The Guardian

hero1000

Curtis rode with Chris. He was somber and quiet.

Chris finally spoke up "Why did you want to come. Really? Why?"

Curtis shrugged

Chris, "That's not an answer. Do you actually care a bit?"

"I...I don't know. I feel kind of different...soft, I guess"

Chris glanced at him, then smiled. "Maybe Nate helped you out some after all"

Curtis shook his head and looked away.

A few moments later they were at the hospital and Chris was looking for a space.

He found one close to the entrance and they got out and started walking to the door, when a voice called out, "Curtis? What the fuck you doing here with that?"

They turned and saw a young black guy leaning on what Chris assumed was his car.

Curtis looked quickly at Chris who he realized was wearing an "Equality for all" shirt. He called out, "Jordan! This dude just offered me a lift to check on a friend"

Jordan looked back and forth between Chris and Curtis like he wasn't buying it.

"Just offered you a lift, huh? For what? You agree to suck his dick for a ride?"

Curtis shuddered, "Dude, don't talk like that."

Jordan laughed, "Like what? You a fairy now?"

Curtis shuddered again and a bead of sweat formed on his brow. "Like that...stop being an ass"

Chris wanted to just get into the hospital without a scene so he took Curtis by the shoulders tried to turn him away, "Don't worry man, I'm used to it"

Jordan guffawed, "A couple of faggots hooking up at the emergency room. Ha"

Curtis stood his ground and glared at Jordan, "I tried to warn you....ugg" Chris felt Curtis shoulders thicken under his hands

Jordan still didn't notice anything and kept up the taunts, "Man, I should have kicked your scrawny ass the first time I..."

There was a noise and Jordan felt something sting his face and looked down to see a button then he looked back up and saw that the front of Curtis shirt had separated and as the awareness struck him two more buttons flew off exposing Curtis rapidly thickening rib cage and swelling pectoral muscles. Jordan stared, "Holy Fucking Shit!"

Jordan stared as Chris let go of Curtis shoulders with a sigh and watched them broaden out tearing the sleeves from the shirt. There were loud ripping sounds as he saw Curtis lats spread out like he was growing wings pushing his arms away from his sides. The arms thickened suddenly exploding from the sleeves and the cloth fluttered to the ground. 

He watched Curtis eyes roll back for a moment as he gave a shuddering gasp and his neck thickened with massive traps rising up like a mountain range on either side of it. 

Jordan started backing around the car as Curtis brought his head back straight and glared at the young black boy. Curtis took a thundering step and the jeans burst apart from the massive quadriceps. Th calf muscles bulged obscenely and split the hems of each leg. Curtis continued to move towards swelling until the Guardian fully had control larger than ever at nearly 500 pounds of lean ripped muscle.

Jordan cowered down behind his car as the Guardian approached, squatted down and hoisted the whole vehicle into the air. The veins and muscles strained obscenely. 

He pressed the car over his head and glared at Jordan who shrieked. A wet stain appeared in the crotch of his shorts and strong urine smell filled the air.

The Guardian hurled the car into a stand of bushes where it crunched against the ground.

He walked up to the quivering punk and moved down face to face.

Jordan blanched and tried to move back but the Guardian grabbed hold of him. 

He glanced down at Jordan's crotch and saw a prominent bulge in the urine stained shorts. The Guardian smiled.

Chris came over, "Curtis, you can let go of him. It's ok"

The Guardian looked at Chris then back at Jordan with a growl.

Jordan shuddered and another stain appeared in his shorts only this came with a different odor and Jordan gasped with this one.

Chris just smiled, "Huh....welcome to the fairy club"

Jordan just shook his head, "no...no...no..."

The Guardian lifted Jordan up and started walking to Chris' car.

Chris called out, "Hey, wait. No...what?"

He jogged after the massive creature.

The Guardian smiled at Jordan who was still lost between orgy and fear.

The creature raised a finger and ran it down Jordan's front and then gently stroked the crotch of the shorts making Jordan shudder and gasp.

He set Jordan down and then sat next to him wearily and slowly began to shrink back down.

Chris walked up and stood in front of them.

Jordan stared, afraid to move. 

Chris said, "He is the Guardian. He really is straight, except when he changes like this. Any kind of bullying or abuse triggers the change in him. He really did try to warn you."

Curtis gasped out in a gravely voice, "I...did....although it is starting to feel good"

Jordan looked back and forth then watched as Curtis looked more like a bodybuilder, then shrank some more and looking like a gymnast  and finally became the Curtis that he knew.

Curtis watched him for a minute. Then he spoke, "Don't you say a word to anyone about this. I mean anyone....or else your little secret will be 'out' too. I remember everything from when I'm the Guardian, so don't try to hide it"

Chris spoke up, "Maybe you should be a little kinder in general"

Curtis said, "I can't go into the hospital like this. We need some clothes"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 11

Hmmm, is it just me or is more & more of "The Guardian" rubbing off on Curtis? >;3 It seems like Curtis is slowly but surely beginning to like being the massive musclebound gay stud. >;P

Woukd be funny if eventually he would choose to be the Guardian permanently, but then with a massively less extreme in his bully radar & his need to destroy things and beat the bullies up (well, as long as their is no internal bleeding or anything broken or something like that. xP lol). But that's just a thoughg. ^^;

• Upvote 1

I'm interested on how this progresses. I have noticed that as well Hanugumo. If you refer back to the poem/spell/warning. There is no way to make it undone unless it's passed onto someone else. And if it is not done, as time goes on, the caster and the victim become one. Again, I'm interested on how this proceeds. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

Chris got clothes out of the car.

"What? Do you keep a whole wardrobe back there?" Curtis asked.

Chris smiled, "It seems lately we've needed it."

He tossed them to Curtis who got dressed.

Jordan just looked frightened.

Curtis smacked the back of his head, "I warned you, kid."

"My car...what about my car?"

Curtis shrugged. "Call the insurance company."

"Man! I ain't got no insurance on this thing"

Chris said, "I don't think they would believe you anyway."

He and Curtis walked into the hospital.

They made their way to ICU. A nurse told them that Nate was becoming conscious. They asked to see him, but they were told only family could see him. 

Chris tried to explain, "He doesn't have any family, but I'm his boyfriend"

The nurse just smiled. "I don't think that's possible."

"What? Of course I am....Curtis tell her."

Curtis looked confused.

The nurse smiled, "His told us his girl friend is coming down from Illinois to see him. He didn't say anything about a boyfriend"

Chris looked astounded, "Wait. Are we talking about the right person? Nathan Kennedy? BIg guy, bodybuilder type?"

The nurse nodded. "Yes. He asked for a phone and we dialed the number for him"

"Ok, this must be a joke. Can you just let me see him and I think it will be cleared up"

Curtis backed away looking uncomfortable.

Chris tried again, "Please just let me see him. This isn't funny anymore." His eyes started to get red.

The nurse sighed. "I can go check and see if he is up for seeing you. What is your name?"

"Chris Marshall. Christopher Marshall. He'll know." Chris smiled. Finally.

He turned around and saw Curtis looking at him oddly from the wall.

"You ok?"

Curtis was breathing heavily. "Dude...."

Chris walked over to him. "What's wrong?"

Curtis shook his head. "I...feel weird"

"Excuse me" The nurse was back

Chris turned to her "Oh, yeah. Thank you"

He stopped when he saw the look on her face. "He says he...uhm....doesn't want to see you."

"What? I mean, we had a fight this morning, but this shouldn't..."

"He was a bit more abrupt than that. He claims you are stalking him and make him uncomfortable"

Chris shook his head. "This is crazy"

Curtis groaned behind him.

Chris turned around. Curtis was sweating and his shirt was tighter.

He turned back to the nurse, "Listen, just let me talk to him so I can..."

A hand grasped his shoulder, "Don't worry about it, babe. Let's just get out of here."

Chris turned back around to Curtis who was now definitely bigger than before and was looking at him with concern and....affection?

"Did you just call me 'babe'?"

"Yeah. You know that's what I call you."

The nurse laughed, "I think he has his boyfriends confused."

"Don't laugh at me! Something isn't right here"

Curtis grasped Chris hand in an intimate hold, "C'mon let's go home and eat. Nate will be fine. You heard her"

Chris, completely bewildered, pulled his hand free, "What's wrong with you?"

The front of Curtis shirt shifted as pecs began to bulge outwards. There was a popping sound as the fabric started to tear.

"Nothing's wrong, babe." Curtis smiled.

He pulled Chris in close.

The nurse spoke up, "Your real boyfriend seems a lot healthier than the one in here. Why don't you just go home with him?"

Chris shook his head, confused, befuddled and allowed Curtis to lead him away.

Curtis kissed him on the cheek as the back of the shirt split apart.

The nurse seemed to not notice anything unusual. 

They got into the elevator and the doors closed. 

Curtis smiled, "You want to use your dick to push the buttons?"

"What?"

"Just kidding you, babe" He reached up to hit the Lobby button and the bicep bulged obscenely rupturing the sleeve. Another loud rupture as the other sleeve tore apart.

Curtis kissed Chris on the forehead. 

"Don't you want to kiss me back, babe?" 

Chris was so close to Curtis he was only inches from the neck that was thickening and widening pushing back the collar.

Curtis smiled, "You like what you see?"

Chris nodded dumbly. He felt Curtis pecs push into his own chest and more fabric tearing.

Curtis rolled his eyes back and shuddered, "Oh...fuck..fuck"

Curtis pulled Chris in tight as louder thick seams burst and Chris felt Curtis adjust his stance. He knew what had just happened to the pants

There was a ding and a metallic swish of doors opening. Curtis turned around to face the doors and brought his arm intimately around Chris waist. Clothes split and tattered hanging on his still growing frame.

Curtis pulled Chris forward off the elevator and everyone just continued as if this was all perfectly normal.

Curtis kept moving, smiling, waddling more and more with each step. The remains of the shirt finally tearing free and falling to the ground.

They got to the car and Curtis put Chris into the driver's seat then waddled around to the passenger side and got in. The car groaning and nearly dragging the ground.

Chris fumbled for the keys and started to back out of the lot. He was so confused. "Where are we going?"

"Home, babe...uhhh. ..." Then Curtis leaned across to kiss him and grab his free hand.

Chris pulled out onto the  road. As he started driving down the highway, he felt Curtis shift again.

He didn't dare look. If Curtis got any bigger, he would explode out of the car.

Chris was thinking that he should take Curtis to his house and not bring him to the place he shared with Nate. Something was wrong and this was tied to that damned curse.

Curtis groaned again and shifted again, only it felt different. 

Chris dared to look. Curtis was growing smaller. 

Chris kept driving. Curtis was looking just athletic now.

Chris pulled into the lot at Curtis' place and Curtis shuddered then ripped his hand free of Chris with a look of horror.

"Oh my God! What the fuck????What is happening to me?"

Chris just shook his head, "I....I.... don't know. I swear."

Curtis shuddered and bolted from the car running into his apartment.

Chris sat and stared.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 11

That was great writing! Chris must feel like his world has been pulled out from under him. Thanks for keeping this going☺

• Upvote 1

I agree. I love the direction in which it's going. I have no idea what's happening, but I love the writing. Can't wait for the next installment. 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, asianman2410 said:

I agree. I love the direction in which it's going. I have no idea what's happening, but I love the writing. Can't wait for the next installment. 

I have no idea what's happening either, I only write it as it is reported to me.....:ph34r:

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Knocking.

Curtis rolled over.

Knocking.

Curtis mumbled something.

Knocking.

A voice.

Curtis shook his head.

Knocking.

A louder voice. Female.

Knocking.

"Let me in!"

The door slammed against a chain.

Curtis sat up.

Lisa.

Damn it.

"Hold on. I'm coming"

Curtis struggled from the bed and went to the door. He opened it and Lisa walked in pushing the door closed.

She looked at Curtis bare ass.

"You been working out?"

"What? No. I just..." He caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror. He was definitely not as skinny as he once was. 

"You just what? It looks good on you"

She walked over and ran a finger up his back and played with his hair.

He flinched away.

"What's wrong? What happened in that car? You kicked me out. You don't call me back. Now you pull away. What is happening here?"

"Look. I'm sorry, Lisa. There are things going on that I don't understand."

She crossed her arms and pouted as he turned to face her again. 

She smiled and reached out to hug him.

He let her, but for some reason felt no passion back. Normally he would have been rock hard at this point. He tried to hug her.

She suddenly pushed free. "Ok. Are you gay or something?"

"No! I just haven't been...myself, lately"

"I'll say"

"I'm sorry. Things are weird. In my head. It's hard to explain."

She sighed. "Maybe we should go do something cool together. Maybe get something to eat?"

"Yeah. I guess. Let me get dressed"

He went into his room and closed the door. He started looking for clothes and then picked up his phone. He started to enter Chris' number. Then caught himself. 

"Get a grip! You are not gay. You are not gay."

He threw on jeans and a shirt and walked out to see Lisa sitting at the table, glaring at the door.

"I'm ready. What is it?"

"You locked the door to your room. Is there another girl in there? Do I need to just stop seeing you?"

"Lisa, please..."

"Please what? You have been acting so fucked up lately. I've seen you hanging with your fag friend."

Curtis blanched. "Please don't..."

"Don't what? I've watched. You used to call me. You used to come over to my place every damn night. Now I see you riding places with that muscle head...whatever his gay ass name is."

Curtis felt the rising tension in his gut.

"Lisa, I really don't....feel well. Maybe you should go and we can....talk...uhhh...later."

"Go?!?! Is that what you think of me????? I USED TO BE THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN YOUR LIFE!"

He looked at her, breathing heavily, sweat running down his face.

"You need...to leave now...."

"Why? So you can call your faggoty friends? You put your other homies in jail and now you...." 

He turned away suddenly and went into his room slamming the door.

She screamed through the door. "You are a faggot! I wasted my time with you because I thought you cared about me! But you just want to go fuck some guy now??????"

His nostrils flared, his clothes tightened. He barked out one last time, "LEAVE!"

She stared at the door then turned and moved.

Curtis heard the door slam shut just as his back ripped the t-shirt in half. 

Curtis grunted as the power and euphoria over took him, thick legs ruptured the jeans he had just put on. Massive traps rose up around his neck as his chest barreled outwards splitting the t-shirt in half. His only thought being why this couldn't have happened before he got dressed.

The Guardian tore the door from its frame, and moved back into the living room. 

As he moved to the front door, he heard a gasp.

"Curtis, oh my God!"

Lisa was hiding in a corner, apparently she had faked leaving the apartment.

She was staring at the enormous cock standing upright in front of her.

The Guardian stared at her with menace in his eyes.

"Oh God." 

He moved in closer, and a spasm of fear and lust passed through her.

"You're not going to fuck me with that...thing!"

He grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her in close. She shuddered as the huge dick was pressed between her breasts. His hot breath blowing in her face. 

Then he slowly began to grow smaller again.

He gasped as his dick exploded with cum all over her face. She moaned.

He stumbled against her, his head sagged, as he returned to normal.

She sat down staring, "Oh my God. Oh my God."

He lifted his head, "I have a curse. You can't tell anyone about this."

She just stared.

He repeated, "You can't tell anyone."

She just stared, then pulled away, "You...you're some kind of a monster."

"No..Lisa, please."

She moved towards the door and opened it.

"I....I don't think I want to see you anymore." Then she left, closing the door, for real this time.

Curtis just stared at the door as a kind of depression swept over him.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 9