The Muscle Sandwich: Part 2

gingy123

The Muscle Sandwich: Part 2

Switched to the first person as I found it easier to write from Alex’s perspective ;).

So there I was with 800lbs of muscle, 8 times my own bodyweight, and I was absolutely speechless. Once they carried me through the door they set me down and dropped off their large duffle bags.

The man who carried me through the door was Colt. He introduced himself to me and then introduced his massive partner Ox. Colt looked stunning with a shaved head of black hair, blue eyes, and a small soul patch. Ox was equally as beautiful rocking a head full of thick brown hair, green eyes, and a 5 o’clock shadow. Like the ad mentioned their physiques were nearly identical. They were both extremely tall at 6’10” and absolutely massive with 400lbs apiece of muscle on them. Colt’s pecs were straining against his tight white t-shirt while I could actually see the detail of Ox’s legs through his skintight jeans. Both had significant bulges in their pants, which made my eyes bulge in the same fashion. These gods were perfect and all mine for the weekend!

“Okay, let’s lay down some ground rules little man,” said Colt. “Ox and I are going to have a great time toying with you this weekend.”

Ox nodded. “The best.” His voice was even deeper than Colt’s and hearing this sent shivers down my spine.

“First rule,” Colt started off, “is that your feet will not touch the ground this entire weekend. We are going to make sure that after this little discussion is through, our muscles constantly lift you. Ox and I can rotate it up pretty easily, hell we can throw you between one another but your feet will not touch the floor. How does that sound?”

My mind was racing; one of my earliest fantasies was going to come to life. These hot musclegods were going to ensure that they used me for every task. “That sounds amazing Colt, sir. But how about showering?” I had asked this question partially knowing the answer but I just wanted to hear him say it out loud.

“We are going to use you as a washcloth, squirt. Lather you up with soap and stick you between our muscled bodies. You’re going to get squeaky clean no problem when we rub you up and down our washboards” Colt once again was smiling and winked at me.

Even though my cock was straining in my shorts, it redoubled its efforts and was vying for release.

Ox started to speak this time and I was starting to notice he had a bit of a midwestern accent which just rounded out this hot image of him as a young farmhand. “Second rule,” he said, “Is that you are ours for the weekend, we own you and you will do everything we say. If we tell you to suck, you suck. If I tell you to stick your dick between my ripped pecs, or Colt tells you to sit in the palm of his hand while he fingers your hole there will be no objections. Am I understood?”

Once again, I again I felt like I was going to faint but instead nodded meekly.

“Okay then” Colt announced, “Well with that let’s get on with the show.”

I was immediately lifted up by one of Ox’s arm and he quickly tore off all my clothes. I was amazed at the speed and efficiency of his actions and just how easily he had me suspended in the air. I could feel his palm cupping my tender little ass and shivered at the thought of what was to come next.

“You won’t be needing these,” said Ox as he tossed my clothes aside. “Oh damn, we should have added that to the rules Colt! Okay well, new rule little man, you are always to be naked in our presence, you do not need clothes this weekend.”

“O-okay,” I said. I was a little embarrassed with my small slender frame being totally exposed to these gods but had already prepared myself mentally for this.

Colt then looked right at me and started bouncing his huge pecs through his strained shirt. I didn’t know where to look, in the intensity of his eyes or the huge muscles dancing back and forth. He smiled and said to Ox, “Well looks like someone is happy we’re here”. He then reached out with his large hands and flicked my dick. I quickly noticed that his pinky was about the same size and length as my 5-inch cock.

I started moaning as Colt lightly played with my cock, engulfing it in his huge hands. Meanwhile Ox had taken to stimulating my prostate by slowly massaging my perineum with his middle finger and started to lightly flick my nipples with the tip of his tongue. I was in absolute heaven. I didn’t know where to put my hands so I just decided to put one on Colt’s still bouncing clothed pecs and the other around Ox’s traps as his head came down to my chest. Their muscles felt very different. Ox’s traps were extremely hard and warm while Colt’s pecs were almost like sand bags while they were unflexed before quickly changing to marble once flexed.

Colt looked at Ox and asked, “How do you want to initiate our little friend here?”

Ox replied chucking, “I’m thinking rotisserie style.”

I started to wonder what that meant when Ox turned me upside down while holding my ankles. My head was now at the height of their cocks and I was given one simple direction from Colt, “Suck.”

I reached out to touch their large cocks through their straining pants and was immediately shocked to feel just how big their packages were. I could envision 12 inches but somehow it’s not the same as feeling a growing python of cock beneath a layer of fabric. I somehow managed to unzip both of their pants and pull out their growing members. I was amazed at the girth of their semi-hard cocks and obediently begin to lap at Colt’s cock while massaging Ox’s. Colt put his huge hand at the back of my head and encouraged me to deep throat his cock, which I happily obliged. Ox let go of one of ankles and encased his large hand around my dainty one. He then began to squeeze both my hand and his cock as he moved his own hand up and down.

Feeling his hand squeezing my own around his hard cock while deepthroating Colt was a definite turn on and I began to leak pre-cum. I then switched and began to suck Ox’s hardening cock and play with Colt’s almost rigid member.

After spending 5 minutes in upside-down cock heaven, Colt started to play with my hole. My moans were muffled by the still hardening cocks jammed down my throat as Colt slowly inserted his middle finger in my hole. His middle finger alone was larger than any cock I had taken prior. My eyes nearly rolled out of their sockets when he inserted a second finger and began to play with my prostate. Rubbing it up and down before I very nearly exploded. Sensing this, Colt inserted a third finger and really concentrated on opening me up as much as possible.

“Man you have one tight ass,” said Colt. “It’s a shame it will never be this tight again!”

With that Ox handed me over to Colt and he flipped me so my body was now parallel to the floor and my ass with his cock. My feet dangled a foot of the ground as Colt completely encircled my hips with his hands. Ox’s huge dick came in to my field of vision and I hungrily reached out and began to suck on it. Colt had lubed up his dick with some saliva and was pressing the engorged head to my hole. Colt began to slowly apply more and more pressure with his strong arms until the head popped in. It was agonizing but I wanted his huge cock more than anything. He slowly began to tease his cock in and out of hole until it became easier and easier and I opened up fully. He started thrusting the entire length of his cock in an out of my hole.

With that Ox asked, “Hey Alex, you ever been spit-roasted by two muscle gods?”

Colt’s hands fell away and I was completely supported by his huge cock in my ass and Ox’s rod in my throat. They began to taunt me as I lay there, suspended in mid air in an incredibly erotic display.

“Yeah Alex, you feel this cock in your ass boy? This ass belongs to me!” Colt yelled.

Ox taunted, “Do you want see what happens when we spin you on our cocks?”

I tried to respond but couldn’t with Ox’s cock in my throat. The only coherent sound I could make was a muffled “Melth”.

“What’s that?” Ox asked as he bent down, “I couldn’t hear you.”

“I think that’s a yes Ox,” said Colt.

I then nodded my head up and down which Ox felt.

“Okay, you asked for it,” said Ox.

With that he reached down and slowly began to rotate me with his hands. I slowly turned on their cocks and my prostate was in pure bliss as Colt’s rotating shaft massaged it. With Ox and Colt laughing, Colt brought his hands down once again to my waist and began to thrust the entire length of his cock in and out of my stretched hole as Ox began to rotate me quicker. By this time Ox’s cock had fallen out because of the angle and my cries of bliss were no longer muffled. Colt started to power fuck my ass and I was completely unable to stop him.

I could feel Colt drawing close to finishing in my ass and he jerked me upright on his cock. With that Ox brought his body forward and the two began to make out with one another. My body was completely wedged between the two muscle gods and I could do nothing as Colt continued to pump me up and down his huge cock. Ox then brought his huge quad between my thighs and my own dick finally had something to rub against.

As Colt would bring me up all the way to the end of his cock, my head would be smashed against the bottom of both Colt and Ox’s pecs. Until I was violently dragged back down by Colt’s hands and my head rubbed against their abs. I was holding on for dear life to Ox’s huge rod to support myself and jack him off with the movement of Colt’s thrusts. Meanwhile, my cock was in pure bliss as it had settled in a deep ridge on Ox’s flexed thigh. My whole pelvis was being worked back and forth by Colt’s hands on Ox’s huge quad and it wasn’t long before I exploded all over Ox’s pants. A few moments later Colt increased the speed of his powerful thrusts and unleashed what felt like a gallon of cum up my ass. With that, Ox reached down and gave his own tool a few quick thrusts before he unloaded all over my tiny little body.

After a few moments and with his hard cock still to the hilt in me, Colt brought down his head and said, “Well that was round one tiny, ready for round two?”

Ox then said, “Yeah, you ready for us to take off these clothes and show you the fucking hot muscles behind this power?”

I was in complete delirium. I had just had the most intense orgasm of my entire life with these two muscle gods and neither of them had shown me a single unclothed muscle.

“Yes, sirs,” I squeaked as they came in for another tight embrace with me in the middle.

Please let me know if there are any errors that need correcting and any constructive criticism is welcome :) Enjoy!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 23

Okay, for my tastes, with no magic growth pills or growth without effort or thievery or giants or crazy cookies or sudden unexplained spurts of growth, which I absolutely do NOT get - this is by far the hottest story I have seen on this forum yet.  Keep going, man.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...