NAKED

Part Nine

“You want to know what it feels like lying atop my boyfriend?”

“I mean…I don’t want to…do anything.”

I had some doubts about that. Not that I didn’t believe him, but having been on top of my boyfriend’s muscular and perfect body, I knew how difficult it was going to be for him not to just start spontaneously pumping ropes of cum from his balls just feeling the sensation of his warm skin. So I smiled, and said, “I don’t think Lance would mind even if you did, but knock yourself out. I just don’t know exactly what he’ll do if you wake him up. He tends to be very…amorous after a nap.”

Sam smiled and almost giggled at the thought. “I’ll be careful,” he said.

The bed was already sagging under the increased weight of my boyfriend’s recently muscle-swollen body, but it still creaked with complaint when Sam set his knee on it and carefully, slowly, and cautiously climbed on top.

Lance moaned and moved slightly, adjusting his leg and turning his face in the other direction, and Sam acted like he was trying to approach a lion in the African scrub, freezing in place. “He’s not that sensitive,” I said.

Sam whispered, “He’s so warm. I can feel heat rising off him and I’m not even touching him.”

I nodded. “It gets better. Feel his skin.” Sam hovered his hand over Lance’s butt. “Don’t be shy. He’s certainly not.”

He lowered his palm against Lance’s ass and moved his palm across the firm hump of butt muscle. “Oh my god,” he said, predictably. Then he set his second hand on the other buttock and started to slowly and carefully caress my boyfriend’s ass. “Oh my god,” he repeated, “he feels like…it’s so smooth and warm and…” Sam’s dick started to move, swelling as he experienced the intense sensual pleasure of Lance’s paper-thin skin covering all his muscle. He reached forward and moved his hands all over Lance’s back (leaning his dick against the tight crevasse of Lance’s ass in the process), then he pulled them back towards that amazing ass again and started to caress his butt mounds with obvious worship.

Lance moaned, in a manner that I was very accustomed to. I assume that his own dick was responding in kind to Sam’s gentle, careful caressing of his ass.

“Pull his cheeks apart,” I advised. “Pull him open and play with his hole.”

“Won’t that…?”

“Trust me,” I said.

Sam took a slow, deep breath and placed his hands on the edge of Lance’s deep valley, and pressed both thumbs down the crevasse. “Oh my god,” Sam said again.

“Yep,” I agreed.

Lance groaned, a deep and satisfied sound from his massive chest, and he repositioned his legs to allow whatever sensation he was experiencing in his dreams to accelerate toward its goal. “Should I…?”

“Rub him, right there.”

Sam closed his eyes and raised his chin, looking like he was experiencing something like nirvana as his thumbs reached down and touched the hot, wet softness of Lance’s amiable asshole.

I watched the tendons of his forearms move as he carefully, slowly, rubbed Lance’s warm, tender, talented fuck hole with the pads of his thumbs.

“That’s a hell of a way to say ‘good morning.’” I looked up and Lance’s eyes were open but he wasn’t looking at me. Obviously he thought I was the one knocking at his backdoor.

Sam looked like he’d just seen a ghost at the sound of Lance’s deep, sonorous voice, but I laid my hand on his shoulder and whispered very quietly, “Keep going.”

Sam’s face looked pained and scared, but I nodded encouragement. This was getting me hot, too, watching someone so small and fragile leaning against Lance’s massive frame and tickling his butt. Sam swallowed drily and continued doing what he was doing.

“Mmm,” Lance moaned. “Deeper.”

Sam looked askance but I mouthed, ‘you heard him’ and gestured for him to continue.

Sam was evidently performing to my boyfriend’s satisfaction. I watched his shoulders bunch up into an incredible display of power and he buried his face in the pillow and groaned again.

He stretched his bent leg straight and spread himself open for “my” ass play, making the kind of pleasurable sounds that always drilled directly into my libido. My cock started to throb and stretch and my balls were tingling.

Sam was looking downward, between Lance’s cheeks, and he licked his lips. I knew what was coming next, though I hardly believed it was happening.

Sam gripped Lance’s muscular cheeks and pulled them apart, and then he dipped his narrow face between my boyfriend’s thick buttocks and I could hear him lapping at Lance’s hole.

Lance’s entire body literally shuddered. He hugged the pillow hard and the muscles along his arms swelled with deep cuts and massive cables. He made a kind of whimper, or whine, his normally deep vocal tones reaching high into a new register.

I thought, wow, I’ve never made him make that sound before.

I was stroking myself as I watched what was obviously an expert rimmer going to town on my boyfriend’s ass. The sounds of Sam’s juicy and eager buffet paired with Lance’s little coos and whimpers of what I could only judge as overwhelming joy made my cock swell upwards at record speed.

Lance reached back and placed his bear paw on Sam’s head and pulled him in closer, looking like he wanted the lanky young office clerk to climb inside him to increase the pleasure he was already feeling. His little squirms of bliss along with the tiny squeaks and lingering moans escaping his throat were making me both jealous (not that Sam was doing that to my boyfriend, but that Sam wasn’t doing that to me) and incredibly horny.

Sam’s moved one of his hands over Lance’s rump and pushed beneath him, obviously wanting to get a grip on Lance’s cock and heighten his pleasure. Lance, who’s not an idiot, raised his hips off the mattress and allowed Sam’s hand to slip under his pelvis. That also caused Lance’s butt to rise up and shove itself more fully at the target of its current pleasure, and my powerful boyfriend opened his ass up fully to Sam’s attention.

I knew when Sam had his hand on Lance’s mammoth prick because they both groaned with audible pleasure at the same time.

I was now in possession of one of my gold medal hard-ons, and I was pumping a steady stream of pre that slicked my grip with warm honey. Hard eruptions of sexual bliss were finding their way into the core of my body and I was heating up with need. Someone’s ass was going to be on the receiving end of a mind-blowing cum explosion.

“Awwww, fuck,” Lance groaned.

Sam came up for air, his lips and chin coated in spit and ass juice, and he was smiling very large.

“Oh my god,” he said.

And then Lance pressed up on an elbow and turned around. He looked at Sam, and then he looked at me, and then he looked at Sam and he said, “Hi.”

“Hello,” Sam responded.

His eyebrows arched and he smiled at him. “Well?”

“What?”

“Don’t you have a job to finish?” He wiggled his muscular ass at him, then raised it up and backed it into Sam’s face.

“Oh my god.”

Lance shifted his sea-green gaze to me. “And then you’re gonna fuck me, right?”

I was stroking my thick cock and lost in a fog of lust and could only nod.

“Good, because my ass is going to be in definite need of a good, hard, deep fucking. Right Sam?”

“Oh. My. God.”

Lance provided his ass in the most convenient pose possible for Sam to get in there with everything he had. The muscular method with which Sam was kneading Lance’s ass flesh, the sounds of hunger and desire and pleasure he was making, and the way he could eat out Sam’s ass while simultaneously stroking his hard-on with such seeming ease suggested that Sam’s expertise in this area knew no bounds. How long was that dude’s tongue, anyway? It appeared that he could lick Lance’s ball sack, taint, and hole at the same time!

Lance, on his knees with his majestic ass jutting backwards, his wet slick hole dripping with spit, was twisting the rubbery nubs of his tits and I could tell that he was in some realm of delight that we only reached occasionally, and maybe it was good to have Sam around for the week.

Not that I ever tired of fucking or being fucked by my huge, handsome boyfriend, but different people had different talents, and fuck knows I wasn’t going to let Lance have all of Sam’s undivided attention. And maybe he could teach me a few tricks, though it appeared that the major source of his talents was simply his love of ass.

And Lance had a lot of ass.

It was during this process of the smaller man eating out the larger man that something unexpected happened - Sam set his own legs apart and opened his butt towards me, sending a clear signal that the man wanted me to somehow fit my mammoth meat inside his narrow frame.

I couldn’t even imagine that such a thing was possible. My cock at full power, like it was now, is an almost frightening tool. Thick, long, hard, and covered with veins, it looks like an extra arm attached between my legs, mounted over a pair of balls as big as plums. Did he really intend for me to shove this monster inside him and start fucking his entire body as he attempted to dig his tongue inside my boyfriend’s ass?

He knew exactly how big I was. He’d manhandled my meat with his expert touch and saw me plaster a room with my load. Hell, the dude had practically taken a shower in cum as I exploded all over him. He knew what I could do, and did he actually want me to do it?

He shook his little butt at me, which I took as an undisguised invitation, and who was I to deny him his wish?

I was leaking copiously so I spread the warm honey of my drooling pre-cum all over my hot meaty prick until it glistened like glass. The head was a fat mushroom and the shaft was throbbing hard as I touched the tip towards his hole and wondered how in fuck I was gonna manage this without ripping him in two.

Then I started to push myself inside.

To say that it was a tight fit at first is like saying I was trying to ram a Space Shuttle rocket inside a keyhole. I can’t imagine how that dude wasn’t positively screaming as I moved myself inside, but if you’re the proud owner of a big one, you know that after the initial entry - getting past that first tightness and the other dude’s automatic reaction to something big trying to get inside him - the rest is just cream.

And cream is exactly what I started doing once I began sliding my hard meat inside his warm, tight chute. My balls were positively on fire and I could feel my explosion erupt along every inch of my cock as I started coming almost immediately, pumping my supply of hot cream like fucking Old Faithful.

Once I started, I couldn’t stop. There’d be enough to go around, of course, so I didn’t even bother to think about Lance’s hole and how much bigger I might be able to grow him. By this point if I didn’t start emptying my balls I was afraid they were going to burst like over-inflated balloons.

Sam wasn’t prepared for me. I mean, let’s face it, who could’ve been? Even if I had told him what his butt was in for with me plugged in, he would’ve thought it a worthless boast instead of a warning. “I cum a fucking river,” i might have said, but then he’d only smile or shrug or say something equally boastful like “I can fucking take any load you can give me.”

Only, obviously, unlike my giant muscular pal, he couldn’t.

Once I was uncapped, I was squirting a hot flood and shoving it out of his ass with every thrust of my hips. It splattered out of his ass against me and was running down my legs, and I kept on cumming.

I wish I had a video of that scene. I mean, can you imagine what we looked like? Three naked dudes in this seedy little motel room decorated like some bad American Apparel ad. One giant bodybuilder-looking dude on his knees on the bed with his joint in his grip being eaten out by a second naked dude with a wiry frame and his head shoved between the first giant dude’s butt cheeks, while a third naked dude build like some Olympic gymnast and outfitted with a cock fit for a stallion was slowly pumping his meat inside the second little dude’s ass and seemingly exploding a load of cream more suitable for a cow’s fucking udder than pumping out of his cock.

And all of us dudes gasping and groaning and cooing and moaning as we all received exactly what we wanted.

My doubts about Sam’s ability to take me were soon erased, and my head still sort of reels around the memory - both of the appearance and the sensation - of my huge meat sliding in and out of his tight little butt. It seemed like a magic trick at the time, watching my huge prick disappearing inside him inch by inch as his ass swallowed it all up, and then I’d start to pull myself out and watch all that slick, glistening, pink, veiny meat reappear before I shifted my hips and plunged back inside of his tight, hot butt, pumping ropes of warm cream the entire time.

It felt like my cock and his ass were made to fit. Was it some magical trick, my overestimation of my cock, or my underestimation of his ass? Whatever it was, it felt amazing and I could not stop coming for anything.

Then, suddenly, Lance was back. The Lance I knew so well, the muscular beast who could ask anything of me and my dick and I’d do it without hesitation or thought. It felt like the room suddenly got smaller, or he got bigger, because even though I was fucking the tightest and most talented little butt I had ever met, he needed me now and he let us both know it. “Gotta get fucked,” he groaned, his deep voice both needful and demanding. “Gotta get fucking fucked right fucking now.”

Had any ass in the history of asses been as well-prepared as his ass was for me? Sam had spent minutes prepping his hole for some major meat, and I was pushing out thick streams of cum from my swollen balls up my rock-hard massive prick - and just the sound of his voice, and those words, felt like my balls caught fire all over again and I needed to give him every drop I could.

I slowly pulled out of Sam’s butt and my dick was an explosive fountain. I wasn’t even pumping spurts of cum anymore, I was just constantly cumming like by cock was attached to a faucet and spraying cream like a hose. Fuck, it felt amazing and overwhelming and I had to get inside my beautiful massive muscular boyfriend right fucking now!

I practically shoved Sam off the bed to get my cock inside Lance and once we were connected, some sort of nuclear explosion of sex happened and I was nearly overcome with the sheer unfiltered bliss that was emanating from my dick and throbbing into my whole body, making me gasp and groan with savage ecstasy.

Sam was probably still in the room but he no longer mattered. It was just me, and my cock, and Lance, and his ass, as I was dialed up into the red and flooding him with cum.

Lance planted his hands on the mattress and pushed his butt up against my pelvis and started to slowly rock, fucking my cock as I fucked his ass. Stars and sparks appeared in my vision and my balls throbbed and tingled and my body felt energized and massively horny.

I felt him growing again. I could feel the sensation of his intense sexual heat and massive muscular power increasing like a fist around my cock, tightening its grip and sucking the cream from my balls.

“Fuck yeah,” Lance groaned, moaning with perfect divine rapture as his muscles swelled and his cock lengthened and his whole body grew more perfect and beautiful.

Fuck yeah.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 23