Unbridled Domination

londonboy

Brandon Armstrong was driving home and he was pissed – really pissed.  In the last two months he had gotten together with three guys who responded to his ad on craigslist and none of them had panned out.  The most recent guy had seemed so promising.  He seemed to be into everything Brandon was – a very hard thing to find.  There had been eight dates of total bliss and then Brandon had started feeling comfortable enough to act naturally, to say everything he felt.  This had finally caused the man to sneak out of the house one night after they both had fallen asleep.  The guy hadn’t even stopped long enough to gather up all of his clothes.  It was the last straw in a long line of disappointments and Brandon was racking his brain to figure out what he was doing wrong.  He really wanted to find ways to improve – to get a relationship to last longer.  It was always so promising at the start – each guy seemed to be on the same wavelength and wanted everything Brandon listed in his ad.  Some even said that Brandon was everything they’d ever wanted in a partner.  But then something always happened, and it was impossible to figure out.  Every guy started freaking out and getting scared – afraid of the commitment needed to make it in this kind of relationship.  Brandon was ready to give up on using the web for meeting guys, especially since most men never ended up being truly what they professed.  Brandon’s hands gripped the steering wheel hard; he was very upset by his recent track record with guys.  He figured he was going to have to start hanging out in bars to find men – at least then he might be able to judge a guy’s stamina for the long haul, which was needed in good relationships.  Maybe he wanted too much too soon – he just didn’t know. 

BAM!

Brandon had not been paying attention and the car in front of him had come to a halt at a four way stop.  It was a beautiful black-blue Volvo and he knew immediately he had hit it hard enough to cause some damage.  Brandon became even more angry with himself at the stupidity of what he had done – how could he have stopped paying attention long enough to hit another car?  He braced himself for the confrontation that was surely about to happen.   He and the other driver pulled through the intersection and then moved to the side of the empty road.

Simon Petit was so shocked by the sudden jolt to his car – his pride and joy – that at first he didn’t realize what had happened.  As soon as he looked in his rear view mirror and saw the pick up truck rammed into the back of his car he became enraged.  How could the idiot not see that he had come to a complete stop and how was it possible that someone could miss noticing an upcoming four-way intersection?  Simon threw his hands up in the air, as if to say, “What the hell?” and then pulled to the side of the road.  He noticed that the truck pulled over, as well.  Simon was out of his car in a flash, he glanced at the back bumper, which was now smashed inward against the car, and then made a beeline to the driver’s side of the truck.  The window was down and he started yelling before he was even beside the door.

“What the hell happened?  Did you not see that I stopped?  How could you miss the fact that I was at an intersection?  Are you blind or …”

As soon as Simon saw the size of the guy sitting in the truck his confrontational spirit faltered slightly.  The other driver’s arm and shoulder seemed to fill the entire window of the large truck.  Simon also noticed immediately how thick the guy’s neck was and how his chest jutted out almost all the way to the steering wheel – even though it was obvious the seat was as far back as possible.  The guy’s face was rough – a bushy mustache and some heavy stubble.  His hair was messed up and the sweat-covered straining gray t-shirt made it pretty obvious that the guy was probably returning from the gym or some kind of intense job that involved strenuous work. The man’s menacing stare definitely intimidated Simon, but the smaller man’s adrenaline was pumping too strongly to back down.  However, he lowered the volume of his voice and took the angry tone down a few notches – mainly because the guy in the truck looked bigger than a Prius.   

“Are you blind or something, man?  Did you not notice my break lights?  Look at what you’ve done to my fender!”

Brandon’s natural response to the small guy’s yelling was to reach out the window and grab the man around the neck and squeeze his windpipe until it snapped.  That’s how he usually dealt with smaller men who dared to challenge him.  Brandon felt every muscle in his body, even those that made his giant feet move; tense up with power that needed immediate release.  And usually that release involved punching a hole in something or sending a guy to the hospital.  But Brandon had also noticed the guy’s shocked amazement when the runt got his first real gander at the big body sitting in the truck.  Brandon loved to cause eyes to widen, mouths to drop open, and voices to stop in mid-sentence.  This moment had been no exception – the little dweeb had taken one glance into the truck and his so-called bravado had shriveled up probably as much as his dick had.  A feeling of inadequacy after coming into contact with Brandon usually made most men totally quiet and as demure as a young shy southern belle.  But after that initial jolt of surprise at the huge body in front of him, the little pipsqueak had suddenly gained a little of his cajones back and had started into Brandon again.  Even though the tone was much less aggressive and there was obvious fear in his eyes, the tiny man had continued to question the behemoth in front of him.  This second plunge into attack-mode had impressed the hell out of Brandon and caused his desire to punch the guy so hard he flew across the street to instantly dissipate.  A thought flickered in Brandon’s head and it caused a certain kind of flicker to briefly pump through his giant cock.  Was it possible that the guy standing outside his truck might just be what he had been looking for during all of these months of online hell?  Brandon decided to test the waters and see if this was someone he might pursue. 

“Hang on there, little man, let’s not say anything you’re going to regret or something that’s going to make me get angry.  You wouldn’t like me when I’m angry.  Let me take a look at your car.”

A wave of mixed emotions shot through Simon’s head and body when he heard the monster in the truck speak.  First of all, the term ‘little man’ made his anger spike back up, while it also caused a twinge of some other feeling to stab him slightly in the gut.  The big guy’s voice was jovial, but boomed in such a low register that it easily re-emphasized the man’s enormous size.  Simon took a few steps back as the guy reached across his giant chest and grabbed the outside handle, opening the door so his big frame could step out.  This way of exiting the vehicle seemed so fucking manly and cocky to Simon that it, again, caused a previously unknown mixture of emotions.  As the colossal beast struggled to get his body freed from the large but cramped truck cab, Simon realized that reaching out the window with his right hand to open the door was the only way the guy could get out – his thick biceps and bulging shoulder made it impossible for the arm nearest the inside handle to bend far enough for that hand to grab anything.  That’s about when the big man stood up to his full height and Simon gasped out loud – not able to control his shock.  The man’s hugeness made Simon’s six-foot frame seem childlike.  Everything about the driver’s body was massive compared to his own – even the fingers, which Simon definitely noticed as the guy shut the truck door with enough force to make the big vehicle rock back and forth.  The muscled man didn’t even look at Simon as he walked toward the Volvo.  Simon’s eyes widened even more when he got a look at the expanse of the man’s back – surely almost as wide as the car he was now perusing.  Simon was astounded that there was not one glance at the front of the truck; it was like the guy knew his big toy wasn’t hurt at all in the altercation – as if it was a metaphor for how their actual bodies would react if they came in contact with each other.  Simon was not daunted in his frustration of the situation; he continued to stand his ground – although from a few feet away. 

“I’m not a little man and I think we should just exchange insurance information.  We also need to assess the damage of both vehicles.”

“My big truck’s fine, little man, and I can certainly help you with this dented bumper.”

Being called little a second time and the total disregard the guy had for Simon’s suggestions angered the smaller man even more.  He moved closer to the larger man and was about to protest, but he couldn’t utter a word as he watched a big hand wrap around the metal fender of his Volvo, which was pushed in toward the body of the car, and then give one quick powerful pull.  The fender popped away from the car, a little mangled but straight again.  Simon’s breathing got harder as he noticed that the guy’s powerful grip had basically crushed the fender as it was pulled from its inward position.  There were several grooves in the steel where the big man’s fingers had obviously squeezed too tightly.

“There you go, shorty, good as new.”

“What?  Are you crazy?  That’s not better.  Look what you did to my bumper.  You crushed it.  The entire thing is still going to have to be replaced.  What were you thinking, you moron?”

The fact that the big man in front of him had just crushed metal as if it was as soft as a banana was lost completely on Simon; he was now only concerned about his car.  He also totally missed the wave of apparent anger and then the quick suppression of that emotion that shot across the other man’s face.  Simon’s blood was now boiling and he had reached a point where he could not control himself.  Brandon, however, had again avoided the knee-jerk reaction of grabbing the smaller man around his neck with one hand and lifting him off the ground to shake him like a rag doll.  The stupid bravery of the dweeb was making Brandon’s body tingle with excitement.  With each moment of intensified confrontation he was being reassured that the accident had been a serendipitous event, taking place to introduce him to a guy he was positive he could mold to be the perfect playmate.  The tingling of Brandon’s body was flowing directly to his now semi-erect cock and it was clear, at least to him, that there was a definite connection between he and the little man.  He continued to play with his potential plaything. 

“Maybe you could leave the bumper that way, Mr. Tiny, so you’ll have something to remember me by – you know, when you want to think about my size and my power.”

“Are you off your meds, sasquatch?  What makes you think I want to remember you?  You’ve messed up my car and you don’t seem to think it’s a problem.  Do I need to get the police involved here?  Just give me your fucking insurance and contact information so we can both get out of here.  And stop calling me little, short, and tiny - I’m six-feet tall, for god’s sake.”

The little guy had gone too far this time.  Brandon reached out and grabbed the other man by the shoulders, easily lifting him off the ground and turning him around.  He then carried the guy to the side of the Volvo and dropped him back on the ground.  Immediately, both men saw their reflections in the tinted windows of the car and what they gazed upon brought up different, but similar, reactions.  Simon gulped loudly as he was again astounded by what his eyes beheld.  Brandon, however, had a more intense reaction – his cock hardened even more because of how it was now clear his body dwarfed the other man.

“Hey, Mr. Puny, look at that!  Your body is like a mini-me version of mine.  Even two of you put together wouldn’t come close to my size.  Look at how small and narrow your shoulders are when you’re standing in front of me.  And check out how massive my chest is compared to your head and the fact that you barely come up as high as my nipples.  Fuck, I’m a giant.  It’s pretty clear that when you stand next to me you’re one little scrawny man, don’t you think?”

Brandon was getting the hardest piece of wood he had had in the longest time.  Just gazing at how his body towered over the smaller guy and how his muscles bulged out so much further than any part the other man was completely filling him with excitement and he loved every second of it.  This is what Brandon desired more than anything in the world – comparing his huge body, something he had worked on all of his life, to some supposedly regular sized guy – and making the other man feel small.  When he could see how gigantic he had become it got his juices flowing more than fucking a hot chick or plowing some guy’s tight ass.  Because of some primeval instinct within he brought his arms up into a double biceps flex and paused briefly to marvel at how pumped they were after blasting them at the gym earlier that morning.  It was clear that even the little man’s head was actually much smaller than Brandon’s twenty-four inch guns.  He could feel pre-cum starting to bubble out of his hard cock as he realized how just his massive arms bulging so much made the other man seem even tinier.  Brandon could sense that the other guy was caught off guard by the monstrous size of the biceps reflected in the window, as well – and the big man was positive he saw a quick glint of longing in the other dude’s eyes, which was then quickly pushed away.  Brandon’s body shivered as he thought about the other man fighting his natural urges, because that’s exactly what the muscleman wanted.  It was so good to meet up with a guy that wasn’t aware of his suppressed desires and then to have his big body release those flood gates.  Brandon decided it was time to up the ante in the situation.  He began to toy with the man even more.

“Why don’t you flex those twigs you call arms, little man, and we can see what they look like in front of my keg-sized guns.  It will be some more proof that when we compare your body to mine it’s like a pre-school aged boy standing beside his huge muscled daddy.  Yeah buddy, I love how one of my big biceps pumps up even larger than your whole head.  Look-a-here, little tike, let’s move this pumped up baby a little closer.”

Brandon brought his flexed right arm down behind the smaller man’s head and, sure enough, the mound of muscle ballooned out wider and peaked up higher than the other man’s entire noggin.  It was a sight that made Brandon moan out loud in a low, growl-like sound that made it clear the big man loved what he saw.  The sight also created a new sensation in Simon’s body.  At first he couldn’t believe what he saw reflected in the window.  He had never been this close to such a massively constructed human being.  The way the larger man’s arm overshadowed his head was unbelievable.  The sleeve of the guy’s white t-shirt was forced to bunch down toward the humongous shoulder, just to make room for the massive mound of muscle poking up in the air.   The thickness of the biceps shot out past Simon’s ears and he could see the vein-covered split peak jutting up beyond his hair.  Simon had never been a guy that got into muscle, he liked his men to be slim and with model level handsomeness.  He had always been turned off by the distorted ugly hugeness of bodybuilders.  Guys that worked their bodies into freakish sizes seemed unnatural and grotesque.  But seeing that big biceps behind his head created a small flicker of reaction in his gut – and it was a feeling that was completely new.  The reaction moved from his stomach to his awakening rod. 

“See something you like, little man?”

“No way . . . you  . . . freakish asshole.”

Simon’s words did not have the force of his earlier comments.  He could still feel anger over what had happened to his car, but his fixation on the larger man’s biceps caused him to almost whisper his remark.  His lifelong disgust of steroid injecting thugs enabled him to use the venom he desired, but the sheer awe he felt over the bulging arm behind his head created havoc in his mind and at his crotch.  He didn’t even look at the large man’s face as he spoke; he simply stayed glued to the giant arm.  Brandon loved the little man’s cockiness, even though he knew he couldn’t allow the comment to go unchecked.  He kept his arm flexed but brought his enormous right thigh into the small guy’s ass and slammed him up against the car.  Brandon then began to smash the guy’s body against the door and lifted up at the same time.  He methodically began to slide the little man’s crotch and stomach up and down the side of the car.

“That teeny dick of yours trying to shoot hard tells me something different.  I think you like how big my arm is compared to your little head.  Let me help that cock some by easily rubbing your body against your pretty car.  Maybe I can press you so hard that little toothpick between your legs will dent the door.  How about a little dick dimple in the metal to help you remember how my big body turned you on.”

“Fuck you!”

It was hard for Simon to speak, mainly because it was difficult for him to breathe.  His body was compressed between the metal frame of his car and the giant thigh and crotch of the man behind him.  The big dude’s body actually felt harder than the car, but Simon immediately forced that thought from his mind.  His cock had already sprung to full hardness as it was compelled to rub up and down against the door.  He couldn’t believe his body was reacting this way and he was trying to make it stop.  The Volvo was actually rocking from side to side as the big man easily shoved his thigh harder into Simon’s ass and back.  Brandon continued to be turned on by the little man’s refusal to give in, even though it was obvious he was being helplessly made to do whatever the big body behind him wanted him to.  The mere stupidity and courage of the small guy made Brandon want to dominate him even more.  There had also been fleeting signs of longing in the guy’s reflection – they had been brief and quickly tossed away, but Brandon had noticed.  He had seen the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow and he now wanted the journey to the prize to last as long as it could.  He knew he needed to seal the deal on this first muscle encounter – to make it unfathomable for the little man to even consider that repeat performances of this kind of domination wouldn’t happen.  He needed to turn the slight ember that was beginning to burn in the pit of the little man’s stomach into a raging fire of muscle desire.  It would take some work, but Brandon knew what he needed to do in the next few minutes to help bring his new play toy to the tipping point.  He brought both of his giant arms to the side of the car.  As he began to increase the velocity and pressure of the huge thigh manipulating the little man’s body against the car, he also pushed the vehicle with his enormous arms.  This caused two glorious things to happen – the wheels on the side where the two men stood came completely off the ground and the little man’s feet followed suit.  Brandon easily pushed the Volvo into the air as he began to jerk the other man off against his own car.  The larger man wished like hell he could have had someone filming all the action.  He could hear that the smaller guy was having trouble breathing and he could sense the guy was fighting the impending orgasm with all of his might.  Brandon knew it was a lost cause for the guy to attempt denying the upcoming explosion and this brought him much satisfaction.  His new little friend certainly did not want to cream in his lovely chinos, but most of all he didn’t want to ejaculate because a superior man was so effortlessly manhandling him.  To offer the muscleman behind him the satisfaction of knowing his body so easily brought him to this moment of release was too humiliating for the smaller guy.  Brandon decided it was time to bring some climax to their fun and games.  He lowered his face next to the other guy’s ear.

“Look how easily my big arms tip your heavy Volvo up on its side.  That’s fucking hot, isn’t it?  If I wanted to I could push the big car over without any problem, but we’ll save that for another time.  And feel how my gigantic thigh massages your body up against this door like you didn’t weigh a thing – and it’s making your cock ready to spew at any minute.  And there’s nothing you can do to stop it, little man.  Oh, I can tell you’re trying hard to prevent it.  You don’t want to bust a wad for this big muscle stud and you’re desperately struggling to figure out why you’re having this kind of reaction in the first place.  Am I right, Mr. Tiny?  Yeah, we both know I am.  Why don’t you think back to a few minutes ago – about what that big arm to the right of your head did to your bumper?  Yeah, I’m talking about that massive gun you’re trying so hard to not look at – the big hard mound of muscle jutting up beside your head.  Remember how that arm easily pulled your metal fender back into place and how that big hand crumpled the metal like it was nothing?  Or how about we go back a little further – to the first time you saw my big body through the window of my truck.  I saw those pretty blue eyes widen when you took in all this muscle.  You’re trying so hard not to give in to your desires, aren’t you, little man?  You don’t want to think about how much this big man turns you on, do you?  But right now, all you can think about his how much power exists in my huge body – isn’t that so?  And here’s what’s going to send you over the top, my tiny friend.  Right now there are many people watching us – seeing how I so easily make your body do what I want it to.  Hell, there are a couple of guys that have pulled their cars over on the other side of the street and they’re wanking off as they see me lift your Volvo so easily.  But what excites you the most is that they also see how little you are compared to all my massiveness.  They see that my big thigh has your entire body lifted off the ground and I’m about to make your teeny rocket explode just from jerking you against your car.  You love how they are so fucking jealous because you are surrounded by hard muscle and they’re not.  And they’re waiting, just like you are, for me to give you the command to cum.  So, little man, why don’t you shoot for this big man?  Cum now!”

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh….”

Simon could take no more.  As he uncontrollably screamed out loud, his aching cock started spewing more cum than he thought his body could ever produce.  He had fought valiantly to prevent from shooting, but his tormentor’s big body and his spot on description of what was happening in Simon’s head was too much.  The smaller man could not believe that his tumultuous emotions were so transparent.  How had the big man known exactly what would make Simon orgasm so quickly – especially since it was all new to Simon, himself.  It was like the muscleman was a psychic or something.  The big thigh continued to press his body up and down against his car door as Simon filled his underwear with hot creamy jism.  Even as his entire frame continued to jerk wildly between the big body behind him and the metal door, he could feel a stream of milky liquid running down both legs.  He was sure people in nearby houses were going to come to their doors to see what had made a man yell as loudly as he had – if they hadn’t already been watching all the action from the start.  Simon’s embarrassment at the situation was intermingled with something he couldn’t name.  It was a feeling of what . . . satisfaction, yes, satisfaction.  Even though he desperately did not want to admit it, the powerful release that had just occurred was the most incredible sexual pleasure he had ever enjoyed – maybe even the most incredible experience period.  A pang of remorse swept over him as soon as this thought entered his mind.  He could not give the big man that kind of enjoyment – seeing him so submissive, but he also realized it was too late – his tormentor surely felt Simon’s uncontrollable response.

“Yeah, little buddy, that was nice – real nice.  I think you woke up the whole fucking neighborhood.  All that cum is going to probably glue you to the side of your car.  That was a beautiful tribute to my big body, Mr. Tiny.  People just can’t control themselves when their around this much muscle, can they?  And why should they?”

“Get off me, asshole, or I really am going to call the police.”

“Seriously?  I don’t know how you’re going to do that, little one, since I see your phone inside the car and right now I don’t think you could move an inch even if you did have all of your strength.  I’d say you’re pretty exhausted from that cum explosion, but mostly you can’t move because I won’t allow it.  I bet that thought kind of turns you on, doesn’t it, even though your cock is still worn out – the fact that I can hold your body in place so easily.”

Simon couldn’t believe the big man was so accurate.  Having his body pinned to the car and knowing that the Volvo was still pushed up on two wheels was keeping his emptied dick rock hard.  He was furious with the huge brute, but he was also already re-living the last thirty minutes in his head.  Part of him wanted to scream for help, but he knew it would be useless.  The big man could easily shut him up with one punch or just by simply slamming his face through the window.  But, worse of all, Simon knew the real reason he wasn’t calling out – he was actually impressed by the behemoth, no, not impressed, turned on.  Yes, he was fucking turned on.  Simon chose a different path.

“Can you please let me down . . . sir?”

Brandon’s smile made it clear he was very pleased with the little man’s polite request.  He realized that his new small friend could see his happy face reflected in the window and the guy’s little body shivered greatly when he noted that Brandon was delighted.  A quick pulse of some new feeling shot through Brandon’s body, as well, and he wasn’t sure he could even name what it was – but that didn’t matter right now.  He was aware that he could now move on to phase two of the plan for his new friend. 

“That’s a good little buddy.  Of course I can put you down.  I can do anything I want.”

Simon felt the car’s wheels return to the road and noticed his legs were very wobbly when his feet finally hit the asphalt.  He felt one of the big man’s hands press into his upper back after the massive thigh moved away.  The giant mitt held Simon’s body up against the side of the Volvo as the other hand pulled out the wallet from his back pocket.  He tried to look in the window to see what was happening – was it a robbery, now – but he was pressed too close.  Suddenly the open wallet was tossed on the car’s roof and Simon could see everything was there, except his license.

“Well it’s certainly nice to meet you, little Simon Pettit.  My name is Brandon, Brandon Armstrong.  I see you have a house over on Adelaide – pretty impressive.  You must pull in one hell of a salary.  That’s nice to know.  I’ll be over to your place at six tonight, Simon, and I think I’ll keep your license until then.  We can have some more fun and talk about how I might give you some satisfaction for what I did to your car – not to mention what I did to that worn out tiny dick of yours.  See you at six, little man.”

“You can’t keep my license.  I need it to drive.  And I won’t be home tonight.  I have plans.”

“Oh you’ll be there.  I know you will.  You don’t want to miss the fun.  And don’t ever tell me what I can or can’t do.  See you at six, squirt.”

The big hand on Simon’s back was suddenly gone, but the little guy didn’t move.  He stayed pressed up against the car while turning his head to get one last look at the huge back of Brandon Armstrong as the muscled man walked away.  He watched as the behemoth awkwardly stuffed his oversized body into the cab and then started the truck.  As he pulled past the Volvo, Simon could hear the big man chucking to himself.  The sound of the guy’s laughter both frightened and thrilled the small man. 

Brandon drove down the road slowly and marveled at his good fortune.  He had been advertising for months trying to find a little guy that was a true muscle worshipper and someone that could handle being dominated.  So far, no one had lasted very long.  The guy that stayed around for eight dates had seemed so promising.  He kept saying over and over that he wanted Brandon to feel comfortable enough to be the full cocky alpha he was, but as soon as the big man had started letting his hair down and being his natural aggressive self, the guy had scampered away in the middle of the night.  Every man was the same – petrified as shit whenever Brandon started being the dominant stud he was on the inside.  No one seemed able to handle it when the big man flaunted his true power or said the things that ran through his head constantly.  Little Simon Pettit had stood up to him even as Brandon had easily controlled the smaller man’s body.  The intensity of Simon’s anger and his antagonistic spirit was such a fucking turn on for Brandon.  He had nearly shot his own explosive load when Simon had ejaculated, but decided it would be better to wait and let the pressure in his body build up even more.  Brandon hadn’t been this excited by a little runt in a very long time.  His need to dominate and get worshipped was so powerful that he contemplated ripping the truck’s steering wheel from its column, but he had already replaced the damn thing twice.  He controlled the urge by contemplating his upcoming reunion with Simon.  He also decided that he wouldn’t shower or change clothes before going over and, as a matter of fact, he made a plan to go work out a second time right before he paid his visit to Adelaide Avenue.  Somehow, he knew that would drive Simon crazy – seeing and smelling the big man’s sweat covered body.

Simon heard the truck move down the street, but he didn’t back away from his car.  His mind was trying to wrap itself around all that had just happened, but, more importantly, he still needed something to help him stay standing erect.  His body was still spent by the explosion Brandon Armstrong had caused in his pants.  Simon was furious at himself for not having more self control, but he was also still in awe of all the giant had done – crumpling metal, lifting the car, jerking Simon’s body against the door with his big thigh – and then there was the memory of the guy’s huge frame haunting Simon’s thoughts.  Seeing the guy’s biceps bulging out wider and higher than his own head was plastered in his mind.  How could an arm be so big was the question that kept racing through Simon’s brain.  What disgusted Simon the most, however, was the fact that his cock was still fully hard.  He finally pressed his body away from the car and listened to the sound of the cum soaked material of his pants peel itself away from the side of the car.  He looked down and saw that some of door’s paint had been stripped away – still clinging to his chinos.  Simon also noticed that his shirt and pants were covered in the grease and grime that had obviously been all over the side of his car.  He looked like he had fallen face down in a giant puddle of oil and dirt.  He also noticed that the milky white stain from his ejaculation covered his entire crotch and stretched almost down to his knees on both pants legs.  Even his shirt had soaked up a lot of juice and was dripping wet across his abs. 

“Aw fuck.”

Simon staggered a few steps backward and contemplated calling the police, but something deep inside his psyche told him not to.  The big man knew where he lived now and that meant Simon’s safety was in peril.  He could not believe he was acting like this – almost like a defenseless puppy in the big hands of his owner.  He also couldn’t believe he was still so fucking hard.  As he quickly glance around, noticing the two guys sound asleep after being worn out by orgasms in their individual cars across the street, he opened the driver’s door and fell into the seat.  Immediately the interior of his Volvo smelled like a bathhouse – something that made Simon’s cock twitch a little more.  Without even thinking about it, Simon turned the ignition and started driving – again fully intent on going to the police.  But the man’s brain went into autopilot and he headed home.  His heart was pounding in rhythm with the pulsations of his cock, signifying his excitement and fear about the upcoming evening visit from Brandon Armstrong. 

Part Two – Brandon Gets Ready for the Visit

Brandon’s bull-sized cock was fully engorged and aching for release as he benched enough weight to equal a large SUV.  His entire body was equally turned on as he easily churned out repetitions with the precision of a professional.  He had returned to the gym that afternoon to work off some muscle steam and work up a major sweat before paying his promised visit to little Simon’s house.  It was like he was jacking up his muscles extra big just to make playtime that evening ever more special.  He wanted the scrawny man’s nose to get a overwhelming whiff of what a real man smelled even as his eyes would surely struggle to comprehend all of Brandon’s tightly clothed massiveness.  In short, Brandon wanted to make an even stronger impression than he had after smacking the back end of the tiny dude’s car in their earlier fender bender, and then easily taking care of the bumper with one hand and doing the same with Simon’s tiny hard cock with one big thigh.  Brandon’s own giant perpetual wood was caused partly because he was still so jacked up from shocking the shit out of the dweeb – easily lifting his car, from just being so fucking huge, and from kind of scaring the hell out of him when the little guy got his first full view of the giant.  But there was something else making his fat thick kickstand press his sweats out as if he were packing a big two-by-four at his crotch - and he couldn’t put his finger on it exactly.  It had something to do with little man Simon, but it wasn’t a feeling that was familiar to the huge man.  Brandon pushed the overloaded bar upward and loved how the weighted ends made the fucking thing bend down almost in a horseshoe shape.  The behemoth knew people were looking at the strained bar, his super pumped chest, and the giant cock standing straight up like the main tent pole of a traveling circus.  The power coursing through his body was almost too much and he worried that he might suddenly start to destroy things just to get relief.  He thought about grabbing three or four men and taking them into the back room and plowing their asses and mouths until he calmed his body down some, but knew that he was so jacked up right now that he would probably cause some major damage to the puny men’s bodies – and he didn’t need that kind of trouble before his appointment.  He didn’t want anything to prevent him from making his six o’clock meeting with pretty boy Simon. 

“Hey man, you gonna be much longer?  You’ve been on that bench for a while now.  You’re required to let other people use it.”

Brandon had placed the now eternally warped bar in the supports and tilted his head back so he could look at the man who had spoken to him.  A big smile crept across his face as he gazed upon a thuggish looking guy that must have been a wannabe powerlifter or some kind of strongman – he was big and thick, but his body didn’t hold a candle to Brandon’s massiveness.  It was clear that Brandon’s true size was slightly disguised since he was lying on the bench.  The larger man decided to take his time getting up and turning around since he knew that seeing the guy’s face after he got a gander at Brandon’s height, width, and thickness was going to be priceless.  Brandon wanted this guy to piss in his pants after realizing his stupid mistake – daring to talk to someone that was clearly superior to him in every way.  Brandon thought about standing up, lifting the weighted bar in his hands, and then tossing it to the guy – but he knew immediately that would either kill the man or do some serious damage to his body.  Again, his excitement about the upcoming meeting with Simon helped him to suppress any need to rip steel plates apart or hurt stupid men that didn’t realize who they were talking to.  Brandon sat up on the bench and was rewarded with a loud gasp from guy behind him.  He was sure the man’s dick shot hard just from one glance at the width of his shoulders and the monster upward bulge of his trapezius muscles.  Brandon’s body started tingling, as he thought about the next part of his little display.  When the big man stood up he heard the other guy completely stop breathing – and it crossed Brandon’s mind that the powerlifter’s heart stopped beating, too.  It was already clear, without even turning around, that Brandon surpassed the other guy by about seven inches and probably one hundred pounds.  The earlier look at the fellow, when lying on the bench, had enabled Brandon to assess the situation easily.  Turning around was so much fun for the giant alpha.  He knew exactly how white the other guy’s face was going to be and how his body was going to be shaking in fear.  He was not disappointed.  When he turned around the shorter man merely mouthed the word ‘fuck’ because he was too shocked to make a sound.  There were so many options for Brandon since the guy was at a complete standstill from being so scared – he could bend a bar around the guy’s neck and go home happy knowing it was going to take some industrial sized mechanical cutters to get it off, he could grab the guy’s neck in the V of his hand and lift him off the floor to shake him silly, or he could pick up the bench the guy so desperately wanted and mangle it into a ball of metal and other demolished materials – but a more exciting idea popped into the big man’s head.  He leaned down and toward the now frightened powerlifter – and he merely growled as loud as he could. 

“Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!”

Brandon’s animalistic booming voice caused all motion and sound in the gym to come to a complete stop.  Every head turned in the direction of the two men.  The poor powerlifter’s body went completely stiff and a huge wet stain started seeping across his crotch.  The frightened man didn’t move a muscle and for a second everyone thought he had had a heart attack.  Brandon reached out with a big hand and thumped the man’s head with his forefinger, causing the guy to fall backwards to the floor, like a statue being toppled by a group of men.  Brandon then turned around and sat back down on the bench.  As he lay on his back and began to pump out a few more reps with the intense weight he could hear some guys coming over to pull the body on the floor to a safe place.  Brandon chuckled as he heard the men whisper that the guy on the floor was thankfully breathing and that he had obviously shot his entire wad in one jarring, momentous ejaculation.  After that, no one bothered big Brandon – as a matter of fact, no one came near him.  The thrill of intimidating the powerlifter had only increased the pressure within Brandon’s already stiff rod – but it was thoughts of Simon that filled his mind.  He was beginning to wonder how he might play with the little man’s body – or what he might do to his house. 

“These final ten are for you, Simon.”

Brandon spoke to himself – trying to muster enough strength to pump out ten more repetitions with a bar loaded with enough weight to bring two elephants to their knees.  The alpha’s arms were tired as shit after benching for what must have been an hour and a half straight, but thoughts of his upcoming reunion with Simon helped him to crank out not ten, but twenty perfect lifts with the insane poundage.  The realization that thinking of Simon helped the huge guy to go way beyond what was normally possible in weightlifting caused huge gobs of thick-as-hell pre-cum to ooze from the giant bulbous head of his monster cock. This momentous reaction caused Brandon’s head to start spinning with mixed emotions – mainly, what was it about this dweeb that excited him so and how much fun it was going to be to finally slam Brandon’s giant dick into pretty Simon’s tight ass.  This was almost too much for the big man to handle. 

“Oh yeah, fuuuuckkk.”

Brandon spoke out loud and didn’t care at all.  He was so caught up in his excitement about dominating Simon that he could have shot a record load of cum right there in front of everyone in the gym.  He knew no one could do a thing about it if he did – hell, most of the men in the place would probably explode instantly themselves after seeing the huge man on the bench shoot a volley of cum so hard that it hit the ceiling of the two-story room.  Brandon kept thinking about the small body of Simon and how easily he had manipulated the man on the street earlier.  His giant thigh had lifted the little dweeb with no effort at all and then it had rubbed his body against his car with so much pressure that the guy had shot his load within minutes.  The thought of Simon’s pants being filled with buckets of semen, which was induced so easily manly domination, made Brandon reach out and grab his upright pole through the pants and squeeze it hard, hard enough to bust bricks.  The intense pressure, however, only brought pleasure to the big man and he thought again about plowing the asses of some little men in the gym – maybe the powerlifter had recovered enough for Brandon to lift him off the floor with his super cock and fill the smaller guy with his fucking hot man-juice.  Brandon started moaning loudly and the gym got silent again.

“Fuck yeah!”

Thoughts of Simon made the mega alpha release the grip on his giant rod and will the engorged thing to calm down.  Brandon wanted to save all of his sweet muscle nectar for the tiny guy that filled all of his present thoughts – something that was so fucking unbelievable to the big man.  It confused the shit out of him – why was he so turned on by this particular dweeb?  It was clear that Brandon realized Simon had something special – it’s what he had felt the moment the guy had torn into him and acted so brave after the wreck.  And even though he didn’t know what more was involved in this feeling, he was definitely willing to try and find out.  Part of Brandon did not like how obviously smitten he was with Simon – the alpha man never cowered to anyone, - but another part of him wanted something that presently couldn’t be named.  It felt, however, like a desire to please the little man.  Brandon never pleased anyone but himself – so this was such a fucking foreign feeling.  He couldn’t believe for one second that he gave a shit about what puny Mr. Simon wanted or liked – but that didn’t change the fact that his heart and head led him down a different path.  Just to prove how wrong his gut feelings were, he cranked out another twenty reps with the overloaded bar and the lifting came very easy this time.  The big man was proving a point, but Brandon also realized there was some kind of mysterious connection between the puny Mr. Simon and his own ability to move some heavy weight – and maybe even grow huger.  This feeling was what was drawing him more than anything to their rendezvous on Adelaide Avenue in less than an hour.  He certainly couldn’t wait to dominate the little fellow and finally get the chance to demolish huge things, but there was something else waiting in their exchange and Brandon knew it hadn’t even begun to be fully explored.  He was ready to squash the small man with his big body and his dominating spirit, but he was pretty sure that his own life was about to change, too.             

Part Three – Simon Prepares for the Visit

Simon found himself wandering from room to room in his large house – lost in some kind of euphoric fear of what had happened earlier on the street – and what was about to happen in just a little over an hour when someone came to visit.  He had not changed or showered by this point.  The smell of his dried cum mixed with the stench of gas and dirt caused by being pressed into his car were only overpowered by the lingering memory of the pungent intoxicating masculine odor produced by Brandon’s giant body.  Simon kept trying to will all thoughts of the behemoth from his mind but nothing he did was helping to push them away.  The same was true about his throbbing hard-on; the poor thing hadn’t subsided since the confrontation on the road – it was still stiff as a board.  Simon had become fixated on beating himself up for not doing more to stand up to Brandon earlier.  He was even still debating whether or not to call the police.  Maybe it would be good to have a bunch of officers waiting here when his visitor arrived.  It crossed his mind that the entire force could be here and they wouldn’t be able to stop Brandon, but the nervous small man forced that idea from his head.  He knew it was partly what he wished and not what he knew would be true.  Was it possible to become this obsessed with someone in such a short amount of time – but was it even Brandon he was actually so taken with or was it his massive muscles and power.  Or, worse yet, was it a mixture of all three. 

“Fuck, Simon, get a hold of yourself.”

He stopped in the middle of his living room as his voice echoed out loud.  He was not acting in his typical “take charge” manner.  He had never been someone easily intimidated and this was not the time to lose that approach to life – just because of some inane infatuation.  Simon knew what he had to do and he lurched into action without giving anything a second thought.  He went upstairs and began to undress as he walked across his large bedroom.  He turned on the shower and then gathered the clothes to throw them in the laundry basket, but then decided to toss them in the trash instead.  It would help him to get rid of all memories of Brandon.  The newly charged guy then stepped into the shower and let the warm water soothe his scattered mind and his aching cock.  As he got dressed about twenty minutes later he was completely renewed and was now even surer of what he needed to do.  He dressed, gathered his keys and wallet, and then stepped into the garage.  Seeing his car caused him to falter momentarily, remembering how Brandon had manhandled the back bumper so easily. And then remembering how the big man hand manhandled him, as well, was almost too much.  Simon pushed those thoughts away and avoided looking at the bumper or the door where the action had all taken place.  He dropped into the car, hit the garage door opener, and backed into the driveway quickly.  He slammed on his breaks halfway down the short patch of asphalt when he saw the pumped up humongous body of Brandon standing in the way and noticed how the guy was glaring into the car.  Simon was instantly too petrified to do anything.  He simply watched as the big man walked up to the back of the car and placed his hands across the edge of the trunk.  Windows were down so it was easy to hear the big man when he spoke.

“I figured you’d try to get out of our playtime, punk, so I dropped by a little early.  I knew you wouldn’t have the balls to face me.  But you’re not going anywhere, tiny man.  Come on then, let’s see what this piece of shit can do.  I dare you to try and run me down.  After I beat this flimsy machine, I’m going to beat your scrawny ass.”

“You and what fucking army, dickhead?”

Simon yelled back without even thinking.  Even though his mind was fighting hard to will his body not to react, the previously calm dick in his pants shot instantly hard.  There was something in Brandon’s cockiness that just got to the smaller man in a big way and the thought of this guy taking on his car made Simon quiver with delight.  These emotions didn’t prevent him from taking on the man, though.  Simon was not one to give in easily.  He watched as Brandon kept one beefy arm pressed against the car and then flexed the other gun and simply smiled.  He was playing with Simon and it only pissed the small guy off even more.

“This is all the army I’m going to need, little man.”

“We’ll see about that!  You’re going to be wishing your arms were as big as your ego when your ass is flattened on the driveway.”

“Bring it on, runt, bring it on.”

Simon was so furious at the big man, as well as being on an adrenaline high from seeing the guy’s pumped up body in his rearview mirror that he didn’t even think twice about what he did next.  He shifted his eyes to look straight ahead, convinced it was okay to get revenge for what had happened to his car earlier and to teach the asshole a lesson.  He started pressing down on the gas pedal and the car moved backwards a little, followed by a slight crunching sound.  Simon’s cock twitched uncontrollably as he thought about his car rolling over the bulging muscles of Brandon – smashing him to the ground.  The big man had unleashed something demented in the driver and he wasn’t really thinking about the harm he was going to cause.  As a matter of fact the idea of seeing Brandon in a hospital bed with casts and bandages thrilled Simon immensely.  The crunching noise got louder and the car started bouncing up and down a little, obviously rolling over a beefy body.  Simon pushed the pedal down even more and that’s when he started to hear the sound of squealing tires.  This bizarre noise made Simon glance back into his mirror.  The little man’s jaw dropped as he gazed at the evil grin of Brandon, who was leaning down slightly and easily holding the car in place.  Simon pressed the pedal all the way to the floor and the noise being made by the tires increased.  This only made the smile on the giant’s face grow even wider and the already colossal biceps started to bulge even more massively as he continued to prevent the vehicle from moving. 

“Fuck yeeaaaahhhh, boy, help me work out these arms.  Your little Volvo is giving me a good-sized pump.  Look at my guns popping out so damn much.  Too bad my body is so stronger than your puny machine.  Now let me show you what real power is!”

The crunching noise increased and Simon suddenly realized the sound was actually Brandon’s powerful hands easily crushing the back of his car as he prevented the big thing from inching backwards.  Simon’s heart began to beat quickly and a feeling of intense fear crept into his head.  That’s when the unbelievable happened – the fucking car started moving forward.  It was slowly at first, but then the momentum increased.  You could hear the grunting and the heavy breathing from Brandon as he shoved the car toward the house – even with the thing in reverse and the gas pedal being floored.  Simon’s mind was on overload – he couldn’t begin to completely comprehend what was happening.  He just knew there was a force of nature packed into the man’s huge body and it was beating his car.  Slowly and methodically, Brandon muscled the automobile toward its obvious parking place, even as the spinning tires wore down their tread trying to fight against him.

“Fucking no way.  This can’t be happening!”

Simon’s shock was only interrupted by the smell of burnt rubber, which was now very strong and Simon knew there were going to be marks on the driveway, maybe even footprints left from Brandon’s powerful legs as they stepped briskly toward the house.  Within just a few minutes the giant had maneuvered the car back into the garage – easily defeating the powerful Volvo as if it had been a little red wagon he was pushing forward with one hand.  By this time the man’s biceps were so big that the sleeves of his t-shirt were beginning to rip.  Simon was still pressing the pedal completely to the floor and smoke was billowing up from the tires and the overheated engine.  Suddenly the back of the car came up off the ground with a jerk; Simon’s small frame fell forward and his forehead hit the steering wheel.  Brandon had simply lifted the back of the car like it was nothing – a wheelbarrow for him to play with.  Simon gazed into the rearview mirror and watched as Brandon’s face suddenly became even more devious.  The giant’s smile seemed to reek of as power as his body did.  He shifted his right hand to a more central place on the car and grabbed the bumper; the sound of metal being crushed was louder than the car’s engine.  He then released the car with his left hand and raised it up in a monstrous teasing biceps flex.  Simon moaned out loud – partly in lust and partly out of fear of what Brandon was capable of.  The humongous arm was larger than any body part Simon had ever seen live and in person – it seemed almost thicker than Simon’s torso.  There were veins streaking all across it and the mound of muscle bulged to insane heights.  The sleeve of the t-shirt immediately ripped systematically across the top of the rising gun, as if the guy had planned the show perfectly.  The sight of the uncovered biceps was almost too much for Simon to handle – his body was shaking uncontrollably as he willed himself not to ejaculate.  He didn’t want to give the big man that kind of satisfaction.

“You’re gonna regret trying to leave, punk.  I’m planning to teach you a lesson or two for disobeying me.  But let’s start by making it more difficult for you to go anywhere.”

The monstrously pumped up man continued to hold the car with one hand and then moved his flexed arm upward.  Since Simon had his sunroof open he could follow the big guy’s movements completely.  Brandon reached up and grabbed the mechanism that controlled the garage door with his big hand.  He then began to squeeze the box slowly – just to cock-tease the smaller man.  Simon kept his foot pressed to the floor as he watched the thick fingers of Brandon’s hand begin to demolish the metal box it now surrounded.  A screeching noise was emitted when the large hand became too powerful for the steel contraption to compete against.  Sparks flew everywhere as the electricity was shorted, then the inner workings of the device were squeezed so tightly they fused together and oozed out between the fingers, and then finally the big man simply ripped the entire apparatus from the track overhead.  Brandon chuckled loudly as he tossed it through the sunroof and it landed on the passenger seat beside Simon – still smoking and burning the leather because it was so hot from being destroyed.  Simon let out a fearful squeal when he gazed at the now mangled piece of junk beside him.  He glanced back through the sunroof and saw Brandon flick the garage door backwards with a slight tug of his hand and the huge metal siding went flying down the track and slammed into the concrete floor with a loud thud.  Simon was sure the bottom panel of the door had sunk into the ground a few feet, even though the big man had only flicked it lightly with his hand.  He returned his gaze into the rearview mirror and locked eyes with the muscled monster. 

“Cut the engine or I’m going to start ripping this fucking frail car apart until I get to you, little man, and there’s no telling what I’ll do when I reach your weak body.  Care to find out?”

Simon thought quickly.  He turned the motor off, but he was out his door before the pistons stopped moving.  He bolted quickly through the door into his house.  Brandon laughed out loud as he watched the scared mouse run away and then he dropped the car, loving how it bounced a few times and then finally settled – obviously worn out from being overpowered by the huge stud that now towered over it.  The big man walked around to the side of the car and bent down.  He placed his index finger against the back tire, which was a lot more worn down than before, and then pressed in slightly.  Instantly the rubber was punctured and it popped loudly like a balloon being poked with a stick.  Brandon’s cock jumped a little as he realized how easy it was for him to destroy tires.  This was something new for him.  He did the same thing at the front after slamming the door shut which frightened little Simon had left open.  It was pretty clear that the door had been shoved so hard that no mortal would ever be able to open it again.  The muscle man then moved toward the locked entrance to the house, satisfied that Simon wouldn’t be exiting through the garage tonight or any time soon.  When he reached the heavy wooden door he tried the handle, just to tease the little fellow on the other side.  Knowing that Simon had bolted every lock on the other side made the big man laugh out loud.

“After everything I’ve done so far, you actually think a little door is going to prevent me from getting in, squirt?  Have you not learned anything?  My cock could rip this thing off its hinges, but I’m saving that huge piece of meat for your ass.  No need to waste my precious cum by getting too excited from easily ripping the rod through solid oak.  You might want to stand back, little missy, since I’m about to come in even though I hven’t been invited.”

Simon had, indeed, been standing behind the locked door.  He had listened to everything that happened in the garage – realizing quickly what it was that had burst his tires so easily.  He now jumped to the side, out of the way from what he knew would be a frightening display of brute strength.  He knew Brandon was probably going to rip the door from its frame or kick it in.  Suddenly, there was a loud boom and the center of the large slab of wood exploded because of the force of something much stronger busting through.  After the initial shock of the destruction had passed, Simon was able to focus and saw the dust covered head of Brandon poking through like he was some giant animal trophy mounted to a wall.  The guy had butted his forehead through the heavy oak without any problem and Simon noticed that the big man’s smile seemed even more evil than before.  Brandon turned his head and noticed the small man cowering in fear.

“Here’s Johnny!  That’s right, little man, you should be afraid.  If I can splinter this door with little effort just think what I’m going to do to your scrawny body.  I hope your catching on to the fact that you aren’t ever going to find a place to hide from me.  I’ll hunt you down no matter where you go or what you try to do to prevent me.  I think I’ll come in and make myself at home now, whether you like it or not.”

And with those simple words the giant simply walked into the hallway.  He pushed his body upwards and forward at the same time – ripping through the remnants of the door as if it were tissue.  Simon was completely flabbergasted at how little trouble it was for Brandon to rip through heavy wood with almost no inertia – the guy’s hard muscles didn’t need speed or a big head start to demolish the door, they were powerful enough on their own.  Chunks of wood fell to the floor and little slivers clung to the giant’s torn and dirty t-shirt.  There were burn marks in the material where sparks had fallen, there were streaks of oil and grime - clearly where Brandon had wiped his dirty hands after manhandling the car - and there were gaps and rips where bulging muscles had become too huge for cloth to contain.  Simon was leaning against the wall above a chest that was used to store shoes, umbrellas, and other items.  Brandon turned and towered over the smaller man.

“Let’s have little conversation, Simon, but let’s see if we can make it a teenie bit more even, shall we?”

Brandon wrapped his big hands around the other man’s shoulders and squeezed tightly, loving how the little guy winced with pain.  The giant then pressed in and lifted the guy’s insanely light body into the air – high enough for him to stand on the chest.  Now the two men were almost eye-to-eye.

“So, now, you can at least look me in the face.  This really doesn’t make us any more even, since I still out hulk you by so much.  But, at least, now I won’t get a neck ache from having to look down so far.  Geez, Simon, your body weighed nothing at all.  It was like I wasn’t lifting anything.  It felt like I could have broken you to pieces if I had continued to squeeze.  I’m going to have to be careful when I toss you around later on.”

“You aren’t going to be tossing me around, asshole, and you need to get the fuck out of my house!”

Simon had no idea where he got the guts to talk to the big man that way – especially after all the powerful things he had seen Brandon do.  The smaller man was simply angrier than he had ever been in his entire life.  It registered on some level he was picking a losing battle but he didn’t care – even if it was suicidal – he would not let the big man get the best of him.  He would let his anger override any fear that might be bubbling up in his mind.

“And you’re going to pay me for everything you’ve destroyed – you hear me, you stupid thug!”

To emphasize his point Simon poked a forefinger three times into the full to bursting chest that seemed as thick as the wall behind him.  Brandon didn’t say anything and looked down at the finger that remeained thrust out in the air a few inches from his pecs.  He shook his head slowly and made a tsk tsk sound that was very ominous.  He then returned his eyes to the face before him. 

“I’m not paying for a thing, dweeb, and if you poke me one more time you’re going to regret it more than anything you’ve ever regretted in your entire life.”

Simon’s brain was overloaded with a fury that was almost inhuman.  He could hear what the big man was saying but it was like he didn’t care or like he wanted to antagonize the behemoth as much as he could.  His strong feeling of defiance made him fearless.  He slowly shoved his finger into the big chest before him, allowing a brave smile of rebelliousness to spread across his face.  There was a brief calm before the storm and then, instantly, a huge forearm came up and brushed Simon’s arm to the side.  Then the massive wall of muscle hovering in front of Simon came crashing into his body with unbelievable force – shoving him into the wall behind and causing his feet to come up off the chest.  In a blink of an eye his body was compressed so tightly that he couldn’t draw even a slight breath.  The small man desperately tried to gasp for air, but his chest, lungs, and entire upper torso could not move at all.  Brandon’s face was pressed into the side of Simon’s head and the giant’s warm breath snorted out like a wild bull. 

“Yeah, little man, you thought you were being brave, didn’t you.  And now it’s hard to breathe, ain’t it.  You better be glad I didn’t decide to rip that little finger off your hand or punch you so hard you went soaring through that wall behind you.  You’re getting a little light headed now aren’t you, punk.  Right before you go nighty night from all this muscle smothering you why don’t you take a look at that beefy arm and powerful hand holding on to the doorframe to the left.  I want to give you something to dream about when you blackout.”

“Fuck you, Neanderthal”

“Oh you must have visions of grandeur, Simon, if you think for a second that your little skinny dick will ever get to feel my tight hole.  I’d probably flatten your weak cock with just one tight squeeze of my cheeks, but the fact of the matter is I’m going to be the only one doing the fucking around here.  I’m going to have you begging all the time for me to stretch out your little hole with my monster dick.  You’re going to dream all the time about me plowing that pretty ass of yours.”

“The hell I will!”  

Simon’s vision was now a little blurry and he was running out of breath.  Even his words no longer had much vigor behind them.  A loud cracking sound made him suddenly focus for a last few seconds.  Simon stared at Brandon’s large hand that was holding on to the doorframe near them.  The grip was helping the big guy compress the smaller body into the wall.  Simon’s cock got a burst of energy as he watched the wood and plaster basically disintegrate from the torturous pressure of the hand squeezing it.  A huge chunk of the wall was easily ripped away as Brandon’s animalistic grunts became louder.  That’s when everything in Simon’s world went black.        

Part Four

Simon slowly came awake and immediately felt something heavy around his ankles and wrists.  He knew, instinctively, he was sitting in one of his dining room chairs.  He opened his eyes to see the jerk Brandon standing in the middle of the living room – shirtless and huge.  He looked at his own forearms and saw that one of his large wrenches – from the garage – had been manhandled into a makeshift type of handcuffs.  Metal had been basically twisted into an unmovable tight circle around his wrists.  He leaned over and saw that the same thing had been done to his ankles using a crowbar.  Simon’s first thoughts were full of awe at the power that existed in Brandon’s powerful arms – the only tools the big man needed to crush metal into any desired shape. 

“What’s the matter, little man?  Can’t you free yourself?  It took no effort at all for me to twist that iron around your puny body.  Come on tough guy, show me what you got – let’s see you escape.  I could do it with just two fingers.”

“Fuck you!”

Simon didn’t even waste energy trying to undo the wreckage Brandon had inflicted on the metal tools.  He knew there was no way his small body could even attempt to pry apart the mangled instruments.  He did, however, look down at the wrench to see Brandon’s finger impressions all over the metal and how it was now totally distorted.  Simon became mad at himself when he felt slight disappointment about he being unconscious and not getting to see Brandon coil the tools easily with just his bare hands.  That’s also when Simon noticed his hardening cock starting to stand straight up in his lap – unencumbered by clothing.  He glanced at the floor and saw the shredded remains of his pants, underwear, and shirt – obviously ripped off his body by his tormentor. 

“Yeah, look at puny boy getting all turned on while he’s thinking about how easy it was for me to fuck up a crowbar and that huge wrench.  I bet you wish you could have seen me do it – don’t you?  For my big body, it was like playing with twigs – I could have ripped those things into a bunch of small pieces if I wanted.  Yeah, that thought makes your cock twitch something awful, doesn’t it Simon.  It’s crazy ain’t it – how I disgust you so much and, yet, you want me more than you’ve ever wanted anything in your entire life.”

“In your dreams, asshole!”

“Man, you’ve got some big balls, Simon.  I mean it – both literally and figuratively.  Those orange-sized ball sacs hanging from that surprisingly large penis are pretty awesome.  But it’s your utter stupidity and some kind of little-man syndrome that makes you think you have even the slightest chance against my massive body that impresses me the most.  I can tell you’re scared shitless by my power, but you won’t allow yourself to give into me.  Even when you know that I could rip your body into a hundred different pieces with no exertion whatsoever you still choose to call me names and run from me.  Hell, you even thought your big old car could run me over – but we quickly saw that all my muscles were too much for that piece of junk.  I’ve beaten machines that were a hundred times bigger than your Volvo, man, so don’t ever think you’re going to stop me with anything smaller than an entire fucking continent.  I’m just too strong, little one, and don’t you forget it.  But I do like your spunk, man.  It’s what made me choose you.”

“For what?”

“You’ll see.  Soon, your disgust is going to turn into total lust for me man.  I’m going to conquer that rebellious spirit just like a cowboy taming a bucking bronco.  You’re going to be my stallion, boy, and you’re going to love it.  I’ve been looking for someone like you for a long time.  You and me are going to have a lot of fun together.”

“Go to hell!  You disgust me.”

“Now, now, that hurt, Simon.  Really.  I can’t believe you’d stoop to such a low point.  I mean, it’s pretty clear by that large cock sticking so proudly straight up in the air that your body and your brain just aren’t in sync.  I may disgust you mentally, but it is very obvious that my body and my strength please you on an animalistic level very much.  To prove my point I thought it might be fun to take some time to play some more – this time while you’re conscious.”

Brandon reached down and picked up another larger wrench from the dining room table.  He walked over to stand about a foot from Simon.  He held the wrench in one hand and placed his thick thumb up against the long handle.  While showing no signs of strain the big man began to press harder.  Veins popped out all over the big man’s forearms and biceps and a high-pitched squealing sound filled the room as Simon unbelievably watched the top half of the wrench begin to bend over.  He desperately wanted to close his eyes or look away but something deep inside him would not allow it.  He was so turned on by Brandon’s strength that his entire body compelled him to watch.  It was nothing for the gorgeous huge monster to push the steel wrench into a right angle.  Without any warning and with no way to prevent it, Simon’s throbbing cock began to leak a huge gob of pre-cum.  It bubbled up out of the dick slit like lava from a volcano and then slid slowly and lovingly down his huge hard tool.  Brandon watched the delicious glob of milky Simon-juice inch its way down to the large hairy balls.  He took his other hand and ran his forefinger against the jism while pressing into Simon’s ball roughly.  Somehow the smaller man willed himself to not erupt fully, but it became harder as he watched the huge giant move the cum-covered finger up to his mouth and suck on it loudly with slurping noises.  Still holding the weak wrench in front of Simon’s face, Brandon leaned down to whisper into the smaller man’s ear.

“It’s a vicious cycle, little man.  Watching me manhandle this supposed strong wrench so easily causes you to leak graciously even though you don’t want to – and that only causes me to want to show off more in hopes that some simple display of super strength will finally make you shoot off like a fucking cannon.  And that, my friend will only make me want to do something even bigger to impress the next ejaculation out of you – you see, a vicious cycle.  By the way, you taste good – real good.  Go on, tell me you don’t like me showing off my strength for you.”

Brandon’s words made Simon teeter on the brink of orgasm even more.  He gritted his teeth hard and somehow willed himself not to shoot buckets of his jizz into the air.  Simon had always been able to unleash such a torrent of man-milk that guys had been constantly blown away over the years.  He did not want to give the huge man in front of him that satisfaction – even though it was the most difficult thing he had ever done.  Simon was so turned on by Brandon’s strength that he briefly forgot what an asshole the guy was and he spoke freely. 

“Please, god, break it in two.”

Brandon pulled back from Simon – clearly pleased that his little show of strength had impressed his prisoner so much.  Brandon had a master plan and all of this was just a huge preview of the main event.  The big man’s own cock was so hard that he, himself, had started to leak uncontrollably, as well.  Brandon knew, however, that Simon was too preoccupied to notice.  He was beginning to like this little guy even more.  He was extremely happy that the fender bender from earlier in the day had brought them together.  It certainly seemed like fate had miraculously shined on Brandon’s life.  He looked down at the smaller man and smiled.  It was a smile that was somehow sweet and very devious at the same time.  He spoke softly this time, but Simon didn’t notice.

“The strength in just my thumb turns you on, Simon, doesn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“Why?”

“Because it’s more power than my fucking entire body.”

“So if I pull this pathetic little wrench apart it will make you happy?”

“Yes!  God, yes.”

Brandon grabbed the second end of the wrench with his other huge hand.  He quickly bent the piece of metal back into a straight line and then he began to pull – slowly.  He held the tool in front of Simon’s face so the guy could get the entire effect.  At this point both men were turned on beyond belief.  Brandon began to pull his hands outward,– away from each other.  Simon was fixated on the middle of the steel wrench and was caught off guard when metal began to react like a piece of taffy.  Brandon’s powerful hands pulled the wrench slowly in two directions and the middle began to stretch – becoming thinner and thinner because of the strength that existed in the man’s body.  Simon let a moan escape from his mouth as he watched the steel middle become a skinny thread of metal.  Suddenly, the wrench was torn in two and this proved to be too much for the captive man.  His cock began to spew like a shaken uncorked champagne bottle.  Cum splattered both men’s torsos as it skyrocketed into the air.  Simon screamed out – as if in agony – and Brandon moaned in total empathy with the smaller man’s uncontrollable reaction.  The orgasm was long and painful for Simon.  Both men were showered with thick gobs of cum and ended up looking like two cupcakes covered in white frosting.  When Simon’s body finally stopped convulsing violently, Brandon quickly asked him a question – hoping to catch him off guard – even as he continued to hold the two pieces of metal in his hand. 

“Why does that turn you on so much, Simon?

The question was simple and without any edge to it.  Simon was still trying to recover from his embarrassing orgasm – which he offered to this man he truly hated – but something inside him accepted the question at face value.  He realized the behemoth in front of him truly wanted to know the answer.  It was suddenly a favorable glimpse into the asshole in front of him.  Simon ended up answering truthfully.

“Strength is such a turn on, Brandon.  God, how I wish I had the strength to rip a wrench in two.”

“Really, Simon?  Do you really wish that?”

“Of course.”

The sudden smile on Brandon’s face was something unrecognizable.  The big man had never grinned in a way that was so intoxicating and revealing at the same time.  Simon, in a brief moment of post orgasm bliss, thought the guy truly handsome.  It was disconcerting to the smaller guy to actually feel sympathy towards the man that had tormented him so – but the simple fact was there; Brandon’s nice side was a big turn on. 

“I hope you feel the same way Simon, because I’ve injected you with a drug cocktail that’s going to make you my physical rival in about ten more minutes.” 

Part Five

Brandon moved behind Simon and brought his face down beside the smaller man’s head.  He took the two pieces of the steel wrench he had just pulled apart with his bare hands and started rubbing the cool metal across Simon’s protruding nipples.  The captive man’s chest was glistening because of the big drops of cum that had splattered him generously when he shot off watching the big man pull steel apart like it was a piece of soft taffy.  Simon’s back arched away from the chair as the coldness of the tool teasingly slid back and forth across his hard nubs.  Droplets of fresh semen oozed from his still hard-as-hell cock, sticking up so proudly from his crotch.  Brandon moved one of the abused pieces of the wrench to the top of Simon’s dickhead and dipped it in the thick milky cum and then brought the abused tool to his own mouth, licking it ravenously – to taste the sweetness he had caused to erupt in the smaller man.  

“Damn, little man, you have not idea what it feels like to rip a fucking wrench apart with just your bare hands.  It gives me such a rush to watch something that’s supposedly so tough bend to my will so easily.  This big old tool didn’t stand a chance against my powerful arms, Simon.  Did you see how I just pulled it apart like I was yanking a piece of thread in two?  Fuck, that got my juices flowing – just like how it affected you.  It was almost as good as overpowering your piece of shit Volvo earlier and I wasn’t even using all of my strength either time.  Yeah, I like the way that makes you moan – you just can’t help yourself, can you little one?  But fucking hell, man, soon you’re going to have the same kind of power.  You’re going to be doing all the things I can do – even tossing little guys around whenever you want.  And you’re going to be huge like me, too.”

“Aw fuck, no way.”

“Look at how that thought makes your dick bubble up like some kind of a hot cum-spring.  Yeah, Simon boy likes the idea of growing big, doesn’t he?  You see man; I’ve been searching for a guy like you.  No, I’ve been searching for you specifically.  I have waited a long time to find someone that didn’t cower from my size and my strength.  You’ve known all day that I could rip you into little pieces without any problem, but you wouldn’t back down.  Hell, you floored that shitty Volvo of yours and I still pushed it into the garage without any trouble – but that didn’t stop you from throwing insults my way.  I’ve never had anyone to play rough with, Simon.  Every guy I’ve ever started to share my true desire of wrestling or showing off for has gotten scared or intimidated, but not you.  I lifted the back end of my last date’s car and that freaked him out.  He left me in the middle of the night – and only because I asked if he would get off on me destroying things.  Watching you get turned on when I demolished your garage door opener, or lifted you with one arm easily, or when I busted through your door so easily made me think you might be the one.  But it was seeing how your cock spewed uncontrollably when I ripped this puny metal apart – the metal you’re feeling on your hard nips right now – well, that’s what confirmed what I suspected.  You’re the perfect man to turn into my rival – hell; you might even be the perfect man to finally dominate me.  We’ll just have to wait and see.  I’m probably more excited about your transformation than you are.”

“I doubt it.”

Suddenly, Simon’s brain was open to the fact that his body was about to change.  He was finding it difficult in his heart to thank the man who had tormented him so for the upcoming improvements to his body, but something inside him was already grateful.  Brandon was rubbing his stubbly face against Simon’s and the smaller man loved every minute of it.  Something about the hardness of the hair on the giant’s cheek equaled the power packed into his bulging muscles.  It was a real man standing behind him and he could feel a real man’s cock pressing into his back through Brandon’s pants.  Everything seemed like a dream or like time was suspended in some way.  Both men were waiting for the miraculous change that was about to take place.  And they didn’t have to wait long.

“Arghhhhhh!”

Immediately, Simon’s body began to ache like his insides were bursting through his skin.  The pain was so incredible that his brain was forced to shut down.  He stayed conscious, but his mind was sending no instructions to the rest of his body – it was merely in survival mode and tried to process what was happening.  The heat generated through his skin was intense and instant.  It felt like he had a two hundred degree fever and that his skin was exploding.  Brandon recognized what was happening and immediately slid his hands around to Simon’s chest – grabbing hold of the man’s already tight pecs with a squeal of excitement.

“Aw fuck yeah, it’s happening bro – you’re about to expand to the size of a massive muscle god.  Shit, I’ve got to feel all of this.  I can’t wait until you shred those makeshift constraints on your hands and feet like they were pieces of thread.  Fuck, Simon, you’re going to grow and you’re going to grow huge.  You’re going to love the power, dude.  It’s intoxicating to be able to do the things I can do.  You’ll want to show off all the time.  Aw hell, I can feel your chest thrusting out wider already.  Man, this is so fucking hot!”

Even in the midst of terrible pain, Simon was able to tilt his head forward to watch his chest grow.  He saw Brandon’s huge paws resting against his pecs and teasing his hard nipples, but then he noticed that the big man’s hands seemed to be shrinking.  As he looked closer he realized that the opposite was actually true – his chest was growing huge in mere seconds.  Simon’s flat boyish pectoral muscles ballooned out thickly and began to double, triple, quadruple in size and then kept going – until Simon couldn’t even keep track of how much they were growing.  He simply knew they were becoming gigantic.  The now small looking hands of Brandon were groping at the mounds of muscle and flesh like he was a sculptor working with clay.  The big man behind Simon had his head shoved over the sitting man’s shoulder so he could watch the growth of the chest he was abusing so roughtly.

“Oh, hell yes!  Just look at those pecs man.  They’re exploding way beyond what I imagined.  I should have left your shirt on to watch those big puppies disintegrate the material.  That would have been so fucking hot, but feeling these things getting bigger – skin-to-skin - is even better.  Damn, look at those nipples getting huge, too, Simon!  So fucking hot!  Those fuckers are each going to be a mouthful in no time at all.”

The pain was still excruciating, but Simon forced his head forward even more so he could watch the full expansion of his upper torso.  Awareness of other parts of his body growing was slowly creeping into his brain, even as he tried desperately to ignore the pain.  The man knew his biceps were growing huge, he could feel them pushing outward – his left one shoving hard against the big body of Brandon and actually making the man move.  Simon’s insanely tensed body started to feel different – he could tell how much weight was being added to his once small frame and it was incredible.  Even in the middle of the pain the growing man could feel a power coursing through his body making him stronger – probably as strong as Brandon.  The intense orgasmic thrill that was emanating from Simon’s enlarging cock was caused by his realization of the power his body was generating and the pleasure slowly started overshadowing the pain.  Brandon sensed what was happening in the body of his prisoner.

“I bet an intense feeling of pleasure is starting to take over you body, isn’t it Simon?  That’s the sign your growth is kicking into high gear.  Damn, boy, you’re going to be huge and as strong as herd of bulls – maybe even stronger.  Yeah, Simon boy, I’ve been waiting for the right man to come along – someone that had the right cocky attitude to equal the body I could give him.  I’ve worked for years on creating that concoction I gave you, man, so I could make a dude who could seriously challenge me.  I’ve needed an equal for so long and soon I’ll have one in you, Simon.  You stood up to me even when I had more strength in one finger than you had in your entire body.  That actually turned me on, sir, but not as much as it’s going to turn me on when you’re a fucking strong muscle freak and you can actually give me a good fight.  And judging by how hard your growing cock is right now I have a feeling you’re looking forward to it, too.  By the way, dude, when your cock spews that’s when your growth is actually finished.  Your body just knows and allows you to finally release all the pressure that the muscle growth has caused inside of you.  Shit, man, can you feel how humongous your arms have gotten.  They look so fucking hot.  And that chest of yours hasn’t slowed its growing down at all.  I can tell by the way you’re breathing – kind of normal now - that your bones have stopped growing – so the pain has probably stopped, too.  Right now, you should just be soaking up all the glorious feelings that come from your muscles ballooning to sizes you never imagined.  I can feel your ass lifting you higher off this chair as it gets thicker and thicker with muscle.”

“Feels . . . so . . . good!”

“I bet it does, dude.  I bet blood is pumping through your body a hundred times faster than it did just an hour ago.  And all that blood is turning into muscle – which is connecting with the muscle that’s already there and pushing it out even more.  Every part of you is growing, dude.  Even your smallest toe is going to end up about five hundred times stronger than it was.  My hand groping your abs feels like its pressing into the side of a mountain.  Everything on you is getting so fucking hard – that big cock, your skin, and every single growing muscle.  Your shoulders are as wide as mine now, Simon, and that excites you so much, doesn’t it – to be the size of the guy you’ve lusted after all day.  I can see that cock of yours is getting ready to shoot off like someone just threw a lighted match into an ammo factory.  Shit, look how thick you are everywhere - the heaviness feels awesome doesn’t it, big man?”

Even though Simon still despised the man standing behind his now huge frame, he couldn’t deny that everything Brandon was saying was true.  Simon suddenly felt like he weighed as heavy as a tank or something.  And every part of his body felt thicker than super dense metal.  His cock was so huge that as it bobbed back and forth he could feel it actually pulling his crotch and ass in different directions.  Simon's legs felt like two pillars of marble – dense as hell and hard enough to withstand a car slamming into them.  His arms felt super heavy and powerful.  The growing man could actually feel each part of his biceps and triceps muscles and sense how thick the layers of sinew had become.  There was an inner awareness of the power in his arms that was hard to explain.  Simon knew he could do amazing things even before he had done them.  But the part of his body that brought him the most satisfaction – the muscled enhancements bringing him closest to explosion - had everything to do with his massive pecs.  Brandon obviously felt the same way because his hands had returned to the growing mammoth chest and he was doing everything Simon wished he would – squeezing the man nips hard and twisting them tight, cupping his big hands under the mega pecs and copping more than a handful as Simon bounced the fuckers, and he even tried unsuccessfully to dent in the thick meat with his fingers, but Simon's mounds of muscle weren’t giving at all.  Watching Brandon play with the new gorgeous chest and listening to the guy praise the enlarged body finally became too much for both of men – Simon's super charged cannon started shooting large balls of cum into the air as his hard stomach tightened even more with each powerful ejaculation.  Volleys of thick white juice shot above his head and rained down everywhere.  At the same time he felt Brandon’s warm juice shoot up his back as the guy's strong hands latched onto the new pecs for dear life while he unloaded big time.  At some point during Simon's growth the big man behind him had gotten rid of his own pants and underwear. 

“Fuckin hell . . . Simon . . . I’m gonna . . . have a . . . heart attack!”

Simon's dick remained rock hard even after it spat out its last few thick drops of sweet muscle honey.  His powerful orgasm didn’t tire him at all – as a matter of fact, it energized the guy in a way he had never known.  Simon suddenly felt like a superhero or something.  He raised his huge arms and looked at the twisted wrench still connecting his wrists, but he also noticed his forearms were now so thick that the metal was actually cutting into the skin, when there had been a lot of room to spare just a half hour earlier.  Simon started to pull his wrists apart, knowing, instinctively, he could easily rip the metal tool into two pieces. 

“No, Simon, use just your fingers, please.”

Brandon using the word ‘please’ registered somewhere deep in in the other man's psyche – Simon realized it was the first time the other guy had spoken that way since they met.  The newly large man was too fucking supercharged at that moment to do anything more than note Brandon had used the word.  Simon wanted to test his strength and he wanted it more than anything he'd ever wanted in his entire life.  Simon placed his forefinger and thumb on either side of the mangled wrench and then squeezed lightly.  The steel tool squished between his fingers like it was nothing more than a stick of butter.  The big man was destroying a fucking big wrench with just his fingers.  Suddenly the center of the twisted tool snapped in two and his new huge arms moved in opposite directions.  Simon's cock coughed up a few more drops of cum simply in response to the tremendous power he had just felt in two fingers.  The fucking power of only two fingers!  A big smile crept across his face and he shivered with delight – something that was not missed by big Brandon.

“Feels fucking great, doesn’t it Simon.  Snapping metal apart like it was nothing.  Just think, if you’ve got that kind of power in your just your fingers, imagine what kind of strength must exist in your insanely huge arms or those massive quads.  Welcome to the life of a muscle god, my man.  Your perspective is never going to be the same from this moment forward.  There’s no such thing as the word ‘no’ for you now, Simon.  With just a flex of your super biceps or a little strength behind your grip you’ll be able to get anything you want.  You’ll learn quickly that things which are supposedly more sturdy than you really aren’t – kind of like that Volvo out in the garage.  You’ll find that when someone closes a door you won’t be looking for a fucking window to open, you’ll just smash the wimpy door down with one mighty punch.  Big Simon is going to embrace his dominating spirit quickly - I just know it.  I chose the perfect person to join me in my quest to challenge the limits of this unbridled power.  Look at you squeezing that wrench between your fingers and making the thing snap into little pieces.  You could do that all night long, couldn’t you?  And how about that crowbar at your feet, you going to do something about it, too?”

“What crowbar, Brandon?”

The big man behind Simon leaned out and looked down.  The captive man had snapped the other guy's mangled handiwork around his ankles a few minutes ago – simply by pulling his feet apart.  The tool was now unrecognizable as it lay in multiple pieces on the floor.  Simon continued to roll the metal between his fingers – flattening it and then balling it up and then flattening it again, as if it were just a gob of wet clay.  He loved how his mind was quickly embracing his new power.  He fully understood all that he was capable of and he had already begun to make some plans.  The huge man waited until Brandon moved his body back behind the chair and leaned his face in so it was next to Simon's again.

“I can see you love the power just as much as I do, Simon.  That makes me very happy.”

“I’ve got something else that will make you happy, Brandon.”

“Yeah, what’s that?”

“This!”

Simon shot his arm back with a burst of super strength.  His elbow connected with Brandon’s midsection and sent the standing guy flying backwards a few feet.  Brandon fell to the ground on his ass and he was now holding his stomach.  Simon jumped up quickly, grabbed the heavy wooden chair he had been sitting in with only one hand and swung it through the air to connect with Brandon’s head and right shoulder as the guy sat recovering on the floor.  The big man fell over on his side and Simon noticed the huge adrenaline rush that shot through his body as he struck back at the guy who had tortured him so.  There was, however, a sudden flash of panic in Simon's mind as he looked at Brandon’s body on the ground.  The newly supercharged man definitely felt a pang of remorse for hurting the other big dude.  Where in the hell did that feeling of compassion come from?  Simon stood totally still as it hit him that he actually had a crush on the other dude – even though the guy had bullied him for the entire day.  Simon realized that he had loved watching Brandon show off his strength and had actually encouraged it more by blatantly defying the guy.  Simon had spat out hateful words at Brandon all day just to make the big man use his incredible strength to punish him even more.  In only a few seconds Simon went from thinking he loathed the huge muscle man to worrying that he had actually hurt him. 

“Brandon, I’m sorry.  Did I hurt you?”

Brandon was shaking hard on the ground and Simon's panic increased.  Maybe Simon only thought he understood his power and he had used too much strength when he attacked the guy on the floor.  The chair had broken into a thousand pieces as soon as it hit Brandon's hard muscles, but Simon had certainly swung it with all of his might.  Brandon was saying something, but Simon couldn’t understand.  Then it became very clear that the guy lying on the floor was actually laughing.

“Hurt me?  With a chair?  With your big arm?  Simon, you don’t get it do you?  It’s going to take a lot more than that to actually hurt me – and now you, too.  I certainly felt your superbly executed elbow slam, but my body absorbed the blow very quickly.  You’ll learn that things might faze you for a few seconds –being hit by a speeding car, a hand grenade, or an entire rugby team, but then you kind of recover fast and it actually increases your power somehow.  I don’t really understand it.  I actually didn’t feel the chair at all – it was like a pestering fly landing on my big body.  Dude, you and I have strength that most people can’t even dream of.  You’re going to have to let me show you all the fun things we can do.”

Brandon was sitting up again and Simon plopped down on the floor across from him – stunned by all that had just been revealed.  Simon knew the other man was right, though – he sensed he now had a power within that was unbelievable, but he didn't think he fully understood how much strength he really had.  Simon suddenly realized that having Brandon as a mentor was going to be a good thing.  That thought made his cock stir a little and the guy started to smile.

“I couldn’t help but notice that you were actually worried about me for a few seconds, Simon.”

“Temporary insanity.”

“I know I was hard on you earlier, Simon, but I needed to make sure you were the one.  I hope you know I would’ve never really hurt you.”

“You pressed me into a wall until I passed out, Brandon!”

“Okay, there was that.  I actually just like doing that trick – it gets me hard every time.  You can throw me through a couple of walls or whack me on the head with a telephone pole if it will make you happy.  Really, I wouldn’t mind.”

“You wouldn’t mind because it wouldn’t hurt you.  I’d just end up with holes in the walls and a busted pole.  Seems like a waste of time.  I would, however, request that you allow me to rip apart your truck with my bare hands – to make up for what you did to my car and my house.”

“Hey, that truck is my pride and joy.”

“Then it will definitely make us even.  Anyway, afterwards I’ll just buy you another one.”

“How can a guy argue with that?”

“And one more thing, my good friend, Brandon.”

“Yes?”

“This”

As Simon spoke he stood up and moved towards his new friend.  Without any warning he swung his arm in a huge circle and his fist smacked into Brandon's face with what was surely enough force to bring a down a building.  Brandon went flying back quickly, his head hitting the floor hard enough to crack the Italian tile all around him.  There was a brief moment of disorientation and then the flattened guy started laughing hysterically as he rolled back and forth. 

“I did not see that one coming, sir!  I felt the punch a lot, by the way, but it was more like a love tap.”

“Good, because that’s what it was meant to be, Brandon!”

Simon threw his new big body down on the equally huge Brandon on the floor.  Simon immediately started grinding his hard cock into Brandon's equally stiff member, which had sprung to life as soon as he had been elbowed so roughly and then grew even harder after Simon punched his face.  The guy just loved his friend's new power.  Without even thinking about it Simon smashed his mouth into Brandon’s – pressing with enough force to crush a stainless steel fridge.  With just his lips, no less!  The two men kissed passionately for a few seconds, while they both grabbed hold of the other guy’s hard nipples and twisted tightly.  Simon could sense that his muscle partner was starting to leak pre-cum, which matched the big gobs of juice oozing from his own big cock.  The man on top pulled his head away from Brandon's and looked down at the smiling face looking up.

“And what would be the first thing Mr. Brandon would like me to do with my new powerful body?”

“Well, since you asked.  I was wondering, sir, if you would mind if we took turns pounding each other’s ass.  I’ve never been able to really let loose with a man before and I’m hoping for such hot sex we might do a little damage.”

“You mean like breaking a lamp or the headboard of the bed?”

“No, I mean like destroying the entire fucking house.”

[The End, but also the Beginning for Another Time.]

• Like 2
  • Upvote 18

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

From Paragraph 1:  "Brandon was racking his brain to figure out what he was doing wrong."

From Paragraph 5:  "That’s how he usually dealt with smaller men who dared to challenge him."

Well, that answers that question!!  One might wonder if Brandon's oversized muscles have caused his brains to turn to mush and dribble out through his ears for even wondering why it is that guys run away from him at full speed!

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
On 28/04/2014 at 7:08 PM, londonboy said:

Brandon had simply lifted the back of the car like it was nothing – a wheelbarrow for him to play with.  Simon gazed into the rearview mirror and watched as Brandon’s face suddenly became even more devious.  The giant’s smile seemed to reek of as power as his body did.  He shifted his right hand to a more central place on the car and grabbed the bumper; the sound of metal being crushed was louder than the car’s engine.  He then released the car with his left hand and raised it up in a monstrous teasing biceps flex.  Simon moaned out loud – partly in lust and partly out of fear of what Brandon was capable of. ... The sleeve of the t-shirt immediately ripped systematically across the top of the rising gun, as if the guy had planned the show perfectly.  The sight of the uncovered biceps was almost too much for Simon to handle – his body was shaking uncontrollably as he willed himself not to ejaculate.

The monstrously pumped up man continued to hold the car with one hand and then moved his flexed arm upward.  Since Simon had his sunroof open he could follow the big guy’s movements completely.  Brandon reached up and grabbed the mechanism that controlled the garage door with his big hand.  He then began to squeeze the box slowly – just to cock-tease the smaller man.  Simon kept his foot pressed to the floor as he watched the thick fingers of Brandon’s hand begin to demolish the metal box it now surrounded.  A screeching noise was emitted when the large hand became too powerful for the steel contraption to compete against.  Sparks flew everywhere as the electricity was shorted, then the inner workings of the device were squeezed so tightly they fused together and oozed out between the fingers, and then finally the big man simply ripped the entire apparatus from the track overhead.

Je-sus. This man vs. machine theme has created a real mess in my underwear. ? Wow wow wow.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1