The Guardian

hero1000

The Guardian

Nate and Chris came out of the gym.

They walked to their car and hugged briefly. Nate's eyes sparkled as Chris kissed him.

"Great work out"

Nate kissed him back, "Yeah, can't wait til we get home"

They started to get in the car, but a loud voice came from behind them, "Look a couple of fags!"

Three scrawny boys with scruffy facial hair came from behind a van.

The leader stepped up and said, "What a waste. Look at these freaks, Tony." He turned to his friends.

Tony sniggered, "A couple of muscly gay ass shit. Who the hell would want all that muscle for..."

The third one had his hands behind his back, but he spoke up, "Hey, Curtis, I bet that makes it easier to butt fuck."

They all laughed like this was the funniest thing they had ever heard.

Nate and Chris stood quietly taking the abuse.

Curtis, the ring leader, finally spoke up, "You guys like this shit?"

Nate muttered quietly under his breath.

Curtis laughed again, "Hey mumbles. I'm talking to you."

Nate spoke up, "You might want to stop now before it's too late."

Curtis sneered, "Too late for what, faggot?"

He turned to the third one, "Bobby, show em"

Bobby pulled an aluminum baseball bat from behind his back and swung it menacingly.

Chris moved back towards the car, "Hey, Nate, let's just get out of here."

Bobby swung the bat at Nate and hit him in the knee. Nate dropped to the ground and mumbled again.

A siren whooped in the parking lot and a cop car cruised by. Bobby quickly hid the bat.

Tony said, "Man let's leave these two man-queers alone"

He and Bobby started to walk away.

Curtis waited, "I'll catch up. I have one more thing to do here."

Chris was trying to help Nate to his feet. Curtis watched, leering.

"We don't need faggy boys like you."

Nate looked him in the eye, "Your fate is almost on you."

"What are you talking about? You mumbling and all that gross ass muscle couldn't stop you from dropping to your knees."

"Your fate is here."

A bead of sweat trickled down Curtis' face.

"Yea? Yea? What fate?"

"You can still stop it, but you must leave right now"

"I ain't having no sick muscle fag telling me what to..uhhh"

Chris backed up, "Nate you didn't use it did you?"

Nate just smiled.

Curtis made a grimace as a strange sensation passed through him.

Unbidden, images of sucking dicks and the thought of sucking another dick went through his head.

He began to feel really odd.

"You..you faggots...get..out of my....head...."

He shook his head and strange lumps appeared under his t-shirt.

It took a moment for him to realize those were his muscles and they were growing. His shirt and his jeans were getting tighter.

His eyes widened in horror. "No...I don't want this ....gay....ugggg"

Veins raced up his arms as they swelled and first the right sleeve then the left sleeve of the t shirt exploded from the massive biceps and triceps that bulged outward obscenely.

"NOOOO! That's so gross! Stop! Stop! Stop!" 

With each repetition of the word "stop" his voice grew deeper and huskier. He shuddered and his eyes rolled back in his head.

His chest swelled outwards and the front of the shirt stretched grotesquely then began to rip in multiple places as massive pectoral muscles made their bid for freedom.

HIs crotch swelled out, and Curtis opened his eyes, but they appeared glazed and a spot of drool appeared on his lip.

His back flared outwards pushing his arms to 90 degrees and causing the shirt to look like a rag hung from a collar that was stretching from a thickening neck. Traps rose up and bulged against the bullish neck and the collar, too, gave way.

The shirt fluttered to the ground and deeper rips were heard. The sides of the jeans burst apart as legs like tree trunks grew out wards. Curtis staggered briefly adjusting his stance. 

Although he didn't get any taller, the 5'9" youth now weighed close to 400 pounds of muscle and had a foot long dick at full erection.

Chris sighed and looked at Nate, 'Really? Let's get him in the car out of sight"

The two went to help Curtis into the car, "In here big boy."

Curtis muttered then said in his new bassy voice, "Can I suck your dick in here?"

Nate smiled, 'Let's wait until we get back to your place."

Several hours later, Curtis woke up naked in his bed back to his normal size and with horror remembered the things he had done with Nate and Chris.

He jerked up right and saw Nate standing there smiling.

"I tried to warn you, but you wouldn't listen. 'Live by the sword. Die by the sword.' as the good book says"

Curtis shrank back, "I don't know what you are, but stay away from me. I'll leave you alone. Just don't ever do....that....to me again." He pointed at Nate's dick.

"Awww, but a few hours ago you couldn't get enough of my snake"

Curtis cringed. "Please, I'm sorry. Just go. I'll leave you alone."

Nate waited a beat then said, "Oh. Wow...unfortunately, it doesn't work like that. You see, this is now your fate. Anytime you or your friends bully anyone. I mean anyone, gay, straight, girl, woman, animals, whatever. You will turn into...how did you put it?... a muscle fag....that's right. And you will defend the person being attacked. You see, you are sort of a Guardian now. Against your will, but it is your fate. And I did try to warn you. Have a nice night."

Nate turned and left. He found Chris waiting in the car. 

Nate smiled at him. "I wasn't sure I wanted to do it, but since he....well, let's just say this is so well deserved."

Chris shook his head, "I think you have unleashed a monster."

• Like 3
  • Upvote 19

Part 2:

The next day, Curtis woke and showered. 

He sat quietly for a minute trying to think through everything that had happened.

That had to have been a dream.

No way that faggot dude could put a spell on him or whatever crazy shit that was. A Guardian. Ha. The only thing he was "guarding" was his own pride. He was the man. He didn't need that gay muscle shit. Tony and Bobby did everything he told them, because they knew all shit was going down.

The door banged open and Tony sauntered into the little raggedy kitchen.

"Hey, man, how come you didn't catch up to us? Me and Bobby hit up the Lucky Leprechaun last night. Boy oh. Bobby  started this awesome ass fight and we...."

He stopped and looked at Curtis. "Yo! What's up with you?"

A drop of sweat ran down his brow, but then he shook his head, "Nothin'. Just didn't feel like going out. That's all"

"Bobby's going to be here in a minute and I think he has the good shit"

Sure enough in walked Bobby and he had a bag of good hash with him. They smoked for a bit and when they were feeling pretty good Curtis spoke up, "That one dude yesterday...."

Bobby looked at him, "you mean those fags?"

Curtis blanched for a moment then his eyes cleared, "Yeah. them. He thinks he's a wizard or something. Claimed to lay some curse or something on me."

Tony laughed, "man that is one fucked up faggot."

Curtis suddenly gasped and looked completely sober. His breathing raced for a moment then he seemed to calm down.

Bobby looked at him sideways, "You ok man? Did they turn you queer, too or something?"

Curtis suddenly gasped again, his eyes rolled back, and without thinking he grabbed Bobby off the ground with unusual strength and pulled him into his face, "What the fuck did you say?"

Bobby panicked, "Nothing! Nothing! Just joking, shit, smoke some more or something...." 

Curtis blinked a few times then dropped him. "Yea, dude, sorry. Just not feeling right today."

Tony stood quietly and watched.

Something was definitely wrong with his friend.

He finally suggested, "Let's take a ride man, see what we see. Deuce?"

Curtis nodded, "Yeah, man that sounds good. Take my mind off that shit yesterday."

A couple of hours later, they were cruising around in the streets. 

Curtis suddenly said, "Hey, man, stop the car!"

Tony had been driving and said, "What?"

"Stop the car, stop the car, back up!"

Tony pulled off to the side and they got out.

"Hey!" he yelled.

Then the other two saw it. Nate and Chris were inside a cafe eating.

"Hey!" he walked over to the cafe, his tank top dragging and his jeans hanging on his ass.

Nate looked over and then rolled his eyes.

Bobby charged up, "Don't you roll your eyes at us that way faggot"

Other people in the cafe saw the building tension and quickly paid and left.

Curtis stumbled briefly but then started walking again.

Nate ignored Bobby and said, "I warned you. You don't listen very well"

Tony flared up, "Warned about what, faggot? You messing with my man?"

Bobby pushed at Nate although, Nate was stronger and larger he didn't even look down. He just watched Curtis.

Curtis tried to join his friends, but suddenly started sweating. He backed against the wall shaking his head.

Chris smiled,

Tony completely freaked on him, "What you smiling at? You want your queer head bashed in? Huh? You want a piece of this?"

Curtis stumbled to leave the cafe. 

"No...can't be....real" His voice dropped with each word.

Bobby grabbed the nearest chair and slammed it into Chris back. Chris dropped to his knee.

Curtis also dropped to his knees outside and the back of his shirt split open. Thick bulging back muscles tore the shirt apart as the flared out wards and upwards. He struggled to his feet.

"Nooooo." 

Then his butt ripped apart the waist of his jeans as thick glutes swelled outwards. 

Nate turned to Chris and Tony grabbed another chair to swing at his back when the chair was suddenly stopped and Tony and the chair were lifted into the air.

A massive muscular creature was holding him up.

Tony screamed. The nude creature wasn't much taller than him but was twice the size of Nate and Chris combined. Muscle bulged everywhere and the dick was ramrod straight. 

The creature grabbed Tony and threw him outwards into the street. Chris was trying to scramble away, but it was too quick for him. This monstrous beast grabbed him and pressed him into the air slamming him onto the nearest table. 

Chris, yelled and looked into the face that was oddly familiar. "Cur...Curtis? What the fuck?"

The creature flipped the table into the air. 

Nate smiled. 

Curtis walked over to Chris and lifted him tenderly and carried him outside.

Nate followed, "We're parked over here."

The creature carried Chris and followed to the car where he placed him inside.

Then he sank to the ground and slowly began to shrink. Breathing heavily as the thick muscle receded and a scrawny bully was left. Curtis still hard dick suddenly burst a volley of cum everywhere.

Curtis began to cry, "What did you do to me?"

Nate just smiled, "It's fate, oh Guardian. And I do think you are beginning to enjoy it."

• Like 3
  • Upvote 16

Part 3:

Chris took pity on Curtis and made Nate drive him home and get him some clothes.

Curtis sat morosely on his bed.

"Dude, you fucked me up."

Nate smiled, "Did you just call me 'Dude'? What happened to 'faggot' and 'queer boy'?"

Curtis shook his head, "Man...I can't think straight...just...."

"Straight?....hahaha!"

Curtis jumped off the bed, "I'm trying to think and you won't even let me do that?!?!?"

Nate smirked, "Easy. You don't want to be perceived as bullying me now do you?"

Chris snapped, "Nate, that's enough. Leave him alone."

Nate spun on him, "He deserves this. Don't show him pity now"

Chris got in Nate's face, "I'm not showing pity. I...."

Curtis spat, "Good! because I don't want it anyway."

Nate smiled, "See? Still the same aren't we. Haven't learned a thing."

Chris snarled, "I'll be in the car. I can't watch this."

He stormed away.

Nate turned back to his victim, "This is kind of fun. A bully who serves as our protector and...."

Curtis grunted and sweat ran down his brow. "No..."

Nate continued, "Thinking bullying thoughts? That can lead to..."

Curtis grunted and started shaking.  "I'm not...I.....uhhhhh" 

Nate stepped back confused as he watched Curtis begin to swell fighting it every second. 

"Please....uhhhh.....I'm really not......make it stop....." He looked down in horror watching his chest balloon outwards stretching the shirt.

Nate's mouth opened and closed, then he said, "Oh shit. This was tied to your two idiot friends. They must be..."

He was cut off as a button on the shirt popped him in the face.

Curtis was shaking violently trying to fight his body which was betraying him. He spoke in a raspy voice, deepening with each word, "I....don't.....know where they are. Please. make...uhhhh.make..ughhhh...let.....confused....let me suck you off"

His arms swelled out to 25" guns that ruptured the sleeves. His eyes rolled in his head.

Nate stood transfixed. How could he revert unless he helped.

A ringing cell phone drew their attention. Curtis' phone was on the bed next to him and he tried to answer, but his thickening fingers made it awkward and he dropped it just as he heard Tony's voice.

"Curt? Curtis you there man? Come down here to #31. They got this freaking poodle and Bobby's trying to torch the fur on this mangy piece of ....."

Curtis heard nothing else as a freight train of power raced through his body. He stood from the bed as his legs burst through the pants. His back blew out the rest of the shirt and the impossibly muscled nude thug. Stared at the mesmerized Nate.

Then Curtis walked over to Nate and leaned in kissing him passionately. 

Nate dropped to the floor overwhelmed sensually.

Then Curtis leaped from the window.

Down at # 31, whimpering was sounding and a scorched smell filled the apartment. A woman was screaming about her dog. The door was jimmied away from the latch.

Bobby laughed, "Come here you fucking mutt! This won't hurt a bit."

He was drunk off his ass he could barely stand.

Tony was not much better. "Hey, dude, I think Curtis is coming to ....." The door exploded inward.

The massive  creature that Nate had dubbed The Guardian stood in the frame.

Tony sobered quickly, "Who the fuck are you? What are you doing...."

He wasn't able to finish as the Guardian grabbed him and slammed him into the wall. His face embedded in the plaster.

Bobby dropped his lighter which started smoldering on the carpet and tried to stand but he tripped over the dog he had been burning. The poor frightened animal bit him hard on the leg breaking his skin.

Bobby screamed as the Guardian moved over top of him and wrenched him from the ground. He carried him out the door screaming the whole way. Tony pulled free as the woman rushed to her dog's side and called 911.

Nate sat shaking his head when heavy footsteps sounded behind him. 

He turned to see the Guardian walk back into the apartment and sit beside him.

There were flecks of blood on his skin.

Nate moved away, "What...what did you do?"

The Guardian only shook his head then began to slowly change.

Nate stood up and moved to the door.

In a raspy voice, Curtis said, "I think I threw Bobby into the middle of a lake. I don't know if he can swim"

Nate turned around. Curtis was still nearly 250 pounds but looking more normal.

Chris voice sounded from the door, "Which lake?"

Curtis had to work for breath a few times, "Over by the 15th street bridge"

Just then his dick erupted in a shower of cum.

Chris looked at Nate, "We should go try to find him"

Nate said, "Let the fucker drown"

Chris said, "No. We're better than that."

A tired voice from the floor said, "Please...."

They turned to see the scrawny thug, Curtis, sitting naked.

"Please....make this shit stop...you gotta"

Chris shook his head, "Nate. We can't be responsible for murder. We need to go find him. Or I will go alone."

Chris headed for the door. Nate turned to follow him, "Wait. You can't just...after all these guys did?"

Curtis cried, "Please don't leave me. Fix this. I can't take it anymore...I don't want to turn into that freak again....please make it stop"

Nate turned back to him, "You're pathetic. You're still only worried about yourself. Hang on, Chris. I'm coming"

• Like 3
  • Upvote 15

Is it just me or is Nate half a bully himself? <=/ I mean: All he can think off is revenge on Curtis, he doesn't even care that Curtis had just thrown a guy into the water while that person might not be able too swim. And would not mind if that person died. It is almost the same as Curtis not caring that his friend is probably drowning and only thinks of stopping this "curse" upon him. <=/

Oh well, a great story. ^^ Though I do hope it will end positive. ^^ <3

• Upvote 2

Curtis fell back on the bed. He jerked his eyes open with a start then heard the banging again.

He got to his feet. It was dark out.

The noise came again. Someone was knocking on the door.

He stumbled to it and mumbled, "Who..who is it?"

He heard Chris' voice. "Open the door, Curtis"

"Shit!"

He was terrified of what would happen if he disobeyed. He didn't want anymore of their black magic crap coming down on him and screwing up his life.

He hadn't seen his Lisa since this started and she had left 4 messages on his phone. She was pissed.

He opened the door, "What?"

Chris stood there by himself.

"May I come in?"

"Yeah, yeah whatever..."

Chris came in and sat in a chair.

"Your friends are going to be all right. They are both at the hospital, but will go to jail then trial when they recover"

"Okay, so I helped fix that. Your friend can help with..."

Chris shook his head, "I can't do anything about Nate. He thinks you still haven't learned and to be honest, I'm not sure he wants to change it even then. He seems to enjoy watching you struggle with this. That's kind of why I'm here."

Curtis felt his hear beat faster, "What do you mean? I'm stuck like this?!?"

Chris shrugged, "I...I don't know for sure. But I wanted to apologize. It doesn't help if ...well we become bullies trying to stop people from being bullies. I don't think Nate gets that."

"Does he know you're here?"

Chris shook his head. "No. I just wanted to let you know that I'm sorry for whatever that's worth."

Curtis just stumbled back onto the bed, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck...."

Chris looked at him for a minute, "I've tried to talk to him, but I just...." Chris suddenly realized that Curtis was crying.

"Hey. It's going to be all right"

Curtis just suddenly sobbed, "FUCK!"

Chris stood up and walked over to the bed. "Hey man. I'm trying to help you out here..."

"Get the fuck away from me!"

"With your friends in jail, they probably won't be able to do anything to make...that...happen again so you should be ok for a while. Then I can talk to Nate and..."

Curtis sat up. Tears running down his face.

"My life is fucked! Don't you realize that? I have no control over it. I can't even go out in...."

Chris grabbed him by the shoulders and jerked him up.

"Ok, now I've had enough! Stop this bullshit crying and man up! You left your friend to drown. You still don't really give a shit about anyone but yourself, do you ?"

Curtis couldn't break free of Chris' grip. He just looked at him.

Chris finally dropped him back down. "I have to go. Maybe one day you will think beyond yourself!" He slammed the door.

Curtis sat there unable to think. "Who the Hell does he think he is telling me what to do?"

A few weeks passed after that incident and Curtis had not changed again. He had apologized to Lisa and they were hanging out. God she was such a good fuck!

Bobby and Tony were convicted on animal cruelty charges, but as first offenders, their public defenders managed to get jail time reduced to a month and a fine and community service. 

Curtis was driving with Lisa to go get some Chinese and maybe get her in the mood for a little fun that night.

He stopped at a traffic light.

A loud noise came from a car stopped next to them.

A woman was driving and some drunk ass guy was screaming at her. Boyfriend, husband who knew.

Lisa said, "That asshole! Someone needs to jerk that guy up by his nutsack!" She leaned across Curtis and yelled, "Hey! Hey! Stop that"

The guy glared into their car, "Mind your own business, cunt!"

Curtis pushed Lisa back over, "Let's butt out."

He started to roll the window up and just as the light changed, the drunk guy punched the woman in the face.

Curtis groaned. A trickle of sweat ran down his forehead.

"Oh fuck" he murmured as he felt the sleeping beast inside of him begin to waken.

He punched the gas pedal to get away hoping distance would help stop it.

A tingling spread through his body and his pulse started to race. He shuddered.

Lisa was staring at him, "You ok?"

"Shit, shit, shit" His voice began to sound raspy.

Then he raced around a corner into a parking lot.

He stopped and roared at Lisa, 'Get out!"

She blanched but then held her ground, "Don't you talk to me like...oh my God!"

She saw his chest swell outwards and he groaned and his eyes rolled back in his head.

"What...what's happening to you?"

She became aware of a musky odor in the car.

He snapped back to her, "Get....out ....now...."

She struggled with the door while staring at him in horror, not sure what was happening.

The door opened and she heard the sound of threads snapping.

She pushed out of the car and ran as far as she could get.

Curtis fought to maintain control and was vaguely aware of a loud sound like the crunching of metal nearby. He heard the  man's voice again, "You stupid bitch! You wrecked my fucking car!"

Curtis nostrils flared, his back stretched out and the shirt split apart.

He knew there was no going back now and just caved in to the feeling of euphoria. Nate may have been right. He was beginning to enjoy this...

He looked down and saw thick arms burst from their sleeves and felt his legs rupture the pants.

His neck thickened and his traps rose like a mountain range around it. His chest erupted from the front of his shirt, and the Guardian pushed free of the car.

He looked across the street and saw the other car had slammed into a pole. The man had the girl by the hair on the sidewalk and was beating her with his fists.

The Guardian roared and raced across the street. He jerked the man off of the woman. Who screamed at the sight of him.

A crowd started to gather to stare at the behemoth who was intervening.

In spite of the blood the woman yelled, "Put my Derek, down! Dont' hurt him!"

Derek, meanwhile was struggling to breath in the Guardian's grasp. He was trying to pry the hand off his throat and saw the other form a fist and draw back. 

Suddenly, the Guardian heard a voice in his own head, "It doesn't help if ...well we become bullies trying to stop people from being bullies" 

He lowered his fist and relaxed his grip on Derek.

Derek took some deep breaths and glared at the Guardian. "What the fuck kind of freak are you?"

Then Derek lunged at the behemoth and swung his fist into the creature's gut. He dropped to the ground screaming. 

The Guardian was unfazed by the hit, but he saw that Derek's hand appeared mangled as if he had broken every finger in it.

Derek flailed on the ground in pain.

The woman very improbably crawled over to him and tried to help comfort him.

"Get away, bitch! This is all your fault, fucking cunt!" then rolled back in pain again. The woman just cried and sat near him.

Sirens sounded in the distance. 

The Guardian turned and ran.

Someone in the crowd yelled, "Hey. Who are you? Where are you going?"

The Guardian just continued to run.

A few hours later, Curtis was staring at his reflection in his bathroom mirror. He looked like one of those freaky bodybuilders. Just too much muscle. It was grossing him out, but he couldn't stop watching as he began to grow smaller. He felt weary.  The traps slowly lowered and his neck narrowed back down. 

To his embarrassment, he was still completely erect from the ordeal. He was grossed out and turned on at the same time.

How the hell?

He shuddered and then shot load after load of cum all over the mirror.

Then the last evidence of the Guardian faded away and he sank back against the wall.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 9

Curtis is such a selfish son of a bitch. >=( But it seems that his Guardian self is starting to get some influence on him. I hope that means that he is starting to change and will be able too finally care about someone else instead of only himself. ^^

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Chris walked into the house and just stared at Nate. His boyfriend was nothing short of amazing. Beefy chest, thick arms and lats, abs and swollen tree trunks for legs. Nate's beautiful brown hair hung down his back. 

Nate smiled at Chris, who was just as amazing, with a blond tousled head and blue eyes.

"Babe! Where have you been?"

Chris shrugged, "Just checking on your little 'experiment'"

Nate stopped smiling, "Why do you go see that ass?"

"Nate! He is still a human being like us! It doesn't help if we bully him. He is running out of clothes and he won't be able to leave his place soon. At least let's get him some things to wear."

Nate turned away still frowning. 

"If you want to take that self-centered scrawny jerk clothes shopping, by all means. Get to it. Don't wait for me"

Chris frowned now, "What is wrong with you? The Nate I fell in love with was kind and generous. What has happened to you?"

Nate just glared then stormed into the bedroom and slammed the door. Chris heard the lock turn and it felt like a knife in his heart.

He looked down and saw a book on the table that Nate had been reading. It was the book where he had learned the Guardian curse.

Chris glanced at the page and saw that Nate had been trying to read how to about lifting or removing the curse. The page read:

The events of the past are long since gone

There is not a way to make undone

Yet hope there is in this one grace

If one would move to take his place

The longer the victim stays under the spell

The caster soon moves into the victim's knell

Yet if the victim completely succumbs

The caster and victim will soon be as one.

Chris stumbled back, "What the fuck? There isn't a way to undo this?" He ran to the bedroom and banged on the door. "Nate! Open up we need to talk about this! Please, baby! Don't leave me! Don't do this! Let's fig...."

The door flew open and Nate pushed Chris roughly away, "Don't beg me ever again faggot!" And grabbing a shirt he left the house.

Chris fell to the floor and cried as he felt his heart rip into pieces.

He heard Nate's car back down the driveway and speed away.

He woke an hour later still on the floor. He went into the room and saw that Nate had thrown clothes all over the place. Chris tried to pick up a few when his phone rang. It was Curtis.

"Hello"

"Hey man, it happened again."

Curtis sounded out of breath and his voice was raspy.

Chris said, "What?"

"I...I...I'm still not completely normal....I"

"What are you talking about? You changed again? But I thought you were staying home and your friends are in jail and..."

"I...don't know. I was already naked when it started so I didn't lose any more clothes, thank God."

"Why are you calling me, Curtis?"

"Your boyfriend...your boyfriend is...well...you should get over here."

Chris, still confused, hung up and drove to Curtis' apartment.

He walked up to the door and saw that it was cracked open so he entered.

He stopped. Nate was on the floor, unconscious, his arm was bent at an odd angle and his leg looked like it was smashed.

"Oh my God!" Chris said.

Curtis came out of his bedroom, 

He was still not the scrawny skateboarder. He looked like a heavyweight bodybuilder.

Chris stared at him, "What? What....what?"

"I'm caught somehow...I just weighed myself and I'm 260 pounds....this isn't right, man. I can't change back.... I....."

He looked down, "Your boy...your....Nate....he...he was....driving fast...."

Chris just stared back and forth between Nate and the behemoth that was Curtis/Guardian

"What happened to him? Was there an accident?"

"Yes...I..I mean no...not really"

"We need to call an ambulance for him. He..."

"Wait. Hear me...I was angry with him so I ran into the road and he slid to a stop."

"Did you do this to him????"

Curtis shook his head, "I...well not on purpose. I smashed the hood of the car so he couldn't drive anymore. The engine fell out. He started to climb out and ran so I grabbed the door and ripped it off....Ugggggg"  Curtis shuddered and his frame began to swell. His chest bulged out further and his arms thickened up. The large traps started to rise like mountains.

Chris stared.

"No...no....make it stop...."

The growth slowed and receded again. Still not allowing him to become normal.

Curtis bowed his head as his breathing slowed.

Chris pulled out his phone, "I'm calling 911"

Curtis shuddered, "Please, I didn't mean...I threw the door and it hit him and knocked him to the ground and I carried him here."

Chris started dialing and spoke to the dispatcher

Curtis stared at the floor, "I don't have any clothes when the police come"

Chris went to the car and came in with a bundle of Nate's clothes and handed them to him. 

Curtis pulled them on but they were straining to contain his large frame. Chris had to help him pull down the t-shirt and when their skin connected briefly, Curtis began to get aroused.

Curtis backed from Chris hands, "Stop...stop...I'll finish"

There was a knock at the door and the paramedics came in along with the police.

The cops looked at Chris and gave Curtis a suspicious glare.

"What happened here?" one of the cops addressed Curtis while the paramedics went to work on Nate.

"I...I..well he..."

"Was in a bad car accident" Chris finished for him.

The cop turned to Chris, "Where was this accident?"

"I didn't see it. I just know that Curtis here is a mutual friend and he panicked and brought him back here"

"It's on 57 and Johnson" Curtis said.

The cops looked at each other

"That the one we...."

The other cop nodded

The first cop said, "You were there? Did you see what happened?"

"Yeah. Nate was driving alone and ran into a truck The door broke off and he was thrown"

Chris stayed silent and stared.

The cop didn't seem to buy it but finally nodded, "That makes as much sense as anything we could figure out. You should have called then. Why didn't you?"

"I....I panicked. It was kind of scary. Chris came over and we called"

The second cop was still staring at Curtis. "Don't you have any clothes that fit?"

Curtis blushed, "No....I...I've out grown these and everything else is dirty"

The paramedics were wheeling Nate to the ambulance and one said, "We are taking him to Presbyterian Hospital. He is stable and seems like nothing is permanent" 

Nate opened his eyes and glanced around groggy, "Wha..."

Curtis let out a groan, then said "I...I need to use the bathroom"

Chris noticed the clothes weren't as tight as they had been. Curtis raced into his room and shut the door.

The cops finished up their papers then left after a few more questions.

In the bedroom Curtis stared in the mirror as his muscles receded and the clothes grew more loose.

Chris opened the door and walked in to see the last of the metamorphosis as The scrawny Curtis fell back on the bed and then ejaculated into his pants leaving a sticky wet spot.

"I'm going to the hospital to check on Nate. I will be back to..."

"I want to go too"

Chris looked confused.

"It was kind of my fault this happened and I...."

Chris started to smile, "Are you actually showing some concern for someone else?"

Curtis face turned red again, "I...Just need to figure things out"

Chris just nodded and Curtis followed him out to the car.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 9

Oh my god!! NOW Curtis is starting to show a LITTLE bit of concern about someone else! Nate is pretty much a stranger for Curtis still a d he showed concern for him, but his best "friend" could die for all he cared?! O.=.O;

Well, I guess Curtis will be able to learn after all. ^^ That makes me happy.

Well written and lookinh forward to the next chapter. ^^

• Upvote 1