did you start groping my butt?”

I grabbed as much of his hard, muscular ass as I could, working my fingers into the deep, warm, sweaty separation between his muscular globes and touched the tender heat of his hole. “Who said I didn’t want that reaction?”

It was our first night of vacation and I wanted to go out. Not that I was a party boy or anything, but I wanted to dance and I wanted to show off my naked boyfriend. There were three likely candidates for our opening night; the first was the self-proclaimed “official gay bar” of the town, called Rock Bottom, the second was either a motorcycle bar or a leather bar or both, called Cyclotron, and the third was a hot spot that lots of college kids of all persuasions visited with the unfortunate name of Freddy Toad’s, which I assumed was a cheap knockoff of Señor Frog’s.

We fucked each other for a good, long time but were rudely interrupted by a loud knocking at the room door. We elected at first to ignore it (after all, I was pushed deep inside him, thrusting like a dude trying to knock a hole in the wall with his dick, Lance flat on his back on the rickety bed with his dick shoving fountains of cream in wild arcs and me standing on the ratty carpet with his ankles in my grip, pulling him wide open to fit me inside as I pumped him full of cum) but the visitor was rather insistent, so I yelled, “Hold your fucking horses!” and I extracted my spurting monster from his well-used ass and continued coming all over Lance’s butt and belly and chest until I could calm my jets and stop pumping cream out of my balls.

I walked to the door, my over-foot-long super-fat cock still at full power, drooling strings of cum as Lance sat up on the bed, his body overheated and thick with muscle, and I opened the door.

I’m not sure the cop standing outside could have looked more astonished than he was. He may not have been surprised that there were two dudes fucking behind that closed door (neither Lance nor I were particularly muted in our enthusiasm at that stage, vocalizing quite a variety of entreaties and reactions to our mutual pleasure) but seeing me open the door in my naked state with a dick bigger than any he had likely ever encountered, coated in a sheen of sweat and my own not-unimpressive muscular frame shredded and bulging, with the equally-nude monster of brawn lying on the bed behind me with his own dick only slightly smaller than my own tucking its throbbing head into the deep crevasse that was created by the largest set of pectoral globes this side of a Mr. Olympia stage.

“Well?” I asked, my dick deflating and my hair a sweaty mess on my head, “Can I help you?”

“I…was told that….” He rose up slightly on his toes to gaze over my shoulders at the naked man on the bed. “I need to inform you that you can’t…he can’t…no one is allowed…”

“Are you trying to convey that there are some laws regarding nudity in your city and that perhaps my friend here should consider covering certain regions of his anatomy before we venture again out into the general public?”

“The…yeah,” he said.

I had to admit that the cop was kind of cute, if he lost about twenty pounds and got a decent haircut. He was probably ten years older than Lance or I, and by the sudden swelling in his pants he was at least vaguely interested by what had greeted him. Additionally, the room probably reeked of sex.

“Actually,” I said, folding my arms across my chest and leaning my body against the door frame while Lance climbed off the bed and came to stand next to me, a towering mass of muscle that may have been growing larger as he stood there, “there are no laws that prohibit public nudity on your books.” The cop opened his mouth to speak, a trickle of sweat on his brow, but I interrupted him. “You’re about to quote your law regarding nude sunbathing and lewd behavior, so I should point out to you that neither one of us - me or this handsome naked man you’re checking out - is sunbathing. And lewd behavior is described specifically as engaging in sexual activities in a public place, public masturbation, urinating in public, or voyeurism. So if we’re being strictly legal here, officer, you’re the one whose actions border on lewd behavior, judging only by the looks you’re giving my boyfriend.”

Lance said, “Yeah,” and folded his arms across his massive chest, too. I think he was enjoying this.

“I’m not sure….”

“Well, I am,” I said. “I was very careful to research the local laws concerning public nudity, and there are none. Nada. Zilch. My friend is allowed to wander around stark naked if he wants to. So am I, for that matter. So are you.”

“But…he’s…you’re….”

“I believe that we are currently inside a private space and are allowed to do whatever we want to with each other. The fact that I have…” I looked down, and frowned. “Had…a hard-on and my friend’s rather impressive body is coated with cum is also perfectly legal.”

“Yeah,” Lance said again, and I noted a distinct note of pride in his voice.

“Well…just…be careful, sirs. If I get another complaint I’ll have to….”

“If you get another complaint about my friend’s lack of clothing, I shall sue your city government, and I assure I’ll win, and the amount awarded is likely to be something close to ten times your annual salary.” His mouth was hanging open and his was blinking. “Are we done, here? My friend and I still have some fucking to do before we go out for the evening.” He still had nothing to say and stood there in stunned silence. “Excellent. Thank you for your service and for protecting the public, and I’m sure you have better things to do with your time than hassling a couple of law-abiding visitors to your fair metropolis. Have a good evening, officer!”

He stood there with a hard-on in his pants and his jaw agape.

“Unless you wanted to come inside and join us, of course.” I shifted my gaze down to his groin and added, “I’m sure Lance and I can figure out a few things to do to relieve you of that burden.”

“I…good night,” he said, and he turned abruptly on his heel and I closed the door.

“Now,” I said, reaching down to stroke Lance’s thick cock with one hand and tickling his nipple with the fingernail of my other one, “where were we?”

• Like 6
  • Upvote 20