I'm hoping there's more but this section inspired me to write something along with it. I will post it if people want to see it when it's done, but it will be a departure from the original. It will be separated from the story with the prefix TSFUS (That's Some Fucked Up Shit). I think you guys will like it. If anyone recalls a story on another muscle growth story forum called "The Gardener" the author made a side chapter which was really really messed up in the head. This is kinda like that.

I'd like to see!

I'm hoping there's more but this section inspired me to write something along with it.  I will post it if people want to see it when it's done, but it will be a departure from the original.  It will be separated from the story with the prefix TSFUS (That's Some Fucked Up Shit).  I think you guys will like it.  If anyone recalls a story on another muscle growth story forum called "The Gardener" the author made a side chapter which was really really messed up in the head.  This is kinda like that.

I'd like to see it too!

• Upvote 1

I just wanted to say (And I don't know where you're going with this story) I think it's amazing that you've written one of the best stories here I've ever read and it doesn't even mention his dick or his body measurements.  Purely just the jock psychology is what makes this hot. Loving it. 

One, I hope you feel better soon!  It seems like everyone I know, myself included, has been sick lately. 

Two, it's wonderful to hear that a new chapter is on the way!  That was quite a cliffhanger you left us with the last time... ;)

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...