The Guardian

hero1000

• 2 months later...

Chris sat in his apartment confused. Nate was pretending not to know him. Curtis just hit on him then freaked out when he changed again. His world was tilting all out of control.

Chris' phone rang.

He ignored it. Too many thoughts. Too much confusion. 

His phone chirped to indicate a message was left.

Chris lay on his bed. He stared at pictures of Nate. He reached out a finger to stroke the picture.

His phone rang again.

Chris picked up the picture and held it, feeling tears well up in his eyes.

Another chirp. Another message.

Chris closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

When he woke it was dark outside and he heard his phone chirping again.

He finally decided to pick it up and saw 10 missed calls and 10 messages. He checked the first message:

"Chris, this is Curtis. Call me back when you get this"

"Chris! Call me, please, it is really important"

"Look, I know I'm an asshole. Just call me"

"Chris are you still not answering???"

"Chris, just..."

"Answer your damn phone!"

"Fuck"

"Dude, I'm sorry I keep bothering you but I need to talk to you"

"Please"

"What the fuck, dude? Answer your phone....I....I...ughh.....<popping sound>... ohhh....<ripping sound>..."

Chris sighed. That last message was over an hour ago. The change was obviously getting out of control. If only Nate hadn't screwed with that spell, he and Chris would have a great life right now and that punk Curtis would be out of their lives.

The front door opened. Nate walked in and glanced at Chris. 

Chris wasn't sure what to say.

"I'm getting my things and moving back home"

Chris gaped.

"But, what happened? I thought that thing in the hospital was a joke. A bad joke, but that you would come around."

"Look, dude, I don't know what you think I owe you but it's over. You've messed with  my head and made me think I'm gay. Then you have that goon assault me in my car.  I want my shit and I'm clearing out of here."

Nat winced and looked like he was in pain. He was black and blue all over.

Chris fought back tears and tried to speak, "Nate I haven't done any...."

"Shut up." Nate shook his head and closed his eyes.

Chris walked towards him, but Nate quickly opened his eyes and backed away, "Don't touch me"

"Nate, this is that stupid spell you used! Please listen to me, it is messing with your head because you didn't do everything right. We have to get you back to normal and...." The words just tumbled out.

Nate held out his hand to keep Chris at arms' length. "See? A spell?" He was breathing oddly like he couldn't quite get enough air, "You think I'm crazy? You're trying to mess with my head again"

Nate seemed on the verge of panic, then an odd look came into his eyes and he calmed down. It was not the kind of calm that put Chris at ease, however.

"I'm more powerful than that. You can't get to me"

There was a thud at the door.

Nate turned to open it and Curtis was standing there, breathing heavily. Clothes torn and ragged on him.

Nate looked back at Chris, "There's your boyfriend" he smirked.

Curtis seemed ready to collapse. Chris grabbed him and pulled him inside where he slumped on the sofa.

"Curtis, how did you find our place? We never told you..."

"Guardian...knows. You didn't answer your phone so he took over and brought me here."

Nate sneered, "Is this more of your spell shit?"

"Nate, shut up for one minute and let me think"

Curtis tried to speak again, "Guardian is out...."

Nate yelled, "Stop saying that word"

"Guardian must warn...."

Nate's voice dropped, "I said stooooop"

Chris turned to look at him and Curtis stared up from the couch. 

Nate's bruises were healing and clearing. His clothes seemed to be shifting.

Nate grunted and backed towards the door shaking his head.

The big bodybuilder was swelling like he was getting a pump and breathing even more heavily.

Chris walked over to him, "Nate? What is happening to you?"

Nate snarled through gritted teeth, "Chris...I"

There was a popping sound and Nate's shoulder tore through the sleeve of the shirt. He looked like he was blushing, but the red tinge deepened and covered his whole body until Chris was reminded of a child's devil costume.

Nate tried to speak again but a spasm shook him and he rolled his head back. His chest expanded dramatically bursting through the front of his shirt.

His already large traps swelled even bigger surrounding his thickening neck. Chris was staring as Nate's legs burst the sides of his jeans when he heard a groan from behind him and Curtis said, "Oh fuck...not again"

Chris turned and saw under the tatters of Curtis' clothes that his pecs were firming up and his abs were moving into defined ridges.

Sweat was running down his face and he said, "I can't stop it...."

A large roar caused Chris to turn back around in time to see a monstrous nude red creature shove him backwards onto the couch beside the transforming Curtis then bolt out the doorway into the night.

Chris sagged sideways into an arm that a junior bodybuilder would have been proud of. Curtis turned and smiled as he continued to grow. 

Chris saw the thick penis stiffen and rise through the remains of Curtis' boxers and the rest of the clothes fell off as the behemoth stood and leaned over kissing him. Chris resisted for a bit, then finally caved to his own desires.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 10

wow - quite the action here. Curtis better be gentle... that Guradians' cock can cause heavy damage... and the red Nate... I wonder what there will happen in the next time we read from this dude.

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

Nate woke up. He was on the ground. Naked. He heard the sounds of animals nearby. It was dark. He shook his head.

He was in the woods somewhere. He knew he wanted to get away from Chris and that freaky skater kid that was there.

He had to get his stuff and be ready to move back to Illinois when Jennifer arrived. They had dated all through high school. How had he ever ended up with a gay dude?

Nate shook his head in disgust. Jennifer had sounded so happy, relieved, and excited when he called.

But bigger problems. What was he doing naked in the woods?

He looked around for any sign of his clothes, then tattered memories came back. Feeling strange, feeling powerful, clothes splitting, then blackness.

He glanced around again as he stood holding his hand over his crotch. Kind of stupid as it didn't seem like anyone was close by, but still...

He saw a ratty blanket that someone had discarded nearby. He picked it up gingerly. It looked gross. He sniffed. It smelled gross, too. But beggars can't be choosers as the saying goes.

He wrapped the moldy cloth around his waist and tried to pick his way home, staying out of sight as best as possible.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Curtis sat on the bed. Staring. Staring.

Chris had his back to him staring out the window.

Curtis finally mumbled something.

Chris half turned, "What?"

Curtis mumbled louder, "thanks"

"S'okay" Chris nodded without looking at him.

"You didn't have to bring me home"

Chris just nodded again.

"I am so fucked up...I...Lisa left me."

"Yeah"

All Chris could think about was Nate. Where the hell did this Jennifer come from? Nate never had a girl friend. And what the hell with Curtis?

Curtis made another noise.

Chris turned.

Curtis was crying. Softly. Gently. The tough skater. Chris felt sorry for him.

Chris sat down next to him. "The whole world has shifted for all of us."

Curtis nodded.

Chris patted him on the shoulder, "I should go in case Nate..."

Curtis looked up, "In case Nate what? Comes home? He's got a girl friend now. I don't have shit except these really odd feelings for....for...."

Chris looked at him puzzled.

Curtis turned, "I'm not gay."

Chris nodded. "Look, Curtis, I'm going to go"

Curtis said nothing, so Chris just left.

When Chris pulled up to the house all of the lights were on. He cautiously opened the door. A noise from the back bedroom.

"Nate?"

The noise stopped.

"Nate? Are you normal? Are you...."

Nate came to the door with a rotting, musty blanket wrapped around his waist. Glaring at Chris, "What the fuck did you do with my clothes? Where is Jennifer's picture?"

"Wha...What are you talking about? I haven't done anything with your clothes and I don't know who Jennifer even is?"

A fist caught Chris across the jaw so hard, he could have sworn it broke. He went down.

"Don't lie to me faggot!"

Chris cringed inwardly at the emotional pain that simple phrase caused.

"I...."
"None of my clothes fit. I look like a freak? I bet you even threw out my skate board?"

Chris reeled from this.

"But you don't even skate!"

He moved more quickly as another fist swung at him but missed.

Chris raced to the guest room and locked the door.

"Get out  of there!" Nate bellowed through the door.

He started banging hard on it.

Chris backed away. Terrified at what was happening.

"Come out, faggot! You wanted to be in my head, you can be..."
He was cut off by a tremendous crash

There were loud sounds and more crashing.

Chris was having a hard time breathing.

The door suddenly burst open and The Guardian stood there breathing heavily.

A groan came from behind him.

Chris moved to Curtis/Guardian who hugged him and then saw Nate sprawled out on the remains of the coffee table.

Chris looked tentatively at Curtis, 'You...you didn't kill him did you?"

Curtis shook his head.

Chris saw Nate's arm twitch, and breathed a sigh of relief.

Chris went over and bent down to examine him.

He heard a gasp behind him and turned to see Curtis begin to shrink.

Chris touched Nate's arm. The ratty blanket was gone and Nate lay there completely naked. Chris worried that in Nate's current state of mind, that he might not react too well to that so he turned to look for some sort of covering.

Curtis gasped again.

He struggled to speak, "I.....I....."

Chris just shook his head and went to the other room. The one they used to share and laugh in and cuddle in, looking for a blanket.

A movement at the door.

Curtis had come to watch, still much larger than his normal skater body, but definitely not Guardian huge.

"Curtis, help me get these clothes over Nate before he wakes up. He will freak if he thinks he was naked with us in here."

"Sure, babe" Curtis rumbled in a deep sexy voice.

Chris shuddered as the vibration passed through him.

They both attempted to dress the unconscious muscle man on the floor as best they could.

Then Curtis reached over and kissed Chris on the cheek.

Chris paused and looked at him, "Why are you still not normal?"

Curtis shuddered again, "I....I....don't know. Don't you like it?"

Chris tried to answer, "My head is screwed up....like the whole world is going bizarre"

"He started it." Curtis gestured to Nate. "The Guardian changes everything."

"How....how do you know that?"

Curtis paused then said, "The Guardian is always in my head like I have two brains." He paused as another tremor of the transformation passed through him.

Chris arched his eyebrows, "What?"

"You should know as you fucked me up"

"I didn't do shit to you, Curtis! If you recall, it was Nate who cursed you after warning you!"

"No! The Guardian came to me! I deserve the power. He wants to control....ugggh....." Curtis collapsed on the floor.

"Curt! Curtis?"

Chris leaned over him. Curtis shuddered and finally looked normal again.

Nate was still out. "Chris. This is going to get worse. I'm not gay. But there is this other thing in me that wants you so badly."

They both looked down to see Curtis' healthy sized manhood at full mast.

"For a skinny dude, you are pretty well stacked there"

Curtis blushed.

Nate groaned and stirred.

"I think we need to get you dressed before he wakes up."

Curtis nodded. 

There was a knock at the door.

It was 2 AM. Who the hell could that be?

Curtis and Chris froze.

They were trying to figure out what to do when a female voice called out, "Nate? Nate, baby doll, I just got in. Are you there? Can you let me in so I can help?"

Chris was staring.

Curtis said, "I thought you told me she wasn't real?"

'Nate? Open the door sweety! We need to get loaded up and back on the road. Chicago is a long ways away and we have a lot of driving to do."

Nate groaned from the floor and his eyes fluttered open.

He saw Curtis and Chris hovering over him and glared at them.

"You two freaks...." he started.

"Nate?! Come on, baby! Don't leave me standing out here."

He froze, "She's here! Damn it and I'm not ready!"

He paused then called out to here, "Hang on, doll. I'll be right there"

Nate turned to Chris and Curtis and said in a lower voice, "You two faggots better get out of sight until we are gone"

Curtis groaned.

"What is your problem, fairy?"

Chris barked at Nate, "Don't talk like that. You know what's going to happen."

Nate sneered.

He walked to the door. Paused and looked at them, "Get lost" he mouthed.

They both went into the guest room and closed the door.

Curtis was starting to sweat.

Chris whispered in his ear, "Don't do this now."

"I don't...have....much control."

They heard the front door open and Nate seemed to greet Jennifer like she was real. Well duh, there was SOMEBODY there.

Chris sat confused on the floor, while Curtis lay on the bed.

The sounds of Nate and "Jennifer" whoever she was moved into the other room.

Chris heard a groan from the bed. He turned. Curtis had propped himself up on his elbows and was smiling seductively at Chris.

"Come up here and lay down with me, babe"

As Chris stared, Curtis chest firmed up and started to bulge out. Curtis just shifted his elbows slightly to keep balance, even as triceps and biceps thickened his arms up.

Curtis continued in a raspy whisper, "You like this, don't you babe?"

Curtis groaned. Deltoids swelled. Teardrops formed on his thighs. Traps began to rise up.

Chris felt his own crotch stir.

Curtis lay back again on the bed. Lats slowly spreading out. Calves bulking outwards. Neck thickening.

Chris walked over and massaged the swelling chest.

They both looked in each other's eyes.  Faces moving closer. Mouths opening. Their tongues connected.

Curtis groaned as the erotic sensations flooded him and the power of the transformation raced into full fury.

Chris leaned into Curtis, their mouths locked together passionately and felt the massive swell of the muscle beast engulfing him.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 9

So The Guardian changes the memories of the people he meet? =0 Or has something with? ^^;

And his control over Curtis is getting stronger by the second? =0

I guess, that if they do not do something quick, the Guardian will be the only Curtis left. ^^; i wonder: What if Curtis actually was gay, but does not realise it yet? What if he would accept his gayness? It would be awesome if he would you know: have The Guardian's body but his own mind. =3

And that he would be able too turn reality around again and give everyone involved the life they deserve. =3

(Idk, i am just thinking out loud. xP lol)

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Nate went into the room to get the rest of his clothes. He heard her talking in the living room, "You been working out, baby?"

Nate struggled to remember, "Uh...yeah."

"No more skate boarding?"

"I can't find my board. I'll have to get a new one when we get to Chicago"

"You look cute. A little bigger than I like, but you are still my baby"

She came to the door and grinned.

A groan came from the other room.

"Who's in there? Sounds like a good time"

Nate glared, "Just a couple of faggots"

A rumble from the other room.

She giggled, "Sounds like you pissed them off."

He finished getting his clothes, "Let's go"

As they moved into the living room, the other door opened and Chris stood there staring. 

"What are you staring at?" Nate barked.

"I....I had to see....Jennifer" His mind hurt.

"LISA????" A raspy voice barked through his ear. Curtis appeared behind him in mid transformation.

Curtis pushed past Chris, "Lisa?" He reached out a hand to grab her arm.

The girl panicked, "Nate? What is going on here?"

She backed into Nate, who growled, "I told you two to stay hidden. I warned you...."

Nate shoved, the now normal sized Curtis in the chest hard. Curtis fell back on his butt.

Chris barked, "Don't do that, Nate"

The girl now looked confused. "Nate, baby. I'm scared. I....." She turned to  look at him and saw him turn red with rage.

Nate was facing Chris, "YOu....don't.....tell....me....what...to....DO!!!"

His voice dropped. The back of his shirt split as his lats swelled out and traps rose even higher.

Curtis saw the girl back into the corner and yelled to her, "Lisa! Run!"

The girl seemed confused as she saw Nate turn to the naked guy on the ground, "Don't you dare talk to Jennifer, faggot!"

Curtis tried to slide back. Oddly he didn't feel the Guardian in his head, like it had abandoned him at this shitty moment.

Nate's chest flared and his face scrunched up. Two knobs bulged through his forehead and he raised his hands to push at them, but they grew out like horns. The red color deepened as Nate swelled larger. His pants separating. He lunged for Curtis.

Curtis yelled but there was no impact. The large red creature collided with Chris who jumped to intervene.

Chris was strong, but this was a fight. Whatever Nate was becoming was monumental in strength.

Chris took a moment to yell, "Get the girl and go!"

The girl was cowering in the corner as she saw Nate's ass burst from his shorts and a tail expand from his lower back. It flicked and stretched then flew forward to wrap around Chris and pin him.

Curtis ran to the girl and tried to get to the front door, but it was blocked by the creature and Chris. He shoved her back into Nate and Chris' bedroom behind them and pulled the door closed. Hopefully out of sight out of mind.

"Who....who....are you?"

"Lisa! Don't you remember? It's me! Curtis!"

"Who is Lisa? Stop calling me that!"

"Shhhhhh. Don't let them hear!"

"Are you going to rape me?"

"God! No! I'm trying to save you!"

A loud crash emanated from the other room. Curtis turned. Chris was in trouble. But Lisa....

A trickle of sweat ran down his brow.

He turned back to the girl. "I can't really explain. There is bad stuff happening. You seem to be caught in it. I....Ughhhhh"

The terrified girl saw him grimace and squeeze his eyes shut.

He gasped then opened them. "My friend is in trouble. I have to help"

She stared. His naked chest looked fuller. Firmer.

He turned back to the door. She cried out, "Don't leave me a lone!"

He snorted. His back widened slightly.

He half turned to her, "Stay...ugh....here!"

She saw his neck thicken, his bare ass bulged out into a ball. His legs thickened incredibly and his arms bulged . He gasped and groaned like he was having an orgasm. Then he lurched forward and threw himself against the door.

It exploded out.

The Guardian rushed into the room.

A large red demonic creature had Chris raised over his head ready to throw him to the ground.

Chris eyes were closed and he appeared limp.

The Guardian rushed at the creature, body slamming him to the ground. Chris fell and the Guardian reached up to catch him.  The demon Nate swept his tail out and jerked the Guardian's legs out from under him, causing him to fall heavily with Chris' body on top of him.

He pushed up as the demon got back to its own feet. 

The Guardian tackled the demon again and hit it.

The tail wrapped the Guardian and brought them in tight together like a demented hug.

The demon opened its mouth, revealing rows of sharp teeth. The Guardian closed its eyes in anticipation of the vicious tearing bite.

Suddenly a female voice was heard muttering.

Lightning flashed through the room.

Neither the Guardian nor the demon could move. A ball of light encircled them both.

The female voice continued.

The Guardian felt his dick grow thick and stiff between them, almost uncomfortably. Then it became tighter as the Demon's own tool rose up between them tightly packed together. The voice continued and the two pressed closer together. The rubbing of their bodies causing their penises to tighten even more in the excitement. The heads of each leaking pre-cum.

The female voice spoke more slowly.

The two massive creatures began to grind against each other, moaning.

Her voice heightened. First the Demon then the Guardian bellowed and sprayed ropes of cum against each other. 

Lightning flashed and they were thrown apart, landing in heaps on the floor.

Chris opened his eyes. He was laying naked on the floor. The house was a mess.

He rolled over and saw Curtis laying nude in a heap on the floor.

On the other side, Nate lay nude on the ground as well.

A girl holding a paper sat crying in a corner.

Chris voice rasped out dryly, "Who....who are you?"

"Li....Lisa" she whispered and the paper fell to the ground.

As all modestly seemed to be removed at this point, Chris walked over and picked it up.

It was titled, "A Spell to Protect and Restore"

She whispered, "I found it under the bed in that room."

She pointed back to Nate and Chris' bedroom.

Nate groaned and his eyes opened, "Chr..Chris? What....what.....happened to our house?"

He seemed confused.

Chris leaned over him, "Nate? Are you ok?"

Nate smiled tenderly, "Yeah, baby! I think so." Then he caught sight of Lisa and looked embarrassed. He tried to cover himself.

Chris started to cry, "Oh God, oh God, oh God. Are you really back?"

"Who is that girl?"

"Her name is Lisa. I can explain later. Get in our room."

Nate tried to stand but found it painful so Chris helped him up.

Another groan came from Curtis.

He rolled over and his eyes opened, "Chris? Am I.....normal?"

Chris nodded.

Curtis saw the crying girl in the corner, "Lisa? Are you ok?"

She nodded.

He struggled to his feet. 

She got up and ran to him. They hugged. 

Chris and Nate made their way through the broken door into the bedroom. 

Curtis watched them then turned back to Lisa, "Can you take me back to my apartment?"

Lisa wiped her face and nodded. "I....."

Curtis just shook his head, "Not your fault. I needed to grow up. I didn't know how to explain."

She smiled, "No. I was going to say that I think you need to put some clothes on."

"Oh....yeah. I love you."

"I love you , too"

A noise from the bedroom caught their attention. Chris stood there.

"I have some shorts and a shirt you can wear."

Curtis nodded.  They would be baggy over his skater body.

Lisa wiped her face.

He dressed and they made their way out to her car.

Chris went back to Nate on the bed.

The paper on the floor, forgotten.

"A Spell to Protect and Restore:

To heal hate,
Reverse rejection,
End, bigotry, racism, and selfish pain

There is no magic spell.

Only love can do that."

The wind from the broken front door of the house caught the paper and carried it out the door and into the night.

The End.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

I am so happy to see this story have a happy ending. ;w; Though I am sad that no one kept their enhanced massive bodies though. ^^;

• Upvote 2

• 3 years later...

This was one of my favorite stories to write. Although I left Chris and Nate with a disaster of a house that they needed to fix up, LOL. I have debated a sequel to it, but I think it stands strong on its own. Hope everyone enjoyed it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hero1000returns said:

This was one of my favorite stories to write. Although I left Chris and Nate with a disaster of a house that they needed to fix up, LOL. I have debated a sequel to it, but I think it stands strong on its own. Hope everyone enjoyed it.

Oh my god! I would love to read a sequel!!! 

• Like 2