I hope there's more to come! I wanna see the beast he can become, and i hope Troy gets to enjoy the fruits of his labor too!!

Agree we want to see Troy became an alpha too and grow bigger and stronger too!...oh and Maggot need to test his power and became real big...like branch warren too :D

I was looking more forward the role reversal aspect maybe even Troy wearing a "Brian's Maggot" shirt, but two big guys could be cool too.  I guess it depends on if Troy's mom kept her placenta or something?  I think that was the key to making the formula in the blue bottle for Brian iirc.  I'm also curious to see how Ross figures into the story, how Ralphie's going to take being left behind, and what's up with the other "maggot" whose name escapes me at the moment.  Oh, Jaypat, you're a genius!  You've got so many good directions that you could take this story, and you've probably thought of more than anybody's even mentioned.  So, I definitely hope to see more, but I also hope we're not too close to the end.  There's still a lot of good material left to mine!

Can't wait for more! What's going on with Simon is Ross going to get into the competition.  This story has the chances of spin offs and get different points of view.  

I'm hoping there's more but this section inspired me to write something along with it.  I will post it if people want to see it when it's done, but it will be a departure from the original.  It will be separated from the story with the prefix TSFUS (That's Some Fucked Up Shit).  I think you guys will like it.  If anyone recalls a story on another muscle growth story forum called "The Gardener" the author made a side chapter which was really really messed up in the head.  This is kinda like that.