hero1000

Marine Hulk

Corporal Johnson opened his eyes. He lay stunned at the bottom of a steep slope trying to clear his head.

He heard a groan next to him and looked over to see Skinner. Struggling back into consciousness.

Ok. Think. We are in....Afghanistan...ok. so far so good. Moving to secure location....got it. 

Skinner sat up suddenly.

"Mom?"

He was breathing hard and panic was setting in.

Johnson moved over next to him to quiet him.

"Shhhh. You're ok Skin. We just...slipped...I think."

"What?!"

"Keep your voice down, Skin. It's me Johnson."

"Oh." His breathing gradually slowed.

"We fell down that slope and I think we are lucky to be alive."

"What...what do we do now, Johnson?"

"We need to find cover and wait. The rest of the platoon will know we fell and be looking for us in this God forsaken forest. Where's my pack?"

He looked around then spied the two packs that had broken free from the straps and slid down the hill with them.  

Skinner picked his up and glared at it as if it was the cause of all the problems.

"Damn thing is bent and twisted. Have to carry it instead of backpack it."

"Hey, Skin. It's gonna be ok. We will survive this."

They started into the woods and began looking for a good place to make a shelter when a shot rang out and the bark on the tree in front of them blasted apart.

Johnson dove one way, Skinner the other.

Johnson lost site of his partner and prayed he would stay low, when he heard him yell. "Oh Shit! Oh Shit!"

Johnson wriggled on the ground in the way he had seen Skinner fall.

He froze, 

Three Taliban had emerged from the trees and were standing around Skinner who was curled up in the fetal position on the ground. He had started crying and it smelled like he had pissed his pants. 

The Taliban pulled a large device like rocket launcher and pointed it at Skinner, laughing crazily and shouting in Farsi.

Johnson tried to slip his pistol out of his cammies as quietly as possible.

The launcher was making a noise like an old TV trying to turn on.

The laughing got louder.

Skinner was sobbing, "Please..please...please..."

Johnson fired.

The two holding the launcher lurched as the device made a sudden hissing sound.

The first fell clutching his arm. 

"Damn, wasn't fatal." Johnson murmured.

The second was trying to repoint the launcher at whoever was shooting.

Johnson started just rapid firing.

The first one screamed and ran into the forest.

The third one was hit in the head and fell instantly dead.

The second one, laughed when he saw Johnson and pointed the launcher at him. Apparently it was already warmed up and a loud pulsing filled the air.

Johnson covered his face. Then realized that he was still in one piece. So he aimed again at the last Taliban who seemed alarmed that his device didn't work.

He watched the man's right eye disappear in a bloody mist as the man fell screaming to the ground.

Johnson ran to him and fired three more times to silence him.

He went to Skinner and helped him to his feet.

"Skin...stand up...you're ok."

Skinner looked up at him with his face muddy and wet from crying. "I..I wet my pants"

"Yeah. I smell it. So what? You gotta go when you gotta go. Let's get outta here before that third guy comes back for help."

"I thought they were gonna kill me with that rocket launcher."

Johnson grinned, "Yeah so did I. But it looks like it didn't work very well. Our luck is still holding out."

Skinner stood up when Johnson suddenly grunted like he was in pain.

"Hey...hey man. You ok?"

"Yeah. Just a weird spasm. Maybe that shit was radioactive or something and I got radiation poisoning."

Skinner tried to grin through his nervousness, "Or maybe you will be like the hulk or something..."

"Boy, you read too many comics. That shit ain't real. Now let's get moving."

Skinner muttered, "I wouldn't mind being like the hulk...just sayin'"

Johnson shook  his head, "C'mon" He threw his arm over Skinner's shoulder and they walked into the woods a bit further.

Soon Johnson stopped them. "It's getting dark. We will have a hard time finding our way without the night vision goggles."

He made a grunting sound again.

Skinner giggled a bit, "You made that sound again."

"Yeah...just feel kind of funny. Maybe we should stop for a bit."

Skinner said nothing and just watched. Johnson was a pretty big guy already. Defensive end in high school. But loyal and faithful to a fault.

Johnson sighed, "Oh that feels much better."

Skinner sat and drew in the dirt for a bit.

Before either of them realized it they had fallen asleep.

Skinner heard the noise first. He opened his eyes. It was nearly pitch black.

Then he heard the sound again. Like an animal rustling in the leaves.

He reached out to touch Johnson and quietly wake him.

A hand grabbed his arm. Skinner stifled a scream, and he was jerked roughly to his feet.

There was a shout and a scuffle. Then a torch appeared and Johnson was jerked to his feet. 15 men stood around them, some actually very young boys. Almost all had Ak-47s or other rifles. Both of their hands were jerked behind their backs and tied.

The men were grinning and pointing at the two white people in cammies.

Johnson glared at them.

One of the older men stepped forward. "You are here to rape our country. We will rape you."

Skinner blanched and paled.

Johnson spat on the man, "You can try old man, but ..." One of the other men hit him in the head with a rifle butt.

Johnson grimaced and grunted in pain.

"We will do your friend first so that you can watch..."

Skinner screamed. Two of the boys tore his shirt apart.

Johnson yelled, "Leave him alone!"

Skinner tried to fight against them as they forced him face first onto the ground.

Johnson yelled again, "I said....STOP!" His voice seemed to drop in pitch and he grunted again, this time sounding like an animal ready to attack.

Everyone stopped at the sudden change and turned to look at Johnson.

Skinner was able to turn his head in time to see his friend's eyes turn completely white.

He smiled, "I knew it...."

Johnson moved his mouth like he was trying to speak again "I....said......rwallllar!" With each word his voice deepened and disappeared into a growl.

The men moved back a few steps and watched as it looked like the camouflage was shrinking.

There was a noise like fibers giving way. Then everyone realized the clothes weren't shrinking, Johnson was growing. Thickening, bulges appearing everywhere.

Johnson's eyes rolled back and he shuddered like was having an intense orgasm.

A loud pop and suddenly both of Johnson's hands were free and he brought them in front with the frayed rope dangling from rapidly swelling wrists and forearms.

Skinner was able to wriggle a little away and sit up to witness his friend's awesome metamorphosis. His grin getting wider by the second.

That's when he saw two of the men run at Johnson from behind with the butts of their rifles raised.

"Behind you!" he yelled.

Johnson spun around as the back of his shirt split apart with a loud tearing sound and thick lats spread like wings out pushing his arms away.

The two men rammed the butts of their guns into the creature in front of them and the wood splintered.

He picked one man up in each hand as he grew taller and taller lifting them  off of the ground, They saw his brow thicken and the jaw harden like a neanderthal. And they had an up close view as the front of his shirt burst open to allow thick pectorals to spill out ward as his chest swelled further and further.

He cracked the two heads together then flung them about 100 yards where they fell in a heap.

Arms ripping apart the sleeves in the process.

Skinner was awestruck. This was better than he could have imagined. And then realized he had a boner unlike anything he had experienced before.

Green streaks appeared in Johnson's hair then spread from his head across his body as his shoulders separated the sleeves from the shirt and his legs exploded from their confines. 

The older man yelled, "You are a demon! Leave this place!"

Johnson turned to face him as the last portion of the change over took him and the rest of his clothes fell to the ground leaving a 7 foot 900 pound green creature standing in his place.

Muscle bulging and his dick was....Skinner gasped.

He had seen Johnson naked before but his dick was nothing like the green serpent standing at attention in front of him now.

The man screamed and turned to run.

All of the others had scattered already.

In two steps Johnson had the man and pulled him in close. The man looked at the gigantic 2 foot penis in front of him.

Skinner laughed, "You probably shouldn't have tried to rape me..."

The man screamed. The creature grinned. Precum oozed out of the green dick onto the old man's beard and face.

Then the creature shoved him into the nearest tree.

The man fell to the ground unconscious.

The creature started to walk over to him.

Skinner called, "no...let him be. He will have to deal with his humiliation in town."

The creature paused and came over to Skinner. "Can you...uh help?" He turned and showed his wrists still tied behind his back.

The creature grabbed the rope and twisted it breaking it apart. "Ahhhh....that nearly tore my wrists off too, but thanks...I guess."

He sat down and patted the ground next to him.

The creature moved and stared at him. Then sat down next to him.

Skinner put his arm over the thick broad shoulders, "You comforted me a while back."

The creature appeared to be drowsy, but put a thick arm over Skinner's shoulders.

"Ooof. You're heavy. Good thing I'm sitting."

But the arm felt lighter even as he finished speaking..

He sat next to his friend and watched as the green color began to fade and the muscle began to recede. It was almost as impressive as watching the first transformation.

Johnson suddenly spoke in a deep voice. "Dude...I ..."

He was still huge but his face was almost normal.

"I....you....were right."

Skinner just smiled.

He continued to shrink down.

Johnson gasped as he felt a final rush through his system......300-275-250-210......

Soon Skinner was looking at his 5'10  normal friend as his eyes changed back to their deep blue color.

Johnson smiled at him.

"That felt fucking awesome"

Skinner looked embarrassed.

Johnson laughed, "You got a boner. I can't judge. Look at this thing...."

Skinner relaxed. "Thanks man. My best friend is a Marine Hulk...this is the coolest thing to ever happen to me."

They fell asleep in each other's arms and were not bothered the rest of the night as the story of a demon from Hell in the woods spread through the country side.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 15

• 1 month later...

Great muscle growth description! I especially liked the pec growth:

hey had an up close view as the front of his shirt burst open to allow thick pectorals to spill out ward as his chest swelled further and further.

• Upvote 1

Thank you for the information on that. I knew it was a slightly different dialect, but I wasn't sure what it was called so I went with the generic...

• Upvote 1