My alien prisoner - prologue

flamedelft

So I've thought of a new story, so let me know what you guys think. This part is just a rough introduction, no growth, no sex or anything. That will come later.

Shoutout to SeaMuscle and ragmangsm for being an inspiration for this story!

---

So, today I met an alien.

I was reading a book under a tree between classes, when I noticed someone approached me. I mentally marked the page and closed the book, turning my attention to the person that was standing next to me.

"Can I help you?" I asked. The person wore a pair of baggy sweatpants and a hoodie, which was weird considering how warm it was. The hood covered his eyes, but I could see the lower half of his face, which looked coal black. He wasn't wearing any shoes. He didn't look very tall, I guessed him being about 5'6''.

"Yes, er, are you Michael Rector?" His voice was deep, but it had a strange quality to it.

I nodded, "Yeah, that's me." I noticed he was holding a package in his hands. Was he a mailman?

"Er... I'm not from this planet, and I've been sent here as my punishment. You're one of the several jailers that have been picked for me. Will you accept your designation?"

I was not expecting that.

"Uh, what? I'm supposed to jail you?"

He shuffled his feet, that I just noticed looked more chimp-like than human-like, and looked down, "Y-yes. You don't need to accept, of course. I can go to the next jailer."

"What exactly does being your jailer mean? What would I have to do if I accept?"

He put the package down on the ground, reached into a pocket and took out a folded paper. He unfolded it and with a cough, started reading it: "Dear potential jailer, you, along with several other humans, have been picked for the role based on specific criteria that we've checked beforehand. #548635-5422, the entity standing before you, broke his contract of servitude, and thus has been sent to your planet for one lifetime as their punishment. If you accept your designation, the punished will be bound to you, having to follow your orders and you would discipline them if you deemed necessary (disciplinary remote control included in the package). Note that the punished doesn't need any sustenance beyond the starlight, but starving them is considered abuse of your authority, and the punished will be retrieved from your care. If you agree to being a jailer for #548635-5422, thank you for making the Universe a better place."

With that, he refolded the paper, put it back inside, picked up the package and waited for my reply. I was silent for a moment, absorbing the information he just dumped on me.

"Well. I was not expecting that. I have one more question. Am I at liberty to stop being your jailer after I accept, or is this a 'till death do us part' deal?"

"Well, as was in the paper, this punishment is for one lifetime, so if you die, my punishment is over."

"You mean... oh. What's to stop you from killing me right after I accept?"

"I have a very strong mental control chip installed, which renders me incapable to even think of harming my jailer and forcing me to obey their orders."

"So let me get this straight. I get a personal servant with no repercussions and no downsides?" I couldn't stop the grin that spread across my face.

"Yes." He looked almost relaxed, but I wasn't sure I was reading his posture right.

"So what do I have to do?"

"You need to insert a DNA sample into the box, which unlocks it, and sends the signal that the jailer accepts to my chip."

My eyes widened with surprise, "I need to cum in the box? Really?"

He tilted his head, "I'm not sure what you mean. I doubt you'd fit in there. Usually this is done by pouring the jailer's spit into the receptacle."

"Right, that makes much more sense. Alright, give me the box."

He gave me the box and pointed out the opening, into which I spit. A few moments later, the box disintegrated and all that was left of it was a device that looked like a tv-remote.

"Well, let's go home, shall we?"

He nodded, and followed after me.

---
So that's it for now. As always, any comments, critique and anything else is greatly appreciated!
  • Upvote 15

Hey FlameDelft, 

Im honored that I am one of the inspirations for this story.  It is an inventive premise and I am looking forward to the next installment.  Hopefully it will be posted soon!

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...