Story by muscle12 Edited  by scriptboy

This is the story of Nate, a 19-year-old virgin who was having a really hard time because his friends were having their first love at such young age while he was the only one left and to make things even worse he was straight while his friends were gay.

One day while Nate was with Kevin, a 21-year-old friend his apartment was caught in fire and he lost all his clothes, he asking for a place and he got in the house of his mostly gay friend who was a muscular and super ripped guy named Max but for his age it was so weird since he was only 18 but to his group of friends he was the youngest.

Nate saw that Max had won so many trophies and medals in Bodybuilding shows and he had a good house. After he settled in the room Max had given him Max left to go on a date so Nate left to check the house. After a while he went to the kitchen to see if there was anything to eat. When he opened the fridge he found a ton of food and drinks! He decided to grab the ones nearest and closest to the fridge door, he prepared to eat everything in sight. As soon as he started to chew on the food and drink the drinks, a sudden rush of energy ran through him.

He kept on eating until both his plate and his drink clean. Soon afterwards, not only was he overcome with energy but he was also in need of a sexual release since he felt his cock become a little tight in his pants while walking. His cock slowly grew and grew until he saw his little tool become a big tool in his own bedroom. As he orgasmed using his new tool for the first time, an image of Max and his friends were starting to form in his head and this was starting to make him moan out loud. Soon after not too much time he began to cum and he soon saw that his cum was more than any time when he had jacked off before. He started to feel his muscles burning and he saw his legs growing thicker and wider. They were filling the pants and soon burst out of them, showing two thick, long legs which matched a new cock but the growth did not stop there. His right arm started to grow and grow, becoming a thick arm with veins as he could feel his new legs with his new arm as the left arm grew to match the right arm.

His pecs soon inflated while they were starting to make room for his new muscled neck; his abs popped up on his stomach like one-for-one in rows of two going 2 to 4 to 6 to 8 as he soon ripped the remaining of his shirt apart. When he walked to the mirror to see the new Nate now all he saw was that he had become a muscle guy, and while he flexed he heard Max’s car coming and he went to the living room. Just as Max entered his living room he saw the new Nate with his new body. Nate kissed Max who returned the kiss as Nate ripped Max’s clothes because he started to get really hard. Max soon got his ass fucked up and they had sex where Nate’s cum filled Max with white, thick semen but after pulling out his cock Max grew and soon he fucked Nate again. After two hours of nonstop sex they stopped since they became large, musclebound, sexy monsters as he called the friends for a "party" and after calling the last friend they kissed and rubbed their bodies and cocks against each other making them hard as the first friend entered.

The End?

• Upvote 12

It was a decent story. Though I must admit that it was too fast paced for my liking. I would like to read more from you (Muscle12) though as you have potential and I hope you will be growing (no pun intended, lol) as a writer.

I wish you good luck and I hope to see more stories from you, but with more details (so we can imagine what the characters, their surroundings look like. And maybe even be able to better imagine them having sex), some more character development (so we can identify more with the character or at least know who he is), maybe some numbers too (so we can imagine how big they are at the start of the growth and how big they are at the "end" of their growth) and a bit slower pacing (so we can really get the feel of/for the story). ^^ But that's just my thoughts about it, and I hope they might help you in future stories. ^^

• Upvote 1