Jaypat

Link to Part 1

TROY

“Wake up Maggot! I said wake the fuck up! How did I get in here? Haha. You’re parents let me in. I know its 5 AM. Yeah, your parents are up already, Maggot, and so should you be! I told them I was your volunteer personal trainer from school, here to help you pass your fitness evaluation. Your mom thought it was a great idea and showed me right up. I caught her checking me out, too. Haha. So, get up Maggot! Why are you still in bed?

Haha, look at your eyes bugging out of your head. That’s right, Maggot, I’m lifting you right out of your fucking bed with just one of my huge fucking arms. I wore this tank top just so you could get a good look at what a Man’s arms should be like. Just look at my bicep bulging up big and hard like a cannon ball as I rip you out of your fucking bed. Check out the pulsing veins in my massive forearms as I effortlessly hold you up. That’s right Maggot, you’re so puny it’s effortless! It’s not even a good workout for me. I’m going to put you on the floor now, so you better stand on those puny stick like legs of yours. Good.

Oh, isn’t that cute; you sleep in your tighty whities. And you’ve got some serious morning wood going. Too bad, no time for that. Here put these on. What are they? There a pair of light blue gym shorts and a t-shirt. Go on, put ‘em on! Cover up a little of that milk-white, flabby pathetic body. Yeah, I know they’re big on you… for now. But they won’t be for long. Why are you asking me what it says on the front of the shirt? Can’t you read? Do you need glasses or something? It says, “Troy’s Maggot,” that’s what it says, because that’s what you are and you’re going to wear this t-shirt every day until you earn the right not to. Hell yeah, you’re going to wear it to school! That’s the whole point of the thing. Don’t worry; I got you two pairs. So, while you’re wearing one, the other one can be in the wash. See, I thought of everything! Now, put ‘em on!

Look, Maggot, I’m dragging you downstairs in 30 seconds and if you’re not wearing your uniform, I’m going to drag you down there just like you are now, dressed in only your tightie whities. You think there’s anything you could do to stop me? Haha. That’s fucking right, Maggot. One look at my massive, bulging, sculpted torso, and you know you’re fucked. Haha! Accept your place on the food chain!

Good, you got them on. Yeah, you look like crap, but again, that’s the point! Come on, Maggot, down the stairs you go. I’ll push you if I want to fucking push you! Yeah, your parents already left for the gym. I can’t believe your parents workout and you’re such a slug!

Ok, this is what we call a protein shake. This is going to be your breakfast from now on. Yup, forget about your fucking frosted cookie-o’s cereal. I threw that shit out. You not only look like a 12-year-old boy, you eat like one, too. I gave your mother a whole new diet plan for you, full of lots of heathy meat and vegetables, and you’re going eat every bite of it or I’m going to come down here and shove it down your pencil necked throat!

And you can start by finishing that protein shake. No, Maggot, you left half of it in the fucking glass. Drink it all! Ok, you asked for it. That’s right Maggot, I only need one of my giant, meaty hands to fit almost all the way around your puny stick-neck. That way I can use the other one to shove the glass into your mouth and tip it up. You better open up and swallow otherwise this shits going to run all down your front, and that’s how you’ll be going into school today, with spilled dried protein shake all down the front of your fucking shirt! That’s it. Now swallow! Swallow or you’ll choke on it! Good!

I hope we won’t have to go through this every morning, but on the other hand, that was kind of fun! Now, we’re going to go for our morning jog! That’s right Maggot, a jog! Now out the door! Pick those feet up! Faster, Maggot faster!

Do I know Rich Perkins? Yeah, I know who he is, why? Do I think he could put on some size? Yeah, probably—wait a minute! I know what you’re doing and I’ve got news for you. Hunter Jack and I went over every single looser in our school, every one of them! And out of the whole bunch, I chose you, you lucky son of a bitch, and that’s the end of it. So, keep jogging! How far? Until I fucking tell you to stop, that’s how far! Keep going! Pick it up, Maggot! Oh you better not throw up! Oh fuck! Maggot, that was good protein shake. I should make you lick that up off the ground. Never mind, you’ll just have to have 2 more when we get back! Now pick it up! Let’s go!

Brian’s Journal

Day 2.

I am sooooo fucked! Ok, first Troy lifts me out of my bed with just one of his gargantuan arms. Holy fuck! His swole, vein wrapped, sculpted gargantu-muscle limb, just bulging out all over, is holding me suspended in midair like I’m a pillow or something. I mean, fuck! I boned right up, right there, dandling from his thick muscle fingers. Then he makes me wear this butt-ugly bright blue shirt that says Troy’s Maggot in giant letters across the front and then makes me run til I throw up. So then I have to drink another 2 of those gag-worthy protein shakes. It was all I could do to keep from throwing up again on the spot. Then he tells me I have to meet him after school at the gym. Fuck, man, I have a life, friends, homework and I just got Rage of the Dead 3 for my PS4! I don’t have time for this fucking workout shit!

Then I get to school and everyone is staring at me in my bright blue Troy’s Maggot shirt. And fucking Edgar Suarez, who’s almost as big a douche as Troy, starts laughing at me every time he passes me in the hall. I feel like a total idiot.

At lunch time I met up with Ralphie. We usually eat lunch together, along with our buddy, Ross. That was the first sight I got of Ralphie in his bright red Hunter’s Maggot shirt. Ralphie had apparently had a morning very similar to mine. It actually made me feel better that I wasn’t the only one going through this shit. When Ross showed up, we told him the whole story. He said he didn’t know whether to laugh or cry. Well, I knew what I wanted to do.

When I opened my lunch bag, I found my mom had packed me a humongous lunch, two chicken breasts, broccoli, sweet potatoes – fuck! Who could eat all that? Ralphie also had a huge lunch. I ate half of one of the chicken breasts – that’s all I could handle, but then Troy came over to my table and stood over me until I ate the rest. Fuck! I though my stomach was going to explode.

Ralphie managed to eat all his without Hunter coming by, but I could see the big jock watching him from across the room. Geeze, are we really going to have to do this until graduation?

Link to Part 3

• Like 2
  • Upvote 12