Sign in to follow this  
CMiller

news HAPPY NEW YEAR

Happy New Year!

It has been an amazing year, we saw amazing growth, had to move servers, and gained a few more moderators and admins to help us around the place. With over 76.000 posts there's days of content to read and enjoy around the forum. And I'd like to thank everyone of you for contributing or just being apart of the forum.With the addition of our Pateron campaign you've helped us secure hosting for our server month after month and provide a fast experience to each and every one of you.

In the next coming weeks I'm going to be testing an upgrade to the forum software to bring in more features and improve the forum software as a whole. Depending on any bugs and features that may become broken this process may take awhile and require a day of downtime when the upgrade finally happens. 

As always we look forward to your feedback and suggestion to help make the community greater so don't be afraid to share them. 

Here's to another great year!

• Upvote 5

Let me be the first to say that this is one of the best run forums I have ever been a part of. You and your team Craig have always been on top of upgrades and improvements and I commend you for that. :)

Thank you, Craig. We're starting out the new year with over 9,500 members so I know we'll top the 10,000 mark this year for sure. And the new version of the forum software looks awesome! I can't wait for this forum to be upgraded. This will be a good year for the forum!

• Upvote 1

I want to than CMiller for rescuing the forum and the other admins who keep this site running beautifully!  I definitely plan on become a patron (Pateron?) soon, as $2-5 bucks a month is a small price to pay for the amount of entertainment and joy I get from this place.

Happy New Year to all! :) :) :)

• Upvote 1