A Most Muscular Year Ends With the Culmination of Destiny (Part 7 of 7)

TheWeremuscleForest

Be sure to read the entire series here:

Christmas Surprise: https://muscle-growt...se-part-1-of-7/

New Beginnings: https://muscle-growt...gs-part-2-of-7/

Progression to Sex: https://muscle-growt...ex-part-3-of-7/

Danger and Passion: https://muscle-growt...on-part-4-of-7/

Changes Who We Are Forever: https://muscle-growt...er-part-5-of-7/

Magical Suit: https://muscle-growt...it-part-6-of-7/

Culmination of Destiny

‘Hola Eduardo, es agradable verte de nuevo.’

Ed’s face lights up once he sees who it is and rushes over to give his old friend a big hug.

‘Holy crap, I have missed you so much Vaughn. When you moved to Maryland, I had hoped that we would hang out a lot more, but it never materialized for some reason.’

Vaughn moans as he runs his hands along Ed’s big muscles and leans in to give the big guy’s pec shelf a nice wet kiss. Ed grins and leans down to give him a soft kiss on his as well.

‘Well Eduardo…….you haven’t seen me because I was brought up here apparently to wait for you. Your wonderful friend Kris has made me feel so welcome here. He even……shall we say…..lets me worship him and…..*pauses to look away*service him…..when he isn’t with you of course.’

Ed laughs a bit as he continues to hold Vaughn in his arms. He looks at the Hispanic man’s muscular body and sighs as he rubs the nicely-shaped balls of muscle in his arms and shoulders. They go to sit on the bed and start kissing each other deeply. It isn’t long before it progresses to Ed running his tongue along Vaughn’s gorgeous arms as he moans feeling the hormones rushing through his body. He pulls the smaller stud’s pants down as he moves down to lick on his tight stomach and abs. Vaughn reaches down to squeeze on the bigger man’s pecs as his nipples get erect and push up against the soft brown fabric in his top. They eventually start massaging each other’s big packages as the moaning gets louder. Ed pulls Vaughn’s underwear down and swallows his thick brown cock gently sucking it as it glides in and out of his mouth. They lose themselves in each other and are completely unaware that they have a guest as Kris sneaks in behind them and slides on to the bed. Ed looks over and smiles as he continues to massage the Hispanic stud’s rod with his tongue. Kris is wearing his traditional red and black suit for the upcoming holiday season but his big beefy torso still sticks out from inside the outfit’s fabric.

Ed moans as the older man wraps his arms around Vaughn’s waist and opens the flap of his suit that hides his thick meaty rod and slides it inside the small man’s tight hole. The brown-skinned hunk squeals feeling his anus being filled to the brim with Kris’s giant love muscle. Ed feels the man’s balls filling up with cum as they twitch and swell against his face. He slows his pace down to let the Hispanic stud enjoy himself as Kris pounds him slowly getting every inch of his cock inside. The sweat increases along the hunky daddy’s chest and on top of his head as it glistens in the overhead lights and underneath his red suit. Ed rubs his hands on Vaughn’s chest feeling his rippling waist and then teases his nipples. As he does this, he tastes the Spanish speaker’s thick honey flowing down his throat. Kris pulls something out of one of his suit pockets and hands it over to Ed. He stops sucking on Vaughn to see what it is as the serviced Hispanic stud does so as well. It appears to be some kind of tube full with gold colored ointment on the inside. Ed looks up at Kris in a confused manner which makes the older bodybuilder laugh in his baritone.

‘This is different Kris. What am I going to do with this?’

‘You will find out now won’t you Edmond. I think you will enjoy it quite a bit. It isn’t permanent by any means so just let it work its magic and we will get to the good stuff later.’

‘Ohh so I am rubbing this on me and not Vaughn? You have always been so good to me Kris.’

Vaughn looks back at Kris with his lips puckered a bit at him. Kris laughs and waves his ring finger at him.

‘Now little pup, I have something for you as well.’

He pulls out what looks like a sounding wand from his other pocket. It isn’t silver though, but rather black with a gold tip on it.

‘Here you go V. Do you want me to help you insert it?’

Vaughn nods his head up and down as Kris takes the cover off of it. Ed looks on anxiously to see exactly what this device is supposed to do. The older man rubs on the younger stud’s legs as he quits thrusting inside him to reach down and take Vaughn’s cock into his hands. He strokes it slowly to get it erect again as Ed reaches down to massage his balls as Kris holds the sound in his left hand.

‘Are you ready for it cutie? *kisses him on his lips* Don’t worry about it okay? It only feels weird when it first goes in.’

Vaughn seems a bit uneasy about it but Ed distracts him by placing the Hispanics hands on his pecs and tells him to squeeze them. They both moan as Kris smiles and holds the young man’s cock upright. He slowly pushes his slit open with the bottom of the sound and slowly maneuvers it inside. The young stud’s body tenses as the pressure makes him grimace a bit. Kris slowly strokes his pole as it slowly slides further down inside. It finally makes it all the way down until only the gold tip is visible. Ed and Kris look at each other and wink as Vaughn stops groaning and calms down.

‘Hey Kristian, I don’t seem to feel it anymore. What is it supposed to do?’

He suddenly goes quiet as Ed immediately notices something happening to him. The long rod disintegrates into Vaughn’s cock as the big vein in the side of it pulses and begins growing. The cock itself is getting thicker as Ed feels the brown-skinned stud’s balls swelling as his sack stretches to accommodate the two tennis balls. The growth moves down his legs as Ed feels his quads growing wider as the muscles thicken up and form large diamonds. It moves down into his calves which reshape themselves to look like huge hearts. Edmond leans down to lick both of them as Vaughn’s cock finds its way down to Ed’s face. It rubs its thick pre in his hair which gets a few grunts out of the big stud. Kris starts to thrust inside the growing man again as he feels his expanding bottom’s firm ass swelling up into two giant balloons.

‘Ohh fuck yeah V, you are going to make your big daddy cum buckets inside you.’

‘OY VEY! *grabs his throat*…..OH WOW MY VOICE…..MMMMM IT IS MOVING UP INTO MY CHEST NOW!’

His tight waist is now growing wider as the muscles make room for his growing 8-pack. His nicely developed arms are blowing up as well as incredibly loud stretching sounds blast through the room. The veins force themselves to expand as his biceps and forearms nearly double in size. The splits in his biceps disappear as they grow into giant singular beefy mounds. The tennis balls of muscle in his forearms have now grown into huge baseballs. Ed can feel his balls working overtime as they contract violently. Vaughn yells in ecstasy as his growing pecs inflate themselves further outward from his chest as they now heave over his new swollen 8-pack. His nipples dangle over the edges as they stretch out wider making his cock throb wildly. Edmond reaches down to grab it as he anticipates a massive load as the Hispanic stud pants in agony. His nicely built back stretches further out from his core as newly formed muscles appear out from nowhere as he feels his lats flaring without even trying. Kris squeezes them tightly making Vaughn squirt a massive jet of pre into Ed’s face. They both laugh as the final sequence proceeds on the growing young man. His youthful looks disappear as his clean cut face is now covered in a nice thick layer of black fur. Ed moans seeing Vaughn’s head maturing in front of him as his chiseled brown skin gleans of sweat against his short black hair and brown eyes. Kris is pounding him as hard as he can now making it nearly impossible for the newly minted hulk to hold his load in. Ed opens his mouth to catch his contents as Vaughn roars in delight with his immensely manly new voice.

The cum is amazingly thick and white as Ed quickly gulps it down. He feels his friend’s cock writhing as it pumps rope after rope of hot jizz savoring the sweet nectar as it fills his belly. Kris squeezes him harder as he yells as well pumping his big load into the Hispanic hulk’s intestines. Ed slides over to feed some the cum he still has in his mouth into Kris’s as they lock lips and pound on each other’s chests. Vaughn squeezes them both into him as they all lay down on the bed together.

‘Oh my gawd Kristian I feel incredible. Is this your gift to me?’

‘Of course it is V. I hope you wanted to be bigger than you were because this is a permanent change.’

Vaughn grins and rubs his powerful body as his hands move down to his giant veiny cock.

‘Umm…..I think I need to cum again guys. Are you both really hungry because I think I can feed an army with what I have in my crotch? *winks*’

They laugh and nod their heads as the Hispanic hulk gets onto his knees in between Ed and Kris and starts stroking in a steady rhythm. His balls instantly swell up as he feels them contracting within seconds.

‘Wow that was……QUICK…..OH MY GAWD!’

Both of his older partners stick their tongues out as they catch a few ropes of his thick spunk as it flies all over the bed and the wall behind them. They each take turns gulping it down as it continues to pour out Vaughn’s cockhead. He finally finishes a minute later as Ed and Kris gently massage his back and ass to comfort him after such a grueling session. Kris turns to look at Ed and smiles knowing that his turn will come next.

‘Okay Edmond, you know it is time for you to open your gift right?’ Kris says with a smile.

‘Yeah I know Kris. Just give me a few minutes okay so I can revel in my friend’s intoxicating beauty.’

The Hispanic hulk grunts as he grabs Ed in his arms and squeezes him tightly. Ed moans before doing the same to Vaughn as they kiss each other quite passionately. Kris looks on as he sits back still in his red suit and puts his arms behind his head. He scoops up several strands of cum from the wall behind him and rubs it into his protruding pecs. The two younger studs stop kissing to turn and look at their older master as they hear and see his chest growing as it shreds the front of his suit as his two thick hairy mountains drip with sweat. He growls as he flexes his guns making them grow as they make quick work of his sleeves. The two men look on in amazement before moving over to nurse on his melons as they run their tongues along his hard nipples. He wraps his huge arms around both of them and squeezes them as his biceps grow even larger. They moan louder as they continue to work his pecs over and tug extremely hard on his nipples.

‘OH YEAH BOYS…..MAKE YOUR DADDY PROUD…..FUCKING MAKE ME CUM…..’

They chew even harder as his cock rises between them and swells even bigger. It shoots a volcano of precum all over his red pants as his quads and ass blast through the seams in his pants and rip through the sides. They are completely lost in his incredible muscularity as he continues to grow even bigger all over his body. His suit is now in tatters as the bed breaks below them. They continue to accelerate his growth as his chest heaves violently.

‘AHHH…..YEAH…..BOYS…..FUCK…..MMMMM…..I CAN’T HOLD IT…..ANY…..LONGER…..’

The volcano of precum disappears as Kris thrusts his huge lower body up into the air as garden hose sized jets of cum fly into the ceiling as wood crashes into the ground below. He yells in delight as the two men stop turning him on as he holds them close to him to protect them from the falling debris. His solid 450 pound frame doesn’t take any damage whatsoever from the shrapnel as all three of them laugh hysterically.

‘Whew guys, I have needed to do this for months. I saved it for this very moment Edmond, but V holds a special place in my heart as well so I am glad that you could be a part of this too.’

They both kiss Kris and huddle up against him as he slowly shrinks back down to his normal 325 pound size. Vaughn makes a sad face but Kris punches him in the arm which makes the hulk puff his bicep up. They start to wrestle around as Ed watches in delight. The two men have meant a lot to him for so long that he is thankful that they can be in the same place with him. After a few minutes of horseplay, they stop to relax as their thickly muscled bodies drip profusely with sweat.

‘Alright Edmond, now you can open your gift. Sorry I just had to do that little transformation for you, I’m sure you will understand, right?’ *he smiles and winks*

Ed eagerly opens the tube of ointment and notices its glittery sheen right away. Kris moves up next to him after Vaughn sits down on the dirty floorboards. He squeezes a pile of it on his big hands and slowly rubs it into the beefy stud’s neck. He leans in to give Ed a nice long kiss as he puts a little more on his back.

‘WHOA! I think I can feel it working already Kris. Aww shit, I think I am going to ruin these nice pajamas you gave me.’

He feels his body growing as his thick muscles grow even thicker as they pull the brown fabric to its limits showing off his gargantuan pecs. Kris winks as his partner’s pants rip all the way down the seams as his seismic tree trunks and enormous calves quickly destroy whatever has been covering them. His body hair turns a bit silvery which stuns Ed quite a bit. He feels his huge arms tearing the sleeves apart as they grow another three inches. His monstrous mammaries finally bust through the front as the rest of his dark fur changes over to the same silvery color as his legs. Kris massages them with his hands and moans deeply as he reaches down to rip off the rest of Ed’s brown top. He sucks on his hard nipples as they ache under the pressure of Ed’s growing tits. Vaughn strokes his own cock as he witnesses his good friend’s transformation continuing. Before long, Kris enters Ed’s hole as he lovingly fucks him. The horny latino moves back over to the broken bed to massage Kris’s huge back as the hunky daddy works over his bigger partner’s amazing ass.

‘I feel…..different somehow Kris. What exactly is this ointment supposed to do to me other than make me bigger than I already am?’

Kris puts his hand over Ed’s mouth as he continues to fuck him. Vaughn slaps his own cock on Kris’s back before he finally enters the huge silver daddy. The three huge studs continue to worship and fuck each other for an additional several minutes before they finally unload inside each other. Kris pulls out of his new silver haired lover and flips him around to prepare him for the upcoming white rain.

‘Are you ready for your facial Edmond Kringle…..uhhh…..I mean my silver pup.’

Ed looks into Kris’s eyes and looks a bit bewildered but nods his head in agreement anyway. The hunky daddy smiles down at him as his cock throbs wildly against his huge lover’s shoulder. He then slaps it against Ed’s face before he strokes it a few more times. Ed runs his tongue along the sides of the shaft before Kris’s moans louder than he ever has before. Vaughn proceeds to fuck him harder to coincide with the whole event. The huge latino stud holds the mature man tightly against him as he feels his own load building up.

‘Mmmm feels really good V. Fill me up really good with that big hot load of yours.’

Vaughn growls deeply as he yells in ecstasy shooting an immense flood of cum inside the huge muscle daddy. Kris turns his head around to kiss his young admirer’s lips as he shoots his own load all over Ed’s hairy face. The giant river coats the handsome stud’s silvery beard and the hair on his head as he opens his mouth to catch the rest of it. He then swallows Kris’s cock down his throat to gulp on the massive load as he massages the big daddy’s thick muscular body. The three men finally fall over completely spent from the amazing sex they just had. Both Ed and Vaughn lovingly run their tongues and hands all over Kris as he lays there looking down at them with his arms around their backs as he rubs their soaked muscles slowly and methodically. They take turns moving up to kiss him before he decides to sit up. He then gets up and walks over to the nearby window to look at the snowy landscape and its icy waters. He signals for Ed to come over to the window to be with him.

‘Come here Edmond, I want to show you something.’

‘Umm okay, just give me a minute. Should I put something on first?’

‘No, you can walk around here completely nude if you want Ed. This is your new home now, you won’t be returning to your old life ever again because you won’t ever have to.’

Ed seems shocked by this revelation as he walks over to be with Kris. The thick muscle daddy leans down to plant a huge kiss on his silvery haired lover and holds him tightly in his arms. Vaughn gets up to put a robe on and sits in a chair before getting up again. Kris turns around to wave at him before the Hispanic stud leaves the room. Ed seems really confused by what is transpiring.

‘You see Edmond that ointment I gave to you is not meant to be temporary, it is a permanent potion that is meant to transform you into your next life. This is the one and only time that I have ever lied to you about anything, and I love you so much. I…..am at the end of my life now and I have found my true successor. That is you beautiful and I want you to continue my legacy okay?’

Ed looks into his eyes as he feels the tears welling up from inside him. Kris rubs his back slowly as he squeezes his partner into his chest and neck.

‘It is okay to be upset man I totally understand what you are thinking. You see…..when I met you last Christmas by that fireplace I had no idea that I would fall for you so much but I did. I confess that I have always planned on turning you into a Kringle, but I never knew how incredibly hot you would become after your change either.’

Kris lets him go long enough to go grab an old body-sized mirror from across the room to bring over to where he is standing. They stand in front of it together and look at each other’s hugely muscled physiques. Ed can now see the thick silvery fur running up and down his body which shocks him a bit at first. Kris’s darker fur makes him a bit jealous.

‘Why am I the silver one though Kris? Why couldn’t I look like you?’

‘You see Edmond, you will be taking over my duties now and all of the people down below us will be expecting silvery white, not brown or black or even red fur. Don’t worry you will be given my powers as well. V will be with you here to keep you motivated so you won’t be alone ever.’

‘So Vaughn knew about this too?’

‘Yes he did. V has been up here for quite some time actually. He didn’t know that I would give him that gift though. I’m sure he left us here because he wanted to be alone for awhile, but he will be fine once some time passes. You will remind him of me since he cares about you so much.’

Ed continues to hold on to Kris tightly against him as he kisses the big muscle daddy again. The hunky older man looks into his lover’s eyes and seems transfixed on them. Ed feels like he is frozen in place as Kris’s eyes grow dark as his pupils completely dilate. The stunned silvery haired stud feels his own do the same thing as they remain still for nearly an entire minute. After this sequence stops, they both fall to the ground and are unconscious. A few minutes later, Ed wakes up to find numerous half clothed men standing over him including Vaughn. They lift him up and carry him over to the broken bed again. He looks around for Kris, but he is nowhere to be seen for some reason.

‘Wha…..where is Kris? Vaughn please tell me…..he is still…..please…..’

Vaughn gets in bed with Ed and holds him tightly against his chest before he starts to cry. The big stud is absolutely dumbfounded and attempts to punch Vaughn in the chest which he blocks with his huge hands. He squeezes Ed tighter against him as the other men leave the room behind them.

‘I’m sorry Eduardo…..*tears rolling*…...I have dreaded this day for so long but I also knew it was coming soon…..he made you his successor so you are now part of the Kringle bloodline. I just hope you think I am a good enough partner for you. I know why he wanted me to look like this now. He wants you to be as happy as possible.’

Ed slowly weeps into Vaughn’s huge chest as they lie down together in the rubble.

‘Is he even here anymore Vaughn? Where did they take his body?’

‘I’m not sure exactly how this works Eduardo. There was no body to be found because by the time I got back in here, he was already gone.’

Ed stops crying to let go of Vaughn and sits up. Vaughn gets behind him and wraps his arms around his buddy’s torso. He kisses his silver haired lover’s neck and face as he presses his body up against him.

‘I care about you more now than I ever have before Eduardo, which is why I have to get you prepared to do your duties as the planet’s gift giver. I need to get you dressed for the job and on your way. We unfortunately don’t have time to grieve right now because there is so much work to do.’

Ed turns his head to sort of smirk at him as the two men get up to go shower. After cleaning each other up, Vaughn rushes his muscle daddy down the hall and into wardrobe. Several men help get him get fitted into the classic red and white garb before they place a mirror in front of his face. Ed gasps as he sees his reflection. He literally looks like a muscular version of Santa Claus as he turns his body from left to right to marvel at himself. Vaughn laughs a bit as he gets directly behind him and holds him tightly.

‘You look amazing daddy, I think the transformation is complete papi, now you need to go back to civilization for tonight and make a bunch of guys dreams come true.’

Ed turns around to kiss Vaughn one last time.

‘Kris is right you were the perfect choice to be with me. Now I am wondering where my first destination will be……’

Ed immediately feels himself being transported to somewhere else. Before he has time to think any longer, he lands on a rooftop. He is a bit dazed as he takes a few steps and falls down the chimney that is just a few steps away. As he lands directly into the fire, it goes out and doesn’t leave a single mark on him. He can hear voices from inside the house as they are awakened from their slumber. Ed jumps to his feet to look himself over before he notices an extremely beefy man breathing heavy on a nearby couch. He isn’t alone either as his lover looks just as shocked as he is.

‘Oh my gawd, you are actually real aren’t you? I could have sworn that you were a myth, but here you are, and…..wow you are big…..and ridiculously hot.’

Ed shakes his head and smiles when he realizes that both men are from his past. He smiles really big when he moves over to join the two men on the couch. They clearly do not recognize him at all which makes it all the better for him. He sits between them as they both instinctively start rubbing on his suit with their hands and move in to snuggle with him a bit.

‘So boys, what is it that you want for Christmas? Let me check my list here…..*pulls a card from his pocket to see who they are just for show*……ahh yes…..Gus and Isaac. You two have both been good and bad this year I see. I think I can give you both gifts that you will enjoy immensely.’

He undoes his belt and unbuttons part of his suit to reveal his silver-haired muscular chest which shocks the two men greatly. They waste no time on getting more acquainted with him as he finds a bottle in his other pocket. He pulls it out to look it over and laughs as he puts it on a side table. He undoes the rest of his suit as both men strip naked. Edmond looks at them and winks as they start to have sex.

This is the end of the story, but I want to know if you have a favorite part of the series. Let me know in the comments what you liked and didn't like.

Check out this recent story:

How to Change Your Life through Muscle Therapy Two-Parter:

Part 1: https://muscle-growt...py-part-1-of-2/

Part 2: https://muscle-growt...py-part-2-of-2/

• Upvote 4

Thanks for the nice comments. Glad you liked the ending Hanugumo.

:)

Anytime. ^^ Always keep writing and I am sure that you will see lots more nice comments from me. ^_^ As I have said before: You are a wonderful writer and wonderful writers deserve praise after all. ;)

LOVED the ending on this, finally got the chance to read it. I'm sorry these terrible hours are keeping me away from all this wonderful muscle content :D It's been said that this was a WONDERFUL journey and its true it was. I love how you didn't leave it SUPER closed off either leaving the option to pick this back up again if the hungry masses should pound down the doors demanding it LOL (which we will..but we'll give you a break first!) THANKS man!!