garrix

So, I wanted to experiment with recording myself reading muscle growth stories. This is a favourite story that I keep coming back to, so... I hope this is OK (Garrix, if it isn't, tell me and I will take the file down ASAP). Think of it as a tribute. I just did the first two parts because 40+ minutes is a lot for an untested concept. 

• Like 10

On 3/30/2019 at 11:23 AM, Mikeytron said:

So, I wanted to experiment with recording myself reading muscle growth stories. This is a favourite story that I keep coming back to, so... I hope this is OK (Garrix, if it isn't, tell me and I will take the file down ASAP). Think of it as a tribute. I just did the first two parts because 40+ minutes is a lot for an untested concept. 

Wow. I love hearing you narrate muscle growth. Your voice makes it even hotter. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Woah this is awesome! I hadn’t thought about this story of mine in a while, and hearing you bring it to life was awesome! Thank you so much, I’m honestly very flattered.  You have my blessing to do this with as much of the story(or any of my stories) as you want! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I'm so glad you like it! I often think we don't realize the big deep impact these stories can make. A story gets posted online, it gets a dozen comments, it fades into the background and sinks down the forum - but it was read thousands of times and lives in thousands and thousands of brains. 

Anyway, I'll continue, now that I've got your blessing. Thank you! :) 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

Wonderful conclusion. Thanks for the great story. The emotional connection at the end was awesome. I think a while story could be written around those guys' lives together.

-M

• 3 months later...
On 12/26/2017 at 12:13 PM, darkluster4 said:

Ironically, I'd be like Eric, trying to grow guys into beasts. However, in my case, I'd have a whole stable of muscle freaks hidden away of the hottest guys I'd caught. Each one at a different stage of immobilization. The one thing I'd try to avoid would be the muscle gut, if possible. True I'd have one or two that I'd just let go wild with the big belly, but the rest I'd try to keep tight and slim.

I loved this story though SO MUCH! Eric is exactly the guy I need to meet, he could certainly keep me motivated. lol Where do I sign up?

I would love to be one of your experiments if so.  

• Like 3