Sign in to follow this  
arcto

The Flour

Question

Say does anyone remember the story that was on here about three brothers, the oldest brother finds thins strange flour that causes his younger brother to grow very muscular. I would love to see that story on here, and for the author to continue the story it was really getting good, please, if the author sees this or if anyone knows him, please continue this wonderful story.

7 answers to this question

I was hoping no one would remember that trainwreck of a story after the forum change but I guess I was wrong. If anything, I've given up on the storyline that the original Flour story started with and may write a rewrite with a lot less clutter and more growth after I finish with a story I'm writing at the moment. Hopefully, the finished product will be enough to appease you and everyone else.

• Upvote 1

I thought both the original version and the revision were great. Then again I am not a writer so I can't say much about being unhappy with ones work. I do hope that you write again.

• Upvote 1

I thought both the original version and the revision were great. Then again I am not a writer so I can't say much about being unhappy with ones work. I do hope that you write again.

I agree I liked the direction you were headed in. I would love to see more of this story and I so wanted to see what was going to happen to the middle brother last I remember he took something he wasn't supposed to; something I believe would make him super subservient to his smaller big-brother, lol. Hope you finish your current story soon so that you can finish this work as well. Keep up the amazing writing. 

• Upvote 1

say scarletic i was just wondering if you were thinking about moving your story on here, i would really be interested in reading it again and seeing what happens in the future.

Well, the thing is, I've already deleted the word file I wrote the original story on so there is no way you, or anyone else, will be seeing that version of the story ever again (unless someone suddenly decides to search through all those pages in the archived version and categorize everything out of boredom). And although the written version is gone, I've still got the story line in mind as well as its ending so once I've finished my current story, which I will continue when I get my writing medium back, I will rewrite all of it, change the parts that need to be changed to keep the story going and to flow with my writing style for my non-erotic writing, and post it in the same sub-forum. The parts you listed above will still be kept in the re-re-write. Glad you enjoyed the story! Feel free to list down what you want back in the re-re-write in case I forget all those little details that really didn't contribute to the overall plot.

• Upvote 1

Well, the thing is, I've already deleted the word file I wrote the original story on so there is no way you, or anyone else, will be seeing that version of the story ever again (unless someone suddenly decides to search through all those pages in the archived version and categorize everything out of boredom). And although the written version is gone, I've still got the story line in mind as well as its ending so once I've finished my current story in the Unfiltered Content Sub-forum, which I will continue when I get my writing medium back, I will rewrite all of it, change the parts that need to be changed to keep the story going and to flow with my writing style for my non-erotic writing, and post it in the same sub-forum. The parts you listed above will still be kept in the re-re-write. Glad you enjoyed the story! Feel free to list down what you want back in the re-re-write in case I forget all those little details that really didn't contribute to the overall plot.

Hi Scarletic, I am so happy to hear that you will be re-rewriting this story I've found the original in the archive, it actually wasn't hard. If you would like me to I could copy them and sent them to you, though if you wanted them you would of kept the original word files anyway. I would say the only thing I was looking forward to was seeing the middle brother become bigger than his older brother and becoming very submissive to him. And since the oldest brother isn't a douche like the younger one was at certain points, I personally think they could have a very nice relationship. Though, I am curious what would happen between the youngest brother and the doctor's son, controlling teen submissive behemoth, sounds interesting. But anyway thank you for bringing this story back and making it better.

• Upvote 1