Mr. Ross

londonboy

Visiting your childhood home after you have lived elsewhere for ten years is always so strange.  It’s a mixed bag of emotions.  On the one hand you’re now a grown man and you have a separate adult life, but on the other hand you kind of revert back to emotions and attitudes you had when you were fifteen or sixteen.  I’m now a successful high-end residential real estate salesman in Los Angeles, but put me back in that small town in Georgia and I revert to being a kid that’s struggling to find his identity.  And some of that struggle is not fun to remember.  Growing up gay in the south can be very hard and something that you never truly get over.  I’ve been out to my parents for years, but it continues to be a topic that never really gets discussed.  I blame the fact that I’m still single as one of the contributing factors to this perpetual silence.  This trip was a quick four day stop on my way back home after some work in New York.  It’s only my second visit in the last three years.  I really need to get better about visiting my parents.

As soon as I sit down at the kitchen table my mom starts the laundry list of questions.  Are you hungry?  Thirsty?  Do you want to rest?  Do you want me to fix you something?  Let me tell you what we have in the fridge.  Do you need anything washed?  It almost seems like she’s trying to prevent even a second of quiet time because she’s fearful I might start talking about something scary – like my love life or, worse, my sex life.  My parents are good people, but please don’t ask them to talk about subjects that have been taboo in my family since before the middle ages.  After I successfully avoided any fattening food items being shoved down my throat and every type of beverage known to humans, my mother somehow convinced me to take a cake she had made to my neighbor, Mr. Ross.  I cannot fathom how she manipulated me so easily, but that’s my mom.  Before I even have time to protest I am walking across our front lawn to the house next door.

Mr. Ross is not only our neighbor, but he was my English teacher in the 11th grade.  He and his mother moved into the house next door at the beginning of that specific school year.  I always thought of Mr. Ross as a mousy man.  I guess he must have been only about fifteen years older than me when I was in his class, but because of his demeanor and his smallness I thought of him as ancient.  I hoped he would not be at home so I wouldn’t have to speak to him.  It seems that his mother had passed away about a year before and my mother had continued to make him a weekly cake since then – as if she were still helping him to heal.  She told me I could just leave the Tupperware container on the porch if no one answered.  That is what I wished more than anything.  I really just wanted to return to my parent’s house and be a vegetable for a few days.  It had been a grueling, but lucrative, month.  I had sold two properties in Santa Barbara and even found time to unload a fabulous condo in New York.  These sales made it possible for me to not worry about money for at least half a year.

I rang the door bell and waited.  There were no sounds coming from inside and this brought me relief.  I did not want to stand on this porch and have to produce chit-chat with Mr. Ross.  He had been an okay teacher, but we had pretty much made his life a living hell because it was his first year teaching at a public school and he was such a push-over.  I decided to ring the bell one more time before I put the cake down on the welcome mat.  There wasn’t any initial response so I bent down to gently place the container on the ground.  That’s when the door opened.

I looked up and gazed on what seemed like calves, but I wasn’t sure.  I had never seen lower legs that bulged out so much at the sides.  Just by looking at the two muscled shins in front of me I knew the upper legs attached were definitely jacked, as well.  I stood up quickly and the sight in front of me caused me to topple backwards a couple of steps.  I was too caught off guard to prevent the first thing that came to my mind to escape from my lips.

“Holy shit!”

“Little Will Thornton.  How the heck are you?  Your mom mentioned you were coming for a visit.”

“Damn, Mr. Ross, what happened to you?”

“Oh, you noticed the improvements, eh?  Nothing happened really, I just found a lot of free time in my schedule after mom died and decided to fill it with a little weightlifting.  You didn’t see her at the end, but she was so bad off that she really needed care around the clock.  I guess I had forgotten what it feels like to have time for other things.”

“You’re fucking huge now!”

“Um, Will, I know I’m not your teacher anymore, but I really feel like I should encourage you to use less profanity and find words more appropriate for what you’re trying to convey.  Remember, I teach English.”

“What I’m trying to say Mr. Ross is that you look like some juiced-up bodybuilder and not the meek little guy I remember from high school.  I wouldn’t have recognized you if I had passed you on the street.”

“Thanks for the compliment, but please know that this is all natural – there’s no juice in this body.  I was kind of squirrelly back then, wasn’t I?”

There was a moment of silence as I simply stared at the man and Mr. Ross gave me time to take in the full transformation that had occurred to his body.  The man had never been really tall; maybe five-eight or five-nine – five-ten at the most.  But he sure seemed a lot taller now.  His freakishly broad shoulders filled the entire doorway.  The black tank top he was wearing was stretched to the max across his mammoth chest.  There wasn’t enough material to cover his right hard nipple, which was surrounded by a large dark circle of skin and a patch of perfect brown fur.  The same beautiful hair dusted the top of his magnificent pectoral muscles and for a second it looked like he actually took a small brush and made sure each strand of hair traveled in the same downward pattern.  There was a pretty wide cavern created by the two huge globes of chest meat and the taut top of the cloth - struggling to not rip from being pressed out to the max.  It seemed like my entire arm could have easily been lost in that empty space. 

A second glance at Mr. Ross’ face made my toes scrunch up in my shoes from an immediate rush of lust.  The sheepish mustache that had in high school made his face look like some scrawny geek-ish used car salesman was now full and beautiful enough to make him look like some rough-and-ready masculine cowboy.  The rest of his face matched the neatly cropped hair on his upper lip.  The once pale Mr. Ross now had the golden sheen of someone that spent lots of time outside and his skin was beautifully smooth.  His haircut made him look stylish and helped to emphasize his manly jaw line.  It was basically the face of a drop-dead gorgeous muscle daddy.  Then it hit me, Mr. Ross was now the epitome of daddy-ness. 

This revelation was reinforced by the large slabs of muscled meat that hung from both of his monstrous shoulders.  His upper arms actually seemed so big that the poor guy probably wore a tank top because it was the only type of shirt that would fit.  I could not believe how his biceps bulged out like someone had just used a tire pump to shoot massive amounts of air into them.  His arms, however, didn’t look fake – they looked mouth-watering hard and equally as powerful.  My two arms put together and pumped to the max would not come close to the size of one of his.  My eyes could not move from his biceps.  I struggled to think of something clever to say.  I wanted to not be rude and I wanted my old English teacher to be proud of my adult command of our language, but, alas, it was not meant to be.

“Shit, your arms are unbelievable.”

“Thanks Will.  It was arms day and I just finished an intense workout.  Hey, why don’t you come in for a second?  I need to turn off something on the stove and let’s get this cake to the kitchen.”

As he said this, Mr. Ross bent over to scoop up the cake.  This gave me a chance to view his back and my eyes instantly ached from trying to bug out of my head.  His v-shape was insane and the muscles in his upper back, clearly visible through the shirt, were as huge as the rest of him.  He stood back up and saw the shocked look on my face - and the fact that my mouth had dropped wide open.  He reached out with his right forefinger and pushed my chin upward; closing my mouth.  

“And maybe a glass of water for you would be a good idea.  Follow me.”

When Mr. Ross turned around I let out a little squeal of delight.  The man’s ass was mind-blowing.  It was obviously extremely muscled and jutted out perfectly - as if he was slowly turning into a centaur and this was the beginning of his massive horse-butt.  The old line “you could have rested a tray of drinks there” came to mind.  I swear the guy had an ass-shelf beyond anything I had ever seen.  I immediately longed to force my face between those mountains of muscle and let my tongue explore his daddy hole.  As soon as I cried out the guy squeezed his ass cheeks together and those incredible dimples that appear on the behinds of bodybuilders became visible even through his dark cotton gym shorts.  It was obvious that Mr. Ross was showing off for me.  This made my cock shoot to full hardness; having begun to immediately become rigid earlier when he had opened the door.

As I walked with him to the kitchen I was immediately taken aback by the improvements that had been done to the house.  It had been a basic suburban home for years – two stories with a basement and nothing to get excited about.  Mr. Ross had re-done the entire place, opening the kitchen into a large great room and putting large movable sliding glass walls along the back.  You could basically walk out onto a beautiful deck from the living space and then down a few steps to a new large pool.  The guy had probably increased the already insane price of the big home by two hundred thousand - at least.  As much as my realtor mind wanted to focus on the house, my lustful mind wanted to only focus on the older man’s body.   I followed him into the large kitchen area and stopped by the big island in the middle of the room as he turned off a boiling pot at the stove.

“I needed a little protein so I was boiling some eggs.  After an intense workout like today I usually have to eat about a dozen or so hard-boiled eggs just to satisfy this big body.”

Listening to Mr. Ross speak about downing twelve eggs as a little snack and hearing how easily he now referred to his big body turned me on in a way that was completely new.  There was something erotic about the fact that this once mousey little man was now a powerhouse of muscle and cockiness.  His swagger even seemed somehow muscled – or, more appropriately, super-powerful.  I also got the sense that Mr. Ross really liked how I responded to his new body.  I think he loved the idea of making me weak at the knees just from standing near me.  I watched him as he cooled and then ate fourteen eggs in quick succession.  He downed a gallon jug full of some putrid-green juice and then belched loudly.  His actions were so out of character for the man I had known all those years ago, but they seemed so natural for the muscled god standing in front of me.  I was mesmerized by the huge older man.

“Thanks Will.  I needed to balance out my insides as quickly as I could.  You wouldn’t like to see me with low-blood sugar.  I become a little aggressive and there’s no telling what I might do.  Can I offer you anything?  You want a beer?”

“Wow!  Those are words I never thought I’d be hearing from you – and not only because you used to be my teacher.  It’s mainly because I would have never taken you as a beer drinker.  I’m beginning to think my high school image of you was not very fair.”

“No, no, you were right to think of me differently back then.  I was completely the opposite of what I am now, wasn’t I?  I can handle the truth, don’t worry.”

“Well, yeah . . . I mean, yes, you were.  You were kind of a geek, Mr. Ross and now you’re . . . well, I mean, you are . . . it’s just that you kind of changed.  Now, you’re more of a huge muscle daddy.”

“See, that wasn’t too hard now, was it Will.  And thanks, by the way.  I like the fact that people can notice the change in me.”

“How could they not?  You’re about three times the size of your former self – maybe even five times!”

“Well yes, yes I am.  But I meant more the changes that have happened inside of me.  I feel a little more, I don’t know, I feel more confident now.  I don’t mean that in a bad way – I just mean that I actually feel . . . um, cocky, you know.  I’m not a meek little fellow anymore.  It’s kind of hard to explain completely, but as my body began to get bigger I started to look at things differently.”

“Like how?”

“I don’t know . . . let’s see . . . well here’s an example.  At the high school I wasn’t given much respect by the other teachers – especially the guys that taught and coached sports.  Those guys even kind of picked on me.  That doesn’t happen a lot now . . . well the truth is that it doesn’t happen at all now.  As a matter of fact the coaching staff of the football team continues to ask me to be the strength coach for the guys.  I keep saying no because that’s not really what I want to do.  I know it sounds selfish, but I really just love getting bigger myself – I don’t really want to help others do it.”

“You mean you want to get bigger than you are now?”

“Sure do.  You might say I’m addicted to muscle now.  I love the way it feels to look in the mirror and see that a part of you has grown.  My arms are about twenty-eight inches now and I want them to zoom past thirty this year.”

“Fuck, no way!”

“William, let’s try saying that a different way.”

“Um, I’m sorry.  I guess what I was trying to say is that I am truly in awe of the size of your arms and the fact that you want them to be bigger is such a powerful turn-on for me that I’m afraid I will soon ejaculate in my pants.”

My face turned red as soon as I finished the last sentence.  Mr. Ross had insisted that I articulate my feelings a little more specifically and I didn’t hesitate to speak the truth.  This muscled man was my wet-dream come true and I wanted to make sure he completely understood what was going on inside of me.  I just stood there staring at his face – knowing that if I even glanced at his arms I would shoot a load of my juice immediately. 

“Well that was definitely a little more descriptive don’t you think?  I’m sorry that I’m having such a frustrating effect on you.”

“I’m not.”

“Well I guess I’m really not, as well.”

This sentence confirmed what I already knew.  Not only was Mr. Ross getting off on the fact that he excited me so much – he was actually doing it on purpose.  Mr. Ross was affirming what I already knew – he was as gay as me.  This revelation sent shivers down my spine and a big smile blossomed across my face.  The big man began to smile, as well, and damn if he didn’t wink at me.  I was immediately thrown into a world of chaos – the best built man I had ever seen in my entire life was blatantly flirting with me.  The muscle daddy of all daddies was standing in front of me and giving off enough heat to cause a nuclear meltdown.  I suddenly felt like a stupid freshman again.  I didn’t know what to do.  I had picked up enough guys at bars throughout my adult life to qualify as a massive tease – but at that moment I couldn’t even move.  I was thrust from the pro-active seat into a mere reactionary mode.  I was waiting for my elder to take the lead.  It was obvious that Mr. Ross understood all that was happening within me.  He was clearly toying with me, the bastard.  He stood there – in all of his muscled glory – just taunting me and causing my dick to ache for him even more.  The man knew that taking his time would send me even closer to the edge of losing control – both of my cock and my mind.

“So how about a beer?”

“Yes . . . please.”

I could only whisper my response.  Mr. Ross stepped to the fridge and took out a beer.  He opened it and took a big swig.  He then moved in front of me and placed one of his big hands around the back of my neck.  I glanced at the massive arm that hung in the air to the right of my face.  My old teacher then brought the bottle up to my lips.  I opened my mouth so the top of the bottle could be placed just beyond my teeth.  I closed my lips around the bottle and Mr. Ross raised it slightly – allowing a swallow of the cold alcohol to be released into my mouth.  I swallowed quickly and allowed another large gulp to fill my mouth.  Mr. Ross pulled the bottle from me as I swallowed again and filled his mouth with more beer.  Before he swallowed, though, he brought his face to mine and pressed our mouths together.  He forced my lips and teeth apart with his tongue as the warm beer flooded into my mouth – now seemingly sweetened a little by his own saliva.  As we kissed hard, beer shot back and forth to both of our mouths, symbolizing the connection we had now made.   The muscled man then pulled his face from mine and easily guzzled down the rest of the beer with one long manly swallow.  He placed it on the counter and then grabbed my hips with his huge hands.  He effortlessly lifted my body upward and then set me down on top of the island in front of him.  He forced my legs apart with his hands and then pressed his body into my crotch; grabbing my ass with his hands to pull me into him tightly.  My rock-like cock immediately met the hardness of his stomach. 

“Your mom had told me you were gay.  I found the news very exciting.  Especially since you’re now thirty.”

“And you’re forty-five.”

“Forty-seven, actually.”

“Um, even older.  Nice.”

“So, you like older men, do you, Will?”

“Well, I actually like massively muscled older men!”

“I think I might somewhat fit that description.”

“I think you actually surpass my ideal.  I need to set new standards but it sounds like you’ll be blowing past them soon, as well.”

“Little Will likes the idea of me getting bigger, doesn’t he?”

There was something about Mr. Ross calling me little that made my body crave him even more.  I loved his dominant attitude and suddenly wanted nothing more than to please this big man – to please him in every way possible.  Memories of childhood crushes on older guys came flooding back into my brain – camp counselors, my childhood bus driver, my doctor, and so many others.  I had never dreamed that I could fall in lust for a guy so quickly.  I was typically the object of all the attention and I liked it that way, but, suddenly, I cared about nothing other than getting the affirmation of the big man holding me.  I knew that just one approving glance or simple words of encouragement from this mountain of muscle was enough to make me happy for a long, long time.  Added to these thoughts was the promise of Mr. Ross getting bigger and that sent me over the edge.  I was ready to give up anything to be part of his quest for becoming even more monstrous.  I could not even begin to fathom how he would excite me when he was larger.

“Yes sir.  I like thinking about you getting bigger.”

“Your mother has actually been talking about you non-stop for about eleven months now.  I think she was trying to see if I might be interested in meeting you again – as an adult.”

“What?  You mean like wanting to set us up?”

“Yes.”

Mr. Ross was now rubbing his granite abs up and down my hard shaft – which was sticking straight up and pressing against my slacks.  The big man had his huge palms pressed against my ass cheeks and was pulling my body into his mercilessly.  I had my hands to my sides and was forcing myself not to reach out and grab his meaty pecs.  I knew it would send my cock beyond the point of no return and I was not yet ready to spew my seed.  I wanted to cherish the feeling of this muscled god as long as I could.  The thought of dating Mr. Ross, well actually the thought of having sex with him, was overwhelming and caused me to disappear into my thoughts for a few minutes.  I also loved the expert stroking job his stomach was doing on my dick.

“And what are your thoughts on the subject now that you have seen me after all these years?  I’m not your young student anymore.”

“No, you’re not.  But I still think there are a few things I could share with you.  I can play the part of your teacher – or better yet, the bigger man – and lead you in certain lessons and tests.”

“Um, I like the sound of that.  I hope there’s going to be a lot of homework involved in these lessons.  I can see myself having to come over here for a lot of one-on-one tutoring.  What do you think of that?”

Mr. Ross stopped the up and down movement of his abs against my cock.  He slid his hands down under my thighs and lifted my legs around his mid-section.  I caught on immediately to what he expected and I wrapped my legs around his waist; noticing that he was so thick that I couldn’t actually bring my ankles together at his back – my legs just weren’t long enough.  Mr. Ross slid his hands back under my ass and pressed me against his body; lifting me off of the counter.  Suddenly, my smaller chest was pressed up against his mega pecs and the feeling was incredible.  I draped my arms across his shoulders and intertwined my hands behind his neck.  The big man just stood there for a few minutes – easily holding my body in the air, pressed against his own larger and harder frame.  I was leaning back a little so I could see his face and he was looking up at me.    

“You’re as light as a feather, Mr. Will.  How does that make you fee?”

“Secure.”

“And that’s a nice feeling, right?”

“It’s sublime.”

“Where shall I take you next, sir?”

“I think a very good place to start would be the bedroom, don’t you?”

“My thoughts exactly.”

Mr. Ross started walking toward a hallway off of the big living space connected to the kitchen.  He carried me as easily as he would a small stack of folded laundry.  As we moved down the hall I glanced at a guest room, an office, and a large room that had been converted into a home gym.  The big man carried me through double doors into a beautiful giant master bedroom with a huge king-size bed in the middle.  The room was stunning – sparsely decorated and extremely masculine looking.  There was a giant fireplace near the bed, a couple of large wooden chairs and an oversized chest at the end of the bed.  The muscleman carrying me walked to the chest.  He grabbed my hips again and lifted me up so I could stand on the chest in front of him.  This brought my crotch just below his face.  He let go of my sides and reached out to undo my belt and the button on my slacks.  He then unzipped the pants and let them fall to my ankles.  Mr. Ross placed his hands back at my hips, moved his face to my briefs and ran his lips up and down the clearly outlined fabric-covered rock-hard pole.  I moaned out loud and my legs went weak.  I would have certainly crumbled into a pile of limp flesh and bones if the big arms of Mr. Ross had not kept my body upright. 

My high school teacher now wet-dream-come-true grabbed the front of my underwear with his teeth and moved his right hand to above my ass in the back.  He swiftly pulled down my briefs and before I knew what was happening my cock was completely enveloped by his warm wet mouth.  I could feel my dickhead pressing into the tight entrance of his throat cavity.  Mr. Ross then began to press his face into my crotch, causing the tip of my dick to move further down the chute at the back of his mouth.  With speed that seemed inhuman he began to move his head back and forth, quickly bringing my cum-filled cock to climax.  I released my aching load into his waiting throat as my body shook violently and I cried out as if I were being in pain.  I emptied what seemed like a bucket-load of juice into Mr. Ross’s mouth and he kept moaning in pleasure as he swallowed my sweetness.  The incredible feeling that swept over my body was only matched by sounds the muscle man was making beneath me.  I could tell that he had wanted my cum as much as I had wanted to release it.  I was instantly sorry, though, that I had not been able to delay my own gratification.  I had intended on pleasing him a lot longer.  I immediately sensed that Mr. Ross picked up on my disappointment.  He pulled his head back and my still-hard cock slapped up against my stomach when it popped form his mouth.  He looked up at me – still using his powerful arms to help me stand erect.

“Don’t worry, little Will.  I wanted to get you off quickly.  I knew this cock of yours was ready to shoot.  I could see that you found it difficult to be around this much muscle without exploding, didn’t you?”

“Yes sir.”

“That’s okay.  Don’t feel bad.  I wanted to satisfy you fast so I could move on to worshipping your beautiful body.  Let’s take that shirt off, okay?  And these pants, too.”

I pushed off my shoes one at a time and then stepped out of the pants that were down around my ankles.  I unbuttoned my shirt at the same time and let it slide off my upper body onto the bed.  Mr. Ross let out a whistle that showed his delight when he glanced my nude body.  He could tell that I was now able to stand on my own and he released my hips from his powerful grasp.  He ran his hands up and down my stomach and chest. 

“Just look at that beautiful body.  And look how tiny you are compared to me, Mr. Will.  You’re just so small.  I’m sorry.  I guess I got carried away.  That was rude of me.  I’m sorry I said that.”

“I’m not.  Really.  Not only is it true, but I really like hearing you talk that way.  It turns me on.”

My still rock-hard cock twitched a little as if it were agreeing with what my mouth was saying.  Mr. Ross looked into my eyes and I could see that the truth of my statement registered with him.  He seemed to suddenly understand me in a new way and this made him smile.  He continued to run his hands across my upper torso, but I noticed there was a difference in his thoughts and attitude now.  I had given him the freedom to be his true self.  We had crossed some unknown line in our new relationship.

“I’m so much bigger than you, Will.  You feel so small next to me – even when you are standing on this chest and are now taller than me.  Look at this; it’s such a fucking turn-on.  My arm is much bigger than your leg!”

We both looked down as he brought his right upper arm near my thigh.  I gasped out loud when I saw what he was boasting about.  The huge biceps and triceps of his arm dwarfed my leg by two or three times.  Upon closer inspection I could clearly see that his muscled arm was bigger than both of my legs put together.  Mr. Ross put his arm in front of the middle of my two legs and we both saw that it bulged out beyond both sides of my combined thighs.  This excited the big man in a way that made my juices run wild.  I could see that he absolutely loved his own massive body – especially when he could compare it to someone inferior.

“Shit, my arm is huge.”

“I’m sorry sir, I think you’ll need to articulate that thought in a less barbaric and more accurate manner, if you don’t mind.”

Mr. Ross looked up at me and he was smiling broadly.  He had been caught in the same mistake that he had corrected in me since I got there. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 11

• 1 month later...