Jaypat

Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6

TROY

One more curl, Maggot, just one more rep! Beautiful… Oh? You wanna do another? Then fucking do it, Maggot, do it! That’s it Maggot. You’re turning bright red there. I can see the fucking strain in your face. Your fucking neck is a mass of straining tendons! Damn, look at those rock-hard biceps of yours bulge! Look at those fucking veins pop out! It didn’t take long for those beasts to grow in, did it?! Don’t give up, Maggot, do it! That’s right, yell, fucking yell all you want! I love hearing you roar like a fucking maniac! And… BAM! Fuck, Maggot, that was awesome! You are a fucking beast today!

That’s right, pause and take a good fucking look at the body in the mirror. Remember the first time I made you take off your shirt in the weight room. I thought you were gonnna die of shame. But now you like working out shirtless, casue you’re looking all swole, my Maggot, with that six pack and those bulging pecs of yours. I know you’d like to go around like that all the time but the school don’t allow it. Found out the hard way. Haha. But I’ve got a surprise for you, Maggot. Tomorrow is going to be a life changing day for you. Before now, you’ve been walking around in that loose shirt – which is getting a helluva lot less loose these days. Haha. But you’ve made such awesome progress, I went out and got you this. Yeah, it’s another blue Troy’s Maggot shirt, but look at it closely.

That’s right. It’s a fucking tank top. It’s getting warmer and tomorrow you’re gonna wear that and give the whole school a fucking gun show! And dude, it will change your life forever. I guarantee it. And there are certain people we definitely want to show how fucking big you’re getting… Like Jack and Hunter! Haha!

Ok, you can leave it off while we take your height and weight. 170! Damn, Maggot. We put 30 fucking pounds on you since you started on your…ah hem… supplements. And you can see it all throughout your core. It’s bigger, thicker, harder, with a musculature that’s way more defined and developed, with that ripped six pack, those pecs and those broad, bulging shoulders. Haha! And look at this! You’re 5’ fucking 9”! You’re an inch taller. That’ll be the GH at work.

Why do you keep going on about that blue bottle? I told you to forget it. That was the lab dude’s pet project or something. Like I told you, the military took it away from him for human testing and he never heard any more about it. He just wants you to be his Guinea Pig. Anyway, look at that fucking rippling back of yours! The shit you’re on is getting you plenty big enough. Jack’s Maggot may be turning into a little tank – the thickness on that little dude is getting pretty freaky, but the way you’re growing, the best he could hope for is to be your mini-me. Haha.

And Hunter’s Maggot may be putting on a little beef, but it’s nothing compared to the gains you’re making. Why mess with that experimental blue bottle shit when we’re going to win the bet without it? Why take the risk? Yeah, I still got the blue bottle. I’m keeping it locked away safe. So, just forget it, and think about tomorrow when you show up at school in that tank top. It’s gonna be a day you’ll never forget. I promise you.

Brain’s Journal – Day 44

I feel like a fucking beast! Juicing is fucking legit! I’ve felt different almost from the day I started, more aggressive, more confident… and I’m a fucking animal in the gym! I’m so much stronger! I’ve just about doubled all my lifts! And my fucking muscles… It was only a few days before abs showed up on my flat stomach, like ripples on a fucking pond. I couldn’t fucking believe it! I had abs! Like those model guys on TV! And all the rest of my muscles… They’re growing all the fucking time! They’re popping up all over me, ALL FUCKING OVER ME! Every morning when I wake up, I’m fucking bigger! My arms are thicker, my chest is larger, and my shoulders are wider. FUCKIN AWESOME!

And I can feel all that hard muscle moving around on my body under my shirt. FUCK, it feels good! I can’t believe what I was before, a worm, a fucking worm! And as big as I get, I know I’m still getting even bigger. And that thought just gets me fucking hard! The stack I’m on is legit, but I keep wondering what that little blue bottle would do. How big would that make me? Why does Troy keep it locked away? What is Troy really afraid of…? Maybe that I’ll get as big as him? That would be legit! Fuck, I’d love to be that big! And I’ll get there eventually, but I bet that blue bottle is the express route!

But Troy’s not about to give that up. But he did give me that tank top, and holy crap, was he ever right about that! I had the strangest fucking day! First of all everyone was fucking staring at me all the time, especially the girls. One of them even stopped and asked me to flex so she could feel it. When I did she kind of grabbed at my rock-hard bi a little and then ran away giggling. Fuck, that made me hard. A lot was making me hard these days, but apparently, that was the stack.

A couple of dudes even stopped me and asked how they could become maggots. No, wait, how did they put it? They wanted to know how to get into the Maggot Program – like there was a fucking program! I almost laughed my ass off. Then I told them you had to be chosen by one of the jocks. There was really no way to apply… Apply! hahahaha! I nearly lost my shit saying that!

Then I saw Susie Nickerson, my crush, and I walk up to her all kinda suave like and I say, “Hi Susie,” giving the biceps an slight flex- not doin’ a pose or anything, just… you know… making ’em bulge a little while they’re hanging at my sides. As I say it, she looks up at me like she’s never seen me before and says, “Hi Brian, how’re you?”

I say, “I’m fine,” and then ask her if she wants to grab a burger after school. She says, “Yes, but change your shirt first.”

And I’m like, “Change my shirt? I can’t change my shirt. I’m Troy’s Maggot.” By this time the whole school knew about the bet.

And she’s like “Troy’s Maggot? This jock is, like, laying claim to you, like he owns you. Don’t you find that degrading?”

And I answer, “I guess I did when it first started, but now I’m proud of it. It’s kind of like a badge of honor. You know, I had two guys today ask me how they could become Maggots.”

“Humph,” she said, “boys are pathetic. You know there’s more to being a man than having big muscles.”

And I said, “Whoa, you must watch a lot of Family Channel, ‘’cause that shit’s straight off of there.”

“Well, it’s true,” she said.

“A couple of TV movies and suddenly you know all about what it’s like to be a dude. It may take more than big muscles to make a man, but having big muscles sure doesn’t disqualify you. In fact, from personal experience, I’d say you never really know what it is to be a man until you feel some real muscle on your frame, feel some power in your arms. It wakes up something inside you, something most dudes let sleep. But that’s something I don’t think a girl could ever understand.”

“Then I guess you’re just another Neanderthal,” she said.

“I guess I am. And one of these days, you’re gonna wanna try a little Neanderthal. And when you do, hit me up.” And then I just smiled at her, and she got real angry and stomped off.

That didn’t go quite like I expected, but I was ok with how things turned out.

It was lunch time and I made my way to the cafeteria. I still sat with Raphie, but I didn’t know how much longer that would last. Ralphie was buffing up, but I was noticeably bigger than him, noticeably bigger. And I could tell Ralphie didn’t like that. He was starting to get the muscle bug, just like me. Ross stopped eating with us after I called him puny. Well, next to Raphie and me he was staring to look kind of puny. I told him he otta start working out. He got mad, called us a couple of muscle heads and left. It was then I realized I was getting to the point where “muscle head” didn’t feel like an insult anymore.

I kept seeing Simon around. He was wearing a tank top, too, these days. He was putting a lot of muscle on those arms of his. Problems is, because they were so short, they were starting to look a little stubby. He wasn't going to win the bet looking stubby. haha Guys had started calling him Little Tank, and it fit. Dude was almost half as wide as he was tall now. But he hated being called little in any context. He was always getting into fights. Been suspended twice for it already.

I sometimes get fucking furious, but Troy is always there to talk me down. I guess he’s done it before for some of his jock buddies who have juiced. He’s pretty good at it. He always ends by telling me to save the anger for the gym, not to waste it on petty shit. And I do use it in the gym; it has helped me grow, get bigger, stronger. I know it has. Troy knows about growing.

Troy sauntered over to our table, grinning. He gave Ralphie a sideways glance and then leaned over to me and said, “I tried to get another little bet going on an arm wrestling match between you and Ralphie-boy, here, but no one would bet against you, not even Hunter! We have so got this thing won!” Then he sauntered back to the jock’s table. I watched him go. Damn, those guys were big, way bigger than me. I wanted to be that big. Maybe that blue bottle could get me there, but Troy wasn’t going to use it. I know. I must have asked him 100 times. The only thing that might make Troy give it to me was if he thought he might lose the bet. I looked over at Ralphie. I knew Hunter was juicing him and he definitely was growing some big, veiny biceps and I could see his larger pecs starting to stretch his Hunter’s Maggot shirt. His back and shoulders were looking fuller and wider, too. But I think I must have grown twice as much as he has. And my tank top left no doubt I had way bigger arms than him. I was just on better stuff. Wait a minute…

There was plenty of gear in the fridge in my room. And Troy never paid that much attention to how much was in there. If it looked like we might be running out, he just got some more. I could put Ralphie on the same shit I was on, maybe even a little more… And if it looked like Ralphie might be catching up to me, Troy would have no choice but to break out the blue bottle!

“Ralphie,” I said.

“Yeah?” he replied,

“What are you doing after school today?”

Next Part

• Like 2
  • Upvote 22

The attitude's change is probbably teh biggest along with the physical. He is more and more confortable ith himself nwo and wants to take risk.

guess he  will ask Ralphie if his mom kept the cord too so the formula can work properly. Thsoe two are gonna be the biggest

I friggin love this series and can't wait for more. I love the attitude shift especially in contrast to our meek little maggot back in the day. The best part is how he's learned to revel in his building enormity, while retaining his cunning. He's become a dangerously muscled predator indeed. :)

• Upvote 1

Love this story. However, I would like to see more in-depth story progression. I wouldve liked to see a dialogue between Brian and Ralphie for example. Im afraid too many growth scenes after one another might hamper the exitement build-up. Just my two cents. Please continue!