Jaypat

Part 1   Part 2   Part 3

TROY

So you wanna fucking quit, do ya? Haha. I was wondering how long it would be before you tried this. Every fucking step you take’s gotta be fucking agony. Haha. But you know what that pain is? It’s your weakness leaving your pathetic, scrawny body. And your weakness ain’t gonna give up without a fight! But you know what? I’m not going to let you quit, Maggot. I’m not going to let your weakness claim you! You’re mine! I’m going to make you see this through and get big so I’ll win this bet –I’m going to do that for damn sure! I never make a bet unless I’m ready to do what I gotta do to win it.  But this is also fucking good for you, Maggot. This is the best fucking thing that ever happened to you. You just don’t know it yet. But you will someday. Someday you’re gonna get down on your knees and thank me for the hell I’m about to put you through! You just don’t know it yet!

Still want to quit, hunh? Nah, I not going to kick your ass. That would be too easy on you. You got a little brother, right? What’s his name? Joey? That’s right, little Joey, baby faced dude. What is he, 15? No, I’m not going to kick his ass; I’m going to train him! Imagine little Joey huge and swole. Imagine seeing him coming out of the bathroom every morning, a towel wrapped around his waist, getting more and more jacked as the days go by. Imagine seeing his back get wider and wider and denser and denser with rippling slabs of muscle. Picture abs evolving out of his boyishly narrow waist and gradually forming hard, chiseled bricks of sinew, see his pecs in your mind as they slowly expand fuller and fuller until they become striated boulders of pure, unadulterated muscle. And picture those boyish arms swelling bigger and bigger day by day until they’re erupting with vein covered, bulging biceps and imagine his legs bursting out into massive muscle pillars. That’s right, in 6 months I’ll put so much fucking muscle on that kid you won’t recognize your brother from the neck down. He’ll be a fucking titan! Imagine him muscled-up and smirking, busting in through your door, coming in here to fuck with you every day or every night or any fucking time he feels like it! Cause that’s what little brothers who get bigger than their big brothers do. Haha. My older brother doesn’t even come home for Christmas any more. Maybe I shouldn’t have made him drink all that toilet water… But never mind that. You won’t be able to stop little Joey from fucking with you with that pathetic, skinny body of yours. He’ll be able to do whatever he wants to you. And if you let him get bigger than you now, guaranteed he’ll be bigger than you for the rest of your life. Every fucking family gathering—he’ll never stop humiliating you. Is that what you want? Is it?

I didn’t think so. Now get the fuck up and let’s go running.

Brian’s Journal

Day 4

Fuck!... Fuck! I can’t see any way out of this. A muscled-up Joey? After all the shit I’ve done to him… I’d never survive it! Troy’s fucking got me. He’s really fucking got me!

Well, this morning’s run went better, anyway. I didn’t throw up, something Troy was very happy about. I don’t know, though; somehow I have a hard time seeing it as a victory.

When I got into school, there was Edgar Suarez laughing at me again. Somehow he heard about what happened in the weight room yesterday and was ripping into me about being forced to strip down in public when suddenly I heard this roar from down the hallway. “SUAREZ!” yelled Troy, as he thundered over. His face was red. Veins were standing out on his thick, corded neck. His fists were clenched, making his wide forearms writhe and bulge. “What the FUCK do you think you’re doing?!

“Hunh?” said Suarez.

“Can’t you read? Don’t you see what’s written on his shirt? It says Troy’s Maggot! That means this maggot’s mine! I’m the only one who gets to fuck with him. You fuck with him, you fuck with me. You wanna fuck with me, Suarez?”

“N..no,” said Suarez.

“Then stay away from my Maggot,” hollered Troy. “I catch you fucking with him again, I’ll put you in the goddam hospital!” Then Troy turned and stormed away.

Suarez just kinda looked at me with a genuinely puzzled look on his face before he turned and slunk off. Everyone else was kinda staring at me, too, so I make a quick exit myself – still not sure what to make of the whole thing.

I met Ralphie again for lunch. You know, I used to look forward to lunch, but not anymore. Both of us had ridiculously huge meals packed for us again and neither one of us was looking forward to eating all that food. But one look at Troy and Hunter, watching us from the jock’s table, and we knew we didn’t have a choice. We were about to dig in when we caught our first sight of Simon Philips wearing his bright yellow Jack’s Maggot shirt. Geeze, he really is a small guy, maybe 5’ 4” really tiny hands. I suddenly understood Troy. Why did Jack choose him? I mean Ralphie and I aren’t giants or anything, but Simon Philips almost makes us look like it. We tried to wave him over, but he just gave us a look like a scared rabbit, shook his head and hurried by our table. What was his problem?

Next Part

• Like 2
  • Upvote 16