‘Calm down Jamie and tell me exactly how you are feeling right now.’

‘I’m just…..fed up Dr. Willpower. I have tried dating multiple times before and it just ends up the same way. I admit that I have high expectations, but lately I pushed them aside because I feel like I am never going to find that special man in my life.’

The matchmaker sits back in his chair and rubs his reddish brown beard before tugging on his glasses a bit. He gets a look on his face that makes Jamie wonder what he is thinking about.

‘It is okay Jamie. You were referred to me for a reason. I don’t operate my business like a lot of those stupid websites do asking for personal information. I do need to spend a little time with you though just to get a handle on where your head is. Hmm…..I am going to conduct a physical attraction test with you okay?’

Jamie seems to think this is going to go in a sexual direction and sort of gets a nasty look on his face.

‘Uhh, what do you mean physical attraction? Do you mean……sex?’

Dr. Willpower shows his pearly whites and unbuttons one of his top buttons on his shirt revealing a tuft of chest hair that seems to glisten just a little. Jamie seems to react in a way that suggests he is into fur.

‘Uh huh, it is okay Jamie if you are slightly aroused. I am just trying to figure out what you like in your mates. Now I am going to unbutton the next one and this will tell me if you are a fan of something else.’

The button is undone revealing Dr. Willpower’s hairy pec shelf which is quite thick and beefy. The round boulders ripple slowly as he makes them bounce up and down. Jamie moans deeply as he sees them hugging the doctor’s shirt very tightly. He tries to look away but can’t help but to watch the matchmaker as his huge arms strain against the shirt sleeves.

The thick baseball-sized muscles bulge as he sits with his hands in his lap. He makes them contract a few times making Jamie sort of sigh a bit. The doctor picks up a pen and jots a few words down on his PDA before looking up and smiling. He gets up from his chair to walk over to the other side of his desk to where Jamie is sitting.

‘Jamie, you like hairy muscle don’t you? It is okay to admit this because I have to make sure I find the right man for you. I am not trying to seduce you like you might be thinking. What else do you like on men physically?’

Jamie looks up at the doctor and seems a bit distraught. He is moving erratically in his chair as the matchmaker positions himself in front of his client. The hunky doctor looks him straight in the eyes before leaning down to give him a nice bearhug. Jamie puts his arms around the muscled man’s back and slowly rubs it lovingly before letting out a nice sigh.

‘It’s alright buddy to feel this way about muscle. So if I find you a man with a decent amount of size, you would be okay with it?’

Jamie grips him tightly and almost completely loses sight of why he is even there. Dr. Willpower proceeds to ask him the question again.

‘Jamie, do you like how my muscles feels against you? Hmmm…..I think I need to ask you this…..have you never been with a muscular man before?’

Jamie mumbles a few words before the matchmaker pulls away from him.

‘Let me put a little distance in front of us so you can focus a little better. You don’t really have to answer, I figured you hadn’t Jamie. The way you were clinging to me was kind of like a first-time reaction.’

Jamie looks at him embarrassed.

‘Yes, you are right doctor. I have never been with or dated a muscleman before. Guys with your build have always been out of my league. I just can’t get past the fact that I am out of shape and ordinary.’

Dr. Willpower pulls up a chair close to them and sits beside Jamie. He takes one of his client’s hands and places it on his huge hairy left pec which nearly falls out of his shirt. Jamie’s pupils dilate as he feels the matchmaker’s beating heart as well as his pec rippling under his hand. The doctor produces a little smile that makes the young man feel a little calmer.

‘I think I can be a great friend to you Jamie. I want to help you find your soulmate so please don’t be afraid to tell me anything that might be on your mind. It is my goal to build your confidence up and have nothing to lose and everything to gain.’

‘Umm okay? *continues to feel the doctor’s pulsing pec against his hand* How long are you going to keep my hand there Dr. Willpower?’

The matchmaker bounces his pecs making Jamie accidentally bounce his cock in his pants.

‘As long as it takes to make you relax for me Jamie. I want you to feel comfortable and not so restrained, this is part of the exercise.’

‘I uhhh…..can’t handle the pec bouncing…..*feels his cock getting closer to bursting*…..it is getting me aroused……’

Dr. Willpower can see him struggling to keep his composure and releases his hand from his chest.

‘It’s okay Jamie, I don’t want to embarrass you anymore.’

The matchmaker gets up and completely unbuttons his shirt. As he pulls it off, Jamie gasps as the doctor’s enormous shoulders and traps are staring him directly in the face. The blanket of red fur on his upper back makes Jamie nearly lose his load. The matchmaker slowly turns his head to the side before he turns back around to reveal his huge ab slabs and heaving furry pecs.

‘How are you feeling Jamie? Are you distressed now? My body is not necessarily typical of most men but I do work hard to look like this. Would you say you want your soulmate to look like me?’

‘Uhh I think I do doctor. Your body is absolutely beautiful, such incredible muscularity and the fur looks so great on it……gawd I am having trouble breathing.’

‘I shouldn’t have taken my shirt off Jamie I’m sorry.’

He goes to get a jacket and puts it over his upper body before he sits back down in his captain’s chair.

‘I think I took the wrong approach with you. I have been a bit indulgent I think, the narcissist in me couldn’t resist. Anyway, I want you to spend about thirty minutes on this database I am going to upload on a screen for you. It will lift up from right arm of your chair Jamie. Do not rush through it though. I want you to pick one man from the entire list and submit it to me.

My computer will then access your selection over here on my desk. I will leave you alone during this time so you can focus on making a decision. When I return, I will determine whether or not I think you are genuinely making the right choice. Remember take your time on this, but don’t panic if you come close to the deadline.’

Jamie makes a gesture that he is ready to continue. The screen pops up from inside the arm of the chair and immediately lights up. Dr. Willpower leaves to go down the corridor of his office as the database loads. It isn’t long before the young client realizes that he has a lot of different tastes in men. He starts to mumble to himself a bit as he sees various guys that may interest him.

Fifteen minutes go by and he still hasn’t made a selection. He stands to take a break as it seems to overwhelm him a little. The matchmaker peers around the corner to look at him before he sneaks in slowly behind. The young man sort of feels his mind drifting as he looks out the window of the office. Dr. Willpower places his hands on Jamie’s shoulders and rubs them a little. He sighs as he feels them relaxing and turns to lean against the hot doctor’s chest.

‘I uhhh…..I think I may have found a few that I like doctor, but I am having a hard time focusing on just choosing one.’

‘It’s okay Jamie. I think you actually need a little bit of stress relief. I have a solution for that.’

The matchmaker takes his jacket off and undoes his pants to pull them down. His hairy quads glisten as he kicks his pants to the side. He pulls Jamie into his chest and rubs his back. Jamie moans as he starts to kiss the doctor’s chest.

‘Mmmmm feels good Jamie. I think this is going to be a productive session after all.’

Jamie moans loudly as he runs his tongue up and down the matchmaker’s thick hairy chest. He cups Willpower’s ass which gets a strong reaction from the muscled doctor.

‘Yeah Jamie, I am sensing a thirst for power inside you. You have repressed this for far too long I can tell. Don’t be afraid to let loose on me, I can make you fulfill your destiny.’

The client runs his tongue down along the doctor’s thick knobby abs rubbing his lips against them and moaning deeply. He rubs his face on the hair that trickles down underneath the matchmaker’s black underwear. The doctor can see that Jamie wants to taste his big cock as it grows from inside his tight briefs. Jamie starts to run his fingers along the lengthening shaft which makes the matchmaker shutter a bit.

‘Mmmm Jamie you are getting me all hot buddy. I want you to just dive in and get more acquainted with my cock if you don’t mind.’

The doctor pulls his undies off as his huge throbbing cock bounces in front of Jamie’s face. His eyes light up instantly as the engorged head slaps him on his cheek. The doctor rubs his client’s brown hair and pulls him in to touch it with his lips. Jamie opens his mouth as he tastes the big pink cockhead and sighs as he does it. His hands reach around to rub the doctor’s hairy bubble butt.

‘Oh yeah Jamie…..go ahead and puts a few fingers in me man. Warm me up a bit so I can make cum for you.’

The horny young man shoves two fingers inside the matchmaker’s ass and slowly moves them in and out of his hole. He gulps down the doctor’s huge rod and works it over in a steady rhythm.

‘Yeah that’s it Jamie…..I promise you that finding another mate won’t be that difficult after this.’

Jamie stops sucking after a few minutes to move down to suck on the doctor’s balls individually as they start to swell up. Jamie notices that the doctor’s ass is starting to loosen up as it quickly swallows his hand that was leaning against his hole. He moves it in and out in short bursts making the matchmaker moan in his deep manly voice.

‘MMMM buddy, you are starting to make me precum. Come back up and catch some of it on your tongue.’

Jamie pulls his hand out and moves back up to the muscly doctor’s cock and gobbles it down sucking slowly and methodically. The doctor growls as he makes his client moan tasting the sticky stream flowing down his throat.

‘Keep going Jamie, it won’t be long now before you can think more clearly.’

The eager young man sucks faster on him as the matchmaker breathes heavier massaging Jamie’s shoulders. He can feel a load building inside his balls as they begin to contract. The cum begins to move up inside his cock until he makes Jamie stop sucking.

‘Whoa there buddy. Let me calm down a little…..whew I know you want to change your social status but let’s just take a few moments to let this sink in.’

Jamie looks up at Dr. Willpower’s face with a lusty glare before kissing his matchmaker’s cock. The muscled stud smiles down at him and speaks for a few moments.

*trying to keep his thoughts straight* ‘Ahh, you have me right on the edge Jamie, but I have to warn you about this. I can actually change the way you look just by feeding you my cum. I can see that you want this badly, but remember that there is no turning back once you consume it.’

‘I don’t want to think about it Dr. Willpower…..feed me your cum hot man…..I want to feel empowered.’

Jamie goes back to working his doctor’s cock which begins to throb harder than before. The doctor can feel it starting to flow back into his cock again as Jamie moans loudly. He opens his mouth to watch it spray out Willpower’s cock slit and land inside his mouth. The white jets coat his throat and immediately begin to absorb into his bloodstream. The client can feel his body reacting to the cum right away as his back starts to stretch wider. Still with the matchmaker’s cock firmly inside his mouth, he moans feeling himself growing. Dr. Willpower grins as he sees Jamie’s metamorphosis occurring.

‘Oh yeah Jamie just let it overtake you, this always excites me to see my clients fulfill their muscular destinies.’

Dr. Willpower watches as Jamie’s back splits the back of his shirt before his jeans rip down the seams. The immense quads burst outward as his ass rips a huge hole into the fabric. His upper body continues to wreck havoc on his shirt as his shoulders and traps rip their way out the top. His shirt falls past his chest as his abs begin to reveal themselves from within his belly. His chubby tits stretch and pull their way further outward until they are in a uniform position. He moans as his nipples grow bigger to keep up with the swelling beef filling in where there was once fat on his pecs. This coincides with the emergence of his growing lats.

He yells passionately as his arms thicken up making the veins pulse against his skin as they swell filling with more blood. The stretching and popping sounds from inside his arms make both men ooze precum. The doctor leans down to run his hands against the growing flesh. He growls a bit knowing that Jamie is becoming a new confident muscleman.

Finally, Jamie’s jeans completely fall off revealing a huge hard cock ready to burst as the veins engorge with blood. The growing young client reaches down to stroke it as massive jets of cum go flying all over the doctor’s floor. Dr. Willpower picks up his new muscular client off the ground and gives him a nice big kiss on his lips.

Jamie’s face has changed slightly as his boyish looks now resemble a more mature version of himself. His hidden dimples now show through as a cleft in his chin emerges too. Facial hair has started to grow as brown stubble now covers his formerly clean-cut face. The overweight client is no more as he embraces his matchmaker rubbing his neck and shoulders.

Dr. Willpower massages Jamie slowly feeling his thick rippling muscles in his back and rubs their thick beefy pecs together. Jamie humps his matchmaker’s cock voraciously trying to make the doctor fuck him, but he resists. The frottage gets to be too much for Willpower though as he blows another huge load all over Jamie’s insanely muscled ass.

‘Oh my gawd man, you are a stunner. I know you want to be fucked, but I just can’t give you any more cum. You look great the way you are now frankly. In fact, the next step in this process is to find a man for you that equal your hot body and your great personality. That shouldn’t be too hard.’

*in a much deeper voice* ‘Wow I feel like I have been reborn Dr. Willpower. I did fear that I would lose my mind from this transformation, but I think I am still the same guy. You were right about me being different deep down inside. I have fantasized about being huge and muscular, but I wanted to retain a lot of my integrity. I really had no idea that this would happen to me. Working out was never an option for me before so you helped to eliminate that. Thank you.’

‘Well you will have to work out a lot now Jamie. This is just like real life, except I probably got rid of about two years of training for you. Anyway, I notice that you are still in need of some relief. I think you wanted this earlier……*points to his eager hole* My hole is definitely hungry for some protein, do you mind if you can feed it for me? *winks*’

Jamie grins at him and immediately plugs his huge cock inside the doctor to start pounding him. Willpower growls with each thrust as he slowly starts to sit on top of Jamie’s huge tree trunks. Halfway in between the fucking, the doctor turns his head around and says, ‘by the way you can call me Wilfried if you want Jamie, I think we are past the introductions now. I personally like you and will do everything I can to find a soulmate for you.’

Check out more stories here: https://muscle-growth.org/user/119-ravenweremuscle/

• Upvote 16

Why does it seem like Wilfried is Jamie's soulmate? x3 lol Though just saying but: Did you know that a soulmate doesn't necessarily mean that the person is gonna be the one that you will choose as a lover/spouse? ^^ I heard that a soupmate can also be a best friend, someone who knows you and completely understands your line of thinking and everything. <=3

I must admit that I had expexted Jamie to be more shocked about what happened to him after his transformation, but than again: It could be part of the transformation, Wilfried's cum pacifying Jamie and calming him down enough so he would be thinking more clearly. ^^

But anyway: A great story once more. ^^ <3 I am so looking forward to the next chapter. 83 <3

Thanks again for your support Hanugumo.

I thought I had already uploaded this story, but apparently not.

:)

Anytime buddy. ^^

And I'm glad you now posted this story, it is always so great to read them (and I must admit that I rarely read old stories these days, so yeah). ^^ <3

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...