Six

Three weeks had passed since Ted installed his domination over his cousin. Ever since the pool incident Chris had tried avoiding his 5 year younger cousin as much as possible. Every time he left the house, he scanned the street through the window and then rushed to his car to speed off. Two weeks ago, his cousin had nearly surprised him as he wanted to drive away. The huge teen had appeared behind Chris' car and had effortlessly lifted its back tires off the ground. He had shaken the car up and down, his huge traps bulging in the process, while laughing deeply. After several minutes, he had dropped the car, making it slam down hard and had then slammed his fist against the door at Chris's side, denting it. He had looked smirkingly at his cousin through the window as Chris sped away. Worst of all was the presence of Trisha. She kept going on and on about Ted's fantastic body and how much bigger than Chris he was everywhere. Chris then just nodded and went on the prepare her food: Ted had ordered him to take care off his girl  and he didn't want to risk making her upset. Or even worse: making her tell his cousin she was upset…

Jeremy wandered into his gym full of energy. The voodoo curse he'd cast on his rival had reached its climax at the last full moon, 5 days ago. He had drained 40 more pounds of muscle from Chris, now weighing in at 265 pounds of ripped beef. "I now exactly weigh what Ted weighs", he said to himself as he looked at the teen's stats on the enlistment form, "Time to make clear who's in charge here. I'll first whoop his ass and then steal his muscles too. I'll be the biggest champ ever seen!". His 6 incher throbbed in his pants at the thought and he went into his office to search for the second voodoo doll and the spell.

Chris awoke from a restless sleep. Last night, he had gone to bed early in the guestroom as usual. A few minutes later, he had heard his cousin's heavy steps entering the house and his deep voice chatting to Trisha's high-pitched one. He'd hidden under his sheets when the heavy footsteps climbed the stairs and slowly strutted passed his door. He'd heard the lust in Trisha's voice and her animal grunts as they went at it. Five times, Ted's load, deep roars had echoed through the house and shaken his bones before everything went silent. Chris rubbed the sleep from his bloodshed eyes and listened. He could hear voices coming from the master bedroom.

"Is there no satisfying you, beast?", Trisha asked as she noticed the thick pole tenting the sheets, "We did it five times last night. That's as much as me and Chris in a week." Her hand rubbing the hard skin of the massive pec her head rested atop.

"A real man can go at it whenever he wants", Ted replied, "ya're not used to one, that's all." He caressed his frail girl's back, his big paw covering it nearly completely. "Let's go for another round", he said and easily lifted the 120 pound girl up with his left paw.

"I just can't", Trisha said, "I'm still stretched out from last night. How about tonight?".

"Fine, then suck me off", Ted stated and lowered her atop his beastly frame.

Trisha gulped but her lust for his majestic body and the look in the teen beast's eyes made her obey. She crawled down over his eight-pack, passed the fleshy pole that pointed straight up and tried wiggling in between the two insanely thick thighs.

A grin appeared on Ted's face as his girl tried budging his strong legs. The huge quads didn't budge. He opened his legs to make room for her and placed his hands behind his head, making his beastly biceps bulge in the process.

Trisha's eyes widened as she noticed the perfectly round orbs of beef atop the teen's huge arms but quickly turned her focus on the job at hand as he nodded down to her. She grabbed the hot, rock-hard shaft with both hands and jerked it with all her force.

Ted's grin got larger as he noticed the hands of his girl not even spanning half the girth of his huge cock. The thick, engorged shaft didn't move: the 120 pound girl was too weak to stroke his hard dick.

Trisha sat up a bit to get a better grip and tried applying more force. Her head began turning red from the effort.

Ted pulled his right paw from behind his head, grabbed his girl's head and pushed it down on his cock.

"No", Trisha mumbled, "it's too big". She fought back with all the force in her body, but the teen's right arm overpowered her completely. Her face was pushed onto the dark red, big, engorged head of the thick cock.

Ted ignored her and pushed her face down on his dick, the huge head sliding into her mouth.

Trisha gagged as the teen's huge cock invaded her mouth. She tried resisting but she knew she was completely at the beast's mercy. The head and two inches of the shaft filled her mouth completely and she sucked with everything she got.

Ted held the 120 pound girl's mouth atop his dick and began exploring his own protruding, thick muscles with his left paw. He felt excitement tickle his big balls as he pinched his hard nipples. His left paw descended further, traced the ridges of his strong, yet protruding abs and grabbed his rock-hard shaft. He began pumping along the thick, long shaft. "YEEAUGHN!", he bellowed deeply as his balls exploded and blasted their sticky load through his cock into Trisha's mouth.

Trisha's mouth was filled completely with half of the teen beast's first load, cum dripped from the corner's of her mouth and leaked from her nose as more thick spunk blasted from the throbbing shaft. Gagging noises would have escaped her mouth if had been stretched around the thick pole.

"Yeaughn!", Ted bellowed once more as more cum blasted from his cock into Trisha. He marveled at his own prowess as his balls kept retracting to rush out more loads. He saw cum now flowing steadily from his girl's mouth, nose and even out her ears. He pulled her from his cock as she fell limp and blasted five more loads against the ceiling before his orgasm cooled down. "Time for my morning swim", he rumbled and got up from the bed. He pulled on his skintight boxers and strutted out of the room, not even looking back at the worn out Trisha.

Chris hid under his sheets as he heard Ted's load, deep roar filling the master bedroom. He crawled deeper when his cousin's heavy footsteps resounded in the hallway, praying that the giant wouldn't enter. He exhaled deeply at the sound of the backdoor being slammed shut. He waited for a few more minutes before leaving his bed. He cautiously opened the door of the guestroom, looked around to check if things were safe and walked into the hallway. He moved toward the bathroom for his morning shower. A faint sound made him freeze in his tracks and he pressed himself against the wall.

Trisha had regained consciousness after having serviced the beastly teen. She whipped the stains of sticky cum from her face and looked at the clock. "Shit! I'm late for work", she yelled out and rushed into the bathroom at a pace her wobbly legs permitted. She quickly washed her face, got dressed and hurried down the stairs.

Chris let out a deep breath from relief as Trisha hadn't noticed him. He waited until he heard her car drive off before continuing to move. He knew he was safe for the rest of the day. He entered the bathroom and caught his reflection in the large, 7 feet mirror covering the wall on his left. The man, wearing a somewhat too big pair of pajamas, looked nothing like the proud athlete that flexed and inspected his buff physique daily until two weeks ago. Chris sighed and quickly looked away from the depressing image. His hand reached for the top button of his pajama shirt as he moved away from the mirror. He tossed his pajamas in the furthest corner and stepped to the shower. He looked down to avoid his naked reflection in the mirror when a movement outside attracted his attention. He moved toward the window and looked down at the garden.

Ted had gone home to inject his now swollen balls with his daily double dose of the new, designer steroid his wimpy housemate was providing him. As usual, he felt the energy coursing through his huge body as soon as he emptied the needle in his balls. He walked out and dove into the pool. Swimming lap after lap, his strong muscles propelling his beastly frame through the water. After 15 minutes, a mild burning sensation spread across his wide back as a soft pump build inside the hard masses of bulging muscles. He slowly swam toward the side and easily pulled his body from the water, his thick arms flexing in the process.

Chris stared in awe at his younger cousin's big body as it rose from the water; it looked bigger than any body he'd ever seen, including his own at his prime. He gulped when he noticed the thick triceps exploding outward out the back of his arms as the teen got up from the pool. Water slid down along the crevices separating the mounds of hard muscle that bulged against each other across the insanely wide back, topped with thick rising traps.

Ted enjoyed the mild pump after his swim and casually groped his huge muscles. His right paw roamed the hard shelf of protruding meat on his chest while his left paw slid down and grabbed hold of his own beefy ass, clenching the muscle to test its hardness.

Chris' eyes widened at the scene unfolding next to the pool. His hand instinctively reached down and grabbed his cock. He slowly stroked his inflating shaft as he gazed at the show below the window. He had never been turned on by a guy or any of his muscular opponents, but his younger cousin's freakish frame filled with hulking muscle sent unknown urges through him.

Ted released his pecs and flexed his right arm, enjoying how the thick bicep swelled with girth as he brought in his fist. He turned around and went into a most muscular, making striations and veins being pushed up by his big muscles against his skin.

Chris gasped as his cousin turned around and feared that the huge teen had seen him. His heartbeat calmed down a bit as he saw his cousin continuing his poses. He kept stroking his cock at the explosion of muscles hardening all over the wide frame of his cousin.

Ted raised his arms and threw a mindboggling double bicep. His tree-sized arms swelling into round, orbs of power next to his head.

Chris' hand frantically pumped his cock, but it only got half-hard. He moved away from the window filled with frustrations. Even though he'd lost 70 pounds of muscle, his cock seemed to have retained its size. But ever since his mysterious shrinking had worn off, he had never gotten fully hard again. "What's wrong with me?", he asked himself as he kept stroking his cock for several minutes without getting it fully hard or even getting off, his mind filled with the images of his cousin's body.

"DID YA ENJOY DA SHOW, CHRISSY?"

Jeremy was going through his desk in search of the second voodoo doll and the spell. "Where did I put those things?", he asked himself as he emptied the last drawer atop the wooden desk. He quickly checked the few items that fell out, swiped them back into the drawer and placed it back in the desk. He turned around and pulled open the metal closet only to find it empty. "I've got to have the spell to drain that kid's muscles too", Jeremy said to himself. He slammed the closet shut and turned around, when his eyes caught a piece of paper lying under his desk. He picked it up and felt the blood freeze in his veins as he read it.

It was a repo document that contained a complete list with all the things that had been impounded a few weeks ago when he was away for his contest. Jeremy pulled out his phone and called the number marked on the paper.

The deep, bellowing voice echoed against the tilled walls and made Chris jump up. He turned around, his hand still stroking his half-hard cock. His cousin was standing in the hallway, wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist and looked straight at him. 'Wh… What do you mean?", he asked as he released his dick and placed both his hands in front of it.

"Come on, little guy", Ted rumbled, "Ya think I didn't see ya looking?".

"I… ehm… I saw something move outside and… ehm… wanted to check if everything was ehm… okay", Chris blurted out.

"Ya've been staring at me every morning since last week, Chrissy", Ted growled.

"Ehm… I…", Chris said, his face turning red as his cousin looked straight into his eyes.

A grin formed on Ted's lips at his cousin's reaction. "No worries, little guy", he stated, "ya're right to admire perfection." Ted stepped into the bathroom.

Chris stepped back instinctively as his huge cousin entered the bathroom.

"Fucking small door", Ted said as he moved slightly sideways.

Chris gulped: his cousin was too wide to fit normally through the doorway, his broad shoulders brushed the doorway in the process. Chris' mouth fell open a bit as he took in the teen's massiveness: Ted's shoulders were half again as wide as the doorway. He took another step back as the teen beast stood only a few feet from him and seemed to fill the entire bathroom with his presence.

His cousin's body looked huge as he had stared at it through the window, but up close it looked simply beyond human. The tree-sized, massive arms that hung relaxed at the teen's sides, were round and hard, stretching the thin skin tight across the meaty masses that formed his triceps and biceps; the three heads of the round, freakishly wide canon ball-sized delts were clearly separated from each other by deep cuts etching into the shoulder; his pecs jutted forward from his chest and formed a muscular shelf obscuring the top of the beast's stomach, but the thick muscles looked somehow less impressive trapped between the bulging arms and the insanely broad and perfectly round shoulders; his stomach was a somewhat bloated eight-pack of cobblestone-sized abs divided by grooves; his strong looking neck reminded off a bull by the uprising, meaty traps; even while the beastly teen was fully relaxed, a thick vein prominently snaked along the meaty masses of his biceps, over the hard surface of his wide, front delt onto his chest, several smaller veins branching from it into the muscles.

Chris' mouth had gradually opened more and more as his eyes scanned his younger cousin's godly torso. His hands moved away to reveal his cock as his arms just hung next to him.

The smug grin on Ted's lips widened further as he noticed his cousin's reaction. "Ever seen a body so huge, so hard, so muscular, so … perfect on stage, cuz?", Ted asked and scratched the back of his head with his right paw, making his right bicep mound up an revealing his deep armpit in the process.

Chris just stared at the mound of muscle atop the teen beast's arm, veins exploding across its surface as the mass of hard meat bulged into a football-sized orb. The wave of musky scented heat emanating from the teen's hairy armpit, filled his nose. Goosebumps appeared all over Chris' body as the heat and manly odor of his cousin enveloped him. His cock rose to the occasion, its 7 inches protruding in a hard salute from his pelvis.

"Star of da family getting off on my huge body?", Ted asked sarcastically as he saw his cousin's cock inflate, "lucky ya never were up against real men, champ. Ya would have boned up on stage. I should enter a contest too. Would blow all them wimpy boys away. What ya think, cuz?". Ted finished scratching his head, lowered his right arm and playfully clenched his fist, making his thick tricep explode in vein-choked hardness at the back of his tree-sized arm.

"Ehm… you … ehm… your chest lagging a bit", Chris replied automatically.

"MY CHEST? LAGGING?", Ted bellowed angrily, his deep voice rumbling against the tilled walls and filling the bathroom and his face turned red.

"I … ehm… mean to compete…", Chris blurted out, jumping up at the teen beast's reaction.

"Let's see who's lagging!", Ted boomed and went into a most muscular. His traps jumped upward, pressing into his broad neck; his freakishly wide delts hardened into steely cannonballs as its three heads swelled and pushed more veins up against his paper thin skin; his beastly arms turned into concrete hardness as his biceps balled up and pushed into his protruding chest; veins and striations exploded all over his powerful pecs; below the hard rack of muscle, his eight-pack turned into an armor-like wall of cobblestone-sized muscles.

"I … ughn", Chris mumbled at the symphony of muscular perfection that erupted in front of him. His balls drew tight and his hard shaft throbbed as his 7 incher blasted out a patheticly small load into the towel that was still wrapped around his cousin's waist. One small load was all that his balls could produce and his cock already began deflating slowly. Chris lowered his head in shame.

"HAHAHA", Ted's deep, roaring laughter rattled the bathroom as he relaxed his pose and saw the small amount of cum dripping along his towel. "Too much perfection for ya, Chrissy?", he said grinningly, then added: "flex yar pecs".

"Huh?", Chris muttered and looked up into his cousin's eyes.

"Ya said my puny pecs were lagging, cuz", Ted replied, "Let's see da champ's chest. Now flex!".

His cousin's loud command made Chris shiver slightly and he automatically obeyed the teen beast. He brought his hands together in front of his diminished abs and flexed his chest. His flattened chest hardened a bit but the layer of fat coating his body didn't let any veins or striations appear.

"Wow, an excuse for a chest", Ted said with his smug grin, took a step toward Chris and put his left paw atop his cousin's pecs, covering them almost completely.

Chris sighed as his cousin's paw made contact with his flexed chest. He could feel the beastly teen's strength through the relaxed palm. He peeped in pain as his cousin playfully clenched his thick fingers, making them sink into the flexed chest like it was butter. Chris tried relaxing his pecs, but his cousin's strong grasp simply overpowered his diminished muscles and cramped them into flexed state while crushing them. "Please, Ted, let go", Chris peeped in pain with tears leaking from the corner of his eyes as his cousin's fingers kept digging into his chest. He sighed in relief, bent over and placed his hands on his knees, gasping for air as the paw released his chest. His pecs felt completely destroyed, beyond anything he'd ever felt after any of his intense workouts.

"Now ya feel my LAGGING chest, cuz", Ted bellowed.

Chris got up instantly and placed his hands atop the beastly teen's protruding pecs. He gulped as he noticed that each of his hands didn't cover half of his cousin's pecs. It felt like putting his hand on concrete heated by the sun. The beefy, hard muscle radiated heat into his palms. He copied his cousin's action and clenched his hands with all his might. His eyes widened as his fingers couldn't put the slightest dent into the rock-hard surface. He tried summoning more power, his body shaking from the effort, his breathing getting faster and his face turning red. The pecs in his grasp easily withstood the attack: his fingers simply couldn't budge the hard, hot surface. He gulped as he realized the strength hidden in the teen beast.

Ted's smug grin reappeared on his face as he saw his cousin struggling to dent his relaxed pecs. "Let's flex my LAGGING chest", he said as he felt his cousin starting to release his hold. He put his tree-sized arms in front of his lower abs and flexed his chest.

Chris' eyes in amazement and disbelief when the concrete-hard slabs of muscle contracted under his touch. He could feel the striations and web of veins through the paper-thin skin as the thick muscles pushed them upward. His fingers were pried open by the waves going through the surface as the beastly teen bounced his chest. His flaccid cock jumped back to full hardness and throbbed wildly in the air as the powerful pecs hardened fully under his touch.

"Still think my pecs are lagging, cuz?", Ted asked.

Chris just nodded 'no', his fingers roaming the steely hard surface. His 7 incher throbbing some more as he traced in and out of the striations crisscrossing the shelf of hot muscle below his small looking hands.

"What was yar best pose, Chrissy?", Ted demanded and bounced his pecs some more, enjoying the delicate touch on his beastly muscles.

"Back double bicep", Chris replied, looking up to stare in the teen beast's eyes.

"Let's see if I can match yar money shot, cuz. Ya can let go of my chest now", Ted said casually while grinning down at his smaller cousin.

Chris looked at his hands and noticed they were still fixed atop the magnificent pecs. He reluctantly lowered them, his cock jolting as his cousin hardened the muscle a final time. His mouth fell open when the beastly teen turned around and exposed his back.

Thick traps broadened the base of the neck and descended down toward the wide shoulders; beefy bumps of hard muscle flowed into each other all over the broad surface that formed an insane looking v-taper due to the relatively slim waist.

"Ya'll have to tell me how it looks, cuz. Don't have eyes at the back of my head", Ted stated. "Ya hear me?", he asked as he didn't get any response.

"Huh… ehm… yes", Chris answered, the deep voice shaking him from his wonder.

"Let's do this!", Ted boomed and slowly raised his tree-sized arms next to his frame.

Chris just stared as the mounds of beef atop the broad back rolled against each other, fighting for space on the massive surface. His mouth went dry when his cousin's arms were fully extended next to his freakish frame, the thick triceps hanging heavily at the back of them. His hard cock wildly rocked back and forth in the air as the teen beast brought in his forearms.

Veins exploded all over Ted's bulging biceps as they mounded bigger and bigger.

Chris' balls contracted painfully at the sight.

The beastly teen's biceps balled up further, peaking high as he brought in his hands to flex them fully.

"Ughn", Chris moaned. His balls convulsed, summoning a meager, watery load that leaked from his 7 incher. His diminished body shivered and he lost his balance. He extended his hands and placed them on the broad back for support.

Ted heard his cousin's lust-filled moan and turned around. His inflating cock ripped the towel aside as it swelled with blood. He put his right paw atop his smaller cousin's shoulder and pushed slightly.

Chris' knees buckled and he sank down on the floor on them. He looked straight at the teen beast's growing cock that inched toward his face. He grabbed the pillars of corded, deeply grooved muscle that were his cousin's legs for support and stared at the fleshy snake, inflating atop the low-hanging, lemon-sized balls. He was mesmerized by the hefty pole that lengthened and thickened. Veins coiled along the swelling shaft as it inched closer and closer toward his face.

Ted pivoted his hips, smacking his now fully hard, 14 inch cock against his cousin's face.

Chris yelped in pain as the rock-hard pipe of hot meat smacked against his left eye. Before he could pull himself away, the snake throbbed and exploded right in his face.

"YEAUGHNN!", Ted groaned as his lemon-sized balls blasted out load after load of thick cum.

Chris felt like he was being buried by hurricane of sticky spunk. Every time he tried to take a breath, a torrent of cum filled his nose and mouth. He was on the verge of passing out when the avalanche of cum came to an end. He inhaled deeply, filing his lungs with oxygen. He felt his cousin's paw release his shoulder and crawled backward, moving away from the still in post-orgasmic bliss teen beast, until he felt the tilled wall against his back, streams of the gluey, hot liquid slowly sliding down his drenched face and dripping onto his nearly vanished pecs.

Ted noticed his cousin's retreat. He took one big stride and effortlessly pulled the small guy up as he closed the distance between them. "Where ya goin', cuz?", he asked.

Chris shivered as the beastly teen put him back on his feet. "Haven't you humiliated me enough?", he peeped and spat out some cum that slipped into his mouth, "What have I done to you to deserve this?".

"Ya don't remember?", Ted boomed, "Every family meeting ya were the star of the day. Everyone yakking 'Chris this and Chris that'. Every time ya had to arm wrestle the other kids, even though ya were the biggest guy."

"But it was just a game", Chris interjected and looked up into his cousin's eyes. Fear filled his diminished body as he noted the dark glare.

"NOT TO ME!", Ted bellowed loudly.

Chris startled as the teen beast's deep voice rattled his body. "I didn't mean to hurt you", he said, "I even came to visit you in juvy."

"Now it's my turn to play, cuz", Ted continued, ignoring his cousin's last remark.

"What…", Chris said but stopped talking as the beastly teen's paws grabbed his waist.

"Man, ya're so light, cuz. What ya weigh?", Ted asked grinningly while he effortlessly lifted his cousin up against the tilled wall.

"ehm… 159", Chris replied automatically. He wiggled and wormed but his body didn't move an inch in the strong grip that nearly spanned his entire waist. His feet dangled in the air as they left the floor.

"159? HAHAHA I weighed that when I was 15! Now curl 225 for reps easily. No wonder ya feel like a fucking feather", Ted bellowed laughingly and continued lifting his cousin.

Chris wiggled with all his might, his hands tugging at the thick fingers encircling his waist and his legs kicking wildly in the air. His weak hands couldn't pry open the teen beast's paws and his knees felt like they hit a concrete wall as they collided with the huge quads. He looked down on the beastly teen's tree-sized arms that kept raising him higher. The muscles in the massive upper arms looked hard and round, yet showed no sign of strain whatsoever; veins snaked across the corded muscles in the thick forearms. " I'm sorry I made you feel bad. Let me go, please", he whined as he realized he was completely at the teen beast's mercy.  

"I'm just havin' fun, cuz. Just like ya back in the day. Nothing like dominating an opponent. Besides, looks like yar enjoying this too", Ted replied and lifted his cousin some more.

Chris looked down to follow the teen beast's gaze and saw that his own cock was nearly hard again. It was already up at 5 inches and kept inflating very slowly. In a reflex, he put his hands in front of his dick.

"I'ld hide it too if it was that small. Mine's bigger flaccid than yars fully hard", Ted said and held his cousin still against the tilled wall.

Chris ignored the beastly teen's remark and sighed in relief as his rise came to an end. He hoped his cousin would grow tired off showing off his superb strength and let him go after this humiliation. "Huh?", he muttered as his cousin took a step closer, pressing his hard, protruding chest into his soft stomach. Chris' eyes widened in disbelief and horror as he felt the fat, hot head of the teen beast's 14 incher press against his ass. "No", he screamed and tugged frantically at the strong paws around his waist. He looked down pleadingly into his cousin's eyes but only encountered a deep, cold, dark glare.

Ted just grinned smugly at his smaller cousin's feeble attempts to get free: dominating the former star of the family, that was clearly turned on by his own majestic muscles, made him harder than ever before. He pushed his hips up and yanked his arms down, driving his 14 incher into his cousin.

"NOOOOO…UGH"

Chris' painful, high-pitched squeal flew through the bathroom as the searing, thick spear invaded his intestines. He clenched his ass, his entire body in defense but the fleshy battering ram simply overpowered him. His ass felt like it was going to be ripped open by the girth of the beastly teen's massive cock; he felt it stretch wider and wider with every inch of rock-hard meat that was shoved into it. His mouth hung open in a silent scream, his eyes closed and his faced contorted as agony pumped through his frail, 159 pound body and his arms hung limp at his sides as his defenses were being obliterated and his body was shoved down. He felt the teen beast's pubes brush against his frail ass as the last inch of the massive cock entered him. The sharpest pang ended. Chris took in a deep breath and reopened his eyes, his heart beating in his ears.

"Remember how I dominated yar puny ass three ago, cuz?", Ted asked while looking slightly up in his cousin's eyes and grinning smugly as he noticed his cousin's nod, " I'm 80 fucking pounds bigger now. 362 pounds of pure, rock-hard, beefy muscles. More than twice yar size, cuz." Ted released his cousin's waist and took another step closer to the wall, trapping his cousin's body between his own beastly frame and the tilled wall. "Yeahgn", he groaned as his smaller cousin's body spasmed around his 14 incher.

Chris' mind was swirling with the most intense pain he'd ever felt, overwhelmed him. Other sensations mixed with the excruciating pain as the beastly teen's protruding pecs shoved him against the wall. A jolt went through his still swelling cock when he realized that the tilled wall against his back felt softer than the wall of muscle in front of him. His muscles twitched as his mind processed his cousin's remark: the kid that was five years younger than him had evolved from a puny pencil into a beastly god that outweighed him by 200 pounds of pure muscle. His now hard 7 incher smacked against the hard cobblestone-sized abs of the eight-pack in front of him when he fathomed he was supported by his cousin's cock and pecs. His eyes wandered the wall of muscle that trapped him and widened as they took in how the beastly teen outsized and dwarfed his own body: the teen's waist was as wide as his own diminished shoulders and led up to a pair of insanely broad, cannonball-sized, perfectly round shoulders, half again as wide as a door. His ass clenched around the throbbing pole as another jolt of pleasure mixed with the pain.

"Yeahgn", Ted grunted as he saw the look of admiration in his smaller cousin's eyes. His 14 incher jolted in the pleasantly tight ass as he installed his full domination and took over the spot of the fallen star. He automatically raised his arms for a victory flex.

Chris' eyes widened like saucers and his mouth hung open as the teen beast flexed his tree-sized arms.

Veins snaked across the wide lats that presented themselves at the side of the broad back; the thick, horseshoe-shaped triceps hung hard and low at the bottom of the impossibly bulky arms; the meaty biceps ballooned upward and outward, rising higher and higher, dwarfing footballs as the muscles hardened into their full size; The separation between the two heads was clearly visible through the paper-thin skin as the muscles swelled into their 35 inches of rock-hard, vein cobbled beef.

Chris could swear he heard the satin-like skin stretch as it tried to contain the huge muscles swelling and hardening with power. His hands instinctively reached for the intimidating orbs. They trembled as they neared the magnificent muscles and felt the heat produced by them. "Wow… ughn", he groaned when his small hands made contact with the concrete-hard, bigger-than-footballs muscles. His 7 incher instantly smacked wildly against the armor-like eight-pack and his puny balls spewed a watery load of cum against the ridged stomach.

Ted felt the dribble against his cobblestone-sized abs and the frail touch of his elder cousin on his rock-hard biceps. The thought of completely dominating the fallen star of the family and dwarfing him like a ragdoll with his own 362 body sent him over the edge. His lemon-sized balls churned and orgasm flooded his divine frame as his cock exploded and his body hardened fully. "YEEAAUUGGHHNNN!!!!!!!!!!!", he roared in deep, all-consuming pleasure and blasted the first of a long series of loads into his frail cousin.

Chris felt like riding a wild bull, his 159 pound body shaking back and forth violently on the rhythm imposed by the beastly teen's 14 incher that filled him with sticky, liquid heat. His hands kept groping the flexed, spasming biceps, unable to dent the stone-like surface and being pried open by the sheer force of the spasms shooting through them. His hard 7 incher smacked against the armor-like, deeply grooved eight-pack. The protruding shelf of pecs pressing him against the tilled wall, flexed in unison with the other majestic muscles on the teen beast's 362 pound body and crushed his own meager chest.

"YEAAUUGGHHNN!", Ted kept roaring as his 14 incher blasted out angry load after angry load of thick spunk into his smaller cousin. He felt the smaller guy's small dick drum against his strong stomach and pressure build along his throbbing, thick shaft as it pumped more cum into the small guy. After 10 big loads, his most intense orgasm ever cooled down and he looked at his cousin. A grin appeared on his sweat-drenched face as he noticed that the small guy was still groping his massive arms. "Know yar place now, cuz?", he asked as he controlled his breathing.

Chris looked into the teen beast's eyes and nodded. He let his now bloated body be pulled from the still hard pole and sighed in pain as the pleasure left him. He crashed down on the floor, sticky cum flowing steadily from his devastated ass, his body worn out by the fucking of a lifetime and stared up at the beastly teen that strutted away slowly and entered the shower. He passed out with the sound of water raining down against the tiles.

"Fine, thanks", Jeremy said and ended his call. He slammed his fist in frustration against the desk. The secretary of the repo company had told him that the stuff from his gym had indeed come in. He'd offered all of his prize money to buy it back, only to discover the bank had already used it to pay for the weights and machines still left in the gym. He'd tried to propose an advance on his prize money for the upcoming season to buy back the stuff from his desk, but unfortunately it had been sold publically a  week ago.

"Better focus on dominating the upcoming season with my new physique", he said to himself, "And move away from that crazy teen beast since I can't steal his muscles too. I could train in that private gym he and Chris had given an interview before their last show.". Jeremy quickly sprinted out his gym, ducking away behind a tree when he saw the impossibly huge Ted strutting toward the building, got to his car and drove off. He quickly packed his things in his condo and drove away.

After a four hour drive, Jeremy arrived at the gym owned by the main sponsor of the LTB. He entered the facility and greeted the receptionist who threw him a lust-filled look.

"Come to prepare the next season?", she asked as she licked her lips playfully.

"Yep. Have to keep these muscles growing", Jeremy replied and bounced his pecs under his tight shirt.

"You have the place all to yourself", she replied and handed his key, "Just one other guest for the moment".

"Fellow athlete?", Jeremy asked as he grabbed his bag.

"Na, some guy that arrived earlier today. Says he's here to get some rest. If there's anything I can do for you, just let me know. Anything at all", the receptionist said and caressed his hand.

"We'll see", Jeremy replied and winked at her. He went up the stairs to the champ suite located at the back of the only corridor on the second floor, passing the doors of the four other rooms of the hotel on his way. He entered his suite, scanned it with a smile, tossed his bag aside and got to bed to sleep off the frustration and fatigue from this day.

The next morning Jeremy awoke fully recharged after his long sleep. He felt energy coursing through his body and jumped out off his bed. He pulled on his boxers, sweatpants and t-shirt. He grabbed a small towel, prepared his workout shake and left his room, eager to get to the gym. He swaggered through the hallway, enjoying the feeling of being the undisputed top dog, when the second door on his left opened and an athletish looking guy stepped into the hallway.

The guy bumped into him and bounced off against the wall.

"Sorry", Chris said and rubbed his shoulder as he looked at the guy in front of him.

"Chris?", Jeremy asked as he stared at his former rival, "What are you doing here?".

Chris recognized his eternal rival and responded automatically: "Had to get away from my cousin. He gave me a black eye".  He noted how Jeremy's shoulders and pecs stretched his t-shirt and the thick arms completely filled the strained sleeves. "What happened to you, man. How did get this big?", he asked as he took in his rival's body.

"Just bulking for the next season, man. Been using a new routine. Had some great results on it these last weeks. Up to 265 this morning", Jeremy replied and flexed an nicely shaped, hard, 22 inch arm to illustrate his point.

"That's over a 100 pounds more than me", Chris blurted out. He stared at his rival's meaty arm, bigger, rounder and harder than his own had ever been.

"I'm off to the gym. Wanna join me?", Jeremy asked and lowered his arm.

"I don't know", Chris mumbled, but his now way bigger rival was already moving toward the stairs. The same lustful feelings he'd felt for his cousin's beastly body urged him to follow the big guy to see his body in action.

Jeremy entered the gym, Chris following him like a puppy, and headed for the rack of dumbbells in front of the mirror. "Quick arm workout", he said as he grabbed the 30 pounders and began cranking out quick reps to warm up.

Chris followed his lead, grabbed the 20 pounders and cranked out reps. He glanced at his rival and noticed the smoothness of the motion and the veins swelling along the working muscle. His own reps were far less smooth and his arms quickly began burning. He held the weights next to his body and stared at the big guy in the mirror.

Jeremy enjoyed the pump spreading through his strong biceps and a grin formed on his face as he saw his fallen rival glance at him. "Let's do some real work, little guy", he said as he racked the dumbbells and grabbed hold of the 120 pounders.

Chris reluctantly followed his rival's example and grabbed hold of the 50 pounders. His arms protested in agony as he lifted the dumbbells and instead he grabbed the 30 pounders. His arms, even though still 14 inches, were weaker than they looked. He struggled as he forced himself to complete the first rep.

Jeremy grinned at the sight. "My warm up weight is too much for you to train with", he said as he pumped out another smooth, perfect rep. His biceps balling up, straining the sleeves of this t-shirt that retreated above the working balls of muscle; veins etching across the corded muscle on his forearms.

Chris felt his dick begin to harden in his pants. He dropped the weights and rushed out off the gym, not wanting to be humiliated next to his rival. He looked back as he reached the door and saw the big guy taking off his t-shirt to continue his workout.

A few hours later, Chris got back to the hotel after a long walk and went up to his room. He was about to open his door when he noticed that the door of the champ suite was slightly ajar. He couldn't resist to take a look in his former room. He carefully peeped into the apparently deserted suite and went in. He locked the door behind him not to be surprised and turned on the lights. Melancholy filled him as he thought back to the pleasant times he'd passed here.

"So it's you."

Chris turned aside and saw his now 100 pound bigger rival standing in the doorway to the bathroom. He simply stared at the muscular man that stepped into the suite.

Jeremy was wearing nothing but his black, tight boxers, showing off his intimidating physique. He put his hands on his tight waist as he stepped to the center of the room. His broad, round shoulders formed a strong line from which hung his hard-looking, strong, meaty arms; his nicely rounded pecs protruded from his chest and made his nipples point down to the floor; his grooved six-pack rippled and flexed with every breath, veins snaking across the lowest row of the coke-can-sized muscles; his quads bulged hard and wide, stretching the fabric of his customized, black boxers.

Chris ogled the spectacular body his opponent had somehow built and didn't move as his clothes were ripped away and his own body was exposed for inspection.

"We're no longer in the same league", Jeremy said laughingly, "We're still the same height, but man, you look pathetic next to me. Like the 159 pound boy you are". He groped his own hard pecs and kneaded the warm muscle.

Chris nodded instinctively at the big man's remark and kept taking in the beautiful sight of hard, cut, vascular muscle in front of him. His cock swelled in his briefs, tenting them as it hardened to its 7 inches.

"I'm gonna strip you of all your titles. Dominating you like a 265 pound god dominates a prepubescent runt", Jeremy said and flexed his arms.

Chris stared at the hard, 22 inches of beefy muscle that turned into round, vein-covered orbs atop his rivals arms. Precum leaked from his dick, forming a dark stain on his tented briefs.

Jeremy noted the smaller guy's reaction and felt his own cock harden. He ripped away his own boxers, making his 7 incher smack hard against his tight six-pack. "Suck me off", he said to his fallen opponent and reached for his smaller shoulder to push him down.

Chris didn't even let Jeremy touch his shoulders. He dove down onto his huge rival's cock and took it in his mouth in a swift motion. He grabbed the tight, muscular waist for support and sucked with all his might. He craved for the muscular, 265 pound body under his grasp.

"Fuuuuck", Jeremy groaned by the unexpected and eager action of his fallen rival. His cock throbbed and his muscles twitched in pleasure as the little guy suck his cock voraciously. "UGHN", he boomed as his balls exploded and rushed out his loads into the hungry mouth.

Chris' cock also spewed its meager load into his briefs as he sucked his rival's blasting cock.

"Didn't know you liked cock that much", Jeremy said between fast breaths as he pulled his still hard cock from the smaller guy's mouth. "Best head I've ever head. Perhaps I should keep you around for that", he said and pulled up his diminished rival.

Chris heard the huge guy's words and nodded in pleasure. He let him pull his 159 pound body up, enjoying how the guy dominated him.

Jeremy was pulling Chris up when a sudden weakness invaded his own body. "No", he said as he felt his body shrinking.

"YES"

Jeremy and Chris looked at the door and saw Ted standing at it. And growing.

"Found yar voodoo stuff", Ted said and opened his paw to reveal a voodoo doll dressed in Jeremy's shirt. A jolt went to his huge body and he threw back his head as his muscles swelled in size.

Chris and the shrinking Jeremy rushed into the bathroom and jumped onto the escape ladder. The heard Ted's deep moans as they disappeared into the night.