To Hulk Or Not To Hulk

hero1000

To Hulk or Not To Hulk

Mike felt his eyes close against his will. There was a loud rattling as the car went to the side of the road. Startled, he jerked the car back onto the lane. Fortunately at 3 AM no one else was on the road.
He felt himself nod off again when the explosion happened. All the windows of the car rattled and threatened to shatter.  A massive fireball erupted from the trees on his right blinding him. He pulled to the side of the road.
“Holy shit! I’m awake now.”
He got out of his car and tried to see what had happened. There appeared to be a building back through the trees away from the road engulfed in flame. Half of the roof had blown off and the windows were all shattered out.
Mike made his way carefully towards it trying to see if anyone needed help. He was trained in CPR and First Aid, but that was the extent of it.
It dawned on him that he should call 911 and report this. When he pulled out his phone, the red indicator at the top glared at him as a scolding for forgetting to plug it in.
“1%. Damn it. Please be enough.”
He hit 9-1-1, then Call. Then the phone just died.
Suddenly  he heard a noise from the direction of the burning building.
“Hey! Hey! Is someone there? Do you need help?”
He was answered by a loud yell, like someone in pain.
“Hey! I’m going to go get help! Stay there!” He hit himself for sounding stupid. Like where else were they going to go?
He started to turn around when another sound came from the building. It started as a yell but seemed to be mixed with a growl.
“What the…Is someone with you already? Hey!”
He saw some kind of shadow move across one of the blown out windows.
“Dude. I’m over here!” He yelled waving his arms. “I know first aid. I can help…I think.”
Whatever it was looked huge.
Without warning the wall exploded out and Mike scrambled backwards tripping over a root and falling on his butt.
An enormous green creature stood in the gap and glared at Mike.
Mike just stared in shock. It had to be at least 7 feet tall and the muscles. Mike had spent plenty of time in the gym and wasn’t exactly small, but even the biggest guys he had seen looked puny compared with this beast.
“Who…who are you?”
The creature said nothing but began to walk towards him making a soft growling like it was testing for an attack.
“I…I’m not gonna hurt you” then under his breath “Like I could if I wanted to.”
About three feet from Mike, the creature stopped gave one last snarl then turned away from him into the deeper woods.
“Hey! Wait! Who are you?” Mike got to his feet and started to jog after him.
The creature was only walking but his long strides were about 3 of the 5’7 Mike Ashton’s.
“Hey dude! Who…how…”
The creature suddenly stumbled and slowed.
Mike caught up as it sat against a tree and looked up at him. It almost looked drunk or high or something and the eyes were this weird kind of white.
As Mike walked closer, the creature appeared to shrink.
“You okay?”
It said nothing and blinked almost stupidly up at Mike as it grew smaller. It blinked again and looked at the ground. Within a few seconds the green color began to fade and the skin turned to a Caucasian pinkish hue.
What appeared to be a large bodybuilder shook his head and looked up at Mike again. It was breathing heavily like there wasn’t enough oxygen in the world for it.
Mike was mesmerized.
“Dude.” He said softly and reached out a hand to touch one of the massive shoulders.
The creature flinched and growled.
“Sorry.Sorry. I just..”
The creature grew smaller and the face grew softer. Soon a normal sized man about an inch or so taller than Mike, sat there with white eyes that slowly turned brown.
Mike squatted in front of the man.
“That shit was awesome.”
The man looked a bit embarrassed, but shook his head. “No….it’s not. Trust me.”
“Was that your place back there that just blew up?”
“Yes..yes, I think so. I’m still not thinking clearly.”
“What happened? What is that thing?”
“I sort of change”
“Sort of?!” Mike snorted “I wish I could of ‘sort of’ change too!”
“No you don’t!” the man snapped back
He suddenly shivered. Mike looked down and realized the guy was only wearing a torn pair of boxers and they weren’t hiding much as the waistband was the only thing still intact.
Mike shrugged out of his jacket and handed it to the guy.
“Here. But if you want to change again, take it off. It’s expensive”
The man shook his head but took the jacket. “I don’t change when I want to. I…never mind. I’ll try to remember to take it off.”
Mike helped the man to his feet.
“I always wanted to be big. I’ve been lifting for 3 years now, but it’s slow.”
“Yeah, well the lifting is apparently working so stick to that.”
“I know, but it would be so cool to, ya know, show off at the beach or something. Or I used to wrestle. Could you imagine how awesome….”
“Not awesome!” the man barked cutting him off. “Yes I can imagine. I live this nightmare every day of my life. It isn’t something that I can control. It is like a demon waiting inside of me to spring out and maybe kill someone.”
Mike bit his lip. The dude just didn’t understand. Mike had been scrawny entering high school and had been picked on. A lot. He started wrestling and lifting which helped but it was too slow. He had just finished his first cycle of juice that he got from a friend. Now that he wasn’t in school anymore, he didn’t have to worry about drug tests for sports. He was going to get big.  The cycle had added about 30 good pounds of muscle, but that only increased his desire.
What he had just seen. If he could just figure out how that worked.
They arrived back at the building. Surprisingly the fire had been contained inside the building and burned itself out. There was a black shell but some things appeared to have survived.
The man wandered around the wreckage looking for something. Mike thought it might be the key to whatever caused him to “change” so he started helping too.
“Hey, it looks like you have some clothes over here still.”
The man turned and saw a metal cabinet that Mike had opened. Inside were what looked like lab coats. There were some jeans inside as well. The man came over and quickly pulled those on.
While the man was dressing, Mike pushed open a door that appeared to be relatively untouched.  He stepped inside a room that had a large table and a device like a laser gun pointing down at it.
The machine still had lights on it and Mike was trying to figure that part out when the man appeared in the doorway.
“What are you doing in here?”
“I was just looking. Chill out.”
“This room is…dangerous. It …there are…” He winced slightly as if hearing a high pitched sound that only he could hear.
“Is this thing still on? I thought the explosion and fire would have cut off all power and …are you all right man?”
The man was shaking his head.
“No this machine shouldn’t be…no…..”
Mike looked at the machine then back at the man who was clutching his head and sweating now.
“Are you telling me this machine turned you into that thing?”
“Was…trying to stop. But….can’t….this shouldn’t be happening….not now…. Can’t…”
Mike stared. The man’s eyes turned white and the lab coat looked like it was a little bit smaller or the man was a little bit bigger.
“No….no….NOOOOOOO!”
Mike smiled. This was definitely the machine. He turned his smile towards it hoping to figure it out as a loud ping sounded and a button flew past his head.
He turned at first startled and saw the man’s chest pushing outwards with thick pectorals straining the remaining buttons traps rising up against the collar.
“That’s the shit dude! Let the beast out”
The man’s back was widening, pushing arms away from his sides. Arms that were almost three times their original size and splitting the sleeves open.
The jeans had ridden up his legs and the massive quads burst free with loud rupturing sounds. The man’s eyes rolled back and he shook like he was having a massive orgasmic experience. Then his skin began to change color and turned a deep shade of green. With more pings the remaining buttons exploded off the thickening torso. The clothes fell away even the boxers burst leaving the creature completely nude.
Mike stared at the massive hard on then smirked, “You can’t tell me now that you didn’t enjoy that”
The creature roared and slammed the door then headed to the table with fists raised.
“No…no! Don’t destroy it.”
The creature paused curious at the little person trying to talk with it. The table was the source of pain for it.
“Don’t I can help you. Stop, sit…”
He gestured like he would to a dog, at a nearby chair.
The creature turned and paused. Mike studied the controls and found a brief outline on a notebook hanging nearby.
The creature sat and watched curiously.
Mike read, “Gamma infusion seems to be source of strength at time of need. Manual testing in a controlled environment is needed. I can test on myself and see if any strength increase is noticed.”
Mike stopped reading and looked at the creature that was beginning to appear drowsy again.
“This yours? I guess it did increase your strength”
He read on.
“The gamma director must be pointed at the receiver on the table then the timer set. I have set it at 30 seconds which should be enough to get in position on the table. Then let it run for….”
The chair fell over. The creature rose in agitation.
Mike figured he had to do this quickly before the thing changed back and the man stopped him so he just turned around and found the switch necessary and flipped it on. A clock started counting down from 30 seconds.
Mike scrambled up onto the table and tried to get about center under the gamma director. At least as close as a diagram in the notebook had indicated.
15 seconds left. He could hardly wait, this was going to be awesome.
A noise from his right as the creature sagged against the wall.
“Hurry up before he changes back and stops me”
10 seconds.
Heavy breathing, the green color fading and looking more like a large muscle man now.
Soon that will be me.
5 seconds.
Mike counted down.
“3…2…1…”
He heard the man’s voice, hoarse but there.
“What are you…”
A voice from the machine, “Sequence initiated”
A green flare from the director hit Mike square in the chest.
Mike gasped, it didn’t hurt but it startled him and he felt energy running all through his body.
From what seemed a distance, he heard the man’s voice, “Shut it off. What have you done?”
Mike felt incredibly alive. The green glow was getting more intense.
He heard noises beside him and turned his head. The man was moving to the machine and trying to pull the power.
Mike yelled to him , “Hey man! Leave that alone. This feels good. Don’t turn it off”
The naked man ignored him, but what was odd was that he seemed to “pulse” that was the only way to describe it. He sort of halfway hulked then changed back again. Mike saw the back and butt and legs bulge out and shrink again.
The man leaned heavily against the machine near the power switch, then reached for it to turn it off.
“Don’t! Stop! This isn’t fair! I want to be…BIIIIIG”
With the last yell, Mike felt an intense rush through his system like a massive freight train of strength and power had just been released. His voice deepened even before he finished the word.
The man flipped the switch and the machine died but it had already done its work.
Mike could tell the machine was off, but the rush didn’t stop. It increased. He smiled.
He knew if he looked in a mirror his eyes would be white just like the man’s.
He began to gulp deep breaths of air and his clothes began to grow tighter. He felt his spine lengthen along the table.
He grinned at the man who stood facing him now shaking his head. The man had never seen it happen to someone else and was curious and horrified at the same time.
Mike sat up on the table as his already thick chest bulged out even further.
The feeling intensified and Mike felt himself grow hard as it became an orgasmic experience. The back of his shirt split as the lats widened out like wings.
“Fuuuck….yeah.” was the last thing he could say as his mind clouded over in euphoric ecstasy and his eyes rolled back in his head.
He could feel his sleeves tighten and burst. Biceps and triceps swelling obscenely.
He opened his eyes as his jeans exploded out releasing his thickening legs. His glutes thickened pushing him higher on the table and he pushed to his feet as the growth slowed and the creature that was once Mike stood over the man.
Nearly 800 pounds of muscle on a 7 and a half foot frame. Green and bulging. The remains of his clothes left in tatters on the table and the floor.
“Oh  my God” the man said quietly and eased away.
The creature roared. And raised its fists smashing into the machine. It erupted in sparks.
The man sighed. There was no way for him to cure either of them now. He had to wait for the boy to change back.
He hid in a corner watching.
The creature was testing its strength. A raging hard on extending a foot and a half in the air.
It bashed in walls. It raced out into the woods, the man following at a discreet distance.
It shoved down huge trees and lifted them.
It made its way towards the road and spotted the car that belonged to its other personality.
It smashed in the roof of the old car and then lifted it into the air hurling it over 100 yards into the forest.
It roared and bellowed. And began to stagger and slow down.
It put a hand against a tree for support, but the weight and strength was too much causing the young oak tree to uproot and fall over.
The creature seemed startled by that.
Then it sagged to the ground.
Slowly it began to shrink.
Heavy breathing.
The man watched.
Back began to narrow.
The man watched.
Chest pulling back in,
The man watched.
The color faded back to Mike’s chocolate black.
Mike’s 300 pound frame shuddered and an eruption of cum shot out of the still raging erection. Then that too began to fade.
The man continued to watch.
The muscle continued to shrink.
With a loud gasp, the 175 pound , 5’7 Mike fell forward exhausted on the ground.
The man approached Mike and touched him. Mike looked up, smiled and said, “That was a rush”
“Yes, but now you have no car and we are both naked in the woods.”
Mike looked confused for a minute then vague memories of what had happened while he was hulked came back.
“Oh shit”
“What’s your name, kid?”
“Mike Andrews”
“Well Mike Andrews, we need to talk.”
“You haven’t told me who you are.”
“Me? My name is Dr. Bruce Banner”
Dr. Banner reached down to help Mike stand then put his arms around his shoulders.
Mike hesitated, then put his arm over Banner’s shoulder and they walked back to the burned out building using each other’s body heat for warmth.
When they arrived, they found a few left over coats and jeans in the lockers. They quickly donned these.
“Dude. I smashed my car. How am I getting home?”
“Fortunately I still have my car. I can drop you off.”
They got into Banner’s car and headed down the highway. Banner continued to talk.
“You need to understand something. As you just found out, it is uncontrollable. This isn’t something you do when you want to. It just kind of….happens. Usually when you get worked up and your pulse begins to race. It is a reaction that occurs in your blood that causes the change. You have to be careful.
Road rage? Hulk.
The guy that cuts you off in line at the store? Hulk.
Even good feelings.
Surprise birthday party? Surprise hulk.
Stressful test? Hulk test.
Good pump at the gym? Gym hulk.
Start masturbating? Finish hulkabating.
Sex with a hot partner? Freaked out partner.”
Mike shrugged and looked at the floor, “Some of that doesn’t sound too bad. I mean if I need the hulk, I just go find some privacy and start, ya know, wanking. Right?”
Banner shook his head, “Not quite. It isn’t predictable. You just have to be aware. You could simply have a bad dream and wake up busting out of your pajamas.”
Mike’s face turned red, “I, uh, don’t wear pajamas. I sleep naked”
“Well that will save on clothes won’t it?”
That got a smile.
Banner actually smiled back, “You know. It actually feels a bit less lonely, knowing someone else is going through this with me.”
“Glad I could help” Mike smirked.
“Yeah, sometimes even the loneliness sets off the change.”
“Hey, this is my turn here” Mike pointed to a road coming up.
“Here? “
Banner looked at Mike then back at the road leading into the projects.
Mike suddenly looked embarrassed.
Banner shrugged, “Why don’t you come spend the night at my place?”
“Nah. I appreciate it, but maybe later. I have a lot to think about. Look just stop here. I can walk the rest of the way.”
Banner watched him carefully, “Ok. Here’s my card. Call if you need to talk”
Mike got out of the car and walked towards the complex.
Banner watched him carefully, “I hope he realizes he can’t control this.”
He sighed and drove off.
Mike hung his head. “How do I get myself so messed up? I thought…”
Thinking did no good. He got closer to his unit and heard a muffled yell.
It sounded like his little brother.
He ran to the door. It was locked. He realized his keys had been left in the ruined car.
There were more sounds from inside and his brother yelled again. It sounded like their father was there and drunk and abusive as ever.
“Hey! It’s Mike open up and let me in!”
More shouts from inside.
Mike banged on the door again. “Hey Dad. Stop or I’m calling the cops! I mean it this ti…”
The door flew open and Mike’s dad stood there, reeking of alcohol. His brother was curled up in the background crying on the floor. Their mother was next to him and she looked like she was unconscious.
“Well, well look who finally came home?”
His Dad grabbed him by the hair and jerked him into the unit.
“Ow..stop! Dad Stop!”
Mike’s dad started to close the door but another hand pushed it back open.
“What’s goin on here?”
Mike’s best friend, JC, stood in the doorway. He was a lot larger than Mike and had helped him get started in the gym.
Mr. Andrews pushed back against JC, “Mind your own business, fucker, this is my family and I treat ‘em how I want!”
He back handed Mike who gasped but couldn’t move as his dad still gripped his hair.
JC pushed back and grabbed Mr. Andrews other arm to get him to let go of Mike.
Mr. Andrews  wrestled with him.
For Mike the pain was getting excruciating. It felt like his Dad was going to rip all his hair out. He grimaced, fearful he would hulk out in front of his family. Fearful that if he didn’t he would die. Embarrassed that JC might see. All these confusing feelings and emotions were escalating inside of him.
JC yelled, “Let him go!”
Mr. Andrews used his other free hand to smash into JCs face.
Mike felt himself get wrenched in a half circle as all three fell on the floor in a heap, his Dad still had a grip on his hair.
Mike’s brother was crying on the floor next to his mother’s body.
Mike tried to stand.
JC was trying to break Mr. Andrew’s grip.
Mr. Andrews brought an elbow into JC’s gut winding him.
Then he stood over him and rammed his foot into JC’s face breaking his nose.
Mike heard the cartilage crack and heard JC cry out. He tried to wrench free.
His Dad dragged him to the bathroom.
“I’m locking you in here while I teach your friend and your little brother a lesson. Then I’ll deal with you. Worthless little shit!”
He rammed Mike’s face into the door frame.
The rush. The power. The energy. Mike gasped and his eyes went white, but his father didn’t notice and hurled the boy into the bathroom
Even as his father let go and he tumbled onto the floor the power and euphoria were overtaking him. He heard the door shut and lock even as his shirt tightened up around a rapidly growing musculature.
Mike’s brother cried out in pain from the other side of the door and JC moaned.
“You all are fucking with the wrong man! Trying to jail me. “ There was a loud crunching sound.
Mike knew he needed to help his friend and his family. Protect….
He struggled to stand his back widening his chest thickening. He caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror. His eyes were white, his face was thickening across the jaw and eyebrows. His neck was swelling into the collar as traps rose up around it.
“Oh….god…” he gasped.
He turned to the door and reached for the knob. He saw his arm bulging through the sleeve and watched as it burst open and the skin began to turn green. He tried to turn the knob but it was locked.
Another kicking and moaning from JC.
“I’ll break your jaw and both legs for interfering with my family!” His dad roared.
Mike felt the rush intensify. There was a loud rip and he felt air on his back and his arms were pushed away from his sides as his lats widened out.
He hunched forward gasping from the sheer power of the change and the intensity of the rush accompanying it. As he did this the seat of his jeans ruptured.
He felt the doorknob crush under the growing strength of his grip and jerked back.
The door pulled out of the frame with a loud crashing and breaking of wood.
Mike’s Dad stopped as he was about to bring a fist into JC’s already battered face.
He turned and saw this massive creature in the bathroom doorway, partly black and partly green.
JC moaned and through the blood and haze and thought he saw his friend, only different.
Mike’s brother screamed again and tried to hide behind his mother’s body.
Mike gasped as the final phase of the transformation took hold and he rose 6’, 7’ 7 and a half feet into the air. Shirt rupturing as a massive chest exploded into view and legs like titans rendering the jeans into pieces of rags that fell to the floor.
The immense creature roared and threw the door at the man standing in the room. It hit him in the head and knocked him backwards.
The creature bounded over to him and lifted him into the air.
Mike’s dad sobered instantly in sheer terror.
The creature tucked him under his arm and ran from the unit. His dad screaming incoherently the whole way.
JC just lay and moaned on the floor.
Mike’s brother cried.
A few moments later there was a noise out front.
An immense green hand reached through the doorway and the creature reappeared. It looked at the little boy who ran into the bathroom and pulled the shower curtain to hide.
It sat wearily on the floor next to JC and looked concerned.
JC , who was going into shock, stared incoherently as the green color faded.
“Dude” he muttered as the creature looked more like Mike.
It grew a bit smaller.
JC stared.
The creature now looked like Mike only at about 250 pounds of muscle.
The thing took JCs hand in concern.
“Dude”
JC looked at the massive hand and arm and looked at the face that now was definitely Mike’s
Mike tried to speak, but it was raspy and deep, “JC…sorry…man…”
Then Mike ejaculated suddenly spraying himself and JC in the process.
JC was too stupefied to move.
Mike’s face turned red.
JC moaned and lay back just letting Mike hold his hand.
Mike groaned again.
JC looked over and watched as the 190 pounds became 180 became around 170 and then Mike’s eyes returned to their normal brown.
Mike looked down, “I…gotta get you and my Mom to a hospital”
JC groaned, “What the fuck, dude?”
Mike said, “We can talk later. I gotta get some clothes on and get you guys checked out. Where’s my brother?”
JC just stared, “How the…”
Mike glared, “We’ll talk later. Brian? Where are you?”
Brian’s voice came from the shower, “He…here”
“Dude, come out. We’re getting Mom and JC to the hospital. I won’t hurt you, ok?”
“You’re a monster! I’m not coming out until you leave!”
Mike rolled his eyes. He suddenly groaned as a pseudo rush passed through him. He felt himself swell momentarily then it faded again.
JC gasped and tried to push back, “What just happened?”
“I don’t know…after shock I guess.”
Mike went to his room and found some clothes and called 911 while he got dressed.
JC continued to lay and moan occasionally. Mike got a blanket for him as he needed warmth for the shock and tried to treat the blood loss.
He went to his Mom and found she had a pulse. There was a large bruise on her head and several on her neck.
The paramedics arrived and took control.
Mike went to JC’s unit and got the keys to his car to drive over to the hospital.
He came back to find Brian had moved back into the living room. But he panicked when Mike walked back in.
“Don’t hurt me!”
“I’m not going to hurt you, bro! Look I know it’s hard to understand. I don’t even get it”
“You’re a monster!”
“No, I’m not. I’m really not. I just get kind of stronger than everyone else”
“What did you do with Dad?”
“I…I don’t really remember. It gets hard to think when I’m strong like that”
“So you could hurt me if you get mad at me. I don’t want to share a room with you.”
Brian was edging back towards the bathroom opening where the door used to be.
“I’m not going to hurt you.”
Mike sighed.
“Why did you let Dad hurt us if you could be strong?”
“What?”
“Why did you let Dad hurt us?”
“This is something new that just started and I don’t have it figured out…”
“You mean like puberty?”
“I guess. Yeah. Wait! How do you know about puberty? You’re only 8?”
“Heard about it at school. They said we go through changes. Will I get strong when I go through puberty?”
“Uhm not quite like that.” Mike felt himself getting aroused thinking about the change and tried to stifle it.
“My teacher said that guys’ penises grow bigger and get stiff and stuff. Your penis was stiff when you came out of the bathroom”
Mike’s face was definitely red now.
“Ok. Let’s talk about something else. ok?”
“No. I want to know if that’s normal. What happened to you….”
“It isn’t and…”
“I hope that doesn’t happen to me when I go through puberty”
“It won’t. Will you please get dressed so we can get to the hospital?”
“Will that happen while you are driving?”
“NO! Now get….dressed”
Mike felt the flair like a suppressed urge rising in him. He remembered the warnings Dr. Banner had given. His brother was frustrating and embarrassing him. And that nearly triggered it. How could he be sure he wouldn’t change when he drove?
Brian heard Mike’s voice change, saw the flash of white in his eyes and heard seams pop as he swelled momentarily. Brian ran to his room.
A few moments later they were driving to the hospital. Brian was sitting as far from Mike as he could.
“I’m not contagious”
Brian just stared at him hugging the door.
“This is going to be way harder than I thought”
They got into the hospital and found their Mom and JC had been admitted to ICU. Their Mom had a concussion, fractured skull and swelling in the brain. JC had a broken nose and jaw, hairline fracture of the skull, but was conscious.
Brian stayed with their Mom.
Mike went to JC.
He stood in the door for a moment.
JC just stared from the bed.
Mike finally said, “I know. I’m a freak. Brian is scared to death of me and….”
“Come…here”
Mike walked over.
“Hard to talk with all these tubes and wires”
Mike nodded and didn’t make eye contact.
“Close the door”
Mike went to the door but a nurse stopped him. “ICU doors have to stay open”
JC sighed.
Mike walked back to the bed still not making eye contact.
“You…are…my…friend”
Mike glanced over
JC was trying to smile.
Mike wasn’t sure what to say.
“Mike, that was…cool”
Mike grinned and blushed
“I can’t stay with Brian. He is…”
“A little boy. You can…stay with me. I need someone for a bit after I get out of here”
“You mean that?”
“Yeah! Should have asked you years ago. Then you can explain what happened.”
Mike looked relieved
JC tried to smile again.
“Mike, I love you, man”
“I love you too!”
He took JC’s hand. JC squeezed it a bit. His eyes rolled back then he laughed stupidly, “These drugs are freaking awesome!”
JC stroked Mike’s fingers affectionately.  Mike responded by stroking his thumb along JC’s hand.
Mike felt good. His friend accepted him. They were going to be roommates. This felt…
JC laughed suddenly, still stroking Mike’s hand. “We’re going to be roommates….and best friends…and owwww……”
Mike’s grip suddenly got a lot stronger. JC felt his hand grow thicker and looked into a set of white eyes.
Mike gasped.
JC smiled, “You better leave before someone sees that…” a thread pop.
Mike ran from the room.
He was fighting.
Dang, even from feeling good!
He saw the men’s room. Definitely a bathroom. Like last time. It was locked.
His clothes grew tighter. No going back this time. He had to get out of sight.
He darted around a corner. Looking for an exit, another bathroom anything. It was getting harder to fight it.
A little girl sitting in a chair pointed at him as he went by. He heard her say, “Hey Mommy! There’s a bodybuilder in here just like Daddy!”
He looked down, breathing hard as the change threatened to overwhelm him. He had grown huge in the few moments he was running. His clothes were painted on and the top button of his shirt popped off even as he watched.
A storage closet was cracked open a few feet ahead.
He darted in and slammed the door behind him. It was tiny. Damn it. He could barely turn around.
A voice called from the other side, “Hey! You can’t be in there!”
Mike desperately tried to find the lock on the door. His hands grew thicker and he fumbled with it, but felt it latch, just as the back of his shirt split apart to make room for his widening back.
The door rattled as the nurse tried to open it.
“Someone get security! There’s an intruder in here! He’s hiding in the closet!”
Mike felt the euphoria engulfing his brain.
He smiled, “Fuck…security” he rumbled in a bass whisper. His arms ripped the sleeves apart.
The rest of the buttons popped off one by one as massive pectorals spilled outwards and pointed towards the ground.
His elbows pushed out against the shelving, knocking stuff over. Cans crashed around him and he rose up banging his head into the overhead light.
His quads bulged and thickened, power coursing through them and finally they exploded from their confines.
The creature growled at the door was it heard someone on the other side.
The security guard, no stranger to the gym himself, got his keys out and unlocked the storage room, 217A.
As he opened the door he gasped.
On the other side was a massive green creature, grinning at him. With a rod sticking up like he had never seen.
The creature looked pleased at the muscled guard. And stepped out.
The mother of the girl shrieked and covered her daughter’s eyes and they fled from the room.
The nurse ran.
The guard was stunned.
The creature touched the guard’s thick arms. The guard felt a stirring in his groin at the sight and touch of this muscled beast.
Then he remembered what he was supposed to do. But he had never been trained how to deal with the Jolly Green Giant before.
JC smiled when he heard the commotion outside his room. “I hope he got to change in private at least”
Brian grew pale as he also knew what had just happened.
The guard gestured calmly to the creature. “Ok. No one needs to get hurt. Just come with me and we will get you taken care of”
The creature looked confused.
Inside the creature’s mind, Mike was still there and thought “But I feel fine. Not only fine, but FUCKING GREAT!”
The guard backed away slowly.
The creature advanced. Then in one move it growled at the guard, flexing its enormous biceps.
The guard gasped and looked at his own arms with some jealousy.
The creature then turned and ran down the corridor and out into the street.
A nurse came into JC’s room.
“Are you ok in here? We had a little uh challenge out in the hall so we wanted to check on our patients”
JC smiled, “I’m just fine. I have an awesome friend”

• Like 1
  • Upvote 11

(With apologies to Shakespeare)

"To Hulk, or not to Hulk: that is the question: Whether ’tis nobler in the mind to suffer the power and mass of outrageous muscle, or to take arms against a sea of troubles and by opposing end them with a mighty bearhug?

To die:

to sleep;

No more;

And by a sleep to say we end the heart-ache and the millions of screaming men aching to be like us, ’tis a consummation devoutly to be wish’d.

To die,

to sleep;

To sleep:

perchance to dream: ay, there’s the rub!"

• Upvote 1

wow. great story.

may it continue! ^^

was a little worried that I read nothing from you in a while. so thats a relief, dude!

and what a story! clearly wood material.

(still hoping on the continuation of college hulk...)

• Upvote 1

Part 2:

Sunlight was streaming through the trees. The woods were quiet. 

A rustle of bushes.

A large green foot lands on the ground. swelling out of the foot is an immense green leg. The calf is nearly 20" around and is dwarfed by the quads and hamstrings above that.

Another foot lands in front of the first one. 

A leg of similar proportions sprouts from that foot.

Around the quads is a pair of boxers that have split apart to allow the tremendous muscular force room to move and now appears to be nothing more than a loin cloth held on by a tightly stretched waistband. The band has started to pop in several places due to the immensely powerful stomach that pushes away with deep grooves between each abdominal.

The abs pass through shadows cast by a barrel chest that measures nearly 81" around. Pectorals proudly bulging and flexing as the creature continues to move into the woods.

Massive arms swing at its side. 

The creature staggers briefly and glances up at the sun.

It appears to grow sleepy.

Soon it slumps against a tree.

It begins to breath heavily as if it had just finished a marathon. Its head lolls back against the trunk.

The eyes blink up at the sky underneath a thick neanderthal brow. The massive jaw opens in a yawn and sucks in oxygen.

It starts to shrink.

The muscle begins to melt away.

It drops its head down watching and seeming not to care as the chest begins to narrow. The pectorals pull back slightly.

The legs appear to shorten and the loin cloth boxer becomes a bit more loose.

A shadow moves over the creature and it looks up at a man who is just watching.

The creature appears unconcerned. The green color begins to fade and give way to the ebony hue of Mike.

The brow recedes.

The man speaks.

"So, Mike, don't quite have control do you?"

The creature rumbles in its chest that gives way to a raspy bass voice, "No.....shit"

The metamorphosis continues as the creature continues to breath heavily and the man watches.

250, 240, 230, 220, 210

"I brought you some clothes to put on when you're done"

The man tosses a bundle at the creature.

Thick arms catch the bundle and drop it in its lap.

190, 180, 178, 175

White eyes fading leaving a brown pupil that stares up at Dr. Banner.

Then Mike begins to cry.

"What did I do?...Fuck, What did I do? I'm a freak!"

"Don't get worked up again. I just got you some clothes."

Mike sniffs uncontrollably.

Fighting to push back the sobs that are rising up in him.

"You'll be fine. The change causes your emotions to go haywire. Kind of like a female during her period."

"I'm not ok. I'm a mess. I can't even visit my friend in the hospital. My brother hates me"

"Mike. Stop. What's done is done. We both have to figure out how to live with this now."

A few moments of residual tears then Mike tries to dry his face. He stands and begins to pull on the shirt. A bit baggy and buttons it up. The jeans are a bit large too.

Banner sighs, "Ok not a perfect fit. But you and I both seem to have clothing challenges so let's just make the best of it. 

"In the meantime, I think it would be best if you came with me back to my place."

"JC wanted me to stay with him."

"Who's JC?"

"My best friend."

"I think for right now, you need a safe place. Just temporary until we can get things figured out."

"How did you find me?"

"Heard news reports about a large green creature at the hospital. And I knew I wasn't anywhere near the hospital."

Banner smiled. Mike just stared at him.

"Ok, so I went to make sure no one was hurt and then came out here where I thought you might come."

"Was anyone hurt?"

"Nah....just a guard who is now sexually confused....."

"I'm not gay"

"Woah. No one is labeling anyone here. Easy"

Mike hung his head, embarrassed. "Sorry. Hey, where is 'here' anyway?"

"Why don't we walk back to the truck and I can explain"

As they made their way to the road, Banner explained that part of the inner instinct of the creature that dominates them is to return to a familiar place, near where it was birthed. They were about a mile from the original lab where Mike had experimented on himself.

When Mike saw the beautiful F350 at the road he stopped and gasped. "Dude, I thought you drove a shitty...sorry...little Toyota car"

Banner laughed, "I have a Toyota, but this is my baby. This truck is beautiful don't you think? As I can't have a normal relationship with a woman, this truck will do for me."

Mike looked confused.

Banner rolled his eyes, "Mike, it's a joke. I'm trying to lighten the mood here. We have to do something."

"I don't want to feel too good. That might make...it...happen again. I'm not ready for that now."

"Ok, last night you couldn't wait to be Mr. big green and bulging. Now you're terrified?"

"I get it. I get it. Stop teasing. I want to be big and strong, but in control. This is like...."

"A demon living inside of you. I told you that before you took the plunge"

"I know" Mike hung his head and climbed into the passenger side.

Banner got into the driver's side and started up the truck, then looked over at his companion.

He reached across and pulled Mike in close, "It's not completely hopeless. We will figure this out. Ok?"

Mike just nodded unconvincingly.

Banner started to pull away, "I feel responsible as I was slow in getting you to stop. I guess in a way I made you."

" 's not your fault."

"Oh part of it is. I should have destroyed that lab when I knew what it would do. But you took care of that for me last night"

"If you made me, then that kind of makes you like my father, right?"

Banner looked confused

"My real dad is an asshole. He gets drunk or high or both and beats the shit out of us. I'd ....well I'd rather have you for a dad. You're real smart and we kind of have this green thing in common now and..." Mike got choked up.

Banner felt a lump in his own throat.

Mike turned his head and wiped his eyes.

Banner finally spoke up, "I'm honored you feel that way, but instead of dad, just call me Bruce. Ok?" 

Mike nodded still having a hard time with talking right.

Banner started to drive,

After a few moments just riding in silence, Mike spoke up, "That's what he was doing when I got home."

"What who was doing?"

"My dad. Mom was unconscious on the floor and my brother was screaming and stuff and had some bruises and...."

"And what?"

"Well, JC, he came in..."

"Ok, who is JC?"

"Oh, me and him, we go way back. He taught me how to start lifting and stuff"

"Why did he come in?"

"He tries to help me. We are tight. I don't have anyone I trust more than him...he knows what my dad's like. His own pop is in prison for life for murder."

"Then what happened?"

"Well my dad was jerking me around by the hair and started hitting on JC. That's when that weird feeling started in my stomach and I knew something was going to happen. I didn't care then..."

"Did you change?"

"Not then. My dad knocked JC on the ground and broke his nose. The feeling was getting stronger. Then he bashed my face into a wall and that rush and I knew shit just got real."

Banner heard a modulation in the boy's voice.

"Mike, don't try to relive it. Easy"

Mike's breathing slowed.

"Anyway, he threw me in the bathroom and locked the door."

"Did anyone notice anything? Did anyone witness you change?"

"Nah man. He closed the door and locked it. But, man before I even hit the floor I could feel the power in my veins and my clothes were getting tighter...ugh"

Banner looked over to see Mike adjust his crotch. He was beginning to breathe heavier again.

"So Mike, let's finish this when we get to my place. Try to relax now, ok?"

Mike wouldn't make eye contact. He continued to breathe heavier and fondled his crotch a few times like he forgot Banner was there.

"Mike?"

Banner felt the deep stirrings of his own demon and a trickle of sweat ran down his forehead.

Mike finally turned to look at Banner with his mouth open and his nostrils flaring. There was a brief flash of white and a green tinge passed over his face for a moment. Banner felt his stomach clench. Then the moment passed and Mike smiled almost shyly and said, "Ok Bruce"

Banner just nodded and turned away. His own crotch was tightening in anticipation, but he would not allow the release.

They pulled into the driveway of a secluded house.

Banner took Mike inside and showed him the guest room and bath.

Then he went into the kitchen to make some food.

Mike sat on the king size bed. He was lost in thought about how to handle things. He almost did it right there in the truck. And part of him really, really wanted to do it. Just one more time...just....

The smell of bacon brought him around and he went into the kitchen.

"Smells good. You don't have to cook for me."

"I know you're hungry. Have a seat."

Mike sat. 

"I'm actually starving."

"The change does that. Are you in a good place to finish your story?"

"Yeah, I think so."

Mike began to wolf down the food. Between mouthfuls he tried to tell him what he could remember.

"I remember using the sink to pull myself to my feet. I was kind of embarrassed, yet when I saw my reflection in the mirror it was pretty startling. I mean those white eyes, my clothes straining around a huge frame. I remembered that I needed to get back out and help JC and Brian. I reached for the knob but it was locked and my arm was growing thicker, then my brain clouded over and I felt really good but confused."

"Easy"

"No worries, I'm good. When my head began to clear, I was sitting in the living room. The bathroom door was ripped out and in three pieces on the floor and my dad was gone. My brother was hiding in the bathroom behind the shower curtain and JC was staring at me. I think he was in shock."

"So JC and your brother know?"

"Not everything. I haven't had a chance to explain and Brian thinks puberty does this to people so he's scared of that now, too"

"So then what happened?"

"I called 911 and paramedics came and took my Mom and JC to the hospital. It took forever to convince Brian it was safe to ride with me to the hospital in JC's car"

"So you were normal when the ambulance left. Are you telling me you changed again? three times in less than a day?"

Mike hung his head. "Yeah"

"What triggered the third change? I mean why the hospital?"

"That one I don't really understand. I was pissed at Brian for being a stupid brother, and went to check on JC. We were just kind of talking and he took my hand to let me know he didn't think I was a freak. He said...he said..."

"Mike, it's ok"

Mike was crying again, "Oh shit. Why can't I stop crying like this? This is so stupid"

Mike felt like just sobbing and didn't understand it, which made it worse.

Then a wave passed through the sadness and Mike jabbed his fork into the table, "No"

Banner heard the note and Mike suddenly looked at him, his eyes had gone white and a sob broke from his throat, "Why?" and grew hoarse and raspy as it came out.

Banner moved quickly. He grabbed Mike's hand encouraging him to stand up, "Fight this while I get you to the safe place I told you about."

Mike nodded, tears streaming down his face now, even as the contours of that face thickened and bulged outwards.

Banner led him to a staircase going into a cellar.

"Ok, Mike, trust me. You will be ok down here. The creature can't hurt anything and you will be fine. Let's see if we can get this shirt off you before you..."

The top button burst off exposing a deepening cleavage of thick pectoral muscles and rib cage expanding outwards. Then the left shoulder seam burst separating the sleeve from the rest of the shirt.

Mike winced and rasped, "Sorry"

Banner grimaced, "So much for that. Come on"

Banner led Mike down the stairs as two more buttons burst off and struck Banner in the back. Mike's grip was growing stronger and Banner had to adjust to avoid having his hand crushed.

"Easy...."

The door at the bottom was locked with a bar across it.Banner let go temporarily to raise the bar and get his keys from his  pocket when a loud rip sounded and Banner turned to see Mike rise up about 3 inches and his back flare outwards. Green streaks ran through Mike's hair. The boy-creature looked at him and snarled.

Banner grabbed the key and unlocked the thick steel door and tried to coax Mike inside, but things were moving too far along.

As Banner grabbed his hand again, the creature pushed back and grabbed Banner by the shirt, lifting him off the ground. There was a deep rupturing sound of denim as the jeans exploded and Banner rose even higher as Mike grew taller.

With a leer, the creature hurled Banner into the darkness of the safe room where he landed with a groan of pain.

The creature moved into the room to find Banner again as he finished changing into the massive 7' 6" beast of pure muscle. Even the remains of the boxers fell apart unable to withstand the pressure.

Without warning the door slammed shut behind the creature and the bar fell into place leaving it in complete darkness.

There was a sound from one corner. A groaning, then a grunt then the sound of fabric being torn. Something struck the creature on the chest and rolled away....The creature that had been Mike smiled.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

Yo, Dude! Even better than the first part!

Thumps up. Two behemoths fighting (?) in the dungeon. Or fucking? ^^

What a story.

JC should change soon, too.

Thx so much for that

• Upvote 1

Can I just say I love your work hero. Thank you for being on this planet to provide such excellent work. Always leaving me wanting more. Thank you for all your work and I always crave more :)

• Upvote 1

Part 3: (While I have the creative mood)

JC opened his eyes. Brian was staring at him.

"My mom is awake" he said flatly.

"Cool. How is she?"

"Fine" then a beat, "My brother is a monster"

"Your brother is not a monster"

"He is. He went through puberty"

"What?"

"He went through puberty and it made him do that"

"No...wait...what are you talking about?"

"My teacher said that when you go through puberty your penis gets hard. His penis was hard and he turned into that green thing. I don't want to turn into that thing"

"His penis? Wait...yeah, but that's not from....I'm not gonna talk about penises with you....talk about something else. How's your mom?"

"I told you she's fine. Doctor is checking her. They said a policeman is going to come talk with me."

JC tried to jerk up but that caused his whole face to spasm and pain beyond pain went through his skull.

"Ahhhhh....shit......kid, don't tell the police about your brother, whatever you say!"

"He's a monster. They'll protect me."

"No, kid, they won't understand. He saved you from your dad. That's the real monster." JC tried to relax. "Oh and don't tell your mom either. She wouldn't get it. Let Mike tell her."

"I'm scared of him."

"You don't need to be scared. He loves you, little dude"

JC closed his eyes. The pain killers were making him so groggy.

"Will you protect me from him?"

"What? Oh yeah, I'll protect you, dude. I just gotta close my eyes for a mo"

Brian stared at JC who just lay bandaged up on the bed. With his whole world upside down right now, this was the closest thing to normal..

He waited for a moment longer then walked back over to his mom's room.

A nurse saw him leave JC and followed him.

"Hi little one"

"I'm not little"

"I know you're a big boy. You are just still smaller than me."

Brian shrugged.

"Where are you going?"

"To see my Mom"

"Do you know the man in that other room?"

Brian nodded.

"Really? How do you  know him? Is he your dad?"

Brian shook his head.

"Is he your uncle?"

Brian shook his head again. This nurse was asking a lot of questions.

"I just need to know so we make sure you are safe. There are some bad people in here sometimes."

"He's my brother's best friend"

The nurse smiled. 

"Well that sounds very nice. Who is your brother?"

"Mike"

"Is he here?"

"No he...he left a while ago. He's a monster"

The nurse paused.

"I'm sure your brother isn't really a monster. Did he beat up your mom and his friend?"

Brian shook his head.

"Well why is he a monster then?"

"He....he..."

In his mind, he heard JC warn him not to tell the police or his mom about Mike because they wouldn't understand. Did this apply to nurses too?

"...just cause"

The nurse smiled at him.

"That seems to be a reason for a lot of boys your age"

"May I go see my mom now?"

"Sure. Be careful now and...don't talk to strangers " 

The nurse stood up and watched him go. He turned once and waved to her. She waved back.

Once he was in his room, she turned and walked past the nurse's station into a bathroom. She went into a stall. A few moments later, a woman emerged from the same stall in a black dress.

The woman with the black dress left the hospital and got into a small black Lexus.

She pulled out a phone, dialed a number and waited.

When she heard a response on the other end she simply said, "His name is Mike Andrews"

She waited while someone talked

"Yes, he has to know Banner. How else could this have happened?"

Pause

"I'm on it now."

Pause

"I know that. If our buyers pull out we could be screwed. Let me do my job"

She closed the phone, put the car in drive and sped out of the hospital parking lot.

In a house in a secluded lot in the woods a loud bang echoed. Animals outside the house went silent and still. The bang came again.

In a dark room, in the cellar, quiet hung for a moment. 

A large green fist connected with a solid chest. The owner of the chest staggered back a few steps then charged in the direction of the fist, but nothing was there. 

Suddenly two large arms encircled the waist of the second creature and picked it up off the ground. The creature felt himself flying through the air and hit head first against the metal and concrete reinforced walls. A small crack appeared in the wall. The creature shook its head, then before it could gain its footing, the first creature was on it and pushed it to the ground. The second creature tried to fight, but was losing strength.

The first creature felt the change in the struggle and held on.

The second creature relaxed then suddenly surged upwards against the first and threw it off balance. It waited for a return attack, then sat back down against the wall. 

Still no attack came, but a deep sigh was heard. 

The creature waited and started to feel drowsy. Soon, it felt weaker. A low surging through its body and it waited. The thick legs began to diminish in size. It could feel, but couldn't see in the dark. The arms grew smaller. The traps lowered. Soon Banner felt his head begin to clear.

"Oh my god" he said in a rough voice. He raised his hands to his chest where there were still thick pectorals bulging out. The surging feeling continued and he could feel the pecs recede, the rift between them getting shallower.

"Oh god" he stammered again, breathing heavily.

From somewhere else in the room he heard a raspy, "shit"

Soon the feeling passed and for a moment, Banner had that "falling off a cliff feeling" as it let go.

He stood, "Mike?"

"He...here" The boys voice was still raspy.

Heavy breathing.

Banner felt along the wall for the door and finally a switch for the light.

He flipped it and a painful blast of light entered the room. It wasn't really much, but after the darkness it felt like the sun had just come into the room.

He blinked, then looked around to see Mike sitting on the bed still much larger than normal breathing heavily.

Banner went and sat next to him.

He put his arms across the boy's shoulders. The boy looked over at him, through the white eyes like he was trying to focus and gasping for air as if the room was suffocating him.

"I...I'm sorry"

Banner shook his head, "Don't talk. Wait it out"

Banner held him tightly and could feel the boy's back slimming down.

Mike had been right, it was a bit like having a son, he thought.

Mike reached a meaty hand over and put it on Banner's leg.

He was still well above of 200 pounds and just under 6 foot tall, but the change seemed to be slowing.

Mike shook his head, "Why is it taking so long?" he rasped.

Banner shook his head, "I'm not sure. Let's just wait a bit longer"

"Stuck...don't want to be...stuck.....Hard to think like this....no..."

"Mike calm down. It won't help if you trigger it again. You have to be calm to change back."

Mike turned to him with panic in his face, "I...I'm stuck" 

His breathing accelerated.

"You're not stuck. Just slow....hold on..."

Mike didn't seem to hear. He shook his head again, "No...stuck...." then he gasped and his eyelids flickered.

The boy's grip on Banner's leg tightened. Banner, still holding him, felt the back begin to broaden out again. The bed groaned as the weight increased and Banner fell sideways towards him.

Mike's eyes flashed open and he growled out, "Noooo!"

He moved his mouth to speak again, but only a snarl escaped.

The massive pectorals flexed as green streaks appeared on them.

"Mike you have to relax"

The boy stared, then struggled. The hand that was on Banner's knee moved up across his stomach and chest, almost affectionately.

Then the green faded.

The back began to narrow again.

Mike stammered, "So hard" and he caressed Banner's face.

"I'm sorry"

"Don't ever apologize for this again."

Mike looked at him, "But..."

He continued to shrink down.

"I'm serious. I love you"

They both understood this was not a sexual response, it was what should have been with Mike and his real dad, but didn't exist. They both sat naked and waited for the young man to escape the throws of the transformation.

It slowed again.

"I...I'm still not normal"

Banner stood up. "Hold on a second"

He went to a dresser and got some clothes for the boy.

When he returned, the boy was still only slightly smaller than before.

"Just stay calm this time. No need to work back up again. "

He handed Mike a 3X shirt and gym shorts.

Mike struggled to put them on with Banner's help.

The top button wouldn't connect and one of the sleeves burst, but at least he had clothes on now.

There was a noise from upstairs. It sounded like someone was in the house.

They both froze.

The boy struggling to not breathe loudly as the fuzzy hum still moved through his brain.

Banner edged to the door.

There was a latch that allowed the bar on the outside to be raised, but you had to have normal sized hands to operate it.

Banner worked the latch as quietly as he could and motioned Mike to remain there.

"Just until we figure out why you're still big, or you change back"

He disappeared and closed the door again, quietly.

Mike sat on the bed then lay down thinking sleep would help.

Banner quietly climbed the stairs. He glanced into the kitchen. Nothing seemed to be disturbed.

He was walking into the living room when he felt something on the back of his head and the world went black.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5