The Adventures of Super-Fitt: Alpha and Omega

rockhopper

Hi everyone,

As you may know, Michael Fitt recently closed his Website, and all his social media accounts. I have not heard from him in quite a while, but I will respect his wishes and assume he has decided to move on--or at least take an extended break. Mike, of course, has been the inspiration for my Super-Fitt stories. I have decided, at least for the moment, to retire the series, but I wanted to give it some closure. Here is what may well be the final chapter. Thank you all for your support for this series.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Super-Fitt saved the world from destruction by aliens, he thought that was the last he would hear from them. He had propelled the alien ships with his super-breath into a distant galaxy, billions of light-years away. Even with their advanced technology, they would not be able to get back or even contact their home.

Unfortunately, when they failed their mission, their home planet assumed they had been killed. They had sent hundreds of ships before to demand that Super-Fitt either surrender to them to let them copy whatever it was that made him the most powerful known being in the universe, not knowing that his power was not something that could be duplicated. It merely was. This time, they sent the entire fleet--thousands and thousands of ships, with millions of alien beings--with the same mission.

In the intervening time, Super-Fitt had become even more powerful and had a greater mastery of his powers. He knew by his super-senses that the aliens were on their way long before they had entered the Solar System.

He would be ready for them. Bouncing his Super-Pecs, he caused himself to grow roughly to the size of the planet Jupiter. They would only get to the Earth through him.

As he expected, the alien fleet sent him a telepathic message: “Surrender yourself to us, Super-Fitt, or we will destroy your precious Earth.”

“You don’t learn, do you?” he replied. “With the power of my breath alone, I sent your little friends into another galaxy. Surely, you must know I could do the same to you. Or worse. I could crush you to smithereens,” Super-Fitt said flexing his planet-sized biceps.  “I could burn you all to a crisp. I could make your ships disappear and let the vacuum of space run its course on you. Or I could just end you.”

“We are aware of that. That is why we want your power. We would be unstoppable.”

“Even if you could duplicate it, I would never allow it.”

“That is your big mistake! We will now destroy the Earth!”

“You wouldn’t dare!”

“We would!”

In the next instant, every one of those alien ships fired on the Earth, turning it to so much dust and ash.

Super-Fitt normally has a face of preternatural beauty. In this moment. It was a face of pure rage. He let out a primal scream, inaudible in space, and bounced his Super-Pecs.

In that instant, every one of the alien ships and every alien in them, those near the former site of planet Earth, those that had been sent to the distant galaxy, as well as every single member of that alien race on their home planet ceased to exist. They just weren’t. There was no dust. No residue. They were gone, as if they had never been there.

Super-Fitt looked to the dust of the Earth. The aliens thought they had called Super-Fitt’s bluff. They thought they had destroyed the Earth.

Or so they thought.

In the instant before they fired, Super-Fitt absorbed the life energy of every living being on Earth into himself. The souls on seven billion humans, as well as every other living thing, now existed only within the body of Super-Fitt.

Super-Fitt had a plan all along.

There was a parallel universe in which all life on Earth had been destroyed by nuclear war. He would go to that world and rebuild it, restore it to its former state. He would then put everyone and everything back as it was. No one else would ever know they had been moved to another universe. Indeed, no one else would ever know anything out of the ordinary had happened at all.

Super-Fitt looked again at the where the planet where he had been born had been. Then, bouncing his Super-Pecs, his teleported himself and everyone else to that other universe where he had a lot of work to do.

And when it was all over, he took a well-deserved rest.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dedicated to my friend Michael Fitt. Thank you for seven great years. Enjoy your next adventure.

--Rock

• Upvote 4

Thank you for this rock. Michael Fitt was one of hottest guy on the web. I loved his site and I'm sorry to hear he has shut it down. I too wish him luck and I hope maybe someday he comes back to his adoring fans. Best wishes Michael. Again thanks rockhopper for one last super Fitt story.

• Upvote 1

There was another one that I was working on and had almost finished, but it will stay unfinished for now. I may go back and finish it after a little while. I sent Mike an email (At every address I had for him. Some bounced back and some didn't) thanking him for all he has done. If and when I hear back, I'll let everyone know.

• Upvote 1