Always want AKA to continue his stories.  Always.

I also think this chapter works pretty well as a final installment.  There seems to be a sense of fulfillment in that thank you and blackout to me.  Though there's also a motif in AKA's stories of leaving us hanging at those moments hinting at dramatic changes, so he could just get a thrill at the thought of leaving us with blue balls.  

Either way, he's one of the best writers on here and consistently manages to deliver high quality work.

Keep it up, man.  ...Please.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

I... hum... dunno what to say.

Thanks?

Yeah, that's appropriate. Thanks for sharing this story with us, AKA.

This is one of the most sexual well-written mouth-opening-in-amazement and boner-inducing stories I have ever read.

I like a bit of sex in growth stories and I'm usually not that interested in stories that focus so much in the fuck and less in the growth. Until this story came. And boy, did it came! (so did I, but that's not the point... I think?)

Srly, this... has perfection. The perfect balance of horniness, anticipation, humor, description and I dunno what I'm even saying.

I had been away from the forum for more than a month and I came to find this gem I had paused in chapter 5. Brilliant. You made my day (and night).

And I kinda agree with handomegrad up there. It gives a vibe of ending that last part of last chapter, but at the same time I am curious at how big Lance can get (and my size queenish also wonders about the main character's cock ending size and how will he deal with it and clothes when he's back in college or at home for next christmas), which would be perfect for an epilogue. 

I hope you keep on gifting us with more of this amazing story.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

NAKED

Part Eleven

Ever had a sex hangover? It feels a lot like a regular hangover only when you wake up you’re still naked, you’re still hard, and someone’s mouth is on your cock slowly licking, sucking and kissing you.

So, all things considered, it’s not a bad thing, I suppose.

I had never felt so tired in my life, but I was still horny. It was growing pretty obvious that I was gonna always feel that way, no matter how much cum I managed to pump out of my balls. My new, improved super-cock was always going to be delivering those happy, throbbing tingles of desire and my new, improved super-balls were never going to run out of cum.

There are, all things considered, worse curses one might have to put up with.

I groaned or something, which drew the attention of the very friendly dude who was currently blowing my joint. His hand moved off my dick to my chest, where he started to caress and sooth me while never stopping in his ministrations to the monster for a second.

I had to say, the dude knew what he was doing, as far as blowjobs are concerned. Even passed out, I must have been pumping a load into his mouth and he was greedily swallowing it all. “Dude,” I said groggily, “I appreciate the attention but could you maybe allow me to come back to reality?”

He took his pretty, swollen lips off my cock and swallowed thickly. “Sorry, dude,” he said, his mouth coated in my cum. “But you just kept going and it seemed like a shame to waste any of it.”

I raised my head and looked down my prone body towards his face. He was cute, I’ll give him that, with tousled brown hair that hung into his eyes and a pair of lips that looked like they could be attached to a blow-up doll, thick and soft and red. My cock was drooling a stream of cum down its long neck and he continued to milk me with strokes that traveled from the root to the head, drawing forth fat guzzles of warm cream.

I didn’t recognize him but I realized I was still inside Motherfucker and there was sun streaming in through the rafters of the huge space, reflecting in the floating dust. I sat up and his hand moved onto my belly, still warmly comforting and caressing me even as his other hand continued stroking my hard-on.

“Fuck,” I said, seeing my erection. It was…absurd. Not just huge, now, but almost unbelievable, like a cock that someone designed for another body twice the size of mine. It was beet red and shiny with his spit and my cum, and it throbbed with hard, deep vibrations of pure sex as I continued to pump my unending load from my buzzing balls.

“Where’s Lance?”

His head tilted and the hair shifted from his eyes. They were caramel-colored, and he licked his lips and said, “Huh?”

“Really big dude?” His eyes narrowed. “Lots of muscles?” His brow furrowed. “Really big muscles?”

“Oh! That dude.” He licked his pillowy lips and swallowed thickly. “He went outside.”

“Outside?” I felt a deep rush of orgasmic bliss and shook with its power. I sent a fat gush of cum along the thick, hard inches of my giant prick and felt it sizzle with sex all the way up. “Could you…sorry…could you, like, stop playing with my dick for a minute?”

“Really?” He tightened his grip and stroked me with a slow, potent motion all the way down my heavy, hard inches, then pulled his grip back up and drew forth another of my endless, heavy gushes of cum, applying his warm, wet tongue to the slick surface of my prick and licking me from stem to stern.

I came again with a satisfying groan. “It seemed to me like you were enjoying it.” He put his talented tongue against me again and sucked off the thick stream of cum draining down the long neck of the beast. He swallowed it down and licked his lips and smiled.

“Yeah, I gotta… I gotta go find him.”

He rubbed the pad of his thumb under the swollen helmet of my cock. A surging throb of delight thundered through every inch and erupted inside me like fire. I gasped and gripped my hands into fists and rewarded him with another fat flow. “Okay,” he said, releasing my throbbing meat from his grip and sitting back on his heels. His own dick stood straight up from he loins and was throbbing with dull beats. “I gotta say, dude, that you have the most awesome cock I have ever encountered. How do you just keep pumping cum like that?”

I sat up and opened my mouth to answer, but my head swam for a moment. I guess my body was still catching up with my newly grown dick, and maybe it took so much blood to inflate the things that my brain was left dizzy.

“You okay, dude?”

I nodded and said, “I’ll be fine.” I sat there as my dick began slowly to subside. It felt like I had a fucking lead weight attached to my groin, and my balls ached like I still needed to unload. I looked down at myself and had to smile nonetheless. It was huge, for sure, almost impossibly so, but it was gorgeous and grand and perfect. I stood up rather clumsily, my half-hard monster swinging from my groin, and asked, “Which way?”

He was staring at my dick, still, and simply pointed.

The thick monster tugged at my loins from its weight and wagged like a heavy limb. It tingled with its own power, like it had a mind (and libido) of its own, and kept constantly reminding me of its insatiable hunger.

There were few dudes left at Motherfucker in the morning, but every eye watched me make my way through the filtered sunlight and I was reminded of what Sam had said earlier, about feeling me nearby like some kind of sex call. I saw a few what you might call questioning glances asking me silently if I was “up for more” and I shook my head. I mean, yes, I was up for more, or at least my dick was, but I wanted to catch up to Lance and see what our latest round of Lance-building had accomplished.

The sun was…way, way, way too bright and I was blinded for a minute when I made it outside. Then I heard a familiar voice, saturated with power and as deep as two boulders fucking. “Hey, baby,” Lance said. “You look like you got hit by a bus.”

I laughed lightly and squinted against the light, and then something big and wide and tall blocked it out like an eclipse and all I could see was his silhouette.

“Fuck,” I said.

“Any time, lover,” he replied. The giant shadow raised its arms and bent them. Hard, round shapes jumped out from his shoulders and upper arms, and his upper torso widened to a mind-bending degree. “Not sure I can get much bigger, though.” Then the shadow approached me and my body was surrounded by a bunch of rocks coated in suede and velvet, and something hot and thick and firm and decidedly cock-shaped was pressing against my belly. Lance’s strong, masculine scent, like sweat and steal and ass and sex, shoved itself inside my head and my prick pulsed happily in recognition. He pressed his lips to mine and I could feel their softness countered by the rough whiskers sprouting from his upper lip and chin. His body was as warm as it was hard, and he held me so tightly he squeezed the air from my lungs.

“Oops,” he whispered darkly into my ear, “you did it again.”

Then he released me from his strong embrace and stood back so I could see him fully.

Holy.

Fuck.

Nothing could have prepared me for the sight of my handsome lover now. That dude stroking my stiffy could have said something like, “oh, you mean that fucking huge dude who looks like someone took Mr. Universe and Mr. Olympus and squashed them together into a single body, and then coated that guy’s enormous chest in a forest of dark curls and gave him the face of a fucking Greek god and the dick of a horse and made him, like, eight feet tall? You mean that dude?”

And I still wouldn’t have been ready for what Lance looked like. He was freakishly beautiful. His blue-green eyes dazzled like jewels and his smile could make a dead man cum. His arms were larger than his head, swollen with rock-hard melon-sized biceps and horseshoe triceps that stuck out with mind-bending definition.

He was just standing there, not flexed, not pumped, not anything, and he was the most beautiful, most powerful, most muscular, most sexual man on the planet.

I’m sure my jaw dropped and my tongue hung from my mouth, but once again it was my cock that demanded all the blood and energy my body could produce as I inflated to full power in a matter of seconds, the sight of my muscular handsome lover driving my libido into the red zone and making my whole body heat up with perfect laser-focused lust, and I blasted a thick, massive rope of cum from my heavy balls, feeling the load sizzle along every inch of my fat cock and spray from its mouth like an explosion.

Lance groaned with bliss and spread his arms wide, creating a muscled canvas for me as I splattered a fat load on his huge body. He sighed and dipped his thick fingers into the part of my delivery that splattered on his impossibly huge chest and sucked my cum between his full, warm, soft, kissable lips. He smiled that fucking beautiful smile of his and I came again, pumping an even thicker load that coated the world’s most insane eight-pack abs and dripped down the world’s second-most impressive cock.

He bent his arms into a crab pose and presented me with his “most muscular,” and of course I shot again, groaning in ecstasy and unable to stop pumping cream at the sight of this…this god among men. The size of his muscles - all of his muscles - was so big, covered with veins like his whole body was a dick and he was getting bigger and harder by the second.

He straightened and pivoted, almost dancing before me, and turned fully around. He straightened and planted his hands on his narrow hips and opened his wings, flaring his insanely wide lats, thick and beautiful, and showing me his ass.

No one had ever owned an ass like his. Thick, muscular, perfect, like two balls mounted on his backside and jutting proudly out, fuck engines that would drive his bigger prick deep inside me. I grabbed my hot, hard monster with both hands and splattered a fat fountain of cum all over him, glazing his butt with cream.

He turned back around and winked, then he raised his arms over his head, smiling that smile, his green eyes twinkling, and pushed every fat, veiny muscle out in a brain-melting flex. It was like his body was expanding, like his muscles were inflating, and his deep, hairy puts were pumping out waves of his heady, masculine musk. His cock was dripping honey and his skin was stretched paper thin across the superhuman mass of his muscular development.

My hard-on started spraying him down like I was painting him. He closed his eyes and moaned as my thick, warm load splattered against the world’s most powerful man and I came and I came and I came. I came because I wanted to, I came because I could, I came to display for him in a manner he could not deny how fucking amazing he looked, and how fucking turned on I was just looking at him.

Was he growing, still? Or did I imagine it. Maybe he was just hyper-flexing, pushing his muscles to their new limits and swelling with power.

Fuck, I was turned on. Would I ever be able to come down off this sexual high? How was I expected to just go on day to day with him by my side? Wouldn’t I just be cumming all the fucking time?  

He reacted - as much as he could - and stood there as I came all over him. He was being bathed by my sexual release, my balls were pumping cum up the heavy inches of my monster dick and I was shooting it at his naked perfection, Jesus I’m amazed I didn’t pass out all over again.

But he approached me and pulled me into his embrace again as I shook with orgasmic release and pumped warm, musky cream like a fountain. “You’re amazing,” he told me, kissing me and stroking me and holding me in his strong arms. “And I like the changes on you, too!”

“Me?”

He smiled and stood back. “You didn’t notice?”

I looked down at myself. “Notice what?”

“You’re bigger.”

I wrapped my hand around my huge cock and wagged it at him. “Oh, this?”

“Not that. Well, not just that. You’re bigger.”

“I don’t….”

Lance came close again and placed his large hand on my chest. “Here.” Then he moved his hand along my body to my upper arm. “Here.” Then he kneeled and put his hand on my thigh and ran it down my bare leg. “Here.” Finally, he moved his hand behind me and grasped a fair amount of my butt. “And here. You’re bigger.”

“I am?”

He rose again and nodded. “A lot bigger. You didn’t even notice?”

I shook my head and started to more closely examine myself. I wanted to look in a mirror to see if I could see what he could see. Simply looking down at my chest and at my arms, I hadn’t even noticed, but now that Lance had pointed it out…it was true.

I was bigger, too!

Not to the enormous extent of Lance. I wasn’t like some towering wall of bulging muscular perfection. But…yeah. I was bigger.

We walked to the ocean and he washed his naked body of the thick wealth of cum I had showered him with. He charged into the water and dove under, coming up all slick and wet and shaking his great mane of dark curls like a lion.

He really did look like a god, now, emerging from the sea to gift us all with his beauty. What did it feel like to be that large, that powerful? I could only guess, but I had my own superhuman physical properties to deal with.

I washed the smell of sex from my skin and tried, gingerly, to rub my dick without pushing myself to another cum explosion. As I moved my hands around my body, I could now note the size increases of my muscles. I started to flex and try a few poses, pushing my muscles into stark relief. My chest looked bigger when I pressed it together. I didn’t own the gigantic globed of cabled glory that Lance had, but I did own distinct plates now, swelling forward slightly more than before. My belly seemed more defined as well, and my arms looked bigger.

But as usual it was my dick that was the most noticeable change on my body.

Dudes, my dick. It’s like so…sensitive now. Like, fuck, totally amazing. When I’m not at full power, it’s probably around nine or ten inches of thick meat. When I inflate to a boner, the head rises nearly to my mouth and the thing is like an arm attached to my groin. Eighteen inches? Nineteen? Fuck if I know. And fuck if I care. When you’re as big as I am, measuring seems like a waste of time when you could be coming.

My balls were now exactly as sensitive, and could take a fuckload of torture. You can pull on those suckers like you want to pull ‘em clean off, and all they do is swell fatter with cream. I couldn’t wait for Sam to get his mouth all over my ass and balls, I could practically feel him slobbering and tonguing my hole already.

I was a fuck machine, built and primed to plug myself into Lance’s tight, warm, perfect butt hole and start pumping muscle-building cream inside him until he was overloaded. I think I was finally understanding how this worked, and all I needed was to be serviced by a lot of over-sexed dudes who wanted to suck my dick and I would get supercharged on all that sex and male energy and my balls would swell with power that I could deliver directly into Lance’s welcoming ass.

The more turned on I was - the more charged up and oversexed and orgasmically energized - the heavier my delivery of muscle- and sex-building power would be. And then all I needed to do was walk toward my handsome, giant lover and shove my majestic and impossible dick inside his tight, hot, perfect ass and make him get bigger and bigger and bigger.

Lance moved through the surf towards me, a towering god of beautiful muscle, and put his great paw behind my neck and pulled my lips to his. My cock responded as it always did, now, swelling to full power almost instantly and I felt my balls swell and throb as a thick delivery of hot cum shot up my cannon and splattered on his cobblestone belly.

He laughed and dipped his naked perfection below the surf to wash my latest delivery of cream off his furry skin. “You’re amazing,” he said.

All I could do was look at him now, nearly eight feet tall and built like no one else in the world - maybe even growing new muscles just to soak in what I was giving him, now - and shook my head.

I was amazing?

Holy fuck!

The walk back that morning to the motel was…other worldly. After whatever happened that night I couldn’t find my clothes and Sam had and disappeared, so I adopted Lance’s mode of clothing and we both performed the sexiest, nakedest, most awesome walk of shame that the world had ever witnessed.

I was horny as fuck and trying hard as I could (heh) to stay limp, but being that close to the world’s most powerful and sexy and handsome and muscular dude was making my balls buzz like a fucking hornet’s nest. I could feel his heat like some kind of wind that surrounded me, and his sexy, musky smell was overwhelming my senses.

My dick was throbbing and tingling like a motherfucker and my balls ached with their load. It was like they were working overtime manufacturing more cum to shoot, and my dick was drooling a slime trail along the sidewalk that even a noseless bloodhound could trace.

“You okay?” he asked at one point, maybe feeling that sexual vibration that Sam said I was projecting. I was probably throbbing like a siren as horny as I was.

“Gotta fuck you,” I replied. “All I wanna do right now is push my cock deep inside your ass and fuck you until you scream.”

He smiled that smile that always made me want to cum - I mean, made me want to cum even harder - and winked. “Hold that thought,” he replied, “we’re nearly there.”

Pushing my cock inside Lance’s ass was the most perfect feeling in the world. My engines revved up and I started pumping rivers of cream and he would moan and twist his shaggy head on his muscular neck and run his hands all over my body, lost in some deep orgasmic bliss of his own as I slowly moved myself deeply in and out of his tight chute, feeling all the thick, hard, hot inch of his warm, wet, perfect butt milking me of every fucking drop I had to give.

Sure, blowjobs are great and I fucking love seeing some dude’s face as he’s trying to manage all the meat I have as I pump my endless rivers of hot, sticky cum inside his mouth, but there is simply no better feeling in the world than to be plugged in to Lance’s magic ass with his strong hands all over me as I press my mouth against his and our tongues dance around each other in warm wetness. I mean, if I wasn’t able to fucking cum endless fat fountains inside him, I’m sure I’d be delirious from sexual overdrive. The man is just sex incarnate.

Sam dropped in around dusk - Lance and I had been flip-fucking all day long, and I wondered what felt better, my dick in his ass or his monster inside mine, drilling away as I looked up at his immense muscular perfection - and lent his talents to our final night on vacation.

My muscular growth was much more apparent to me now that I was looking at Sam’s small, lean body. Now that I had someone else familiar to measure myself against besides my giant boyfriend, I realized I had also somehow gained an inch or two in height.

How was that possible? Hell, of course it was possible, considering what had been happening to Lance for weeks on end! The dude was beyond massive and beyond beautiful. My cum was capable of making him grow bigger and stronger and more handsome, and maybe his cock in my ass could do the same? Or something else?  

“Jesus,” he remarked as he ran his hands over my body. “You look amazing!”

“Thanks!”

“No, dude, you look…fucking amazing! Like…like an Olympic gymnast or something.” He circled behind me, running his hands all over, caressing my shoulders and back and cupping my ass in his hands. “Holy fuck.”

Sam brought a friend with him, and why not? I mean, he knew what Lance and I were capable of and the more the merrier I always say. He introduced his friend as Charlie, and the dude was naked in a second and showing off his well-trained bod. He had wicked hot tan lines and when asked he said he lived on the waves, loved surfing and body boarding and being out in the sea and wind. His body was practically fat-free and I could see every muscle on him.

The dude was fucking drooling just looking at my cock. I’m normally the second-most-exciting thing in the room when Lance is there with me, but the dude was a cock fiend and my huge tube had him super horned for action. I was now even bigger, of course, after last night’s super-pump into Lance’s muscles, and now my dick was stretching a good fourteen inches long when I was at my steeliest, and right now I was harder than ever and shooting streams of cum like a fucking Sooper Soaker.

I was pulling my meat out of Lance’s prime hole inch by mind-blowing inch, my entire heavy meat wrapped in a network of throbbing veins and slick as an oiled pipe, then shoving myself back inside with heavy, sex-scented splashes of cream that kept Lance’s tight chute well lubed and my heavy balls from exploding with their load. I looked at Sam and his friend as I fucked my huge muscular lover and felt the unstoppable waves of orgasmic bliss radiate all over my sweat-coated skin.

“Can I…?” Charlie asked, licking his lips as he watched me fuck Lance. I was reluctant to pull myself from his accommodating velvet vice but then I saw that Sam was licking his own lips looking at Lance’s hole and I knew that our favorite rimming expert wanted some of that amazing ass for himself.

I pulled out and Charlie nearly lost it. No one had a dick as big as mine, and even as the plump helmet of my beast popped free, I was still shooting long streams of hot, sticky cum.

Charlie fell on my prick and wrapped his lips around the shooting mouth and started swallowing down what I had to give. Maybe Sam had warned him about my magic fountain but I doubt anyone could be prepared for me when I was going off like a fucking hydrant. He gagged and coughed and coated his chin and neck and chest in streams of warm cream, running down his skin thick and wet, before he re-applied his mouth to my hose and started sucking for all he was worth.

Meanwhile the sound of Sam’s very eager eating out of Lance’s well-used hole sounded like a pig at the trough, and he shoved his talented tongue inside that muscular butt and lapped up all the spunk and juice the two of us had managed to create.

Lance’s deep, feral groans of pleasure turned into those weird high-pitched squeals that only Sam could make him produce. It always turned me on for some reason, hearing him coo and sigh and whimper as Sam lapped at his hole until he was begging to get fucked, and I could swing back in and shove my fat meat inside and make him grunt and groan like a bear.

So the four of us spent the rest of Spring Break together, before Lance and I had to pack our bigger selves back in the truck and get back to college life.

There was no way Lance was gonna fit inside the cab of the rental truck. He was just too fucking huge, now. The only answer was that the dude would have to ride in the back, out in the open, and I knew there was no way I was going to be able to convince him to wear even a jockstrap to cover up that magnificent cock of his, plus he said he “wanted to feel the sun and the wind on my skin,” so I just crossed my fingers, turned the key, and pointed the pickup towards home.

The bed of the truck was high enough that most of the other traffic on the road would only see this giant mass of muscle from the chest up, and Lance was his usual gregarious self waving at the people who honked at this amazing giant with the pennant of hair flowing like a flag in the wind, and for a while the only way I knew he was even back there was when his heavy bulk shifted and the truck wanted to shift with him. He weighed probably close to three hundred pounds now - if not more - so that was a rather ample load.

Speaking of ample loads, it was probably good that the dude wasn’t up front with me because I know that he would never be able to keep his hands (and mouth) off my dick and as huge as it was now, it would have likely been a real challenge to be able to steer the fucking truck with what amounts to a forearm sticking straight up in front of me with his handsome, shaggy head bobbing up and down on my pumping cum fountain.

My uninflated dick was “only” eight or nine inches long so I could still operate more or less as usual when I wasn’t aroused. But the beast was so easily stimulated and incredibly easy to rouse to full power, and it was going to be a long trip home.

Night was falling and I just flipped on the headlights when Lance slid the window on the back of the cab aside and said, “I think he wants us to pull over?”

“Who does?” I didn’t take my eyes off the road to look.

“Dude in the eighteen-wheeler next to you. I was…I was kind of playing with my dick because, you know…” Suddenly, a long, thick, fat, spit-slick length of muscle cock slid in next to my face as a very visual and drool-worthy illustration of what he meant. My own monster throbbed and tingled and stretched in chorus with his gorgeous length of meat. He rubbed himself on my cheek and he was hot and hard and wet. I pictured the view of his perfect butt flexing as he shoved himself through the window, and I had a hard time keeping my cock from ripping through my shorts.

He pulled his prick back out of the cab and said, “Yeah, the dude pulled up and he was kind of keeping up with us and I kinda think he wants a more…personal performance.”

“How can you tell?”

“By the blow-job motions he’s making with his hand and mouth.”

“Oh.”

I took the next exit with the lights of the truck staying close in my rearview, and we pulled into a truck stop. Lance jumped out the cab and practically pulled me out of the driver’s seat, encasing me in a muscular embrace and kissing my mouth with obvious desire and eager need. “I feel like I could fuck a whole through concrete,” he moaned into my ear, pushing his throbbing cock against my belly. His huge body felt like boulders encased in velvet, and his skin was warm and soft and smelled like sex.

The Mack truck had to stop in the area reserved for eighteen-wheelers and Lance in his naked glory and me with my quickly swelling monster walked towards the big vehicle. Lance’s prick was still hard and slapping his eight-pack as he walked, and my own was crawling down my leg and starting to send hard throbbing vibrations of sex through my body.

The door opened and this…huge dude swung himself out of the cab and stood there above the asphalt like Tarzan or something. He was wearing a fucking cowboy hat and wore a thick, heavy salt-and-pepper beard on his weathered face.

Even though he wore blue jeans and a kind of cowboy shirt with pearl snaps and red piping, I could tell that the dude was fucking jacked. This wasn’t no beer-guzzling good ol’ boy, this was like some wet dream of your favorite daddy fantasy, and as he jumped down to the pavement to meet us, I could practically feel the ground shake.

“Fuck, boys,” he said, his voice a deep growl coated in a thick Southern accent, “you’re like some dream come true.”

He already knew what he was in for with Lance. My man was 100% naked and 100% hard, and even if his dick couldn’t hold a candle to mine in the length department, it more than made up for it in girth. The dude had a fire hydrant sticking out of his groin, a 10-inch monster that was at least eight inches around, thick as a fucking tree trunk and rigid as steel. I could still manage to suck him off and believe me, there was no better feeling than Lance’s hod rod filling up your guts, but I kinda had the impression that the only man who could still accommodate my monster was Lance and his ever-expanding body.

The trucker’s eyes were practically eating Lance alive, consuming every inch of his massive muscular frame, dancing from bulge to bulge and a smile lit his lips when they finally landed on his fat, firm dick. I watched the dude’s dick swelling in his worn denim jeans like a water balloon inflating. He reached down to rub and adjust himself and his smile brightened with teeth in his thick whiskers. He took off his hat and tossed it on the driver’s seat, revealing a close-cropped flattop of white hair on his noble head, looking like some old soldier. His skin was leathery and deeply tanned, and his had bright blue eyes the color of the sky.

Lance, as usual, did away with introductions and pretense and simply strode up to the dude, wrapped one hand behind his neck, pulled their mouths together, and pushed his other hand under the waistband of the trucker’s pants to grip what looked like an ample piece of meat by way of greeting, kneading and squeezing the trucker inside his pants.

If the dude objected, he didn’t show any signs of it, attempting to surround Lance’s broad bulk in his embrace and grinding his crotch against the intrusion, his own rough fingers grasping a handful of Lance’s thick mane of dark curls and pulling with gusto, making Lance growl like an animal.

We were standing in the gloomy parking lot of a truck stop. Traffic whined by on the highway. The wind was warm and smelled like gasoline and tar. Lance was a seven-foot-high mountain of naked raw muscle, massive and solid, kissing the trucker while the other dude moved his hands down Lance’s broad back and each of them grabbed a handful of hard, muscular ass and started kneading my boyfriend’s butt. My cock started to hurt, caged in my shorts and swelling to its full power, stretching and bulging and inflating as gallons of blood poured into it, making the veins pulse and throb and my balls were already heavy with the load of hot cum I needed to start pumping.

It was fucking crazy and fucking hot, watching Lance and the trucker making out and groping each other with such obvious lust and need. I unzipped and pulled out inch after inch of my dick and spat in my palm and started stroking as I grew fatter and harder, gasping for air and feeling myself grow dizzy as my brain tried to make up for the blood loss my cock was causing.

My eyes stayed focused on Lance’s ass, being so firmly squeezed by the trucker’s strong, rough hands. He was was pushing his fingertips inside, against the tenderness of Lance’s hole, rubbing and teasing him. I could almost feel Lance’s soft warm bud, almost taste his sweet salty tang, and a fat sizzle of pre erupted up the length of my prick and drooled out, coating my hand in wet warmth.

Lance pulled his hand out of the trucker’s pants and set his fingers to the other dude’s shirt and pulled it open, the pearl snaps giving easily. The trucker’s had a broad, strong chest carpeted with white fur. Lance dipped his head down and sucked a nipple inside his mouth as the trucker gasped and shut his eyes tight.

I came, hard, shoving my first eruption out violently. It was like someone grabbed my balls and squeezed hard, and I pushed out a fountain of pearly white cream that splattered against Lance’s muscular back.

My load trickled along the deep creases between Lance’s muscles and dripped down his crack towards his ass. I came again, another fat delivery, hitting the trucker’s hands and his eyes opened and his gaze met mine and it was like lightning and I came again, even harder, and watched his shock and lust register seeing what my monster cock could do.

He bit down on Lance’s mountainous shoulder and pushed his fingers inside Lance’s ass and I shot again, a thick jet of cum across Lance’s muscles. The trucker kept his eyes on me as he finger-fucked Lance’s butt and Lance chewed on his nipple and I came another load, my thick cream making my strokes easier and slicker and sending heavy, brain-bending shocks of orgasmic bliss through my body.

Lance dropped to his knees and began to open up the trucker’s jeans, pointing his ass at me and shaking it. He wanted me inside him. Needed me there, filling him up with muscle juice.

I walked with an unsteady gate, trying to kick my shorts off, pumping out shots as I approached, watching the trucker’s face register amazement and desire and hunger. My cock was at full bloom, a fourteen-inch monster as thick as my forearm with a head like a plum shooting long ropes of cum from its mouth, fat deliveries of powerful, muscle-building cream that would pump from my balls in long, thick streams and drool from the tip until my next huge pump.

Lance’s body was hot and he started sucking the trucker’s dick almost at the same second that I pulled the hard muscular globes of his ass open and started pushing myself inside.

He was tight, but I was hard - hard as steel - and I wanted inside his heat, to feel him squeezing against me, to make him feel every inch of my hot prick inside his ass as I fucked him so deep he’d feel me in his throat, right next to that other dude’s puny meat.

I had no illusions that I was gonna be able to make Lance bigger again so soon. I just wanted to fuck him, and I wanted the other dude to watch. It was hot, doing it out here in the parking lot with the traffic rushing by and anyone could stop and watch. The trucker was fucking hot with his polar bear fur and grunts of pleasure, and Lance was a broad landscape of muscular bulges hungry for my dick.

I was pumping fat deliveries of cream, feeling every drop of my load as it screamed along the thick inches of my huge prick, riding the orgasmic waves that cascaded through my whole body as Lance grabbed on tightly, hugging my meat like a vise as I shot over and over inside his ass.

The trucker was shooting, too, judging by the way he was grimacing and pinching his eyes shut. Lance was swallowing every drop and unlike me with my seemingly endless supply, the old dude was done after a few squirts and pulling his limp dick from Lance’s mouth while I was still shooting thick ropes of cream.

“You still..?” His voice was a deep growl. It fucking turned me on. I just nodded and smiled. “Got some for me?”

Yeah, I did. Of course I did.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 13

I am really glad to read that our great protagonist is growing from Lance's cum now too. 83 <3 <3 Seems they are now so perfect together that they have taken each other's special abilities into each other and can now do the same for the other. >;3

A wonderful story and I hope that our smaller protagonist will be super happy and will become just as big if not bigger than Lance someday. ^^ <3

• Upvote 1