I dumped it because it was a continuation alternate ending that hadn't been explicitly approved for posting here by the original author. 

I don't have a copy of it.  It was destroyed in a recent hard disk failure.

Okay but teh story was posted years ago and now u decided to deleted after all this time?...

smh. I think if the story was up more than two years ago and was bumped because people took interest of it you should have erased it...

That's just my two cents...

Haven't thought about this story in a while. Just reread it myself. It actually holds up pretty well. Nice to see it's fondly remembered. Thanks for resurrecting it.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Jaypat said:

Haven't thought about this story in a while. Just reread it myself. It actually holds up pretty well. Nice to see it's fondly remembered. Thanks for resurrecting it.

All of your stories hold up extremely well.  I know your interest is in graphic stories right now, but I hope you don't give up on chiefly narrative stories forever.

20 hours ago, Jaypat said:

If you ever come back to jusy storirs. This is such a fun story and allows for sequels. Like maybe nee characters same concept. or new perspective, what would happen if years later then older brother helps his younger brother on the road to hugeness 

• Like 1