Jaypat

Part 1, Part 2

TROY

“Ok, Maggot, welcome to my favorite room in the school! Welcome to the weight room! Can’t you just smell the testosterone? That’s right, the equipment in this room has forged thousands of sniveling skinny boys into monstrously jacked-up men! And it’s going to do that to you, too! Ready? Yeah, that wasn’t really a question. Get on the scale, Maggot! I want to see what I starting with. First, strip off you clothes, right down to your tighty whities. Yes, right here! I know there are other people around, even a couple of girls. Take ’em off or I’ll take ’em off for you!

There! What, are you fucking shaking? You’re sure as hell turning bright red! I want you to remember this. I want you to remember the shame you’re experiencing over your own skinny pathetic body. I’m going to make that go away. Now check this out. That’s right, Maggot, I stripping down, too. Check out the monster pecs, the brick-like abs, and the massive muscle pillars I call legs. Think I’m ashamed of my body? You’re damn right, no. I love my body! If I had my way, I’d go around like this all the time, all the fucking time!

Now, up on the scale! Geeze, seriously? 140 pounds? And you’re 5’ 8”? Damn, I got a long fucking way to go! Now me. There, that’s a man’s measurments! 6’ 2” and 260 pounds! Fuck yeah! If I had tits and a pussy, I’d fuck myself!

What are you saying, Maggot? You could never… what? Get like me. HAHAHAHAHA!

No one fucking expects that! First of all, you’re only 5 fucking 8 and since you’re 18, I wouldn’t count on getting much taller. Second, I’ve been working out since I was 11 years old – Look at this bicep! Look how huge it is – like a fucking softball! Look at that perfect peak with that thick vein snaking right over the top! That’s 7 years of building and sculpting; 7 years of being forged by the iron. I don’t care how good your genetics are, in the few short months we have before graduation, you won’t even been in the same county as me, the same state, the same country! All you have to do is get bigger than your friend Ralphie and that wuss Philips, and I know you can do that!

Now put your uniform back on and let’s get started. Yeah, I’m staying shirtless while I train you! I know it’s against the weight room rules, but who’s going to stop me? I told you I love my fucking body, every jacked up inch of it! Now get on the fucking bench; I’m going to show you how to do a bench press. What do you mean you know how to do a bench press? You don’t know shit! Ok, then, show me. Get on the fucking bench and show me a bench press. We’ll start with just the bar. I don’t want you hurting yourself; it’s way too early in the game for that.

Was that it? Was that your bench press? Pathetic. For starters, you were too far forward on the bench, you were gripping the bar all wrong. You practically dropped it on your chest – there’s something called a negative rep, Maggot—and you lifted it up at a slant. It’s got to go up evenly.

Get off the fucking bench! I’ll show you how it’s done. First I’m going to put a plate on either side of the bar. I don’t think I can do a set with just the bar. I’d feel like I was lifting fucking air. Yeah, you could be benching at least this much by graduation, probably more. Depends on you. This is just a fucking warm-up weight for me! Now look how I’m positioned on the bench – you gotta pay close attention because the bench is just a narrow little strip and it gets swallowed up under my fucking wide-ass, granite back—so you gotta look to see I’m positioned that when the bar comes down it will touch my massive upper chest. ‘course you’ve got a much smaller target so your position is going to be a little different.  Look how I’m grabbing the bar, evenly on both sides. You can use these markings on the bar to guide your hands. What, did you think they were only for decoration? Now lift the bar out of the supports – I see you looking at the giant carved triceps exploding off the back of my arms, but this is a chest exercise, so I want you looking at my chest!  Good! Now lower the bar slowly to your chest. Then slowly raise it back up. Now when you’re doing this, try and concentrate on your chest muscles, feel them working as they lift the weight. Now, your pecs are so small you might not be able to do this yet. So, for right now, just imagine it. Then when you get the bar back up, pause for a second and squeeze your pecs like this. See how my pecs bulge into mountains, see the striations surface? That’s how you can tell I’m squeezing them. It’s not going to be as easy to tell with the little nubs you have, but time will fix that.

Now get on that bench and let’s see you try!

Brian’s Journal

Day 3

Fuck, I can hardly move. My legs barely made it up the stairs to my room without collapsing last night. I was wobbly and shaking all over! I fell into bed, didn’t undress or anything. And I woke up to Mount Troy ripping me out of my bed again, flexing those massive arms of his!

And when he set me down… unimaginable pain across my entire body. He said I was just stiff and that all I needed was to stretch and go for a run. A run?!!! I didn’t even want to go for a crawl! Everything I had hurt.

It didn’t matter to him. He dragged me down to the kitchen and poured another protein shake down my throat. Then he threw me outside and made me stretch – Fuck did that hurt! And then I had to jog. I made it a whole block, my body wracked with pain, before I threw up the protein shake. Troy just told me to shake it off and keep going. We made it another block and then I just started stumbling all the time. Finally, he said it was enough and we could walk back to the house. He asked me how the stiffness was and holy crap it was actually better. He grinned at that and told me he was giving me the day off from the weight room for recuperation. But he ordered me to eat everything my mother made for me and to get at least 8 hours of sleep. Then he forced me to drink another two protein shakes before he left.

When I got into school one of the first people I saw was Susie Nickerson. I’ve always had a thing for her. I was going to ask her out this week, but as soon as she saw me in my Troy’s Maggot shirt, she busted out laughing. I wanted to run away, but even if I did, I was in so much pain the best I could have managed would have been a rapid stagger.

That’s it! I’m done! I know he said he’d make my life hell if I didn’t go through with this, but I don’t know how it could get worse than this! Tomorrow when he shows up, I’m telling him. He can beat me into unconsciousness if he wants. I’m through with this shit!

Next Part

• Like 2
  • Upvote 13

This is an amazingly hot story. The writing is excellent, which redoubles the boner-inducing power of the scenario. Some of the hardest boners I remember came from the jocky, cocky muscular douchebags, showing off their swollen, pumped muscles for us awe-struck geeks and twerps as they toweled off after gym class. And I even remember a few who flexed and laughed in our faces, humiliatiing any guy, like me, whom they suspected of worshiping muscle. But damn, I wish I had an arrogant jock-god like Troy take me in hand like this and force me to muscle up. Awesome fantasy.

• Upvote 1

THANK YOU, Jaypat, for these beginnings of what appears to be the best story posted on this board in, well, a number of months.  I have been despairing of late as to the direction this board has been taking ... but "Troy's Maggot" is like a breath of fresh air!